[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NICE """GHOSTING""" MEME GUYS YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13
File: roaste ghoste.png (12 KB, 528x135) Image search: [Google]
roaste ghoste.png
12 KB, 528x135
NICE """GHOSTING""" MEME GUYS
YOU COST ME A CUTE (FAT AND UNATTRACTIVE, BUT STILL WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE) GIRL, AND A TINY BIT OF MY NONEXISTENT DIGNITY
>>
>>29756295
that person sounds like an autist desu
>>
>>29756295
a bitch that ghosts is an immature cunt and not worth your time

drop her and move along
>>
>>29756295
whats ghosting?
>>
File: Anti_Roastie.png (37 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Anti_Roastie.png
37 KB, 800x1000
it's time bois
THANKS ANTI-ROASTI ANTI-GHOSTI
>>
File: Roastie_Ghostie.png (9 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Roastie_Ghostie.png
9 KB, 640x480
>>29756425
th-thanks antiroastie antighostie senpai
>>
>>29756337
She is, that's why I wanted her so badly

>>29756358
Yes, and then there's the part where she never actually ghosted me, she is a busy normie teacher who lives alone and had to deal with all her shit and work. My error saved me more pain in the long run.

>>29756370
Ghosting is when you don't reply to someone, as a way to reject them. But a lot of the time it can simply be people having lives outside of the internet and you.
>>
File: 348508940948928.jpg (23 KB, 414x425) Image search: [Google]
348508940948928.jpg
23 KB, 414x425
ghosting is my favorite meme, it's a great way to instantly identify people with an extremely unrealistic sense of self-importance
>>
Ghosting is a serious problem plaguing robot-kind.
Wherever there is hope, there are toasty roasties ready to ghostie. A robot cannot message a girl without shuddering in fear at the ghastly wrongdoing she is about to invoke: ghosting.
The only thing robots can do to fight this pandemic is thank anti-roastie anti-ghosti EVERY DAY and spread the word of "don't be a roast, don't ghost" and "just say no, don't leave me in limbo"
>>
>>29756425
Tupac... rather Makaveli,was not avaliable for comment,but released this statement :THANKS ANTI-ROASTI ANTI-GHOSTI
>>
File: loss.png (3 KB, 522x49) Image search: [Google]
loss.png
3 KB, 522x49
>mentioned the ghosting meme and /r9k/
LYING SABOTAGING CUNTS

>>29756425
>>29756458
FUCK YOU
>>
what did you say that prompted that response
>>
>>29756295
Post the creepy and uncomfortable message.
>>
Jesus Christ. I know ghosting fucking sucks, but for fuck's sake, have a little patience. Just because you're not met with an instant reply, it doesn't mean you're being ghosted.
>>
>>29756610
>>29756575
Blocked or something and the site is dogshit so the message is lost.
It was nothing special, I could rewrite it nearly verbatim in 2 lines.
"
I know you're ghosting me roastie.
Just say fuck off, ghosting is a waste of my time.
"

>>29756664
It's a social anxiety thing more than a patience thing.
>>
OP MESSAGE. NOW.
>>
>>29756697

she actually was ghosting you and you got what you wanted, which is a straight answer
>>
File: 1428681854520.gif (60 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428681854520.gif
60 KB, 499x499
>>29756517
29437th original chuckle
>>
File: Uncle_antighostie.png (33 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_antighostie.png
33 KB, 1000x800
Daily reminder that ghosting hurts innocent robots
>>
File: 1430557724780.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1430557724780.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>>29756733
>she actually was ghosting you
So... she was lying when she said she wasn't, for more le conflict avoidance meme...
I need to lay down.
>>
>>29756295
retard she would have had to actually have sex with you before the ghosting meme takes effect.
>>
What ghosting is:
>when roastie stops responding to you in the middle of a conversation for no reason and never responds again

What ghosting isn't:
>when a conversation ends naturally
>when someone is afk for a short period of time

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>29756295
>shit he's found me out. How can I turn this back on him?
>I've got it.
>sends OP that message
You were right the first time, lad.
>>
>>29756531
>just be yourself
kek
>>
>>29757075

This. Also, women are on their phone literally 24/7... so it's obviously she was lying to you.
>>
Wandered in from /adv/. Wtf is a roastie
>>
>>29756425
thank you super original anti-roastie anti-ghostie
>>
>>29756485
>people with an extremely unrealistic sense of self-importance
Are you talking about roasties or impatient autists?
>>
>>29756771
yeah women's shittiness usually surpasses your expectation.
>>
>>29757165
wander out
>>
>>29756771
You don't lay down. You lie down.
>>
>>29757165
Basically a slut.
>>
>>29757165
see >>29757226

Get out. We don't want you here.
>>
>>29757165
Originally: woman with unsightly, dangling labia minora (because it looks like roast beef hence roastie). Since then it's come to mean any woman, but especially whores.
>>
>>29756697
Hahahahahaha you fucking sperglord

Why would you send a message like that? If she were genuinely """"""ghosting""""" you would accomplish nothing but stressing yourself out worrying about it. Wait for them to make a move and reciprocate
>>
>>29757390
Oh thx bud

>>29757263
Lemme give some advice friendo.
>Kys
>>
>not really minding getting ghosted or rejected anymore
>ghostied a few roasties myself
>deliberately cancel things, end conversation abruptly, ghost, pretend im fucking multiple girls, or otherwise emotionally manipulating girls

I am the roachie now roasties
>>
>>29757560
You are just an asshole
please stop being an asshole
t. anti-ghosting association
>>
>>29757600
I consider this veangance, and i am on your side, fighting ghostie roasties in my own way.
>>
>>29756295
Trying to save face with 20 excuses. All of them are bullshit, women always find time to look at their phones. There's no question she saw and didn't respond, now she's trying to make YOU look like an asshole.

You should be happy, you avoided orbiting a fat cunt
>>
>>29756425
Thanks anti-roastie anti-ghostie
Pls let this work
>>
>>29757560

Nice made up story

But 99% of people have lives, careers and friends. You can't ghost them because the minute you stop talking to them, they move onto the 100's of other distractions they have.
They probably won't even realize.

Only robots can be ghosted. When you try to explain ghosting to a normie, they just call you "creep" or "needy" or "annoying"

They just can't understand ghosting
>>
>>29757834
this.
>have no friends
>really painful but necessary to try to make friends
>try making friends
>they ignore you for no reason
>PAIN
and that is getting ghosted. Normies do not experience this because they have friends.
>>
>>29756425
Thanks anti-roastie anti-ghostie

this hits too close to home.
>>
File: 1456546687489.gif (696 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456546687489.gif
696 KB, 480x270
>tfw you get attached to someone online
>tfw they did things like making you cyber and telling you how much they wanted to cuddle you
>tfw they said they felt guilty whenever they tried to cyber with someone else and said they felt bad
>tfw you fell for it every time and let yourself get more and more attached
>tfw they rip your heart out by saying that they think that it would be best for YOU if you stopped talking to each other
>tfw you want closure so you tell them that you want them to say that they never cared about you to begin with
>tfw they say they can't
>tfw they couldn't even let you have the satisfaction of cutting the cord and leave you in your dependent state to rot in loneliness because they were the only person you even talked to
>>
>>29757943
not ghosting cause they announced it.
fucking new fags already ruining the meme
>>
>>29757990
Sorry, I was just venting because reading this thread brought back the memories.
>>
>>29758027
it's okay anon. your story did indeed relate to the general feel of this thread. your story even gave me feels.
>>
>>29756295
sounds like YOU fucked up, not us
girls do ghost, but you're supposed to immediately move on
>>
>>29758053
try having no friends, normie asshole
>>
>>29758081

This. When there is absolutely nothing going on in your life, you tend to cling to things a lot harder than someone whose life is interesting.
>>
They don't do it to be mean, they just are chatting up a TON of guys at once and totally have forgotten about you because they're chatting up some way more interesting dudes.

Source: I'm a Chad on a dating site and I message and chat with hundreds of babes on there and I do this when I get a reply from a girl who's more attractive than any of the other girls I'm chatting with.
>>
>>29756531
>Just be yourself.
bro you got catfished by chad
>>
>>29758125
Why would you tell us this? This just makes me want to become a wizard.
>>
>>29757165
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Wander back out normie
>>
>>29758193
Why would you not have the information on how the world works?
>>
I got ghosted but kinda deserved it
girl made out with me twice and I started texting her everyday
>>
I haven't kept up with /r9k/'s more recent memes, what the hell is ghosting?
>>
>>29758461
ghosting is when you are talking to a roastie and she abruptly never talks to you again
>>
>>29758327
I guess I can't be mad at you for telling the truth, it just makes things difficult.

I want to fuck, but I don't want to deal with women and I'm not gay.
>>
>>29758441
Fuck off and stop crying about it then normie
>>
>>29758499
>>29756295
>>29758441
>"""""robot"""""
>when you are talking to a roastie

nice little /9gagkmgur/ normalslime board you faggots got going on here nowadays
>>
>>29758524
I'm not a normie honestly
normies forced me to kiss her the first time
the second was just for the sake of it
>>
File: 9.jpg (699 KB, 1920x2861) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
699 KB, 1920x2861
>Don't smother her
>Normal people have lives
>Stop being so clingy

My boyfriend is up at 6am and home after 7pm and still finds time in his day to call me at lunch, chat to me before he leaves for work and hang out with me when he gets home. It's been like this since day 1, he's a robot and we're each others only friend.

I don't get why you'd waste your time on someone who clearly doesn't give a fuck about you other than as a potential ego booster or time killer. If someone takes hours or days to reply and disappears randomly for long stretches of time with no good reason, then fucking move on.

I'm a guy, no bully
>>
>>29760167
im pretty much in the same boat as you
howd you meet your qt robot bf?
>>
>>29760257
He messaged me on skype after seeing my info in a thread, we talked for 2 weeks over skype then met up. Been together 4 and a half months now and it's still great.
>>
File: 1467375807870.jpg (21 KB, 277x213) Image search: [Google]
1467375807870.jpg
21 KB, 277x213
>>29757165
I suggest you keep wandering

We dont welcome your kind here, partner
>>
>>29760282
very moe
im surprised to hear about another cute robot couple doing so great
is it a ldr or does he live close? what sort of stuff do you guys like doing together? ive been with my robot bf for probably almost a year now but he only moved to my state maybe 3-4 months ago and it really is amazing
a-and if you dont mind me asking
have you guys been lewd yet
you dont have to answer if you dont wanna
sorry for asking so many questions but you guys sound interesting
>>
>>29757165
Fuck off to /b/ then , we don't need your /adv/ice
>>
>>29756295
Your problem is that you have no patience.

Whenever I don't get a quick reply I panic like crazy but I'm well aware that people have their own lives to tend to and can't spend all day talking to you. It's best to just wait it all out
>>
>>29757943
Are you a girl? A real one, not a tranny?

>tfw I ghosted someone I cared about because I was ruining their life
>>
There was a thread here the other day asking if you'd date a female from this board. I replied with an honest "yes, on the condition she is a virgin and faithful to me" with literally no other standards.

I got a reply and we exchanged emails. I told her I had had one gf in the past and she ended up telling me she didn't want to ghost me but me having that one gf put me ahead of her experience wise.

I'm a virgin, I don't know if she interpreted me having one gf as not being a version, but I'm grateful I got a "im not talking to you anymore" message because fuck ghosting.

I did reply drunkenly to that saying something, I was drunk but I think the gist of it was "well if you change your mind you know how to find me"
>>
>>29760719

>is it a ldr or does he live close?
He lives about 2 hours away by train, we meet up every second weekend for 2-4 days. We're planning on moving in together eventually, I'm trying to get a job closer to where he is first.

>what sort of stuff do you guys like doing together?
We talk on skype all day, watch anime, play videogames, watch movies and tv shows, talk about politics and news, jokingly discuss our hatred of roasties and minorities. When we're together we cuddle and kiss a lot, get lewd a lot, I'm a poor NEET so he takes me out and spoils me. We were together for 1 month when my birthday came around, he bought me a 200 quid watch.

>have you guys been lewd yet
Yep, we've been lewd since the first day we met in person. He had a few gf's before he met me and that turned him off women, he was my first everything. Kiss, hand holding, cuddles, lewd stuff. He was a huge sadist early on, but he's toned it down because he says he loves me too much to enjoy seeing me in pain. He still tortures me sometimes though, buttrapes me with his fingers and rubs the head of my penis. He bullies me for leaking precum during it.

>First date
>Meet up in London and catch a train together to the hotel
>We rub our legs against each other on the train, we both get hard
>Get to the hotel and watch a movie for 20 minutes
>He massages my crotch through my jeans, which leads to lewd stuff

I fantasized about what we'd do on our first date thinking "it'll never be this perfect" but it was.

>sorry for asking so many questions but you guys sound interesting
That's ok I like talking about him, how'd you and your bf meet and stuff?
>>
>>29761200
>He's a robot
>He had a few gf's before he met me

u fuckin wot
>>
>>29761200
If you're the one I think you are, in one of your lewd threads last month you said you'd never had anything in your butt, good work
>>
>>29761255
I know it makes him sound like a chad but it wasn't like that, he hated all his gf's and most of them ended up cheating on him or being psychotic cunts. He swore off women 2 years ago and hadn't slept with anyone in that time until he met me. He's a robot where it counts, if you knew him you'd agree.

He doesn't go out partying or clubbing, he spends all his free time at home on r9k and watches shit with me, he regularly reminds me of how horrible gf's are and how he just wants to make money and be comfy with me.

>>29761286
Don't think that was me, my bf sticks it up my butt several times a day when we're together.
>>
>>29761398
Yeah you totally just described a person who has never known human intimacy, sure did.
>>
>>29758125
>they just are chatting up a TON of guys at once and totally have forgotten about you because they're chatting up some way more interesting dudes.
STOP
>>
>>29761200
i dunno if youre still here (,i hope so) but i met my bf because i was in this thread about boys getting rated by girls based on their interests or something and i needed to feel better about being such a lowly autist that i went there to laugh at people, but then he actually had really cool interests so i asked for his skype.

the first time we met we met at a park and i couldn't really see him cos bad eyes so i just spent a while squinting at him till i realized and then i ran up to him and gave him a super big hug. im really shy so i barely even talked to him and pretty much spoke to him in nuzzles and kisses and weird autism noises and my face was beet red. both of us were pretty much eachothers first everything and it was really nice.

do you have an email or something i can talk to you if you dont mind and if youre even still here? you guys sound so cute and i wanna hear more
>>
>>29756295
Please boo my friend
>>
it's ok senpai
I'll make it
got a new, more attractive asian *very important i am a weeaboo* girl who will supposedly chat games and stuff with me and most importantly add me on steam
bless pof for not being complete dogshit
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.