[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no robot has it worse then a fatbot prove me wrong you cant inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1465245113119.jpg (77 KB, 737x758) Image search: [Google]
1465245113119.jpg
77 KB, 737x758
no robot has it worse then a fatbot
prove me wrong you cant
inb4 llolo just fuckin eat healthy 8)
>qt see you aproachning and you already lost
you need to be a really dynamic normie if you are fat and know not to get hurt when they insult you
>>
Yeah, you're fat you can lose weight, try to be a skinny guy with an ugly face, which can only be changed by a very expansive operation. Damn, I wish I'd be a lardass like you, OP, I'd simply lose weight and become a fucking bear.
>>
>>29880831
oh yeah dude?
just eat more :D
and grow facial hair
>>
>>29880764
Some girls have fat fetishes. Nobody has a fetish for skinnyfat guys, though. It's not that bad for you.
>>
>>29880919
you know that skinny fat means being normal ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/amifat/
>>
>>29880892

>grow facial hair
>eat more

This will not change the appearance of my ugly face, you're just too lazy to change bro, just stop browsing this site and start to become a real human bean.
>>
I'm fat and I think I'm getting fatter thanks to my eating habits. I stay up through most of the night eating a bunch of food (thanks weed and Seroquel), pass out for a while, wake up the next day feeling sick, and eat little or nothing until night time comes and I feel less nauseous and the fun ride gets to start all over again.
>>
>Feminized bitches concerned about their looks
>>
File: 1467836404408.jpg (14 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
1467836404408.jpg
14 KB, 220x276
>>29880764
>no robot has it worse then a fatbot

Truly a hopeless situation amirite

AMIRITE
>>
>>29880764
>approaching women

Fuck off fat normie

Fatbots just need to lose weight and you'll be fine
>>
>>29881137
>just lose weight
why dont you faggot JUST eat more JUST hit the gym JUST be yourself
you will be fine faggot
>>
>>29881137
>>29881170
These are actually good advices. The thing is robots usually don't want to make effort to improve themselves.
>>
>>29880764

This is bait right? You can literally stop being fat any time you want. Just stop eating so much shitty food dumb ass. I used to be 225lb, now I'm 195lb simply by cutting down on everything over the course of a few months.

Your using you fat as a crutch, as a reason to say "no I can't do this" or "I'm too fat for that". Just like all fattys do.
>>
op post a pic, id date a cute chubby guy
>>
File: 1468160589979.jpg (43 KB, 430x604) Image search: [Google]
1468160589979.jpg
43 KB, 430x604
We're all robots together, let's not argue over which of us are the loneliest. Sorting people into certain groups is what normies do, are you a fucking normie?
>>
>>29880764
I've been fat, skinny, fit, and fat again. It's all shit, don't fall for the meme. The transition from fat to fit is especially brutal because all of a sudden you start attracting roasties who only want to siphon off your vital fluids and steal your genetic material. It's better being fat, at least then they don't bother you. Plus when you actually interact with them you can't help but be disgusted. The same person who called you gross last year will try to act all cute and shit. I hated them.

Be a NEET, don't go outside. People are trash. They only want what they can extract from you (money, work, status, etc.) and when you can't provide anymore they leave. Fucking vampires.
>>
>>29881170
i dont need to do that, my weight is healthy. But I do have to watch what I eat.

I get that we can't control most things in our lives, but weight is pretty easy to lose.
>>
>>29881496
I really wish I could just give up like that. Part of me wants to think there's still a decent girl or two out there I guess.
>>
>>29880764
get a prescription for adderall or vyvanse and literally don't eat.
>>
>>29881697
Love doesn't exist, it's all a transaction. If you have nothing to offer, no girl will be attracted to you. Now when most people realize this, they go full cuck and try to "improve themselves" aka cater to women at the expense of their time and energy. The correct response, however, is to ignore them, because they are vampires. You were lied to as a child, and you need to get over your brainwashing. A man's biological task is to become attached to a woman, but a woman's biological task is to fuck alpha males. If you pursue relationships you are a fool and you will be cucked.

I even considered the possibility of finding a girl with mental problems who might not operate like a typical female, but turns out they're all asexual! We are in hell.
>>
>>29881496
>The transition from fat to fit is especially brutal because all of a sudden you start attracting roasties who only want to siphon off your vital fluids

this is why I fucking hate fatties

Try never being overweight and still never have a woman be attracted to you, it's soul destroying
>>
>>29882004
It's only soul destroying because you think women are valuable. In reality they're just leeches that look nice to trick your brain into welcoming them onto your body.
>>
File: 1464547599793.jpg (356 KB, 1264x1818) Image search: [Google]
1464547599793.jpg
356 KB, 1264x1818
>>29881479
Got any More of pic related they make me feel bad man
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.