[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do bitter robot virgins make efficient killing machines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: barnes.jpg (274 KB, 849x466) Image search: [Google]
barnes.jpg
274 KB, 849x466
Do bitter robot virgins make efficient killing machines?
>>
>>29667150
Yes.
>see: just about every major mass shooting in the US in the last 20 years
>>
>>29667150
If they go for numbers rather then style, its why elliot got so little and cho got so many.
>>
Yeah for sure
The CIA should start recruiting here
>>
>>29667171
>>29667195
They shat themselves against armed opponents and killed themselves rather than fight.

>>29667224
The CIA doesn't need people who will commit suicide at the first sign of resistance in battle.
>>
>>29667261
if i was given a golden opportunity like that I wouldn't squander it

and when you have soldiers that on average have less empathy they kill and feel less remorse. like a robot.
>>
I really think I could be.

I wish they could send me to some war somewhere. I don't care where. I don't care what for. I don't care if I'm not coming back. I have nothing to come back to anyway. I just want some purpose.

Supposedly there's 12 millions surplus males in our age bracket in the US with no hope of ever having a family. We could fight hell of a land war.
>>
>>29667346
>tfw asthma, so DQed from military service

i daydream they make a elite regiment and make an exception for people with low empathy

but i doubt it
>>
>>29667261
>killed themselves rather than fight
When ammo is running low, this is actually a good solution. Do you really want to be a bitch and be thrown in a box full of niggers?

You could think of it as a Kamikaze attack, like in your korean cp cartoons.
>>
>The CIA doesn't need people who will commit suicide at the first sign of resistance in battle

Why not? being captured is not something they want anyway, in fact they wouldn't want someone who gets taken alive because they think there's a way out of it and they have the will to live.
>>
>>29667369
Eh yeah. I used to have asthma as a kid, but I think it went away. I lift quite a bit, but I'm generally out of shape. I can't run for long. I'll try to run more and see if I can do it at all...

I guess they could still use us as almost cannon fodder. Just a very large army of people not too worried about making it back or not.
>>
File: brothers.jpg (444 KB, 2400x1485) Image search: [Google]
brothers.jpg
444 KB, 2400x1485
>>29667150
>tfw no war in a far off land
>not at camp with robot brothers
>not being brothers, only living for each other
>not having purpose

fucking kill me already.
>>
>>29667261
>The CIA doesn't need people who will commit suicide at the first sign of resistance in battle.
The CIA has a need for people they can make disappear without too much protest after their purpose has been fulfilled though.
>>
If there are signs of an actual war on the horizon, I'm signing up for the military. I want a real enemy to fight, not bullshit peace-keeping missions about winning over hearts and minds. I wanna see that pink mist.

Why do we have to be born in such a boring era, robots?
>>
>>29667446

Shtrafbats will take you in comrad here is gun and remeber , Not one step back!!!! URAAAAAA!!! RUSHH B!!!
>>
>>29667557
I like the idea of being the army's disposable apeshit killers

libtards would probably call it "unethical" though.
>>
>>29667346
Whoa. 12 millions huh?
>>29667446
Supposedly Russia would be unbeatable in a land war and could easily walk over Europe if it wasn't for the US and its airforce, and nuclear deterrent.

But what if they had those 12 millions all willing to fight to the death? Could we solve the Russian problem once and for all robots?
>>
File: tumblr_mjpkmtc6Ul1rq1vxuo1_500.gif (995 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjpkmtc6Ul1rq1vxuo1_500.gif
995 KB, 500x213
>>29667594

iknr or be in the SS
>>
>>29667261
>good soldiers have never cyanide
>>
>>29667641
>be in the SS
the SS wouldn't have taken any of you lmao
>>
>>29667675

Wiking maybe, since im a scandinavian fag
>>
>>29667346
you can always be a mercenary. Look for the ones with boot camps. I'm 19 and if my life continues this shitty for more 4 or 5 years I'm either enlisting in one, killing myself or going full hermit
CIA if you're assembling a suicidal task force please pick me I know you're reading this
>>
>>29667772
Is this legit? Is it legal? I feel like western governments would frown upon mercenaries?
>>
File: agoodguy.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
agoodguy.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
Maybe as pussy ass spree shooters, but not in any militaristic sense.

pic related
>>
>>29667772
dude same
i literally have nothing to lose please cia nsa

>>29667803
western government wouldn't, western people would.
but it's not like i would tell people if i'm enjoying myself.
>>
>>29667772
>>29667839
yfw the CIA recruits you as fodder for the C.H.A.D supersoldier project to test his fighting capabilities on flesh targets.
>>
>>29667889
I'm okay with that

original comment cucked
>>
>>29667772
kek. That would be cool.

But that's way too much entrepreneurship. If I had the motivation to do that I probably wouldn't be such a robot in the first place.

I just have a death wish. I just want to be told what to do with it.
>>
>>29667889
chad is probably less autistic than a lot of people here

autists can be made stronger with training

chad isn't going to remorselessly kill as easily as robots. the more normie you are usually means you care about people more, because if you really didn't, you wouldn't be normie
>>
I'm iching for a war right now a WW3 event where the sovereignty of the U.S. is compromised by the Sino-Russian coalition the robots would either be all but wiped out or forged into chads through the blood of their fallen enemies. Death is a perferable outcome than being alone
>>
>>29667927
Not him. I'm not remorseless. But I have low empathy. I don't want to hurt anyone. But wars are different thing.

The world is a bit fucked right now because the baby boomers refused to fight and put the US in a very difficult situation. After having been humiliated and shown to be weak in Vietnam, the US was forced to adopt very complicated, and even more harmful and immoral schemes to maintain and mold the world order.

I don't think wars are necessarily wrong. Maybe there are some that still need to be fought. If the government had a use like that for me, I wouldn't object.
>>
>>29667927
>>29667889
this. I could easily do CIA's dirty job. kill kids, women, you name it. Wouldnt protest and they wouldnt have to worry about me exposing it. And when they dont need me anymore they could send me to some island in the asshole of earth or give me some cyanide. I'm happy either way
>>29667917
> If I had the motivation to do that I probably wouldn't be such a robot in the first place.
> I just want to be told what to do with it.
well that's the point. We are extremely passive and some of us are pretty stoic from always getting fucked by life. I would go through the whole process of training and then working for them without saying a word
>>
File: 1453583696821.jpg (58 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1453583696821.jpg
58 KB, 450x600
Yes
The problem is its hard to control them and prevent them from lashing back at their superiors
>>
>>29668272
>hard to control them

i'm not hard to control
>>
>>29667150
Hmm yeah. I'm so depersonalized at this point that I just see right through people as matter and economic agents and reinforcement-learning-equipped deep neural networks. Remember that scene in the Matrix when Neo suddenly sees the underlying code? That's me.

But I don't want to do anything with it anymore. I was once in finance making 300k a year but I couldn't take being abused by people all the time so I quit. I'm not really sure if I want to live at all anymore. But it wouldn't bother me at all to kill a lot of people if I knew I wouldn't go to jail or be tortured.

I wouldn't mind getting shot though. It's a reasonable way to go. Just admitting you don't have control anymore (if you ever did). Life is impermanent.
>>
>>29668272
I'm very controllable. Just tell me what to do.

Just don't expect me to make too many friends among the other soldiers (if they're normies).
>>
what's stopping us from going to fight with the kurds?
>>
>>29668420
Honor. If you accept a mission, you do it. Robots tend to be trustworthy I believe. It's normies you can't trust for shit.

Also the kurds probably have shitty uniforms and bad rations?
>>
>>29668420
I don't wanna fight for no fucking commies.
>>
>>29667150
No. If we werent betas then yes, but no.
>>
Yes. Look at ISIS
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.