[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /hillaryclinton/? It's becoming hard to find anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: bill-clinton.jpg (109 KB, 1140x499) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton.jpg
109 KB, 1140x499
Who here /hillaryclinton/?

It's becoming hard to find anyone who supports liberal values on this site anymore

=(
>>
>>29842944
I didn't realize liberal values equate to leaving americans to die, lying to the public, having a list of deaths tied to you and your family, illegally mishandling classified information, taking bribes, abusing the woman card, being a literal racist and supporting your husband regardless of his long history of sexual harassment and abuse.
>>
>Implying Im not hated by both democrats and republicans because I'm usually half and half when it comes to the issues they argue about
>>
Hillary is the last person to support liberal values
>>
>>29843008
What a special snowflake you are.
>>
I'm liberal but I fucking hate her. I wish bernie won the primaries
>>
>>29842944
every time I see that face I sort of feel sick for a bit

I hate this fucking woman so much god damn
>>
>>29842944

Anyone who gets intensely emotional over a political candidate is a certified card-carrying cuck.

Anyway who tells you to vote for Trump or Clinton because of some retarded platitude or list of one-sided fake "grievances" like this >>29842985 I would even give the time of day to, let alone listen to
>>
>>29843074
So do Hillary supporters just ignore the facts that make her a criminal?

She is literally the most corrupt major politician in the history of the United States.
>>
>>29843074
>fake grievances
They may be cherry picked, but they're the fucking truth you cucked retard

I guess you think Hillary is innocent too?
>>
I'm gonna vote for her bro
>>
>>29842944
>>29843008
Sameo. My main man (wo-) is Hillary, my next big cheese is Trumpy, then Rubio. I wouldn't go for Sanders or El Rato, Tom Cruz. No one at my old college likes Clinton but me, I'm hated by everyone for not supporting Sanders and hated for supporting Trump over most candidates. At least, when they were still running.
>>
>>29843095
bill got his duck sick, that makes it ok
>>
>>29842944
>saying "who here /hillaryclinton/" instead of "who /hillaryclinton/ here"
>thinking anyone on this site every supported liberal values
>using an emoticon

Are shills even trying these days?
>>
I'm voting Trump. Would've voted Bernie had he won but we need to rehaul immigration and put America first instead of global interests.
>>
>>29843123
>My main man (wo-) is Hillary
This is how far 4chan has fallen huh

Trump is the meme candidate of the century and even he knows it, but supporting Hillary correlates with either blind woman-worship or just plain brain damage
>>
>>29842944
I will lose all respect for the USA if Hillary is elected. Have you guys not seen what happened to other countries with female leaders? Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Germany? Don't make the same mistake, woman can't lead for shit.
>>
File: 1282758661592.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
1282758661592.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>29842944
>wanting to elect a criminal
>>
>>29842944
Hillary is so corrupt she makes bush look like a lamb with a halo.
>>
>>29843153
Well, I'd pick her over that communist Sanders. Who is also JEWISH.
J
E
W
I
S
H
(I bet he lets black dudes fuck his wife while he watches, too.)
>>
>go to Facebook
>?????
>enjoy 90% libkek and 10% cuckservative paradise
>>
>>29843183
They're all left-wing scum apart from Argentina, whose main party is a meme ideology

Right-wing women are based

>>29843250
>calls out the jew
>votes in a female criminal
Like I said, brain damaged
>>
>>29842944
Don't worry, Anon. Everyone here is secretly a Clinton supporter, they just want to be edgy.
>>
File: p9-rall-a-20150520-870x695.jpg (138 KB, 870x695) Image search: [Google]
p9-rall-a-20150520-870x695.jpg
138 KB, 870x695
>>29842944

She is no liberal. She is a classic american politician and nothing more. She flip flops like she breathes air including on issues like gay marriage which she started supporting in 2013 which was coincidentally the year gay marriage became the popular opinion. She voted for the Bush disaster that was the Iraq war which cost the american taxpayer trillions of dollars, hundreds of thousands of lives, and we didn't even lower the number of terrorist attacks. She supports the patriot act which allows the NSA to spy on everyone and their grandma. She is corporate americas whore and will do almost anything for the affluent donors that fund her campaign. These are not liberal values, and the people that believe she's a liberal are either uneducated or establishment hacks. She is a corporate centrist at best. Enjoy your paycheck from correct the record shill.
>>
It feels bad knowing we're getting Shillary for the next 4 years
>>
>>29842944
Bill seems like a cool guy but he always has that drunkard red Santa nose

He has almost no media presence anymore while Hillary is all over the place

They probably lobotomized him in secret or something, he's giving me the Uncanny Valley creeps
>>
File: 1465237030626.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1465237030626.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>29842944
fuck off baitfaggot

>liberal values
wrong. She's a Corpratist.

You will get nothing from this woman. You will not get better healthcare, better infrastructure, more environmental protections, more internet freedom, less police brutality, less war, less war on drugs, less expensive college, more regulated financial sector to avert the crash that will inevitably hit in her 3rd year and thus lead to a retard republican taking office, higher wages, more green energy, or even more women's rights. You will get fuck all, and she'll blame republican obstruction when it's really her own lack of empathy, charisma, and intelligence.

I know you're fishing for replies and I don't care, This goes out to anyone who let this fucking fool get to where she is. Fuck you.
>>
>>29843270
Jews taking over the country is worse than electing a female criminal.
What's wrong with being female anyways?
>Forgets period at the end of sentence.
>Calls me brain damaged.
>>
>>29843376
Jews have already taken over the country you fucking moron, look at the media

Sanders is incompetent but Hillary is a bullet to the head
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 720x529
>>29843376
Not that guy but,

Did you seriously use a typo as an argument? Are you literally a child?
>>
>>29843361
100% he's dead in the next year. probably the month after she takes the oath.
>>
>>29843409
The media doesn't control the country you fucking moron, but maybe controls those stupid normies.
Meh.
>>
>>29843443
>Meh.
Child confirmed
>>
>>29843416
>>29843450
Ma-maybe?1!?!?!?
Anyways, I'm done here. Have fun being butthurt that America's future president is a female criminal.
>>
>>29843123
That is literally the funniest thing I've read in my entire life.
>>
File: 552636568794.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
552636568794.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>29843443
Normies vote, retard. If you control the conversation and spectrum of allowed an accepted thought through international 24 hr television and internet media, you control people. Media couldn't help themselves but suck Trumps dick and give him billions in free press for literally tweeting his brain diarrhea, while the other 20 candidates were boring as fuck. He got attention, so he's the nominee, despite being an obviously narcissistic manchild.
>>
>>29843095
The fact many people, such as yourself, seem to tally every fart that comes from a Clinton instead of other much more deserving assholes says volumes about what you really care about.

>>29843100

I'm not a Hillary supporter.

>She is literally the most corrupt major politician in the history of the United States.

Yeah, so corrupt the only thing the Clintons have ever been guilty of is Bill lying about getting a blowjob.
>>
File: 1430621732860.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [Google]
1430621732860.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>mfw i see a clinton yard sign and it has buckshot through it
>>
>>29842944
Fuck you, you fucking communist. You libtards are the reason why this country is getting fucked in the ass.
>>
File: bill-sax.jpg (31 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
bill-sax.jpg
31 KB, 900x506
Say it with me /r9k/:

FIRST GENTLEMAN BILL CLINTON
>>
File: 1454646949830.png (12 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1454646949830.png
12 KB, 477x539
>>29842944
>liberal
>values

lel pick one

there is nothing a moral relativist would not do in the name of the "greater good"
>>
>>29842944
>liberal values
>clinton
Is this bait?
>>
>>29843586
>libtard
>communist
spot the retard
>>
>>29843422
There's just something so unnatural about the way he smiles in those pics, it's Shutter Island all over again. Glad someone else sees it.
>>
>>29843645
Found the liberal cuck
>>
>>29843567
>much more deserving assholes
such as?
>>
>>29842944
>Who here /hillaryclinton/?
of course i'm voting for Hilary

she's the only conservative candidate in the only context where a contemporary president has any influence: foreign policy

trump's foreign policy if you can call it that is weird, revolutionary, unlikely to succeed, and extremely dangerous
>>
>>29842944
Hillary will be Obama third term except with cojones in foreign policy, I really don't see what's so bad about that.

And when compared to Trump... I really find it astounding that people can consider him qualified to run the country.
>>
>liberal
>values

Pick one, retard.
>>
File: brainwashed-290x246.jpg (17 KB, 290x246) Image search: [Google]
brainwashed-290x246.jpg
17 KB, 290x246
>>29843443

The media perpetuates narratives and frames the conversation especially in presidential cycles. The rise of Trump can at least partially be attributed the the billions of dollars he received in free media through news coverage. He got much more air time than the other republicans. Hillary's slight victory over
Sanders likely had something to do with the fact the media practically ignored his campaign at first and when they were finally forced to cover him they almost always spun his campaign in a negative light due to the fact he was the antithesis of the corrupt sellout Hillary is.
>>
>>29843095
>the most corrupt ever
this dude doesn't remember Teapot Dome
>>
>>29842944
>Liberal values
I'm a Leftist.

She is a destabilizing neocon on foreign policy.

She is owned by the banks and insurance companies on economic policy.

She is soft on fossil fuels on domestic policy and rides the anti-nuclear scaremongering wave.

She just plays up key issues on social policy to garner votes.

From someone more oriented toward Sanders, I'm voting for Trump

>But muh SCOTUS

I am conservative judicially, though. Take of that what you will.
>>
>>29842944
I'm voting for Hillary.

Keep your morale high, we will be swimming in a sea of salt this November.
>>
>>29842944

We're out here bro. While Trump fags want to make anime real, Hillary will keep it 2D (and therefore still pure).
>>
>>29843586
>says the guy whose nominee is the least qualified in history
yeah it was the Democrats who really fucked us over
>>
>>29843777
you better split that ticket nigga
>>
>>29843567
>Yeah, so corrupt the only thing the Clintons have ever been guilty of is Bill lying about getting a blowjob.

Read Hitchens' No One Left To Lie To for some information on the Clintons' foreign policy, at the very least.

There is no shame in calling our "your own". It's called setting up a square to hold your side to standards.

>>29843694
>weird
A strange mix of proxy wars against Russia with unaccountable proxy fighters?
Obama/HRC

>revolutionary
Facilitating literal revolutions and allowing the Muslim Brotherhood, various terror groups, and warring factions to gain a foothold?
Obama/HRC

>dangerous
Destabilizing Libya, failing to work at least temporarily with Russia and Assad to stabilize Syria, letting large swaths of Iraq fall, and supporting groups with terror cell links?
Obama/HRC

The Obama/HRC foreign policy machine is worse than Bush II's.
>>
>>29843836
I usually find myself doing split ticks one way or another
>>
>>29843805
You implying Shillary is better you fucking Democrat?
>>
>>29843100

>I guess you think Hillary is innocent too?

Expanding on this, I think she's guilty of being technologically illiterate and using a private server while most likely not knowing fully what a "server" is. Comey seemed to come to the same conclusion.

At that point it's splitting hairs. If it weren't for the fact that as Secretary of State she had access to secret files that were commented on in a few of the emails that were sent back and forth, of which have tight protocols about their availability, I would say the whole thing was a bullshit political game.

But as it stands, as a reasonable person, I would say its administrative carelessness, not culpability, and certainly not "evil". Which you can spin as a reason not to vote for her, easily.
>>
It is really weird to me, that IRL i go to the hipster dive bar with my one other robot friend wearing a trump hat, and I get people looking at me funny, asking if I was sincere and acting incredulous when i say yes.
It's just crazy how far normie world diverges from /pol/ and /r9k/.

Actually, most of my coworkers support trump
>>
>>29842944

Christopher Stevens
>>
>>29843876
Learn to argue, faggot.

There are points to criticize in Obama's foreign policy. Some of them were supported by Clinton.

Still, Trump's proposals are worse, and they are worse than the proposals Clinton is making now.

Not by a little. Most of Trump's foreign policy doesn't pass the laugh test.

"Oh you say A is bad. Hey man B is really bad."
We were talking about A.
>>
>>29843876
Seeing as Bush had American troops die in all of his foreign wars, paid for it on a credit card, and left those countries more unstable, yea, I do prefer the Democrats.

But this is ignoring the fact that Trump wants to get rid of NATO and rip up TPP, so it's not like we're going with generic Republican my dude. Trump literally emboldens our enemies and frightens our allies--go look who the Iranians and Russians want to be President.
(It's Trump.)
>>
>>29843876

>Read Hitchens' No One Left To Lie To for some information on the Clintons' foreign policy, at the very least

Does it mention anything about the Bush family being in bed with the Saudis, the number 1 reason for islamic militancy and 9/11?

Are you willing to admit that republicans and democrats are two sides of the same shitcoin?
>>
>>29843954
Comey knows exactly which side of his bread is buttered. You're being played for a fool, and the sad thing is you come here and think you're actually intelligent

Listen up you retard. If she's handing CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS, "administrative carelessness" isn't a fucking excuse. She has access to IT support and advisors out her ass, do you understand that?

I have no idea how you can possibly think someone as inept as her can lead the USA. It just blows my fucking mind
>>
>>29843777
>From someone more oriented toward Sanders, I'm voting for Trump

>I ordered lemonade but they only have grape juice so we're going to settle for three gallons of used motor oil
>>
>>29843922
Yes you dense motherfucker
>>
>>29844012
literally Trump wanted to default on the debt on the United States and you're talking about emails
>>
>>29844078
>something trump said is literally the same as violating federal law
Hillary voters everyone
>>
File: 1458440632981.jpg (84 KB, 657x742) Image search: [Google]
1458440632981.jpg
84 KB, 657x742
Personally I'm poor as fuck so I'm in favor of raising wages and healthcare reform. I don't give a fuck about her pandering to blacks / women / fags / mexicans aside from slight annoyance. It's a strong move politically though and makes sense for someone in a popularity contest. Her position as "maybe the first female president" is strong as fuck too especially riding on the coat tails of Obama the first black president. Obviously she's corrupt as fuck, criminal, etc, all american politicians are. Trump is certainly no better in that regard. At least she's operating under the pretense of being progressive and for the people. Maybe some of that will rub off and do some actual good even if it's only by accident.
>>
>>29844012

>I have no idea how you can possibly think someone as inept as her can lead the USA

I didn't say that, I'm not some shill from /pol/ that you're probably used to arguing with I'm just some anon who sees the email scandal and imagines that a person as old as Clinton or Trump for that matter, who are both literally 68 years old and 70 years old, are probably not technologically savvy and just expect their emails and tweets to just work and arn't involved in the details of it.
>>
>>29844087
>calls Hillary inept
>point out that Trump is considerably more inept
>b-b-but she's a criminal
>>
File: 1459741756910.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459741756910.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
>>29844133
>i vote to gibs

Do you want society to collapse?
Of course you wont be having children, so it doesnt matter to you

Refreshing to see someone so honest about their thievery
>>
>>29844078
The best thing that could happen to this country is a full-on economic collapse.

It's not pretty, but it's reality. Sorry to break it to you, Trump knows what he's doing.
>>
>>29844145
So really the issue is you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about and expect the goddamn president to be a senile old fuck

Here's a tip anon: your grandma doesn't have what it takes to be president, so comparing Hillary to an old ignorant woman doesn't really help your argument
>>
>>29844193
Why? Have the rich gotten too rich?
>>
>>29844145
Ignorance is no excuse anon.
If a soldier went and shot up an Iranian hospital because he thought he was "just supposed to kill people" he'd still be executed.

And besides that Hillary destroyed evidence, knowing (at that time) full well that she had done wrong. She broke the law to hide her first offense; that part on it's own is a federal offense.
>>
>>29844184
It's inevitable honestly, the current model of labor is unsustainable. We need to start setting up universal healthcare and neetbux or the whole problem of unemployment, income inequality, poverty etc will keep building. Raise taxes to keep a health population m8. It's progressive.
>>
>>29844202

Where did I mention senility? They didn't grow up with technology, its a simple leap to suggest they have people to take care of it for them, its the president's job to get people to do that, and in this case Clinton had people give her a private server and she sent emails mentioning secret documents on it in some capacity. Bush did way worse stuff by the way so where's your fake outrage for that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

And stop putting words in my mouth, go back to /pol/ if you like that partisan condescending trolling crap. You probably do that shit all the time.
>>
>>29842944
She's literally a sociopath who doesn't give one shit about what she says
>>
>>29844259
Except taxes are theft, and wealth redistribution is immoral
Maybe you should get a job
>>
File: edgy.png (322 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
322 KB, 420x420
>>29844193
>the best thing that could happen to this country is a full-on economic collapse
>>
>>29843981
>Learn to argue, faggot.
What about those points are incorrect?

>There are points to criticize in Obama's foreign policy. Some of them were supported by Clinton.
I would say most, since they fit her MO from her time in the Senate, and her 'advice' as first lady.

>Still, Trump's proposals are worse, and they are worse than the proposals Clinton is making now.
To be honest? I know he's vague. I know he's a populist. I know he's a demagogue. However, the fact that he remotely threatened NATO (albeit with the intention of having the other nations pay their share), hinted at closer relationships with Russia, opposed direct action against Assad at least for now, and played lip service to being Iraq (albeit supporting the takeout of Saddam initially) shows that maybe he's not a PNAC mold candidate.

Advisors and congress can fill in the rest.

>"Oh you say A is bad. Hey man B is really bad."
>>We were talking about A.
Then let's talk about A. What about Trump's foreign policy is wrong?

IMO direct action against the PRC may cause them to trigger a rare earth metal embargo, may intice them to further peck at our Pacific allies, and may lose them if we try to create a NATO-+Russia+PRC temporary bloc against the Islamic world (sunni, shia, state actors, non state actors, etc).

His Russia stance is a bit worrying, but it does't seem he'll drop the hardline against them right away and/or in full.

I'm almost in full agreement with his Mexico stance to put pressure on them and South America to stop unauthorized material and personnel from crossing- and NAFTA and CAFTA were long considered by progressives including Chomsky to Ha Joon Chang to be bunk.
>>
>>29844230
.....................................................................yes. Their power is simply too great and needs to be kept in check. If this isn't obvious to you, you'll probably believe some bullshit like "why should the rich be punished for being successful?". Notice if you would that that "punishment" only hits the kinda rich, but never the top 0.1%
>>
>>29844287
Why would I talk about Bush when we're talking about Hillary? Stop moving the goalposts like a child

>argues semantics
>links wikipedia
>tells me to go back to /pol
You're an idiot. If you can only barely articulate your view, don't bother arguing in the first place
>>
>>29843008
This just means that you're politically inconsistent, which typically means uninformed.
>>
>>29844300
I have a job. I work at least twice as hard as you do for less pay. That's the problem.

You owe me money lazy rich nigger.
>>
>>29844230
It's not that. That's some marxist shit I refuse to touch without the manifesto in my hands for reference.

What I mean is that we're never getting out of debt. The sooner the bubble pops, the bigger the pieces we can salvage.

Not even talking foreign debt. We owe money to China in a big way, yeah, but we've been 'borrowing' from ourselves and doing some mad science with the dollar. A big crash would give us a clean enough slate to get back on a standard of some sort.

We'd cut a lot of fat. The NSA, for example, they would have to be downsized for sure. There's a second chance for America and I had hoped Paul would be the man to get started on it. I guess Trump is better than Hillary. At least he's not a criminal or another socialist.
>>
>>29844287
No matter your agenda or bias, I appreciate that link
Still fuck Clinton
>>
>>29844255

>shooting innocent people in a hospital
>sending emails from a server the state department didn't label "safe"

Okay buddy.

>Hillary destroyed evidence, knowing (at that time) full well that she had done wrong

You're talking out of your ass right now.
>>
>>29844340
spotted the nigger
>giz muh money mane, Ima grindin every day
>>
Anyone hear her response to the Dallas shooting? She's gonna track whisps of terrorism through social media. Goodbyeonline civilliberties - I'm calling it now.

Because shaving away what little liberties we have is so much better than actually fostering stability in the ME. Its mass exodus is only slowly killing Europe, our fucking allies, nbd

Oh but shit! Let's freak the fuck out over Brexit! English students are going to have to fill out extensive paperwork to go study in France! OH SHIT.

>>29844003
Yup. The Saudi family paid both the Bushes and the Clintons millions like the two symmetrical malignant tumors they are. I always thought it was really strange how we never went after Saudi Arabia even though there was a shit ton of their civilians on the planes.
>>
File: Capitalist pigs BTFO.png (153 KB, 1863x414) Image search: [Google]
Capitalist pigs BTFO.png
153 KB, 1863x414
>>29844300
Taxes fund services that people require for living, see public utilities, like the fucking water you drink, idiot.

It's immoral to let people die because of lack of access to human necessities.
>>
>>29843716
Are you serious? The word liberal just means respect for freedom e.g. a classical liberal respects economic freedom, a racial liberal is against segregation etc.
Liberal is literally a value; just because you don't agree with modern day liberals doesn't mean liberal values aren't a thing.
>>
>>29844379
ever hear of Darwinism?
>>
>>29844303
Where do you get edgy from a grounded, factual statement like that?

It's true. The sooner the bubble bursts the softer the blow and it's been a long time coming.

It's been said, it'll be a fresh start when it happens and it isn't something to fear. Our priorities as a country are shit, imperialism is an economic drain and it's got to stop. Nobody respects us for our meddling and it's choking us out.
>>
>>29844379
I pay for my water, in fact most people are able to pay for their water
I would actually be happy to pay for peoples water and food, but instead my tax dollars go to funding abortions and blunt wraps at the nearest gas station
NEETbux are immoral
Anything other than the bare necessities is immoral
That means no internet, no computer, no phone
>>
>>29843777
I mean, Felix Frankfurter would probably be considered a conservative justice today, because of his advocacy of judicial restraint, and he was one of the founders of the ACLU.
>>
File: tumblr_lkactpHd8g1qjri83o1_500.jpg (33 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkactpHd8g1qjri83o1_500.jpg
33 KB, 467x700
>>29844396
You mean in a social sense? Something like Social Darwinism? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, that sounds kinda familiar...... you fucking nazi
>>
>>29844411
That's a really dumb opinion. Like, literally the broke idiot's idea of financial responsibility. Debt creates wealth. You borrow a bunch of money, then use it to make shit loads more. Paying off the credit card every month is for morons.
>>
>>29844367
What Hillary did was certainly worse.
She killed more than a few people. There's a reason she destroyed so much evidence.

And okay, how about the hospital bombing a while back? See how much accountability government employees have?

Hillary put classified info out for anybody to paw through and people have and will die because of it.

She knew the law, she told people to remove parts of documents so she could claim ignorance, she destroyed evidence when caught, she is guilty.

Stop fucking cherrypicking, it's pathetic. My simile aside, fact is what she did is a federal offense and she needs to serve prison time. Justice used to be blind in this country, at least an attempt was made, this is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29844411
this post is so incredibly retarded lol
>>
>>29844486
Find somebody else to troll.
Nobody is as dumb as you're pretending to be.
>>
>>29843981
As for the Islamic world- the growth and maintenance of Wahabi powerbase in KSA, the rise of terror cells across the ME/NA, and the Taliban were facilitated part by US involvement. If it only took about a decade to prime the middle east for radicalism (which always existed) to get the critical acceptance, I think with some work- overt and subversive, especially with pressure from the other main world powers, we can reverse it to foment liberalization.

The Trump Doctrine seems like it may be shitty, but sustainable.

The Clinton Doctrine seems shittier, and unsustainable.
>>
File: ONE.jpg (42 KB, 1273x678) Image search: [Google]
ONE.jpg
42 KB, 1273x678
>>29844464
That post is not an argument
>>
File: 1467921662640.png (382 KB, 960x607) Image search: [Google]
1467921662640.png
382 KB, 960x607
BEHOLD THE ONE TRUE LIBERAL
>>
>>29844518
Let's hear your counterpoint.
I've only been an economics student for 3 years, this gon be gud.
>>
>>29844002
>Seeing as Bush had American troops die in all of his foreign wars, paid for it on a credit card, and left those countries more unstable, yea, I do prefer the Democrats.

Obama/Clinton did the same thing Bush did- except less overtly as he used surgical strikes, JSOC raids, drones, and proxy fighters.

It's not about the Republicans vs Democrats. It's about the Sanderses/Trumps (both of whom supported horrible interventions as well) vs the Bushes/Clintons.

>But this is ignoring the fact that Trump wants to get rid of NATO

His statements were vaguely threatening to the other NATO members but called for an increase in their 'Defense' Spending.

A valid criticism one may raise is the risk of Poland and Ukraine falling into further vulnerability of Russia, but that seems like a bit of a stretch.

>rip up TPP
Admittedly I'm a bit ignorant of its details- while I think Pacific Trade should be increased and the rules under which it operates standardized, a considerable portion of TPP seems to be private investor protection agreements with government sanction, under the guise of 'IP protection'.

>so it's not like we're going with generic Republican my dude.

At the very least he's not a Bush or McCain republican.

>Trump literally emboldens our enemies and frightens our allies
That's a stretch.
>go look who the Iranians
Likely because Trump wants to be lukewarm toward Assad and the Shias while putting more pressure on the Sunni bloc

>and Russians want to be President.
Same reason.
>>
>>29844447
Who do you pay? I'm willing to bet it's the water utilities, because you do not have the resources or time to set up and maintain your own water treatment.
Communication is quickly becoming a necessity in the US. This is why even homeless people have phones, because without a phone number and an email, you can't even fill out a job application.
>>
>>29844375

>Yup. The Saudi family paid both the Bushes and the Clintons millions like the two symmetrical malignant tumors they are. I always thought it was really strange how we never went after Saudi Arabia even though there was a shit ton of their civilians on the planes.

I appreciate that understanding of the situation.

I hate the Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Clinton kim jong oligarchy stuff as much as the next person, its just the anti-Clinton stuff on 4chan is coming from people who don't give a real shit about the the future of the US but still somehow believe Trump is not just a better choice for everyone, but actually a "good" choice, which is laughable.
>>
>>29844447
I've come to accept that someone will always milk the system, no matter what. The programs that fund blunt wraps and abortions do help a few people who really do need it. If it helps someone truly in need, I can accept that some people will take advantage of it. And I'd so much rather pay for blunt wraps and abortions than another pointless war or another big business bailout, but maybe that's just me.
>>
>>29844548
Advocating that there are classes/categories of people who should be allowed to die because they fell on hard times and/or don't have a support network is, generally, considered cruel and inhumane.
>>
>>29844464
spotted the jew
>>
I lean towards leftism in the hypothetical realm and when it comes to reality a relatively pragmatic variety of cautious liberalism. I hate Hillary, but I think she's a bit less of a joke than Trump. I got swept up in the Sanders stuff a tiny bit, but that faded over time.

Honestly I would be so much happier if we could just keep Obama. I trust him a lot more than any of the alternatives. I think he could stop up from going full retard with any of the middle eastern issues, keep reasonable relations open with Russia, steam ahead with the pivot to Asia, and make sure the slight warming of relations between us and some traditional adversaries keeps going.
>>
>>29844581
lurker fag here

a 24 case of bottled water is like $5

cheap as fuck
>>
>>29844304
Trump's proposals:
Build a Wall-> literally a pointless boondoggle because immigration from Mexico is net zero anyway

Rip up NAFTA->Everything costs more because no Mexican labor, face retaliation if we increase tariffs

Tariffs on China->Everything costs more because no Chinese labor, face threat of retaliation on American exports and lose jobs

Rip up TPP-> lose potential American jobs because countries don't open their service sectors, lose vital opportunity to set trading regime in Pacific and bind China's rivals closer

Give Japan Nukes: increases risks of nuclear arms race in Pacific and likely damages alliance if we stop guaranteeing a troop presence in kind

Rip Up Iran Deal: Iran free to go for nuclear weapons, war likely if they do

For Brexit: EU weakened in the face of Russia

Bomb the shit out of ISIS: Probably would kill a lot of civilians and give them further credibility. No plan to pick up the pieces.

Default on the National Debt: Global Economic Meltdown

I really can't think of anything he gets right.
>>
>>29844625

go to bed kyle
>>
>>29844564
>I've only been an economics student for 3 years, this gon be gud.

he's actually matriculated at a university!
>>
>>29842944
>>29843123
Wait are there ACTUAL people who would vote for Hillary not to simply deny
Trump or the republicans in general or simply because democrats is their go to party, but because they actually believe in her """views""" and agree with her """"""stances""""""?

Sorry, as a non American this seems very hard to believe.
>>
>>29844564
You must be a pretty dim economics student if you think global economic meltdowns are good
>>
>>29844564
>bringing your student "experience" to the table like it's something for people to praise
Just sad
>>
>>29844648
seriously if your only argument is that's its "immoral to leave the weak out" then you need to die along with them.
>>
>>29844644
I hate how everyone jumps on the anti TPP bandwagon with absolutely no understanding of what it is or why it would be a good or bad thing.

Though with ISIS I think we're free to pretty much go nuts short of carpet bombing civilians. We have an enormous military budget, we might as well give our allies massive amounts of air support.
>>
>>29844644

I'm going to use this as copypasta the next time a trumpfag tries to derail a thread with shit about building walls or race wars, it's a pretty good point-by-point post.
>>
>>29844688

>"immoral to leave the weak out"

Where are you getting this shit? go back to /pol/
>>
>>29844644
the problem with trump is that nothing he suggests has any real benefit during his term

i want reforms that benefit me in actual tangible ways
>>
>>29844644
>Bomb the shit out of ISIS is bad
Don't we already send drones on innocents there?
>>
>>29844581
Obviously I dont have the resources or time to set up and maintain my own water treatment.
Thats what the utility company is for, and they do it for the money I pay them.
Why should they do their difficult job of setting up and maintain their water treatment facility for free?

>>29844621
Abortions are morally repugnant

>>29844623
Why didnt you just respond with this argument instead of nazi posting?
People don't just fall on hard times and die of exposure
They are either mentally ill, in which they should be institutionalized, temporarily indigent, in which a temporary welfare would suffice (6 months) or are human scum who will always be a parasite to anyone and everything they know
>>
>>29844644
>Bomb the shit out of ISIS: Probably would kill a lot of civilians and give them further credibility. No plan to pick up the pieces.
fucking this. I've talked to too many people who are already up in arms about supporting another military tour through sand land to "root out the terrorists." Mother fucker, the only reason they want to terrorize us is because we've been doing it to them every decade for the past half a century.
>>
>>29844707
It's nice to see that this board isn't completely occupied by Trump drones.
>>
>>29844577
Not everything is ISIS. The real reason the Iranians like Trump more is they think he'll isolate America from the world and make it less likely they'll get sanctioned so badly again. They also remember Hillary as the one who imposed sanctions in the first place, so they don't have the most favorable opinion of her.

As for the Russians, I think they think similarly-- Trump will undermine American unity with the EU in post-Crimea sanctions.
>>
File: x-men_L39.jpg.cf.jpg (31 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
x-men_L39.jpg.cf.jpg
31 KB, 529x399
>>29842944
Do whatever the fuck you want dubs. Not sure who I should vote for. In my perfect world Paul would still be running, but it can't be. Might vote Hillary desu, since Trump probably won't get the shit he promised done and his tax plan is retarded, and I don't support Johnson's open borders ideas. Always next election though.
>>
>>29844564
>tfw 3 people reply, not one has a valid counterpoint

>tfw you BTFO 3 retards with one challenge to find fault in your stance

Feels orgasmic, man.
Your tears are so yummy.
>>
>>29844785
>having to reply to your own post because you're so desperate for attention
What's it like being that far up your own ass?
>>
>>29844733
>/r9k/
>Saying abortions are a bad thing
Fuck out normie
>>
>>29844734
ISIS is about to make a major move to international terrorism once all their regional enemies curbstomp their way through the caliphate. We're going to get hit. It's already established that we're one of their enemies, we've contributed significantly to their downfall. I honestly think we might as well make sure we get a few good blows in before we hit that stage. Obviously boots on the ground is a retarded idea, excepting special forces operations, which I think do make sense in the context of supporting allied operations, but I think extensive air operations against their military positions and targeted strikes at every single potential leader they have are more or less justifiable.
>>
>>29844733
>Abortions are morally repugnant
abortions performed within the first few weeks of pregnancy are the moral equivalent of killing a lizard. It's not exactly tasteful, but it's not murder. If you think otherwise you need to learn more about the stages of reproduction and fetal development.
>>
>>29844733
A utility company is paid to establish those water lines and treatment plants through funding from the local, state or federal government. Your taxes pay for that. The bill is for continued access and compensatory use of that service which previous taxes have paid to establish. Is this fucking news?
>>
>>29844825
Still doesn't change the fact that these people who dont pay taxes or utilities should be entitled to the work of others
>>
>>29844634
Your post confuses me

>I lean toward Leftism
I assume you also are non-interventionist, or a 'realist' who wants to see the most stable and bloodless solutions to issues.

Yet you also state
>I would be so much happier if we could just keep Obama.
These two don't jive.

> I think he could stop up from going full retard with any of the middle eastern issues
But he was the one that destabilized Libya, supported dubious proxy fighters in Syria, and let Iraq go limp, supported constitutionally dubious JSOC raids and drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan with a good amount of collateral damage.

This is arguably as full retard as Bush- at least Bush wanted ground troops as a stabilizing force.

> keep reasonable relations open with Russia
???
He fully supports the Cold War encirclement policy, engaged in proxy wars against them in Ukraine and Syria, and denounces them far less than he does KSA.

> steam ahead with the pivot to Asia
I actually agree with this- with the caveat that it be done openly.

>slight warming of relations between us and some traditional adversaries

Cuba?
A foreign policy nothing.

Iran?
The US negotiated from weakness and now Iran expects less responsibility toward inspectors- inspections are to be done when they want and where they want.

Russia?
Relations are terrible.
>>
>>29844411
>imperialism is an economic drain and it's got to stop
Are you for real?

Stick to your shitty marketing degree, faggot.
>>
>>29844816
a lizard with human DNA
ftfy
>its not exactly tasteful
So you agree but you just dont want to admit it because you have no responsibility
>>
>>29844811
it will always come with civilian casualties, and that only fans the flame.

also [citation needed] on about half of your post, general armchair.
>>
File: 1463716883640.jpg (88 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
1463716883640.jpg
88 KB, 750x747
>>29842944
Drink bleach you fucking faggot.

I don't mind some liberals but she'd kill her family off for money. Fuck that devil.
>>
>>29844678
I agree with most of her positions. I support corpratism, because by building healthy economic relationships between the government and businesses we can increase technological development and wartime preparedness by pooling resources. I like free trade agreements, because they lower the threat of warfare by tying up our economic interests with other nations while simultaneously increasing the availability of markets for goods and giving access to inexpensive labor. I believe in maintaining a large welfare state, because it increases consumer spending which drives up the profits of corporations while providing people who are too "dim" to be successful the means to live off of, so we don't have a bunch of dead homeless people in the street. I also like her highly aggressive foreign policy, because I am an old school interventionist realist.
>>
>>29844003
>Does it mention anything about the Bush family being in bed with the Saudis
That was not the purpose of the book, but considering that the Clintons, the Bushes, and Obama was similarly 'in bed' with KSA and Trump is the only candidate giving pushback against them, it's possible he can start a shift away from allying with the Sunni Bloc when we can make better and stronger partnerships elsewhere.

>the number 1 reason for islamic militancy
Religious, demographic, and socioeconomic factors fueled by Presidents from Carter to Clinton supporting militants, Bush II's destablization, and Obama's supporting militants and destabilization.

> and 9/11?
Culmination of decades of blowback whose roots begin at the 6 day war, trunk at the Gulf War and stationing of US troops in KSA, and ended in the security failures of Clinton and ultimately Bush.

>Are you willing to admit that republicans and democrats are two sides of the same shitcoin?
Erryday.

>>29844013
That analogy can be applied to your position doe
>>
>>29844878
Explain to me, since you clearly know something I don't, how sinking billions into interferring in third-world conflicts is not an economic drain.

Explain how fucking Afghanistan to pieces and then throwing money at them is a good investment.

The thing about imperialism is that it is always a moneysink. There has never been a more wasteful example than the modern US. Evidence otherwise is welcome, I'm intrigued.
>>
File: 1456883315987.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1456883315987.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>29844909
>i support corpratism
>i support a large welfare state
>>
>>29842944
Liberal values are cancer and they should be put in concentration camps
>>
>>29844694
People definitely don't consider the foreign policy benefits of deals like those--plus I feel like trade's one of those issues that everyone loves to shit on, but people don't really think about how it helps them. But whatever, maybe Obama will get it passed before either Hillary or Trump can fuck it up
>>
>>29844329
Yes, how can somebody not believe in the orthodox party line? If someone wants gun rights, it must naturally follow that they are pro-life, right? How can somebody not believe in man-made global warming if they don't support Israel's occupation of Palestine?
>>
>>29844879
your sperm has human DNA, too. Do you flush lillies down the toilet and sing "oh come all ye faithful" every time you wank?

killing lizards isn't tasteful. Nor is just about any medical procedure. If you were a responsible adult you could handle a little distastefulness for the greater good. People get abortions when they don't want children. We have too many kids and too many parents who don't care about their kids already. Better to flush some cellular mass than let it develop into a tumor.
>>
File: tesxsdfsax.png (83 KB, 943x596) Image search: [Google]
tesxsdfsax.png
83 KB, 943x596
>>29842944
Op I'm here for you. We're a rare breed.
>>
>>29844962
If you read my justification for the welfare state, then you'd realize that those positions aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>29842944
i want to punch her and then fart on her. notwithstanding, i prefer she win rather than trump.
>>
File: smug_trump.jpg (39 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
smug_trump.jpg
39 KB, 388x392
BUILD
U
I
L
D

THE
H
E

WALL
A
L
L

comment serial #235906872
>>
File: 1424243688174.png (25 KB, 345x457) Image search: [Google]
1424243688174.png
25 KB, 345x457
>>29844988
sperm != zygote which becomes a fetus

Sounds like you might be the one in need of reproduction and fetal development education

>a little distastefulness for the greater good
Just like those pesky jews
>>
>>29845039

DRUNK
R
U
N
K
>>
>>29843125
Is his duck okay? Maybe he should take it to the vet.
>>
>>29842944
Fuck off liberals have pretty much the entire internet.
>>
File: 1468069565232.jpg (841 KB, 1500x700) Image search: [Google]
1468069565232.jpg
841 KB, 1500x700
>>29845034
this just about exactly sums up how I feel about this year's election.
>>
Trump gets my vote because he's shown he understands the existential crisis America is facing with regards to immigration and white displacement. This is, without question, the defining issue of our day.

While Trump is a little unsophisticated on certain issues, he will presumably put people around him who are policy experts to rein him in when needed. But Trump generally seems to have the right instincts on most issues.
>>
>>29845083

Yeah, atleast conservative whites still have /pol/.

Let's go back there. It's our sanctuary. Let's go back there and never come back to /r9k/ ever again.
>>
File: 1465783137749.jpg (15 KB, 244x209) Image search: [Google]
1465783137749.jpg
15 KB, 244x209
I'm a fairly liberal person and I cannot vote for anyone who voted in favor of the Iraq War, so I can't vote for Hillary Clinton. It's that simple for me.

Ignoring all the other issues for a moment, I feel like that was such a colossal fuck-up that no one who ever thought going in was a good idea should be in office. I thought it was stupid when it started, but I was a teenager at the time. I figured maybe the entire situation was beyond my understanding as a young person, but sure enough, I was proven right with time. It really was just a magnificently stupid fuck-up, the kind that has such magnitude you are still left wondering how presumably intelligent people manage to fuck up so incredibly bad, years and years later. It was nothing short of incredible.

Might vote third party this election, not sure yet.
>>
File: 1467759802458.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1467759802458.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>people unironically shilling TPP, corporatism, interventionism, corporate welfare, and the expansion of the welfare state
>>
She is a traitor and should never get into office.
>>
>>29843574
who the fuck wastes ammo on a stupid yardsign desu, use the ammo to shoot the cuck himself.
>>
>>29845154
There's been an influx of libshits lately. Don't know where they came from.
>>
>>29845174
None of that even aligns with left-wing ideals tho
>>
>>29845154
Fuck, had to happen eventually...
The goyim know
Shut it down
>>
File: 1468068315383.png (464 KB, 1188x897) Image search: [Google]
1468068315383.png
464 KB, 1188x897
>>29845135
>Trump gets my vote because he's shown he understands the existential crisis America is facing with regards to immigration and white displacement.
>This is, without question, the defining issue of our day.
There are people who believe this who vote. Let that sink in. Suddenly all the predicaments we're in are starting to make sense.
>>
>>29845174

You have to go back to /pol/.

That comment wasn't original lol
>>
>>29845012
However, I'll expound on that justification. One reason that welfare programs are beneficial to corporations is that they supply labor, this is especially true after the reforms Clinton put into place in the 90s which have been labeled "workfare". Many government programs require that you be looking for work to get benefits, and this supplies corporations like McDonalds with a steady stream of people who are willing to flip burgers. Another reason individuals receiving welfare is good for corporations is that welfare increases consumer demand for products. If you give people at a low income level more money they don't save it they spend it, which gives corporations the opportunity to sell more, because demand has increased. This tendency is especially useful during economic down turns, because it can be leveraged to increase consumer sending, which increases the GDP.
>>
>>29845203
>OH MY GOD CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS LIKE I CAN'T EVEN
>>
>>29842944
Hillary is a rat
>>
>>29845203

Deep down liberals don't want to be surrounded and outnumbered by stinky brown people either, they're just too ashamed to admit it. There is a reason why they all say they will move to Canada or Europe instead of Mexico if Trump wins.
>>
>>29845217
Its more of a current century thing.
>>
>>29842944
>liberal values
>Hillary
She's basically Emperor Palpatine.
>>
>>29845185
>tfw you haven't figured out that liberalism and is terrorism through social engineering
>tfw conservatives are guilty, too

>tfw all of this stuff positively is 'liberal' in the sense that it is farther from 'conservative' by far

>tfw the right and left are false paradigms that keep us bickering amongst ourselves

Nothing is going to change so long as shit like this keeps happening.
>>
>>29845203
Fuck off, shitlib. Only you treasonous bastards think a country full of third-world shitskins is a good thing. You deserve to be gassed.
>>
>>29845229

Alex Baldwin and Britney Spears BTFO
>>
>>29845152
I would agree with you, but congress can only vote on based on the intelligence they are given, which we know now to have been pretty unintelligent.

Third party is the only logical option I see. But the back of my mind is hoping that there are enough dumb-(but not THAT dumb)-asses who will vote for hillary so that I can "throw away" my vote and walk away from the polls in good conscience by not being a part in her being elected.
>>
>>29845239
Times change, parasitism doesn't.
You had no counterpoint, just SJW 'haha look wat he believes' shit.

Let's hear your side. Make a case for open borders, rabbi Goldbergstein.
>>
File: 1381865136393.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1381865136393.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>29845270
>literally incapable of posting without swearing or insulting someone

>they're not even on they're own board right now
>>
>>29845294
>has no argument
>ad hominem
>maximum ad hominem

He can't post where he likes. Got a counterpoint?
>>
>>29845270
>calls liberals treasonous bastards
>would probably unironically wave a confederate flag
>>
>>29845203
Populations are different in aggregate
>IQ
>Incomes
>Crime rates
>Welfare usage
>Complicity in espionage
>Complicity in IP violations and academic dishonesty
>Views of liberty and equality
and
>Birth rates

What is so bad about taking an Australian approach to immigration to prevent a critical mass of people throwing away what's good about the system and making it more like where they and their ancestors came from?
>>
>>29845229
>>29845270
why are you so afraid of people who don't look like you? Culture is not good, whether its european or african. Culture is being stuck in a rut and repeating all the dumb old memes your grandfather did. Being proud of being white is just as bad as being proud of being black or proud of being left handed. Do something you can be proud of yourself and quit leaching pride from greater men than you because you have the same skin tone.
>>
>>29845325

Counterpoint to what? Your post was meaningless and asking something that had nothing to do with anything mentioned in the thread.

Keep your replies straight.
>>
>>29845392
or better yet go back to /pol/
>>
>>29843567
Watch the Clinton Chronicles you dumbfuck. Hillary used her law firm to launder the CIAs dirty coke money during the Iran-Contra Affair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrg1cuL3KY
>>
>clinton
>liberal
>>
>>29845293
I don't agree with you at all, but I like the fact that you're attacking liberalism as a unique concept instead of leftism it's a whole. It feel like it's regaining some of it's conceptual independence, not that that means change is occurring. I'm babbling like a retard, maybe someone will understand what I mean.
>>
>>29844588
I agree that Trump would be nightmare fuel. But I hate how established lefties pulled out every trick they had to undermine Sanders campaign. It's been a very eye-opening experience. AI deeply resent how Clinton supporters assume Berniecrats must defer to them because Trump. It's left really ugly scars on the party. Sanders must win. Somehow - through divine intervention maybe - he has to enter the general election for the sake of the nation and the world.

Trump is like a 300 ft drop from a cliff and Clinton is like being shot. I could potentially survive being shot so I guess I'll go with that. That doesn't mean I'm not going to hate being shot.
>>
>>29845392
Your original post was literally "OMG I can't believe someone in the current century actually believes this." You never had any actual rebuttal to the post you were responding to.
>>
>>29845347
IQs and incomes change over generations after assimilation--if you look at Italians and Eastern Europeans in the early 1900's everyone thought they were permanently diluting the American stock, and now, lo and behold, they're the same as the average American white person.
>>
File: 1320962871317.png (254 KB, 381x495) Image search: [Google]
1320962871317.png
254 KB, 381x495
yfw trump fever is dying

the hill is gonna absolutely destroy him come debate time
>>
>>29845366
>Culture is not good, whether its european or african.

You're literally retarded if you think don't think European culture is objectively superior to African culture.
>>
>>29842944
Consider my record corrected, OP. I am now #Artillery4Hillary
>>
>>29845452

The original argument in this thread was abandoned 50 posts ago, now it's just a corpse feeding off of poltroll memes
>>
File: niggers_gonna_nig.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
niggers_gonna_nig.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>29845366

You seriously think pic related is equal to Western civilization?
>>
>>29845474
How, by constantly mentioning the fact that she has a vagina?

Trump can destroy her on her record of corruption and lawlesness. And make no mistake, he will. Trump's not some hapless cuckservative like McCain or Romney who's going to play nice.
>>
>>29845529
Liberian Civil War stuff is fucking gold. Bottom right corner isn't even bad, it's pretty cool.
>>
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 700x700
>>29845474
Shillary is going to have a stroke when she is confronted about her lying and corruption in a debate. She's used to media outlets who lob her softball questions/interviews because they're supporting her, not somebody viciously attacking her. Trump will BTFO Crooked Hillary.
>>
>>29845392
See
>>29845452

>>29845446
I'm not sure I follow, but I do look at it in terms of 'I lean this way politically' vs 'everything (x group) believes is my belief, as I am a member of (x group)' and see the obvious flaw there.

It's like somebody just wants to hand you a card with their 'beliefs' listed in the form of a word. Politics has become too complex for most folks to really follow, but we're all expected to participate and have opinions.

I guess that's a ramble for a ramble, probably missed your point by a mile.
>>
>>29845542

The problem with Trump getting elected is he's not a conservative at all. Hes an opportunist.

I realize the presidency is basically a popularity contest but Trump isn't ingratiating anyone to him except latent racists and anti-hillary mongs.
>>
>>29842944

I don't understand how anyone can hate Trump. He's a national socialist. He wants to keep and improve our social security and welfare programs and fix obamacare, but fix our broken immigration system and stop the abuse immigrants are doing to America. What's to hate?

>he's racist

He's not, you've been fee lies. Trump is like a mix of Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower. He'd be a great president.

I don't understand why anyone would like Hillary other than voting for the party that will give free shit because you deserve free shit. Fuck it, you deserve free shit right? Literally why would you vote Clinton.

And trump is closer to Bernie's politics than Hillary so you should vote Trump.
>>
>>29842944
We support liberal values

and that's why we all support trump!
>>
>>29845456
>IQs and incomes change over generations after assimilation
That doesn't seem to hold true for Blacks - their IQs and median incomes have risen, yet with diminishing returns.

>if you look at Italians and Eastern Europeans in the early 1900's everyone thought they were permanently diluting the American stock
The problem is the following:
the Incomes, IQs and Crime Rates of Irishmen, Italians and Slavs in the US has improved with economic development- and simultaneously has greatly improved in Italy, Ireland, and Eastern Europe.

The Incomes, IQs, and Crime Rates of Blacks, among other groups, has improved but not greatly, and many of their metrics match those of many African countries.

Even if you want yo argue
>nurture over nature
Fine.

With Islam at least, you have 1406 years of violence, infighting, cousin marriages and illiberal cultural standards. How long will we have to wait for that to become 'diluted' and is it worth it?

BTW I'm not for quotas, like the US had previously. Australia gets the best and brightest from all around the world, with thorough background checks, strict enforcement against visa overstays, and no family reunification save for immediate members coming over.

We can replicate that.
>>
>>29844644
So what - Putin looks over and sees that some countries are imposing tariffs on their neighbors to protect their national industries like they've presumably been doing for centuries and attacks? We're not dissolving NATO here. I personally don't like how the EU is embracing global corporatism under the guise of globalism like some inevitable fate. And I think a bigger threat to Europe are the waves of refugees it's struggling to shelter. I think that might have influenced England to vote for Brexit, in fact.
>>
>>29845633
>I think that might have influenced England to vote for Brexit, in fact.

Woah man your political instincts are kami-sama tier woah dude emgland voted for brexit cause of immigrant? mind blown.
>>
>>29842944
You're literally fucking nuts. Even if for the sake of argument Trump is a racist bigot or whatever normies think, that's nothing compared to the dark evil of Shillary.
>>
>>29845602
And who exactly is Hillary ingratiating herself with? I literally haven't talked to a single person this election cycle who's excited about her. All my liberal friends say they're only pulling the lever for her as an anti-Trump vote.
>>
>>29845609
>With Islam at least, you have 1406 years of violence, infighting, cousin marriages and illiberal cultural standards.

In fairness, the same applies to Christianity but for a longer time span.
>>
>>29845483
>>29845529
you're responding to the memes and not what I wrote. Although maybe I'm not doing a good job explaining what i mean. Immigrants do not magically transform the places they go to into the places they are from. As soon as the second generation grows up, they say "fuck that" to their parent's backwards-ass cultural views, they get jobs, and they start buying clothes and gizmos like every other american. Meanwhile you're shitposting on an anime imageboard for virgins about how they're a threat to white people.
>>
>>29845681

She's got the roastie and 90s nostalgia-fag vote locked up for obvious reasons, but the problem is Trump is so unlikable to both republicans and democrats that people like us on 4chan who arn't apart of either party and want to throw a wildcard in arn't numerous at all.
>>
File: islam_is_peaceful.jpg (362 KB, 1078x2006) Image search: [Google]
islam_is_peaceful.jpg
362 KB, 1078x2006
>>29845719

Also in fairness, you have to go back several centuries to find a time when Christians were as barbaric as Muslims.

Why don't libfags ever use their precious "It's the current year!" argument when Muslims do shit like lynch fags and behead infidels? I mean come on it's 2016 why are we still killing homos and oppressing women.
>>
>>29845591
you're in for a surprise if you don't think she's shelled out a few hundred thousand to focus groups to find the exact, perfect way to diffuse any questions about corruption.

Aside from that, most people voting for hillary are doing so from an "at least it's not trump" standpoint. The lying and corruption is a non-issue. It's 2016. We already know politicians are corrupt liars.

Every time I hear people using the phrase "crooked hillary" it only makes me think of how the only place I've ever heard it uttered is on fox news; and apparently they repeated it so much that it's become a shitty forced meme. Why can't you come up with your own insults?
>>
>>29845451
>Backing the Useful Idiot

I hope your clocking in those overtime hours, Bernout. Your college loans aren't gonna pay themselves.
>>
File: 32467643237856.jpg (190 KB, 1499x985) Image search: [Google]
32467643237856.jpg
190 KB, 1499x985
>>29845451
Fucking this. I'd accept divine intervention at this point to have Sanders. That cunt paid off the right people to have him sandbagged and in 10-15 years we'll learn who and how. Dems have totally given up on any pretext of progressive values in order to get paid out, and I despise them all for it. Sanders was the right decision, and we will all regret that he got thrown under the bus so the establishment could stay safe while common people suffer.
>>
>>29845720

That's actually not true, second and third generation immigrant kids actually end up not assimilating according to every study done focusing on what they think. Second and third generation Muslims ed up being more radical than their parents. Second and third generation Hispanic immigrants end up being la Raza Hispanics that promote their own culture and not American culture.

Immigrants are literally transformational on a nation and it's demographics. They change the politics, economy, culture, everything. And it's always for the worse. Western civilization is destroying itself because they think in egalitarian terms, that all humans are equal. And they are not. White countries will be majority non-white and they will be non-western. Minorities don't believe in western values. Not a single non-white on this board believes in western values. They believe in their own cultures values.
>>
>>29845657
I thought the implied sarcasm was obvious.
>>
>>29845787
Trump obviously isn't unlikeable to Republicans because he just won the Republican primary in dominant fashion. He IS unlikeable to a certain faction of the GOP, though (the establishment wing).

To be fair, Hillary did win her primary, too, but during the whole campaign I noticed way more enthusiasm, at least from the people I talked to, for Bernie. Hillary won because of her overwhelming support from minorities. Bernie's brand of hipster/granola socialism didn't really appeal to them I guess.
>>
>>29845451

Hate to disappoint you but Sanders will not be on the presidential ballot this November unless Shillary croaks before Election Day. There are sore loser laws in place that prevent primary losers from appearing on the ballot. As a Trumpfag I'd love it if Sanders could run independently because that would guarantee a Trump win.
>>
>>29845854
>people actually want to vote for a Jewish communist

Disgusting.
>>
>>29845797
that image is literally pasted over an older one where "islam" is replaced with "communism" and respective leaders and groups of victims. You could do the same thing for capitalism, christianity or any nationality, religion, or system of political beliefs. You're not being profound.
>>
>>29845897
>people actually want to vote for an oompa loompa or a witch

See? it's easy. Fuck off back to your containment board.
>>
>>29845886

Sanders didn't have any appeal with minorities because they can already get all the handouts he is promising.

>>29845911

Yeah no shit, I know the image isn't original. Doesn't change the point of the text portion of my post about how it's retarded to excuse how savage Muslims are today by pointing to how Christians behaved 700 years ago.
>>
>>29845911
Something tells me he wasn't trying to be profound, he was just spouting memes. Also, nice get.
>>
>>29845866
I'm white and I don't believe in western values, either. I actually attempt to formulate my own thoughts.
>>
>>29845866
Strong post, bro.

What this all comes down to is whether or not you believe all cultures are equal and equally capable of creating healthy civilizations. I strongly reject that idea, based on a mountain of historical evidence.
>>
>>29842944
Congrats, you support a psychopath who buys and sells children to and from pedophiles in foreign governments.
>>
Trump donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

Do you guys understand what that means? It means that Trump has legal standing to sue the Clinton Foundation for corruption and mishandling of money. What that means is that he could open up an investigation on the Clinton Foundation by a court and the IRS because he has standing as someone that donated money to it. The only people investigating it (supposedly) is the FBI, but Trump can open a suit if he chooses to. He played the long game incredibly well. That would be checkmate. Pay attention to see if Trump opens up a lawsuit on the Clinton Foundation in the coming weeks.
>>
>>29845954
It's new, but I'm calling it.

This post will be underrated in spite of it's truthiness.

Fuck this board, you do you anon.
>>
>>29845866
Source? Anyone?

oregano
>>
>>29846019

I don't have any links on me because I'm on my phone, but the studies were done by the Pew Reseacg center and various organizations that I don't recall now.

You could just google it, research the topic yourself, and come to your own conclusions.
>>
>>29846043

Pew Research Center*
>>
>>29846043
Do they separate the races in the results?
How do they measure a thing like that?

The mexicans are being outshined by asians, I call bullshit.
>>
>>29845993
that might be the case if trump weren't actually only running to guarantee hillary's election. She's not very likable, and it would have been possible for one of the other republican candidates to appeal to moderates. It's possible that more people would have voted for sanders in the primaries if they didn't fear the possibility of trump winning against him. I think this is all a joke that has gone a little too far; he didn't expect americans to be this dumb and/or this fed up with the usual republican party, and now he's just riding it out because, why the fuck not?
>>
>>29846102

Which other Republican would have stood a chance of winning the general election? Cruz is as unpopular as Trump. Yeb is a fucking joke and his last name would have guaranteed a huge win for Shillary. All the other candidates who ran in the Republican primary are generic cuckservatives.
>>
>>29844953
Imfuckingplying the US isn't after its own interests. Like what the actual fuck why do I have to explain this shit to you? How daft can you be?

US interference happens only when it benefits themselves. You think they do what they do simply because it gives a boner to some high ranking faggot? No, they do shit to maintain political power. Defending allies, doing favors for them, keeping potential threats under check. None of it has any direct monetary benefit but that's not the point. The point is keeping everything in line so that any monetary benefit that actually does come can be utilized and not annexed by poopoo pootin.

Like what did you honestly think US foreign policy is aimless and they just do things to make themselves feel good?

Again, stick to fucking marketing.
>>
>>29845846
Aw wow, you're so majestically opaque it's glorious. Are you going to make a credible argument or just keep stroking your royal sceptre?
>>
>>29846135
Rand Paul ran republican.

But it's a big joke, Trump is running to make Hillary look electable so it's believable when she's placed in office.

Modern American politics are a lot like pro wrestling. Just gotta give the stupid people something to cheer for.
>>
>>29846097

Asians have higher IQs than whites
Whites have higher IQs than Hispanics
Hispanics have higher IQs than blacks
Blacks have the lowest IQ (aside from aborigines and shit like that)

That's why you can generally see things fall along this line. But the point is only white people think and promote western culture and values.
>>
>>29846135
because trump did his job and disrupted the party. Most of the die-hard republicans I know just take what they are given. They're too busy working and buying things to investigate any further than whatever fox news tells them. So everyone who is right now voting for trump would be voting for whoever else would have gotten the nomination, plus a larger portion of moderates who think trump is a nutcase.
>>
>>29846197

This guy right here gets it shuckamuck
>>
My dad came into the kitchen this morning yelling about how Hilary was behind the Dallas sniper shootings, how it was a stunt that somehow helped her campaign, killing five or so cops. I don't know. I don't watch the news, makes me sick. He was mad as hell tough.
>>
>>29846197
>>29846102

Why do you think Trump is a fake candidate?
>>
>>29846219
so would you be OK with letting the immigrants in if we kicked all the black people out?
>>
>>29846102
Trump was the only Republican candidate that had any kind of crossover appeal, because he's not a strict conservative. Cruz appealed only to a narrow right-wing base, and Rubio was too weak and compromising. He would have suffered the same fate as McCain and Romney.

I'm not saying Trump wil win. He probably won't, because the demographics of the U.S. make it an uphill battle for any Republican. But he was far more of a dynamic candidate than anyone else the GOP could have nominated.
>>
>>29846241

He's right.

>day before, Clinton found to be incredibly incompetent and broke the law but she gets away with it because lol woman in power is incompetent
>day after cops get shot so that the news stops talking about her and people are arguing about race and cops and guns
>>
>>29846247
I guess I just don't want to admit that we've sunk that low.

Then again, that's only made worse by the fact that so many people fell for it.
>>
>>29846153
Since we're oh so good as a country, explain the trillions of dollars we owe.

Explain why we keep dividing our dollars into 10ths, saying each piece is a new dollar and borrowing from other nations to keep up the charade.

Explain, since you've clearly done your homework, how you see this ending for us. The trillions will just be forgiven? "Nah, murrica, keep it. We love you."

We're beating on brownies to justify massive military spending. Nobody would tolerate the tumor that is our military if not for the constant strawmen in the middle east.

Russia knows this. NK knows this. China knows this. Only the dumbest motherfuckers alive don't know this. Nobody would say otherwise be they not a retard or a shill. Either way, shoot yourself on the mouth.
>>
>>29846264

No, I think we should only let in immigrants that have high IQs and would benefit the country and watch and control the amount so that the west stats white majority.

It's already too late for America and it's going to be too late for Western Europe in ten years.

>but Muh current percentages

All you have to do is look at the demographics of the 0-5 age group. Once boomers die (which is majority, 85%+ white) the demographics will switch drastically and the culture and politics of each country will change.

And so white countries will be the only countries on earth that killed themselves because of open immigration and every other country will be majority their own people and culture.
>>
>>29846241
Based anon who replied first is right.

Whenever some serious shit goes down, I don't worry about it. "Oh, mall was flooded with rattlesnakes, 50 died? What fucking shenanigans did Obama get into?"

I take to the deepwebs and look for the real news. Ever watch a piece on, for example, Hillary Clinton's server and destruction of evidence and think "wow, the news sure has a way of making big things seem small"?

The major news channels are a distraction. People willingly light a string of firecrackers by tuning in, Obama steals a tv and rapes a white woman (politically speaking) behind them, world keeps turning.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.