[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls being girls pn the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (396 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
396 KB, 1080x1920
>...it doesn't matter now. So, it shouldn't be the first topic of discussion when "getting to know me" unless you wanna get ignored.

I've had enough /r9k/, beautiful girls who have everything complain about people complimenting their appearance. They are fully aware of their beauty and want people to love them for their character and try to tell others that looks don't matter. The comments are full of "finally somebody said it" and "tired of this 24/7".

Do you have your own screenshot examples of this behavior?
>>
Huh. She doesn't sound so bad. But looks certainly matter to her though.
>>
>chad cheated on me so dont behave like chad
>im not a vapid whore i swear teheee
>tfw chad hurt my ego
>>
I fucking hate cunts like this. They spend hours on shitholes like IG tailoring 10 fucking selfies a day and then write spiels about how "they know they're attractive" and "complimenting my appearance will get you nowhere", I bet if someone took a flamethrower to that bitch face of hers she would be a lot more appreciative of all those comments in retrospect. Fuck this cunt, and fuck the thristy ass niggers that enable it.
>>
>>29629575
Isn't this exactly what we normally ask for though? Women who care about depth and aren't obsessed with appearances?
>>
>>29629864
Not when everything they do is literally devoted to invoking the response they claim they don't want.
>>
>>29629864
its fake anon
they want chad to crawl back and tell her how pretty she is
while you are expected to have value her conversation skills, then get told you arent her type
>>
>>29629864
An attention whore who preaches they aren't an attention whore is still an attention whore, even worse, they're in denial
>>
Why should she care for these guys? they've already given her what she wants: attention, validation, appreciation of her looks. that's the euivalent to getting laid as a guy.

>>29629855
this

>>29629864
how's high school going for ya?
>>
>>29629575
>i consider my physical appearence to be irrelevant
>cakes face in makeup

make up your mind you depraved cum guzzler
>>
"I like your hair" and a non-creepy smile is always a winner. 100% of the time this works.
>>
>>29630000
>just compliment her hair and smile
>works every time

nice quads btw
>>
>>29630000
Define "non creepy smile"
>>
Gonna get reeee'd for this but I kind of get her point.
Just kind of sucks when you've got all this accumulative knowledge and hobbies and interests and disciplines, subjects you could devote your life to and easily spend hours discussing and debating and studying further, and you try to put yourself out there and the only messages you get are "ur cute".

You guys like to complain that women only care about looks but men do the exact same shit. You guys never really care about anything of real substance when it comes to women, only how her face is arranged. I see a lot of " post our dream girl" threads on here filled with a deluge of doe-eyed, pouty beauties, I never see any "post what your dream girl would be like" threads.

Men are just as bad at this shit as women.
>>
>>29630007
Thanks for the check, I don't look like that guy BTW. It can even work for non-chads as long as you don't look like a literal bridge troll. It's the ultimate woman compliment.
>>
File: smile-guy-feature11.jpg (16 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
smile-guy-feature11.jpg
16 KB, 480x330
>>29630016
Not this

original
>>
>>29630000

This is such a stupidly vapid thing to say. If some dude said this to me I'd assume he was insulting me.
>>
File: 1461723264450.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
1461723264450.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>29630036
>He thinks people will believe that he is a girl
>>
>>29630018
Then maybe she should create something of substance to be worth commenting on other than selfies? If she is so deep and knowledgeable and passionate about things she should be able to show that shouldn't she? Odds are this chick has a plethora of uninteresting selfies. What does she expect?
>>
>>29630018
It's one thing to think that way, it's another thing entirely to say that and then have no other online presence beyond emphasizing your physical appearance, when it's obvious that that's really the only thing you care about, if you went and tried to talk to this bitch about her "hobbies" she'd laugh and block you because you aren't attractive, assuming she would even acknowledge the message in the first place.
>>
>>29630036
the fuck is good enough for you if im not george clooney with the wealth of zuckenberg?
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
>>29630036
>Stupidly vapid
>Btw I have a metric ton of insecurity
>>
>win genetic lottery
>show off and exaggerate (makeup) attractive features on social media for constant validation and attention
>guise, my face is up here ;((((((((((
stupid fucking stacies
>>
>>29630036
>stupidly vapid
just like women
>>
>>29630018
>>29630018
Sure but that's the first think you can see in a person. You don't see her hobbies or intelligence, you see how well she looks like so when approaching a girl it's the only rational thing to compliment her on. After that when you get to know her you can talk about her taste and character.
The thing is women don't care about anything else even after they get to know you.
>>
>>29629864
>Looks don't matter!
>Spends mornings caking on layers of makeup and posting selfies to social media dozens of times a day
>Probably wouldn't date a non-Chad
>>
>>29630210
Pretty much this. What are men supposed to do? Approach her and start discussing an obscure hobby on the 0.01% chance she might be able to relate?

"Hey, I see you're sitting alone in this venue where people generally meet up. Want to discuss why or why isn't C relevant with the advent of C++ outside the world of OS development and embedded systems?"

Is this what women really want?
>>
>>29630018
Men : They give a note of a woman based on her appearance then add or substract points based on an objective evaluation the her non physical attributes
Women : They assess if a man is attractive enough to be allowed to fuck them based on a checklist and the ones who aren't are litterally invisible if they can't give them attention or advantages.
>>
>>29629575
What she's really saying:
>I'm so attractive that I get complimented all the time and it's annoying to me :))
>are you jealous yet, other women??
It's classic virtue signalling and I can already tell that chances are overwhelmingly that she has no personality nor interests beyond top 40 chart music and Netflix.
>>
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 1270x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 1270x1920
>>29630065
Your guess is pretty accurate anon desu
>>
>>29629575
"On the list to be overlooked."
Yes because she's fucking royalty and has to choose a suitor. Dance faggots! Dance for your queen's amusement.
What a cunt.
>>
>>29629672
If you knew the time it takes to maintain your attractiveness, you'd understand her point.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 540x720
>>29630233
If pic related came to her and said "hey gurl" she'd fuck him. That's just the truth maybe if a beta guy approached her in a library and said "I see you picked up -insert book title (probably john green)- you have a nice taste" and then proceeded in convo the best thing he'd get would be a "friendship" and "sorry you are just not my type".
>>
>>29630293
Where have you been for the last century?
Protip: she might as well be. She does have to choose. And you will dance because if you don't a thousand other betas will.
>>
>>29630065
>>29630066

Okay I just saw the screenshot of her Instagram and I see your point. I guess I'm projecting my own issues onto this shit, where for me I'd probably fill an Instagram up with shit I created.

>>29630071

You can't build a relationship based on your opinion on the condition and quality of keratinised bodily specimens. I'd be fucking elated if somebody walked up to me and took note of a book I was holding or a graphic on my t-shirt or something.
It's not like I don't try myself either, I always do this shit to men and they just look at me awkwardly. I have a cute FMA: Brotherhood brooch on my bag and my mobile test message is even "IT'S HIGH NOON" for top bants, but nobody ever gives a shit, it's always "ur cute", or "i like ur hair". I remember last year I was on a train and there was a guy sat across from me reading a Feast for Crows and I tried to get a convo going about ASoIaF and he was just so disinterested in maintaining any contact with me. Granted maybe all these people have girlfriends, but just saying it's not as if a lot of women don't try either.

I've only ever had one boyfriend in my life and ngl he wasn't exactly a looker and poor as dirt, I actually earned twice as much as him, but we shared all the same hobbies and would actually play vidya with me that wasn't sodding FIFA.
>>
>>29630277
>cake makeup
>septum piercing

such a powerful independent woman YAAASSSS QUEEEEN
>>
>>29630085

I'm secure as fucking because I put an assload of effort into my physical and internal maintenance, I just don't want to base an entire relationship around the basis of how much a stranger likes my hair. Talk to me about your academic interests or what books you've been reading lately or what you've picked up in the Steam sale holy shit, anything but the vain, baseless flattery.
>>
>>29630210
>>29630233

>is this what women really want?

Personally, yes, I'd love that because I'm really into technical stuff and would have liked to have gone the IT/programming route if I hadn't taken the linguistics/history route.

Just... just watch David Attenborough documentaries with me and play Roadhog/Reinhardt with me on Mercy whilst whispering C++ into my ear at night p-please.
>>
>>29630404
Where are you from?

Original post and all that
>>
>>29630065
Maybe she does, but only thing you see are her selifes and are blind to everything else?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.