[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone who doesn't like dogs is probably evil. If you meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1242x1062) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1242x1062
anyone who doesn't like dogs is probably evil. If you meet a girl and she says she hates dogs, avoid her.
>>
>>29757462
I'm a girl who doesn't like dogs... I've just always been scared of them since I was kid and I can't get over it, sorry bud
>>
Depends on the dog.
Medium to large dogs are cool.
Small dogs shouldn't exist, it's just cruel. Like breeding humans to be vicious midgets missing 3/4ths of their brain because you don't want a cat.
>>
File: whenacuckisnearme.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
whenacuckisnearme.gif
83 KB, 395x281
agreed, I judge men for this too.

>sister marries some guy
>go to meet him
>find out he doesn't like dogs
>he prefers pet birds
>hates guns

mfw

>>29757511
stop being a pussy
>>
I remember trying to get with a girl that didnt like my dog, even though the little nigga is like about as big as my arm.

she chose a different guy instead of me
>>
dogs are scary, and they scare me
dogs put their fangs an inch away from my junk and then bark
how is being afraid of castration evil?
>>
>>29757462
I used to like dogs a lot but now I get annoyed at how hyper they are and feel disgusted by them generally speaking.
Luckily I never got around to getting one from a shelter like I planned to, it wouldnt have been much happier if it were to live with me.
>>
File: special boy.png (137 KB, 500x776) Image search: [Google]
special boy.png
137 KB, 500x776
>2011+5
>not liking dogs
ISHYGDDT
>>
>at friends house when I was like 9
>sitting outside with friend eating icecream
>his dogs laying in my lap and I'm patting him
>gets out of my lap
>stands in front of me
>jumps straight at my neck
>just drop back and hope he doesn't bite me
>ends up getting my shirt
>tears it to shreds before my friend kicks it in the head and he runs off

Hated them ever since.
>>
It's even more of a red flag for guys. Girls don't know any better. They can't take care of dogs, or they're scared of them.

Cats are probably one of the most evil animal there is, even though they look cute. Just look at them play with a live mouse sometimes...

At least dogs can work in groups, can be loyal and can guard your territory and will defend you.
>>
>>29757581
I don't like dogs, prefer pet birds, and am somewhat uncomfortable around guns...
>>
File: yeq33.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
yeq33.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>29757462

I agree, dogs are men's best friend and not being at least ok with them means something.
Dogs are so loyal they would die to protect you, they are comforting and will treat you as their master.
Meanwhile, other pets don't really care about you. Cats don't give a shit about you, birds are too stupid, hamsters are too stupid, etc.
>>
>>29758100
You know what I'm going to call you right?
>>
most dogs are annoying AF. in my neighborhood people leave their dogs outside all day and they bark at stupid shit like sounds they've heard a billion times before, or their dogs will bark for over an hour because they clearly want to come inside and their owners either aren't home or they're ignoring it.
>>
There is a dead dog infront of my house. I hope someone does something about it because I don't want to.
>>
>>29757462
what about for guys I like dogs but I don't like taking care of them.
>>
>>29757511
I'm sure your present/future boyfriend/husband will forgive that trait even if they themselves like dogs, most guys are simps like that, anything to acquire the sacred slit.
>>
>>29757543
I somewhat agree with this, but would take it a step further and say no dogs should exist, because they shouldn't. Humans created them. It isn't their fault that they're here, they were bred by people to be living utilities like cattle except without consuming them unless you're from an especially barbaric culture. They're beautiful abominations, adorable and innocent, but they shouldn't exist and for their own sakes I wish they didn't.
>>
>>29757462
>people so insecure they need to imprison a dirty, loud animal to make them feel better about themselves
a girl who hated animals would be attractive to me, as long as she didn't abuse them or anything
>>
>>29757462
dogs make me feel nervous
like they're aliens that can read my mind or something
i prefer lazy and quiet cats
i'm a lot like a cat
>>
>>29757581
Birds are fine. I wish guns didn't exist, but unfortunately they do. Though to deprive people of legal access to them because some people will inevitably use some maliciously is evil. It may reduce the overall death rate from firearms, but it will completely fuck over law-abiding citizens who have the misfortune to be confronted by any violent people. Guns are a necessary evil for those who will use them only to defend themselves and those they care about. Unfortunately most gun owners I've ever known of are edgy hunters who don't even eat what they hunt and only do it for recreational purposes. People who dislike dogs are usually dubious or outrightly scum. Surely there must exist somewhere an exception to this general rule, bit if there does, I've never heard of them.
>>
I dont hate dogs, but i dont like them like every other girl i know do. I just hate having to care about anything thats not a human, and it pisses me off how dumb and loyal they are.

And no im not evil because of that.

Wait also it pisses me off how many uses pets to fill their loneliness instead of actually becoming better themselves.
>>
>>29757651
Whores gonna whore, Anon. I find that women are usually one extreme or the other in regards to dogs. They either despise them, fear them or absolutely adore them. Regardless, any woman who doesn't absolutely adore dogs is probably a waste of space in my misogynistic and bigoted opinion.
>>
>>29757724
I guess some people are just more easily frightened than others. Maybe it's just narcissism, but never have I ever encountered a dog who was hostile at all to me, maybe they really can sense some people's truer selves beyond what they let on.
>>
>>29757838
I appreciate the fact that you don't have one. People who dislike shouldn't have them, even most people who do probably shouldn't. I'd rather a dog be unadopted and eventually euthanized than live with people who resent, neglect and especially abuse them. People who torture animals should be executed as they should be if they do so to people without some justifiable reason like the person killed somebody they cared about or something similar.
>>
>>29757845
This tenfold. How somebody is around dogs is an amazing gauge of character. Especially if you could somehow record them when they're alone with a dog and have no reason to believe anybody can see them. That's when you'll see what a person's true character is.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>29757462
>dog makes peepees where he shouldn't
>beat him in the face with a plastic flip flop until he faints
>the next day
>dog makes peepees where he shouldn't, again
>tie his legs
>throw it outside under the rain
>leave him outside for 2 hours
>untie him and smack him in the face as hard as I can
>now he hides everytime he sees me.

i'm going to kill that dumb animal one of these days
>>
>>29757543
agreed. rat dogs should be put down
>>
>>29757925
As do billions of people the world over. Bad experiences or not. I want to say you somehow instigated that, but I obviously wasn't there, so it isn't my place. Unless it's in defense of themself or somebody else, nobody should ever strike a dog. That doesn't matter though because they're not human so it's alright to do whatever to them while you'd be crucified for harming a child.
>>
>>29760377
and here is your reply my good man
>>
who doesn't like to torture dogs?

its literally the best hobby
>>
>>29760377

My family has yorkies. I hate yorkies. I keep a spray bottle of lemon juice just to chase them around and spray in their faces when I'm home alone. That'll teach those little shits to back when I'm trying to concentrate on fapping.
>>
>>29758038
Yes, dogs are at least utilities for people who might otherwise not tolerate them. Cats, as cute as they may be, are mostly not very useful. Most women are retarded, unfortunately. It's unsurprising that they often cannot take proper care of pets, but they should still be held to the same moral standards as men, not forgiven like incompetent retards, even if they're mostly that.
>>
>>29757462
I love dogs but after my family got one I have loved them less than normal and would ever want to get one myself.

Fuck dogs they are high maintenance retards, fuck cats they are bitches, Bunnies are where it's at.
>>
>>29758100
Dogs should appeal to most people. They can be exploited, most people seek to exploit others. Birds are awesome and I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable around guns. I'd prefer they didn't exist, but they do and nothing will ever change that. I'd rather be in a room in which everybody was carrying a gun than one where possibly only one is. At least if everybody knew everybody else was carrying, they'd possibly not try going on a rampage and even if they didn't would possibly be stopped soon after staring.
>>
>>29760463

Cats are useful. They fuck up rats, birds, and snakes shit all day long. My dog doesn't do shit except bark at snakes.
>>
>>29757462
I hate all dogs. Small ones, big ones, I simply don't like them as a species, all the breeds, everything.

>>29757511
Holy shit, you're a unicorn!

>>29757581
Hunh, I like birds more than dogs and I fucking love guns. People that hate guns are worse than dogs. I wouldn't own a bird or anything, I am not really a pet person.

>>29760364
>Especially if you could somehow record them when they're alone with a dog and have no reason to believe anybody can see them. That's when you'll see what a person's true character is.
You'd just see me scowl and keep my distance. I don't want to hurt anyone or anything, even dogs, but I see them as annoying, smelly, loud faggots that blindly love everything or destroy shit with feces or biting/claws. I only feel disgust and annoyance when I see any dog.
>>
>>29760404
I don't think I was doing anything, he got out of my lap, walked away a bit, turned around, stared for a second, and then lunged at me.

>Unless it's in defense of themself or somebody else, nobody should ever strike a dog
But that's what it was.
>>
I feel like this thread was made for the sole intention of summoning the dog gore autist.
>>
>>29758218
I like those other pets and it isn't their fault they don't posses the same capabilities as dogs typically do. It's pathetic that many people think so lowly of them when they're quite likely to save their asses in a variety of potential scenarios. Military dogs, police dogs, fire dogs, therapeutic dogs, blind seeing eye dogs, search and rescue dogs, etcetera. All those ways that dogs serve people and yet still people have the arrogance to think of them as likely beasts.
>>
>neighbours dogs barking at 3 a.m.

fuck dogs and their owners

if they continue I will poison them with chocolate

>inb4 triggered do owners
>>
>>29760602
I could go outside and take a picture of a dead dog that got hit in front of my house. But it's dark.
>>
>>29760620
>neighbours dogs barking at 3 a.m.
I just call the police and say there's animal abuse.
>>
Dogs are definitely awesome but most of them are really high maintenance. You need to exercise them, wash them regularly because otherwise they smell like shit, and plus they are also attention whores. That's why I prefer cats -- they have none of that shit.
>>
>>29758947
It isn't the dogs' fault they don't know what those sounds are. Sounds like aircrafts probably frighten or frustrate them, especially gunshots, motorcycles, loud engines, loud music blaring and other nigger type behaviors. People that leave their dogs outside or inside all the time it too long at a time are fucking scumbuckets. The ones that leave them chained to a part of the fence for their entire lives are special kinds of mindless wastes of space. It may annoy you, though you should blame their owners and only them.
>>
>>29758986
Report it to your local animal control, dimwit.
>>
If liked dogs like a normal human being you wouldn't be afraid to hit one.
>>
>>29760721
I'm assuming someone already did that. I live rurally on a highway so roadkill is just life.
>>
>>29757462
I like dogs but they are a pain in the ass. Cats bury their own shit and can go outside without jumping in front of cars or attacking strangers. Dogs do the exact opposite. A dog is like a child.
>>
File: 483.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
483.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>neighbor's dog is barking nonstop
>wait till night
>give him a chunk of meat with glass shards
>the next day
>overhear neighbors crying

lmaoing at those normies. Now I can sleep in piece.
>>
>>29759029
Congratulations, you're like 90%+ of people who own dogs or want to. They like them until they have to actually care for them, have them examined by veterinarians or groomed. People who leave their dogs in the hands of strangers to be groomed, are useless idiots. It isn't difficult to do or at least research different dog breeds to decide which is the most compatible for you and your lifestyle. Lazy? Get a dog with little to no fur. Simple.
>>
>>29760768
Origamil(You)
>>
>not just letting your dog around around on the farm and only grooming it when it literally can't see with all the hair
I use to hate this thing but now I love it.
>>
>>29760768
You're probably a pathetic troll, but people do of course do this all the time. It applies either way, but especially if you so happen to be a feminist, check your actual human privilege to not be interrogated and possibly imprisoned as you would be had you done something similar to a person. Next time take out their owner too, coward.
>>
>>29760698
No shit, it's always the owners' fault for not taking care of and not training the dog, but if the only people who got dogs were the ones who can and will actually take care of them, the amount of dogs in existence would be cut by 99.99%. Dogs are way overbred.

Gotta love it though when people bitch and moan about those that don't give perfect care to dogs, or just don't like dogs, but then turn around and say that cats are shit.
>>
>>29760809
You should trim their claws and the tufts of fur that grow around them regularly. Don't be a thoughtless douchebucket.
>>
>>29760136
At least you're not the highest level of edgy about it to recognize the uselessness of animal abuse and its signifier of untrustworthiness or (an) other undesirable trait(s) in others.
>>
>>29760849
I have to introduce a radical point to you so that you can better appreciate the reasoning behind why that is: animals that completely lack any and all signs of consciousness are not humans.
Every single reaction you see from an animal is just a set of predetermined responses that adapt somewhat to the environment, but ultimately an animal never ever experiences suffering like a human does because of a lack of consciousness and self-awareness. Animal protection laws exist not to protect animals, they exist to protect humans from having to feel bad when they see or hear about an animal suffering and they wrongly project their humanity onto the animal and empathize with it.
>>
>>29760177
Well some people believe dogs have some inexplicable ability to discern things in people that others can't. I have no idea how true that may actually be, but it's an interesting theory.
>>
>>29757462
They're okay to visit

especially on a farm

but they are way too fucking needy
>>
File: 2a6.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260 KB, 563x542
roadkilling dogs at night is the greatest of pleasures. My car is like a dogmower when i'm drunk.
>>
>>29760215
Yeah, you're probably evil, if not for disliking dogs, then for being a woman, though most likely both.
>>
>>29760215
Yeah, you're probably evil, if not for disliking dogs, then for being a woman. Most likely both. It is what it is. Enjoy the vaginal privilege.
>>
>>29760463
cats helped defend people from the fucking plague, you dingus

they are also immune to scorpion venom and find and kill them when they're in your house.

They are low maintenance, unlike dogs. They are a far less annoying pet. They don't yip at nothing and get depressed if you don't walk them constantly or freak out and scratch the door or dig holes in the yard.
>>
>>29760377
You've pierced my heart with that edge.
>>
>>29760401
Put down all dogs, as peacefully as possible of course. Some people too, but we'd most likely disagree on which.
>>
>>29760459
small dogs are the worst
>>
>>29760443
Word, my fellow nigger. Allahuackbar, am I right?
>>
>>29760459
Indeedimus maximus, fellow negroid. Fuck da ebil whitey, blaq libes madder.
>>
File: qt wan.webm (2 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
qt wan.webm
2 MB, 406x720
Dogs are adorable.

I wan a dog
>>
File: 1457137520371.jpg (100 KB, 459x453) Image search: [Google]
1457137520371.jpg
100 KB, 459x453
Dogs shorter than your knees are disgusting. Especially the little rat looking ones that are never house broken and bark 24/7. Bigger dogs are God's gifts to robots. You ever had a giant Rhodesian Ridgeback come lay on your lap and give you warmth?

I don't mind cats or other rodent pets, but I'd never own one. They smell much worse than dogs. I can always smell a cat owner the second I walk into their home.
>>
>>29760528
Bunnies are great. At least you dislike them equally. Cats vs Dogs is as toxic and endless an argument as Democrat vs Republican type retards, it never gets either side anywhere.
>>
How to kill a fucking dog?at the house next door some fat feminist kikes got a little dog that barks at everything and at any time. 2 am is no exeption.

I thought about preparing some meat and lay it out at night shortly before they go? Second opinion would be to mask my face and beat it with a metal stick at night.
What would r9k do?
>>
File: 1463678469846.png (121 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1463678469846.png
121 KB, 1130x900
I don't hate dogs, but I don't like them either.
>they're loud
>they stink
>they make messes
>most dogs are terrible
>most dog owners are terrible
I do not understand the appeal of dogs as pets. I understand utility animals, and have known several dogs with a purpose. But most people, especially fags ITT, just have dogs for no reason and don't really care about them. They don't train their dogs, and they probably have some shit tier dog that can't be trained well to begin with. Most people with dogs act like really shitty parents who only give a fuck about their dog when it's convenient, like this thread.

I really hate this meme where dogs are some ultimate animal that judge character and have some higher meaning to humans. They don't, they're an animal that we breed to train. All of this personification of dogs is bullshit. Dogs don't "care" about you. They're capable of recognizing patterns, that's literally it. And it's also bullshit that "dog people" exist, people who "naturally good with animals". It's not difficult to be around an animal, especially a dog. The emotional delusions people have about dogs are so fucking irritating.
>>
>>29760571
You know what? You're right, I forgot about those things. I suppose they'd be very useful in particular to people who garden or farm.
>>
>>29760579
Fair enough. Assuming that to be the truth, you're possibly alright.
>>
>>29760528
>>29761165
Bunnies are the best pet. I kept 2 during my childhood. They just roamed around my backyard, would let me pick them up and pet them, feed them kale and shit. They were the best. You can house train them too, and then you basically have the ultimate cat.

They're also the cutest pet
>>
>>29760591
I wasn't denying that was what it was, only that I couldn't actually know one way or the other. Pessimism seems to work better though, you can really only ever be pleasantly surprised. It probably has something to do with poor upbringing and lack of socialization. I'm obviously a dog apologist though, so take my words with a fine grain of salt.
>>
File: elizabeth-cia.jpg (129 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-cia.jpg
129 KB, 1024x576
Dogs are decent but I prefer cats on the whole.
>>
>>29760602
I also suspected this. It's funnily sad that I and apparently others have begun to expect that idiot to appear in any and all threads that refer at all to dogs.
>>
File: 1436304146252.gif (521 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1436304146252.gif
521 KB, 320x234
Kill all dog lovers. Bunch of feeble-minded sheep.

Reasons to hate dogs:
>make a lot of fucking noise, all the time
>shit and piss everywhere
>eat shit
>ruin everything in your home. chew up your clothes and furniture.
>might bite someone and get your dumb ass sued
>royally stink
>make anyone new coming to your home feel unwelcome and an awkward disaster "DOWN BOY DOWN! STOP BARKING! GRRR"
>keeping them couped up is torture and they go insane left alone all day
>make your entire house smell like dog
>hair gets everywhere

Filthy-ass animals that actively annoys you and makes messes. Cats are a far superior pet in every way. That's why cats are more popular.
>>
>>29761169
r9k would deal with it and not kill the dog
>>
>>29761230
I am being honest.

I think you (or OP, or other people) that judge others using some singular trait aren't really worth dealing with, but I will still give you the benefit of the doubt or else I'd be as bad as you.
>>
>>29761169
some other anon said to put ground up glass in with some meat, it's a good idea
>>
>>29761312
this roastie is butthurt
>>
>>29760620
The other poster is right, call the police/animal control. It isn't the dogs' fault even if you hate them, hold the owners whose negligence is the source of your annoyance accountable. Don't be like the retards who think guns should be banned because some twats go out and massacre with them. If you do kill the dog, at least kill their owner as well so as to punish the one who's actually responsible. You don't hold infants accountable for their noisiness, do you? If you do, you're an idiot. Scream at the parents, not the child(ren).
>>
>>29760634
Use flash, dimwit.
>>
File: 1464077779592.jpg (160 KB, 1050x1380) Image search: [Google]
1464077779592.jpg
160 KB, 1050x1380
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
>The domestic cat is a revered animal in Islam. >Admired for its cleanliness as well as for being loved by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, the cat is considered "the quintessential pet" by Muslims.

Wow, where do I convert?
>>
>>29761244

My friend had a rabbit when I was a kid. It bit me so I picked in up by the ears and threw it at a tree. He cried and I pretended to not know why it died.
>>
>>29757543
DOGLETS BTFO
>>
>>29760685
Yes. They're similar to kids in that way, the difference of course being that to simply neglect a child would possibly end with you in prison whereas torturing hundreds of dogs in some shed or basement would end in nothing but a small fine if even that. People are pussies at punishing people for evil acts done to animals, if it's a person, especially a female child or adult, (maybe a boy too, depends) if it's an animal, no justice.
>>
>>29761355
The difference between guns and dogs is that guns are objects and neutral to begin with. Dogs are not. Dogs by default are shit animals that have no place in modern society. Look at Russia and their wild dog problem. Killing them is literally the only solution. The only "good" dog is a dog that well trained and cared for, which is very rare.

A dog is not an angelic animal by default. Imagine if a gun was sentient and people had them in their yards making gun noises and sometimes firing at people permanently disfiguring them or killing them, would you use this dumb argument? That guns are just fine because some people choose to train their guns to be cool? No you wouldn't.

>>29761439
>touching a bunny's ears
they don't like that at all, anon
>>
>>29760724
Maybe I'm just inebriated to the point of illiteracy, but I didn't quite understand this comment.
>>
>>29760765
Except they don't have the privileges of the same legal protections as children.
>>
>>29761513
He's saying that humans normally hit each other, so if you truly considered a dog to be equal to humans, you'd hit dogs too
>>
>>29760952
The actual reason that animal protection laws exist at all is to protect people from eventually being the victims of people who indulge in animal abuse since there is supposedly a connection between edgy children who torture animals and edgy adults who kill children and or adults. They tend to be the same people.
If you think everything living that isn't human is just an empty meatpuppet whose reactions are all just meaningless animations, you should apply that to people as well, as we're also just walking vessels who react to stimuli. But you and others like yourself won't do that because that'd mean admitting that you're not special snowflakes.
>>
>>29760970
Robots and women are too needy, but they're nice to visit while here. Well, we all know there are no women here, but it's apparently non controversial for many posters to humor the ones who roleplay as though they are.
>>
>>29760979
Roadkilling niggers, muslims, walking vaginas and lgbtaysfdss at any time of day and night is the greatest of pleasures. My tank is like a mower of niggers, muslims, walking vaginas and lgbtaysfdss whenever I'm sober or intoxicated.
>>
>>29761029
Indeed I misspoke, do forgive me my fellow afro-american.
>>
>>29761504

They don't like dying either. But I don't like getting bit so I guess we're even. I feel kind of bad about it now but I was a kid. It can't be helped.
>>
>>29757462
No dislike of dogs is rational.
They are over populated invasive species and parasite. It is depressing reality that significant portion of population have been brainwashed into believing dogs are sacrosanct or are anything but worthless animals.
The negatives of dogs are many and the positives few unless you are deluded pet cuck who is living in Stockholm syndrome.
We should destroy the majority of existing dogs and it should be legal and accepted to dispose of dogs and strays however you see fit.
It's pathetic how dog fag will eat meat everyday but blow a gasket if you dare to kill shitty stray dog. If you can kill animal for food or keep animal as pet why can't you kill dog? it is property or pest.
>>
>>29761537
So he did. I wish this was what everybody applied to violence between sexes. If women are truly equal to men, they deserve to be hit like men are when they get violent or do something reasonably deserving of it. If dogs should be hit like humans, the humans who hit them should also be punished as often as humans are punished for hitting other humans. It's only fair if they're considered equal. That would never happen though because humans are cowards who are too afraid to not grant themselves and each other special considerations and treatment.
>>
>>29761794
Anti-dog autist has arrived at last. Welcome, some of the others had been expecting you for a while now, you're, late.
>>
>>29761946
You call me autist to dismiss my views because you can't refute them.
Sorry I'm "late" but I do other things in my wonderful life.
In dream world /an/ and pet shills would never again post their vile screeds and practice their sophistry on /r9k/.
>>
>>29761972
you sure told them
>>
Pets are pets. Why being angry about it?
>>
>>29761408
No wonder muslims take so much glee in edgily tormenting dogs, their infallible propheticuntwat worshipped them, he also fucked children so it's no wonder they also do this.
>>
>>29762199
Pets are property and you should be free to do what you want with them.
>>
>>29761312
Congratulations, much of what you listed can be applied to women. You seem to suffer from internalized misogyny. You poor thing, you.
>>
>>29761277
Dubs noted and non confrontationally worded opinion acknowledged.
>>
File: 1463089092016.jpg (881 KB, 2442x2918) Image search: [Google]
1463089092016.jpg
881 KB, 2442x2918
>>29757462
Dogs are loyal beasts but they're nasty fowl creatures that shed and shit everywhere, and depending on what breed they are, they're either violent or useless. If you need a violent loyal animal for hunting or going innawoods they're fine, but dogs suck as pets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4WurvMbnHI
>>
>>29761189
you have certainly made your case and I'm thoroughly convinced now, thanks for altering my stance
>>
>>29761169
you's a tough guy, nigga
fuck callin' dem rayssst popo pigs or anymll cuntroll, dat sheeiit bee four narcs na'm sayin'?
>>
>>29762235
I'll laugh until my death if and when extraterrestrial life ever arrive on earth and say to themselves "humans are property and we should be able to do with them what we want", it'd be a deliciously ironic end for us and we'll deserved cosmic/poetic justice. We can all cry in harmony "B-but muh specialness, muh apex predator, muh created in God's own image, muh we're the most intelligent beings ever" and die soon after.
>>
>>29761794
you're right
no dislike of dogs is rational
disliking dogs is intrinsically irrational
we agree
>>
>>29762531
How is that ironic? And how is that "justice"? It's the exact same concept extrapolated. Dogs have no power over humans, and humans would have no power over those beings. Also humans have been and continue to be property all over the world.

Take your pseudo-nihilistic bullshit back to plebbit
>>
>>29762531
It's funny you're so spiteful that you claim you'd laugh as we're exterminated.
If the aliens had the power to do so then nothing you say will change their minds. We have no natural right to life and neither does dog and I have power over dog. As a society we've accepted using and killing animals so why not dogs? Why is eating meat every day fine but beating stray dog to death isn't?
>>29762594
very clever
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.