[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to the girl with big boobs that you went to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x354
Whatever happened to the girl with big boobs that you went to school with?
>>
She's now married to Chad. I'm serious fampai.
>>
>>29840127
The one at my school got married to a FAT alcoholic Chad

Feels bad man

The other one got serious burns from fryer grease and is now peddling makeup and married to a lanky army chad
>>
Had to look her up on jewbook.
She was tall pretty big tits popular a party animal rich. Everyone knew and wanted to be her/bang her. Now she works at tgi fridays hahahahaha shes more if a loser than me!!

..... Except for shes still...ya know... A tall rich gorgeous big titted popular party animal....
>>
She got fat.
>>
>>29840114
Dunno. Lost touch with everyone.

Now that I think back, she might have been interested in me.
>>
Married to one of those southern frat chad dudes that probably works in business/finance now
>>
She became a hamplanet and has two kids by two different baby daddies, neither of whom are around.

I knew the girl my whole life. It's really weird to watch someone peak at 16.
>>
>>29840114
She's married to chad
the girl with small boobs killed herself
>>
Got pregnant right after graduating. Went through I think at least 3 marriages before finally finding a beta provider that would take care of her and her 4 children all by different fathers.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 600x800
>>29840265
This

Was out eating with my bcup gf and in walks this chick with huge knockers in a tight shirt

One chance at life and I WASNT born a girl with huge boobs
>instantly become a famous e-celeb
>as long as you're not fat you're a 6/10 at the worst
>you can be; a goth titty monster, normie titty monster, cosplay titty monster, literally any type of titty monster
>coveted by females for your mammaries and lusted at by males

I honestly hope that when you die you get to re-do your life on your own terms and be reincarnated as a busty qt3.14
>>
File: 1331520452372.gif (842 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1331520452372.gif
842 KB, 350x260
Story time /r9k/
>Freshman year of highschool
>meet girl with giant tits, like way too big for a freshman but she's not really fat, just a tad curvy
>She instantly falls for me
>I'm a total douchebag who rejects her at every turn
>She flat out tells me she loves me and I reject her because I wanted to date some flat chested qt who didn't even care that I existed
>This went on for about two years
>Fast forward to Junior year
>She's dating a senior
>Now they're going to be married in the fall
>Her tits are larger than ever
>He's a skinny dorky loser but he's in the marines so she's in love with him
>I got invited to the wedding, probably out of spite
I still kick myself about that to this day. I could've had it all in FRESHMAN year and I gave it up. Over what? Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29840190
Roastie roasted
>>
>>29840390
It's essential to be smart enough to not just become a slut. If a titty monster sucks off every guy who shows interest in her, then she loses her power.
>>
>>29840450
True

I just wanna be a giant cocktease while being a pure virgin
>>
She had a gorgeous son but isn't with the dad anymore. She posts a lot of PokemonGO recently so I sent her pic related. She liked it.
>>
File: File Jul 09, 7 46 52 PM.jpg (31 KB, 493x303) Image search: [Google]
File Jul 09, 7 46 52 PM.jpg
31 KB, 493x303
She got a reduction and got tattoos all over her body. Now she posts semi-SJW flavor of the month millenial opinions on JewBook and talks with an air of assumed intellect, if that makes sense.

God she has massive tits in high school. Legitimately a G.

She's disgusting now.
>>
Heard she got married right out of high school.
>>
File: 436363467.gif (92 KB, 265x310) Image search: [Google]
436363467.gif
92 KB, 265x310
>>29840426

Take out the part about the actually being invited to the wedding and I know that feel perfectly.

Only silver lining is she's kind of fat now.
>>
She wanted to get back together with me around the time we were graduating high school, but I bitched her out and nothing happened. She then met some loser while clubbing and quickly married him and had a kid with him. That's all I know as of 5 years ago. I haven't given even half a shit and likely never will because she was a horrible bitch and was my first step on the road to MGTOW.
>>
File: 09182347238.png (62 KB, 191x309) Image search: [Google]
09182347238.png
62 KB, 191x309
>>29840603
This girl was always kinda big, but not so big that she was unattractive. She had some thyroid problem that she got corrected a while ago so she's been losing weight too.
>>
Saw her last night. She cut her hair like all tomboy and shit and is also a massive feminista.

I pity her sometimes because she was actually smart and ended up failing high school for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 657x527
>>29840560
a shame

>be dating Jewish American Princess
>she's super uppity and bitchy but she touches my benis so we're dating
>titty monster starts texting me, flirting with me hardcore
>reject her, because I have qt jewess gf
>a year later jew gf gets bored of me and breaks up with me
>think back to titty monster
>should've cheated on the jewess
>>
>>29840736
>should've cheated on the jewess
No, anon. No. You should have dumped the jewess.
>>
>>29840114
One got fat.

The other always had an unattractive face.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.