[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't females just pityfuck incels/robots like jeez...we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
why can't females just pityfuck incels/robots like jeez...we're not all ugly, just a bit autistic
>>
>>29629712
It would negatively affect their perceived social status.

And many of us are ugly.
>>
>>29629712
>why won't women fuck a fat degenerate unemployed loser like me
jeez i wonder
>>
>>29629739
>And many of us are ugly.

and many are not as well
>>
>>29629748
>fat

no

>degenerate

how?

>unemployed

attending university, part time job
>>
>>29629712
It's not like their virginity is valuable anyway
>>
>>29629712
Because you would hate it, after the initial release you'll just get the feeling it meant nothing and that they just feel sorry for you.

A fucking pocket pussy is better than a pity-fuck, at least you earned the money to buy the device.
>>
>>29629712

>Girls are entitled to have sex with me

wew lad
>>
>>29629739
>And many of us are ugly
no they're just extremely selective and higher standards
>>
Idk. I guess I would pity fuck if the vast majourity of you weren't so...pessimistic and angry/sad? And I like smart men and I'm attracted to personality over looks most of the time but a lot of you are so 'hurr durr lazy genius' but can't understand that this isn't intellect. Genuinely smart people don't waste their time and are semi successful because of discipline and improving themselves.

I feel some of you are bf material in terms of the affection you want to give to women but some of you are kind of a mess that need to focus on the self before accepting another into your life. Just spitballing here.
>>
>>29630924
Explain how theyre not
>>
>>29632805
You fucking roastie cunt get OUT.
>>
>>29632805
just say no next time cunt

fuckin hell are you anoying
and stop taking meme's for real
>>
>>29629767
Get. Out.
N I g g E r cunt fago
>>
>>29632830
Yeah. Proving my point here.
>>
I thought I was doing a friend a solid by deflowering him but he just kinda imprinted on me. He got scary obsessed with me. It's been 6 years and he still sends flowers to my work and texts me from new numbers from time to time.

Never again. >_>
>>
File: 1465314568526.png (242 KB, 636x548) Image search: [Google]
1465314568526.png
242 KB, 636x548
>>29629712
Why do any of us deserve sex? Where has this sense of entitlement come from?
>>
File: 1445002133601.png (62 KB, 689x448) Image search: [Google]
1445002133601.png
62 KB, 689x448
>>29629712
get a prostitute you dense motherfucking retard
i hate you virgin faggotry like "oh le pity fukk me is dat so hard le lol no one luvs me lelelele"
literally kill yourself if you are too pussy to even get a prostitute you do not get to whine
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29629748
>unemployed

'Here! I have money! Please love me now, m'lady!"

Fuck off, you entitled princess. You're a thing to be bought, not a human worthy of love.
>>
>>29629712
I wouldn't fuck a ugly girl

Why should they fuck ugly guys
>>
>>29632852
The only point is you are a worthless fucking cunt trolling for attention. Fuck off and die. I hope you get dragged off the street and relentlessly fucked by a pack of niggers you disgusting fucking bitch.
>>
>>29629712
Basically why go for a robot when I can go for someone better?
>>
>>29632816
Explain how you're that autistic
>>
>>29629712
>tall
>thin
>gym all the time
>not even that autistic
>still tfw no gf
fuck
>>
>>29632939
Explain how my believing women are entitled to have sex with me has anything to do with autism.
>>
File: rachael-leigh-cook-celebrity.jpg (13 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
rachael-leigh-cook-celebrity.jpg
13 KB, 300x200
Tfw the ugly robots you ignore eventually commit suicide
>>
>>29631521
No, they're severely autistic and average/ugly looking and you're a dumb fuck.
Your average robot would have sex with any girl that isn't a land whale or nightmare looking given the chance.
I wouldn't call that high standards, more like barely any standards at all.
Kys
>>
>>29629712
Because then they would be whores and couldn't get married. Honestly how can you call a girl who fucks one man a whore and then wonder why none will fuck you?
>>
>>29632877

Entitlement? There's an equal number of guys and girls. I don't see why this should be so hard.

This is like civilization 101. In a caveman society the chieftain knocks up most of the women and most of the guys die in mammoth hunts. In a nation-state, each man has a wife, which keeps him happy and productive.
>>
>>29633006
>each man has a wife, which keeps him happy and productive.

Cuckoldry rates from 1795 to 1956 were higher than they are now.
All women attempt to have children with Alpha males.
>>
File: tumblr_nnzbj6teMh1titub2o1_500.jpg (40 KB, 491x418) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzbj6teMh1titub2o1_500.jpg
40 KB, 491x418
>>29630924
>tumblr
Hush bitch. Back off. Hush.
>>
>>29632966
>rated 7 the two times I posted my face
>in college
>6' skinny fit
>a lot of girls turn their head to look at me (theres like 3 on my class and 4 on the bus stop without counting the ones that do it but I never see them again)

Yet I still a kissless virgin who never even hold hands

It's kinda funny don't you think
>>
>>29632805
what's wrong with pessimism and beeing sad? How the fuck do you expect to me to act, like a fucking clown? I'm not a fucking comedian, i'm not here to make you laugh in return to have some pussy. Is it really difficult for you females to find interests in a guy for what he likes?
>>
>>29632928
You sound t r i g g e r e d

>>29633152
Also nothing wrong with being sad sometimes, obviously we all get upset once and awhile but this futile sad bitterness at everything and everyone doesn't particularly make anyone want to fuck. Gotta have some ups to those downs, son.
>>
>>29632805
Thanks anon, that was nice to read, somewhat.

Yeah many of us need to self-improve for sure. There's a lot of serious social anxiety and depression among robots too, and that's a vicious circle.

Supposedly (according to that other thread) there are 12 millions more men than women in the US for our age bracket. That is really worrying for us robots as well desu...

The despair on this board comes from somewhere.
>>
>>29629712
>Wanting to have the most depressing, least enjoyable form of sex
>If a girl did pity fuck a robot he'd most likely stalk her and ask her for it again and again
>Girl says no, robot kills self regard less
>>
>>29629712
>pityfuck
Robots would really need a "girlfriend experience" type thing. But that's already asking a lot more...
>>
>>29632805
I don't know about others but whenever I had a reason to be happy it was quickly cut short and I genuinely haven't felt happy/excited in ages, in fact I can't even recall ever really feeling that way, that's how long it is.
There are just intervals of mild contentment and deep sadness/anger/disappointment, I feel no motivation because whenever something goes right there are another two things that go horribly wrong, or just a whole streak of things going bad. I really feel like I wasn't meant to be happy, granted this is just a self-created continuous cycle of self-pity and hatred that keeps spiraling further out of control but from what I experienced it is completely justified.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.