[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find out yesterday my scholarships may be taken away >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1442797927223.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1442797927223.png
201 KB, 500x373
>find out yesterday my scholarships may be taken away
>have too many hours for college despite not even having the required hours to get my degree
>makes no sense but could be the end of my career
>feel better today
>gaming just waiting for the day to end having fun
>bust hole in wall with foot on accident
>parents visibly upset
>tomorrow have to go try and get my scholarships back

the ride was going well, but looks like this might be my stop

how about your weekend robots?
>>
i've been in those situations before with my scholarships

it's oddly disorienting to find out your entire life may be derailed because of some weird bureaucratic shit that seems so minor

just persevere through it, don't get fatalistic. jump through the hoops. remember: some asshole always has a rubber stamp that can fix everything. the bureaucracy can always be overwritten. get in touch with as many people as you can, get varied advice, be proactive. you can fix it. never as bad as it seems.

if it's because you fucked up (too drunk to tell atm), just remember academic probation is usually really flexible and ad hoc
>>
>>25137132
basically what happened is the rules changed when i signed up to get what was basically a free associates degree at the beginning of this semester.

somehow that changed my situation on the path to my bachelor's and even though im in the clear on grades and will graduate with exactly the hours i need to get my bachelor's

thanks for the encouragement anon
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.