[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sites that aren't 4chan do you think are robot friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: wtsnacks.jpg (44 KB, 341x256) Image search: [Google]
wtsnacks.jpg
44 KB, 341x256
What sites that aren't 4chan do you think are robot friendly and you browse regularly?
>>
reddit.com/r/foreveralonewomen
>>
>>29691049
I can't figure out if moot is ugly or not
>>
>>29691103
He's successful
so no.
>>
>>29691103

He isn't ugly or traditionally attractive.

He has an extreme nerd vibe coming off him and is not sexy in the least.

There is a small group of women that will definitely find his physical features attractive as he isn't ugly, but he isn't like the type of guy that could get laid every week just based off their physique and facial features.
>>
He looks like the type of guy who'll be married to an Asian with limited understanding of the English language
>>
SlutHate
originalefjnfjekfds
>>
>>29691049

/r/foreveralone
/r/waifuism
/r/depression
>>
>>29691103

Girls who think awkward, goofy looking fuckers like Michael Cera are hot would be all over moot's dick
>>
>>29691808
Sluthate's just for failed normies. Only site apart from other /r9k/ type boards on other chans that's fully accepting of robots is Wizchan.
>>
File: 6765655.jpg (252 KB, 722x690) Image search: [Google]
6765655.jpg
252 KB, 722x690
>>29691820
What is r/waifuism like?

>>29691808
>>29691997
Sluthate really is shit. Mostly just MRAfags and /fit/fags.
>>
>>29692129
Yeah, it's legitimately the only website I can't stand, most others at least have a couple good boards.

Sluthate is just fucking obnoxiously autistic, all the time, on every board. Crossposters here always just make bait threads and argue with fallacies and emotions and just shit up the place in general.
>>
File: zuck.jpg (222 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
222 KB, 630x420
>>29691049
He's got that successful tech entrepreneur with autism look. Just like Jesse Cera in Batman versus Superman.
>>
muchosucko.com
>>
>>29691049
cuckfaggot.net and 8/r9k/ are pretty much the only other places I browse regularly
lainchan is alright
>>
>>29691782
incredibly accurate.. would be preferable to him being cucked by a Jewish sjw
>>
>>29691997
Wizardchan is too much, it's none of the comfy hangout stuff I like about /r9k/, just concentrated self-hatred and pity. Visited it once and it made me feel uncomfortable, like I was looking into something disturbing.
>>
>>29692129

Waifuism is literally people taking about their waifus in a very serious manner. Pretty much autism at its finest.
>>
>>29692413
now you know how normie a see r9k I guess
>>
The sepret aria ov *** *******.
It's a message board that is luckily untainted by 4chan culture.
The life of a NEET isn't the sole focus, but most come from that background.
There is little shitposting there, and everyone contributes in a witty, imaginative manner.
It's basically the best message board on the internet and to tell anyone on here what it is could possibly lead to it's demise.
It's that precious.
>>
>>29692455
you are gay and your website is gay
>>
>>29692413
I don't feel that way about it at all, it's one of the comfiest places on the net. Even /dep/ isn't that bad, it's way better now there's a suicide general so there's not 30 different attention seeking threads about it, it's a good place to vent.

I can see why you wouldn't like it though, but I think the games board and lounge are pretty good. Elder's okay but is dead as fuck.
>>
File: 1437193113741.jpg (40 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
1437193113741.jpg
40 KB, 300x376
>>29691103
He's Abemode
>>
>>29692504
at least Abe looks respectable and commanding
>>
>>29691049
there's none. other anonymous places feel empty and namefag sites have even more faggotry than here.
>>
>>29692524
that's because he's old and the picture is in black and white idiot
>>
>>29692598
lincoln doesn't look like a virgin though
>>
>>29692674
BUT HE DID WHEN HE WAS AS YOUNG AS MOOT ARE YOU LISTENING
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 680x1384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 680x1384
>>29692700
no he didn't., or at least not as much as moot does
>>
unironically:
facebook
local news website
sports website
>>
>>29692489
you know the secret club boards?
There is
/b/
/v9k/
/test/
>>
>>29692469

I was just about to tell you guys what the website in question was but this anon ruined it. You can thank him by calling him a faggot.
>>
>>29692817
Nobody gave a shit anyway, bitch. Bet it wasn't even real.
>>
hahaha even 4chan isn't robot friendly.

it just devolves into a dick measuring contest of who has it worse.
of who has had the least success with women and with life in general.

just like the oppression olympics the feminazis put on. if you weren't a FUCKING WHITE MALE you would win the gold medal.

YOU HAVE BECOME THE VERY THING YOU HATE!
>>
>>29692790
Yeah, I did. /v9k/'s okay, but it's just turning into /dep/ from what I've seen. Plus, it attracts a lot of the uncomfy bait shit that happens here, there's less of that on other boards.

/b/'s okay, but I prefer lounge for that purpose.

And /test/ is a literally nothing board.

How do you think /elder/ could be improved?

>>29692817
Yeah, we all believe that there's some super secret online club untainted by 4chan shitposters that two people in a single thread knew about.
>>
>>29692817
Nobody gives a shit about your "sekrit club" and no one asked. You're not as important as you think you are.
>>
>>29692864
This is true. It's most obvious in the mental health shit that both places have.

In both, unless you suffer from one of a few approved disorders that explode in popularity, you're not considered to be respectable and will get shat on. And as such, people self diagnose themselves with these disorders that are approved to sound worse off than everyone else, which results in the explosion of certain disorders I mentioned before.

The oppression olympics crap is one of the worst things that can happen to any site I think. Though /r9k/ is like tumblr in heaps of ways apart from that.
>>
There's that one website
Something about rabbits
It's not that video site
It's like all black, has weird text, purple buttons.
Site doesn't make any fucking sense.
Someone posted a link here once and a bunch of people got mad that their secret club had been exposed
>>
>>29693230
samefag nice try
>>
>>29693278
Look at the poster count as your make your way back to r3ddit
>>
>>29693322
fuck off with your imaginary website
>>
Any robot sites that are non-white friendly?
I browsed wizardchan for a bit, but they really hate anyone that isn't exactly in their image.

Can't go to reddit because I hate the layout.
>>
>>29692932
NEETs and KVs think living in moms basement and not having a gf is the worst thing that could happen. I envy them. they don't know what it's like to slave for a wage to live on your own away from mommy and daddy and put up with endless female bullshit for the possible chance at maybe getting pussy if she thinks it will benefit her to open her legs at this time. without mommy and daddy wageslavery is unavoidable but slavery to the vagina is avoidable if you can manage to fend off the lonely and horny.
>>
>>29693688
just remember guys you only exist because daddy was a slave to mommy's pussy! dad gave up his freedom to create you! even if he walked out big daddy government garnished his wages for child support. or if he somehow escaped that, he's spending his whole life running from you, the byproduct of his moment of slavery to the almighty vagina!
>>
>>29693628
you're fucked mate. and race has not a god damn thing to do with it. even here, the original "robot" site, is not robot friendly. just a contest to drag everyone down to the lowest level. people here get off on being the most JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP'd.
>>
>>29691820
>but reddit
>>
>>29692847
>>29692885
>>29692878

Alright, I was going to give you guys a second chance but you blew it. Sucks for you. So, off I go to my paradise - which none of you will ever know about. Ta ta, faggots.
>>
Just other chans
>>
File: 1465502977534.gif (2 MB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1465502977534.gif
2 MB, 500x501
Lainchan to be honest and er nothing else besides youtube and here
>>
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/forum.php

I swear anthroforums like apricity are aspie central seriously.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.