[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think sex with all the hugging nd kissing afterwards will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1467489913918.jpg (23 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1467489913918.jpg
23 KB, 258x245
do you think sex with all the hugging nd kissing afterwards will solve all the problems?
>>
>Fuck loads of women
>Still feel empty
>>
>fucked a ton of women
>have never been happier

worked for me
>>
No, but it would solve the lack of sex with all the hugging and kissing which, as most psychologists assess, is one of the most basic humans needs that needs to be covered, like food or breathing.

I don't understand why the government subsidizes all basic needs except sex.
>>
>>29765016
It brings you much closer to the person if it isn't casual sex. Especially on the female's side, my gf latches onto me every time we fuck and won't spend a moment without me for the rest of the day

i love it
>>
>>29765022
if your problem is feeling empty, you need a dick up your butt.
>>
>>29765044
>is one of the most basic humans needs that needs to be covered
Sorry for bad grammar, I went back to complete the sentence after uploading the pic without reading it again and now it's ridiculous. You get what I meant though.
>>
>>29765044
I have all of this except everything in the green column. Why am I unhappy?
>>
>>29765016
"Directly after copulation the devil's laughter is heard" Schopenhauer I believe.

Sex is just another distraction and won't help.
>>
File: 1467737100014.png (241 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1467737100014.png
241 KB, 576x324
>>29765016
I don't know but I want to try. Then again maybe I shouldn't because I'm afraid that they might try to hurt me too.
>>
>>29765044
Why is sex on their twice? Dvda?
>>
>implying that I didn't fuck the shit out of my fiance last night who I have been going out with for four years and it wasn't supremely satisfying to watch her eyes roll back as she came on my dick
Get rekt betas. Stop wishing trap prostitutes would come in your asshole and reduce your autism level to the point that some girl might actually pity your lack of initiative and small penis
>>
>>29765107
Sex and sexual intimacy. The physical and emotional fulfillment involved in sex.
>>
I don't care about being a virgin but I do care about getting a loving relationship and believe it will fix all my problems with life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.