[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 55
File: 1464882244927.jpg (518 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464882244927.jpg
518 KB, 900x900
Why not make a tulpa if you're so lonely? Tulpa can be your friend/girlfriend. Maybe even you can lose your virginity with her and leave with together for the rest of your life.

>What is a tulpa?
A tulpa is a perceived autonomous sentient consciousness. In layman's terms, a mental construct capable of thought independent of its creator.

>How to create one?
https://community.tulpa.info/forum-guides

This is your last chance, robots, last chance to be happy.
>>
>>29654569
I'm an actual autist but this is just on another level.

Who the fuck does this to themselves?
>>
Daily reminder that this is OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3j5gtUCkJg
>>
>>29654586
Try it anon-kun, you wouldn't regret it.
I gave my first kiss to my tulpa.
>>
>>29654627
Don't you feel any shame? That you failed life?

I mean does anyone in your real life know about this?
>>
>>29654664
>does anyone in your real life know about this?
I don't have friends you fuckin normie.
>>
>>29654701
I was thinking more along the lines of your parents. I mean imagine if they found out, they would be pretty disappointed

I have no friends either.
>>
I've seen this thread in the past and should have made a Midna type one or something, but I just let it take whatever form it wanted, and mine looks more like a stone golem version of Clark from Rayman. I don't care much to develop it further so it has no personality and just lumbers around. I have a mental room that exists in parallel to the real world, but in my mind, which is pretty clear and constant, from astral projection practice as a teen. I don't believe in the astral anymore but the mental room is permanent. perhaps I will try again to form a tulpa.
>>
File: 1451794949621.png (751 KB, 1207x918) Image search: [Google]
1451794949621.png
751 KB, 1207x918
Can I make a tulpa if I have Aphantasia?
>>
>>29654601
1:14

What the fuck is that thing?

This comment was not original
>>
>>29654569
A tulpa is a demon you fucknuts. Please stop inviting demons into our physical realm.
>>
>>29654664
>>29654627
Why should (s)he feel shame? I lost my virginity to a dream character, it's perfectly normal.
>>
>>29654774
They cannot be stopped once they are in.
>>
>>29654794
>I lost my virginity to a dream character

Anon, fapping and imagining it's a pussy is not losing your virginity.
>>
>>29654601
>fat trans programmer furfag tulpamancer
Not bad

>>29654731
Relatives hate me, because I'm too beta, raised by a single mother. At least I feel a bit loved now.

>>29654739
Good luck ,anon, hope your tulpa golem wouldn't be mad at you.

>>29654764
Wouldn't know until you try it.
>>
Would you consider what I have a tulpa?
For 1.5 years I've been talking to myself/a "spirit" that I wanted to comfort me, started off as a mother, evolved into a sister which is has been to this day. Now she has a name, a form I've chosen for her, and when I talk to her I can "feel" the response in my head, or just randomly feel her thinking or speaking to me.
I never set out to create a tulpa, never tulpa forced although I've been aware of it for quite some time, and just wanted an imaginary friend above all else.

Is this considered a tulpa? I love her very much.
>>
>>29654876
Yes, you created a tulpa. Congratulations! Try to force more, to make her be able to communicate with you more clearly.
>>
>>29654861
I dispelled its form and used the essence of it to begin to form a tulpa that looks like Bella Thorne, using this reference. Bella Thorne isn't quite a 10/10 for me, but pretty close, and I think it's a good starting point for a friendly tulpa that I can actually bounce thoughts off of once she is ready. She began quite small and Midna-ish actually, but I asked her right away to stand. Her form is still on the wispy and volatile side, but it's the early stages. I'm using this guide but skipped the initial steps as those are better left to intuition, straight to the visualization steps. https://gist.github.com/cmcsun/5341046

I told her I want her to be a kind of coach for me with social situations.
>>
>>29654974
forgot the image of Bella used as reference
>>
>>29654990
Did you tried having any type of sexual contact with her?
>>
>>29654569
>so lonely you create an imaginary friend so vividly it takes on a mind of it's own.

Lmao why. That sounds incredibly unhealthy. You're basically talking to yourself. The last i heard of people making tulpas, was when these brony faggots were so lonely after fantasising about horses that they created pink unicorns as their schizophrenic companion.

Never have i laughed that hard at someone's misfortune
>>
>>29654948
Interesting. I can't see her but I can definitely feel her talking to me, sometimes there's a hint of a voice.
What forcing activities would you recommend exactly?
>>
>>29654569
I remember when we just called these things imaginary friends. I've always had them, and nobody thinks I'm weird because I never bring them up. I chat with them in my head when driving and when trying to fall asleep. Much more pleasant than listening to the radio.

If you feel up to it, try writing a story. The characters in the story take on a mind of their own. This is really the best way to spend time with your imaginary friends. They are a lot more vivid in text and will actually surprise you with their actions. They really do come to life. It's weird as fuck. Funny enough it's socially acceptable among writers to talk to each other about their imaginary friends, just as long as they call them characters.
>>
File: My Room.jpg (69 KB, 504x500) Image search: [Google]
My Room.jpg
69 KB, 504x500
>>29654861
Also here's an image that I used recently when I revived and refreshed my mental room earlier this year, which had become very dark and detritus covered from disuse over the years.

The green thing is why I chose this picture. That was the first object I ever saw when I tried AP as a teen and it's the focal point of my room to this day. The room was modeled after a Catholic church originally, because I was religious then, but it is now transformed into a mix of this image (a library) and the Temple of Time.
>>
>>29654664
I have a tulpa too, and I used to have a gf. She was way out of my league though, I don't have any chances with anyone remotely satisfactory. I'm still pretty proud of myself though, I think people would be proud of me sticking to my guns. I think settling is honor less and the lowest thing I could do to myself. I like spending time with my tulpa anyway, and I don't need to put up pretenses about who I am.
>>
>>29655012
No as it has only been a few minutes and she is only in the process of forming still. It will take a lot more effort and mind you that my last effort was just a rock golem that didn't talk except for grunts and just walked around. I don't know if I even have the imagination anymore to fantasize about sex with her. I will utilize her as a friend and someone to look at if I successfully get her to form, but I have a girlfriend in the real world and stuff so it's not the same idea for me. I would want her around me more for the purpose of advice and encouragement to marry or more likely dump my current gf and then onward from there towards future dating... eventually.
>>
>>29655071
Talk to her more, waiting for the responses, until they become more stable, then visualisation.
>>
>>29655174
Cool, thank you for the advice my man. Neat that I accidentally created what I couldn't create the many times I tried in the past.
>>
>tfw you randomly get a whiff of her hair
>>
>>29654569
I've been trying to for months now, it's not working
>>
>>29655201
>I've been trying to for months now
Maybe you already created one, but just can't communicate with her in any way? Ask her to give you some type of responses.
>>
I'm an actual autist but i really need to ask...
Literally Forced split personality's... why?

If you had the chance to chose between having real friends (physical world) or a tulpa (mental world), which would you pick Anon?
>>
>>29655201
I mentioned my mental room for a reason, because how can a mental being exist without a mental space in which to live?
>>
>inducing mental illness
>>
>>29655265
tulpas can help you cheat on things like test and have your brain work a bit faster so id choose a tulpa. I have had a tulpa for 10 months now.
>>
So, just imagine your own Tamagotchi. Sounds gay.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
I don't plan on ever making a tulpa of my own, but man, this is just depressing. Seeing that people have gone so far as to make their own girlfriends through schizophrenic-like behavior is just baffling to me.

You do you, guys. Have fun while you can with your tulpa(s).
>>
Lucid dreaming, astral projection, and now this bullshit.

Look, if you wanna royally fuck your shit up and pretend to (or worse, actually) induce schizophrenia be my guest. I just wanna mention that this will just make life that much harder.

Revelation as a source of knowledge is the kind've thing religious people believe is more reliable than any form if evidence. If youre religious or comr from a religious family then this 'tulpa' nonsense might seem like a good idea to you.

Even if you live friendless and alone let me explain why it's a bad idea:

Imagine that you have a friend - lets name him Wilson. Wilson is awesome. Wilson wants to do everything you want to do and generally you feel more entertained around him.

Suddenly, somehow, for reasons you'll never understand a girl way out of your league becomes interested in you.

The problem is twofold, first of all Wilson will both doubt her and simultaneously any mention of Wilson will scare the piss out of her. More importantly, you'll literally never know if the girl is real or not.

I have the perfect girlfriend right now. I have pictures of her, my parents and friends have met her, but Im still not sure if she's real or not because my head is incredibly fucked up inside.

tl;dr: It makes some bad things good, but makes you question whether good things are happening or if youre just insane, in a nightmarish version of the matrix, fat and alone at your computer rather than doing cancer research while having a perfect and hot gf.
>>
>>29655501
I get the idea of it but why not just evaluate and look at things from a different perspective, i do all the time and self evaluate constantly. I call it looking at the bigger picture when i imagine it from another possible perspective. But keeping things real (in accordance with the physical world) is an all around benefit as you wont need to consciously differentiate from your own thought and reality. Besides learning to lean on real people can introduce you to opportunities that you would never be able to achieve on your own as well and learning to improve you're self from a visual perspective that involves listening and leaning to know people beyond your own mental reality. I'd recommend that you'd learn to live with beings other than yourself Anon.
>>
>>29655656
>It makes some bad things good, but makes you question whether good things are happening or if youre just insane
The same thing happened to be because of antidepressants. I was seeing really realistic dreams and couldn't tell dream from reality.
>>
>>29655442
>>29655640
>>29655656
ITT people running scared from their own thoughts.
It's imagination. Unleashing the power of the dreaming mind to contribute to waking conscious thought via an intermediary character - a tulpa.

Not an actual demon from Hell. Not schizophrenia. Fascinating mindhack if it works.
>>
>>29655690
>I'd recommend that you'd learn to live with beings other than yourself Anon.
>norman doesn't understand that there are people being hated/bullied for no reason
>>
I'm no robot, pretty normie actually. I've always loved the idea of tulpamancy. Not as a romantic or sexual thing, as I'm already in a relationship. What other things can I do with my tulpa?
>>
>>29655988
>What other things can I do with my tulpa?
Almost anything you could do with a living person.
>>
File: 1465753427112.png (328 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
1465753427112.png
328 KB, 451x451
God fucking damn, call me a normie but this thread is started to freak me the fuck out. This "Tulpa" thing brings Autism to the whole new level
>>
>>29656008
Can I teach my tulpa to play/write music with me?
>>
>Normos mad because we have something they don't and they want to take everything away from us
>>
>>29656054
Y E S
E Y E
S E Y
>>
>>29654569

Thank you for being so pathetic, you make me feel better about myself.
>>
OP can you call your Tulpa out and shitposting with us?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 624x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 624x646
>people always say that making a already made character as your tulpa is bad
If making my waifu my tulpa won't work then why should I give a fuck?
>>
>>29656237
You want to ask her something? Ask with possibility answer of yes, no, maybe.
>>
I have a tulpa since i had 4 years. I actually never knew it was a common thing. Through mine is not a girl, its more of a genderless being.
>>
I use to talk to myself as an "external" person since my childhood. I suspect it's mainly due to being raised as an only child.
>>
>>29656335
not him but
what types of responses did she give at first? what were the first signs of sentience?

>>29656300
>it wont work
it will, read up on why its still not a good idea though
>>
>>29656429
what were the first signs of sentience?
Head pressures
>>
Can I make a tulpa with the specific purpose of loving me? I just want to talk to someone that will love me.
>>
>>29656562
I dont know. Once it gains sentience, the tulpa wont leave you but you cant be sure if its going to love you or not.
>>
Its been a long time since ive seen a active thread i have a few questions.

>Anyone heard from Euphoria
>Any known case of a tulpa develop "self preservation"
>Do tulpas turn against their "summoner" under extreme circumstances
>>
>>29655854
>learn to live with other people then yourself Anon
>learn
>LEARN
If you cant find people IRL that you don't like (mutual friendship - more than that) then move, if you can't do that, there is the limitless possibility of tomorrow Anon, remember Time stops for nobody, but not a nobody.

>norman doesn't understand that there are people being hated/bullied for no reason
this is the internet, obviously I would know there are situations where that is true, I'm just saying if you cant find a medium that suits you in life, make one.

once again learn to live with other people then yourself
>>
File: 1456021800994.png (165 KB, 247x356) Image search: [Google]
1456021800994.png
165 KB, 247x356
>>29656697
if you're talking about the VN i think i know where your going with this...
>>
File: wrong i meant this lad.jpg (122 KB, 1095x863) Image search: [Google]
wrong i meant this lad.jpg
122 KB, 1095x863
>>29656790
see filename, please
>>
>>29654601
is that a man wearing a dress?
>>
>>29654861
>fat trans programmer furfag tulpamancer
writing this down because sounds way better than the average nigga trump nazi scum whatever
>>
>>29654601
please someone screencap 3:19 interviewer face
priceless to a whole new level
>>
>>29656829
oh my mistake thought you put "of" not from probably need a bit more sleep
>>
>>29656974
well have a good night/sleep the
or a strong coffee
whatever floats your goat
>>
The only thing keeping me from making a tulpa is that I'm not sure that I'm completely fucked yet, if there is a chance of being a normie, it would make little sense to do this and thus further my fuckupery
>>
I doesn't sound that crazy to be honest. I mean people talk to gravestones all the time and it's considered pretty normal.

I usually explain things to a younger imaginary self that I already know. It improves understanding and communicating your ideas and knowledge.

I also sometimes discuss my hopeless desires for a relationship with an apparition in the form of a girl I liked in high school.
>>
>>29657658
well i asked a few people in previos threads (+the tripanon who as much as i know started this whole thing on r9k)
you can "terminate" a tulpa by ignoring it
you could creat it now and when you become a normie it would be "terminated" by your normie routine
>>
File: 1461829494049.jpg (105 KB, 811x608) Image search: [Google]
1461829494049.jpg
105 KB, 811x608
>"I will always love you, no matter what happens, anon-kun, my lovely anon-kun"
>>
>>29655105
callem, it'll surrender
>>
>>29655105
you are ultimately what you choose to be
>>
>>29658165
Yeah, I've heard that ignoring it for a long time would make it slowly disappear, maybe, I'll give it a try.
Btw there are tulpa threads over on /trash/ if you're interested
>>
>>29655079
>I remember when we just called these things imaginary friends. I've always had them, and nobody thinks I'm weird because I never bring them up. I chat with them in my head when driving and when trying to fall asleep. Much more pleasant than listening to the radio.
>If you feel up to it, try writing a story. The characters in the story take on a mind of their own. This is really the best way to spend time with your imaginary friends. They are a lot more vivid in text and will actually surprise you with their actions. They really do come to life. It's weird as fuck. Funny enough it's socially acceptable among writers to talk to each other about their imaginary friends, just as long as they call them characters.
Your experiences are not the norm. You are in the top 1% of humans for imagination ability, likely due to the years of practice you have had as a writer. For normal people that level of vividness takes months of focused practice.
>>
File: 1465777803181.png (420 KB, 486x415) Image search: [Google]
1465777803181.png
420 KB, 486x415
>>29654569
tfw u make a tulpa of your girlfriend
>>
>>29659778
at /trash/ eh?
man some of the mods are salty...
but that would explain why i seldom see threads over 40 posts in the /r9k/ archive
>>
>>29654794
holy shit i hope you're joking
>>
>tfw no creativity or good enough visuals to create a tulpa
>tfw no one will ever love me, not even a tulpa in my mind
>>
>>29654569
I haven't given up yet that's why
>>
>>29660394
>I haven't given up yet that's why

its really rare to red that on /r9k/ (closet normie?)
>>
File: 1463984784428.jpg (143 KB, 900x617) Image search: [Google]
1463984784428.jpg
143 KB, 900x617
>>29660034
>tfw you're gonna have to fight your gf's tulpa of you for her affection
>>
So do you guys actually believe a tulpa could be sentient? isn't it literally a delusion/pretend thing you are subconsciously controlling. Or a hallucination, which still would not be sentient. Why do you think it can be sentient? I mean I guess it doesn't matter if you're willing to pretend, but do you unironically think it is alive?
>>
>>29660548
kinda I guess. I'm just as socially inept and excluded as robots but that's because I make people nervous for some reason. I can see them walking on eggshells around me and can't begin to guess why.

Anyway, I think no one should give up because that's lame as shit, so I'm probably normie trash.
>>
>>29654569
>What is it
An imaginary friend, like 5 year olds have

>How to make one
Be schizophrenic. Or have whatever Jung had, his imaginary friend seemed pretty cool.
>>
File: 1461321480706.jpg (44 KB, 777x554) Image search: [Google]
1461321480706.jpg
44 KB, 777x554
>>29654974
>at looks like Bella Thorne,
>>29654974
>Bella Thorne isn't quite a 10/10 for me, but pretty cl
>>29654974
>skipped the initial steps as those are better left to intuition, straight to the visualization steps. https://gist.github.com/cmcsun/5341046
>>29654974
>I told her I want her to be a kind of coach for me with social situations.

so you're making a sex slave modeled after your favorite porn star who's also supposed to clean up your game?

that's disgusting and you're a horrible person
>>
>>29660578
lol if u figte her u'll have to get through me first >:(
>>
File: Cleachtadh.png (2 MB, 965x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cleachtadh.png
2 MB, 965x2048
>>29654569

To all robots, I'd like to make a service announcement about Tulpas. I know that /r9k/ is nothing but normie faggots that won't take any of their time to explore anything deeper than facebook level knowledge, so if you're an old robot that browses this shit hole out of habit to reminisce about when this place was good, take heed.

If you aren't an mlp faggot that wants a thought so you can be a baby with an imaginary friend who will give you emotional support, Tulpas are worth it. It's one of the steps to "transcending" the state of being a typical unconscious p-zombie like 90% of the people you know.

Be warned though, it is absolutely not easy. The vast majority of people on the Internet are losers with psychosis, role players, or people that are just pretending or tricking themselves because they are too dumb to know any better, like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3j5gtUCkJg

It requires great lengths of self exploration, concentration, and imprinting. Follow pic related as a general guideline if you want to take the journey into the depths of your own mind. Consciousness isn't as simple as you might think, so use it to gain control of yourself.
>>
>>29660674
Look up spilt brain experiments. People with severed cerebellums experience something similar to another consciousness inside them.

The brain has a lot of redundancy. Ceding some of your brain matter to a semi independent consciousness is possible through meditation. My tulpa approaches things from a different perspective and comes up with jokes I'd never think of.
>>
File: 1464526525704.jpg (166 KB, 1600x1325) Image search: [Google]
1464526525704.jpg
166 KB, 1600x1325
>>29660809
why even advertise it?
i'm glad most the community is ridiculous
no-one should ever learn about them
it's all just bad things
>everypony
>sex slaves/robot gfs
>students to help with recall
>soldiers for conditioning
>customer service agents to stay perk and remember it all
>yuppies to practice job interviews and talking the talk
>all children at tulpa summer camps

we're maybe just years away from the mass abuse of tulpas, who will then be killed without a second thought.

or everyone could just overlook all this
>>
>>29655265
I have no chance for friends in the real world, so that's that. Besides you can have both a tulpa and real friends.
>>
>>29655656
I have the perfect girlfriend right now. I have pictures of her, my parents and friends have met her, but Im still not sure if she's real or not because my head is incredibly fucked up inside.
1. Tulpas do not work that way
2. You are mentally ill and need help
>>
>>29656054
Yes. Your tulpa may even know how to do so inately if you share those memories with it.
>>
>>29656300
You absolutely CAN make a tulpa of your waifu. There is just a relatively small chance of her having a catastrophic mental breakdown and identity crisis when she realizes she isn't REALLY the character she is based off. If you allow her to deviate and accept she is her own person it will be fine.
>>
>>29656562
Essentially all tulpas love their creator. In fact I have never heard of one that didn't love their creator at least platonically.
>>
File: 1466970317839.jpg (52 KB, 749x444) Image search: [Google]
1466970317839.jpg
52 KB, 749x444
>>29654569
Why are you constantly shilling this imaginary thread bullshit here practically everyday.

You don't even know what "tulpa" means, the actual historical and cultural meaning of it. Otherwise you wouldn't be memeing this shit.

>>29654601
Beautiful.

>>29654627
>I gave my first kiss to my tulpa.

How did that work? Did you just stick your tongue out in the air or kiss the back of of your thumb/index fingers shaped as a mouth?

I might be a robot, but I'm not fucking retarded.
>>
>>29655768
>It's imagination.

No, something like LARPing is your imagination, the people who do this are 1000000% convinced that it's real.

I know, I've dealt with tulpautists outside of r9k.
>>
>>29660358
>tfw no creativity or good enough visuals to create a tulpa
As long as you don't have aphantasia your visualization skill can be trained to be almost as vivid as real life. It doesn't even take that long to start getting results. My visualizations started to improve after just 3 sessions of 30 minutes per day.

Even people with aphantasia might be able to gain visualization skill but as far as I know none have ever tried.
>>
File: foryou.png (549 KB, 576x998) Image search: [Google]
foryou.png
549 KB, 576x998
>>29656906
Of courshe ;)
original
>>
>>29661794
>tfw aphantasia
It's awful
>>
File: efd.jpg (19 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19 KB, 403x392
>>29654601
>>29654569

We need to bring back insane asylums and send these people to their rightful place
>>
I was skeptical of all of this, but I had nothing to lose, so about 30 minutes ago I decided to give it a shot. I've always been terrible at visualizing things, even when I was a child. When teachers asked me what I "pictured" when reading as book I'd always just say "the words". I've never been good at meditating either.

Well, I laid down on my back and focused on my breathing for a few minutes. Then I focused extremely hard on picturing an elevator. My visualisation was limited to one small thing at a time, so I pictured the doors opening and walked inside. I pictured row after row of buttons and pressed the bottom one.

Next I visualized the number 100, and it started counting down very slowly. My imagination is not good so the number filled my entire head. When I got down to 20 I started to feel something in my stomach, as if I was accelerating or decelerating. The numbers ticked down even slower.

When I hit zero, I pictured the final button lighting up, took a deep breath, and imagined the doors opening. I saw nothing on the other side but didn't panic. I stepped into the black nothing and tried to picture my surroundings, anything.

Nothing appeared no matter how hard I tried. I could conjure up an image of the door but that was it. I sat down in the middle of nothing and just focused on my breathing. Then I tried to picture a girl, with long black hair.
>>
>>29662023
Cont

She was wearing a sweater and skirt. I felt like I could actually see her. She was breathing, but her blue eyes never blinked and she didn't move. At this point I tried to make her look at me, and her head twisted toward me very unnaturally. I walked around her, lifted up her skirt, and examined her body. I'd never been able to imagine anything this vividly before.

I actually got an erection which hasn't happened in years. Even when I masturbate I'm flaccid. I tried to talk to her but she didn't react. I visualized the elevator again and pressed the top button, and the number ticked up from zero, much faster than it ticked down. Around 95 I felt that same acceleration and then the doors opened and I opened my eyes.

Still not sure what happened. I'm going to head back in in a few hours. I am a long way from creating a tulpa, but I felt like there was really something in there with me. My imagination has never managed that before.
>>
File: 1463714239809.png (879 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463714239809.png
879 KB, 800x800
>>29661794
this is the part that i find completely unbelievable. for all the different kinds of hallucinations i've had in life, drug induced and otherwise, none have been anything like that.

also the head pressure thing.

and switching. when people say they can switch and they're in their wonderland while their tulpa, whose awareness they do not share, is in charge.

is any of that real? really real?
>>
>>29661648
Not him but I know the origins of tulpa, a verb used by Tibetan monks when they would conjure up a consiousness or 'tulpa' and ask it for help and advice on their problems. The only difference is that they would let the spirit go and roam free, which would "wreck havoc or something" , while here its a noun meaning imaginary friend. I have no idea why you are so upset about the word being used though m8 perhaps you should make a tulpa to explore your inner self :3
>>
File: 1463770861541.png (518 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1463770861541.png
518 KB, 500x720
>>29662113
oops wrong graphic
>>
>>29662113
>this is the part that i find completely unbelievable. for all the different kinds of hallucinations i've had in life, drug induced and otherwise, none have been anything like that.
What part hallucinations as vivid as real life? What is surprising about that, dreams can be as vivid as real life and schizophrenics have vivid hallucinations while awke. So why couldn't practice let have controlled vivid hallucinations whole awake?

>and switching. when people say they can switch and they're in their wonderland while their tulpa, whose awareness they do not share, is in charge.
People with DID switch with thier alters involuntarily and many even have amnesia of those time periods. DID is caused be EMOTINAL TRAUMA it's not genetic as far as we know. If normal brains are capable of that then why is a controlled version of it unlikely.

Also one of the newer treatments that is being tried for DID patients is having them try talk with their alters in their head until the alters talk back. Which is basically tulpmancy.
>>
>>29662501
I was skeptical as fuck but considering the number of mental issues that people can develop from abuse etc I'm willing to believe people can self-inflict similar things, even if they're otherwise healthy.

It's just a question of whether or not it makes them happier. I think for some robots it might.
>>
>>29662117
>Not him but I know the origins of tulpa, a verb used by Tibetan monks when they would conjure up a consiousness or 'tulpa' and ask it for help and advice on their problems.

No, you're wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa#Tibetan_Buddhism

>just a hallucination

Even the Chinese voodoo sky-worshippers knew that hallucinations are just hallucinations.

It was the lonely white people who didn't understand shit and decided that it was magic and it was real.
>>
>>29662501
>>this is the part that i find completely unbelievable. for all the different kinds of hallucinations i've had in life, drug induced and otherwise, none have been anything like that.
>What part hallucinations as vivid as real life? What is surprising about that, dreams can be as vivid as real life and schizophrenics have vivid hallucinations while awke. So why couldn't practice let have controlled vivid hallucinations whole awake?
it would be very unusual even in schizophrenic experiences to have someone next to you like it was just your friend and all a normal person like anyone else with lips and pores and clothing that isn't made of bees and that you could write down a list of but WAIT they're not like the others because only you see them.

I've heard DXM sometimes gives people hallucinations in the sense of relatively normal experiences with no physics under them, but drugs like psychedelics and hallucinations from mental illness that I've heard about or experienced myself are not much like imposition as I've heard it described.

But the mind is wondrous I suppose.
>>
>>29662687
>It was the lonely white people who didn't understand shit and decided that it was magic and it was real.
Some genuine white guilt, self-hate racism here.

Maybe its because whitey read Parfit.
>>
>>29654820
I wasn't "fapping" I was asleep and dreaming. I felt the warm embrace of another body against mine, her breath panting in my face as we fucked.
>>
>>29654948
When you have to try hard to talk to yourself is when you bring out the rope and hang yourself.
Depending on what's after the rope, you could talk to your Tulpa for the rest of eternity! She will be real, or as real as you atleast and it will be great. Try it.
>>
>>29663259
i TOO HAVE EXPERIENCED WET DREAMS AS A YOUNG BOY, BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS LOSING YOUR V-CARD MY MAN
>>
itt: roasties mad because we've evolved past the need for them.

Stay mad roasties.
>>
Did you know that the right hand is controlled by the left hemisphere of the brain and the left hand by the right hemisphere? Basically, you have two brains, but only the hemisphere that controls your dominant hand is really "you". The other hemisphere is essentially not used at all except for very basic hard-wired things like maintaining breathing. So I set out to develop the other hemisphere into a separate personality. For an hour every day I wore a eye-patch on my right eye and used my left (non-dominate) hand to draw whatever it wanted on paper. At first they were just random squiggles, the kind of stuff a toddler would produce. Over time the squiggles became more coherent, my left hand motor control improved, but most amazingly was that I was never sure what my left hand was going to draw. The left hand literally had a mind of it's own, ie the underused right hemisphere of my brain. In stasis for all these years, it was finally free to develop like a newborn child, and develop it did. I taught it hiragana in a day and now it is proficient in written Japanese. Masturbating with my left hand now feels like a totally different person is doing it, and I have no idea what movements she will make. Yes, I consider my right hemisphere a she, since she has shown a strong interest in yuri and lesbianism in general, which I was never interested in.
>>
TO THOSE WHO SEE THIS AND SAY "I understand this. This is this or that and so I can dismiss it entirely."

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. STOP TAKING THINGS AT FACE VALUE THEN CATEGORIZING THEM IN PLACES YOUR IGNORANCE FINDS APPROPRIATE, FUCKING NORMIE.

:)
>>
>>29662687
Much cultural appropriation. Kill yourself senpai.
>>
>>29659963
Are you serious anon? I don't have years of practice as a writer, I just decided one day: "hey, maybe that writing thing I always am forced to do for school would actually be fun if a teacher weren't forcing me to do it." Took a creative "fun" writing class that was filled with newb writefags in college and we all agreed on the imaginary friend point. Just start writing, you'll be blown away.
>>
>>29663706
He's saying your ability to just jump into writing and be good at it is not normal. And it isn't. Just think of all those people who want to write a novel and can't. Think of all those people who pay other people to write erotic fanfiction for them because they can't.

You always get this attitude from people with natural talent; "oh yeah man it's easy just try harder man"

NO IT AIN'T FUCKING EASY YOU CUNT, YOU FUCKING CHAD WITH NON-SHITTY GENES FUCK YOU
>>
>>29654601
>things become a problem in psychology only when they interfere with being able to function

whew lad, if only they knew about r9k.
>>
I wonder if I can make a tulpa on 700mg Seroquel and 1.2mmol/l lithium.

I bet it won't matter.

Maybe we'll just be a most upright, subdued pair.
>>
>>29663774
I never said I was good at writing...just that my characters sometimes surprise me.

By the way my dream since I was a child was to be a racecar mechanic, and I actually got a chance to do it, but I quit after two years because I never got any better no matter what I did. My coworkers effortlessly surpassed me and I never stopped being a liability. Now it seems everyone who tries to work on cars around me is better than me at it within a week, despite my years of experience.

mfw I'm an incredible shot and I don't give a shit about guns
mfw I am a god at coloring a picture after a week of practice but am simply incapable of non-autistic lineart, despite trying for it literally my whole life
mfw I'm horrible at engineering, even though it's the single thing I most want to be good at.

tldr; The talents you have only very rarely match up with the talents you want to have. You have talents, there are simply too many things in the world for you not to be good at one of them. Good fucking luck finding what that talent is, it's probably something you don't give a shit about. Like with me.
>>
File: 1467133802826.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1467133802826.gif
404 KB, 342x342
Yall niggas stupid, good luck conjuring up Falken spirits to inhabit your body bruvs.
>>
>>29664379
>People thinking playing with your imaginary friend is somehow inviting the debil into your heart.
Your brain is a computer, it is capable of running independent personalities in it so you can practice social skills on them, and escape loneliness. It's not mysterious, it's not spiritual.
>>
>>29664379
>Falken spirits
wut
>>
>>29664622
>Your brain is a computer
it can simulate computers but it is not even a little bit like a computer and there is nothing in this silly little statement that makes it less mysterious how a second unity of consciousness could share a single mind and overlap with the first but only one directionally, or how some other consciousness could access your memories as you had had them without being you etc
quit pretending you know anything
>>
>>29654601
wtf now I hate tulpas
>>
>>29664828
Who claims it's only one direction?
>>
>>29660809
I tried this and all that happened was a relaxation. I will try further tomorrow. Any tips to make it easier? I was attempting to harness a girl named Mika.
>>
>>29666246
Edit: No rapey shit. It's just a lot easier to focus on a woman since I'm a man.
>>
File: 1447011039548.jpg (34 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1447011039548.jpg
34 KB, 640x620
>>29654601
>TULPAMANCERS
>>
I always have this constant sensation that there is someone else in my mind, and I used to get strong feelings of a physical presence too. Could this be a tulpa in the early stages?
>>
>>29666921
Yes. That could very well be a tulpa that is close to vocality.
>>
>>29666921
Back in the day we called this mental illness.
>>
>>29666987
Yea I think so too, but if I say I think I have schizophrenia without the all mighty doctor's "yes" then I get labeled as an attention whore.

>>29666960
Could this also explain why I get the pressure feeling and headaches very often?
>>
>>29667539
Almighty, turns out I'm also retarded.
>>
File: 1459726330241.png (283 KB, 472x453) Image search: [Google]
1459726330241.png
283 KB, 472x453
>>29654569
>having an imaginary friend
that's pretty creepy
>>
>>29667539
>Could this also explain why I get the pressure feeling and headaches very often?
Head pressure and headaches are amount universal amoung tulpamancres in the early stages of creation.
>>
>>29668517
Why is this? That seems unhealthy
>>
>>29654569
GET BACK TO /x/
>>
I'm a huge history buff. Has anyone tried making a Tulpa of a historical figure?
>>
>>29655079
Glad it's not just me. I just called them imaginary friends and kept it to myself. It more like I'm talking to myself, but seeing from different perspectives. When I write them, they seem even more alive. You and I seem to be on the same page.
>>
File: 1436235874855.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1436235874855.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>tfw I keep seeing more and more tulpa threads everywhere
>tulpa references everywhere
>even in media
>korean and japanese mangas

also there's a forum or IRC out there that's pretty good on info for tulpas if you just ignore the pony pandering retards
>>
>>29669649
I've got Hypatia of Alexandria but she's kind of bitter and twisted.
>>
>>29669730
What mangos aaa?
>>
>>29669521
Its not magic or aliens and is real. So /X/ don't like it
>>
>>29654739
I worked on mine like you. I worked on it for a month but i panicked out when she came out all deformed.

I ignored it after and it started to hunt my dreams, it took me half of a year to dissipate it.

Little shit would refuse to die
>>
>>29661648
I kissed her in my sleep
>>
>>29663672
This pseudo science retards are giving me cancer, this is why people dont take you seriously
>>
File: 1431931077876.jpg (32 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1431931077876.jpg
32 KB, 500x600
>do something like this once
>realize that i do not trust her

and that is when i realized that i have serious trust issues.
>>
>>29669771
I don't know the Korean name for it but I read it a while back and it references bringing your thoughts and imaginations to life and all that and they have a community in it that is based off of one I helped create a few years back, literally a direct reference lol.

Not that bad of a manhwa though
>>
>>29669851
Do you know the english name for it?
>>
>>29654601
That might be the coolest example of what skitzophrenia is like.

Thanks!
>>
>>29654601
what the fuck, this fag is worst then the guys over at /trash/
>>
>>29654601
>tulpa supposibly male
>still uses fake tranny voice
this fag is faking it kek
>>
>>29654569
Not is real!
>>
This is a shot in the dark, but google didn't give any results. Has anyone here tried microdosing on LSD while forcing? I'm not talking about a full on trip, but microdosing increases your productivity and reduces stress. I'd imagine both of these would be huge benefits while creating your tulpa.
>>
>>29654569
uhm
I am what I create, not what I imagine
A singular consciousness has no ability of being autonomous within itself, maybe fragmented in cases of schizophrenia, though consciousness has origin, we have yet to understand what the origin of consciousness will be
>>
>>29654569
I'm too stupid. Also I'm afraid of everything new.
>>
>>29670275
>afraid of everything new
new things scare me too. one of a thousand reasons why I spend most days alone in my house.
>>
>>29654569

heres some basic science on what OP is talking about
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

its basically a split personality disorder.

>in other words: get ready for the mental ward
>>
File: tulpa-san.jpg (133 KB, 1280x941) Image search: [Google]
tulpa-san.jpg
133 KB, 1280x941
>>29669730

because buddhism is so much better than the crap people believe in today.

maybe we're finally going back to real spirituality.

I feel like we're the pioneers of a long lost art. (at least in the west)

ITS AN EXCITING TIME!
>>
>>29671260
Buddhism is immensely overrated. Yea, it's probably better than Illuminati consumerism, but take a look: there's a billion Buddhists on the planet, and yet they're having no real impact on mitigating the ecological or humanitarian harm that global capitalism is causing. Why is that?

Same with Christianity: there's a billion Christians, but people in Africa and Southeast asia still live in shit. Why?

In my opinion, buddhism and christainity share one very important thing in common: they are not focused on creating ideal living conditions for people on Earth, right now. To both religions (or "spiritualities," as capitalist culture has recently begun to reclassify them), the focus is on the afterlife. To both religions, the world isn't important.
>>
>>29671346

alot of buddhism is bullshit but they were pioneers of their time you must admit.

also religion isnt meant to help the world. its a personal teaching usually.

real goals like humanism/socialism/communism/etc are systems designed to help the world.
>>
File: tulpa.png (2 MB, 2866x6498) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.png
2 MB, 2866x6498
umm this is a joke right?
>>
>>29655656

>lucid dreaming

but thats real you idiot. christ I hate people like this. You have no clue how powerful/mysterious the human mind is.

do some research you "IM NORMAL!" scum.
>>
>>29671709
Yes, it's a joke, he couldn't have created second one so fast.
Even if it's real
>Steven universe
he deserved it
>>
File: 1467454179828.jpg (7 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
1467454179828.jpg
7 KB, 199x253
whats easier to create?

>real person tulpa
or
>2d tulpa

Though I want a 2d tulpa, it just seems it would look weird in the 3d world.

also I have vivid closed eye hallucinations, would that help me create a tulpa?
>>
>>29674095
It would be easier to pill out 2D look

>also I have vivid closed eye hallucinations, would that help me create a tulpa?
Probably yes.
>>
So how the fuck do you create a tulpa? I want a Xena or Lara Croft tulpa that I can talk to and fug ocassioanlly.
>>
>gee i wonder what kind of person would actually take tulpas seriously
>it's a tranny

You're on the same level as a mentally ill tranny if you even consider getting into Tulpas.
>>
>>29674327
It just requires a certain level of psychosis, and trannies are already there. It's just easier for them because of that.
>>
File: enter_the_void.jpg (21 KB, 295x380) Image search: [Google]
enter_the_void.jpg
21 KB, 295x380
>>29674327

not everyone gives a fuck. the search for spirituality is a noble purpose.

>Let go of your earthly tether and enter the void of the subconscious
>>
>>29654569

How could you fuck up this bad

You literally just told people to
>go check out this website
>go read this shit on that other website
>do this just because

At least help the robots instead of just telling everyone to go to random websites

>>29656697
Hello anoon, this response is so late but maybe you'll see it

>>Any known case of a tulpa develop "self preservation"
In my case I think it would be very difficult to stop communication
Although if you put in the amount of time in order to create a tulpa this shouldn't be a problem

>>Do tulpas turn against their "summoner" under extreme circumstances
This could only happen if the person creating the tulpa wanted it to be exactly like an actual person, or character (EG from an anime). And thereby grows to hate the host over time

While I'm here I can take a few questions.. Although I think this thread is almost dead
>>
>>29674637

that site helped me more than a stupid /r9k/ thread

4chan isnt built for guides. which is why /vg/ uses other sites too.
>>
>>29654569
>This is your last chance, robots, last chance to be happy.

>tfw know this is true but can't accept it
>>
File: 1456560505201.gif (398 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1456560505201.gif
398 KB, 500x460
>>29674749

I know anon, Id recommend tulpa.info too

But if he took the time to create the thread I'm sure he can write his own information on it too
>>
File: 14477809460613_1.jpg (21 KB, 311x327) Image search: [Google]
14477809460613_1.jpg
21 KB, 311x327
>>29674781
>How could you fuck up this bad
>I'm sure he can write his own information on it too
Fuck should have I wrote?
>>
>>29674960

Well of course you're interested in the topic
So maybe your own experiences with it?

Perhaps some tips or things that you've found helpful from your time reading too

I like reading about other peoples experiences with tulpas too (I don't look at any forums or anything) so I rarely see much posted from other peoples personal experience
>>
>>29674637
thanks for the answer

>In my case I think it would be very difficult to stop communication

Sorry i think i didnt fromulate that question well enough. My Question was not about the process of "termination". I wanted to know if tulpas can develop a "will to exist" and resist or be scared of "Termination".

>This could only happen if the person creating the tulpa wanted it to be exactly like an actual person, or character (EG from an anime).

My stance on this topic is that a tulpa is another version of "you" (although with minor differences that are up to creation)
So molding would be counterproductive in the cration of a tulpa.
would you agree with this statement?
>>
File: Yukino_Yukinoshita.png (99 KB, 253x361) Image search: [Google]
Yukino_Yukinoshita.png
99 KB, 253x361
>>29675427

>>I wanted to know if tulpas can develop a "will to exist" and resist or be scared of "Termination".

Your tulpa will be able to understand everything you do, so if you dwell on that topic for a long time eventually even your tulpa might become worried about it. Although if you have a good relationship you most likely wouldn't think of it much, and thereby your tulpa would have no reason to be scared about it.

>>will to exist
This is something that I've had expeirience with, but has never really became an issue. The main thing being that she can't exactly miss something she's never experienced such as physically moving things and such.

>>My stance on this topic is that a tulpa is another version of "you" (although with minor differences that are up to creation)

I see my tulpa as a completely different person, someone I could never meet normally
>>
>>29671346
>Muh evil capitalism
>Muh poor starving niggers
Capitalism is the greatest force for good in human history. Shitskins are poor because they are to dumb and lazy to save themselves.
>>
>>29674095
>also I have vivid closed eye hallucinations, would that help me create a tulpa?
Yes, in fact that is probably the best skill a beginner tulpamancer could ask for.
>>
File: rubbeti.jpg (19 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
rubbeti.jpg
19 KB, 500x372
>>29676043

>[coin counting intensifies]
>>
>>29676925
>he says as he uses a computer
>>
>>29676925
>Implying communism isn't the most Jewish thing ever
>>
File: mirin.jpg (70 KB, 1043x463) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
70 KB, 1043x463
>>29676925
>mfw I see your post
>>
File: 1360447263587.gif (63 KB, 189x185) Image search: [Google]
1360447263587.gif
63 KB, 189x185
>>29654601
I was there (/mlp/) when it started.
>>
File: 1466869313413.jpg (77 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1466869313413.jpg
77 KB, 621x621
>>29654601
I'm okay with op, considering I know little if anything about them.
But that is purely disgusting, I'll give it a guess of perspective and say whatever it is in that video, it's mentally ill. I also think it might be a trans, double the illness.
>>
File: Untitled.png (324 KB, 522x295) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
324 KB, 522x295
>>29677943

communism isnt jewish at all. it was only thought up by a jew unironically.

Zionist jews (the ones who run capitalism) are very against communism.

The torrah tells the jews to be prosperous with their finances. Its why they love making money.
>>
File: QcdeMoj.jpg (50 KB, 507x564) Image search: [Google]
QcdeMoj.jpg
50 KB, 507x564
Making a tulpa is the greatest thing ever and you're all welcome to our trash thread.

Nothing better than astral projecting with your tulpa.
>>
File: 1466246521762.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1466246521762.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>29671260
This is a nice post.
Do not underestimate.
Neglection results in eternal sadness and dispair.
>>
File: 1466330979727.png (176 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
1466330979727.png
176 KB, 378x414
>>29678739
Mind sharing Your experiences?
>>
File: wuh.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wuh.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
or you could just go trans and skip the talking to yourself bs
>>
>>29654569
>creepy
Didn't you read the creepypasta? Fucking scary.
>>
>>29678810
I think it's easier and more beneficial to have an imaginary friend nontheless.
Going trans is more likely to put You in trouble, on top of that doing it without fucking oneself up seems to be a major drawback.
Whilist having a mind companion is more intimate, it might even help with self development.
At last, not everyone is uncomroftable with their gender, and going trans doesn't guarantee a positive change in the social sphere. Instead I dare to say the opposite.
Whilist the thread's topic seems more direct, if not practical.
>>
>>29678958
or you could just admit you want to be a girl and cut out the middle man
>>
File: 1461359096253.jpg (32 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
1461359096253.jpg
32 KB, 292x302
>>29678983
But I couldn't even go trans if I wanted to
>sobbing intensifies
at least not reasonably

No but really, in regards to guarantees
tulpa=change of mentality and relationship
trans=already changed mentality? and change of appereance

Is there something I do not understand or forgot in regards to that..?
And if I'm not mistaken, what people here might seek, is companionship.
>>
>>29679104
>But I couldn't even go trans if I wanted to
yes you can, I did, I used to be an alpha male and even I took the leap
>>
>>29678983
Are you the same kayla on mtfg?

Why are you bringing your forced feminization fetish here?
This threads about tulpas not trannies.

>>29678805
Imagine having someone always there to talk to you that isn't a human. Its a great feeling.
>>
>>29679206
someone linked this thread

seems like a whole lot of trans guilt going on
>>
>>29662687
>I only know about tulpas from Wikipedia and because it doesn't say word for word what you said it's wrong even though I have never researched tulpas on my own time and haven't practiced tulpamancers for hundreds of hours like anyone with a tulpa has, also I'll assume big time what Chinese people did hundreds of years ago because I know everything. You know what, whites are beta males and made the whole thing up, I know because I am a nu male or a person of color.
>>
File: 1465445202076.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465445202076.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
>>29679225
I used to post there back in the day.

If you're not here to talk about tulpas please leave.

I can help with tulpamancing though.
>>
File: sdfg.png (340 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.png
340 KB, 600x583
>tfw you spend loads of time trying to create a tulpa
>you were tricked
>tulpas aren't real

Why the fuck did you guys trick me?
>>
File: 1467370894699.jpg (11 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1467370894699.jpg
11 KB, 263x239
>>29679158
Excuse You, it's very expensive(to my knowladge, at least where I live), potential uneasy.
And as said, the results may vary, in my case they'd be undesireable, thus I'll pass on that "opportunity".
It might be conformist but I'm okay with being male, damn it, I like certain things about manhood and I shall cultivate it, given I was "bestowed" with it. Why throw it into the trash.
Instead I want a significant other to be female, that'd probably compliment one another. And were I to be born female, I can only hope to also be a lesbian then, considering how fond I am of feminine beauty.

But that aside, doesn't change the fact that going trans is no solution for loneliness, which is one of the main reasons one might strive for a tulpa.
Trans instead it's a matter of personal prefferance or values perhaps, however, bodily ones, aesthetic maybe? Presumeably backed by mentality.
eeh, sorry for rambling, but just as presumeably it's not easy topic
>>29679206
Oh, I meant in regards to astral projecting and Your companion.
>>29679320
Well, they are in one's head.
Of course it's not real when it comes to materialisation or what not.
As far as they get in regards to realism, is them being an influance over the host, possibly being a catalist.
The other being that they are however, a real phenomenon.
Enjoy.
>>
>>29678710
Our current system is capitalism with huge elements of communism added by the Jews. The want money for themselves, communism is the best way to achieve that, capitalism creates wealth for everyone.
>>
>>29678983
No I want to date a girl. And if I can't find a girlfriend I will make a girlfriend.
>>
File: tumblr_o29a5wOHOg1qjkxb4o1_1280.jpg (100 KB, 711x681) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o29a5wOHOg1qjkxb4o1_1280.jpg
100 KB, 711x681
>>29679427
When I astral project which I have been practicing since 2011 so I am pretty good with my astral projection. My tulpa takes on the role of a bright fairy similar to zeldas navi in ocarina of time but sometimes the classical fairy look also. It really depends. She pretty much guides me the entire way while im floating and exploring the worlds around me.
>>
File: 1466180475571.png (222 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1466180475571.png
222 KB, 600x300
>>29679454
>capitalism creates wealth for everyone
That's a lie, it potentially, creates wealth for those who cultivate it.
For ones who create their capital assates, et cetera.
Then comes corruption and legalism, crime and the likes.
Considering they too provice some sort of "capital", despite not being achieved by settled means.
>>
File: 1466747019332.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466747019332.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>29679518
That is most wonderous, I will certainly give it a try.
But given my current ability to lucid dream and the likes, it.. might take a while.
Especially when we've yet to cross the journey ahead of us, hah.
>>
>>29679624
If you go onto 8ch fringe or the omg general on x there's a bunch of reading material on astral projection.

Grab the book by ophiel if you can.
>>
File: MpUsKkY3.jpg (239 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
MpUsKkY3.jpg
239 KB, 960x544
>>29678810
>>29678983
Even if tulpas = trans

Mediation and lucid/day dreaming is still superior, because you'll actually be a cute anime grill, rather than a abomination like >>29654601.
>>
>>29679320

dude it can take years of practice. its hard to do.

not everyone can do it easily.

I recommend reading up on this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-eye_hallucination
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

psychedelics can help too. Its all about making a connection with your subconscious. The subconscious is the deepest levels of the self that most people cannot freely access.

In the west we arent familiar with these concepts. but we should. the subconscious mind is amazing.

>keep researching, educating and trying.
>>
File: hue-wut.gif (144 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
hue-wut.gif
144 KB, 340x340
>>29678983

>all my mental problems will go away as long as I dress as a girl and do HRT!
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.