[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly, how come everyone here is so rude to circumcised men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1457804347559.jpg (68 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1457804347559.jpg
68 KB, 406x480
honestly, how come everyone here is so rude to circumcised men?
It's not like they brag about it. It's not like they're proud of it. You're just making someone feel bad for being in a shitty situation that they never even asked for.
>>
>>29751962
Because loads of brainwashed Americans come on here and brag about how it is good to have their genitals mutilated because it means they don't have to use soap on their bellend and that kind of idiocy annoys any thinking person.
>>
>>29752010
I don't do that and I've seen very few people on this board, or even this site who has other than maybe on /b/ where everything is a stupid meme.
First, you started taking the internet to be the word of the world. Then you began to take a certain part of the internet as the word of the entire internet?
>>
>>29752010
you do realise people who say that are just looking for your typical autistic defensive response which they usually always get?
>>
>>29752101
>>29752306
I live in England so the internet is the only place I hear about circumcision as the vast majority of us have foreskins here.

I don't come on r9k that much these days but back in the day there would be eternally cut vs uncut threads on the front page. Cuts attacked uncuts the same as uncuts attack cuts but obviously the 'your willy is smelly' argument doesn't go very far when it is retarded. As a result of those wars I suppose uncuts still keeping shitting on cuts.

i literally don't give a fuck how another bloke's knob is, but that is why I think the hostility you are talking about exists on 4chan.
>>
>>29752504
Maybe. I got here about 8 years ago and only started browsing frequently 3 years ago, so I guess I missed that stuff myself.
>>
>>29751962
Cause Jews did it.
>>
Because it's the norm in the US so American girls prefer it and that triggers uncut fags hard.
>>
>>29752591
Because everyone from the rest of the western world sits around thinking about how American girls might not like their penis as it is not mutilated.
>>
>caring what women prefer
Women will fuck Chad's uncut and cut cock anytime
>>
>>29752640
I've known on two separate occasions, two American men who had the opposite problem where they faced trouble with European women for being cut. I'm not sure if that's the norm, but regardless, you think circumcised men don't feel the same?
>>
>>29752803
That was my point to that bloke.

Uncut men literally dgaf because most of us live in countries where having a normal penis is the norm, so we don't give a fuck that an American girl might find a foreskin weird. Whereas if you had a cut penis in Europe girls would think there is something wrong with you or you had an accident or something.
>>
File: 1467686125422.jpg (112 KB, 756x960) Image search: [Google]
1467686125422.jpg
112 KB, 756x960
>>29753021
feels bad
extra bad originality
>>
File: b2feel.jpg (22 KB, 320x420) Image search: [Google]
b2feel.jpg
22 KB, 320x420
circumcised anon here
>>
>in bed right now
>pull foreskin back to see what it would be like to be circumcised
>in literal pain from the bedsheets touching my bare penis
>it doesn't decrease sensitivity bro
>>
>>29753116
We still have hope, dude. Try to hang in there.
http://www.foregen.org/
I think they're doing human tests in 2018.
>>
>>29753146
they mean sensitivity in the shaft, not in the head
it definitely decreases head sensitivity
>>
>>29753021
I feel like European women might actually be a little more aware than that. Like, I imagine that most often, they'd be understanding and caring and stuff. American women are just sort of ignorant about that sort of thing for whatever reason.
>>
>>29753187
Of course it wouldn't decrease shaft sensitivity, but you don't jizz from getting your shaft tickled by a girl's tongue.
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
Reminder that Americans, Jews and Muslims are literally retarded.
>>
>>29753206
Unless you post on Antarctic Fishery Forums where circumcision is a common point of discussion, basically no one in Europe knows of circumcision. Some people might know it as a religious thing, but your average man or woman on the street wouldn't have the first clue about it or even any idea that it is a mainstream thing in the States at all.
>>
>>29753307
Eh, I guess we're in somewhat the same boat in that aspect then.
Sucks to have to explain your penis to a girl if she's from a different continent.
>>
>>29753353
At least you get to be fucking girls from different continents though, small price to pay.
>>
>penis head has vertical cracks all over it
>frenulum cut in half
>scar is way way way darker than the rest of my cock

I have a cock ring basically, and you can see where each scissor snip was, because there's arches all over my cock's scar. In the back of the scar, it's all stretched up, which leads me to believe the back of my cock had the most skin cut off, which is why my sack rides up a third of my cock when I'm erect, so my scrotum compensates for the lost skin. I don't even have a ballsack when I'm erect.

The only girlfriend I ever had said my cock was dry, the cracks were gross, and the scar was also gross and basically laughed at it even though it is 8 inches.

My mom says that it causes infections for the man and infections for the women he fucks. My dad says it's because he was also circumcised. So basically I got Jewed for nothing.

My frenulum is still kind of there, so at least I get pleasure there.
>>
>>29752504
>back in the day

You mean the end of 2014 and phalanx way through 2015?

Jesus Christ, it wasn't back in the day you fucking autist.
>>
>>29753554
Well, that's true, but I moreso meant it in the "if I'm ever able to get a partner from another continent, or even this one for that matter" way
>>
>>29753704
Literally post pictures. I'm kind of curious. It can't be that bad.
>>
>>29753829
I don't feel like taking pictures of my cock, but it's pretty bad. The scar is like the color of a southeast Asian's skin, just dark, while the rest of my cock is just white.

I'm more concerned for my head being unprotected, senpai.
>>
it's cut men who have infants sliced up. fuck em
>>
>>29753704
>hich is why my sack rides up a third of my cock when I'm erect, so my scrotum compensates for the lost skin. I don't even have a ballsack when I'm erect.
fun fact: this is why cut guys sometimes suffer from hair literally growing on their fucking shaft.
>>
File: 1462928829689.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1462928829689.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
>>29753187

>Mfw the head of my dick is about as sensitive as the back of my hand

I'm actually serious. Fuck anyone who supports circumcision. If I ever met the man who circumcised me as an infant I would snap.
>>
File: 1419463985737.png (279 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1419463985737.png
279 KB, 421x421
>>29753226

Us cutlets do. That scar is literally the only sensitive spot for me at least. Feels bad man.
>>
>>29753795
>I am an oldfag guys, I swear
>>
>>29754127
I'm not too mad at the groups involved in circumcising me. My parents knew no better at the time, since my mom was rather young and my dad just never heard anything about it.
The woman who circumcised me was hindu and she felt badly about it, but the hospital required her to inquire as to whether or not they'd have me cut.
She didn't really have a choice in the matter.
It is kind of weird that you say your head's sensitivity is that low though, because mine is actually pretty great despite being cut.
>>
>>29753243
Well at least we can last longer in bed
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.