[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to get a therapist but its kinda expensive >somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451874057981.jpg (52 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
1451874057981.jpg
52 KB, 613x617
>trying to get a therapist but its kinda expensive
>somehow my sister got it for free because her therapist said shes a curious case
is this what u call double standarts?
>>
>>29742615
Mentally ill women put their babies in ovens and shit, depressed guys just kill themselves.
>>
>>29742641
yeah, all that matters is babies.
>>
>>29742615
Your therapist is fucking your sister
>>
>>29742615
It's a double standard, but when you see a double standard you need to ask yourself if it's justified.

A woman's life is worth more to society than a man's life, because a woman's childbearing capacity is a scarce and necessary good. If ninety percent of men in your country died but all women remained alive, the country would be able to rebuild. If ninety percent of women in your country died but all men remained alive, your country would be lost for eternity. Thus, if harm to a woman can be prevented - even if it takes away the resources that a man needs to thrive, or even live - this is justified.
>>
>>29742615
Must be some good head.
>>
>>29742615
>>trying to get a therapist but its kinda expensive
lol americucks
>>
>>29742615
My guess is that your therapist is very curious about the intricacies of your sister rectum and throat. You'll have to become a pretty little sissy for him, no other way really.
>>
>>29742706
Sweden go back to your containment board >>>/pol/
>>
>>29742672
that's like saying your heart is worth more than your brain so if 90% of your brain was destroyed then you can restore your good health.

no, you dumb cunt, broscience is not relevant here. therapists don't give a shit about society rebuilding if the world was hit by a misandrist meteor.
>>
>>29742672
here's a (You) my friendo
>>
>>29742985
It's not about the abstract.

We have an instinct to defend women and children, because they are the most valuable for our society's future. Of course people are going to help women instead of men when limited resources are available.
>>
>>29742615
so tell us about your sister op. why is she a curious case?
>>
>>29743044
>there's no instinct to defend fellow men
therapists aren't starving. pay more attention in high school instead of coming up with stupid shit on 4chan.
>>
>>29743075
In university at the moment, so it's too late for me to pay attention in high school.

I'm not saying therapists are starving, but they are subject to the market forces of supply and demand. There are only so many therapists in the world, and they need a specific skillset, so they can ask a lot of money for their services. And if they can offer, say, 100 hours of therapy, and have ten men and ten women before them, they will choose the women disproportionately because women are more valuable to society and the human mind sees that.
>>
>>29742650
>We should fix aging population from the baby boom with more baaabiiiibeeeeees
>THE CHIIIIIIIIIIILDREN
>Gotta outpopumalate them gosh darn im-ee-grants.
>God said "Go forth and multiply"

Pro-Natalists should fuck off
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.