[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get Fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
Improving your body is more within reach than you know. It's a great first step in taking control of your life. I will help you with this project.

Ask anything.

There are a few things everyone needs to do:

- weigh yourself every morning, after having emptied yourself and before having eaten anything

- count your calories, to know how much/little you're actually eating, to know if you can eat more or not, etc

- calculate your basal rate and check if it's accurate; you can use the following website to do so:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Calories are a unit that measures energy, to be simple. Food is fuel for your body; when you ingest more than you need, your body stores the excess. That storage is the fat on your body.
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
This is the guide. If you don't read it now, save it for later. It will answer most of your questions.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
Calories and how they work.
>>
File: nutritionlabel.gif (92 KB, 1017x630) Image search: [Google]
nutritionlabel.gif
92 KB, 1017x630
Learn to read food labels.
>>
>>29827422
It looks like you mean to post Harsh's guide. I think your computer has a virus

http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh%27s_Worksheet_(WIP)

Don't worry I got you famalam
>>
File: 1453659191745.jpg (70 KB, 587x356) Image search: [Google]
1453659191745.jpg
70 KB, 587x356
SS is the most popular program if you want to start strength/mass. It's popular because it gives results. As long as you use the same principles and similar exercises, however, you will get the same results.

The guide provides ideas on what to do if you have or don't have money to get equipment.
>>
>>29827499

First time seeing this one, it looks pretty good. Thanks.
>>
Why is the fat ive been slowly putting on going straight to my ass?

Im serious no memes
>>
>>29827563
100% genetecis
>>
>>29827563

Many of us have favoured spots for fat. Most men get it in their bellies, it varies.

Seems like your ass is the favoured spot. You just need to lose fat in general and the ass will go down too.
>>
Heading off to bed but I wanna say thanks for making these threads Nick, it's always nice to see you trying to help robots. Take it easy, man.
>>
>>29827613

Very welcome, and good night!
>>
Fat doesnt weigh that much does it? Because im clearly getting fatter but ive hardly put on weight
>>
File: 1388183008443.jpg (52 KB, 604x343) Image search: [Google]
1388183008443.jpg
52 KB, 604x343
>>29827621

It weighs less than muscle, yes.
>>
If i eat a lot of super low calorie food through the day will i still starve?

Example just broccoli for 3 meals a day. Like 100 calories in total. Will my body go into starvation mode?
>>
so does sugar and fat come in to play in terms of diet? or is calorie tracking more important

no bully pls
>>
>>29827779
>If i eat a lot of super low calorie food through the day will i still starve?

Depends what "a lot" means. If you eat too much low calorie food, you'll get fatter.

>xample just broccoli for 3 meals a day.

I don't advise that, no reason to eat in a boring way, it'll only make it harder for you, for no benefits.

>Like 100 calories in total.

That's not enough. You should aim for around 400 less than your daily requirement.

>Will my body go into starvation mode?

There is no such thing.

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/starvation-mode/
>>
Nick I need a picture of you to see if I should taje you seriously.

And were you ever fat?
>>
>>29827791
>so does sugar and fat come in to play in terms of diet? or is calorie tracking more important

Yes, but insofar as they contain calories. Understand that a calorie is like a meter, it measures something, it isn't a thing itself. Sugar has calories, so does fat. Everything you eat comes into play for a diet.

But the way you do this is you count the calories you eat. If you eat more than your body needs, your body stores the excess as fat. It's an energy reserve. If you eat less calories than needed, your body taps into your fat.
>>
>>29827422
Actually the more realistic way to do it is this:

New daily cap = (BMR * 1.2) (if sedentary, deskjob, little exercise) - 500 (feel free to try up to 700 but beyond that it is unlikely you'll tolerate it well on a physical level)

Recalculate your BMR and daily cap every week or so.

Adjust the 1.2 to say 1.3 if you do some light exercise regularly etc...
>>
File: tztrheh.jpg (92 KB, 537x656) Image search: [Google]
tztrheh.jpg
92 KB, 537x656
>>29827833
>Nick I need a picture of you to see if I should taje you seriously.

The information I give is backed medically. Suggesting that I must absolutely look like Apollo to deliver credible info is like saying a fat doctor doesn't know how the body works.

All I'm trying to do is to save you the time I have wasted by doing the wrong things with the wrong info. I've lost over a year of efforts doing useless nonsense, I want to spare you that.

I have never been really fat, but I have been nearly overweight. I'm still skinnyfat but I put on a lot of muscles since I began. It's nothing impressive compared to others (the thing you shouldn't do because it's pointless), but I am seeing serious progress both in visible muscle mass and in actual strength, so I know what I do works.

Pic related: keep in mind I had zero muscles in the beginning.
>>
>>29827862
Oh forgot to add:

If you suffer from any chronic metabolic issue, or a long term illness (especially the ones likely to affect muscles, including the heart) or a digestive tract illness it would be wise to account for that and ideally ask your doctor or nutritionist about it.
>>
>>29827960
Also forget the "remove 1000 cals from you BMR" diet...

There have been medical studies that prove this is way too drastic and impacts physical and mental health in some cases to the point of reversible organ dysfunction and suicide.
>>
>>29827960

What I do, simply, or did, was to write down the calories on a daily basis and weigh myself daily too.

From that, you can just see what your real ceiling is and how it changes.
>>
>>29827984

The only case where this is OK is for extremely obese people who need 7000kcal a day. If you're normal, 1000 is too much, indeed. A normal person needs around 2000 a day.
>>
>>29827528
>>29827528
Are you for serious that's the sticky from fit it's been around for years

>i thought it was a meme
>turns out no one really reads it ever
>>
>>29828003
>Are you for serious that's the sticky from fit it's been around for years

It's not. You've just proved your own point: you've never read the sticky on fit. I've read it several times.

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

The one you posted is new, and it's listed as "supplementary reading". Can you fucking read?
>>
>>29827414

I'm a 5'7" manlet and I only weigh 50kg. My 12 year old sister can lift me up. I don't really care about strength or health, I just want a naisu body. Realistically, how long, will it take for me to get a six pack doing 20-30 sit ups and push ups every morning? A year? Is it even possible?
>>
File: riff.jpg (82 KB, 539x422) Image search: [Google]
riff.jpg
82 KB, 539x422
>>29827528
>>29828003

I'm just going to assume you haven't read this either. Trying to help your thread bro godspeed

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>>
File: jjrrj.png (234 KB, 1130x434) Image search: [Google]
jjrrj.png
234 KB, 1130x434
>>29828003

Original cunt.rgiuwegfuiefuwiogw
>>
>>29828030

This is the sticky, which I posted before you:

>>29828022
>>
>>29828022
>been around for years
That was the original sticky, then all the streching and other stuff was added years later. Yes I know exactly what I said and here is my additional post
>>29828030
>>
>>29827987
I just did the BMR method... can't bothered. but true, ideally testing the true ceiling is better.
>>
>>29828053

Calculating your BMR is only to get a clue. Mine was way off. I was told I could eat 2300kcal because of the maths, but reality is at 1500, and that's a huge difference. If I eat more than 1500, I gain weight. So use with caution and trust your testing more than anything else.
>>
fuck off chad

let me wallow in self-pity
>>
>>29828088

I've learned my lesson, Kevin. I will not stand in your way, I will even buy you a bullet.

But let's be clear: you come to me to tell me to fuck off. Do you see the conflict?

Please take a bullet if you're not going to give life a try.
>>
Nick you think you can help me out? I've always been a big guy and have slowly started to lose weight buy simply cutting out fast food but I know thats not enough. I was wondering if you could help me put together some type of schedule that I could follow. If I have a set of instructions in front of me I can easily follow that. Something like a meal plan or exercise plan. Also I have a question about supplements: Are they worth it or just a meme? A friend of mine keeps telling me to buy fish oil and something called ripped fuel.
>>
>>29828124
>Nick you think you can help me out? I've always been a big guy and have slowly started to lose weight buy simply cutting out fast food but I know thats not enough. I was wondering if you could help me put together some type of schedule that I could follow. If I have a set of instructions in front of me I can easily follow that. Something like a meal plan or exercise plan.

Unsurprisingly, the simplest plan is the most efficient, so listen up: calories. All you really need to do is count your calories, estimate your ceiling, and eat less than that.

Concretely, that means you have to check the calories on the items you eat. Read the labels, learn to calculate per 100 g and such. It will give you an idea of how many calories are in what food, which will help a lot already.

You will find out that chocolate and nuts are insane in calories. Knowing this, you will naturally become more reluctant of eating them, because you will know what you're allowed in a day, and you'll know how much space those items will take.

Let's imagine you need 2500kcal a day. Then only eat 2000, that's your limit. Every time you eat anything, add the cals up. When you reach 1600, for example, you know you can only eat 400 calories, and nothing more.

That way, you can eat anything you want without guilt because you'll be in control.

State your age, height, and weight, I'll tell you your ceiling.

>Also I have a question about supplements: Are they worth it or just a meme? A friend of mine keeps telling me to buy fish oil and something called ripped fuel.

Supplements can be great, full of vitamins and such, yes. But be careful. Protein shakes are fine and vitamins supplements too, but anything slightly weird, I'd not take.
>>
>>29828023
your 12 year old sister can lift 50kg/110 pounds? that's pretty impressive
>>
>>29828023

Situps won't give you great abs, no. Don't focus on one single body part.

To get a nice body, you'll need to gain actual strength.

Within a year, you can look significantly nicer if you're just skinny now. That's possible, but you must go for the whole thing, not just abs or biceps. Read the guide, it mentions this too.

http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw

(Sorry that I missed your post before.)
>>
>>29828167
I'm 21, 6' 1", and 225lbs. Are there any good apps to keep track of calories or should I just whip out the pen and paper?
>>
>>29828266
>I'm 21, 6' 1", and 225lbs. Are there any good apps to keep track of calories or should I just whip out the pen and paper?

There are apps, yes, ranging from serious to cute bunnies telling you how you're doing. I use a pen and paper, but whatever works for you is the best. It's really simple, so the form of it doesn't matter here.

I put mine on the fridge. Unless you have your phone on you all the time, you may prefer having something where the food is.
>>
>>29828311
Alright cool. I'll start my counting calorie journey today. I'll probably start walking around outside too just to get some exercise in. Hardest thing is gonna be trying to stick to it but I really think I can do this.
>>
>>29828382

To be fair, walking is cool, but don't expect it to burn much. Better than nothing, definitely, but don't expect much from it in terms of calories.

Counting calories is easy and it will make your mind think differently about what you eat.

Try avoiding processed food and stuff that's wrapped up. Read the guide for more advice.
>>
What's the point of getting /fit/. If tall and attractive Chad puts the same amount of effort into lifting, he is going to have better results.
>>
>>29827414
Is there any reason I'm getting with 0 exercise and gym? 181cm and 135lbs, but I'm even bigger than most of my friends that frequent the gym with actual biceps and wide shoulders and chest
>>
>>29828432
BMR based guy from above.

I tend to prefer swimming (ideally in somewhat cold water) as a good whole body exercise.
>>
>>29828434
>If tall and attractive Chad puts the same amount of effort into lifting, he is going to have better results.

No reason he would. You'll never know if he puts more or less efforts than you. In fact, since you do nothing, he puts more efforts by default and thus deserves more results.

Nobody forces you to make an effort, but don't come whining about having no results.
>>
>>29828486

You're probably just fat all around.

What's your physical activity in general?
>>
>>29828517
>No reason he would.
Bullshit. He is starting at better position. So if he advances himself through lifting, he is going to be further than someone who started at shitty position. It's that simple.
>>
>>29828382
As Nick said, walking is alright, but there are two problems I've encountered with it:

To get anything out of it you need to walk for at least 30mn. (at a fairly constant brisk pace)

If you go above 1hr (at a fairly constant brisk pace) and are not used to it you might have trouble sleeping etc...

Also, unless you in an interesting location, it can get very boring.

If terrain allows, try to walk barefoot, I find it is better for your posture.
>>
Can you gain muscle without going to the gym or buying equipment? I'm poor and anti social
>>
>>29828536
>Bullshit. He is starting at better position.

Nobody starts "at" a better position. You start at the beginning, just like everyone else.
>>
>>29828562

Skipping ropes is a better stamina exercise and burns more calories and you can do it wherever you want.
>>
>>29827414
I'm 171cm 56kg, I feel like my weight is fine but I have shit proportions (arms too thin, small shoulders) how do I help this? Also I'm sedentary and I eat like once a day because I always wake up at 17:00. Is there any way you can think of to change this? will power is not enough for me
>>
>>29828564

You can to some degree. Read guide.
>>
>>29828569
So imagine two guys. One is rich, tall, great looking, huge dick. The other is poor, short, ugly and micropenised.

Now tell me that they have the same starting position in life. Obviously not. The first guy has a massive headstart.
>>
>>29828585

You need to consume more calories. Eat more, eat more caloric food. Eat seeds, pistachios, nuts, etc. Whole milk.
>>
>>29828564
push-ups, lifting whatever is heavy around you etc...
you could even get incidentally ripped just by doing whatever your normal activities are, if you work some physical job.
hell I knew a camera assistant (on film sets) that was reasonably ripped and it was all he did really; I call it "functional muscle" as where I consider gym muscle more like "show-off muscle", no disrespect.
>>
>>29828596

None of these things will accelerate muscle growth. So no, your argument fails.

Such a man would still start at the beginning.

What's your goal, my pussy, what do you want for yourself? Answer that question without dreaming about Chad's big fucking cock or I'll assume you aren't just a fag but a literal homosexual.
>>
>>29828577
I have cardiovascular/oxygen constrains to account for desu; so meh...
>>
>>29828614
>; I call it "functional muscle" as where I consider gym muscle more like "show-off muscle", no disrespect.

If you do compounds movements, you'll get "functional strength", which also happens to be the most esthetic muscles you can develop.

Don't confuse bodybuilders with others. Freeweights are the best no matter what, for every goal.
>>
>>29827414
you are a send from god Nick, post a pic of your body with a timestamp so I know you are not full of shit
>>
>>29828647

I've already posted it. I am not full of shit, but I am not at the end of my journey either.

>>29827876
>>
>>29828620
>None of these things will accelerate muscle growth. So no, your argument fails.
Ok so how about testosterone, frame and genetic predispositions.

>What's your goal, my pussy, what do you want for yourself? Answer that question without dreaming about Chad's big fucking cock or I'll assume you aren't just a fag but a literal homosexual.
My goal is to create a world where people aren't treated unfairly for things out of their control. A world without retards like you who try to pretend like most things can be changed even though the most important things can not.

Also typical normie trying to insult and shame people without responding to their points.
>>
Okay, a little more specific question:
I suffer from disability, but I got Lucky because it doesn't get worse (doctors don't know why they say it should).
I found out that I can Develope muscles (which I was not sure about so far).
I started running and managed after a lot of time to pass the 10 km/h Mark on my 4 K run. My goal is to run 5k with 12.5 km/h which I should be able to do provided I keep Training.
Where can I find Resources for "easy" Trainings? Many Trainings like squats I can't do. I get closer to doing them but there is no resource for me or people like me so I have no idea how to start. Also: baodyweight or weights?
Thanks.
>>
>>29828659
>Ok so how about testosterone, frame and genetic predispositions.

Nobody here suggests you should take test. It's ill-advised, unhealthy, and you won't look good. So that's that.

Genetic predispositions: no reason to assume you won't grow muscle more easily than Chad. You will never actually know which way the wind blows here because you'll never be intimate enough with Chad to know how hard he trains. So you can drop that topic too.

>My goal is to create a world where people aren't treated unfairly for things out of their control.

How will you change the world if you can't even change your own body, and not even your mindset?

> A world without retards like you who try to pretend like most things can be changed even though the most important things can not.

I claim that you can change your body, because you can, because no doctor anywhere would say you cannot. You are just a pussy bitch.

>Also typical normie trying to insult and shame people without responding to their points.

I've responded to everyone of your points, but I've also stated that you are a piece of shit, because you are, no offense.
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>29828686
>I found out that I can Develope muscles (which I was not sure about so far).

You have terrible doctors. If muscles can exist, they can grow. Repair, maintenance, and growth, are basically the same process used differently.

>Where can I find Resources for "easy" Trainings? Many Trainings like squats I can't do. I get closer to doing them but there is no resource for me or people like me so I have no idea how to start. Also: baodyweight or weights?

Do everything gradually. Can you squat with nothing but your bodyweight? If not, choose another leg exercise, something easier, and work on that.

Bodyweight or weights, anything that you can actually do well will be fine for now. Can you do pushups?

I'll give you a list of bodyweight you can try.
>>
>>29828688
>Nobody here suggests you should take test. It's ill-advised, unhealthy, and you won't look good. So that's that.
Men who have more testosterone grow muscle more. That's that.

>no reason to assume you won't grow muscle more easily than Chad
Other than what I said above.

>How will you change the world if you can't even change your own body, and not even your mindset?
I won't change the world. I can't. That's the point.

>I claim that you can change your body, because you can, because no doctor anywhere would say you cannot. You are just a pussy bitch.
And I claim that any positive results from changing my body would be amplified if I was a Chad.

>I've responded to everyone of your points, but I've also stated that you are a piece of shit, because you are, no offense.
Insulting someone and then saying "no offense" is retarded, Nick.
>>
Oh people, also do not forget that at some point your metabolism will adapt, as long as you take it slow enough for it to do so without crashing.

It is pretty much the same idea as withdrawing from drugs; do it too slow and you won't get the results you want and get discouraged... do it too fast and you risk relapsing.
>>
>>29828740
>Men who have more testosterone grow muscle more. That's that.

This could be you. You have no reason to assume you can't be the privileged one here, but you don't care, because all you want are excuses to justify being the little bitch that you are.

>I won't change the world. I can't. That's the point.

Then stop claiming shit. Just take a bullet already.

>And I claim that any positive results from changing my body would be amplified if I was a Chad.

You think like an idiot. You're obsessed with an idea and you won't let go. In 2 years, I'll be just like a Chad to you, if I am not already, and you'll believe it was all luck, dismissing years of work on my part. Chad is to you what the patriarchy is to feminists. Take a fucking bullet.

>Insulting someone and then saying "no offense" is retarded, Nick.

That's thje joke, you autistic piece of shit. Be offended, that's what I want. Be offended, fuck right off, and shoot yourself in the head. I've wasted enough energy and time on you. Now fuck off and die.
>>
>>29828721
Thanks for the answer. No pushups are not (yet) archievable.
Also regarding the doctors: my disability has never before been seen this way. The similar one would result in death by the age of 14-16 because the lungs would get too weak.
The question for the doctors was not can I develop muscles but can I develop strength. About half of my actual muscle has the nucleus of the cell missplaced and therefore does not function.
Thankfully internal Organs seem uneffected.
>>
>>29828740
Dude stop arguing with someone who legitimately wants to help others feel better about themselves. This guy wants to inspire people to be healthier and you're trying to tear him down because you're too lazy to get off your ass and exercise because "oh this guy has more testosterone than me this is unfair!" It doesn't matter if they have it easier, what matters is that you can do it yourself, so that you can become a Chad yourself
>>
>>29828778
>This could be you. You have no reason to assume you can't be the privileged one here, but you don't care, because all you want are excuses to justify being the little bitch that you are.
You're a fucking retard. This can't be me. Some men get born with naturally high levels of testosterone. It's a very simple fact.

>Then stop claiming shit. Just take a bullet already.
Maybe I will.

>You think like an idiot. You're obsessed with an idea and you won't let go. In 2 years, I'll be just like a Chad to you, if I am not already, and you'll believe it was all luck, dismissing years of work on my part. Chad is to you what the patriarchy is to feminists. Take a fucking bullet.
You will never be a Chad. How old are you? Over 25 I bet. You've missed the train. Actually you've missed the train when being born. Just like many people here. You will spend so much time working hard and I the results will be shit compared to what Chad was experiencing in high school.

>Be offended, fuck right off, and shoot yourself in the head. I've wasted enough energy and time on you. Now fuck off and die.
You seem mad that not everyone is agreeing with you. You've gotten more agressive since the last few months. You probably think you're hot shit now. Oh well, I will not be the one to knock you on your ass. Everyone else will do it. Obviously you will ignore this to keep living in your comfortable delusion.
>>
>>29828814
>>29828721
Also Thanks for the picture. That is essentially what I have been looking for. For some Trainings these things seem obvious but for some not. Thanks a lot, I'll keep on trying to overcome this disability.
>>
>>29828814
>The question for the doctors was not can I develop muscles but can I develop strength.

Strength comes from muscles. They're essentially the same thing.

I had a friend with a similar condition. She was also supposed to die early, but she's alive now and past 35. She can't grow muscles much either.

Doctors tend to favour pessimistic diagnosis because it's better that reality turns out more more positive after bad news than the opposite.
>>
>>29828831
>Dude stop arguing with someone who legitimately wants to help others feel better about themselves.
What he is saying is bullshit though. That's what I'm calling him out on.

> It doesn't matter if they have it easier, what matters is that you can do it yourself
Oh it matters. Well it matters to everyone who isn't a fucking cuck. Imagine you're doing something, you spend time getting better and then someone comes and is better than you even though it's his first time. This is unfairness and it fucking matters.
>>
>>29828831

Don't worry, this guy is not unknown to me, and he knows it too. He argues the same exact way every time and can't let go. He wants to justify his ways to me to convince himself, but I've stopped making an effort.

I just take the bumps and respond to him while waiting for more serious posts.
>>
>>29827414
Nick, every time I try to eat right, and follow a good exercise regime, I usually stick to it for around a week or so, and then I just fall back into old habits and start eating badly again.

I have very poor self-discipline, is there any tricks you know to improve my discipline?
It's really holding me back, I feel as though I have no motivation to stick to it because I have nothing in my life at the moment to do it for.

The last time I got fit I did it for a girl, but now I have nothing concrete to do it for
>>
>>29828859
seconding this, discipline is a major issue for me too. It feels like a real catch 22 type situation. It's just so hard to motivate yourself to improve when you feel like you have nothing to live for.
>>
>>29828840

>I had a friend with a similar condition. She was also supposed to die early, but she's alive now and past 35. She can't grow muscles much either.

>Doctors tend to favour pessimistic diagnosis because it's better that reality turns out more more positive after bad news than the opposite.

Probably you are right...
I sometimes Fall into a little pesimistic view because all people I knew who had the similar condition are (obvioulsy) dead by now. Thanks for your help so far, I'll keep training. Also Props to your friend, the psychological barrier is almost harder than the physical.
>>
>>29828859
not Nick (obviously); but I'd go for it more gradually if you keep relapsing.

I agree it is hard to find motivation when lonely robot though... actually your initial motivation (a girl) was wrong to begin with; your main motivation should be to be happy with yourself for your own sake.
>>
>>29828895
I have a cardiovascular defect I was born with...

My baseline life expectancy was a couple months, then doctors reevaluated it to 20 years... I am now 36
>>
>>29828834
>You're a fucking retard. This can't be me. Some men get born with naturally high levels of testosterone. It's a very simple fact.

Unless you've had that tested, you don't know how much testosterone you have.

But even if you had little. Then what? I have a friend who has a testo problem. Guess what: he gets a fucking treatment and gets his testosterone adjusted with injections and whatnot. What makes you think problems cannot be solved or helped? You're absymal.

>Maybe I will.

Please do, you piece of shit.

>You will never be a Chad.

You've called me a Chad a dozen of times already, I wonder what changed your mind. Am I a normie, a Chad, make up your mind.

>How old are you? Over 25 I bet. You've missed the train. Actually you've missed the train when being born. Just like many people here. You will spend so much time working hard and I the results will be shit compared to what Chad was experiencing in high school.

I've posted a picture of my back and arms. Check it out for yourself and imagine what the ladies think about it.

I'm very happy with my results considering how little I have been training seriously. Very positive for the future. Since you can't help coming to my threads, you will see the progress too. When I finally make it out of dyel-land, I sure hope you won't then suddenly consider me a lucky Chad who got good cards and nothing else.

>You seem mad that not everyone is agreeing with you.

You're wrong, we both agree that you should take a bullet and we both agree that you're too much of a pussy to do it.

>You've gotten more agressive since the last few months.

Yes, I've decided that being nice to you accomplished nothing, and that nothing else could accomplish anything either. I've given up on you, but I'll still respond to you.
>>
Nick, are you from the UK? If so, do you know how I can trick the doctors into giving me testosterone
>>
>>29828834

> You probably think you're hot shit now.

That's insane. Why would I be hot shit now? I haven't posted a thread in months and whenever I post my current body pic, I get roasted for it, pay attention. I don't think I'm hot shit, but I do think you're a waste of time, so I treat you accordingly. Stay mad.

>Oh well, I will not be the one to knock you on your ass.

Indeed, that would require more strength than you have.

> Everyone else will do it.

I don't even know what you're trying to insinuate. I'm doing great and nobody is trying to bring me down, either. Worry about yourself, mate, you need it.
>>
>>29828837

Good luck! With some adapations, you can even do SS; some old lady, over 90, does it. She only has mild adaptations in her program.

I think you should see a specialist and see what they advise, but on the whole, it shouldn't be very different from what anyone else does, just lower in intensity. Read the guide and adapt accordingly.
>>
>>29828918
>Unless you've had that tested, you don't know how much testosterone you have.
That doesn't matter. I'm talking in general.

>But even if you had little. Then what? I have a friend who has a testo problem. Guess what: he gets a fucking treatment and gets his testosterone adjusted with injections and whatnot. What makes you think problems cannot be solved or helped? You're absymal.
So he has to do something that Chads don't have to? And the moment he stops taking it, he's fucked. So once again, unfair starting position.

>I've posted a picture of my back and arms. Check it out for yourself and imagine what the ladies think about it.
What does that matter?

>When I finally make it out of dyel-land, I sure hope you won't then suddenly consider me a lucky Chad who got good cards and nothing else.
I will consider you exactly that. If you weren't a Chad, you wouldn't improve. True robots, true inferior men can work as hard as they can and still fail. If you succeed you're a crypto-Chad.

>I've given up on you, but I'll still respond to you.
Kek at you.
>>
>>29828914
That's interesting and nice to hear (that you made it not that you have the defect)
For me it was supposed to be a week max (a machine had to make me breathe), then 6 years, then 14, now they have long given up on saying anything.
Actually I made a point out of proving that I could do all the things they said I was incapable of (riding a bike etc).

I hope things are going well for you. I'll have a long way to go until I reach where you are but I'll try
>>
>>29828850
>What he is saying is bullshit though.

Name a few things that I am saying which you think are bullshit. And don't doge that one.

>>29828850
>Oh it matters. Well it matters to everyone who isn't a fucking cuck.

You're a cuck because you spend more time thinking about Chad having it better than you do trying to change things. You cucked yourself. Who the fuck thinks, "Hey, he's got it easier, therefore I will not even try!" and thinks others are the cuck and not himself? Are you absolutely fucking retarded?

Do you think people who don't have legs think about you, you piece of shit, and decide to give up on everything simply because some asshole like yourself can't even appreciate his own legs? No, of course not, nobody thinks this way.

The only reason you do is because you need an excuse. You can't accept that you're behaving like a fucking baby and aren't willing to make a damn effort.

Trust me, it isn't injustice you're mad about, it's being a fucking cuck.
>>
>>29828850
>Imagine you're doing something, you spend time getting better and then someone comes and is better than you even though it's his first time.

And? If you're not a cuck, you are happy for that person and move the fuck on. I taught chess to a close friend of mine; I've played for decades, and this person has a learning curve that's amazing, and even beat me. My reaction: very happy for that person, encouraged him to play more, maybe even train for competition. Your reaction: getting butthurt as fuck because boohoo you're a fucking baby.

Seriously, you're scum. You can't handle life, you can't be happy for other people, you can't make a fucking effort for yourself.

Life isn't built on "fair", it's built on "do". You're a fucking SJW piece of shit who expects everything to adapt to him. You're basically a millennial.
>>
>>29828946
When you say ss you mean bodyweight right? I'm from Germany so the Google Search yields ... different results.
>>
>>29828972
>Name a few things that I am saying which you think are bullshit. And don't doge that one.
Mostly saying how it doesn't matter where you are starting when it clearly does. You get born tall and good looking, let's say your starting position is 30. If you lift and get a good body, your value raises by 10.

Now imagine you get born short and ugly. So your starting position is let's say 15. If you lift and get a good body, your value raises less and in the end it's still worse. And you say that it doesn't matter.

>Hey, he's got it easier, therefore I will not even try!
I do. Why get humiliated? Letting yourself be humiliated is cucked.

>No, of course not, nobody thinks this way.
So? It doesn't matter how many people think this way. It matters if it's the truth or not.

>You can't accept that you're behaving like a fucking baby and aren't willing to make a damn effort.
Why should I make effort for unfair worse results? Why should I accept this injustice like a cuck?
>>
>>29828859
>I have very poor self-discipline, is there any tricks you know to improve my discipline?

Organise. Have a program. Use discipline when necessary, not all the time. Use discipline when you're buying food, not when you open the fridge. If you demand discipline of yourself all the time, you're more likely to slip and fail.

Don't buy burgers and then try not to eat them: just don't buy them at the store.

>The last time I got fit I did it for a girl, but now I have nothing concrete to do it for

Do it for yourself. Nothing but benefits. Do it as a gift to yourself, because you're worth it. Consider it as you taking care of yourself, which it is, in many ways. Health, looks, happiness, strength, confidence, you have all this to gain. Be worthy of yourself.
>>
>>29829004
>And? If you're not a cuck, you are happy for that person and move the fuck on.
You're happy that someone is better? You do know that life is competition, right?

>I taught chess to a close friend of mine; I've played for decades, and this person has a learning curve that's amazing, and even beat me. My reaction: very happy for that person, encouraged him to play more, maybe even train for competition. Your reaction: getting butthurt as fuck because boohoo you're a fucking baby.
Why should anyone react the way you did? It makes no sense.

>Seriously, you're scum. You can't handle life, you can't be happy for other people, you can't make a fucking effort for yourself.
I'm scum for not wanting to be treated worse and having to work harder for things out of my control?

>Life isn't built on "fair"
Exactly. Why not? Why should it not be? Why should I have a harder time because of something I couldn't change? Give me one good reason beyond "hurr that's how it is".
>>
>>29828930

I'm not, but I know people who are. If you're not willing to do it the healthy way, you can always get steroids. Which I do not advise.
>>
>Tfw I lost 30 lbs 6 months ago, got stuck and discouraged, but recently started working out and down another 10 lbs.
>lost 40 lbs (260, 6'1)
>still have awful man tits
>figure I need to lose another 40 to be not a complete lardfag
>>
>>29829055
>cuck:
This man was born with a bigger dick so I will let him fuck my wife and not even try to object. It's the natural truth right!!!
>not-cuck:
I will achieve whatever I can no matter the humiliation and defeats I experience along the way.

You are a C U C K
>>
>>29829055
Not op but if you think you have to train for a percieved value you are doing it wrong. Take a look at my messages (about disability) I guarantee you are better off than me and you can archive more than me in less time. That won't stop me from Training though.
What do I care at what value people see me?
I have friends that I would do anything for (almost) and that would do the same for me, so what do I care what Person xy thinks about me?
I do Training for strength. Also it is an activity that feels rewarding in itself.
Try it.
>>
>>29829084
>I'm scum for not wanting to be treated worse and having to work harder for things out of my control
If you accept your place in life according to your ego then you are scum, yes.
>>
>>29829103
>This man was born with a bigger dick so I will let him fuck my wife and not even try to object. It's the natural truth right!!!
Point is due to my natural inferiority, I will not even have a wife. And if I work hard to get a wife, she will still leave me for someone who is naturally gifted. If I worked hard I would be accepting this injustice. Acknowledging it.

>I will achieve whatever I can no matter the humiliation and defeats I experience along the way.
Playing a rigged game doesn't make you brave or smart. It makes you a retard.
>>
>>29829101
You're gonna have to get below 200 to lose those man boobs bro
>>
I've been doing steady cardio 4/ week for almost 9 months now. My diet is slowly improving and I've lost some decent weight. I'm definitely healthier. I can't seem to get into lifting though. I've been doing squats, situps and pushups for the last 2 weeks however. Am I wasting my time on those?
>>
>>29829109
>What do I care at what value people see me?
Because this determines what you get in life. When you work hard and get less than a Chad, you're a retard.

>I have friends that I would do anything for (almost) and that would do the same for me, so what do I care what Person xy thinks about me?
Just believe it if you want. But truth is if some non-crippled guy (or whatever is actually wrong with you) came along, that would game over for you.

>>29829124
I don't get that.
>>
>>29828956
>That doesn't matter. I'm talking in general.

You weren't, you were talking about test level very specifically.

>So he has to do something that Chads don't have to?

Yes, just like Chads don't have to talk to your fucking ass like I do. What the fuck, just fucking do it. Chad DOESN'T REAL, you moron. You don't know Chad, you don't know his life or his struggle, and you don't care. How hard is it to believe that Chad may have had to struggle with things you can't even imagine? Holy shit, man, get a fucking grip.

If I remember correctly, you're short. My test friend is very tall. It's not all black and white, everyone has pros and cons. If you suddenly became a Chad, life wouldn't become magnificent all of a sudden, especially with your state of mind.

You can't take responsibility for anything, that's your problem. Play the cards you were dealth, stop whining that they're not good cards, for Christ's sake.

What's next, whining about how you're mortal and how we don't know if there's anything after death? What are you gonna do about it? Cry? Insult God? Come the fuck on, man. Whining about things doesn't change them. Learn this fast.

>What does that matter?

It matters if you intend to find a wife eventually. A woman has no reason to go for a sucker with shit attitude and shit body when she can go for someone who has a positive attitude and a nice body. Wake up. You wouldn't go for a fat cunt who has a shit attitude either, so don't do double standards.

>I will consider you exactly that. If you weren't a Chad, you wouldn't improve.

Circular logic: if you can become a Chad, you always were a Chad.
>>
>>29828956
>crypto-Chad

I legit laughed at this. You're something, bro, you really are something.

Pro-tip: you can improve too. Muscles grow not based on chadness, but on whether you train them or not. Test variances need not apply because you'll never measure them and you'll never compare with anyone else. Nobody gives a fuck about this because whatever level you have, you can't change it, short of having a literal problem with test, in which case a doctor can easily change it.

Case in point:

1. if you think you have a test problem, get a doc to check it, he can solve it with injections, no reason to whine, and don't tell me injecting yourself every now and then is an actual obstacle that you find unfair, you baby

2. now that the test thing is solved, you can start training

3. why don't you start training?
>>
>>29829127
>I would be accepting this injustice. Acknowledging it.
You are acknowledging it to strangers on 4chan but you won't acknowledge it to yourself?

You prefer to lie to yourself?

If you want to kill yourself that bad why post in this thread? Go do it, cuck.
>>
File: 1449704458236-1.jpg (79 KB, 580x362) Image search: [Google]
1449704458236-1.jpg
79 KB, 580x362
>>29829021

SS = Starting Strength, it means free weights, barbell.

Introduction to Barbell Training
https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Deadlift
https://youtu.be/4AObAU-EcYE?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Overhead Press
https://youtu.be/CnBmiBqp-AI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Bench Press
https://youtu.be/4T9UQ4FBVXI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Power Clean
https://youtu.be/wIB_X2N6020?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L
>>
>>29827414
I am 197 cm and 110 kilos and have stayed that weight for half a year now, i'm 19 and really want to get fit. What is the best option for me to start with?
>>
>>29829149
You get less in life because you are a retard compared to "Chad" anyways. Might as well work hard to get SOMETHING.
>I don't get that
Of course you don't
>>
>>29829160
>You weren't, you were talking about test level very specifically.
Yes but not in relation to me specifically.

>What the fuck, just fucking do it. Chad DOESN'T REAL, you moron. You don't know Chad, you don't know his life or his struggle, and you don't care.
Wrong. I know guys who are tall, thanks to this they are confident and better at pretty much EVERYTHING you can think of compared to me. Seriously, whatever I pick up, I get fucked. I know guys like that.

>If you suddenly became a Chad, life wouldn't become magnificent all of a sudden, especially with your state of mind.
Exactly. After being shat on all my life for my ugliness and shortness my problems wouldn't go away. Only thing that could help is getting reborn as Chad with Chad genetics.

>You can't take responsibility for anything, that's your problem. Play the cards you were dealth, stop whining that they're not good cards, for Christ's sake.
Why should I? It's not fair that I got shitty cards.

>Come the fuck on, man. Whining about things doesn't change them. Learn this fast.
Neither does working hard. If you work hard, the injustice is still there. You haven't changed anything, you just accepted it like a cuck.

> A woman has no reason to go for a sucker with shit attitude and shit body when she can go for someone who has a positive attitude and a nice body. Wake up. You wouldn't go for a fat cunt who has a shit attitude either, so don't do double standards.
Just like a woman has no reason to go for a short and ugly guy (even if he is fairly accomplished and has a nice body) if she can get someone tall and good looking.

>Circular logic: if you can become a Chad, you always were a Chad.
You know I'm right.
>>
>>29829055
>Mostly saying how it doesn't matter where you are starting when it clearly does.

Mostly? Are you fucking kidding me? You're calling me out on this? No, it doesn't matter where you start, because you must start somewhere. What matters is how far you go. I've seen people who started as obese pieces of shit and now they look like gods. They had it worse than you, but who's a fucking idiot now? You, because you decided not to go for anything. You're like a faggot on a race, starting behind some, but ahead of others, and you refuse to run because some start ahead. The fat cunt behind you chose to run, quickly went past you, and now reached levels you'll never reach if you don't start moving forward. How hard is this to understand?

What do you prefer: being a loser for the rest of your life or making a fucking effort?

All you'll have is whining eventually. Do you want to be a grown man who whines like a baby or do you want to get down to work?

If you're going to spot injustices, make sure to see all the ways in which you are privileged compared to others, not just who has it better than you.
>>
>>29829149
>>What do I care at what value people see me?
>Because this determines what you get in life. When you work hard and get less than a Chad, you're a retard.

You won't understand me, I get that but I tell you that your beliefs are wrong. I'd rather be a retard that puts a lot of work to be half as good as Chad than be a retard that isn't even one percent as good as anyone else.

Also if you honestly believe friends leave you because of an alternative you never had friends. I should pity you bit you are too toxic for me to respect you.
Your value (if you want to talk in such a shitty construct) consists of a lot more than genetics.

I really am sorry for you. Maybe someday you will accept who you are. Maybe.
>>
>>29829220
You are the definition of a cuck, it's hilarious. What a mindset to have.
>>
>>29829188
Thanks, some English terms are too foreign to me.
Also thanks for the list of links
>>
>>29829175
>Nobody gives a fuck about this because whatever level you have, you can't change it, short of having a literal problem with test, in which case a doctor can easily change it.
But someone with higher level gets muscles easily. That's the problem.

>1. if you think you have a test problem, get a doc to check it, he can solve it with injections, no reason to whine, and don't tell me injecting yourself every now and then is an actual obstacle that you find unfair, you baby
It is. Why should I do that when Chad doesn't have to? It's not fair.

>>29829176
I don't lie to myself. I know it exists. But if I worked to overcome it, then I will be accepting it. I don't know how to explain it, but there is a difference between knowing something is a certain way and being reconciled with it. If I worked hard for my unfair advantages, I would be reconciled. And I don't want to do that.
>>
>>29829055
>Now imagine you get born short and ugly. So your starting position is let's say 15. If you lift and get a good body, your value raises less and in the end it's still worse. And you say that it doesn't matter.

If you are so sure that nothing can be done, why are you here?

>I do. Why get humiliated? Letting yourself be humiliated is cucked.

Your behaviour is humiliating, in case you weren't aware of that. You speak like the biggest, sorest loser I have ever known. You make everyone not want to even know you or care for you. Women must run away from you faster than light.

>So? It doesn't matter how many people think this way. It matters if it's the truth or not.

Being the truth or not means nothing to you. What matters is what you decide to do. And you choose to whine like a child. What do you expect, God to come down and make things fair? You know that's not going to happen, right? You can either work against the odds and count your blessings, or whine, whine, whine.

>Why should I make effort for unfair worse results? Why should I accept this injustice like a cuck?

You've more than accepted the injustice: you allow it. Instead of working against it and change, you've accepted your place as an inferior piece of shit. How cucked can you get?
>>
>>29829149
You're incredibly dense and are so insecure to the point that you're making excuses out of stuff that is inevitable. If someone's gifted and is better than you at something then they simply are. You're likely to be better than them at something, maybe not that same thing, but something else. If you can't accept that life isn't fair for everyone and that people will never be the same then you might as well off yourself, and this world wasn't meant for you.
>>
>>29829263
>It's not fair
Cuck
>>
>>29829084
>You're happy that someone is better? You do know that life is competition, right?

How is someone being good at chess competition for me? Are you fucking idiotic? I teach my students to play chess on a weekly basis, because it's good for the brain, has health benefits, is a smart game, and develops all sorts of useful skills. Do you think I feel in competition with my students? They challenged me once, for fun, and I checkmated them all in 4 moves. There's no competition here, but even if a student won against me, what do you think would happen? I'd be proud of them. What's to lose? Nothing. You're too fucking insecure to ever lose anything. You're scared. That's your main problem. You'd rather never try than lose. You got it all wrong.

Losing isn't failing, not ever trying is absolute failure.
>>
>>29829223
>No, it doesn't matter where you start, because you must start somewhere. What matters is how far you go.
If you start way behind the starting line, you're obviously not going to further than someone who starts at the starting line.

>You're like a faggot on a race, starting behind some, but ahead of others, and you refuse to run because some start ahead.
That's exactly correct.

>The fat cunt behind you chose to run, quickly went past you, and now reached levels you'll never reach if you don't start moving forward. How hard is this to understand?
And if I choose to run, some Chad would be far ahead of me and humiliate me. Nah, thanks. That aint gonna happen.

>What do you prefer: being a loser for the rest of your life or making a fucking effort?
Making effort doesn't mean I will not be a loser.

>Do you want to be a grown man who whines like a baby or do you want to get down to work?
That's just normie shaming and you know it.

>If you're going to spot injustices, make sure to see all the ways in which you are privileged compared to others, not just who has it better than you.
I see those. Makes me hate myself.
>>
>>29829084
>Why should anyone react the way you did? It makes no sense.

Because I don't want to end up like you. I'd rather take the hard way, which gives more benefits than the easy way, more experience too, than not even try.

When Chads have it easier, they also develop less skills. There is justice in the world, you just refuse to see it. Anyone who ever had it harder also developed better skills and sharper understanding. Having it harder comes with better rewards too. When more is demanded of you, you become better. Try to see it.
>>
I used to go to the gym but then I realized, hey, I can't workout my face. I'll always be ugly. What's the point. So I stopped after 3 months
My quads and ass got all pumped and more defined, but who cares, anyone who goes after a girl for her body just wants a hole to fuck and I don't want to be just that
>>
>>29829232
> I'd rather be a retard that puts a lot of work to be half as good as Chad than be a retard that isn't even one percent as good as anyone else.
Then you really are a retard.

>Also if you honestly believe friends leave you because of an alternative you never had friends.
I know. I never had friends. Or rather I never considered anyone to be my friend, even though some people considered me to be their friend.

>Your value (if you want to talk in such a shitty construct) consists of a lot more than genetics.
Genetics are the baseline.
>>
>>29829299
>Chad will humiliate me
HERE WE GOOOOOOO
YOUR EGO IS YOUR ENEMY NOT CHAD
>>
>>29829084
>I'm scum for not wanting to be treated worse and having to work harder for things out of my control?

You're scum for denying that they are in your control. You're scum for being so negative.

Either take your life, or live, but don't dance around the issue like an absolute cuckold.

>Exactly. Why not? Why should it not be?

Because it's life, it's not a fucking fantasy you think up in your head. Besides, life is fair. You work, you get results. You don't work, you get nothing.

You know what's not fair? That someone, somewhere, has it worse than you, yet works hard every day to improve, and you don't, and you still get better results and a better life than them.

You told me this doesn't matter, but that's exactly what you do about Chad. Illogical. You can't decide that comparison is only valid one way and not another.

If you're willing to use Chad, you also have to handle Chan, a Chinese kid who works 15 hours in a sweatshop while you don't have to.
>>
>>29829268
>If you are so sure that nothing can be done, why are you here?
To argue with retards like you.

>Your behaviour is humiliating, in case you weren't aware of that. You speak like the biggest, sorest loser I have ever known. You make everyone not want to even know you or care for you. Women must run away from you faster than light.
Insults and shaming. No arguments at all.

> What do you expect, God to come down and make things fair? You know that's not going to happen, right? You can either work against the odds and count your blessings, or whine, whine, whine.
Or maybe normies could choose not to treat people unfairly for things out of their control. But they don't.

>Instead of working against it and change, you've accepted your place as an inferior piece of shit. How cucked can you get?
By working hard I would be supporting unfair normie society. That's even worse.

>>29829282
>If you can't accept that life isn't fair for everyone and that people will never be the same then you might as well off yourself, and this world wasn't meant for you.
I guess. I will believe this until it gets disproven. But if it's the truth (no matter how unpleasant) then I'm not gonna ignore it.
>>
>>29829127
>Playing a rigged game doesn't make you brave or smart. It makes you a retard.

The only way not to play is to kill yourself, and you haven't done that. So what is it, are you in or are you out?

If you choose to live, do your best. Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

But understand this: you earned what you have now. It's your own damn fault by now.
>>
>>29829134
>I can't seem to get into lifting though. I've been doing squats, situps and pushups for the last 2 weeks however. Am I wasting my time on those?

Drop situps, but the rest is great. Add chinups and some form of overhead presses or military presses and you have a complete work out.

You aren't wasting your time. See guide for more.
>>
>>29829088
I don't want test for muscles. I'm sure I'm low test, but not low enough to get on TRT
>>
>>29829290
>You're too fucking insecure to ever lose anything. You're scared. That's your main problem. You'd rather never try than lose. You got it all wrong.
Losing is humiliating. Why accept it. It's what normies want you to do.

>Losing isn't failing, not ever trying is absolute failure.
I disagree.

>>29829306
>When Chads have it easier, they also develop less skills.
[citation needed]
If anything Chads develop more skills faster.

>When more is demanded of you, you become better. Try to see it.
And lucky gifted people will still shit on you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-084154.jpg (92 KB, 1239x207) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-084154.jpg
92 KB, 1239x207
>>29829319
The thing is, it's not a problem. But you're making it one because you're too much of faggot to get off your ass and do something for yourself. "Oh this person is taller than me and they can reach the top shelf and i can't, that's unfair! Life is unfair! I should be tall like him!" Life doesn't work this way and you're better off dead than putting people who can actually think and want to feel better about themselves down because you simply don't have the right mindset or the willpower to help yourself
>>
>>29829354
>My life is controlled by normies!
Truly pathetic. They don't control you. They don't force you to be cruel. They don't force you to remember injustices from YEARS ago.

THATS ALL YOU SENPAI
>>
>>29829342
>Besides, life is fair. You work, you get results. You don't work, you get nothing.

That is literally not true
I'm not even siding with the faggot you're arguing with but come on lad, fairness is bullshit. Life isn't fair. Life isn't pretty. It just is what it is and you do what you must, and what some people must do is for some more, some less
>>
>>29829149
>Because this determines what you get in life.

It doesn't. People see what you show them, and considering what YOU show them, they have no reason to want you on their team. You made yourself a piece of shit and now you're upset that people mind the smell. You're a fucking joke.

>When you work hard and get less than a Chad, you're a retard.

Chad, Chad, Chad. Chad is your excuse for everything. There is no Chad. There are only people, and some of them work for things, and others whine. Choose your team but don't whine about it.

>But truth is if some non-crippled guy (or whatever is actually wrong with you) came along, that would game over for you.

This isn't true at all. You think people are robots and just compute parameters. You don't get it. If I were a woman, I'd sooner date crippled anon than you, simply because he makes a fucking effort and sounds like a positive guy to be around. Even if his dick was smaller than yours, I'd still rather fuck a fun cock than gloom and doom sad penor.
>>
>>29829385
>they will shit on you
Who cares? That's your ego talking, saying it's important to be "socially competitive". Put a fucking wife out of your mind. Work on yourself maybe.
>>
>>29829342
>You're scum for denying that they are in your control. You're scum for being so negative.
People get treated like shit for being ugly, short. Many things out of your control.

>Besides, life is fair. You work, you get results. You don't work, you get nothing.
Sometimes you work, you get better results than others who worked. How is that fair?

>You know what's not fair? That someone, somewhere, has it worse than you, yet works hard every day to improve, and you don't, and you still get better results and a better life than them.
You're right.

>If you're willing to use Chad, you also have to handle Chan, a Chinese kid who works 15 hours in a sweatshop while you don't have to.
Except I will never meet or fight with Chan over anything. This isn't true for local Chad.

>>29829367
>But understand this: you earned what you have now. It's your own damn fault by now.
Good job ignoring everything I've said.
>>
>>29829415
Life is very fair. There are objective rules to follow. If you're short and ugly, you need to be extra nice, and less petty than anyone else, to make up for it. Instead you use that as an excuse to be extra CRUEL.
>>
>>29829389
> "Oh this person is taller than me and they can reach the top shelf and i can't, that's unfair! Life is unfair! I should be tall like him!"
Yeah just try to pretend that reaching the top shelf is all that height matters in.

>>29829394
Never said that.

>>29829419
>Who cares? That's your ego talking
If not wanting to be shat on means I have an ego, then yeah I fucking do.
>>
>>29829220
>Yes but not in relation to me specifically.

Absolutely no reason not to be specific here, and specifically about you. Only reason you have is being a little bitch.

>>29829220
>Wrong. I know guys who are tall, thanks to this they are

I know tall guys who are less confident because of their size. They even think they're less considered because of it. If you were tall, you'd think exactly like this too. Grass is greener on the other side, etc.

> better at pretty much EVERYTHING you can think of compared to me.

Of course, with your attitude, you end up being shit at everything. You can't even breathe without failing, because you need to fail at everything to feel justified. You're a baby.

>After being shat on all my life for my ugliness and shortness my problems wouldn't go away.

Even if you posted a picture and everyone saw you weren't ugly, you'd still think you're ugly, because it's a nice excuse. What does it fucking matter if you're ugly anyway? Women? They don't care all that much about your face. You'd know that if you knew women.
>>
>>29829430
You are ignoring everything HE said, actually. Your eyes are blinded. Go outside and be nice for once (that means not caring if people make fun of you)
>>
>>29829451
How is it fair to be subjected to much harder scrutiny for things completely out of your control? It isn't.
Life may be simple but it's definitely not fair
>>
>>29829418
>It doesn't. People see what you show them
I can't choose not to show my inferiority. It's VERY apparent.

>There are only people, and some of them work for things, and others whine. Choose your team but don't whine about it.
I did. It's the team which doesn't just accept injustice.

>If I were a woman, I'd sooner date crippled anon than you, simply because he makes a fucking effort and sounds like a positive guy to be around. Even if his dick was smaller than yours, I'd still rather fuck a fun cock than gloom and doom sad penor.
Obviously. Because women would see he is meek. That he accepts humiliation and works hard unfairly. Like a good dog. Women love good obedient doggy-men.

>>29829451
Why the fuck should I be extra nice? I didn't CHOOSE to be short and ugly. I'm really getting pissed off here.
>>
>>29829220
>Only thing that could help is getting reborn as Chad with Chad genetics.

This is fucking stupid.

>Why should I? It's not fair that I got shitty cards.

At what point do you stop whining and start working?

>Why should I? It's not fair that I got shitty cards.

Really, faggot? People uglier and shorter than you got a much better life. Do you need a list of ugly short fuckers who got a great life by working hard?
>>
>>29829460
>Never said that.
You implied it. By blaming normies you imply they have some sort of control over your actions.

And "being shat on"? Making a joke about being short or ugly? That's better than ignoring it. Better to laugh at yourself along with everyone else than feel resentment. (you will still argue)
>>
>>29829220
>You haven't changed anything, you just accepted it like a cuck.

This is where you fail at logic. You think that doing nothing about an injustice is not "accepting it", but that countering it is "accepting it like a cuck". You are fucking dumb.

You're a weakling, you think muscles are gained from just genetics, which is wrong. Muscles don't grow by themselves, you have to work. Chad got them by working. There's no way around it.

Now, there's no injustice here. You either work for it or you don't. Period. You just want excuses.
>>
>>29829480
>Go outside and be nice for once (that means not caring if people make fun of you)
>that means not caring if people make fun of you
So people make fun of me for something I can't change. And I should just ignore that? Do I need any more evidence that Nick and his sycophants are retarded cucks?

>>29829462
>They even think they're less considered because of it. If you were tall, you'd think exactly like this too.
I've never met ANYONE like that. I think you're full of shit. Tall guys have it better.

>

Of course, with your attitude, you end up being shit at everything. You can't even breathe without failing, because you need to fail at everything to feel justified. You're a baby.
How do you think I got this attitude in the first place? I wasn't always like this. I was positive when I was young. But years of failure, hard work and humiliation change you.

>Even if you posted a picture and everyone saw you weren't ugly, you'd still think you're ugly, because it's a nice excuse. What does it fucking matter if you're ugly anyway? Women? They don't care all that much about your face. You'd know that if you knew women.
Lol. Sure. It seems to me you're the one who doesn't know real women.
>>
>>29829220
>Just like a woman has no reason to go for a short and ugly guy (even if he is fairly accomplished and has a nice body) if she can get someone tall and good looking.

There are so many examples of this being untrue. Are you retarded? A woman will go for someone she loves. Personality counts a lot too. But yes, absolutely no woman would go for you because you're a toxic waste of space.
>>
>>29829499
>>29829497
I'm gettin pissed off too. You think Chad CHOSE to be tall? To always be the center of attention? To have every mistake he makes made fun of?

HE DIDNT CHOOSE HIS LIFE ANYMORE THAN YOU DID

REFUTE THIS I DARE YOU
>>
>>29829545
>You're a weakling, you think muscles are gained from just genetics, which is wrong. Muscles don't grow by themselves, you have to work. Chad got them by working. There's no way around it.

It's not the size of the muscles that matter but the frame and the shape of thd insertions
That's genetic
>>
>>29828740
>Men who have more testosterone grow muscle more. That's that.

This isn't even true, test levels don't cause much difference this way within the normal distribution, it's once you start getting to significantly heightened levels that it does.

I agree with the others though, you came into a thread where he tried to help someone and started shitting on him and trying to tear him down because you can't be fucked doing anything. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1465274715763.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
1465274715763.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
This argument is literally the biggest waste of time i've seen on this site in a while. Guys please ignore this guy and get back to helping each other get fit and feel better about themselves, instead of arguing with someone who is so obviously wrong and won't be convinced otherwise.
>>
>>29829568
But the thing he didn't choose make his life easier and better
The thing ugly and short people didn't choose makes their lives worse
>>
Hello nick

How are you today nick

I love you but I'm not gay
>>
>>29829515
>At what point do you stop whining and start working?
When you disprove that I have to work harder for things out of my control.

>Really, faggot? People uglier and shorter than you got a much better life. Do you need a list of ugly short fuckers who got a great life by working hard?
And if they got born superior, they would have better cards.

>>29829537
>You implied it. By blaming normies you imply they have some sort of control over your actions.
If you want to participate in normie society, then they do have control over your actions.

> Better to laugh at yourself along with everyone else than feel resentment. (you will still argue)
To laugh at yourself? For something you couldn't change? To laugh at your own misfortune? Do you have no pride at all?

>>29829545
>This is where you fail at logic. You think that doing nothing about an injustice is not "accepting it", but that countering it is "accepting it like a cuck". You are fucking dumb.
Explain how am I wrong. It's normies who try to push me into hard work to compensate for things out of my control. If I work hard I am accepting their pressure. If I work hard, it means they broke me.

>Now, there's no injustice here. You either work for it or you don't. Period. You just want excuses.
Unless everyone gets exactly the same results for their work, there is injustice.
>>
>>29829220
>>Circular logic: if you can become a Chad, you always were a Chad.
>You know I'm right.

I don't. The day you consider me a Chad, what will you say? That I've always been one, even when you said I wasn't?

The only rigged game here is the mindtricks you play on yourself. You will do everything you can to avoid responsibility in your own life.

You will get exactly what you deserve.

Yes, the cards we're dealt aren't our responsibility, but what we do with them is. I was born with some major flaws, and I worked on them. I had to struggle against things others didn't have. You only see the injustice, I see all I gained from experiencing this that others did not. It made me who I am. I have learned from those things. There is deep justice in how things go.
>>
>>29828852
I've seen him in threads too, on extremely similar topics, and you're right, he's never able to actually let go of a point or actually argue in a way that sticks to facts, it's all about trying to convince himself that its' not his fault he's a failure.

Don't stop posting these threads, be the change /r9k/ so desperately needs.
>>
>>29829232

This guy is 100% class. I'm sorry Negative Nancy can't learn from you.
>>
>>29829565
>There are so many examples of this being untrue. Are you retarded?
Anecdotal evidence, best friend of a normie.

>>29829568
Yeah Chad didn't choose to be born superior to me. I'm not gonna refute that. But if inferior people can get treated like shit by superior people for things out of their control, why couldn't it be the other way?

>>29829577
>This isn't even true, test levels don't cause much difference this way within the normal distribution, it's once you start getting to significantly heightened levels that it does.
[citation needed]

>>29829579
Yes ignore the truth. Good doggy. Good cuck.
>>
>>29829257
>Thanks, some English terms are too foreign to me.

Don't worry, I used to think SS meant not eating much for months, until you looked like an Auschwitz inmate.

>>29829263
>But someone with higher level gets muscles easily. That's the problem.

That's not a problem. It's none of your business, is it? What if YOU have a higher level of test? Then what? Are you going to use that asset or whine that it's not fair to others? You never whine about how you have it better than others, do you? You don't. You should be fucking ashamed. Right in this thread is someone who has a muscular problem, yet I don't hear him whine about you having it better, being a Chad with all the luck in the world compared to him. Some people die at 15 because if diseases, and you don't; what do you think this is? Justice? Do you think these people are jealous of you and would rather you don't use your chance? Grow the fuck up, do your best with what you have, like everyone else, stop acting like a fucking princess.
>>
>>29829592
>When you disprove that I have to work harder for things out of my control.
No one is going to disprove that. You do have to work harder for things that're more out of your control. So do it.
>If you want to participate in normie society, then they do have control over your actions.
So you are forced to be nice and not care when people make fun of you. THE FUCKING HORROR
>To laugh at yourself? For something you couldn't change? To laugh at your own misfortune? Do you have no pride at all?
Don't talk to me about pride.
>Explain how am I wrong. It's normies who try to push me into hard work to compensate for things out of my control. If I work hard I am accepting their pressure. If I work hard, it means they broke me.
You're already crippled and broken, it's clear to see. You have a lot of work to do.
>>29829585
>higher expectations of you
>easier and better
>>
>>29829593
>I don't. The day you consider me a Chad, what will you say? That I've always been one, even when you said I wasn't?
Through things out of your control, you had the potential for Chadness. You aren't short, I don't know how you look though.

>You will do everything you can to avoid responsibility in your own life.
I'm not responsible for being short, for having a small dick and shitty facial bone structure.

>You will get exactly what you deserve.
Why does Chad get more for things out of his control? Why do I deserrve less?
>>
>>29829263
>It is. Why should I do that when Chad doesn't have to? It's not fair.

Why? Because if you have a fucking test problem, you have to get it solved, that's why. Are you retarded? What's hard to understand? If you ever burst a tyre on the road, are you going to whine that it's not fair that it happened to you and not the driver behind you? Are you this retarded?

>literally too autistic to accept randomness in life
>decides to stop living
>yet continues living
>>
>>29829579
I think I understand why people get so annoyed with threads like this
People touting physical fitness as this type of great cure-all that would fix all your problems is just so phony.
Like say some hack selling you this herbal mixture saying that it'll cure disease. What it dies is it boosts your immune system and sure, can help cure your flu or your stomach aches or whatever, but trying to sell it to people who have fucking cancer or something, to whom said herbal mixture will do literally fuck all is just kinda cruel. And then they go and say if the herbs didn't work it's because you suck and fucked it up somewhere cause people are equal and the world is fair and if you had taken the prescription right you'd be better already. Like fuck off.
>>
File: Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png (338 KB, 1024x756) Image search: [Google]
Omnimon - Admiral of the Fleet.png
338 KB, 1024x756
>>>/sci/8193137

Listen to him well. He's /fit/. You can become /fit/ too, if you try! Or better yet, do! Do or do not! There is no try! Yoda!

Difference between being a Betamon and an Alphamon I suppose.
>>
>>29829650
No one has higher expectations of Chad
He's not the one who has to be extra nice "or else"
>>
>>29829631
Not a cuck for wanting people to stop arguing with you. You're the cuck for getting hurt over something as dumb as people being born with better genetics than you. Nick could be helping people change their whole lives and instead he's wasting his time arguing with one guy, and for what? You're too dense to understand, and simply a waste of time. You're not worth anybody's time. Haven't you noticed that not a single person in this thread shares the same views as you? Because you're simply wrong. A weak human being that can't understand that life isn't a fairy tale and that you have to work for things to happen. Also Nick, i love you, no homo
>>
>>29829647
>That's not a problem. It's none of your business, is it? What if YOU have a higher level of test? Then what? Are you going to use that asset or whine that it's not fair to others? You never whine about how you have it better than others, do you? You don't. You should be fucking ashamed.
I don't know. I can only assume and I think my test levels are actually little higher. But I haven't been tested. It's not fair that I got born with this advantage.

>Right in this thread is someone who has a muscular problem, yet I don't hear him whine about you having it better, being a Chad with all the luck in the world compared to him.
Because he is a cuck.

> Some people die at 15 because if diseases, and you don't; what do you think this is? Justice?
It's not.

>Do you think these people are jealous of you and would rather you don't use your chance?
If they're not jealous and angry that some people have it better than them, then they are retards.

>>29829650
>You do have to work harder for things that're more out of your control. So do it.
No. Why should I? It's not fair.

>So you are forced to be nice and not care when people make fun of you. THE FUCKING HORROR
Not caring when people make fun of you is pretty fucking horrible. Being forced to put on fake smile when you're being laughed at and humiliated. Being forced to act like you're okay being insulted AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THINGS YOU CAN NOT CHANGE. And if you speak up, they tear you up like the fucking vultures they are.
>>
where could i buy a scale? do you think wall mart would have them?
>>
>>29829299
>If you start way behind the starting line, you're obviously not going to further than someone who starts at the starting line.

Wrong. If they stop before you and you keep going, you end up before them. It's fucking logical. You aren't the only faggot who's a negative bitch, you know. A lot of people give up.

>And if I choose to run, some Chad would be far ahead of me and humiliate me. Nah, thanks. That aint gonna happen.

So, basically, you're scared of Chad, a concept that doesn't exist. What the fuck, man, do you literally go out and see "Chads" out there? Are you this insane?

>That aint gonna happen.

You are humiliated beyond anything anyone could do to you. Either that or you're just trolling for attention and don't really think much of what you claim to think.

>Making effort doesn't mean I will not be a loser.

You ARE a loser.

>That's just normie shaming and you know it.

Shaming? Really now? I knew you were a crypto-SJW but now you're not even hiding it. You should be ashamed, of a lot of things.

Are you willing to make an effort and try, or will you stay a cucked baby for the rest of your life? Your choice.
>>
>>29829707
Dude don't you see that he's so pathetic that every single person outside is a Chad to him?
>>
>>29829299
>I see those. Makes me hate myself.

There's still hope then. Squandering your potential the way you do is an insult to those who don't have that potential. Like everyone else, do your best and help others.

The competition you believe in doesn't exist the way you think it does.
>>
>>29829663
>If you ever burst a tyre on the road, are you going to whine that it's not fair that it happened to you and not the driver behind you? Are you this retarded?
Exactly.

>literally too autistic to accept randomness in life
There is no reason to accept it without anger and bitterness.

>>29829697
>Haven't you noticed that not a single person in this thread shares the same views as you? Because you're simply wrong.
Ad populum.

>A weak human being that can't understand that life isn't a fairy tale and that you have to work for things to happen.
So letting people laugh at you (like someone else said) and accepting unfairness and injustice. Accepting bad treatment from normies for things you can't change, that's the opposite of "weak" to you? Boy you have some weird opinions.
>>
>>29829700
>Not caring when people make fun of you is pretty fucking horrible.
Caring is worse.
>Being forced to put on fake smile when you're being laughed at and humiliated.
Why would it be a "fake" smile if you didn't care?
>Being forced to act like you're okay being insulted AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THINGS YOU CAN NOT CHANGE.
Stop acting then and be real. Stop caring.
>And if you speak up, they tear you up like the fucking vultures they are.
Yea, if you expect randos to not make fun of a goblin-looking motherfucker, you're a sociopath. Maybe learn how to take a hit and give one back instead of forcing yourself to "deflect" the hit in the first place.
>>
>>29829310
>anyone who goes after a girl for her body just wants a hole to fuck and I don't want to be just that

That doesn't make sense. You can go for a smart girl with a hot bod. I don't see how that connects to you and your body, though.

>caring about one's man face
>doing this
>>
>>29829743
I'm a girl, nick. That's the connection.
>>
>>29829319

You should be ashamed of talking to him like that. He's gold compared to you, you turd.

You are seriously the worst piece of shit I have ever met. You literally deserve your life and everything that ever happened to you. I'm serious. You do not deserve to live. You did it all to yourself.
>>
>>29829727
>There is no reason to accept it without anger and bitterness.
The lack of anger and bitterness isn't reason enough?
> MY REVENGE MY REVENGE I MUST HAVE MY REVENGE
How does Satan's butthole taste?
>>
>>29829727
>So letting people laugh at you (like someone else said) and accepting unfairness and injustice. Accepting bad treatment from normies for things you can't change, that's the opposite of "weak" to you? Boy you have some weird opinions.
How is what you're doing "strong"? In any way?
>>
>>29829707
>Wrong. If they stop before you and you keep going, you end up before them. It's fucking logical. You aren't the only faggot who's a negative bitch, you know. A lot of people give up.
Superior people are less likely to give up due to all the support and perks that come with superiority.

>What the fuck, man, do you literally go out and see "Chads" out there? Are you this insane?
Yes. I see men who are good looking, socially dominant and overall just superior to me at everything.

>You are humiliated beyond anything anyone could do to you.
How so?

>You ARE a loser.
Yes. So?

>Are you willing to make an effort and try, or will you stay a cucked baby for the rest of your life? Your choice.
I will not accept unfairness. That's all.

>>29829722
>The competition you believe in doesn't exist the way you think it does.
Oh it does exactly in that way.
>>
>>29827414
So after reading this thread, can we redefine the definition of a Chad pls?

Chad's seem to be spoiled, rich cunts who have gotten everything handed to them, but were lucky enough to be born attractive. People who have their heads up their arses. Elliot Rodgers could be considered a Chad in this regard. Obviously minus the sex, but still.

And can we define people who flip their shit around as Nick's?

I know I sound legit autistic, but I feel that this thread has really shook up the idea of what a Chad actually is.
>>
>>29829706
You can even buy them online

But yes Walmart has them
>>
>>29829354
>To argue with retards like you.

That's a cover. I'm sure that isn't the real reason and you know I'm right.

>Insults and shaming. No arguments at all.

No arguments because I am done arguing with you. There is no point in arguing with people who don't think logic is mandatory. I am now only telling you what is what, and you, faggot, are a piece of shit who should be ashamed.

>Or maybe normies could choose not to treat people unfairly for things out of their control. But they don't.

What are you even talking about? Most people will act nice towards you, for various reasons. You're the only cunt here who treats others unfairly. You don't actually deserve to be treated fairly. I've tried, I've given you my time and more, and you just squandered everything and now you come to everyone of my threads here just to be a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1348078930154.jpg (45 KB, 348x313) Image search: [Google]
1348078930154.jpg
45 KB, 348x313
>>29829773
>>You are humiliated beyond anything anyone could do to you.
>How so?
>
>>You ARE a loser.
>Yes. So?
Comedy gold right here.
>>
>>29829727
Or maybe you can simply ignore the bad treatment from "normies" and make yourself feel better? You don't need anyone else's acceptance. You don't need someone to make you feel good. Your whole argument revolves around other people. Just do whatever makes you happy. Stop comparing yourself to others because yes not everyone is the same. You do you, and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks, stop worrying about this "Chad" that so obviously haunts your life
>>
>>29829739
>Caring is worse.
True. Fighting back is the best. They have no right to humiliate you for things out of your control.

>Why would it be a "fake" smile if you didn't care?
Because I do care.

>Stop acting then and be real. Stop caring.
Why should I stop caring about being treated like shit?

>Yea, if you expect randos to not make fun of a goblin-looking motherfucker, you're a sociopath.
This is normies for you, ladies and gentlemen.

>>29829759
Who gives a shit, fuck off, I'm talking to him here.

>>29829760
>The lack of anger and bitterness isn't reason enough?
No.

>>29829769
Easy. You have a big force you can't really beat (normies). They treat you like shit. If you act like you're okay with it, you're weak. if you don't act like you're okay with it, then they will crush you but at least you know you didn't succumb.
>>
>>29829354
>By working hard I would be supporting unfair normie society. That's even worse.

Yeah, you're a real fucking hero.

How does working hard at your body support "the evil society"? You're an idiot.

>>29829354
>I guess. I will believe this until it gets disproven. But if it's the truth (no matter how unpleasant) then I'm not gonna ignore it.

Look, you don't care about the truth. You care about not making an effort and not facing problems. You're just a scared child. That's all. Do you understand you WILL get what you deserve either way? If you stay as you are, you will get more of the same, and worse. And it will be deserved, because you did nothing to prevent it. That is your CHOICE.
>>
>>29827504
how much weight should I use?
I have a barbell with 30kg of weights and I'm pretty skinny.
I don't know if that will help since that workout plan looks kinda easy
>>
>>29829776
Yes pls

Nick is great
>>
>>29829811
>Easy. You have a big force you can't really beat (normies). They treat you like shit. If you act like you're okay with it, you're weak. if you don't act like you're okay with it, then they will crush you but at least you know you didn't succumb.
You have a big force you can't really beat (your ego). It treats you like you are less valuable because of a stranger's behavior. If you act like you're okay with it, you're weak. if you don't act like you're okay with it, then it

will NOT crush you and you know you didn't succumb.
>>
>>29829791
>That's a cover. I'm sure that isn't the real reason and you know I'm right.
You're right. I guess I'm looking for a viewpoint other than
>hurr werld iz unfaihr, just deal wid it

>What are you even talking about? Most people will act nice towards you, for various reasons.
Many people automatically treat ugly people worse. This is a fact.

>>29829795
How is that comedy? Ignoring the truth that I am inferior is retarded. I know I am inferior. I don't see why I should be treated worse for it, if I didn't choose it.

>>29829799
>Or maybe you can simply ignore the bad treatment from "normies" and make yourself feel better?
But why? It shouldn't even be here in the first place, the bad treatment I mean.

>Just do whatever makes you happy.
Not possible. You need money to do things. And to get money you need to participate in normie society.

>Stop comparing yourself to others because yes not everyone is the same.
That's retarded.
>>
>>29829379
>I don't want test for muscles. I'm sure I'm low test, but not low enough to get on TRT

Are you a doctor? How the fuck would you know if you're low test?

If you're not low enough to get a treatment, then you are perfectly fine to grow some muscle. No more excuses.

>>29829385
>Losing is humiliating. Why accept it. It's what normies want you to do.

Losing isn't humiliating if you lose like a winner, with grace. Losing is what happens when you play, when you try. Everyone loses. Being scared of it is the worst failure you can ever fear. Normies lose too. You really need to stop using "normie" and "Chad" as seriously as you do, you need fucking therapy. These concepts have become realities to you. You wouldn't see a real non-normie if you met one, anyway. They're just excuses to you.

>I disagree.

Of course you disagree, you're so scared of failing and losing that you cannot accept that your entire life, right now, is a gigantic failure and loss. You thought not playing meant you weren't losing? Think again. Look around. Look at yourself. Count your friends. Count your girlfriends. Is this winning?

>If anything Chads develop more skills faster.

Illogical. If someone is under less duress, they don't need better skills than you to fight the problems. Whether this is physical or mental.

>And lucky gifted people will still shit on you.

Are you scared of people shitting on you? Are you some sort of pussy? The most people can do is confirm what you fear about yourself. But yes, I confirm that you think like a weak faggot, that you hate yourself but aren't willing to make an effort. You deserve to be shat on. Do you understand that? You DESERVE it. Unless you change, you deserve it.
>>
>>29829868
>I know I am inferior. I don't see why I should be treated worse for it, if I didn't choose it.

And you're the one calling people retards? Cows get fucking EATEN. They are seen as INFERIOR. Did they CHOOSE to be born in a SLAUGHTERHOUSE?
>>
>>29829389

This.

>>29829415

Life is fair, it's just not based on pleasing you. What happens is logical, not morally motivated.
>>
>>29829818
>How does working hard at your body support "the evil society"? You're an idiot.
Any participation in society supports it.

>That's all. Do you understand you WILL get what you deserve either way? If you stay as you are, you will get more of the same, and worse. And it will be deserved, because you did nothing to prevent it. That is your CHOICE.
It would be different if I was born better. Therefore my choice isn't really the most important thing.

>>29829867
>You have a big force you can't really beat (your ego). It treats you like you are less valuable because of a stranger's behavior.
That's retarded. You tried turning it around, but you failed really.
>>
>>29829882
>Literally being compared to another species altogether

There is really no warmth no justice no sympathy for the ugly person in today's society
>>
>>29829892
Fairness is a moral concept so if life isn't moral it can't possibly be fair
So like I said, simple yes. Fair? No.
>>
>>29829901
The point is if you are ugly and expect to be held to the same beauty standards as a Chad you are just an SJW. How are you not an SJW? I'll wait.
>>
>>29829430
>People get treated like shit for being ugly, short. Many things out of your control.

You think you're still in High School. Grow the fuck up, you won't be in school forever.

>Sometimes you work, you get better results than others who worked. How is that fair?

Observe the reasons why you get better results. It will be fair. If you're more intelligent, your work may be superior, it's only fair.

>Except I will never meet or fight with Chan over anything. This isn't true for local Chad.

Really? Chan is working for your ass right now. How many items have you bought cheap thanks to Chan having his childhood sacrificed just so you can buy a fucking football or a pair of shoes? Don't kid yourself, Chan is getting raped body and soul to help support your lifestyle.

You don't need to fight Chan because he has already lost to you in the worst ways possible.
>>
>>29829879
But I wanna be high test

Pls help, Nick
>>
>>29829928
I don't expect it at all, I'm not delusional
I'm not the guy everyone is yelling at
All this time so far I'm just pointing out there is no such a thing as fairness
>>
>>29829882
No they didn't and it's not fair.

>>29829879
>Losing isn't humiliating if you lose like a winner, with grace.
That's just a normie platitude.

>Losing is what happens when you play, when you try. Everyone loses.
Some lose less due to things out of their control.

>Being scared of it is the worst failure you can ever fear. Normies lose too.
Due to being born better and having better lives normies failures don't matter to them.

>You thought not playing meant you weren't losing? Think again. Look around. Look at yourself. Count your friends. Count your girlfriends. Is this winning?
That's not how winning is determined. Only a normie would think that. Not playing means not losing. Easy as that.

>Illogical. If someone is under less duress, the don't need better skills than you to fight the problems. Whether this is physical or mental.
It's a nice idea really, but it doesn't hold up. In reality attractive people are more succesful in everything and pretty much all that you can think of proves that you are wrong.

>Are you scared of people shitting on you? Are you some sort of pussy?
Yes. Because when people shit on me, I lash out. And when I lash out, I get punished. Obviously normies think lashing out of being treated like shit for things out of your control is not reasonable. I actually think it's more than reasonable.
>>
All I have to say is that every man should see what his body is capable of regardless of looks, height and whatever

This fat cunt is literally the equivalent of those fat acceptance cucks who are too lazy to lose weight and just want to be accepted for being useless fuck ups
>>
>>29829460
>If not wanting to be shat on means I have an ego, then yeah I fucking do.

Nobody wants to be shat on, but that doesn't mean you should withdraw from everything to avoid that. There's a difference. You're like a snob who doesn't think he should share his air with others.

You think you're superior to "normies" and you can't stand the idea that they may be better than you at anything, which is why you cling desperately to the idea that it's just luck, that they don't really deserve to be superior to you.

That's your problem: major ego and zero humility. If someone trains at chess for years and beats you, you can't accept that it is the result of their training. You can't accept that your inferiority is the result of your lack of training.

You wouldn't even play chess.
>>
>>29829930
>You think you're still in High School. Grow the fuck up, you won't be in school forever.
Halo effect doesn't magically disappear the moment you graduate.

>Observe the reasons why you get better results. It will be fair. If you're more intelligent, your work may be superior, it's only fair.
It's not fair if intelligence is out of your control.

>You don't need to fight Chan because he has already lost to you in the worst ways possible.
So?
>>
>>29827414
Nick, pls make new thread when this 404s. Can't read up on shit because I have to go to work
>>
>>29829497
>How is it fair to be subjected to much harder scrutiny for things completely out of your control? It isn't.

It's how you are forced to better yourself. It's balance. Life helps you.

>>29829499
>I can't choose not to show my inferiority. It's VERY apparent.

The only problem with you is your mindset. Everything else you mention, I have seen in people and it wasn't a problem to them. It didn't prevent them from anything: job, women, money, success, happiness, being a good parent, a good friend, etc.

Your problem is you never consider what you are to others, only what others are to you. You don't care about helping anyone or being a good person, then you whine that nobody finds you worth their time.

What makes you think you deserve me spending literal hours of my life on you?
>>
>>29829953
OK so "it's not fair" is your only argument, I'm out of this thread
>>
>>29829988
>It's how you are forced to better yourself. It's balance. Life helps you.

How is it fair to be forced to do things other people don't have to?
>>
holy shit seriously
>>>/fit/
if someone wanted to get fit he would go there
fuck off already
>>
File: 1459703031246.jpg (87 KB, 737x356) Image search: [Google]
1459703031246.jpg
87 KB, 737x356
>this thread

Getting NEETs to exercise is no bad thing, but don't give them the wrong expectations. Look on /fit/ and see how many guys are still socially inept losers even after working for years to look good.

Do this shit for yourselves, not to be a "winner" or because you think you'll turn into a normie.
>>
>>29829958
>Nobody wants to be shat on, but that doesn't mean you should withdraw from everything to avoid that.
Being inferior means exactly that.

>You think you're superior to "normies"
Wrong.

>and you can't stand the idea that they may be better than you at anything
True. I know I am shit. I know a big part of why I'm shit is things out of my control. And I can't stand that idea.

>You can't accept that your inferiority is the result of your lack of training.
Just today I was doing something with my cousin. He had better results even though he had less experience and worse equipment than me. And this happens very often to me.
>>
>>29829499
>Obviously. Because women would see he is meek. That he accepts humiliation and works hard unfairly. Like a good dog. Women love good obedient doggy-men.

This is crazy. You clearly don't know women. You're making shit up about someone you don't know. Few women like submissive men. But hey, you are a submissive man. You've submitted to every problem life put in front of you. You've given up before you tried. Like a good dog.

>Why the fuck should I be extra nice? I didn't CHOOSE to be short and ugly. I'm really getting pissed off here.

You choose to be a fucking cunt. Not even a normal person should choose to be a cunt, but I'll be goddamned if I let a manlet get frisky with me. Don't make me ask you about the weather down there, gnome master.
>>
>>29830010
Is what I said (albeit poorly) in >>29829670

Please give me a (you)
>>
>>29830015
It's all in your head.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29829988
> Everything else you mention, I have seen in people and it wasn't a problem to them. It didn't prevent them from anything: job, women, money, success, happiness, being a good parent, a good friend, etc.
They had to work harder. That's even worse than having nothing.

>You don't care about helping anyone or being a good person, then you whine that nobody finds you worth their time.
I stopped caring about that when I realized just how fucked I'm getting for things out of my control.

>What makes you think you deserve me spending literal hours of my life on you?
I don't give a shit if you do. There are other people to argue with here.

>>29829989
And "it's just how it is" is yours.
>>
>>29827414
Can I get big on bodyweight exercises alone?
>>
>>29830027
>But hey, you are a submissive man. You've submitted to every problem life put in front of you. You've given up before you tried. Like a good dog.
But being submissive to normies and accept the injustice is okay?

>>29830038
No. It's reality.
>>
>>29830040
>And "it's just how it is" is yours.
No, that seems to be your argument actually. That you can't change your lot in life no matter what. Maybe your mindset will change if your actions change.
>>
>>29830040
>They had to work harder. That's even worse than having nothing.

That's just retarded anon. Is having to pay 15x more than Chad did to buy a house worse than being homeless?
>>
>>29830054
Your "reality" is .0000000000000000000001% of everything there is. Fuck off with that.
>>
>>29830057
I know I can change my life. But the change will be worse compared to Chad. That's not fair. And I'm not accepting it.
>>
>>29830061
Yes it is.

>>29830071
Nah. Not really.
>>
>>29829548
>I've never met ANYONE like that. I think you're full of shit. Tall guys have it better.

Do you want his fucking e-mail you moron? You're the same sort of retard: anything about you is an excuse.

If you're short, just seek a shorter girl. What the fuck is the problem with this? I know women who married shorter men, and I mean REALLY short, like 1m50 or so, the sort of guy who can't find shoes in shops and must shop at the children's section.

>How do you think I got this attitude in the first place?

Oh no, you don't get to blame anyone but yourself here. People take it easy by blaming their past, society, their parents, but I know for a fact that it's bullshit. I know people who had it far worse than you, in every aspect, and they have become golden people today. Your attitude is your choice. How you react to the world is the person you truly are. Own up to it.

>Lol. Sure. It seems to me you're the one who doesn't know real women.

I spend my life with women, and have done so for decades now. The studies I chose are mostly attended by females, and I work in a mostly female place. I know women very well. And I don't think it is required to state that I have far more female experience than you, intimately and otherwise.
>>
>>29830073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzMPVoQg9ng
>>
>>29829590

I remember those abs from last night, no homo, still nice.

What's your routine?
>>
File: 1410311743192.jpg (122 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1410311743192.jpg
122 KB, 500x374
Who /nightrunning/ here? Feels good, keeps you in shape, highly meditative, and you don't have to deal with people.

>>29830030
Given.
>>
>>29830099
>>29830099
>>29830099
This is the thread theme
>>
>>29830091
>Do you want his fucking e-mail you moron? You're the same sort of retard: anything about you is an excuse.
Anecdotes don't matter.

>If you're short, just seek a shorter girl. What the fuck is the problem with this?
Why should I adjust myself because of something I couldn't change?

>I know people who had it far worse than you, in every aspect, and they have become golden people today.
Like retarded cucks. If you are being treated like shit, you shouldn't be golden to people around you.

>I spend my life with women, and have done so for decades now. The studies I chose are mostly attended by females, and I work in a mostly female place. I know women very well.
And yet you don't know women lie.
>>
>>29830073
>i'll wallow in self pity because people i don't know are getting laid

Change starts with you anon.
>>
>>29830087
It isn't
Being homeless suck
And the second you stopped being homeless you would realize that paying 15x more was worth it
>>
I don't have the self control or emotional stability to form a good habit like lifting. I came close once, hit the gym for a solid month, was able to squat 2 plates, then I hurt my back and lost all my progress.
I'm too lazy to feed myself these days.
>>
>>29827414
Having a big bowl of icecream right now, Feeling good.

Honestly, if you walk 40-60 minutes a day, climb up some stairs, and you don't overeat, thats all the "fitness" you need.
The rest is decoration, making yourself pretty for the girls and your peers, and I am really not into that.
>>
>>29829592
>When you disprove that I have to work harder for things out of my control.

I have nothing to prove to you, for one. Secondly, you have to work for things. Whether it's harder or easier, nobody cares, because you can't know, and even if you could, it makes no difference. Someone else makes gains faster than you? So? Are you going to give up because of that? If you give up, you deserve to have nothing.

>>29829592
>Explain how am I wrong.

OK. Someone distributes money on the street. You're 50 meters away from this guy, others are 10 meters away. You realise they'll get more money than you because of that. Your reaction? You don't take ANY money. Guy 100 meters away from the moneyman runs and manages to get a thousand bucks.

End results:

>guy from 10 meters away: 5000 bucks
>you: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
>guy behind you: 1000 bucks

Who is the most cucked of all? It's you, you fucking moron. Nobody gives a fuck about your pride in not participating to "rigged games"; you got nothing to show for your misplaced ego and that makes you a fucking pathetic idiot.
>>
>>29830105
I'd love to because I seriously hate the sun but it's too bad I live in an area with nightly random gunshots and drug trafficking
>>
>>29830132
>Why should I adjust myself because of something I couldn't change?
Why do you want a tall girl in the first place? Because Chad has one?

YOU ARE A KEK MY FRIEND
>>
>>29829631
>Anecdotal evidence, best friend of a normie.

You don't actually understand what "anecdotal evidence" is, you fucking, fucking moron.

Boiling water at a 100 degrees to make it turn to vapor once isn't anecdotal evidence, because it can be repeated. When you have SO MANY EXAMPLES of something being true, IT CEASES TO BE ANECDOTAL, you abysmal idiot.
>>
>>29830135
Even people I know are. Tall guys getting gfs easily with NO effort from their part. Tall guys getting expensive gifts from their rich girlfriends. I know guys like that. While I get nothing and am expected to work hard for everything. FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT.

>>29830146
You know what would be better? To burn down Chads house. When you are inferior you have nothing to lose anyways. It's the only way to combat injustice.
>>
>>29829631
>But if inferior people can get treated like shit by superior people for things out of their control, why couldn't it be the other way?

Because why would you? Is it your dream to treat others like shit? You're living it. Is it great? No. Kill yourself.

>>29829631
>Yes ignore the truth. Good doggy. Good cuck.

Good cuck? How dare you call others cucks? What makes you less cucked? State your accomplishments.
>>
>>29830185
>While I get nothing and am expected to work hard for everything
>everything
>nothing
These words, they don't mean what you think they mean
>>
>>29829634
>And i'm gonna start working to get better just because of the dedication you've showed while arguing with this guy

I'm glad some good came of it. I knew I shouldn't give up...
>>
>>29830158
>Someone else makes gains faster than you? So? Are you going to give up because of that? If you give up, you deserve to have nothing.
Yes I will. It's not fair.

>Who is the most cucked of all? It's you, you fucking moron. Nobody gives a fuck about your pride in not participating to "rigged games"; you got nothing to show for your misplaced ego and that makes you a fucking pathetic idiot.
Good reaction would be to attack the people who unfairly get more and take their money.

>>29830170
Because why not? Why should I not have one? Because I'm short? I didn't choose that.

>>29830181
>When you have SO MANY EXAMPLES of something being true, IT CEASES TO BE ANECDOTAL, you abysmal idiot.
And still you can't say that it will be the truth every time. Just like there are situations where water doesn't boil at 100 degrees.
>>
>>29830185
Yeah but then Chad would just buy another house or worse yet, people would get together and make a fundraiser for him to buy a new house because everyone loves Chad and you'd still be homeless
>>
>>29830194
>Because why would you? Is it your dream to treat others like shit? You're living it. Is it great? No. Kill yourself.
After having worse life due to things out of my control, it is in fact my dream to treat others like shit.

>Good cuck? How dare you call others cucks? What makes you less cucked? State your accomplishments.
Not just rolling over and dealing with unfairness.
>>
>>29829652
>Through things out of your control, you had the potential for Chadness.

You have never defined Chadness, it's just whatever you aren't. How short are you?
>>
>>29830236
Exactly. That's why you do as much damage as you can. Obviously this means you will be killed eventually but at least you will know you fought back.
>>
>>29830169
Maybe early morning? Same deal if you can dredge yourself out of bed at 5am, I can't or just don't stick with it for long so I do nights instead.

>>29830185
You don't get handed anything so you won't try? Why are you defining yourself by what Chad does and doesn't do?

You can spend your life being jealous of what other people have or you can let go, it's up to you. I hope you find that it was really worth it choosing the former 10 years from now.
>>
>>29830252
My personal characteristics don't matter.
>>
>>29830237
>Not just rolling over and dealing with unfairness.
So now you bring more unfairness onto others, what a hero you are.
>>29830215
>Because why not? Why should I not have one? Because I'm short? I didn't choose that.
Maybe you're short for a reason and the reason is not to spread hatred like you think.
>>
>>29829652
>I'm not responsible for being short, for having a small dick and shitty facial bone structure.

I tend to think you are. God decided you should be punished with a small dick for having such a shit attitude.

>Why does Chad get more for things out of his control? Why do I deserrve less?

He doesn't. He doesn't exist. Nobody is Chad, you moron.

>>29829670
>People touting physical fitness as this type of great cure-all that would fix all your problems is just so phony.

Nobody ever said that. I do say that physical fitness will go a long way to improve your life, though. It's objectively true.

Nobody says it'd fix all your problems, but it will help with a shitload of things.
>>
>>29830260
You fought back but it was absolutely pointless
You wasted your life and your opportunity to get a house for nothing
And then you die not as a martyr, but like a retard. You fought back against a windmill.
It's not worth it anon
>>
>>29830262
>You don't get handed anything so you won't try? Why are you defining yourself by what Chad does and doesn't do?
Because whatever I do in life I will be compared to Chad. Whatever woman I try to hit on, she will compare me to Chad. Whatever job I try to get I will me competing with Chad.

>You can spend your life being jealous of what other people have or you can let go, it's up to you. I hope you find that it was really worth it choosing the former 10 years from now.
I will stay jealous.
>>
>>29829631
>[citation needed]

You made the claim they do, you provide the source, moron. Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>29829690

Handsome men are often expected to be dumb. Ask the beefy men of /fit/. When you become strong, people assume you are dumb. Absolute fact.

Successful people are expected to be better and thus have to live up to higher standards. Yes. When they fail, it's less accepted.
>>
File: bruce lee quote for life.jpg (193 KB, 1370x679) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee quote for life.jpg
193 KB, 1370x679
>>29829776
I really should stop waving my Transcendent Sword around. Swords are sharp and pointy and could do damage to someone I love! Oh no! I will be stricken with grief if I hurt the ones I love! I love everyone and everything though! Pen is mightier than the sword; I digress. Guess that's two art requests. Need to get a picture of Omnimon flipping off with his Transcendent Sword, and also need his Transcendent Sword replaced with a Transcendent Pen. I cannot draw though. Why not? Why limit myself?

In fact, now that I look through my Information Library, that's a Bruce Lee quote!

Everyone's seen Way of the Dragon? Where Bruce Lee kicks the fuck out of Chuck Norris?

Now Bruce Lee was ostracized. In an era where geeky asians were mocked and laughed at by Chad Norris Americans, Bruce Lee stood up to the challenge. And he challenged Chad. And he beat the fuck out of Chad. It's a good video. Actually, better link that. Saves you the trouble of costing your internet data having to go to Youtube, then going to the video. Save a little bit by going directly to the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUfuZJI9LK4

Ask yourself this; how many Chuck Norris jokes are there on the internet? Shitloads! Chuck Norris was an internet meme at one stage. Any good Bruce Lee jokes around? Can't find much, but he sure made a joke out of Chuck Norris!

Bruce Lee worked hard. He worked his fucking ass off to get to where he was, but only the martial arts kids talk about him. Chuck Norris did jack shit. He's an actor. He can fight well, but Bruce Lee fought harder. Also Bruce Lee, considering he is of Oriental descent, probably didn't have a cushy American life such as Chuck Norris did.

Be the Bruce Lee. The silent protector. The watchful guardian. The dark knight. Fuck Chad Norris, he's the reason why some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>29830277
>Nobody says it'd fix all your problems

They don't say it, they >imply it
And I'm not talking you specifically just 4chan fitness preachers in general
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.