[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The problem isn't women, /r9k/. The problem is AMERICAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: American women.jpg (44 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
American women.jpg
44 KB, 600x468
The problem isn't women, /r9k/. The problem is AMERICAN women. Doesn't even matter what race they are, all women who grew up in the US are fucked in the head.
>>
You break the mold OP, you really stand out as a person. People will flock to you just to bask in the light of your immaculate insight into the human mind.
>>
>>29602466
if you ever left america, you would realize how untrue this statement is.
>>
>>29602466
Western women, really.

Sometimes I think of moving to eastern Europe or Russia in my 30s. I seriously consider learning Russian or Ukrainian, or Polish maybe. Some of those countries don't seem so bad. Seems like Slav women aren't shy about wanting dominant men and will give you hell if you're not. I'm OK with that. I like when things are clear.
>>
Man, if by american you mean North America (more precisely, USA), you are wrong.
I'm from a South American country, and while it's true that women here aren THAAAAT bitchy, they are still a bit fucked up in the head for thte most part, even the most innocent ones.
I give ya an example from personal experience, not much really, but this is what it happened.
I could get this girl I was interested in her phone number and attention no problem, I invited her for a date, she agreed, but then started making up excuse: not here, not at that hour, this and that. When I finally met for our date-of-sorts, the backed off with sorry ass, borderline childish excuses when I confessed my true intentions.
It's like a good ol' friend o' mine always say: Dude, is not that women are like that 'cause they're stupid, or evil, or lack self-awareness, THEY ARE WOMEN!! DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
Don't overthink it, you will suffer for doing it.
Even the nicest girl you can met can be a problem.

Won't deny that the brunette on the right is a QT 3.14.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.