[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just be yourself meme term but when you think about it, its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1411861951003.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1411861951003.png
129 KB, 724x611
>just be yourself
meme term but when you think about it, its the worst fuckin advice you can give
>>
>>29833801
It really is. Normies will never fucking understand
>>
>>29833801
the worst is 'put your hat on'
>>
"Try to be the person you want to be" is better advice
>>
"follow your dreams" if you got the money
>>
it's actually fantastic advice because it automatically repels people you have nothing in common with and automatically attracts people you'll get along with

but of course just like a normie you are a phony who just wants to be tolerated by the maximum number of people possible just for the sake of it even though you dont actually like them and they dont give a shit about the real you
>>
File: 1455981488713.jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1455981488713.jpg
153 KB, 495x495
I use to be myself around people alot but then everything exploded and I did that thing i do where I collaps inward, disconnect emotionally and isolate myself. I'm still trying on a way to fix this but it feels fucking pointless.

>tfw i was actually happy but I literally just shit all over it.
>>
>"Be the person she would most likely find attractive"
Is better
>>
>>29833845
>The sun is starting to burn my face
>Just put your hat on, anon!

Seems like pretty good advice to me.
>>
>>29833927
This, it's great advice but normalfags don't actually mean it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.