[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a girlfriend that cheated on you, could you forgive her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
If you had a girlfriend that cheated on you, could you forgive her?
>>
File: 1466596104221.png (91 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
1466596104221.png
91 KB, 215x215
>>29594619
>implying she doesn't go missing by (((coincidence)))
>>
depends how much I cared. probably not?
>>
File: 1464816147524.jpg (372 KB, 2325x1440) Image search: [Google]
1464816147524.jpg
372 KB, 2325x1440
>>29594619
after a few rounds to her skull, sure.
>>
I would respond with a note saying
>next time you slit your wrists, make sure to do it somewhere no one will find you
>>
Forgive her? Maybe. Trust her? No.

also that note made me laugh
>>
>>29594661
edgy as fuck, m8
>>
>>29594619
Nah..Wouldn't even reply to the letter. She even said so herself that she's damaged goods.
>>
>>29594696
w/e, yurocuck.
>>
>>29594619
Nope. Once a cheater always a cheater. That goes for both genders, if someone cheats on you and you take them back you're a fucking retard.
>>
There are two types of forgiveness. One where you forgive them and try again. Another where you forgive them and move on. I would forgive her, but I would immediately end the relationship, regardless of how much I loved her, because I could never trust her.
>>
nah, she knew what she was doing, she'll prob do it again when she is positive that you wouldnt fint out. Once a cheater, always a cheater
>>
No. And my gf knows it's zero tolerance.
>>
>>29594762
Fuck off normaIfag. No one asked you
>>
Forgive? Sure, whatever, can't change the past. Take her back? Lol, walk on you dumb bint.
>>
>decides she wants another man more than you
>fucks him in an attempt to win him
>fails
>comes back to her sure thing
>she stays with you until another shot at Chad presents itself
>>
Forgive her? Probably
Trust her? Maybe
Respect her? No. What an idiot to get so confused about what matters, cross lines of trust, lose self control, or whatever.
Continue to date her? Respect is the foundation of any serious relationship.
>>
>>29594619

Absolutely.

Everyone makes mistakes.

You should give love another chance.

Take her back. Do the right thing.
>>
>>29594619
No.
I'm a bitter cynic and the second someone crosses the line, I end it. No matter the damages it causes either of us.
I don't fear pain or separation.
>>
>>29594619
>im sure that you have been staying up and wondering what you did to deserve it but this has nothing to do with what you did wrong
why are women such psychopats?
>>
>>29594910

Because only psychopaths would enjoy having total power over small children.
>>
>>29594619
he should fuck jessica desu, or anyone really. Forgiving a woman is allowing her to move on, they always need to see you one last time.
Dont give her the pleasure, go fuck anyone you want and block her, or dont block her but never answer
>>
>>29594619

Nope. Doesn't matter the circumstances. Even if we had been married for 20 years and had kids together, if she cheats, I'm out. Ghosted. I don't want anything to do with someone like that. I'm out of her life, and she's out of mine. It's a question of respect.
>>
>>29594997
what does the fact that 90% of child abuse is done by the mother have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1467125638445.jpg (42 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1467125638445.jpg
42 KB, 582x741
>>29594619
>bitch doesn't use cursive in a 'letter'
ain't worth it
>>
File: v.jpg (19 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
19 KB, 500x667
>>29594619
God fucking damn it. Can roasties get any more pathetic? I hate women, I'm working as hard as possible to become gay, at this point I can only trust another man with my love.

If some fucking roast beef cunt cheated on any of us, I'd bet that many of us would take extreme pleasure in ripping this fucking piece of paper right in front of her face while telling her about how worthless she is.
>>
>>29594619
I would forgive her - anyone makes mistakes, however our relationship would be over at the exact second. It wouldnt be the same as i couldnt trust her.
>>
>>29594619
N to the mother fucking O you fucking faggot
>>
No, forgiving is already a hard thing to do, let alone taking them back. Respect yourself more than that.
>>
I'm actually willing to
>>
>>29595041

Also 90% of all criminals, suicidees, drug addicts etc... come from fatherless homes.

If women are the more moral and empathetic gender wouldn't the wise guidance of a woman with absolute power create better man?

But it's the opposite. Money is the root of all evil, and women are salable, which means in order to get love you have have money and in order to have money you have to become ammoral. Which leads to the perverse situation that in order to be loved you have to be evil.

Women truly corrupted this planet.
>>
>>29594619
No. The fact that she seems to take unrelated shit and use that as her excuse for taking cock in her pussy is fucking pathetic. It honestly fucking annoys me, the guy did nothing wrong and yet she feels like she can shit all over his feelings like that. Afterwards it's always the "If I could make it up to you I'd do it 1000000 times" but he doesn't want that, how about you just DON'T FUCKING CHEAT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU VAPID FUCKING ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I remember there was more to the letter. Does anyone have the second image?
>>
>If I could apologize for the next 1,000,000,000/(infinity) years, I would.
>If I could apologize for the next 0 years, I would.
>>
>>29594619
if she's capable of doing it once, she's capable of doing it twice. how could you possibly forgive someone who in the their right mind, in a clear state of consciousness made a decision and knew exactly what they where doing and it went entirely against what your morals and values? if I killed your mother and told you I was sorry, simply said words, you honestly think you could just forgive me because i said a word? you're an idiot. there is no forgiveness in that. I know murder and cheating are different things, but it's the same concept. bro, there are billions of bitches in the world, millions in your country, thousands around you, just move on.
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29595371
here you go, enjoy it lad
>>
Man, this reads like every serious letter/email I've received from a gf. They really do have an uncanny ability to make everything about them and their hardships. Even their apologies are really just conditional explanations for their fucked up behavior. I think they just do it so they can forgive themselves.
>>
>>29595543
Thank you for posting

Thanksblox
>>
>>29594666
>tripfaggot
>ever having a girlfriend to cheat on him in the first place
>>
>Lynwood and Noah

Wait did she have a threesome? or am I misreading this.
>>
>>29594619
Honestly he should just share her with Noah, maybe they can even do MMF threesomes. When your girl needs some cum and you're not around there's really nothing wrong with her drinking it from someone else.
>>
>>29595734
Lynwood is a pIace, Noah is a person
>>
>>29595543

Jesus Christ, women can't draw for shit.

Just why?
>>
>>29594619
If a woman can't control themselves because "MUH FEELINGS" then she isn't worth giving a second chance.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467149632174.jpg (27 KB, 538x579) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467149632174.jpg
27 KB, 538x579
I would probably cry and take her back because I need love and attention or I get depressed and suicidal. I am truly pathetic
>>
Depends on the nature of the cheating.
Getting blackout drunk and having sex you barely remember once one night is different from going on the internet adn actively seeking out people to cheat with.
>>
>>29594619
>If you had a girlfriend that cheated on you, could you forgive her?
sure,
also this>>29594740
>>
>>29595979
It really isn't though. They're pretty much the same, you cuck
>>
>>29594619
>>29595543
I hope the guy who received this letter just sent her a video of himself burning it.
>>
>>29595979
They're the same in that you can no longer trust the person.
>>
File: cheating whore 2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
cheating whore 2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29595543
>me cheating is a deep, beautiful, tragic moment that will forever mark our souls
no bitch, you choke on chads cock
>>
>>29596181
No, one is a mistake made under the influence of alchohol, one is actively seeking to cheat with hours of sober thought put directly into it, and tons more time to consider whether or not to go through with it.

>>29596506
is right, the trust is broken and its up to you whether or not to attempt to rebuild it,

but a mistake isnt the same as something done intntionally, in either situation the girl is completely at fault, and while moving on might be the best decision, going back with one that INTENTIONALLY FUCKING HURTS YOU, is going to be a fucking HELL of a lot worse than going back with a girl that made a mistake one night.
>>
>>29594619
No. I would try to delete any clue from my life that she ever existed.
>>
>>29594619
Fuck that roastie. Empty words, the writing shows no signs of emotional distress at all, it's just smug.
>>
>>29594619
not that one, that letter is manipulative as hell. maybe if they said sorry and just accepted responsibility i could get over it.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.