[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robots APPARANTLY I am the EMBODIMENT of everything a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1-300x250[1].gif (55 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1-300x250[1].gif
55 KB, 300x250
Hey Robots

APPARANTLY I am the EMBODIMENT of everything a robot thinks women are.

Today was my final day in thinking people are being capable of empathy, loyalty or I dont know anymore.. anything human. Bear in mind, I am the evil here.

I hate every single one of you. Not only robots, all of you.

I have completely no friends and I don't see my family. No social networks, no anything. This is my last link to the world.

The question is, HOW SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
There'll be one less Stacy in the world.
>>
suck jim true-frost's stinky dick
>>
>>29628973
a who a what?
>>
>>29628956
>I hate every single one of you. Not only robots, all of you.
Oh. Well you're not making us feel special then.
>There'll be one less Stacy in the world.
NOOOOOO!
You're supposed to keep the Chads busy so that they leave some of the nice girls alone for us.
YOU GET THE FUCK BACK ON TINDER RIGHT NOW AND YOU SWIPE RIGHT UNTIL YOU GOT YOURSELF NEW FRIENDS AND A NEW SOCIAL NETWORK OR WHATEVER YOU NEED AND YOU KEEP THOSE CHADS BUSY.
>>
>>29629010
Jim True-Frost. Suck his stinky dick. Please hurry.
>>
SUCK JIM TRUE-FROST'S SMELLY PEE PEE U FAGET
>>
>>29628956
Go volunteer at a refugee camp so they can rape you to death.
>>
why would i want you to kill yourself?
you are here with us to burn whore. you need to suffer till you can jump in front of a train.
if you cannot do it right now then go suffer.
and get the fuck out of my board.
this hell is not for you.
>>
>waaaahhhhh notice me!

I seriously hope you're all saging your replies.
>>
>>29629197
BUT WHO IS JIM TRUE FROST

>>29629221
I hate refugees also, Im not helping them

>>29629236
I am in process of getting the fuck off of YOUR board
>>
Hey, OP! Jim True-Frost's hairy butthole. What you wanna do wit dat?
>>
OP I feel for you and I hope you can find some happiness and don't harm yourself.

Some kind people like me are still out there.

I'm not kind all the time though, but I try.

Sorry life sucks.
>>
>>29628956
You're not Stacy if you have no friends, Stacies are popular and extroverted.

What hurt you, fembot?
>>
>>29629254
This does not sound like suicide advice, no thank you
>>
sup girl u dtf jtf?
>>
OP do you even shave your neckbeard before pretending to be a girl on the Internet you giant faggot?
>>
Prove you're not just a faggot pretending to be a girl and i'll help you.
>>
>>29629281
>>29629285

I can post a picture but some people here know me.
>>
>>29628956
inhale helium. How fucking hard can it be?

>this neverending attentionseeking from women

you can't do shit right and will probably fail killing yourself too. glhf come back and cry when you're on meds
>>
>>29629302

You are literally asking to kill yourself

>still worried who might see my pic XddDDdD:pPpPP

end this thread and end your life
>>
>>29629302
Boobs only (don't have to be bare, just visibly a woman's body) with r9k and the current date and time written on paper.
>>
>>29629323
can i post a picture of myself sucking off jim true-frost's stinky boner? i'll make sure my cunt is in the pic.
>>
>>29629339
aaand there's the OP giving up and admitting he's a dude trolling. wrap it up fellas
>>
>>29628956
>how should i go about deseperately grasping for attention and maybe even find someone to put my life back together for me

fuck off, i seriously hope you do it
>>
>>29628956
>HOW SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
douse yourself in petrol and light a match. Become a literal roastie in death and Kek will forgive your sins.
>>
File: toileh.png (202 KB, 1591x614) Image search: [Google]
toileh.png
202 KB, 1591x614
>>29628956
By becoming my toilet pussy.
>>
>>29629370
>>29629377
shut up jerks, i'm just going to period myself to death. all you have to do is push really hard and blood keeps coming out until you ain't got no blood no mo
>>
>>29629395
If you want to attention whore I would advise doing it during american peak hours.

saged and hidden, boring dumb roastie scum.
>>
fuck it i'm just going to JIM TRUE-FROST'S PENIS JIM TRUE-FROST'S FUCKING PENIS HIS DICK HIS STINKY SMELLY-ASS MALE PART JIM TRUE-FROST DOES NOT WASH HIS LITTLE PEEN PEEN AND DAT SHIT STINKY AND IMA GONA SUK ON DAT SHIT LIKE A WAWIPOP JIM TRUE-FROST'S PENIS unless you guys can give me a reason not to...
>>
>>29628956
>implying a stacy could off herself
>>
File: 1440113796081.jpg (291 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440113796081.jpg
291 KB, 500x500
>>29629096
>Believing there is such a thing as a good woman.

Nigga, u srs?
>>
>>29628956
>EMBODIMENT of everything a robot thinks women are.
what do you mean?
>people are being capable of empathy, loyalty
>I hate every single one of you
No, you can't judge every single person on the earth basing on what you think I think - and btw you don't know me.
>HOW SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
You can easily google it, you'll get much more information than here. If you want to explain why you would like to and why you feel depressed or whatever it is, just write it.
>>
>>29628956
Here, have some attention
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.