[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is women's swimwear so sexual? OMG it's just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Why is women's swimwear so sexual?

OMG it's just a bathing suit dude stop staring at me!

If men's swim suits were designed the same way women's are they'd all be skin tight with a plunging v-line on the shorts that halfway exposes our dicks.
>>
>>29882294
It's the closest thing to getting naked...I don't see why you should complain. It's obvious, not some weird fetish.
>>
File: free_bait.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
free_bait.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>29882294
Men's swimwear doesn't even have a fucking shirt and here you go complaining about two pieces

probably bait, too
>>
that looks like a 3000GT in the back
man what a piece of shit that was
>>
ayyyy cherry picking
>>
>>29882294
why are titties sezxual?
>>
File: photo-for-2nd-Lead-copy.jpg (508 KB, 1647x1146) Image search: [Google]
photo-for-2nd-Lead-copy.jpg
508 KB, 1647x1146
>>29882359
Because you can fuck them, but than again can fuck every part of a woman's body so the only acceptable dress is pic related.
>>
The real question is why a string bikini costs between $20-$50.
>>
It's a matter of preference which then can be attributed to current trends and whatnot. Like it's considered fashionable to wear a bikini over a one piece swimsuit, for instance. Same for men. You would probably pick a pair of shorts over a banana hammock. Some men pick the more sexual option over the shorts because it shows off their physique. Same with women, they want to flaunt what they have, so to speak.

Your question is really broad and concerns a variety of issues, so it's hard to give it a straight answer.
>>
>>29882406
It's acceptable for any man who thinks women need to dress like spooky ghosts so people don't see their boner, to take a bullet to the head.
>>
File: fondle this bulge.jpg (56 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
fondle this bulge.jpg
56 KB, 467x700
>>29882294
Are you intellectually retarded OP?
>>
>>29882406
I saw a muslim man in 100 degree weather wearing a tank top and shorts while his wife wore this, I nearly punched the mudslime in his shitty face.
>>
>>29882543
>I nearly punched the mudslime in his shitty face.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edward Scissorhands
>>
>>29882294
Because we are more beautiful than you.
>>
File: CGh8XTOUkAEYBoo.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CGh8XTOUkAEYBoo.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>29882294
>they'd all be skin tight with a plunging v-line on the shorts

Like this you mean?
>>
>>29882543
Muslim women don't want to be "saved", they enjoy being abused and degraded and they think western women are whores.
>>
>>29882338
It's not a 3000GT... It's a Mitsubishi FTO.
>>
>>29882294
>If men's swim suits were designed the same way women's are
they are
they make swimsuits of different designs proportionally to what people want to buy

less men are attention whores, so you don't see speedos as much as bikinis
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.