[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has crazy parents? >Felt like playing some PS2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1467710990013.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1467710990013.png
177 KB, 367x321
Who else has crazy parents?

>Felt like playing some PS2 JRPGs
>Order a PS2 in the mail
>Mom brings me my package
>Hook up the PS2
>Later
>Mom asks me what was in the package
>Just tell her it was some games
>Says it was just some games
>Says it's too heavy to be games
>Tell her it's because it was a console
>She doesn't believe me
>She goes to my room
>Starts tearing my room apart to look for the package
>I show her the PS2
>She doesn't believe me because it's "already hooked up"
>Continues destroying my room a making a mess
>She eventually gives up and storms out
>She's been mad at me for 2 days
>>
>>29882363
She thinks you ordered dragon dildos and secretly wants them for herself
giant fag
>>
>>29882363
Oh god haha
At least you didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>29882363
She's worried it was a gun because you have autism and shouldn't be any where near a gun.
>>
OP did you do anything to make her that suspicious? The worst my mom does is constantly tell me how Jesus already saved me.
>>
why don't you just ask her what she thought it was
>>
>>29882363
You're lucky. My mom just opens any mail I get to the point where I run home inbetween classes so I can get to the mail first.
>>
>>29882648
Not really, only thing I can think of is that I usually tell her when I'm getting a package but this time I didn't
>>
>>29882648
>The worst my mom does is constantly tell me how Jesus already saved me

you have a nice mom
>>
File: 1466878323745.png (883 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1466878323745.png
883 KB, 1366x768
my mom was pretty nuts growing up. If I had any underwear that wasn't plain white and basic as fuck she'd steal it out of my room and hang it on flagpole in our yard and address me as "the slut" for a week. note that I was 15.

also starting at the age of 11 she'd "turn over" my room looking or anything to yell at me about. you know how they randomly raid prison cells turning them upside down? yeah my mom would do that to my room. flip my mattress, flip through every page of a book I had, rip my dress apart throwing clothes everywhere. Then after she was done and got pissed she found nothing to yell at me about she'd say "clean it up before dinner or you don't eat". she was crazy to live with
>>
>>29882640
you can't just order a gun to your house unless you have a C&R or an FFL, which he obviously doesn't
>>
>>29883222
please be my gf (Megumin best girl)
>>
>>29883222
Tits or gtfo normie
>>
File: 1466495081400.jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
1466495081400.jpg
7 KB, 187x269
>>29883295
>>29883313
You both sound like someone i know from somewhere... But i do not remember who it was....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.