[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question to the cucks who date/settle down with/marry non virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 301x167
A question to the cucks who date/settle down with/marry non virgin """"women""""

How do you decide how many partners is too many? Once she's broken the seal and used goods, why does it matter? What's the difference if 5 or 200 guys fucked her? You're still settling for pre-owned. What arbitrary criteria do you use to justify your choice?

>w-well at least she only fucked 4 guys
>>
>>29808903
>What's the difference if 5 or 200 guys fucked her?

What's the difference if a car drove 20 miles or 2000000000 miles, it's all the same right?
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1242x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1242x1182
You'd turn her down just because she's used?
>>
>>29808903
Because at my age 99% of girls have fucked someone and I don't have the luxury of being that picky.
>>
Yeah. I feel the same way about guys. Who wants some gross pre-used dick that's had some other chicks pussy on it
>>
>>29808990
fuck off roastie defender.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29809002
I honestly really do not like non-virgin men. Virgins are too cute.
>>
>>29809016
I told you were your place is, roastlover.
>>
>>29809016
>Virgins are too cute.
No I'm not.
>>
>>29809044
>says he likes Virgins
>gets offended when a woman says she likes virgins
>>
>>29809049
You're probably cuter than you think. I've had sex with mostly virgins but the few times I've fucked non-Virgins have been very unpleasant.
>>
>>29808903
Completely depends on the girl, her personality and her character. The exact partner count by itself doesn't matter to me. Sure it's suspicious when it's too high, and the girl may end up being thrash, but not necessarily. I just want a nice girl...
>>
It's the same virgin-seeking lames who complain about being alone and being virgins when they choose to limit themselves with quixotic expectations. The logic in that is absent.
>>
>>29809051
>implying a roastie is telling the truth, ever.

It's just became kewl now, just like the "geek" culture. mark my words.
>>
>>29809135
It has nothing to do with that. It's just virgins are easier to please. Of course I don't want an ugly virgin, he would have to be cute.
>>
>>29808923

It's the difference between

>you bought a new Mercedes?

Vs

>you bought a used Mercedes?
>>
>>29808925

Fuck off weeb

Not surprised this isn't an original comment
>>
>>29809064
huh. y-you too desu.
That's surprising...
Hard to believe actually. This is like what r9k dreams of kek.
>>
>>29809160
Dude, there are used cars which were bought by an elderly couple of are in top tier condition and very well kept, and there are used cars who were bought as a 16 birthday present and get completely wrecked in a couple of months.

>>29809152
You're not a virgin tho, why do you think you deserve to have one?
>>
>>29809176
Non-virgins are too rough and they require harder stuff to get off. Simple missionary isn't enough for them, they need their assholes played with, orgies etc
>>
>>29809189
I don't think I deserve one but I'd prefer one
>>
>>29809189
>being this much of an advocate for used goods no matter the number of dicks

If the bitch has had one dick in her she isn't fresh anymore.
>>
>>29809219
never argued that tho, the OP claims that there is no difference between 1 dick and a BBC gangbang on dogfart, which is clearly false - yes they're both not fresh, but one is like a having one ciggarete and the one is smoking for over 50 years.
>>
>>29809189

I bet you're one of those niggers that buys a 01 C class and brags about driving a Mercedes
>>
>>29809246
There isn't a difference. Used is used. Taking a game you only played once to gamestop won't get you more money for it because it isn't as used as other games.
>>
>>29809262

BTFO
T
F
O

based anon bringing the pain
>>
>>29809258
nigga, a shitty merc is still a merc. no matter how you try to spin it.

>>29809262
alright enjoy the wrecked pussy or no pussy at all then, I'll stick to my well kept one (as soon as I'll find one).
>>
>>29808903
>ooo a pussy
>I wonder what cocks have been inside
>mmmmmmm cocks

Literally how people like OP think. Virgin chasers are the ultimate cucks and/or homos in denial. They literally think of nothing but other mens' cocks all day long.
>>
>>29809199
Heh, you must clearly feel super appreciated when you do that too?
But do YOU get off? That's what worries me about more experienced girls desu. I guess you actually know what you like and it can make it easier?
>>
>>29808903
I wouldnt date someone who has had substantially more partners than me. I'd probably be cool with up to 7 or 8, given that my number is 6.

I suspect OPs policy is the same, just that his number happens to be 0.
>>
>>29809303
>enjoy the wrecked pussy

I think you're the one who will be enjoying wrecked pussy. I don't NEED pussy right now I can wait until I find a virgin or I can die without it. It isn't life and if I'm going to have pussy I won't have a used one.
>>
The funny thing is that not a single one of you turbovirgins would even know the difference between an unpenetrated pussy and one that's had 9000 cocks inside.
>>
>>29809331

Or maybe they just want a godly woman?

Really makes you think
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Here's a few questions:

Can a girl go on dates, hold hands, cuddle, or kiss? Is the line drawn strictly at penetration by dick, or is fingering bad too? What about hands on clit? Tongue? Grinding/dry humping?

If a woman who has been fucked chooses to stop having sex before marriage, does that change her status as "used goods"? How long (years) does she have to go CHOOSING not to have sex before it begins to count?

Or were you not planning to marry your qt virgin before fucking her? :'^)

Srsly tho I want to know pls answer
>>
>>29809331

>Wanting a vagina which hasn't had other men's cocks in it is the same as being a cuckold or homosexual.

A homosexual likes cocks. A cuckold likes cocks, typically.

Your level of rationalisation is astounding. By the stricist definition possible a cuckold is someone who's permissive of his sexual partner having been with other men sexually. YOU are a cuck.
>>
>"used goods"
That's a really demeaning thing to call someone. And it's stupid. You can't expect most people to remain virgins nowadays. Having had sex doesn't make you "used" or render you "impure". That's just not a really nice way to treat other people desu...
>>
>>29808903
>How do you decide how many partners is too many?

Why do you care? If you want a "pure virgin", then go and settle for one. But personally to me, it is more about the circumstances than the actual number. Also, I have a past with a number of women myself.

>>29808923
People aren't cars.
>>
>>29808903
it all depends on the person, some people are entirely adamant that they will not be in a relationship with anyone who isn't a virgin, and some people literally do not give two shits either way

why do you care about other people's relationships so much? it's not affecting your life in any way
>>
>>29809482

>"fuckboy"

A really demeaning thing to call someone, usually said by used goods.
>>
>>29809501
kek
GOOD POINT!
But the "fuckboy" thing doesn't mean what they pretend it means. It's bullshit actually. They pretend that the Chads they have sex with were somehow being "used" by them. And that it's not something to envy. They're pretty much just trying to make the betas feel better about not getting fucked it seems to me. It's really silly, and it's really obvious. They can't make being a player into a bad thing just with name calling. If I ever got called a "fuckboy" I'd be so flattered.
>>
>>29809392
Everyone wants a godly woman. Robots are under the delusion that there is a godly woman out there who would fall in love with a fat autistic sperglord angry NEET and have saved her virginity for years just for him.
>>
>>29809431
A cuck is by definition someone with a fetish for other cocks fucking the pussy he also fucks. You're a cuck in the most literal sense of the word since that's all you can think about - other cocks in that pussy.

Or you're gay. In which case you should accept it since it's much easier to get sex as a fag.
>>
>>29809331
I agree. It's kind of pathetic. The first thing that sems to pop into their mind when they see a fit chick is a mental image of other guys' dicks and cum.
>>
>>29809584

Wait let's get this straight:

I simply don't want to be with a woman who's had sex before. You are actually quite happy to sleep with women who've slept with other men - your body is LITERALLY sharing fluids with those other men... and you're trying to spin this into someone like myself being a cuck?

I guess you're a cuck in denial.
>>
>>29809614
Unless she told you, you would never know how many cocks she has had inside her. And yet you fantasize about cocks all day long, summon them into your mind, when you could be thinking about pussy.

Not that it's relevant because you will never see a pussy in your life.
>>
I don't get how you want to have sex with anyone. It's all bags of flesh whose insides are filled with more fleshy organs and blood and shit. Humans are basically sacks of shit. This concept of purity is funny. What is pure about it.
>>
>>29809614
If you actually meet the perfect girl for you but the first thing that you autimatically think about is whether or not she had another man's dick in her or not then, I'm afraid, something's wrong with you..
>>
>>29809659

Utterly pathetic. I can physically tell whether a woman is a virgin because women have hymens - nature's safety tab.

I don't fantasise about cocks OR pussy all day - I'm interested in a functional relationship with a woman, not reducing her to her physical attributes. Sex would be about sharing pleasure with the woman I love, not about pursuing physical gratification at the expense of my own dignity.

You are a cuck for eternity.
>>
>>29809614
How many threads like these did you create?
Robots are influenceable and they have enough problems as it is.
I never had a problem with girls having had sex with other people before me. But then I found r9k and became really insecure and sort of resentful I guess. But then I realized that this was the retarded part of r9k and I was just retarding myself. And now I'm OK again. In this regard anyway.
Why do you keep doing this?
>>
>>29809694
>he fell for the hymen meme

Get a load of this cuck. He actually thinks he could tell if a girl is a virgin or not.
>>
>>29809694
If your virgin gibberish wasn't so pathetic, it would be almost funny to me.
>>
>>29809711
The funny thing is that I used to think like him. When I was a teenager. And that insured I kept my virginity. Once I finally saw what an idiot I was and stopped caring about getting a virgin girl, it didn't take long until I lost my virginity. I also managed to have sex with a virgin later. But that was coincidence, not because I was looking for a virgin.

She was a terrible lay, not surprisingly.
>>
>>29808903
Even most top tier Chads I know have never fucked a virgin. All the girls have had sex at least once before college.
>>
>>29809711

I'm not OP. Lots of people agree on this.

>>29809716

You've fallen for the feminist\roastie lies about the hymen, "Oh it broke while horse-riding, anon!". The reality is that it's not hard to tell whether a virgin is actually a virgin, and the hymen breakage will certainly tell you. 100% of women experience hymen breakage at first sexual encounter. I guess you've never witnessed this, though?
>>
>>29808903
I think this is what old Hollywood movies and anime do to the brains of young introverts. Poor bastards. Meanwhile, everybody else are either in happay relationships or get laid with strangers (whatever floats their boat).
>>
>>29809767
>Lots of people agree on this.

Then just go and date a virgin. What's stopping you from doing just that? Live and let live and all that stuff.
>>
>>29809767
If it's easy and reliable, then tell us how many vaginas you have personally inspected? How many girls have you caught lying about being virgins when you inspected their vagina and had them run off in tears?
>>
>>29809907

To be clear, I don't believe in the validity of "hymenal inspections" or anything like that, I'm talking about hymen breakage itself. If you penetrate a virgin, she'll bleed profusely and it will hurt her.
>>
>>29809937
So how many virgin girls and non-virgin girls have you had sex with, so you know for 100% sure if she was a virgin when you penetrated her?
>>
>>29810012

None, that's the point. I wouldn't dare to defraud another man from the possibility of having a virgin wife.
>>
>>29810038
And you think, by if some miracle you manage to get a girl willing to have sex with you, that you will be able to tell she was a virgin?
>>
>>29809937
>she'll bleed profusely

Stay in school, kids.
>>
>>29810056

Yes, it's biology.
>>
>>29810038
>everything I know about sex and the female body I learned on a Cambodian sockpuppet online forum filled with permavirgins
>>
>>29809937
You sick fuck. That's why you want a virgin? So you can see a girl bleeding and crying in pain?
>>
I did not bleed my first time having sex. It didn't even hurt and I never inserted anything in there before then.
>>
>>29808990
Most women actually. Women pre-select men. That's why you guys love manwhores and shame virgins.
>>
>>29810275
There is no shame in a guy 20+ being a virgin. However it's usually connected to a guy having several undesirable traits.
>>
>>29810703
There shouldn't be any shame but there definitely was in my case. When I finally lost my v-card, I didn't tell the girl that I was a virgin. I was way to embarrassed to do that.
>>
>>29810742
And she probably knew you were virgin but didn't care.
>>
>>29810803
Maybe she knew, maybe she didn't. She wasn't really great in bed either, desu.
>>
>>29810925

Is it true the average woman just lays there?
>>
File: 1458207527404.jpg (72 KB, 694x960) Image search: [Google]
1458207527404.jpg
72 KB, 694x960
For me it has to do with baggage/cheating risk/emotions and not with religious ideas of purity or fear of ghost dicks inside her vagina.

I mean, is she keeping her exes at arm's length? Were her exes guys who didn't leave her with emotional scars? Is she still capable of loving?
>>
>>29810996
I wouldn't go that far but, yes, from my experience many women are extremely passive. In particular East Asian women are borderline lazy, in my experience. Well, except for one Korean chick who gave pretty good bjs.

I don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing the active part but occasionally I enjoy it when the girl surprises me too. Luckily, I've also had encounters with girls who'd give me a sensual massage and stuff. That is really great.
>>
>>29808903
Under 8 for ltr material.

Depending on age. I prefer a girl who has had at least one ltr before so she isn't a nutcase.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.