[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this sounds petty but I am genuinely bothered by the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
I know this sounds petty but I am genuinely bothered by the fact that during my lifetime, the chances of Paul Nutall picking up a glass from my head are basically nil. Just look at this picture and imagine the shear banter they must be having. I tried to balance a glass on my head earlier like I was Nige and waited for Paul Nutall to come pick it up but it fucking just spilled over me. I can't cope.
>>
Nigel Farage is pure fucking gold. I don't know anything about Brit political systems but is there any way for him to run for PM now that Cameron stepped down?
I've been binge watching this guy wreck the EU Parliament all of yesterday and I just can't get enough.
>>
>>29718836
Nigel stepped down this morning saying that hes done what he wanted to do, however there has been speculation that he has been offered a cabinet job with the conservative party.
>>
>>29718836
It's about as likely as Gary Johnson becoming president. In fact less likely now because he just stepped down as party leader
>>
I hate the cunt, but that recent speech at the EP was pure gold.
>>
File: excuse me what the fuck.jpg (45 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
excuse me what the fuck.jpg
45 KB, 711x669
I am honestly confused by your post
>>
File: 1466844664945.jpg (72 KB, 840x960) Image search: [Google]
1466844664945.jpg
72 KB, 840x960
>>29718812
thats a femanons hand in there as well. he has it all. I guarantee it would be so fucking good having a real friend like him. He's just so genuine and as much as you can scrutinize him you just find a guy full of passion and warmth. Somehow people like him have allways evaded me.
>>
>>29718977
he's also a racist bigot
>>
>>29718977
And to top it all off he's got Paul Nutall to swoop in like a heroic eagle and lift the glass should any accidents occur.
>>
>so I told our Nige to balance a glass of water on his head and he actually did the absolute madman
>>
>>29718998
leftists keep using those words like they still have meaning
>>
Is Nigel Farage the big boss of British politics
>>
>>29718998
Kek, go on, how is he racist other than "he has different opinions to me"
>>
But seriously lads can no one sympathise with me here? Just look at that picture. Paul Nutall the banter merchant and our Nige having the time of their lives.

>tfw you have no Paul Nutall to lift a glass from your head

why why why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.