[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girls over at lolcows have been chewing out NEETs on their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_250.jpg (62 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_250.jpg
62 KB, 283x283
The girls over at lolcows have been chewing out NEETs on their /b/ board.

THEY ARE WATCHING AND STUDYING US.

I've tried to defend you BUT I NEED REINFORCEMENTS. GET IN HERE!
>>
>>29787391
That place is the absolute worst

Not even over the fact they are a majority female version of 4chan but more so the fact they all hate r9k and robots with a passion and yet these women are the same fem"""""""bots"""""" you'll see posting in r9k

Not to mention they keep the same threads for months/years and not even over a low userbase issue.
>>
>>29787391
If I gave a fuck what other people thought of me, especially females, I wouldn't be a NEET to begin with.

Putting effort and work into defending NEEThood basically goes against the very core principles of being NEET.
>>
lmao

NEETS ASSEMBLE
>>
>>29788662
r9k is full of woman hate, makes perfect sense that the gender swapped version would be full of man hate desu
>>
>>29787391
if you're from lolcow and not overweight, be my gf

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>29787391
>giving a shit what the cumdumpsters think
why
>>
>>29787391
>go into a community full of females and say something they don't like!

they'll just ban you
>>
I got banned for making fun of a poster who's fucked more than 5 guys.
They also HATE manlets with a passion. I can't remember what board it was but they had a mega thread just making fun of them in pictures.
>>
>>29788982
Do they have a set height for determining manlets?
>>
who gives a shit what those roasties think?
we were born just in time to participate in the most glorious genocide of history

they'll be begging for mercy
>>
>>29789030
Not that I saw, plenty of arguing about the cut-off mark. Especially by angry roasties that had a short boyfriend.
>>
>>29788982
and robots drive fembots off the site for the same reasons. what's the issue.
>>
>>29789072

wow, I have so many questions about this foreign land

Do they have their own memes or do they just steal ours?
>>
i find it funny that lolcow is supposed to be kind of like the female equivalent to r9k, and 95% of the posts are about makeup, eyebrows, clothing, purses, menstruation, celebrity bullshit, etc. vapidness, that's all the board is, vapid whores posting about vapidness

it's pretty much the worst board i have ever read in my life, and proves that there are no such thing as robot females.
>>
>>29788879
No, they just hate /r9k/... but they still post here

If they really hated us, they would stay on their own site/board
>>
File: image.png (639 KB, 779x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639 KB, 779x720
>>29789072
What's wrong with having a short bf?

>these girls are so bad omg they make fun of manlets
>hahaha look at that girl she has a short bf

Robots are masters of hypocrisy
>>
>>29789078
robots shit on roasties for their delusions which results in back and forth shitposting. Roasties ban because they can't articulate why getting dicked down by multiple men doesn't make them worth less.
>>
File: Ahhhhh.jpg (72 KB, 657x235) Image search: [Google]
Ahhhhh.jpg
72 KB, 657x235
>>29787391
...And?

Let 'em fuckin' watch. Oh no, they're watching! That's so horrifying!

...Really, what the fuck are they gonna do? Say mean words on the internet? Feel slightly more justified in acting like a cunt? Oh gee, such a fucking tragedy. As Ben Stein would say... "Wow."
>>
>>29789127
>Oh no, they're watching! That's so horrifying!

dont worry anon, i lurk lolcow sometimes just to get a glimpse of the "robot" females. i thought the guys on r9k were fucked in the head, but the females that post on lolcow are the most delusional mental case wack jobs i've ever seen on the internet
>>
>>29789100
I mean, the site is still up and running you could do your own research lad.
On the memes though I saw they used pepe a lot. Plus lolcow is about making fun of internet personalites and their meltdowns so that's the majority of their OC memes.

>>29789115
I didn't say there was anything wrong with that I was just elaborating for him. I didn't even say anything mean about being short what the fuck is your problem?
>>
How could anyone not hate /r9k/, how can anyone LIKE it? It's wizchan lite. Remember the day you decided to go to wizchan and got banned because you found $10 on the ground or were given a birthday present? That's you, but they're just better at sucking and you're a failed normie.

That being said 4x4chan sucks.
>>
>>29789152
>Plus lolcow is about making fun of internet personalites and their meltdowns so that's the majority of their OC memes.

really? because all i see are posts about fucking makeup and clothing
>>
>>29789154
>getting banned on wizchan
Speak for yourself normalfag
>>
>>29787391
the no gf types should be posting there instead of here desu
>>
>>29789173
You're probably on the girltalk board. It was originally made to gossip about internet personalites to make themselves feel better about themselves.
Then they added girltalk and a random board because going offtopic is an imageboard's speciality.
>>
>>29789177
Why would you stay here? I guess the traffic is much faster but this place has been normchan for like 4 years now. You must be in hell.
>>
Lolcow is ugly whores trying to feel good about themself by shit talking others who are more famous
No interesting/original content, no self awareness/irony, just drama
Honestly a bigger cesspool than even /b/ or here
>>
>>29789078
>fembots

there's that meme word again
>>
File: 1359207393566.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1359207393566.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>29789152

>Do my own research as a lad
>First page
>Mira hate thread
>880 replies
>Tfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqmDdn4sLic
>>
Notice how everybody on there just whines about vapid shit and never posts anything funny? Like when have you ever laughed at a post there? It's painful to read
>>
Mystery and Spoony were addicted to using lolcow. Probably how we learned about it was them linking it over and over.
>>
>>29789239
this is from a sticky posted in /pt/ about users who have been banned

>1. Spoony. She has over 10,000 posts and has been here since day 1, and is by far the most frequent poster on the website. Any time you've seen a post and wondered if it was Spoony, it probably was. Spoony is also partly responsible for bringing this site to /r9k/'s attention. moot was right.
>>
>>29789239
>>29789252
Spoony is mai waifu. Pls come home.
>>
>>29789252
is this mystery?

>2. Racist-chan (the original). She has over 7,000 posts. A large portion are about white supremacy, murdering people, and various illicit obsessions. Not all were facetious.

that kind of sounds like her
>>
>>29789214
>No interesting/original content, no self awareness/irony, just drama
Unlike rk9 amirite? Although i agree with the irony part, women have no distance to themselves by default.
>>
File: ted unabomber.jpg (103 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
ted unabomber.jpg
103 KB, 500x336
>>29789201
>Why would you stay here?
I don't get upset very easily and certainly not by the presence of normalfags.
I don't mind the slow traffic of Wizchan, I prefer it. I haven't been on it in a while but you used to be able to find a thread in the morning it'd still be up by the end of the week iirc. It gives you time to think about what you're posting which is important for a imageboard full of slow NEETs. The main draw of Wizchan for me is the excellent /hob/ board.

I come here because of the happenings, I'm waiting for the next shooter, Rodger posting and frankly I enjoy upsetting those who actively want to be included in this cool meme club despite being normalfags or "cyborgs".

The threads about the the back stories of specific individuals like pic-related are fantastic too.

>You must be in hell.
That imply that I care for the quality of this board.
>>
I just went and had a look and they all seem to be huge normies.

The only thing about them that's unusual is that they're weebs, which is somewhat uncommon in women. Everything else about them is 100% normie though.
>>
>>29789475
from what i understand lolcow was like an offshoot of cgl, so yea, they're a bunch of attention seeking whores
>>
>>29789475
>which is somewhat uncommon in women
where did you get those statistics from
>>
>>29788662
Admittedly, the reason threads stay up for years there is a much higher bump cap, the fact that most new "Cows" are boring and don't deserve their own threads, and that the ones that do exist keep providing over a long period of time.

The /b/ there isn't particularly interesting to me though, but from what I have seen, the same as people here want women to leave them alone, people there want robots to leave them alone. And a lot of the robots that do go there tend to post shitposts and bait threads. See the penis size thread on their /b/. It makes no sense a regular browser would go to a board mostly filled with women and try to get them mad about having small penises.

>>29788982
This isn't true. I've seen people on the board saying having sex with 7 people is pretty gross, and they didn't get banned. This guy was likely flaming and calling the girl a fucking whore or something. Which true or not, is just shitposting.

>>29789102
95% of posts are talking about the cows, actually.
>>
File: 1439153951468.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1439153951468.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>29789072
>angry roasties that had a short boyfriend
This is fucking ridiculous

Especially since pretty much all my girlfriends in real life hated the fact that I was short
It must be their bitch friends talkin shit bout me

ITS NOT THAT I HAVE TO FIND A GIRL THAT DOESNT MIND MY HEIGHT
ITS ALSO THAT EVERY OTHER GIRL WILL BE MAKING FUN OF HER FOR DATING ME

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
File: Screenshot (21).png (632 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (21).png
632 KB, 1920x1080
So this is lolcow huh?
>>
File: 651656464864.png (6 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
651656464864.png
6 KB, 390x470
>>29788662
>generalize all women
>constantly hate all women
>say all women are psychopathic whores
>always claim women can not be robots
>set up hundreds of dehumanizing far fetched theories about women

>"Oh gee, why do they hate us?"
>>
>>29789607
>95% of posts are talking about the cows, actually.
Well he's still right, that is vapid bullshit.
>>
>>29789642
>>always claim women can not be robots

i don't see any evidence of there being any true female robots on lolcow

just a bunch of half normies complaining about their half normie lives
>>
>>29789640
Come on anon, that's pretty obvious bait. We get that shit here all the time.

>>29789646
True, but I mean, most boards anywhere is vapid bullshit. Only ones that aren't are the ones directly related to creating something, the rest just results in arguments over shit that really doesn't matter, or obsessing over surface level features.

>>29789642
This. The reason /r9k/ is hated is because crossposters always just act really out of place and bait.
>>
>>29787391
Which thread are you talking about OP?
>>
>>29787391
>caring about what roasties think

roasties are too stupid to even come up with their own memes, why the fuck should we care about some dumb whores who failed at the easiest life you can get on this planet?
>>
>finally decide to visit lolcow to see what it's all about
>read rules
What the fuck? You can't even fart in that shit. Why do people use it? Could someone describe their userbase in more detail?
>>
>>29789743
this one 868969
>>29789640
>>
>>29789696
>most boards anywhere is vapid bullshit

are we reading the same boards? how is r9k as vapid as lolcow? lolcow takes vapidness to a WHOLE different level. just go look at /pt/
>>
>>29789765
lots of jealous bitter girls.

I'm a guy though and I still go there a lot to catch up my fav lolcows.

I wish there was less picking apart of appearances and lolcows weights etc. and more active involvement in inducing a cow to produce more milk

it's against there ethos though to manipulate the cows they all just want to spectate them
>>
>>29789765
The rules seem pretty reasonable to me, which one in particular bothers you? Just seems like regular chan rules plus "Don't make threads about yourself pretending to be someone else, or make threads about yourself in /snow/ at all".

>>29789775
You're upset over a bait thread? Even with that, the thread seemed like it had just turned into bitching about specific people that annoyed them, and then a bunch of people came in from here and started rambling on about how terrible society is for men, and posting stupid edgy shit like how they want to go and kill everyone because their mum and dad broke up.

>>29789815
The definition of vapid is "offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging; bland."

/r9k/ fits that just as much as most other boards, nothing about it is stimulating. /pt/ is just making fun of people that do stupid shit on the internet, too, it's not a particularly bad board.
>>
>>29789454
>I'm waiting for the next shooter

Ugh, I want the whole world to go to hell but this is weak. If you're gonna be a shitty person at least get good, sell dope or something.
>>
File: lolgrills.jpg (258 KB, 1423x625) Image search: [Google]
lolgrills.jpg
258 KB, 1423x625
>>29789847
>The definition of vapid is "offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging; bland."
>/r9k/ fits that just as much as most other boards, nothing about it is stimulating. /pt/ is just making fun of people that do stupid shit on the internet, too, it's not a particularly bad board.

sorry i meant /g/

look at all this absolutely enthralling thread topics, wow, females are enlightened
>>
>been posting on /r9k/ since it was created
>somehow never knew about lolcow farm
>>
>>29789884
The feminism thread was really interesting actually.
>>
>>29789871
> If you're gonna be a shitty person at least get good, sell dope or something.
I'm not trying to be a shitty person, I just enjoy the happenings threads. I have no interest in drugs.

Why do you want the world to go to hell?
>>
File: hgghghgh.png (641 KB, 1307x631) Image search: [Google]
hgghghgh.png
641 KB, 1307x631
>>29789884
I'd never even been on that board honestly, but it's no less vapid than most threads here. Do you really think that these are much better?
>>
>>29789400
buttmad non-white detected

lots of people are white supremacists, not just one obscure person you happen to hate
>>
>>29789931
how is this even a question, all the r9k threads there are more "interesting" comparitively than threads about fucking fashion and anal bleaching and plastic surgery

vapid probably isn't the best word to describe it, narcissistic is better i guess
>>
>>29789847
no one posts bait threads on lolcows, they discuss /r9k/ a lot
>>
lolcow is proof that if a group of women get together, they become more sadistic than even the sickest male psychopath
>>
>>29789884
>imageboard with female majority
>most threads are about clothes and beauty products

I guess that's the fault of the patriarchy too?
>>
>>29790042
men own the companies that create this stuff you fucking cis white shitlord
>>
File: lolcow.png (73 KB, 1350x1597) Image search: [Google]
lolcow.png
73 KB, 1350x1597
>>29789847
True, they are fairly reasonable, but what really bothered me were the board guidelines, which is also found in the rules page. They left me with an impression that the chan is basically shit and nothing salvageable would come out of it, other than maybe a couple of /g/enerals and some cherry picked /pt/ threads. Also, out of boredom I made a neat image with the rules and general guidelines.
>>
>>29790016
they literally think that all negativity in the world comes from if you read the thread
>>
>>29789975
Yeah, you're right, we have such great threads as several bait threads about women, a couple dudes pretending to be normies, two identical threads and one guy bitching about his ingrown toenail.

Real fucking stimulating discussion there. It's about the same quality there, mostly stupid shit, and a couple threads with good discussion going on.

>>29790015
Do you honestly believe this? There's a thread trying to get people mad about small penises currently up on their /b/, which is fucking full of bait. There's as much bait there as here, admins are just slightly better at removing it.

>>29790016
There's a /cow/ over on 10-2chan that's easily as bad, if not worse.

>>29790042
It's a board dedicated to those topics, it's not surprising that they're most of what get posted there.

>>29790081
True, some of the board guidelines are a bit harsher, but they work pretty well at keeping the boards on topic I think. /pt/ is ironically one of the worse boards there, it's stupidly strict restrictions are just resulting in /snow/ being more popular, and /pt/ only has a few cows that were already there.

Not being able to mention numerically larger chan by name or getting hit by a spam filter is fucking annoying, too, should just be wordfiltered or just fucking removed, no-one cares about it that much anymore.
>>
File: 1452131165595.jpg (45 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1452131165595.jpg
45 KB, 569x510
>>29787391
It actually still scares me that such a board exists.
>>
>>29787391
like I give a fuck their vaginas have no power over me.
>>
>>29790179
what scares me are all the spooks perpetrated on a daily basis on this board and elsewhere
>>
>>29787391
I'm sure they're all nasty, terrible cunts, but 2bh so is r9k. all r9k NEETs are fucking pathetic losers who deserve the scorn. it would be different if those who claimed to be NEETs didn't aggressively insult women and champion retarded causes like MGTOW and MRA all while complaining about your virginity and blaming it all on normies and non-existent chads and stacies, but you do, and you deserve to be relentlessly mocked for it.
>>
>>29790141
prob bait from robots
>>
>>29790141
>Yeah, you're right, we have such great threads as several bait threads about women, a couple dudes pretending to be normies, two identical threads and one guy bitching about his ingrown toenail.

funnier and comparatively better than threads about how to bleach your ass

i'm guessing you are a female
>>
File: 1444068237558.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1444068237558.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
Code 553, beta cannon is out. I repeat beta cannon is out!

Take formation 3!
>>
>>29790267
Of course she is. It's probably mystery, just judging by the way she types
>>
>>29790179
/r9k/ and /pol/ is 'scarier'
>>
>>29790250
Nearly definitely, but it's proof that there is bait there.

>>29790267
>funnier and comparatively better than threads about how to bleach your ass

Not really, all you're saying is "I don't like these topics so they're worse". You're also focusing your attention on the absolute most ridiculous thread there, and ignoring others that could result in some sort of constructive discussion.

I'm a dude, too.

>>29790296
How the fuck do I type like mystery at all? Fuck off.
>>
>>29790269
I want this to happen IRL we can make the costumes out of paper mache
>>
>>29787391
>lolcows
is that the board on cripplechan?
>>
81 posts and not a single NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEE
>>
>>29790307
>I'm a dude, too.
post a timestamped pic of your dick as proof
>>
>>29788662

they probably hate /r9k/ due to stupid invasions like this. The girls have their own website . You guys hate it when girls post on /r9k/ . Instead of enjoying /r9k/ , you go to a website full of women just to piss them off.
>>
it's actually fucking awesome if you fancy watching cringe but don't want to subscribe to wankers like Onision. You go to cow and the latest narrative is all placed neatly there for you.

+ the amount of cringe I've been introduced to since browsing it

gif you're into that
>>
>>29790346
Personal army would be something in his personal life.

>>29790358
No. Believe whatever you want mate, I know my own gender.
>>
File: neets assemble.jpg (592 KB, 1364x1080) Image search: [Google]
neets assemble.jpg
592 KB, 1364x1080
>>29788855
gotta go to doctors. Someone else finish it
>>
>>29790379
>No. Believe whatever you want mate, I know my own gender.

FEMALE DETECTED
>>
File: Kfeels.png (136 KB, 428x536) Image search: [Google]
Kfeels.png
136 KB, 428x536
>>29790381
Also
>tfw when you drew the wrong Captain America
>>
>>29790379
>No. Believe whatever you want mate, I know my own gender.
WEE WOO WEE WOO

ROASTIE ALARM

WEE WOO WEE WOO
>>
>>29790379
Don't care. Have fun being sheep if that's your definition.
>>
File: rooo exit the premises.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rooo exit the premises.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Are you serious, my main man?
Why give half a flying fuck what some cunt thinks?
>>
File: this needs a ?.png (203 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
this needs a ?.png
203 KB, 400x474
>>29790296
>ANYONE I DISLIKE IS MYSTERY

Why do robots pretend to be smart?
>>
>>29790444
sup mystery.jpg

how you doin
>>
>>29790444
>dislike mystery

mystery is literally perfect gf for a robot
>>
>>29790391
>>29790422
Shit, you're right, my penis is missing. What should I do anons?
>>
>>29790490
Stop posting here, and fuck off to lolcow where you belong
>>
>>29790490
Cement is the only way.
>>
>>29790522
I think I'll post on both. Might make you mad to know, but I'm also able to get into /elder/.

>>29790523
Build a cement dick?
>>
>>29790539
Just post your cock for these smelly, horny NEETs. You know you want to.
>>
>>29790539
I don't even know what /elder/ is so you're not making me mad at all

Have you shaved your pineapple pussy yet?
>>
File: laff.png (333 KB, 518x704) Image search: [Google]
laff.png
333 KB, 518x704
>>29790565
>I don't know what /elder/ is

WEW AREN'T YOU A NEWFAG

>pineapple pussy

You spelled "perfect innie" wrong. Btw I'm not that poster.
>>
>>29790564
Only if you post yours first then I might consider posting my 9 inch monster.
>>
>no attention whoring
>they attention whore as a collective
That chan is fucking cancer.
>>
>>29790593
Gross face, gross vagina but you've still had multiple boyfriends WHILE being married.

You're living proof that women cannot be robots.
>>
>>29789642
We're not saying they can't have problems, just that they're not often robots.
I don't even deny that women can be robots. It's just that I haven't really met any that constitute as robots yet.
>>
>>29790593
Tell me wizard

how did you get in to elder?

Tell me your secrets

I've been on wizchan since 2013 and I'm still not elder-tier

but then again I don't post much, only on occasion.
>>
>>29790653
>being a living onahole and used for sex is somehow indicative of having a good life filled with companionship etc

You know you can have sex too, right? It's called getting a prostitute to fuck you. It's virtually the same thing.

>>29790676
It isn't about how much you post or when you posted, but the quality of your content.
>>
>>29790565
>I don't even know what /elder/ is so you're not making me mad at all

Seems pretty ironic you'd tell me to go to other sites if you don't even fucking know about the one decent site for robots mate.

>>29790676
Do you have cookies blocked? From my understanding it works by cookies, I've not browsed much longer than you, though I do post regularly.

No-one's entirely certain how it works though, what>>29790707 said could be true.
>>
>>29790724
>Seems pretty ironic you'd tell me to go to other sites if you don't even fucking know about the one decent site for robots mate.

wizchan is shit

sluthate is where it's at because sluthate gets right down to the nitty gritty
>>
>>29790743
>wizchan is shit
>sluthate is where it's at

Fuck off failed normie, sluthate is legitimately the worst forum around.
>>
>>29790806
You're just a misguided incel. Hiding from the problem by going onto your hugbox wizchan won't solve anything. Your life is unsustainable.

You can change, however. All you need to do is start browsing sluthate and start looksmaxxing (surgery, if you must)
>>
File: 1436242332197.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436242332197.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>29790860
dude lmao you're legitimately crazy, you're always gonna look like a weird dweeb
>>
>>29790707
I that case I'm fucked, for most of the time I have nothing of interesting value to say, and even if I do have something to say my words are always in poor choice.
>>
>>29790878
Nope. A modified LF1, BSSO, rhinoplasty and fat fillers would fix most of our faces
>>
>>29790860
>You're just a misguided incel

Why are you using incel as an insult when you've admitted to browsing the home of failed normies?

Incels are hated on wizchan by the way, it's the home of people who're content with their lot.

>>29790913
You should stay on your shitty site, you guys are the worst posters here, consistently.
>>
>>29790936
>You should stay on your shitty site, you guys are the worst posters here, consistently.

This. These PUAhate, Sluthate and lookism posters are the worst.
>>
>>29787391
I just went over there and lurked a bit. Kind of confused as to why r9k would have a problem with them dasu. They seem to share a lot of the r9k views on politics and SJWs and such. They're essentially r9k in female form.
>>
File: 1383746034185.jpg (29 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1383746034185.jpg
29 KB, 407x407
My indifference is vast and unexplored in its quantity.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 122x125
>>29790913
>implying plastic surgery is fool proof

Kekek. You won't look like Chad. All Chad has to do to look ravishing is get up in the morning and brush his hair. He doesn't even have to shower or work out and he looks hot as fuck with the bare minimum of effort.

Whereas after you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, you're just going to look like an old crazy guy that put too much Juvederm in his face because he knows he'll never be Chad.
>>
>>29790952
Not really. They support slutting and want to get on the carousel. /r9k/ does not. /r9k/ wants a loving relationship.
And that's what makes robots so creepy.
>>
>>29787391
>women set up website to ostracize and humiliate other non-compliant/non-normal women.
>90% age-players who make a fashion out of dressing like a trashy girl out of a german lolita novel.
>and having a 'daddy' is considered normal.

Not missing anything desu.

surprise surprise
>>
>>29790970
so basically r9k is the girl in the relationship, while lolcow is the guy?
>>
>>29790936
>Incels are hated on wizchan by the way, it's the home of people who're content with their lot.
Impossible. No one's volcel.

>You should stay on your shitty site, you guys are the worst posters here, consistently.
No.

>>29790949
>This. These PUAhate, Sluthate and lookism posters are the worst.
Scared of the truth?

>>29790967
I'm 6'1" and I've been lifting for 4 years so I'm big. All I need to do is get my crooked nose fixed, get orbital fillers, and double jaw surgery to push my mandible forwards by 2-3cm. I've photoshopped what I think my results will be and posted them on various sites asking for ratings; no rating went below 7/10
>>
>>29791015
> All I need to do is get my crooked nose fixed, get orbital fillers, and double jaw surgery to push my mandible forwards by 2-3cm. I've photoshopped what I think my results will be and posted them on various sites asking for ratings; no rating went below 7/10

wew, there's a lot more that needs to be fixed than just your face

I didn't do any of that shit and get laid pretty often to attractive women
>>
>>29791041
I get laid quite often too. I just want to step up to the next level and consistently get 9/10 HQNPs.
>>
Friendly announcement that women are whores and should not be taken seriously! Please be safe and browse smart fellow NEETs
>>
File: 1385795238043.jpg (70 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
1385795238043.jpg
70 KB, 665x720
why are they so mean?

>tfw even the girl equivalent of me would probably just bully me
>>
>>29791015
>Impossible. No one's volcel.

So not only are you a failed normie, you're a fucking delusional one.

>I'm 6'1" and I've been lifting for 4 years so I'm big. All I need to do is get my crooked nose fixed, get orbital fillers, and double jaw surgery to push my mandible forwards by 2-3cm. I've photoshopped what I think my results will be and posted them on various sites asking for ratings; no rating went below 7/10

Stop posting any time, cancer. I honestly think you guys are worse for this forum than normies, at least normies sometimes have interesting insights on things, you guys just constantly shitpost about the exact same topics, and drag everyone else down.

And as >>29791041 said, you need a therapist much more than you need a plastic surgeon.
>>
>>29789931
Music discussion, dick severed at birth...

Clothes, hair... hmm tough call.
>>
>>29791155
r9k is like the meanest, most misogynistic place on the internet, i don't think you guys are going to convince anyone that you're the victims
>>
>>29791206
You picked the one thread with any legit discussion and what's obviously a bait thread, compared to two of the worse threads there. Good job.
>>
>>29791168
>So not only are you a failed normie, you're a fucking delusional one.
So why are you a volcel?

>Stop posting any time, cancer. I honestly think you guys are worse for this forum than normies, at least normies sometimes have interesting insights on things, you guys just constantly shitpost about the exact same topics, and drag everyone else down.
No, we help people. You just ignore the issue, wallow in self-pity and end up killing yourselves

>And as >>29791041 said, you need a therapist much more than you need a plastic surgeon.
Pot kettle, you rotter
>>
>>29791155
>why are they so mean?

It's like concentrated tumblr.
>>
File: trash.gif (606 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
606 KB, 165x115
>>29791241
yea i think the discussions about skincare and anus bleaching will be much more interesting
>>
>>29787391
>lolcows
Let them have their board then we can study them.
>>
>>29791155
Sounds great. She bullies me, I bully her.
>>
>>29791211
Fair point, i've probably just learned to disregard most of those posters because i know they're thinking of the stereotypical Stacey when they say they hate "women", and non-staceys get caught in the crossfire

then both sides keep retaliating and making things worse, i think a lot of us are going to needlessly die alone as a result
p
>>
>>29791255
>So why are you a volcel?

Because continued social interaction where I have to act a certain way all the time exhausts me, and I don't desire to change this fact, it doesn't upset me. I'm content living a life where I interact with a couple steam friends and family alone.

>No, we help people. You just ignore the issue, wallow in self-pity and end up killing yourselves
>we help people
>Just spend $200'000 dollars on surgery, become obsessed with your looks and completely obsessed with sleeping with women, that's the key to happiness

How is that helping anyone? Let alone the shitposting you guys do by posting an attractive guy, or a guy with a big dick and then insult everyone and tell them there's no hope. I can tell by the terms you use, too, shit like "cope" or "slayer" or "looksmaxing", they make it blindingly fucking obvious.

>Pot kettle, you rotter

I see a therapist, but it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, me being not very social isn't the focus of my treatment at all. There's no reason that both the pot and the kettle can't both be black.

>>29791278
Maybe the discussion about personal meanings of feminism, cooking or relationship advice are better then?

Also, you not liking something doesn't make it bad. If those threads contain constructive discussion, they are better than 8 shitty bait threads that just result in a few guys posting memes insulting each other, and then a couple others sperging out for 100 posts and killing the thread, like always happens.
>>
Eh, it's just a mirror of /r9k/ but with more period blood instead of semen. Not my thing, but I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>29787391
Jesus Christ, they don't even have auto updates, their site design/features are somehow even more archaic than ours
>>
>>29791386
To be fair though, the fact that they managed to get a whole site up just by manipulating betas is kinda impressive.
>>
>>29791370
>Because continued social interaction where I have to act a certain way all the time exhausts me, and I don't desire to change this fact, it doesn't upset me. I'm content living a life where I interact with a couple steam friends and family alone.
Massive cope, buddy boyo

>How is that helping anyone? Let alone the shitposting you guys do by posting an attractive guy, or a guy with a big dick and then insult everyone and tell them there's no hope. I can tell by the terms you use, too, shit like "cope" or "slayer" or "looksmaxing", they make it blindingly fucking obvious.
Those threads are motivational imo t b h

>I see a therapist, but it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, me being not very social isn't the focus of my treatment at all. There's no reason that both the pot and the kettle can't both be black.
What are you seeing a therapist for?
>>
I can't read that site for too long. I thought it would be a lot of /r9k/ version of girls. But they are just Stacies.

If I wanted to listen to a bunch of Stacies opinions on shit. I'd sign up for facebook.
>>
>>29791370
>If those threads contain constructive discussion

lol, go read the skincare thread, it's a bunch of airheads discussing the fucking products they buy. 700 fucking posts about "beauty regiments" and how many and what types of fucking lotions and garbage they buy.

this is interesting to you?
>>
>>29787391
>tfw you can't help harass the hamplanets on lolcow because it's 4 in the morning and you can barely stay awake
forgive me brothers
>>
>>29791386
Every thread auto-updates, did you really go there for like a minute and then decide to criticise the place?

>>29791411
Original admin was a guy, and no-one's manipulating beta's, pretty much all cows are women.

>>29791413
>Massive cope, buddy boyo
You asked, I gave you a legit answer. Then you went "Oh no, that can't be true, you're just coping!". Proof you're delusional. Not everyone is the same as you.

>Those threads are motivational imo t b h
You think shitposting is motivational? Holy shit mate, you're worse than I thought. Anyone with any cookies from sluthate should just automatically be banned honestly.

>What are you seeing a therapist for?

Psychosis issues.
>>
>>29791458
Not particularly, but neither's "Why do ugly people exist if evolution does", or "GURL HERE BTW AND HERE'S A BAIT QUESTION"
>>
File: devilish.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devilish.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29791480
>did you really go there for like a minute and then decide to criticise the place?
yes
>>
>>29791509
Poor form anon, you should lurk anywhere for a bit before you criticise it. That's like going to reddit and going "No pictures, it's shit". You're ignoring the actual issues of the place to focus on things that aren't even true.
>>
>>29791480
>You asked, I gave you a legit answer. Then you went "Oh no, that can't be true, you're just coping!". Proof you're delusional. Not everyone is the same as you.
What do you do to satiate your urges to find a woman?

>You think shitposting is motivational? Holy shit mate, you're worse than I thought. Anyone with any cookies from sluthate should just automatically be banned honestly.
Come on now, don't be like that. The threads are hilarious. You shouldn't take them 100% serious. A lot of posts on PSL are ironic and self-deprecating, like "Gorilla Theory"

>Psychosis issues.
Sorry to hear, buddy. For how long and do you know what caused it?
>>
File: costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza dot jay pee gee.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>29787391
>caring what females do
I sincerely hope you never
>>
the amount of lolcows defending their shit board in this thread is really funny

fuck off and go talk to each other about how you bleach your asshole
>>
File: madthony madmantano.png (426 KB, 599x393) Image search: [Google]
madthony madmantano.png
426 KB, 599x393
>>29791509
>he actually did it
A B S O L U T E
>>
>>29791571
>What do you do to satiate your urges to find a woman?

I don't have an urge to find a woman really. Sexual desires are still there, but it's not hard to jerk off, you don't need a woman for that.

>Come on now, don't be like that. The threads are hilarious. You shouldn't take them 100% serious.

Nah, they're not even funny bait. Some threads are, like the "Sat on my sisters baby" one that was here fucking ages ago, that's the first one that comes to mind, and was obviously not true and designed to get people mad at him, but I don't think that just posting good looking people and getting others mad and making them feel worse about themselves is funny. It's just on the same level as schoolyard bullying.

>"Gorilla Theory"

What's that?

>Sorry to hear, buddy.

Thanks for the sympathy at least.

>For how long and do you know what caused it?

About three or four years, and no, not really. Just sort of developed over a period of time, no particular events or anything, no drug use.
>>
>>29791599
The amount of robots there is pretty high too though, honestly. I think both groups should just stay off forums they don't like, no-one's forcing you to go there, and neither party really impacts each other if they keep to themselves.

I only really browse to follow one or two cows, it's good for that side of stuff, way better than /cow/ on cripplechan, with it's obnoxious users and fucking terrible colour scheme.
>>
>>29791718
the difference is robots most likely go there just to troll them, i sincerely doubt they actually want to be 'accepted' there. the only males i've seen on that board that haven't been banned are castrated nu male types

females come on here and actually try to be part of this board and think they are entitled to it
>>
>>29791718
Why is everything cow related on the board?

And more importantly how did it become a woman board?
>>
>>29791650
>I don't have an urge to find a woman really. Sexual desires are still there, but it's not hard to jerk off, you don't need a woman for that.
Fair enough. Have you got any fucked up fetishes? What kind of porn do you watch?

> but I don't think that just posting good looking people and getting others mad and making them feel worse about themselves is funny. It's just on the same level as schoolyard bullying.
It's more like waking people up to the idea that their lives are completely determined by their genetics and the environment they grew up in (most people genuinely cannot come to this conclusion on their own, which is why you'll get normals coming to /r9k/ with their "just be yourself" platitudes). It's the ultimate fuck you to normals

>What's that?
http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006256

>Thanks for the sympathy at least.
We're more alike than you think

>About three or four years, and no, not really. Just sort of developed over a period of time, no particular events or anything, no drug use.
Is there a history of it in your family? How has therapy been going?
>>
>>29791813
The admin there was a dude until like a couple weeks ago, when he stepped down. And I dunno, I think most robots there in that particular thread are expressing their honest opinions on the issue at hand. People in both groups, either women who browse here or robots who browse there are just acting in a really understandable way I think, they want to be around the opposite gender to at least some degree. There's nothing wrong with that, it's human nature really, it doesn't relate to being a robot or not.

>>29791814
/pt/ and /snow/ are the main boards, and they're dedicated to following the drama about certain "lolcows". Why it's cows instead of goats, I've got no idea.
>>
>>29791814
Lolcow was an offshoot of cgl, a majority female board
cgl used to basically be lolcow 1.0, until they got a competent janitor who actually enforces topic instead of cattery central, they get mad
So then they make lolcow to hold all these rancid opinions, and ofc only women care for bitchy drama like HAHA UR MAKE UP SUXX XXD

>>29791889
Lol Cow is because they can be essentially milked constantly for more laughs
>>
>>29791889
>The admin there was a dude until like a couple weeks ago

why the hell would a guy create and run a board like that? he was gay wasn't he? at best just an orbiter who wanted female attention
>>
File: gno.png (847 KB, 1000x669) Image search: [Google]
gno.png
847 KB, 1000x669
>>29790081
>you waive your right to anonymity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8gealMDsg
>>
>>29791960
it probably didn't start out that way
>>
>>29791818
>Have you got any fucked up fetishes? What kind of porn do you watch?

Not particularly, I sometimes jerk off to guro, but it's not a major fetish of mine, just something that I don't find revolting. Apart from that though, I'm pretty vanilla. I'm counting fetishes as things that I regularly look for, too, not just something I saw and jerked off to, if we count that then all sorts of shit.

I'm curious, would you say that the average sluthate user has many fetishes?

>It's more like waking people up to the idea that their lives are completely determined by their genetics and the environment they grew up in (most people genuinely cannot come to this conclusion on their own, which is why you'll get normals coming to /r9k/ with their "just be yourself" platitudes). It's the ultimate fuck you to normals

You see, I disagree. I think that we can change our lives to be whatever we want, within reason. Sure, our looks are genetic to a major point, but personally I don't think our looks are important enough to let it define whether we're happy or not. I think being content with our situation as it is is where happiness comes from, or finding a place where we can be content. It's much more about mindset than your jawline or genetics.

>http://sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1006256

That is pretty good, I don't mind that sort of bait. I think bait's okay as long as it's interesting and some effort is put into at least making it slightly funny, you know? Just going "Haha fuck you dicklets/manlets/betas" isn't really very funny I don't think, it just upsets people and lowers the quality of discussion. Good OC, bait or not, is always a positive.

>We're more alike than you think

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. You personally seem okay, but generally, I tend to only find people using sluthate terms in bait threads. That's where my opinion of them comes from. I don't have an issue with anyone that can have a calm, rational discussion on a topic, no matter what.
>>
>>29791818
>Is there a history of it in your family?

Not as far as I know. But I'm a first generation migrant (From denmark), so I only know half of my family. They're all highly functional people, one's head of oncology at a really well respected hospital in my state, so they're pretty much as far from mentally ill as it gets.

>How has therapy been going?

It's okay. The medication doesn't help me really, but a lot of the stuff they teach in therapy, like how to reality test yourself and understand when irrational thoughts are developing is really really helpful, so it's good that way. My experience with therapy is why I recommended it to you honestly, it's really helpful if you throw yourself into it completely. They haven't even tried to convince me I should go and socialise more. Not for a long time at least, since they figured out that it doesn't bother me.
>>
I refuse to believe these are actually women. WOMEN DON'T USE IMAGEBOARDS UNLESS CAMWHORING. They have nothing to gain from it.
>>
>>29791960
No idea if he was gay or not, but I don't think following cows is a particularly gender based concept, anyone can find it funny. I doubt it was always all women.

>>29791945
>Lol Cow is because they can be essentially milked constantly for more laughs

I did know that much, but I wasn't sure why in particular it was a cow, which I wasn't sure if that anon was asking.

>>29791997
Where does it say that anon?
>>
>>29792130
They VENT man , a LOT and they talk shit about hot women.
Also get advice for taking care of their body to attract more chads.
>>
>>29792174
Do you really think most cows are hot? One of the most popular new ones is Kadee, and she's pretty much the opposite of hot, she's a morbidly obese "anorexic" who also has literally everything else that could possibly go wrong with her, wrong with her.
>>
>>29792174

Again, don't believe it. Went there and they type too much like men on 4chan. They're fat autists roleplaying.
>>
>>29792156
>By violating a global rule, you also waive your right to anonymity and the privacy of reports you send.
in bold
>>
>>29792130
go to the catalog and look at the thread topics, it's women dude, this is exactly the type of shit i'd expect women to talk about

clothing, hair, makeup, feminism, period blood....
>>
>>29792213
which ones kadee
>>
>>29788879

They don't hate men. They're just average roasties that hate the bottom 80% of men they don't want to fill their used roasteholes with slimy manjuice.
>>
File: a.png (267 KB, 1090x380) Image search: [Google]
a.png
267 KB, 1090x380
>>29787391
>These are the types of threads they have on that shithole
Fucking hell , robots don't give them more attention , women fucking CRAVE it , negative or positive. And if there are any lolcow ''celebrities'' in there don't get involved in their DRAMA , women watch dramas every fucking day.
>>
>>29792240
Shit, no idea how I missed that, you're right. I assume they mean that bans are always accompanied with a text below it, similar to the (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) thing we get here sometimes, which sometimes identifies you, like a (This post was posted by X poster who also posted this shit thread) sort of thing.
>>
>>29792246
Current thread's on /snow/ under the name of "Kadee Konstantino's Recovery".
>>
>>29792243
>this is exactly the type of shit i'd expect women to talk about
Wouldn't that be a point against you?
I mean if these "women" are posting what a man thinks is what a woman would post, isn't it more plausible that they are just men pretending to be women?
>>
>>29790368

No, they've wrecked r9k. Women are incapable of not ruining other people's groups. If their is a niche for attention/orbiting, they will invade it. r9k is an example of an irreparably ruined board.

There is no reason not to flood their board with shit they don't like. They've already destroyed this board, its completely reasonable and fair.

"enjoying r9k" is impossible, so why are you intentionally talking nonsensical effeminate garbage?
>>
>>29792293
that would be one hell of an elaborate troll if that were the case

just read some of the threads there, it's way too detailed to be guys trolling as women
>>
>>29792019
>I'm curious, would you say that the average sluthate user has many fetishes?
No clue, but probably similar to the average 4chan user

>You see, I disagree. I think that we can change our lives to be whatever we want, within reason. Sure, our looks are genetic to a major point, but personally I don't think our looks are important enough to let it define whether we're happy or not. I think being content with our situation as it is is where happiness comes from, or finding a place where we can be content. It's much more about mindset than your jawline or genetics.
I disagree t b h. How you look determines how people treat you which affects your overall happiness. Think back to school and how the good looking kids were favoured by the teachers. I knew guys who would get away with all sorts of shit just because they were attractive. And the male teachers would always hover around the good looking girls' desks helping them with whatever they needed

>Just going "Haha fuck you dicklets/manlets/betas"
I think most of these types of threads are made by people from /r9k/

>Not as far as I know. But I'm a first generation migrant (From denmark), so I only know half of my family. They're all highly functional people, one's head of oncology at a really well respected hospital in my state, so they're pretty much as far from mentally ill as it gets.
How's your relationship with your family? How are they dealing with it?

> how to reality test yourself and understand when irrational thoughts are developing is really really helpful, so it's good that way.
What do those reality tests entail? What if all this is fake? sorry for fucking with you, lel

>They haven't even tried to convince me I should go and socialise more. Not for a long time at least, since they figured out that it doesn't bother me.
When you do socialise, do you have any trouble?
>>
>>29792310
>Women are incapable of not ruining other people's groups.

they also ruin their own boards. they cat fight like crazy bitches on lolcow. women CAN NOT get along, sooner or later they turn on each other
>>
>>29792243

Actually, I retract it. There's almost no porn, that basically proves it. Sorry for not believing you.
>>
File: image.png (621 KB, 684x610) Image search: [Google]
image.png
621 KB, 684x610
>>29791015
I don't know if you're here but photoshopped results mean shit. I went to a very renowned surgeon to fix my crooked nose and it come out looking only marginally better. If you're face is fucked then there is a reason it's fucked, and it'll be nearly impossible to get it perfect. Even people with normal noses end up with minor asymmetry after. You're the kind of person who will come out of all that feeling a hundred times worse because you expect way too much.

Also
>fillers meme
Enjoy dropping increasing amounts of $1000 every 3 months. Orbital fillers also known as tear trough fillers last literally no more than that, and most doctors will hesitate to do them because you can end up looking very quickly botched. It's okay if you're injecting carefully maybe .25 into each to deal with minor wrinkles and sagging, but filling them to maintain volume will fuck you up in the long run. So if you truly lack a lot of volume there, you will probably look just as I described: a plastic surgery addicted retard.

How does it feel to know that Chads with weak jaws, crooked noses and saggy eyesockets get more pussy than you do? Does it feel bad? I bet it does you PUAhate cancer.
>>
>>29792315
>No clue, but probably similar to the average 4chan user

There's not ever threads on that sort of shit over there?

>How you look determines how people treat you which affects your overall happiness.

This is where we differ completely I think. I personally think happiness is an intensely personal thing. If other people don't like me, it doesn't actually impact me as long as I'm left alone, they can think whatever the fuck they want to. Happiness to me comes from being able to be content where I am, not from how much other people like me.

>I think most of these types of threads are made by people from /r9k/

Probably most, yeah, but it's still obvious that a lot are made by sluthate crossposters. I rarely if ever see the identifying buzzwords used by them outside bait threads.

>How's your relationship with your family? How are they dealing with it?

It's good, they all are really helpful with it all.

>What do those reality tests entail?

Just sort of thinking "Okay, realistically is there anyway this could have happened?". For example, if I see a light or shadowy something or another move into the next room, and then when I look there there's nothing there, realising that it's realistically not possible that was anything real is a really important tool for anyone with psychosis. Doesn't always work, but it's helpful anyway.

>When you do socialise, do you have any trouble?

I find it tiring somewhat, and have some anxiety because I'm not familiar with doing it, it's not a common thing for me offline, but no, not really. I'm capable of socialising and being in groups of friends, I just don't like doing it.

Would you say that social anxiety is common on sluthate? Compared to other forums, not just /r9k/ or wizchan of course.
>>
>>29792276
yeah. that shit is fucked up. don't fucking allow anons, but pull it out from ppl when you disagree with them.
>>
>>29792466
I don't think violation of the rules counts as "people I disagree with". If you self post, or post CP, you get your posts identified, and that's not a huge deal I don't think. Not even spoony or racist chan got their posts identified, and they were high profile bans.
>>
File: 1467160655146.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467160655146.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>29792466
Women can only attack characters, not actual arguments so of course they'd do this
Also, seeing admins justifying themselves and posting stickies declaring they did X because they just felt like it
This is just like the incompetent girl gamer admins on Gmod/CS servers given positions for their cunt
>>
>>29792577
ehh, i maily disagree w/ the selfpost ids. don't use anon, if it isnt anon, y'know? then again taht's just my onion, so you can disregard it.
>>
>>29792434
Your nose is not my nose. As for the fillers, I think my surgeon knows better than you.

>>29792444
>There's not ever threads on that sort of shit over there?
There's interracial bbc, interracial cuckold, and trannies/traps kinda stuff, but I think a lot of it is a joke (especially the BBC shit)

>This is where we differ completely I think. I personally think happiness is an intensely personal thing. If other people don't like me, it doesn't actually impact me as long as I'm left alone, they can think whatever the fuck they want to. Happiness to me comes from being able to be content where I am, not from how much other people like me.
What do you mean by "where I am"?

>Just sort of thinking "Okay, realistically is there anyway this could have happened?". For example, if I see a light or shadowy something or another move into the next room, and then when I look there there's nothing there, realising that it's realistically not possible that was anything real is a really important tool for anyone with psychosis. Doesn't always work, but it's helpful anyway.
Fuck, that's scary. What do you usually see? When you first started seeing things, how did you react?

>Would you say that social anxiety is common on sluthate? Compared to other forums, not just /r9k/ or wizchan of course.
Yes, quite common. And a lot of posters recognise that all you really need to be is neurotypical, and outgoing to do fine in life and with women which goes against the whole 'looks = everything' stuff
>>
>>29792577
It's funny because that shows the opposite of what that anon is saying

Spoony broke the rules probably like fifty times with self posts but because she sucked the admin dick he won't reveal her posts

God I hate Spoony
>>
>>29792615
Nah, I get what you're saying, but I think selfposters being identified is a good thing, because they'll samefag 100 posts in a single thread at some points, it's really obnoxious how much they'll do to stay famous.

>>29792637
>Spoony broke the rules probably like fifty times with self posts but because she sucked the admin dick he won't reveal her posts

Current admin doesn't have a dick anon, the old guy one resigned.
>>
>>29792623
Your surgeon is out to make money off of you FTR. He doesn't care if you end up looking like Wildenstein. It's a well known fact that crooked noses don't heal well at all, as is it a well known fact that TT fillers make you look ayy lmao

Enjoy looking even worse than you already do and wondering why Chad can get by on the bare minimum while you work your ass off to get virtually nothing.
>>
>>29792651
Yes the old one refused to reveal her posts before he banned her. Just like how he locked her thread for like a week She told me on skype that she begged him to lock it. I can only imagine she begged him to wipe IPs.
>>
>>29792623
>There's interracial bbc, interracial cuckold, and trannies/traps kinda stuff, but I think a lot of it is a joke (especially the BBC shit)

Is that in a bait context, or an actual fetish discussion one?

>What do you mean by "where I am"?

In my current situation. I can always work for something different, but I think we'll always be unhappy until we're in a place where we can go "Somewhere else is where I want to be, but where I am now is nice too".

>Fuck, that's scary. What do you usually see? When you first started seeing things, how did you react?

I can see why it would seem scary to someone who hasn't dealt with it much, but you honestly get used to it to some degree. Mostly shadowy figures or lights moving about, sometimes objects look like they're moving or changing in size, but not in the same way ,it's hard to explain. Sometimes it's worse or auditory, but not as often.

And I don't really remember the first times too clearly, but I always assumed they were real, I mean, if you see something out on the street you don't go "Yeah that's fake". And you start to associate weird meanings to it, because your mind is confused already.

>Yes, quite common. And a lot of posters recognise that all you really need to be is neurotypical, and outgoing to do fine in life and with women which goes against the whole 'looks = everything' stuff

So there's not just one group there then, there's at least a couple that disagree on major concepts? That makes sense, as does anxiety being common there.
>>
Why does the gender flipped version of r9k piss you dudes off so badly?
>>
>>29792798
when I am reading lolcow I have to restrain myself from punching the wall, I am literally shaking
>>
>>29792798
doesn't feel like /r9k/ at all to me. Just feels like a regular forum of people discussing. Just plain normal people. Which is boring.
>>
>>29792933
yeah it's more this than this
>>29792798
it's not really female /r9k/ it's mostly women discussing something quite specific
>>
>>29792933
>>29792987
Don't you think that's interesting? That instead of their entire forum being bombard with pity threads and raging impotent rage like r9k, they just talk like regular people about random things? Interesting to me at least.
>>
>>29793247
Yeah it is I might write about it

Are there any other chains similar to this?
>>
File: tumblr_m2aexyvzAT1r8j9yro1_1280.png (445 KB, 571x393) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2aexyvzAT1r8j9yro1_1280.png
445 KB, 571x393
>>29793297
*chans
>>
>>29792933
tl;dr females can't be robots.
>>
>>29793247
but I can go anywhere to see normal people discuss things. I can go to any news article, or even facebook and see normies discussing topics.
They usually have boring opinions, agree with whatever the top liked/agreed upon emotional comment is, or don't say anything too risky.

While all the discussions on /r9k/ may be pity discussions, or tips on how to be a normie. At least it's interesting to read everyone's responses. Everyone here is very straightforward, have radical opinions, or maybe a story to tell about it.

I didn't browse that cow website too much, but from what I saw of it. It just felt like I was reading a normal everyday girls blog. Like how she hates Stacy talking to her man, or how Chad doesn't look at her.
Not a story about how some robot ruined his first job interview because he shit himself out fear.
>>
File: giphy.gif (977 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
977 KB, 400x225
>>29793705
>she hates Stacy talking to her man, or how Chad doesn't look at her.

HAHA where do you see that what the fucks that about
>>
>>29792690
She lied to you.

If she violated a global rule, her posts would have been revealed.
>>
File: doomedlaff.jpg (27 KB, 386x530) Image search: [Google]
doomedlaff.jpg
27 KB, 386x530
i got banned from there :^) that's my first chan ban in fucking almost 8 years.
they're deleting my posts too. it's a fucking echo chamber in there, but still superior to 4chan :^)
>>
I don't care what women think and neither should you.
>>
>>29795119

>superior to 4chan

Its shit. Its boring as fuck. I got banned because they were all raging at their little brothers for bieng "useless". I told them, politely, that maybe they should talk to them and show them some support. Banned, and then they said this is why boys aren't allowed to post. I don't even want to reser my IP. What a repulsive gorup of people. 50% of these are allowed to vote? No wonder the West is shit.
>>
>>29792798

Their problems are petty and it makes me realize how fucking worthless women are. They're literally complaining about how men are useless and how Chad's ex is looking at their boyfriends. What the fuck have they ever done that's so important or useful?
>>
>>29791004
Yup. It's a brave new world.
>>
>mfw go there and be a tranny in a tranny thread on /b/
>mfw get banned
>mfw /r9k/ is nicer to trannies than lolcows
>>
>>29795817
did you get your latvian stripper gf yet?
>>
>>29795817
eh, all chan users are just confirmation of spengler's books.
>>29796009
ayy fampai.
>>
>>29796077
Oh, so it was you who was there, you fucking aunt jemima

Give me some contact info you seem cool
>>
>>29796128
[email protected] or http://steamcommunity.com/id/stacylightningtits
i mean my fucking posting style is p fucking easily identifiable. just a warning i'm not actually cool at all.
>>
>>29796050

She's probably long gone. She'd never be impressed anyway, the only thing she would be into is my wallet and she probably already thinks I'm disgusting for even going in first place. I'm not quite there yet though. In two years I should be confident and trim enough. Its true what I was saying though isn't it? Every man has had that feeling when they have a terrible experience and wake up with new resolve.

>>29796077

I fear you're right. The West is tearing itself apart because of Neo-liberalism and I don't think it can be avoided. No amount of logic can ever work because the world is so complex no single human can now figure it all out in 1 lifetime.
>>
>>29796228
i mean i'm a cause to, since tranny and all taht shit, but yeah, we've been fucked since like late 50's
>>
>>29791211
/r9k/ has been and is being flooded by /pol/ and racists and trolls of all sorts.

Ask yourself: Where would bullies congregate?

>at the neet and dejecteds watering hole.

Do not be the idiot that assumes /r9k/ is a single group geberality of men or robots. That is being stupid. That is fucking retarded of you.
>>
>>29796336

Its nothing to do with trannies. Its nothing to do with "degeneracy" either really. Prostitution, adultery and sexual deviency are as old as society itself. The problem is society is too BIG. No-one agrees on anything because there's too many statistics and too much information to crunch. There's no single cause to unite people. People can shut themselves off from discourse and hide in their little slpinter communities and fester in a circlejerk. If you want to believe whites are evil and want to kill you, you can go take a SJW course that will tell you that and find skewed statistics to confirm it. We have too many competeing extreme ideologies in one nation, and importing millions of foreigners who don't know what "liberty" even is and have an alien culture isn't helping.
>>
>>29791211
>i went to this place and they were so mean to me

>how dare you call yourself a victim when I don't like you?

The logic of a moron.
>>
>>29796401
>tfw robots are some of the nicest people ive ever talked to, nice, and accepting of me, and nice, and probably warm and cuddly, and call me cute
>tfw women always feel cold and mean towards me
>>
>>29788879
It's just fun to bant. I doubt many people are actually full blown man/woman haters on either side. It's just fun to vent your rage.
>>
>>29796448
The solution is to improve technology so our economy continues providing basic needs, and to chemically castrate all males to testosterone levels of no more than 200ng/dL. No violence, only peace and progress.
>>
>>29788662
The threads actually never EVER get pruned per their policy
>>
>>29796466
A zen master once said: "You don't need to understand women, all you need to know is that they hate each other."
>>
>>29796541

But testorone is reason why shit gets done. Not to mention having too low testorone makes you depressed.
>>
File: 1447560426680.png (834 KB, 2637x674) Image search: [Google]
1447560426680.png
834 KB, 2637x674
>keeks and shmegeh are dried up

lolcow is no longer enjoyable for me. Too many robots on there and the quality of cows do not entice me anymore. Their feels/vent threads were fairly enjoyable to read through.
>>
I went to lolcow's /b/. Found a thread about NEETs. Entire thread is about how much they loath weak men, their weak brothers who are mentally unstable to the point they don't hold jobs, are obese, and leech off of family.

I saw a few posts saying that many of the neets have undiagnosed mental dosprders like depression. Posters that said such things or gave possible reasons why someone would be neet were shouted down and many are banned. They were even banning some posters that "sounded like a man". Most replies in that thread talked about all men being obsessed with excuses and never able to accept responsibility.

That thread is filled woth hateful and disgusting humans trying to make an echo chamber.
>>
File: 1467122751798.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467122751798.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>tfw was arguing in the misandry thread with some cunts
>one of them creates a falseflag raid thread on /r9k/ pretending to be me
>I get promptly banned
>get a proxy and say it wasnt me
>admin forces my browser into a private chat with him claiming he knows I did it because he's good friends with a 4chan mod
>I didnt do it, so I know he's bullshitting
>lets up and is convinced I didnt do it
>says he has an idea of who did it, but needs to do more research
>talk a bit about the site and then part ways
>check back 2 days later and one of the cunts gets is visibly banned and the admin explains the whole situation to in the thread and apologizes on behalf of the userbase
Good times. Admin is actually pretty cool desu
Site isnt as bad as you guys think
>>
>>29796690
>browser forced into private chat with ##admin
Sounds fucking HOT desu. Jealous.
>>
>>29796649

That's what women are. I found a misandry thread where they were saying men are, get this, self centred. What the fuck? Men's entire lives revolve around pandering to women and protecting others. Men feel guilty all the fucking time. I'm the latvian lapdancer guy and the entire reason I felt like shit was because I had EMPATHY. That thing that lets you put yourself in someone else's shoes. They're fucking retarded and its impossible to get through to them.
>>
dont fall for the bait. Obviously they wany more traffic on their webpage and regular visits. R9k fooled again.. what a surprise...
>>
File: 1466633554654.png (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1466633554654.png
10 KB, 300x250
>>29796711
Yeah he's a pretty good chap
Would recommend. Was a regular on the site just about all of last year and then I was banned for an undisclosed reason and just left
>>
>>29796448
true i can feel you on that. we do need to have isolationist societies for a while, but my diversity
>>29796466
bots are good peeps desu. they're just super bitter sometimes.
>>29796632
they deleted my post with suicide advice for someone who asked for it in one of the vent thread
>>29796764
new admin
>>
>>29796581
I take testosterone because I was abused as a child so my nuts don't work fully. I didn't find out my testosterone was about at just over female levels till I was 30. I start taking roids and in 24 hours I felt a change. Something I never knew existed within me appeared. I can only describe it as self assurance. Slightly different then confidence but it is percieved that way by everyone that knew me before and after.

However, I must say this also. Our bodies naturally convert Testosterone to estrogen. E is needed for joint fluid creation and a plethora of other bodily functions and it's creation is through the cannibalization of a portion of Testosterone. When I take my shots of T I notice a day later my skin gets very oily and my depression worsens. I feel like crying over little things. I feel like I did most of my life previous to taking Testosterone. In the body what happened is an overwhelming response to regulate the high Testosterone by the creation of extreme amounts of estrogen. If I take an estrogen reducer (called an Aromatase inhibitor) the oily skin goes away and so to does my sad moods. These effects are not slight. Stability returns. So I take both Test and an Ai.

The point of saying this is, estrogen is directoy tied to emotions somehow in the body. A high level of testosterone combined with a controlled and low average level of estrogen causes a sharp and decisive mind. It's all very strange.
>>
>>29796841
Did the original admin quit or what? He seemed pretty involved and dedicated to the site
>>
>>29796841

We need a diversity of idea, but not a diersity of shit ideas like Marxism and Islam.
>>
>>29796889
Testosterone causes conflict and violence. Those are obsolete in the modern world of science and technology. Now we need cooperation and resource management.
>>
>>29797039

No, we don't. I understand your balls don't work but balls are what make the world go around. They're why men mostly do all the difficult jobs. They're why men succeed and create new ideas. A society without testosterone would be... well, lolcows.
>>
>>29797039
Hormones are bad for civilisation.
>>
>>29796956
he quit.
>>29797028
i feel you, there's just islam is the most diversse public onion so it look p hopeless
>>
>>29797077
Men do the difficult jobs because they are indoctrinated into being strong, worthy people. A strongly militaristic female culture and education, teaching them strength and virtue, would produce fine female and numale warriors to bring humanity to the space age.

The men at the top of science are not testosterone raged fools, in fact id argue their test levels are lower than average.
>>
>>29797039
Testosterone also causes invention and development. Read up on the concept of "eros." Testosterone is the physical stimulator of eros in the body, and eros is the drive to build, acheive, master, create, solve problems, etc... it is also the driver of conflict and territorialism. You can't have the rose without the thorns. Women simply are not capable of soaring higher and building incredible heights.
>>
>>29797158
Wrong. Their test levels are often extreme due to autism.
>>
>>29787391
get a load of this goy he thinks the opinions of women matter
l o l
>>
>>29797191
Sorry robots but youre wrong. Test is a shit hormone made for violence and nothing more.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/New-Research-Shows-Lower-Testosterone-Leads-to-More-Creativity--20140803-0004.html
>>
File: 5089148.png (25 KB, 232x255) Image search: [Google]
5089148.png
25 KB, 232x255
>>29797235
>a new jewish study from the cuckold institute has shown that white men should cut their balls off

nice try, merchant.
>>
>>29797235
That "study" shows that traits associated with testosterone decreased around the same time that society changed for prehistoric humans. There's literally no demonstrated connection between the two events.

>women confirmed for unable to read
>>
>>29797158
>Men do the difficult jobs because they are indoctrinated into being strong, worthy people.

Come on get real. How many of us are that kind of person?

>hardworking
>disciplined
>virtuous
>jobs
ha...
>>
So is that just a website for women who want to complain about men who aren't Chad existing?
>>
>>29797309
>high test is well known to decrease cooperation
>lower test when cooperation increased is just a meme
Get real anon. Testosterone is garbage.

It might have been.. KINDA good at the point of our evolution when we were competing for resources. All that wealth going to Europe brought us where we are today.

But wealth no longer works like that. Its no longer a zero sum game. We as a species need to cooperate fully in order to evolve to our next level. Unless we encounter another species with which we need to compete, testosterone is dead.

Remember to report to your local castration centers and shame stacies into only dating eunuchs, not chad.
>>
>>29797537
>women who want to complain about men who aren't Chad existing
I hope you realize that this is all that women do, ever. when men are not around, women talk about nothing other than how to use men and which ones they wish would die.
>>
File: cgggl.jpg (445 KB, 2048x1497) Image search: [Google]
cgggl.jpg
445 KB, 2048x1497
4chan /cgl/ """"""""""""girls""""""""""""

do you really care?
>>
>>29797708
White girl in the yellow dress, top left.
Amelia Earhart, there is a porn out there, you're welcome.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.