[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 17 highschool >take guitar because other robot friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5
File: 1447196443804.png (39 KB, 1105x1105) Image search: [Google]
1447196443804.png
39 KB, 1105x1105
>be me 17 highschool
>take guitar because other robot friends took it
>new girl to school takes guitar
>mfw she chose to sit next to me
>we talk everyday and started hanging after school
>mfw
>starts acting more flirty than usual
"Hey anon how about you come over some time, I want to practice a song with you."
>'Let me ask my mom'
>mfw I realize I must be the most autistic person I know.

I'm glad I never have to live through highschool again tbqh f a m i l y.
>>
File: yarl_cry.jpg (26 KB, 349x386) Image search: [Google]
yarl_cry.jpg
26 KB, 349x386
Well did you go round?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 385x387
Oh god.

>16 years old in high school
>cyberstalked my oneitis and found out she liked musicians
>knew a little bit of guitar so I practiced hard for about a week in anticipation of bringing my guitar to the PE class I had with her and catching her attention
>day finally comes and I'm excited thinking I'm going to be able to get her interested with me after I play a few songs
>sit down near her and her friends and see that she notices my guitar out of the corner of my eye, feel absolutely ecstatic
>before I can even start playing anything this obnoxious Chad faggot in our class wanders over and starts bugging me about my guitar
>try to make it clear I'm not interested in talking but he doesn't take the hint
>proceeds to just grab my guitar and start playing some shit he wanted to show me
>he sits there playing stuff while I just want him to fuck off for the entire time leading up to the beginning of class, I never even get to play anything
>after class see my oneitis talking with him on the way to their next class

WHY DID I LET THAT HAPPEN

WHY DID I LET HIM KEK ME

WHY DID I JUST LET HIM GRAB MY GUITAR

FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 595x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 595x711
>>25121391
>oneitus was into the same music
>always talked about music and movies
>kucks me so hard but too naive to care
>tfw she becomes lesbian
>tfw finally got the courage to ask her out but she no longer finds dick attractive

Feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
File: bigfoot.gif (20 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.gif
20 KB, 180x120
Everyone either pitied me or was afraid of me in high school

I had this sort of quasi-autist panache that made you wonder if I was just weird or if I was gonna shoot up the school, so everyone was nice.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.