[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100% cardio job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10
File: SurveyLanding1-650x360.png (566 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
SurveyLanding1-650x360.png
566 KB, 650x360
>been lifting non stop for 3 years
>live with parents
>had nothing but shit jobs like gas station attendant or retail for a few weeks
>crushes bf comes to hang out with our friend group
>offers me a job as a survey assistant, he'll be my boss
>$24/hr starting, most I've ever made in my life
>carry around a 30 pounda of sticks for writing on, can't get all the terms yet and keep fucking up
>12 hour days are fucking impossible
>yesterday we walked 16 kilometres and I could barely keep up or even hold the equipment, which as an assistant is a marker, bag of sticks, and a hammer

I don't think I can fucking do it. I'm atleast 20 pounds heavier than this guy and I can't keep up, I could rip him in half if I wanted to. I'm just waiting for him to say something about my oneitis so I could show him who's better
>>
>>29811972
Congrats, you've entered a personal hell, exactly tailored to your needs.
>>
>>29811972
>Guy gives you a job
>Youre a fat fuck and cant do it
>Act hostility towards him
He could kick the shit out of you, but he wont because hes a better person. If he were given a job, he would be fucking grateful, and thats why hes fucking your crush and youre posting on here.
Fuck you fatass
>>
>>29811972

Welcome to life without a degree or certification.
>>
>>29811972

Keep going. This will strengthen your endurance physically and mentally. Consider it /fit/ for the mind and body. You'll learn a valuable life lesson that I only learned recently. Sometimes you just have to accept shit in the short term to be successful in the long run. You can make it. When you're going through hell keep going.
>>
File: 1388830483425.jpg (129 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1388830483425.jpg
129 KB, 640x480
>job following your crush's boyfriend around and carrying shit for him 12 hours a day

I think robots have a word for this, it's on the tip of my tongue...
>>
>>29811972
how long have you been doing it?
how many hours a week?
>>
You'll get better at it obviously just hang in there and your body will get used to it. Or kill yourself you fucking ungrateful degenerate
>>
>>29812040
This faggot said he started where I was and said he liked it and picked it up and started his own company. He hands me the gps tools and tells me basic shit like keep good notes like I'm retarded. I thought I could do this assistant shit for years and years, some people with "careers" don't even make as much as I do

>>29812059
I've been doing it for one week so far. For this company we work 12 hours a day 5 days a week, he asked me last weekend if I wanted to work overtime Saturday but Fuck that.

Worst is, he said next month were working 21 fucking days in a row and getting 4 off in return for like 3 shifts. He literally told me to pack my shit and be ready to live in a camp in the middle of nowhere to work slave hours. If I was dating my crush I'd work from home or in town just to be near her.
>>
>>29811972
>lifting
>can't hike
Dude you're big time puss. What makes you think you're an effective combatant if you can't keep stable footing with no adrenaline?
Do you think with an adrenal surge you can effectively use your body?
Look dude fight him if you want, but my advice to you is to never fight anybody unless that ate very obviously weaker than you
>mfw people think being a large brolic man makes you a good fighter
Also
>I hang out with my crush
>I willfully expose myself to things that bring me down
How's that working out?
>>
>>29811972
this type of thing scares the shit out of me.

i can't get out of bed for more than pissing or eating most days of the week.

i could never adapt to do this. god life is terrifying. i wouldn't last one day doing this job. what will happen to me? i should end it soon, but i'm scared of what will happen to me if i do. i'm scared guys.
>>
>>29811972
You're not in high school anymore and you need to develop a healthy adult approach to relationships. Adults do not have crushes. When you meet someone you're attracted to you're supposed to see if there is mutual attraction and a possibility for a romantic relationship. When there is not and the woman already has a boyfriend YOU GET THE FUCK OVER IT and move on instead of obsessing over a girl that is never going to date you
>>
Your body will get used to it, so hang in there, think about the $, buy comfortable shoes + soles.
Also fuck your crush, you should be sucking the guys dick for offering you a job.
>>
>>29812197
Fuck off. Crushes are normal, people on here talk about it all the time and it's just a term of affection. I'm 23, faggatron surveyor is 24. You're just an under age Fuck
>>
>>29812197
Cuck or get cucked world friend. If you aren't fucking another dudes girlfriend chances are your girls getting fucked.
>>
I want to get payed 24 dollars an hour for walking around with 30 pounds of weight.
>>
>>29812223
>spending money on a job you hate

Next level cuckery. Don't like delivering pizzas? Buy a corvette
>>
>>29812272
It's probably a meme like walking around in ankle weights
>>
Oh OP, I was in the exact same position, except I'm in forestry and conservation so I conduct land surveys and GIS contracts. It was fucking awful for me at first too, so many outings where I legit thought I would die from the strain of the physical effort, like close to puking just from hauling all that shit around for hours each day. Difference here being, I'm female. My point in including that is that if I can do it even with my physiological inferiority, I'm positive you can do it too! I BELIEVE IN YOU OP.

Your stamina will continue to increase and soon enough you'll be in the best shape of your life. All this kind of outdoors work is exactly what humans are designed for, our bodies love it.
>>
>1k+ weekly
>have to walk around with some gear

Yeah you're going to be fucking tired at the end of the day but you've got a decent job right now homie. Show some gratitude.
>>
>>29811972
that sounds great. hook me up with this kind of job. I love working outside and long days mean I get to avoid my depressing existence.
>>
all these normies in here talking about going outside and exercise.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you get paid 24$ an hour to carry a bag of sticks and a fucking hammer around? wow.
unless you're in 106 degree weather in Arizona or some shit, what is there to complain about?
is there a reason you walk 16 kilometers and not just drive it?
>>
>>29811972
Buy some hiking shoes.

How come you can't keep up?

What's causing you not being able to keep up?

Ask your boss about how you can keep up better with him.
>>
>>29812368

GIS person here. A lot of the survey sites haven't been paved or had roads carved out. You have to go by foot.
>>
>>29812314
Why don't you let him fuck you, that's the kind of help he could use.
>>
>>29812331
It's fucking depressing dude

I carry sticks and a hammer and write on them measurements and shit and he carries the same weight but with the actual gps stuff so if someone were to see us both he'd look superior to me. Sometimes when I get tired and ask for a break he let's me sit in the truck while he carries both our gear to "finish up on time" when he actually sets his own pace and does it to humiliate me

Also there's been times my crush called him to see how the day is going or to ask what he wants for dinner. Once she called to ask how to turn the water heater back on and I thought how cute it would be if I explained it to her instead of him, he was too direct and to the point about it
>>
>>29812388
"walk faster " thanks asshole
>>
>>29812419
how many times during an average work day would you say that you fantasize about physically hurting him?

how many times do you visualize his cock in her mouth and his cummies in her hair?
>>
>>29812419
how old are you op? YOu don't seem to understand what sorts of responsibilities come wtih a job that pays well enough to live comfortably on. YOu don't get to leave when your shift is over, you leave when teh work is done for the day.

Hes tired too, anon, but shit needs to happen before you get ot go home.
>>
>>29812419
idk bro id take that job. are you out of shape or something? I used to work in a cemetery and do some hard labor for way less money than that, idk about this part with your "crush" but w/e
>>
>>29812173
>working 60 hours in 5 days

lmao

>US
>first world
>>
>>29812419
>Once she called to ask how to turn the water heater back on and I thought how cute it would be if I explained it to her instead of him, he was too direct and to the point about it

Wait, is this guy who gave you this job actually in physical danger becasue he has hired you? This is getting a little ominous.
>>
>>29811972
>walking 16km in a day
>calling that a lot
dude my jogging route that Im leaving to go for a run on right now is like 8km and my ultimate goal is to be able to do it in like 35-30mins, which even that would be far from making me a "good" middle distance runner ... 16km in a whole day is literally fucking nothing
>>
>>29812472
I said in a previous post I'm 23 and he's 24 nigger, crush is 23 as well
>>
>>29812229
people on here also havent mentally matured past the age of 16, and it seems that you havent either. should mommy and daddy take you to therapy for all that anger, weak little faggot?
>>
>>29812419
>he was too direct and to the point about it

you don't have any idea how men talk when they've got soemthign they're working on, do you?
>>
>>29812507
There are obviously worse days than that asshole. Also, do you jog uphill and through the fucking forest?
>>
>>29812040
I would love OP's job

>work outdoors
>work out and lose tons of weight without going to a gym
>a literal monkey can do it
>$24/hr

I would have no shame in that.
>>
>all those neet who never worked critisizing someone who does hard work day after day

lmao'ing at you tendie eating pussies
>>
>>29812229
I've never had a crush, normie detected.
>>
>>29812311
You're not even using the word "meme" in any meaningful context...
>>
>>29812542
it will get easier OP, hang in there
it's all about building tolerance
if he can do it there's no reason you can't

also ask about advice on /out/
you're getting spit on by obese neckbeards
and people who do some jogging and think they are the shit
because they don't actually know your work conditions
>>
op, youre exactly like a child. he wasnt trying to humiliate you or look superior, he has a schedule to keep and until you get used to the work he expects needing a break sometimes. why dont you just quit if you hate him so much you ungrateful stupid manchild?
>>
Oh, another depressing part. I forgot my lunch on day and he gave me half of his, I was eating his Shitty sandwiches and I was wondering if my crush made it the night before or the morning of for him and it tasted a lot better. Probably not though because he wakes up at 5am to pick me up
>>
You can't ride around in like a truck or something?
>>
>>29812617
get the fuck over her, idiot. grown men dont have crushes, its just pathetic watching you talk.
>>
>>29812542
>uphill and through the forest
uhm now that you ask as a matter of fact uh ... yes actually? its a hill climb of some 300 or 400m on the first part of the route
>>
File: 1432356576234.gif (900 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1432356576234.gif
900 KB, 480x480
>>29811972
He offers you a job which you accept, then you start bitching and complaining about it. You don't deserve his girlfriend more than he does, he worked hard to get where he is and saying things like you'd be able to kick his ass just shows how you're an insecure little shithead.
>>
>>29812173
this>>29812482
OP, you sound like a crybaby
>>
>>29812618
Surveyors have to examine like every centimeter of the land carefully.
>>
>>29811972
Liftfags prove to be useless at practical tasks
Again.
>>
>>29812419
This is too good. I can vividly imagine a fat prissy slob walking through untouched nature sweating, kicking stones and muttering to himself enjoying nothing while some goldenbrown tanned Chad beside him tries to make the best of the situation, enjoying the scenery, lifting the mood and rightfully making bank. Him fucking and being painfully missed by the other shits oneitis is the cherry on top.
>>
>>29812642
>I job up a small portion and easy slope
>comparable to 20km uphill through mud, dead fall, trees while carrying heavy shit

Nice try, faggot
>>
>>29812768
Chad worship aside, outlook really changes things.

Seeing nature untouched is better than working with teens in retail or in a cubicle
>>
File: 1460196876681.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1460196876681.png
37 KB, 225x225
>>29811972
Kek, i sit in an ac office for 8 hours 5 days a week literally shitposting on 4cuck the entire day and make 3x what you do
>>
>hikers
>wear 30-50lbs of shit on their back that they dont fucking need
>never have a useful fulltang knife
>never make fire without a lighter or ferrorod
>carry FOOD UPON FOOD AND NEVER EAT IT
>NEVER EVER CARRY ENOUGH WATER AND NEVER CARRY FILTERS
>wear 10lb hiking boots that have """ankle support""" that constrains the foot and calf muscles making it impossible to walk normally
>Cant identify, harvest and cook with a single wild plant or identify poisonous/toxic planta or snakes
>FUCKING DESTROY THE GRASS AND PLANTS AROUND THEM TO MAKE A """TRAIL"""
>THROW THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE, or """PACK IT OUT!!!""" (Lolz)
>shout or use GPS systems instead of surveying and (basic) highschool geometry/trig (also cant navigate by stars or by natural objects)
>usually disturb and fuck with everything in nature around them, plants, animals you name it, scare off bears because lol they eat my food too!!!

Seriously, I hope your trips to the """wilderness""" are as horrible as they can be, you Rangers, Guides, Surveyors, Fed-fucks, and contractor cucks ruin the damn forest around you to "eviromentally conserve".

Fuck off, stay outta my woods and definstly do not come and destroy or """"build land""" on it.

t. HERMIT NEET INNAWOODS
>>
>>29812909
Kek, thread keeps on giving
>>
>>29812909
>navigate by stars

/out/ please.
>>
>>29812685
i was saying he had inhuman work conditions tho :^)

in the first world you work 35h A WEEK

lmao
>>
File: 1464846063776.jpg (108 KB, 1228x693) Image search: [Google]
1464846063776.jpg
108 KB, 1228x693
OP here, next month is 24-4 and it's confirmed, Fuck me. Our group is going to his house for dinner and games and my crush will be cooking with him.

Just kill me robots

You faggots sick at giving advice
>>
>>29813368
he probably knows you like her and only proposed the job to take the piss
you're probably staring at her like a retard and they are both seeing it

he probably fucks her at night and afterward they giggle about how much of a loser you are
>>
a guy gives you a good job and you want to steal his girl. ur a piece of shit. if u were even remotely a good person you would stop thinking about the girl and move on
>>
>>29813431
Fucking your bosses woman is a top tier fetish
>>
>>29813368
What kind of advice would you like? You're a caricature; you're a funny cuck meme. The only possible way out of this is to cut all ties.
>>
>>29812617
He gets up at 5AM to pick up your ungrateful ass?

OP truly is a man child, or trolling.
>>
>>29811972
Save up money, get the exercise, get over your crush on her, realize that if she likes your boss then a girl like her will probably like you if you do what your boss does, quit after a year or two, use your savings to travel the world, stay in hostels, use your lean & tan body to attract beautiful women, get a job teaching English in China or working in a bar or hostel for expats, marvel at how far you have come in life.
>>
>>29811972

Well yeah, you might be good at lifting but you'll need to do more cardio if you want to be good at cardio. Start running.
>>
>>29813592
Of course he picks me up, its his company and his truck is the company truck retard. It's normal.

>>29813625
>walk marathons every day
>just run lol

Fuck that, I'm tired when I get home. My crush says on his days off they both go for 10km walks, Fuck that shit.
>>
>>29813592
>picks up and drops off faggot assistant
>gives him his lunch when faggot OP forgets his
>gave him a fucking job despite still fucking up doing simple shit
>even carries his fucking load AND his assistants load when OP is too weak to go on

How long until he gets fired and then ousted from his social group?
>>
Humans are made for long distance walking and low intensity cardio. We can't burst-run as fast as 4 legged animals, but we can walk after them for days, until they die of exhaustion, then carry the body back to camp.

It will get easier, and for a guy like your boss, his body has adjusted so that he has a ton of energy and probably gets antsy sitting around. Modern life takes that from us. PLZ stick with it, is good for you.
>>
>>29813753
OP is a selfish cunt and doesn't deserve this true alpha man of a boss
>>
>>29813813
What has his boss shown to be alpha other than hiring some loser?
>>
>>29813613
>save up your money
>then literally waste all if it while also living like a bum

Good idea
>>
>>29813813
>r9k is Chad worship now
>>
>>29811972
That sounds awful, why can't you guys just use trucks like normal people? Those hours are ridiculous, 60 hour weeks of hard labor isn't fucking worth it. Quit dude.
>>
>>29811972
I would fucking kill for a job like that where I get to be outside and physically active with such good pay. Give it some time and get in better shape, which you will if you stick to it long enough. If it doesn't get better after a couple weeks then consider quitting.
>>
>>29814131
Because you can't survey the earth from a truck and you work where there are no roads
>>
>>29814188
You need literally zero experience in anything to be a survey assistant
>>
>>29812887
You make $75 an hour to do nothing? OK kiddo.
>>
File: IMG_1559.jpg (466 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.jpg
466 KB, 810x1080
Fucker left his hardhat here when he dropped me off and came in to piss, what should I do with it?
>>
>>29813945
he is clearly the better man

OP is a petty asshole
>>
>>29814350
doxxable
finding this guy on your facebook r/n
>>
>>29812173
>crush
You have to be 18 to post here friendo
>>
I fucking hate reddit so fucking god damn much
>>
>>29814437
R9k is nothing but highschool tier drama
>>
>>29811972
Had to do rucks in the Marines for 15+ miles with 60lb+ of gear. You have to build up the endurance for it, its not a game of "lift heavies". Yeah you probably have big lift numbers but never do any type of endurance work so now its killing you. We didn't go from 0 to 60 in a day, we worked up to long distances over time. You will adjust as well, but you need to take care of yourself.

You're probably not eating enough, especially if you're forgetting lunches and shit. You should be getting like 3500-4000 calories a day to have enough energy for that kind of work. Make energy bars and snack on them all day. Eat a big breakfast, do not skip it or you will be dragging ass all day. You should be drinking close to a gallon of water a day. Get a camelbak and sip on it all day long.

Get good hiking boots. Look at military boots and get a lightweight pair with water resistance.Buy some insoles and take a shower in them the first two days to break them in. They'll be comfy as fuck in a week or two.

If you're wearing a backpack (you should be), put all the heavy shit towards the top and light stuff on the bottom. This will help push you forward instead of pulling you down, wasting energy.

Get 8 hours of sleep and don't drink during the week. Stretch when you get home, probably should stop lifting until you are in better shape as well.

Do this and in 2-3 weeks you will be able to keep up no problem. The hours are pretty brutal but the pay is good. Don't plan on doing it long term, save up some good money and go to school or something. Enjoy nature and get along with your coworkers, or yeah you're going to be miserable.
>>
File: 8103-20-XXX.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8103-20-XXX.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>29814628
Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about.

>wear a backpack
For what? The meter long sticks he needs to pound in the ground?

His mandatory safety vest should have more than enough pockets to carry his one fucking hammer and markers.
>>
>>29812419
>direct and to the point about it
as it should be. kys
>>
>>29812285

More like "ass gets sore delivering pizzas, buy one of those beaded seat cushions".

People who work jobs that involve a lot of walking (cops, nurses, etc.) buy shoes that make their lives bearable. It's not cuckery, it's being a sensible adult.
>>
>>29814253
But where can I find an opening that pays $24/hr starting?
>>
>>29814931
Survey companies you dumb nigger.
>>
>>29812909
my nigga. fuck these modern hikers, 10 items at the most is fine for a 3 days trip. I HATE CITY CUNTS
>>
>>29814872
>not being sweet and endearing at her naivete and making jokes to ease her into it

Pleb, it could have been a special moment
>>
File: SUPA SAI YA JIN.png (114 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
SUPA SAI YA JIN.png
114 KB, 400x273
>>29811972
nigga do CARDIO
that's why you can't keep up
jeeze
>>
>>29811972
BS. Those jobs are easy
>>
>>29814628
>If you're wearing a backpack (you should be), put all the heavy shit towards the top and light stuff on the bottom. This will help push you forward instead of pulling you down, wasting energy.

Jesus fuck the advice Marines get on loading packs is so terrible. I remember in boot/MCT getting advice from DIs who were fucking cooks on how to pack for a hike, and it was just this bad.

Read https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/loading-backpack.html instead

(the rest of the advice was good. I honestly don't know what it is about the Corps and bad pack strategies)
>>
>>29814820
>gets a good advice
>is a cunt about it

seriously kys
>>
that's a really decent wage for an unskilled surveyor
keep going OP, aside from never working alone and having to be outside during the day that's a pretty sick job
>>
>>29812285
Does delivering pizza pay $24/hour? OP's new shoes are basically free
>>
>>29815226
>300 dollar shoes are free on comparison to 8 dollar anal beads for your car

Good comparison

>it's free because you have the money to pay for it

Lel
>>
>>29815164
>give shit advice that's non applicable because no need for a backpack
>get butthurt

Military personnel showing yet again how retarded they are. Was apparent when you said you were in the marines but thanks for the proof.
>>
>>29815212
>unskilled surveyor

You mean labourer
>>
>>29815398
>huuurrr

yeah, whatever makes your dick hard genius
>>
>>29815426
>hurr I'm an unskilled brain surgeon
>hurr unskilled carpenter
>hurr unskilled lawyer
>>
>>29815369
i'm not him faggot
his backpack advice may not apply but he tried to be helpful
jesus christ you are a literal moron
>>
>>29814350
Someone please post the image of the hat and thread screen caps to social media outlets of the companies the surveyor has links with; please dox this faggot.

Try 'bone mountain contracting ltd' for starters.

f@cebook . com / Bone-Mountain-Contracting-Ltd-205837599453224/
>>
>>29815456
>thanks for applying to this position of labourer at 95% of occupations

job titles do not exist at your discretion
>>
>>29815571
>oh anon, what does an unskilled surveyor do? Sounds interesting!
>I follow an engineer around who does all the thinking and work and my job is carrying his sticks, writing what he tells me to on them, and hammering them into the ground

Good job
>>
>>29812419
>I thought how cute it would be if I explained it to her instead of him, he was too direct and to the point about it

you're pathetic. it's a good job and good exercise. quit being creepy on this dudes girl and do your job.
>>
>>29815619
really opened my eyes there, all those other surveyors that just hold up reflective sticks will feel really secure knowing that they are TRUE and HONEST surveyors unlike you dirty imposters
>>
File: 1417195938270.png (151 KB, 643x354) Image search: [Google]
1417195938270.png
151 KB, 643x354
>>29812058
HAHAHAHA

>tfw that part of the OP went over my head
>>
>>29811972
you'll never be better than him.
>>
>>29815744
These are some soul crushing words
>>
>>29815686
i've looked up assistant surveyor job because i need a job
literally tons of shit to know and necessary to have a bachelor

lmao
he's just muscle
>>
>>29813341

>first world

Faggots in Europe work 35 hours or less a week because they are weak pieces of shit that are currently losing their land to immigrants.
>>
>>29815887
keep telling yourself that
time is the only thing of value in this world and i have more of it that you and every single american except lazy old money types
>>
>>29815804
Surveyor here, literally anyone can be an assistant, people spice up job descriptions all the time.

Ive had some serious retards work for me.
>>
>>29815804
his boss is self taught though and is taking him on as an assistant, at what point did he switch from muscle to surveyor?
I understand that surveying schools and associations exist but it's a monkey's profession, no offense. I've taken a couple classes in it and it is really glorified walking with a bit of geometry involved
>>
>>29815993
im not in the US desu
my country is waaay smaller so looking for quality over quantity probably isn't a big deal since the demand is less

kinda wish i could do that job
>>
>>29815993
>self taught
>started where OP is now and started his own company
>gave OP job
>banging his oneitis

Bested in every way
>>
>>29812519
Seemed a bit complex for a simple cuck fantasy. But now it's certain.
kys OP.
>>
>>29815936

Yes, you enjoy your time whilst your nation and eventually your life is taken from you.
>>
>>29816169
my life will eventually be taken from me
and you
and everyone that ever existed
don't be overly dramatic now :^)
>>
>>29816206

Yes, but I will die in my sleep after enjoying years of retirement.

You will die screaming and hungry after your country collapses and they take your pension to pay for more refugees.
>>
>>29816313
you think you are redpilled but you are a simply speaking from a position of ignorance
my country won't crumble
at worst it will become like turkey in 150 years or so

and that's only if WW3 or climate change doesn't fuck us beforehand :::^^^]]]]
>>
>>29816379

You're a funny guy. That's why they'll rape you to death last.
>>
>>29816397
typical repressed homosex american desu
>>
>>29816494

Exactly the kind of weak bantz I've come to expect out of Yurop.
>>
>>29816527
but that wasn't banter
>>
>>29816582

I figured you would make me regret being generous enough to consider your pathetic mewling to be banter.
>>
>>29816695
jesus dude are you the OP
you sound as defensive and stupid as him
>>
>>29816746

Damn son, don't cry into your keyboard. I already feel bad enough for you.
>>
>>29816781
lmao
i'm glad i can avoid people like you in real life OP
you seem like a right ungrateful and self centered cunt
>>
>>29816853

If you Eurofags were any more full of yourselves you might come full circle and become actual human beings.

Best of luck in the future, friend. You'll need it.
>>
>>29816920
meh
i entertain the possibility i might be an asshole
you don't apparently

so until further notice i'm superior :^)
>>
File: 1425115737970.jpg (12 KB, 341x330) Image search: [Google]
1425115737970.jpg
12 KB, 341x330
>>29811972
>Lifting
Are muscles gained in the gym just for show or do they serve an actual purpose in the real world?
>>
>>29817244
Well they aren't helping me walk like a faggot. Should have gotten a warehouse job
>>
It's OK anon you will get better.

I got a bicycle a couple months ago and could barely make it up a couple hills and I just rode 20 miles the other day.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.