[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
parents fighting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1467571738826.jpg (13 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1467571738826.jpg
13 KB, 472x357
>parents having a fight
>hear mom yelling about how she'll say something
>dad says "say it to your mother"
>mom says "say it to YOUR mother"
>tfw dad's mum is dead
>hear a loud slap
>mom starts crying
>run outside, grab dad by throat, throw him on the bed
>squeezed his throat hard
>he looked at me with watery eyes
>felt kinda bad
>let go
>post immediately on /r9k/

what do lads should I apologize?
>>
So... why did you take your mums side?
>>
>>29701685
>>run outside, grab dad by throat, throw him on the bed

Why do you have bed outside ?
>>
>>29701685
Your mom was being a cunt and you take her side?
>>
>>29701727
outside the room
>>
Op you're a fucking faggot and a cuckold.
>>
>>29701685
>>mom says "say it to YOUR mother"
>>tfw dad's mum is dead
And you still took youre mothers side?

Faggot
>>
>>29701685
If you were a real man you would have sided with your father. You are just an omega sissy bitch.
>>
>>29701826
>>29701839
You're an omega sissy bitch if you let your mum get slapped around without doing anything, 2bh

learn a lesson from this, cucklads
>>
>>29701869
She insulted his dead mother... anyone deserves a slap after that.
>>
>>29701869

Not if its your dad you Oedipal mongoloid.
Learn a lesson from this, incest creeper:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophocles#Theban_plays
>>
>>29701929
But he insulted her living mother without any previous insults by her
>>
>>29701712
>>29701733
>>29701826
>>29701839

because my dad is 6'3'' balkan construction worker and my mom is a 5'3'' womanlet working at a sewing store
>>
>>29701945
you aren't going to talk sense into them, they can't bring themselves to see a female not being at fault no matter what the situation.
>>
OP knows the situation in his house better than us, so only he can decide what was the right thing to do
the best thing is not to resort to violence at all, but sometimes we can't help but act without thinking when someone we love is being hurt, even when by another person we love
>>
>>29701944

Its just like when people say "do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

It isnt insulting ot the mother, but the person speaking
>>
>>29701945
Talk shit get originality hit.
>>
>>29701945
Ispricaj se reci mu da se smiri. Nemres sam tak zenu udarit jebote.
>>
>>29701685
My parents used to fight a lot when I was a kid and it scared me. They still argue but when it's getting serious I tell them both to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29702016
Bulgaria, not Cuckoslavia
>>
>>29701945
Al reci i staroj nes jebote. Mada vjerojatno nije to namjerno rekla, jebiga kad slucajno ispadne.
>>
>>29701945

Then she ought to have thought before she started clucking.
>>
>>29702055
Whoopsie daisy. Tell him to calm down. He can't just hit a woman like that. Also, tell your mother to stop being a cunt even though she probably didn't really mean what she said.
>>
>>29701712
he's on r9k... why do you think?

mummy's special boy
>>
>>29702081
She knew exactly what she was doing...
>>
>>29701685
This post Has to be b8

>Rejecting the fact that you have a positive male role model
>Not learning from this as a kid and applying it to daily life
>Not enjoying when the alpha male of the house straightens out the woman

KEK DETECTED
>>
>>29701685
>>29701945

are you really big or did he not try and fight back, if i raised my voice to my dad he'd probably wreck me
>>
>>29702284

i'm 6'4'' and 230 lbs my dad's 190
>>
>>29702284
I'm a big guy. This autist >>29702342 isn't me though
>>
>>29702404

>I'm a big guy.

For whom?
>>
>>29702466
For his dad, obviously.
You dumb faggot.
>>
>>29702542

it's a meme question you retarded autist
>>
I wish I could stand up to my dad. My dad would destroy me at 1 on 1 combat
>>
>parents used to fight growing up
>always get scared, hide in blanket
>never even imagined they'd break up, concept of divorce didn't exist in my mind
>get older, teens
>mom and dad getting more distant from each other
>mom's pushing too hard on some things, dad doesn't make enough effort on his end
>try to have good relationship with both anyway
>hang out on porch with dad while he drinks so he has some company
>sometimes he'll rail on mom
>talks about how he could go out and fuck a whore in town but won't, but he could
>so stressed out about work
>tells me he'd get a divorce but it goes against his principles and they're staying together for the kids
>realize my parents marriage isn't some magical perfectly stable thing and they're both putting all their energy into holding it together despite how they feel about each other

It's a miracle they're still together, after 9 children, one sperg and one literally actually retarded. It's getting better now that the kids are growing up and moving out but holy shit, their lives could have been so much easier if they'd just been a bit wiser with money (constant overspending on useless shit and big houses, wiped out their equity in the housing crash).
>>
>>29702722
Carry a knife. My dad came at me one time, I grabbed my knife off the desk, and he backed off real quick. After that I kept it on me at all times and locked the door when I slept.
>>
File: weary wojak illuminated.jpg (75 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
weary wojak illuminated.jpg
75 KB, 645x773
>tfw you hear your parents fighting
>about you
>>
>>29701685
A man has the right to slap his own wife, anon. After all, she's his property. Next time mind your own business.
>>
>>29702003
she was doing the same thing to him but telling him to communicate via prayer obviously
>>
>>29701685
don't get involved in that shit, op
>>
File: 1433238199516.png (78 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
1433238199516.png
78 KB, 424x480
>>29701685
> run outside, grab dad by throat, throw him on the bed
> unsheash katana
> say "heh, you should know better kid"
> "b-but you're my kid"
> "in your dreams old man"
> slice his head off in one swift motion
> run outside, grab mum by the throat, throw her on the bed
> fuck my mom
>>
>>29701685
Youre a fucking idiot you faggot

Your bitch of a mother deserved it
>>
>>29701685
Youre a fucking idiot for taking your moms side you faggot. Your mom deserved it

Go hug your dad or some shit and tell him youre sorry you beta piece of shit
>>
>>29701685
Your dad loves so much
Otherwise he would have divorced already
Yet you strangled him
Shit
I pity your father
You fucking bastard
>>
>>29702055
Hello Turkroach
>>
>>29702016
PURGERI GET OUT
>>
I love my mom dearly but I wouldn't if she was trash like yours. Dad was right and cried about his beta white knight son having an oedipus complex.
>>
OP's mother was plainly in the wrong here. What the fug you guys? Are we being raided by tumblr or something?
>>
File: Mentok.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Mentok.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>siding with your mom
All he did was slap her? That's not abuse, that's putting her back into her place. Women have no place to be screaming at a man and getting in their face, especially their husband. I bet your mom is a stay at home cunt too. What an ungrateful bitch.

Your dad cried because you made him into the asshole there and betrayed his trust. You should know better.
>>
>>29701685
OP, asking a bunch of Amerifat kids who are not familiar with situations like yours is a bad idea.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.