[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many orgasms must I give to women before I can into gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 236x314
How many orgasms must I give to women before I can into gf?
>>
>>29635960
I dunno why double D never hit that, she was easily the hottest kanker sister
>>
>>29635980

He probably does even if it's only in senpai fic.
>>
>>29635980
Kankers never actually liked Eds, they were teasing, making fun of and bullying the beta boys. They were sarcastic in a way.
>>
>>29635980
Because he was a robot
>>
>>29635960
She was my first crush legit senpai

Every episode with her was pure sex

>How many orgasms must I give to women before I can into gf?
Just remember to circle the clit slowly with your tongue and you'll be good ,champ
>>
>>29636042
You must not remember the episode they got them inside their trailer and they were making food for them, rubbing their feet and shoulders, and trying to be home makers. They liked them.
>>
>>29636170
Those full-heart sandwiches
>>
>>29636107

>circle

I don't do this and I have a 100% success rate. I'm more of an up and down, side to side guy.
>>
>>29636197
How about the finest powdered milk products.
>>
>>29636204
That as well, most of the girls I've been with liked it when I circled more. Still keep alternating though
>>
>>29636215

Do you gently kiss them there when they are cumming?

I make sure to be extra gentle.
>>
Lick the clit and put a finger in her ass. You will see her go crazy and ask for more.

>>29636232
Nah I just start punching her clit with tongue when she is cumming.
>>
>>29636248

I rubbed and circled her asshole, I didn't put a finger in her backdoor.

Tongue punching her clit sounds too rough for her especially when she was convulsing her pussy away from my mouth as she came. So I just kissed her.

You trell
>>
Seriously guys, lick the butthole.
>>
>>29636294

I'm down its just too far away when we are in 69 so I just rub it with a finger.

That feeling when her asshole is all lubed up from her pussy after her first orgasm and your finger glides on it.
>>
>>29636280
Just place your finger on her asshole. You don't need to go in or go in deep. I literally have my gf asking me to do it now when I don't do it myself and she tells me how she cleaned it. Very cute.

>>29636294
Ive done it in the shower once or twice. Its just feels good as opposed to awesome when you finger her ass and eat her out.

>>29636313
>That feeling when her asshole is all lubed up from her pussy after her first orgasm and your finger glides on it.
This is the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>29635960
It's more of a constant ongoing thing, but if you ever lose focus or can't keep it up or lose your job she will leave you. Women control society mate. They take whatever they want and do whatever they want and you are just a foot soldier for society. They create society.
>>
>>29636339

Yeah I didn't enter it with my finger I just rubbed it good and circled it.

Condoms suck
>>
>>29636347

I'm a decent foot soldier, desu.>>29636368
>>
Normies....get the fuck out of here already
>>
>>29636397

I also happen to be an original oldfag robot so
>>
Is it too slutty to put "looking for FWB, love eating puss." On my tinder?
>>
File: 1466695085181.jpg (55 KB, 552x378) Image search: [Google]
1466695085181.jpg
55 KB, 552x378
>>29636412
Original newfag normie
>>
>>29636436

I wouldn't do this. If for no other reason, your results will probably suffer with that approach.

If you must advertise these qualities, go with the subtle approach that women will pick up on and actually be interested in:

>looking for FWB
You mean you're here for ""casual dating""

>love eating puss
You mean you're ""generous""
>>
File: 1466759691613.jpg (9 KB, 322x315) Image search: [Google]
1466759691613.jpg
9 KB, 322x315
>>29635960
>tfw I think licking a pussy would be gross
>sucking a qt trap or twinks dick would be more likely for me
>bi

I prefer girls but I'd only ever fuck them and if I was with a guy I wouldnt want to do anal with them

God im fucked
>>
>have a lot of zex
>smoke a lot of reed
>>
>>29635960
Women can't orgasm dummy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.