[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ one of the most despised boards on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: R9k_feelbot.png (164 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
R9k_feelbot.png
164 KB, 502x600
Why is /r9k/ one of the most despised boards on 4chan?
>>
Its a circlejerk, but not of common interests like some other boards, just of a common hatred of everyone better.
>>
we speak the truth that pops their fantasy and social bubble
>>
they can't hang with the bantz b/c they're spooked by morality b/c they're normalfags
>>
>stays to themselves but you need a certain mindset to get it
My theory is that whole robots don't consider themselves a super secret club others do and feel excluded so they lash out even though we keep to ourselves and are easily avoided
>>
>>29649915
>even though we keep to ourselves and are easily avoided

fuck that, you niggers keep shitting up /lit/
>>
>>29649867
succinct yet effective *golf clap*
>>
>>29649823
In the 2013-2014 Feel Era, this board was pretty good. Then reddit came to steal and spam memes like always, and then /pol/ came and spammed race bait cuck threads, and now it is a giant heap of shit.
>>
>>29649823
Normies come here with "tough love" advice to make themselves feel good, they actually don't care about the people here. When the more intelligent folk of /r9k/ rip them apart at their own game, they leave angry and call this board "a bunch of bitter virgins" or something. It happens every day.
>>
>>29649944
Thats /pol/ false flagging, which I forgot to mention is another reason, they have a weird boner for us and like to use /r9k/ as a smoke screen for their autistic fits
>>
>>29649823

Every board on 4chan thinks its the most despised board on 4chan, because nearly every board on 4chan despises nearly every other board on 4chan except their own, and every board is full of people who are pretty much equally insufferable for some reason specific to that board that causes all the other boards to hate them. Probably the only exceptions are boards like /lit/ and /po/ that aren't visited by enough people to have developed a bad reputation.
>>
>>29649996
Nothing is worse than a high and mighty normie coming in and shitting a thread up.
>>
>>29649996
>When the more intelligent folk of /r9k/ rip them apart at their own game, they leave angry and call this board "a bunch of bitter virgins" or something. It happens every day.
kek, this level of delusion
>>
>>29650025
i think /lit/ is full of faggots
>>
/r9k/ is basically the only thing I have left to give a shit about in life. It may be full of normies, but it's just another thing to bitch about. That's all this board is, bitching about shit. There's no memes anymore, there's no fun anymore, it's just normies and teenagers ruining our sanctuary, and we just stick around because there's nowhere else to go. Do you want to call me a bitter virgin, go ahead normalfag. You're just a normalfag who needs to fucking leave.
>>
>>29650033
Blue pilled cuck detected!

I should just "pull up my boot straps" right, norman?
>>
>>29650025
You're right.

Plus, isn't /mlp/ the worst and most despised board? I can't even look at it. I hate the fact that it even exists.
>>
>>29650057

Absolutely, but it is a necessary containment board. Without it the bronies would spread their cancer all over every other board including this one just like they did before it was created.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.