[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, when i was in high school i had a polish friend, he knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Robots, when i was in high school i had a polish friend, he knew i was a robot and he told me i should travel to russia when i got a little older. Wanna know why? Okay here it comes:
In russia there is literally a lack of men in the villages, so girls are gawking for cock. I am serious, if they see a western man ball around in town they will literally line up to fuck you. Just wanted to let you guys know if you ever feel like saying fuck it and doing something cool.
>>
Can any Russian anons say if this is true?
>>
lol okay ruskie
>>
File: p020_0_00_09.jpg (12 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
p020_0_00_09.jpg
12 KB, 200x248
>>29797484
If they are from the city they most likely don't know. It's a well known phenomena my polish friend said. And his friends had went to russia for a vacation and women were the ones hitting on them! Two of them fucked even.
>>
>>29797394

Still not worth going to russia I'm afraid
>>
>>29797394
No but there are a lot of cheap whores.
But also some will likely rob you.
And many of atms are fake and steal cards
>>
>>29797527
Lol they were whores trying to get attention
>>
>>29797546
>using cards in the land of carders
How dumb can you get?
>>
File: p7101lrng2r.jpg (105 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
p7101lrng2r.jpg
105 KB, 600x449
>>29797394
They are all yours, my friend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.