[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go to find a qt trap bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1464914538756.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464914538756.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
I really want one but I have no idea where to begin.
>>
here, you post in trap threads untill one of them takes you as an orbiter

theyre very picky so dont show them what you look like and dont expect them to be loyal since theyre worse attention whores than fembots and even more hypersexual than full out gays
>>
>>29628809
I don't want to orbit someone, I want to find one that lives near me and make them my bf. That's the issue is finding one near me (when they hardly exist irl, don't go outside etc)
>>
You have to take a bath with a toaster. 100% guarentee
>>
>>29628902
Only if you get in the tub with me faggot
>>
>>29628776
I want to too :(
>>
Do you mean a ftm bf OP? Because I have one. It's pretty great.
>>
File: image.png (540 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540 KB, 627x626
there are many qt traps in iceland

pic related
>>
trap fetishists are the worst
why the fuck would you want a boy that looks like a girl but the boy is actually even crazier than actual women and will only care about your body 90% of the time, also most "traps" just have cute bodies but incredibly manly faces, it's an incredibly rare case to actually find a girly boy unless they are on hormones or some shit. yes im mad. just stick to women or go full homo
>>
Inside your heart. Become a qt trap yourself and date a robot
>>
>>29629527
Its not really what I want and even if I did I look better as a guy
>>
in the depths of kys
>>
>>29630264
Where is that, can you lead me there?
>>
>>29630278
just walk north until you see the ocean
than continue walking
>>
>>29630302
But anon I live at the north pole what do
>>
>>29630327
sry snowniggers don't get trap bfs
>>
A tavern for homosexuals
>>
>>29630362
Isn't that where regular faggots go
>>
>thread of crazy people talking about other crazy people
You'd be perfect for each other.
>>
>>29630377
>traps aren't regular gays!
>they are more feminine!

Okay faggot
>>
>>29630468
I'm not saying I'm not gay I'm saying I'm only attracted to traps which are more feminine (they literally take female hormones) I'm basically just gay out of a hatred and mistrust of women
>>
>>29630362
>inb4 gets show
>>
>>29630586
>gets sh ow
I meant shot
>>
>>29630595
I've got you in my sights
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.