[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Findom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 000a01376087414018.jpg (439 KB, 675x1035) Image search: [Google]
000a01376087414018.jpg
439 KB, 675x1035
has anyone here tried it? how expensive is it and how do you cover your ass?

im too poor and stingy to want to see a prodomme for $200+ an hour and with a findom i could just stay on the computer

never had a gf so this would be the next best thing
>>
>>29734994
What the fuck is findom?

oregano probably
>>
>>29735073
financial domination, a subtype of femdom except its more of a pro-domme thing
>>
File: _MG_9470.jpg (195 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
_MG_9470.jpg
195 KB, 1200x800
nobody has experience with it/ really?
>>
yeah, i have some experience with it, currently ongoing.

feel free to ask.
>>
>>29735777
As a findomme or finsub?
>>
This fetish is even worse than cuckoldry.
>>
>>29735850
I dont have a fetish for it tho. if I was successful and attractive this wouldnt be an option for me
>>
>>29735829
sub, my girlfriend is the domme.
>>
>>29735916
Is it online or IRL?
>>
>>29736262
it's real life. we live together.
>>
Wait so can someone explain how this works

are you not allowed to spend money with the findomme's approval? Why the fuck would you trust your finances to a woman, regardless of the relationship, this just doesn't make sense

or is it more that you give her your money and watch her spend it
>>
>>29736305
>or is it more that you give her your money and watch her spend it

its that
>>
>>29736305
Men cope with their perceived lack of power over women by fetishizing it, turning that negative into a positive.

Some men equate money as the ultimate form of power, signing over your money to women is the ultimate way to give them power over you, enabling you to get off.
>>
>>29736284
How is it findom then?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.