[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving the speed limit >asshole behind me who is obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
>driving the speed limit
>asshole behind me who is obviously driving 10-20 over the speed limit tailgates right on my ass

Is there anything more annoying normies do then this?
>>
>>29814508
I even drive ten over the limit but assholes will still fucking tailgate you, I hate it cause I have bad anxiety so I can't stop looking in my mirror at the car once they start getting on my ass.
>>
>>29814508
>>29815913

Fucking pussies, get out of the way of my bmw
>>
>>29814508
>>29815913
Slower traffic keep right.
>>
>>29815939
Fucking impatient scumbag son of a bitch prick, go die in a horrible, violent car crash where the only casualty is you. Get dead faggot.
>>
>>29815939
>BMW

Queer.

>>29815958
Doesn't work, people still tailgate no matter what.
>>
>>29815939
>bmw
You picked the best car for that post.
>>
>>29815958
I try to keep right now but sometimes I need to get left, I don't want to get cucked out of my turn by a long ass line of traffic that won't let me in.
>>
File: d20.jpg (20 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
20 KB, 420x420
>>29815970
Stay toasty bitchboy
>>
I like to slow down to five below the speed limit and watch them flip their shit.
>>
>>29815981
Fuck it then, if you're in the right and they still tailgate, those fags can just get in the left and pass. They got nothing on you then, it's their own fault.
>>
>>29816018
How about you stay literally toasty in that car fire? Better yet, how about you have never been born?
>>
>>29814508
Slow down. Driving badly makes normalfags get angry as fuck and they can't do anything about it.
>>
Slower traffic keep right. Slow cars in the fast lane causes terrible traffic miles back and can lead to accidents.
If I'm going 25 over on the freeway and a speedy bro catches up to me, you bet your ass I get over and wish him Godspeed.
>>
A couple of years ago, some piece of shit in a big black nigger style SUV was tailgating everyone and weaving between traffic, in a hurry. Guy was going probably 10-15 MPH over the speed limit (it was a 45 speed limit).

He was still ahead of me when I saw him try to quickly make a left turn into a residential area, crossing oncoming traffic. A white pickup collided head-on into him and sent him barreling over a curb onto grass, car parts flying everywhere.

It was scary to be near it and witness it (my first witnessing of a bad car accident), and it's a shame the guy in the white pickup had to pay for the SUV guy's impatience too, but fuck that black SUV, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little glad it happened to him.
>>
>>29816181
>Guy was going probably 10-15 MPH over the speed limit (it was a 45 speed limit).
I do this shit.
Who even follows the speed limit? Stay in the right lane if you wanna do shit like that.
>>
File: laughing_pepes.jpg (114 KB, 841x623) Image search: [Google]
laughing_pepes.jpg
114 KB, 841x623
>not going under the speed limit in the fast lane
It's like you don't even hate normies.
>>
>>29814508
That happened to me today. I was going 10-15 over the speed limit and the asshole was still tailgating me.
>>
I don't tailgate but I do hate slow drivers. Especially people who randomly apply the brakes. I'm trying to have a pleasant drive and this asshole is going to slow down for a curve instead of accelerate. How can I pretend to be anime that way? When I'm being tailgated I just flip my mirrors around if it's at night and I have my fingers on the high beams like it's a trigger. If someone is driving towards me with brights, even if they switch to low eventually in doesn't matter, my brights will be on until they get past me. I hate high beamers more than tailgaters.
>>
>>29816234
Hm, I don't know if it was 10-15, that was just a ballpark I threw out. It might have been higher because that bitch was going very fast. I do try to stay in the right for most of my trip now.
>>
File: 1430252349907.png (111 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1430252349907.png
111 KB, 375x360
>>29816238
>be me
>be neet
>wake up at 8 and go for a drive
>drive slowly and constantly change lanes on the highway
>everyone flipping their shit already cuz they late to work
>don't let cars that look expensive overtake me
>mfw making wageslaves be late to work
>>
>>29814508
>>29814508
In a 45 doing 50, guy flys past me at least doing 70+ and almost kills someone at a stop light.
>>
>>29814508
If someone is tailgating you, just keep slowing down to make him understand. Eventually you reach the point where you're driving 10 km/h and he finally fucking overtakes you. It is fucking insane to me that people can even conceive of driving so close to each other. Are people really that ignorant of the danger?
>>
File: 1445303300209.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1445303300209.png
67 KB, 616x596
I always slow down for those assholes. If you're behind me, we're going my speed. I like to think i'm keeping them safe. I kind of get a kick out of it actually.
>>
>normies and women don't realize that people can die in a car and instead drive as fast and close as possible

>>29816076
This, especially when they start honking. Obeying the speed limit and stopping at stop signs the best thing to do if you want to make assholes feel powerless
>>
>>29816365
I do the same thing, I think of myself as their off-tank and keeping them on a leach because they're a retarded DPS
>>
I just speed up to 95 when normieshits do this kind of shit, these pussies rarely go over 80 anyway. It's by far enough to leave them behind for good.
>>
>>29816365
Just start tapping the brakes
>>
>>29816441
lol, I can imagine your neckbeard ass sweating profusely and looking in the rearview every 2 seconds at the tailgater.Then going full retard and putting your foot through the floorboard practically, going from the speed limit to 95, car fishtails and then going into hyperhydrosis speed.
>>
I will tailgate you. If you're going 55 and the speed limit is 55, there is a 100% chance you will not maintain that speed.

>incoming curve
>need to go 40 or I can't manage this!
>uh oh going down a hill? Better slam on my breaks instead of cruising down it and letting the car slow down on its own

You never stay at the same speed and you deserve to be tailgated and given anxiety. The road is for people who wish to travel.

Drive slow?
Pull over, let me pass.
>>
>>29816504
You sure have some imagination.
>>
I only drive at the speed limit when I'm in the city with cameras or I know there are police cars waiting to catch speeders. Otherwise what's the point. I drive on this long ass country road which has traffic both ways to and from work where the speed limit is 60mph but since it's a bit narrow everyone goes at 50 or 55 (and even slower in the rain and the dark), which is painfully slow. I've drive on that road completely alone and you can comfortably take every corner at 75 and do 90-95 on the straights, why must everyone drive so slowly on it.

It doesn't matter because in the end I will end up overtaking them when there's no one in the on-coming traffic lane or they'll pull over and let me go past. At least on the motorway people will move out of the right hand lane when you get behind them.
>>
>>29816510
I get you, I understand you, I used to stay in the left lane and go the speed limit for most of my trip if I had to make a left turn eventually because it was easier on me to just get in one lane and not have to think about switching to get out of the way. I guess I was a little wrong for that.

All that said though, still, fuck a bitch ass tailgater and fuck you for tailgating, you little bitch ass bitch. Join BMW guy in that car crash.
>>
>>29814508
>driving the speed limit
>asshole still tailgates me on a two lane road
>goes on for several minutes
>coming up on another vehicle in the left lane ahead
>tailgatefaggot for some reason decides to finally switch lanes
>match speed with upcoming vehicle so tailfag can't pass either of us
>feel immense satisfaction as he impatiently switches lanes back and forth every time one of us looks like we're about to make room for him.
>>
>>29816441
That's exactly what tailgaters want you to do, you're supposed to drive normally instead of speeding up like an idiot, I can only imagine how much of a laugh they get when you speed up and then you get pulled over.
>>
>>29814508
I don't give a fuck about the fast or slow lane
I get into the lane I know I'll need to be in and then drive usually 10mph over the speed limit almost always

If anyone who tries to pass me I just speed up and block that faggot
>>
>>29816937
I literally never got pulled over in my life and I use my car every day, but keep being deluded. These faggots want to go fast, sure I'll let them, but they won't be able to keep up with me since they're pussies.
>>
>>29816510
There is actually a 100% chance I will maintain that speed. Cruise control friend.
>>
>>29816984
Pretty stupid, anon. You gotta be more careful and drive sensibly, or you might end up like BMW faggot up there, I think he might be dead on that ride, probably posting on here while driving and tailgating.
>>
File: urt.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
urt.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>29816039
IF WE THE PEOPLE
>>
>>29817075
TELL ME SOMETHIN..

ITS STILL WE..

THE PEOPLE, RIGHT??
>>
i hate it when people are in the left lane and going like 70 when they should be going 80.
>>
>>29816980

Most tailgaters just want to go a normal speed. None are trying to go fast. People automatically drive at the speed they're comfortable with unless they are purposely driving slow because they know the area has cops. Comfortable speed depends heavily on driver skill and vehicle. I go 80 down back roads in my car but driving a pickup with huge tires or suv and I'm closer to 60
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 498x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 498x499
>driving 5 over
>fucker in a pickup truck starts tailgating me
>brake check the shit out of him
>he gets closer
>take foot off gas until I'm 15 below speed limit
>he's stuck behind me for a while
>give him a smug look as he finally drives past me and gives me the finger
>>
>>29817153
I hate you because you should all be doing the speed limit and not 1MPH higher.
>>
>>29817374
This is literally how I love to deal with tailfaggots. I literally just let go of the ass and watch them get right up on my ass knowing if anything happens it'll be there fault since they're behind me.
>>
>>29817392

Speed limits are for old people. If you're under 120 there is no food reason to go under the limit.
>>
I drive on the freeway in San Diego for 20 minutes every day to and from work, with 0 traffic, and I still get motherfuckers who just sit in the left lane and just cruise at 65-70. It's unreal.

Get the fuck out of the fast lane if you don't want to be tailgated

I tail gait slow drivers who sit in the fast lane like they own the entire god damn highway because they won't learn otherwise, and I don't mind if I hit them, at least I'll be ready for it.

Nothing is more infuriating then a line of cars in the two left lanes doing the speed limit. Get the fuck out of the way so other people can stop tailgating your slow anxiety ridden ass
>>
>>29817498
Not san diego but, I don't. Want to miss. My turn.
>>
>>29817529
there are like virtually no lefthand on/offramps in california so there's never a reason to be in the left lane unless you're passing it's speeding
5 north to the 10 west merge is the only one i can think of and that's always so jammed it doesn't matter which lane

it's crazy how spiteful drivers are like if someone's trying to go fast just let them go by and if someone's trying to go slow pass them
you never know why someone's rushing or lagging or whatever
>>
>>29817529

So learn to drive then. You don't need to get over until you're close to the turn.
>>
>>29817529
and also even if your exit is on the left side it's not that fucking hard to merge when it's coming up
like i wouldn't speed in the far right lane because my exit was over there
>>
>>29817529

When your turn is about to come up, accelerate and find an opening and use your blinker

Is that really that difficult for you?

Do you not know how to merge?

Are you a complete and total pussy?
>>
>>29817603
And get cockblocked from getting into the lane I need to be in to make the turn because nobody will let me in?

Nah.

I don't hog the left lane anymore, but I will get over into the left about 1-2 miles coming up on it, at which point I'm still going to drive the speed limit, I'm not putting myself in a position to get pulled over even if the chance is low just so you can get to wherever it is you're going like 30 seconds early.
>>
>>29817470
Speed limits are for people who want cops to be available to respond to crimes instead of wasting time on selfish entitled normalfags bleating "AM I BEING DETAINED?"
>>
>>29817631
I am a bit of a pussy ass bitch, do not hit me.

But no, refer to >>29817642
>>
File: 132162019581.jpg (22 KB, 391x343) Image search: [Google]
132162019581.jpg
22 KB, 391x343
>Drive 50cc scooter
>Going 35 in a 40 street
>>
>>29817642

>1-2 miles coming up

Oh okay that isn't too bad I guess.

What kind of car do you drive? I've never had problems with merging or trying to get in even in stacked lanes during rush hour
>>
If you aren't going to do atleast 5 above speed limit, don't even drive you grandma
>>
If this happens to me on a long country backroad I'll usually start slowly speeding up and then quickly slam on the breaks.

I don't give a fuck about my car and literally no insurance company, cop, lawyer or judge will consider you at any sort of fault if you were rear-ended.
>>
>>29817642
yeah 1 or 2 miles is fine i'm not saying you have to whip onto the ramp from three lanes over you know
you were making it sound like you were camping out
and honestly nobody's ever given me trouble merging and i live in los angeles which has garbage asshole drivers and horrible traffic
>>
>>29817706
03 Nissan Sentra. I don't know, I don't like trying to get into the left lane when it's packed, even if I see an opening. I don't know if the car ahead is going to need to stop, the opening is small, don't know if the person behind is going to slow down when they see my turn signal/see I'm trying to get in.

I can do it and have done it before, I just fucking hate it.
>>
>>29817374
i do this, but then speed the fuck up when they try to pass me
eventually an oncoming car will appear and they have to go back behind me, and i slow down again
>>
>>29817757
if you do get into an accident merging, insurance can tell whose fault it was by where it is on the car and nobody's going to try to get into that kind of hassle over it, so if you have enough room to nudge over and make your presence known, you'll be fine
it is annoying and people can be jerks about it but nobody's going to risk anything to stop you from merging you know
>>
File: 7310.jpg (12 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
7310.jpg
12 KB, 426x382
>>29814508
>Mfw I just drive even slower
I don't care if you're late for stacy's party you faggot
>>
>>29815939
Lord Elliot, is that you???
>>
Drive faster you fucking subhumans
>>
people who tailgate others are so obnoxious. i almost never go the speed limit, usually do 30-35ish in 25mph zones (cops don't care that much, i've never gotten a ticket). once in a while i get some airhead bimbo or a wigger driving an evo a cunt hair away from my bumper trying to do 50+ in a 25mph zone. the fuck is wrong with these people? it's always on the street i live on too, it's a twisty back road with trees all over, going that fast is a quick way to get in a really bad accident because of all the fucking deers that run out in the middle of it.

i can understand people wanting to go fast on a freeway, but on back roads where kids play and shit? no, that's just fucking stupidity.
>>
>>29818899

You are aware that the expression 'go play in the street' hinges on the fact that playing in the street is both stupid and dangerous for humor, right? It's not stupid to drive fast, it's stupid to play on something made for people driving cars and gotta go fasting.
>>
>>29819022
....ok? go tell that to the kids that ride bikes and play roller hockey in the street here then?
>>
If they were tailgating, and going 10-20 over the speed limit, wouldn't they crash into you?
>>
>>29815913
Oh god this reminds me, when youre fucking behind another car (especially when theres multiple) on the interstate going the same speed and someones tailgating you
Like move back a few feet jesusssss
>>
>>29819191

Don't be silly. Why would I do that? That's the parents job, and even then only the clinically retarded would actually need to be told since mont kids already know that.
>>
>driving significantly over speed limit
>need to speed up to almost 100% of the speed limit so someone tailgating you doesn't hit you

Would say that's more aggravating.

Speed limits might as well just have a big disclaimer on them that says you can go 10% under or 10% over or so since people who actually go at the limit are so rare.
>>
>>29819307
>speed up to almost 100%
>speeding up to a lesser speed
>>
File: 1464452817876.jpg (426 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1464452817876.jpg
426 KB, 1653x1023
>>29814508
>>29816292
>Not choosing the most supreme form of transportation
>>
>>29819375

You should try a motorcycle. I don't understand why but cagers get assblasted when you filter to the front of an intersection. I'm already 15' ahead of them by the time they even move their foot from the brake to gas. I've been yelled at and flipped off multiple times for it and I don't know why. It's not like I drive a fag Harley either, it's a little sv650 with no loud pipes and I wear a white hi vis helmet.
>>
tailgating is the most retarded thing and they deserve to be hurt in a car accident. things coming up ahead of you in the road come at you in 2 or 3 seconds if you keep a safe distance. they are sacrificing 3 seconds of that Reaction time to save 3 seconds of Travel time. maybe if they left one minute earlier or just killed themselves they could have saved us all the trouble
>>
I hate when faggots speed up to cut me off then goes slower than what I was going.
>>
>>29816365
Oh god sadistic drivers...

The type of loser that has no power in real life but when he gets behind the wheel of a one ton death machine he suddenly has power (or at least equality to others on the road) and relative anonymity. I hope you piss of the wrong spic/nigger and get shots licked through your door one day anon, understand that fiberglass isn't protection worth a shit from lead at 2,000 fps.
>>
>>29820157
If someone is really pissing me off I honk and signal until they pull over behind me so I can go talk shit and hopefully beat the shit out of them. I've done it 3 times so far. One guy I smashed his headlights and windshield too. I keep a pipe behind the seat of my car specifically for that.
>>
>>29815939
>bmw

every time my man
>>
File: 1443757041268.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1443757041268.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>29814508
>be in right lane
>match speed of car in left lane
>block anyone from passing

Feels so fucking smug senpaitachi
>>
>>29814508
I have a motorbike and ride at least 10mph over speed limit almost constantly; I've been up to nearly 90 in 30 limits before. If I'm gonna die may aswell go out with a crash and a bang
>>
When it's a single lane road and assholes ride my ass I just slow down even more to piss them off
>>
File: mfw she has a roastie.jpg (22 KB, 222x188) Image search: [Google]
mfw she has a roastie.jpg
22 KB, 222x188
kek so many potential reaction faces in OP's pic
>>
>>29815958
Not op, but I could be doing 60 in a 45 and some cocksucker will still ride my ass. People are just trash drivers desu
>>
>>29816510
Ayee lmao (You)
>>
>hit the overdrive button or downshift so you unexpectedly slow without brake lights
>swerve to the shoulder a bit so you kick up rocks
>close the gap if they attempt to pass you
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.