[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13
File: letter.jpg (325 KB, 820x500) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
325 KB, 820x500
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials and names if you would like to.
>>
Dear D,

Please don't kill yourself.
>>
anybody on r9k who knows danae

tell me she's said something to you in the past few days so I know she didn't kill herself or something horrible like that please

I am kind of worried
>>
File: 1467391828247.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467391828247.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
I never know quite what to write in these threads.. here goes nothing.

E

My admiration for you is seemingly limitless. I'm sorry the cookie crumbled the way it did, I like to think that we would've been friends despite our differences.

S

I don't know what need be done anymore, we haven't made any progress in a year now. My life has grown stagnant, this sick complacency I find myself feeling is most likely going to be the death of me. It is admittedly my fault.

H
>>
>>29748139
What's D's name?
>>
Dear Dad.
Sorry for peeking into your messages and finding out you're gay. It kind of hurts that you wouldn't tell me and I understand that you probably think I wouldn't accept you. But I love you with all my heart, and I hope someday you'll understand that I'll accept you no matter what, because I owe you my whole life.
>>
>>29748232
What name do you want it to be?
>>
>>29748266
I want it to not be me because I don't want you to think that about me.
>>
>>29748536
You don't want me to not want you to commit sudoku? Just tell me your name and I'll tell you if its you or not, don't be shy.
>>
>>29748593
No just tell me the name of the person youre thinking of.
>>
>>29748139
I'm going to pretend this is about me, thanks anon!
>>
>>29748668
No just tell me your name instead.
>>29748684
No problem. Good luck in life, friend.
>>
>>29748777
No you. At least tell me if its a girl or a guy you are talking about.
>>
>>29748855
its a guy

original comment
>>
>>29748923
I got to go. Bye.
>>
dear edgar
fuck you for making me suck your cock
>>
I don't know if i should write something to you or just go on never speaking to you again
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37 KB, 1127x685
JA

I love you but you are the stupidest person I know. Every time I try to give in to your insane life plans and help you along, you fuck it all up.

Normal people don't quit their job and move back with their parents when we are talking about having a baby soon.

Normal people don't decide to move three countries away and shrug I off as "a long distance relationship"

But you are not normal, and neither am I.

But this goes beyond Normal, this isn't working.

I want to break up...... But the thought of leaving you makes me sad.
>>
I'm sorry I was mean to you in high school

I liked you back, but I was embarrassed of what people would think

I feel like I'm partly to blame for your anorexia too

sorry
>>
Dear A
It's so fucked up you lied to me for so long. You dragged me around using emotional blackmail and false hope. I believed you for much longer then I should. It was even more messed up that you brought my parents into this. You took advantage of me just to fuffil that emotionless void you have.
You cut off contact a few years back but I still wonder about you did you finally die? Did I ever mean anything to you?
Either way, I just want one fuxking answer. I deserve that for the abuse you put me through.
B
PS I am doing a lot better and I do miss you. But if you ever come into my life I will have you arrested.
>>
>>29749053
I'd like it if you wrote something, whatever it may be
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 563x600
>all these faggots writing letters to ex gfs
>tfw don't have enough social experience to even feel the need to write a letter to anybody
>>
Dear B

You were right. Things don't get better.
>>
I love you K
>>
I just watched the reader, it reminded me of me telling you stories ;d

I'm a fag
>>
Dear Me.

Stop drinking, you drank way to much yesterday.
also there's some more red wine in the fridge.
Me
>>
>>29749242
Man this one hurt me

Anyways;
T,
She died early this morning, and I'm alone again. I'm ready to just end it and I'd like to talk to you one last time before I do.

Mom,
I wish you were a better mom. But I still love you.
>>
hey /r9k/, lurker here
I have a letter to write for my exgf. A lot of stuff I want to get out of my head, but it's kind of long.
I tried typing it but it couldn't fit in one post, it'd probably take at least two.
I'd feel like an ass making a giant wall of text no one wants to read. Also, I'm worried you'd all think it was stupid if I wrote it.
So, should I write it? Do you want to read it?
>>
>>29749707
yeah i'll read it dude i need to feel something today
>>
>>29749707
even if no one reads it, you will have at least gotten things off your chest anon.
>>
>>29749505
Please don't, man. If there's anything I can do, or even if you need someone to spill to, confide in.

[email protected]
>>
>>29749757
>>29749707
ok, part 1

To S

For someone I hope never to see again, there sure is a lot I wouldn't mind saying to you.

First off, you were right, it didn't take very long for me to find another girl. Her name is L. She is absolutely lovely, and a lot like you. Not that you'd like her. You never did like very many people, least of which the ones who reminded you of yourself.

It may be a bit early to say, but I think it could work out well with her. I certainly hope it does anyway.

As per your parting wish, I have endeavored, and do intend to continue endeavoring, to treat her very well. Better than I treated you for most of our time together, which brings me to the next thing I wanted to say.

During that last conversation we had, you said it seemed like I checked out of our relationship. I objected to the idea at the time, but I only recently figured out how to put my objections into words.

So here it is.

You were right about a few things. I wasn't being as thoughtful, nor considerate a lover as I perhaps should have been. Neither of us were really, but I should've at least tried to fix all the problems on my end before blaming you as much as I did.

Basically I should've been more patient.

And I realized this. After that one argument we had. In which I said I wasn't sure I loved you anymore. The one that ended in a week of silence.

By the end of that week, I came to the conclusion that I did love you, and wanted to keep you. And with that conclusion came the patience I thought could keep our love alive.

I'm not sure if it was my fault or yours that it was too late at this point.

Maybe we both share the blame.
>>
>>29748106
MD,
Hey man, it's been a year now.
a year yesterday, now
I can remember that day so well. I haven't been that happy in so long, and writing this now is making me shake like fuck.
I miss going swimming with you, I miss being able to talk to you, I miss fucking everything.
I spent so much time, talking to you, interacting with you, kissing you, even fucking listening to you. I miss you so much. every day since you sent that message, has been the same. I just can't believe how I see you around, but you don't see me. we had a connection, but you didn't fucking care.
Perhaps if you'd just talked to me, answered my texts I wouldn't be so fucking upset about it. I can't even count how many times i've thought about those beautiful sunny days where we went on long, endless walks. I can't forget those times we sat and talked and eat pizza for hours and hours. even if I wanted to, I wouldn't. but you're with someone else now, aren't you? Did I really mean that little to you?
fucking hell you changed me man. for the worse. and the most terrible thing is that I know you didn't care. and I tried to talk to people about it. and they didn't care. After you told me you didn't want me, and never told me why I lost my whole life, and I just fucking want it back. This last year has been hell. I just want you back. I miss your beautiful hair, our conversations on aincient rome and our kisses. every day i feel hollow, I feel like you're hugging me. It feels nice for a while, but then it just turns me inside out.
Thanks a lot, you beautiful bitch.
TS
>>
Fcuk you Anna you fake piece of shit

Stop wasting my time with your stupid bullshit
>>
>>29749197
You can write it to anybody. A friend, a parent some roastie you dislike, anyone.
>>
>>29749929
>First off, you were right, it didn't take very long for me to find another girl.
Kill yourself, Chad.
>>
>>29749438
Please don't do it

>>29749707
Type the whole thing out then copy and paste half then the other half. Also put a tl;dr at the beginning so I know if its something I want to read about or not.
>>
For FT and ED

You two are the only evidence I've ever seen that true love exists in this world. You're so perfect for each other I can't bring myself to hate it. However much further I slip into bitterness and depression, it will always make me happy that you're happy.

You're better friends than I deserve and I'm grateful you keep me around.

M
>>
To myself, 10 years from now,

I know it's not any better. I know you're still just as lonely, sad, stressed, and isolated as ever. I know you're still worried that you'll slip up and lose everything you ever wanted. Still, I want you to keep doing what I'm doing. Keep your head down, keep working, keep pushing, and keep telling yourself "it's going to get better", even though you know nothing ever will.
Please, keep on going. Everything may seem like shit, and that's because it is, but you have to trust me. There's always a chance, no matter how small, that everything will take a turn for the better.

You've got this,

A
>>
>>29749707
>>29749757
>>29749929
To S part 2

When I heard that you had bad news for me, I immediately started to suspect that you had done something you promised you would never do.

When you confirmed my suspicions, I was faced with a choice. Forgive you for something unforgivable, or check out.

I almost forgave you. The words were right there. I was so close to saying them. I had to stop myself from begging you to forget anything you had done or felt with him and come back to me.

I'm not sure why I chose to check out as quickly as I did. Maybe part of me knew that even if you did come back that it just wouldn't be the same as before. Maybe I was too arrogant to accept that you weren't completely mine like you always said you were.

Most likely though, I think I was angry at you, and thinking that you didn't deserve my forgiveness.

And to be fair, you don't.

What I'm trying to say is that I hadn't checked out of our relationship until you put me in a position where I felt like it wasn't really a choice. Would you have been able to forgive me if I had cheated on you? After all the times we promised each other we never would?

Really that's not much of a choice at all, and I'm kind of upset with myself that I even considered it as one.

In closing, I hope I can learn what I need to from the time we had together, and move on.

I'd say I wish you could learn something from it too, but honestly, I think it'd be best for me if I stopped caring so much about you.

And that'd be easiest if I left you in the past, and never saw you again.

Sincerely, E
>>
File: 4wredftg.png (768 KB, 820x612) Image search: [Google]
4wredftg.png
768 KB, 820x612
>>29750187
too late.
This is the only way I can feel happiness.
>>
>>29749319
i wish this was written about me
>>
>>29750630
I love you if youre that person I think about. Last time i checked though she didn't want my love.
>>
dear b,

i'm almost certain you're gone from this board for good, and if that's the case i applaud you. you're far too good for me. stay beautiful.

yours,
s
>>
File: 1442514286381.gif (48 KB, 632x305) Image search: [Google]
1442514286381.gif
48 KB, 632x305
>>29751469
dear sydkun,

i wonder if you ever read these threads
also, i wish you well and hope i'm not bothering you
>>
>>29751469
sorry, didn't mean to repIy to you here>>29751609
>>
>>29748982
Pls if you're still there tell me your name.
>>
File: 1454217619783.jpg (86 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1454217619783.jpg
86 KB, 319x310
Dear God,
Why did you give me so many sisters and make me the only boy? I hate being a boy. I just want to be a cute girl more than anything. Especially since I have to listen to my sisters bully me, call me weak, call me a fag, etc. They say I'm not a real man, but they're just trying to hurt me and don't know how right they are. Why did I have to be born in such a dysfunctional family on top of it? My drunk dad, my insane mother, my life experiences in general.
I know you work in weird ways and stuff, so I guess there could be a reason or maybe you made me how I am randomly, I don't know. But still.
Love, M
>>
Dear F,

The merry days are slowly coming to an end. I hope that you have collected the information we needed. In a few months I'll be taking over and I will put your memories to good use. I hope you will find a girlfriend or boyfriend in these following months. I want you to experience something like that once more before the whole thing. I know it was a bumpy road for you. But all in all you got here. We are where we wanted to be. My job begins shortly. Take care of yourself. The suffering ends soon.

F
>>
J--

I wish she'd never known your stupid ass, known to call you daddy. We'd both be happier.
>>
Bumping for more letters to read.
>>
Dear C,

When you laughed at my penis size in middle school, it crossed some psychological wires and gave me a fetish for small penis humiliation. I can't even hate you for it because I enjoy the fetish so much.

Dear M,
I'm sorry I practically stalked you for all those years. I now realize the fact that we have completely incompatible personalities, and I was only really interested in you because you're attractive and have huge breasts.
>>
>>29753685
P.S. M,
That said, seeing your breasts is still something I want more than almost anything.
>>
All of my friends are too normie to read this but oh well

A
I hope you're feeling better. I know you're in a dark place and you said you wanted to cut all outside contact from your life, but i'm still here for you.

M
This summer with you has been a dream. While we will part ways going of to college, I don't think I'll ever forget you or this part of my life.
>>
I have a feeling my ex english teacher is a robot.

Dear D. Gaines:

You were better than the guy who replaced you, but then he was replaced by a hippie chick. Since the day you left, we did absolutely nothing to learn. Chris kept being a little bitch, and Dylian kept being a total kiss ass.

-From 3rd period english
>>
>>29748684
same rofl
>>
File: tumblr_mzk684ro441sifqsjo1_1280.png (708 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzk684ro441sifqsjo1_1280.png
708 KB, 600x900
Dear K,
I'm sorry I wasn't more patient with your premature ejaculation.
>>
moot
why did you betray us you fucking cuck

:(
>>
Dear W

Fuck you for all the things you put me through during the three years of our relationship. I am a good person, a nice person, an attractive person and now I'm with someone who doesn't tell me I'm "hard to love". Fuck you for not telling me that you love me during those three years. Then why did you even want me to live with you and why did you want me to be with you all that time? You could have had literally anyone. Yet you did all these things that made me think that you love me, but then after a year when you still wouldn't say it back to me, when I asked why, you said that you "didn't know". Fuck you sincerely.

Dumping you was the best thing that I ever did. And I don't even regret dumping you for someone else and being with him since that time.

I'm happy that you broke up with the girl you started seeing three months after I dumped you. You asked her to move in with you as quickly as you did with me. It hurt me at that time but now I know it just doesn't mean anything to you. I hope she dumped you and realised what a piece of shit you are. At least she was smarter than me - she wasted only a year.

It's hilarious to think that ANOTHER of your relationships failed, you still try to hook up with girls 10 years younger than you, and that you want to be a "young father". Dude, you're almost 34. Stop kidding yourself. You only want to hang out with people who are 20-25 because you refuse to admit you're getting older, do you think I don't remember how depressed you were when you reached 30? Please.

Well, I hope your next relationship is as shitty as ours at the one that just ended, and that you finally realise I'm not the one who is hard to love.

I hope you choke on pizza in your empty apartment.

R.
>>
>>29749426
fucking faggot,
stop writing me on threads
you're getting on my nerves
>>
>>29753895
>I'm sorry I wasn't more patient with your premature ejaculation.
Damn roasted haha
>>
>>29753978
Whats wrong with dating people younger than you at that age?
>>
>>29753978

You write like a whore, and shame like one too.

What is it with White women and being so vapid to their own men who choose younger women over them? They're over 18, it's legal, it's their choice and not yours, whore.

You are worth nothing now. How does it feel?
>>
>>29754724
But I mean it!
>>
Dear R:

I feel kinda weird right now. I didn't want to ask you out and get too involved cause I feared it wouldn't last. I knew it wouldn't last.
But you asked me out. Why would I say no if all I wanted was to be your boyfriend?

Then you break up with me three weeks after that. I knew I fucked some things up. I know you still like me. I still like you.
So, give me another chance. Don't let all this go to waste. I can change. I haven't been the best of what I can be. I can be much better and give you much pleasure. There are a lot of things I wanna know about you and a lot of things I was looking forward to.

Don't dump me. I know you already did. But don't bail out on thursday. Give me the time of your day. And give me another chance. Let's make this shit work.

Yours, N
>>
Dear J
I hope you get aids for having sex with me after you got me intoxicated when I was 18
i dont have aids, i mean get it from someone else
>>
>>29751469
Your second initial?
>>
>>29755028

It takes two to tango, honey.

J
>>
>>29755195
whats your last name initial?
>>
B,

We only dated for three days, but i somehow made you the happiest in your life. That was five months ago, and you still message me and tell me nobody has made you as happy. I'm sorry i didn't feel the same way towards you, but i truly do hope you find somebody who will feel the same way towards you.
>>
>>29755219

M

CAPITAL EMM
>>
>>29755243
haha Oh I don't know you then. Unless you can tell me my initials...
>>
What happened to wanting to fuck the love back into me? Hurry up, I have a life to live.
>>
C and L,

You two are the couple i want to be. I wish that i could be like you C, and find a girl like you L. You're both my best friends but I'm so jealous because i feel like i'll never have what you guys have despite what you guys tell me.
>>
>>29755265

Of course you don't know me, you stupid twat.

These threads are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>29755307
But if I did that would be weird hehehehe
>>
>>29753895
>not just going at it again and again until he's drained of cum
>>
>>29755307
yeah, it's definitely you

i'd recognise that inexplicable anger and ceaseless bitterness anywhere
>>
>>29755328

would you now?

I guess you don't look around you very much, then.
>>
Dear Mrs. Zimmerman:

I stole your fuckin pool noodle for failing me (even though I rounded 300 points at the end of the year, bitch)

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, HUH?
>>
I miss you and love you even if you believe I don't and that I'm an awful person. I hope you're okay. I'm not including initials since you browse here and I'm scared you'll come back and forgive me when I don't deserve any of it.

Dear K,
I'm sorry I'm a worthless person and a terrible friend.

Dear A,
I hope you're still alive even though we haven't talked in 2 years.

Dear dad,
I miss you. I wish I could go back and relive moments we never got to share because I was an angsty piece of shit. I'm still an edgy fuck and will probably kill myself soon. Sorry for disappointing you again.

Did a couple people.
>>
>>29755350
Joel is that you? you married that Mcdonalds-arch-eyebrowed ho?
>>
Instead of giving me advice about the past and what's left in it, give me some advice that I can actually apply for a bright future. That situation is in the past, it's done and completely ruled out. I've walked away from it and killed what little hope I had for it. Stop giving me advice for it, give me advice for the future.
>>
>>29755425
Lmao hell no

Plus teacher is 65+ year old woman who doesn't know what 4chan is
>>
>>29755350
sending my husband to execute your brown ass now
>>
>>29748177

o shit, I used to have her on skype. Hope she's ok
>>
>>29755461

Im a white female

end me you fucking whore
>>
>>29755460
OH I see what you're saying now. What grade u in , Mr. Underage B&?
>>
>>29748106
Dear Z,

If you didn't want me in the band, you could have just said so. Yes, it would have hurt my feelings, and yes, I probably would have argued, but so what? Take it like a man, and make it easier for me, instead of secretly practicing with the other members and creating new promo sheets and booking dates with that lineup, and then sending me them and video of the first concert and saying "can you at leastvsee why I did it?" Fuck you! Fuck you in the ass!!!
>>
>>29748177
She's alive, man. She seems alright.
>>
>>29755496

Not underage

Also hs grad
>>
>>29755517
WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER, PISSED IN THE SEAT AND HID MY KEYS?!?!?!??!
>>
File: 748607916_ee36a26600_b.jpg (199 KB, 1024x784) Image search: [Google]
748607916_ee36a26600_b.jpg
199 KB, 1024x784
I know this is r9k but why can't any of you say this shit to the people accused in person? That would surely help you more than spewing your feelings to an internet forum! If you don't say it then they'll never know.
>>
>>29748106
Chris,
I'm sorry...
-Will
>>
Co workers,
I am a tranny.

N.B.
I am a tranny

S.B.
I am a tranny, you were great.

E.B.
Going to your house for christmas.

-es
>>
>>29755578
Because the person in question is dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 216x233
Dear oneitis,

I really wish I had had the courage to at least befriend you in high school. You were one of the few genuinely nice girls I've ever met. And while you weren't "classically hot", you were adorable in your own way. It's kind of strange to me other guys didn't see it.

You're going to college now, 1000 miles away. It'd be far too weird and creepy for me to contact you now, but I really wish I had. I wish I could genuinely say that I hope some other guy sees what I saw in you and treats you right, but I wouldn't mean it. I want you with me. And knowing that'll never happen, it's time I put you out of my mind forever.

S-Starting tomorrow.
>>
>>29755546
What are you talking about, m80kinz?
>>
Also

To G. Rodriguez,

I'm sorry for being a lying bitch. you deserve better.
>>
>>29755578
To vent.
Some things can't be said. Some things must be said but at a certain time. There are also people you can't reach. It's better to just write the bullshit down rather than keeping bottled up feelings haunting your mind.
>>
>>29755680
Well I'd hope that most people would completely let go of whatever they're battling , having written it down here. For the others who are still in contact with someone who's doing shit to them, tell them.

ALL OF YOU GUYS HAVE TO PUT YOURSELF FIRST, BEFORE ANYONE ELSE

i'm suicidal

Don't wait for things to change. If you want change, YOU have to initiate it. You are the only person who is in control of your life story, and if there is someone who is hindering your progress you need to drop them from your life. It's OK if all you did today was exist, if you are longing for a life/job/car/spouse whatever, you can get everything you want if you PUT YOURSELF FIRST and don't let anyone stop you or discourage you. Keep applying for jobs and remember that every person is just a bag of bio material with a brain. It doesn't matter what others think of you, the only opinion of yourself that matters is your own.
>>
a-
I'm not sure I can do it anymore. Please, give me a reason to stay. I don't want to go in the unknown, I want to be with you where we can plan and follow our path together. Maybe, by taking this trip, I've already taken a step away from that. Have you already figured this out?
When I get back, I'll have done everything I could have hoped to. It might just be time for me to die, prevent either of us from having to face what I've done.

-b
>>
Dear A,
Sorry for completely cutting off our friendship and not talking to you for the past 3 years. I ended up in a horrible depression that im still digging myself out of. I realize now what a shit person i was. I was always trying to be smarter and better than everyone else but it took a while for me to realize that i was just being a giant douche. Ive done a lot of growing up these last couple years and we'd probably get along like old times but im too ashamed to contact you. I notice you still have the pic of us on the couch we dragged through the streets and put in that ally way. I smile whenever i see it. I hope you're doing good these days. I know you had your own battles with depression and i sucked at being helpful. Just know that i respect you more than anyone ive ever met. You are incredibly intelligent and just an all out good guy with a great sense of humor. I wish you would have tried to talk to me more about what i was dealing with because i could have really used it. Despite that, you were the best friend ive ever had and hope one day we'll talk again.

Dear N, I forgive you for being a dumb slut. I realize now that trying to start a relationship with you again was a terrible idea. I tried to be somebody i wasnt to impress you but turns out the real me is better than that guy and i think you felt the same way. You saw straight through my shit and saw an insecure little boy. Maybe if you had given me a real chance, after enough time i would have been able to be myself around you but i understand why you wouldnt want to do that. What does piss me off is that you lead me on multiple times, giving me hope only to crush my soul. You should have realized that i am a person and that you cant just shit on a person because you didnt think something through. Aside from that we made really good friends and I miss the days when me you and A would hang out. Those were the best days of my life and i hope we can all get together again.
>>
File: Kaworu's_Tears_(Sadamoto_Manga).png (109 KB, 380x543) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu's_Tears_(Sadamoto_Manga).png
109 KB, 380x543
>>29748106

W/Hades If you're reading this you'll know what it means, and who I am

I don't know how else to say this, or where else to say this, because I surely don't have the balls to tell you. Id be a fucking mess if I did but, I want you. You've been so kind and good to me over the past few days, and I know that you probably hate the fact I exist, and annoy you all the time, and cant go a couple hours without messaging you, but you're one of the best people in the world. Every time you talk to me, i get weird butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what you think of me, but you've been really nice. I wish I could spend the entire day just talking to you. You're a kind and gentle soul, and I wish I knew how to talk to you better. Im not sure yet, but I think im falling for you.

Youve done so much for me, you've helped me try to better myself, and you've put up with me being awful in League. Even though I am, I just have fun playing with you. I could be doing anything with you and be having fun. I wish I knew how to put how I feel int owords better, so I could actually tell you instead of being a pussy and posting it on a stupid 4chan thread hoping youll read it, and never talk about it, just so you know how I feel.

If I ever do think of a way to describe how I feel about it, I'll tell you to your face. Still

The days i've talked to you have been fucking magical, and talking to you makes me feel like a better person, like my anxieties are all gone.

~P/Persephone.

I really like those names you gave us. I wish it were true. Please, take me like Hades took Persephone. I'll be happy with you and you alone.
>>
Dear Ibuki,

I enjoyed our time on the island, I love you. Next time we will spend more time again. I will never forget you.

Sincerely,

E
>>
NH

You probably don't remember me, but I so badly want to talk to you again. Especially now that you watch anime. My library is huge and you'd love it. We could share everything!

You'll never know how much it meant when you talked to me in computer apps / keyboarding back in middle school. That was a rough time and you were one of the few people who wasn't too embarrassed to be seen with me. You made me laugh every day even when there wasn't much else in life to smile about.

And especially thanks for taking me to the movies that one time. I'll always consider that to be my very first date even though you probably didn't see it like that. I don't remember what we saw because I was just so happy to be there with you. I'll never be that excited again.

Please never change man, and take care.
>>
File: 1400680260084.jpg (56 KB, 845x771) Image search: [Google]
1400680260084.jpg
56 KB, 845x771
>>29755321
If he could actually keep going there wouldn't be a problem, instead he tried to "make up for it" with foreplay.

It didn't.
>>
Dear C,
I really wish we could have gotten to know each other better before your departure, you are perfect to me. If I would have not acted like a retard maybe we could have been together. Even if it did not work I would have not regereted anything. I do wish the best for you but I know sometime soon we will see each other again and this time everything will work out.
With anticipation,
E
>>
>>29753797
What's A's Initials please? Maybe you should tell them in person.
>>
File: paradoxal.jpg (9 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
paradoxal.jpg
9 KB, 226x223
Dear K,

I wish you'd talk to me and tell me what's going on. I want things to work more than anything, I like you a ton. Only way for me to stop being emotionally invested in this is if you outright tell me to piss off or officially break off contact. I'm not giving up.

T
>>
Dear X
for awhile now It's sort of hit me.
it's hit me like a force of gravity. and I am terrified.

you see, I had a vision, a vision where I am constantly suffering, no light, no happiness, no feeling, just pain, and struggle, and misfortune.
and I feel like the vision i had is coming true.

I am a failure, and there is nothing more I can do, it is an endless cycle upon which will continue until I do something to stop it, or until I die.

you see, I will always be alone, not because I can't become pretty, or because I can't grow into the swan. But because I wont ever be happy, I will never relate to anybody, and it won't matter who I choose, because no one will fill a deep void that is deep within my heart. If I do find someone, it would be a lie, and I would be living with that lie because it's what society wants me to be.

I've figured it out though, I'm not meant to be happy, it's an eternal punishment, probably because it's the role I'm supposed to play.

it won't matter, none of it will matter.

because it never mattered.

goodbye, forever.
please burn everything I own when I'm gone.
please play Chopin at my funeral.

-love
Y
>>
Dear A.F.

This past year has been interesting, to say the least, because of you. When you started to treat me as a human, instead of IT Bot 3000, I thought you were playing with my head for fun. I can't remember the last time someone treated me the way you did. I know now that you were a case of oneitis, a fuck-up in my brain, but I thought you might have liked me. I'm sorry for being such a fucking beta faggot and not letting you know how I felt. I'm sorry that it took one of my few friends to ask you if you liked me, but when you said you could never love someone like me, I felt worthless. Then not more than two weeks later, you gave me your number and I thought I might still have a tiny sliver of a chance with you. We texted a few times and then it seemed as though you had forgotten I had ever existed. At this point I'm not convinced that you weren't playing with my mind like a Rubik's cube for your own amusement. If for some reason you ever read this, text me, I'd love to talk.

-C.H.
>>
Dear L,

In the city tonight, the lights are many. But i can't find it amusing anymore. I've watched the night unfold and vanish standing on the highway. There's a sickness rising, a towering wall. I'm going into the fire.

But hey. I should celebrate; no one could comfort me. There's no one around. But L, i still hear our sky blow at night. It's all around.

I'm ready to go, if you're already there. We saw your trail in the snow. Did you find the way to freedom? This is the last day I'm here. So can you hear the sky fall down, collapsing over ravaged ground.

D
>>
S
Why can we never talk anymore? It seems like you avoid me but all of our friends say you still talk about me.
St&A
Where did it all go wrong? We used to be such good friends but now we can't stand the sight of eachother
J.E.
Fuck you. I deserved it you piece of shit.
-W
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.