[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robits live (or have lived) in Arizona? I'm a coastal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1449515589140.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449515589140.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
Any robits live (or have lived) in Arizona? I'm a coastal fan but as much as I love the ocean I also hate cold weather (because faggot probably) and California (because gommunist definitely). I don't want to move to the East Coast because I'm currently WC and that's an awful far way to move, but I've heard living in Arizona is cheap and easy.

I'm a construction worker by trade, so I'm not a hipster faggot who thinks he's going to move down there and open a bookstore/coffeeshop selling John Green and hosting feminist book clubs. I'm absolutely certain in my ability to find work, it's never taken me (since becoming established in construction) more than two or three days to find a job. But is AZ a decent place to live?

I value being alone, living cheap, warm weather, cold beer, and generally being a friendless fucking hermit whose primary socialization is saying "hi" to a coworker in the morning. I also hear it's practically legal to shoot Mexicans on sight in AZ, which I value because I like shooting and I don't like illegals. AZ also seems like it might become one of the last anti-SJW bastions if one of the Left's primary faggots gets elected next year. And if Trump gets in (he won't), AZ will be a paradise and probably give you cash rewards for scalps of illegals or people who kinda looked like illegals before you scalped them.
>>
az resident

you're retarded, there are so many minorities in tucson/phoenix. you have to go to somewhere like fountain hills to get to an all white place, but you can't afford those places.

also most people here aren't racist at all, it's really the inbred rednecks in rural areas on meth that are.
>>
>>25132299
>so many minorities in tucson/phoenix
>most people aren't racist
Tell me more. Also, living in a city is for gays and homosexuals, I'm sure even in a place like AZ the cities are more liberal and enriched, relatively speaking.

Seriously though, isn't it practically legal to shoot illegals on sight? Aren't citizens practically encouraged to own guns? Perhaps your immigrants are much more like Northern Midwest immigrants; the only ones that get up that far are generally looking for work that isn't selling drugs or killing people, is Arizona unfriendly enough that any immigrant who goes there is going to work and not nig?

Seriously, you know the /pol/ memes, if immigrants in AZ don't remind you of /pol/ memes every day then they're nothing like immigrants in most other states/cities.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.