[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts on trans girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: edie dollface.jpg (91 KB, 752x718) Image search: [Google]
edie dollface.jpg
91 KB, 752x718
Why are trans (mainly mtf's, ftm's are usually pretty chill) people so disgusting?
Fuck just look at their general on /lgbt/, they're all childish spoiled shit's who haven't worked a day in their lives.
They literally don't have jobs outside of retail, they all act like victims and make it sound like being trans is hell on earth, and are histrionic as fuck.
What are your thoughts on them?

also pic related is looked at as one of "the prettiest" tgirls on mtfg, what a fucking joke.
>>
>>29590455

>girls

heheheh

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>29590455
Literally mentally ill.

ld.
>>
>>29590470
>directing ANYONE to that shithole
lad that place is a fucking joke
>>
>>29590455
transfags belong in an oven

8ch dot net/transfags
>>
File: 1466731205760.jpg (25 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1466731205760.jpg
25 KB, 800x536
>>29590455
>too scared to post my ugly mug in mtf general (or anywhere on 4chan desu)
>asked robot on KIK what one out of 10 pics was hottest
>all different trannies of varying quality
>tfw he picked me without knowing what I looked like

feels good
>>
>>29590595
Good for you, you're still a good for nothing histrionic who sends pics to guys on kik all day for validation.
>>
File: cool frog.jpg (69 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
cool frog.jpg
69 KB, 400x388
>>29590631
I've spoke to 2 guys besides my family and psychiatrists in the past year.
oh and the local shop keeper

I'm a pretty shit attention whore desu
>>
>>29590742
>literally attentionwhoring right now
your post had nothing to do with the thread, to top it off.
I'd say you're doing pretty good.
>>
>>29590455
But being trans is hell on earth

http://avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
>>
>>29590455

Trans people are the plight of himanity.
A cancer that has developed thank to the increase of the degeneration of the western civilisation.

I don't browse /pol/ I'm not a nazi or an extremist but I can't wait for the next purge to happen so we can have nice things again.
>>
File: 1467010253133.jpg (146 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
1467010253133.jpg
146 KB, 396x482
>>29590787
>attention whoring on an anonymous image board
>implying you don't like getting (you)s

Also I was implying that what was said in the OP is mostly true for the trannies you see.

> "also pic related is looked at as one of "the prettiest" tgirls on mtfg, what a fucking joke."
>>
>>29590801
>"I-I don't look like a girl ;_;"
>"sometimes people call me faggot ;_;"
>"they wont let me use the girls bathroom ;_; (although in 2016 they will)"
the average manual labourer has a life that is 100x harder, you literally work in retail at best, if not jobless, and leech of some poor beta so you can gallivant and do nothing productive like some fucking drip.
You are a burden to society.
>>
>shit's

you know, if you keep pretending to be stupid, you will eventually forget how to pretend to be smart
>>
>>29590905
Well, look lady, prove to me that I'm not wrong, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you're the 1% of trannies that aren't histrionic. Outliers exist
>>
File: 1465884042964.jpg (34 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1465884042964.jpg
34 KB, 379x503
>>29590938
>complaining that people are wallowing in self pity over nothing, on a board that is 99% just that

wew
>>
>>29590969
not english native, trans detected
>>29590989
*prove that I'm wrong
>>
Look /pol/ are trying to protect us innocent, easily influenceable robots from those trans succubi.
>>
File: 1465281627988.jpg (371 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465281627988.jpg
371 KB, 800x1200
>>29591003
>implying r9k's purpose isn't to post OC and other user made media
wew
>>
>>29590938
As a tranny who has worked manual labor (landscaping, apartment maintenance, truck loading) for years before starting my transition, you are an idiot.

>work 8 hours with a bunch of tough, no nonsense guys who like to joke around and get shit done
>only hard for the first few months, then routine because your body adapts
>stay in shape while getting good pay, amazing benefits
>no one to check up on you or yell at you, have literally sat in the shop with the supervisor drinking beer together during my shift at four seperate jobs
>absolutely no dealing with normies, no dealing with customers or idiots whatsoever

You absolutely have no idea how agonizing gender dysphoria is because you know nothing about it and make no attempt to understand it.
>>
>>29591072
>implying you work manual now that you've come out as trans
no, you don't work any more lol

also landscaping is one of the easier manual jobs
>>
>>29591072
>muh anecdotal evidence
(fuck the robot)
>>
>>29591149
The point is that in the first world the only people who work manual labor are people who choose to work manual labor, and there are clear perks to it. Gender dysphoria is a condition you have no control over the severely reduces the quality of life. It's no different than any other mental disease, it makes things shitty. If you have problems in your life, it's more likely to lead to more problems and spiral your life into depression and misery.
>>
>>29591149
>landscaping is one of the easier manual jobs
kek, I think I couldn't do it. I couldn't be physically active all day like that even though I work out. I'm out of shape because I never do cardio and stuff. I'd faint.
>>
>>29591202
Stop playing dress up, problem solved.
Have some self control you degenerate
>>
>>29591072

literally explain gender dysphoria to me, I dont get it

I vaguely understand gender identity is something important to most people but if I was suddenly a girl I wouldn't find it distressing
>>
>>29591202
>Gender dysphoria
I believe that; some people just were born with the wrong sex. It's the whole non-binary fluid multi-gender stuff of the SJWs that is crazy to me.
>>29591415
C'mon dude. Many of the trans truly had the wrong sex at birth and they want to switch it once. At least they have A gender. I bet the SJWs find them bigoted because of that. They identify as women enough to want to go through with all of this to become one. Most of them aren't doing this just for fun, they're serious...
>>
File: 1466613403754.jpg (48 KB, 600x1071) Image search: [Google]
1466613403754.jpg
48 KB, 600x1071
>>29590989
It'd be pretty ignorant to believe I'm the only one.
People either don't know we exist or don't care, so you'll never know that we're any %

If you thought you were ugly as fuck and knew you could get reassurance from losers on an anonymous site, you'd probably do it too.
In the real world, we're seen as freaks, not paraded like we are on here.

Lots of people like attention, just look at all the regular tripfags on here, so of course the trannies are gonna be a little more slutty and attention whorey, because without the fetish side of things, they're seen as worse in almost every way (than bio-women).

I realize the opinions of most /r9k/ users don't mean shit, therefore I don't do it.

TL:DR: I can't prove you wrong, but I won't claim that they're all like the ones you see in mtfg/the news/tumblr etc

>>29591054
>Implying that's still /r9k/
>have a look at the catalog and tell me you believe that

>>29591468
Being disgusted by the male (if MtF) aspects of your appearance so much that It negatively affects everyday life.
You can't really have experienced dysphoria while being ok with your penis (for example) if MtF, without doing a whole lot of mental gymnastics
>>
>>29591530
Except that "gender" is bullshit and that there's no fucking evidence that transfaggotry is anything other than autogynephilia.
>>
>>29591468
Gender dysphoria is a condition that occurs in an extremely rare and small minority of people (1 in 10,000-30,000?) in which you suffer significant stress with the gender you are born as in relation to the opposite sex. This typically occurs in very early childhood (age 3-6) and stays for life, gradually getting worse each year. The only known viable treatment for gender dysphoria after the last century of research is gender transition, and even then it only works for some, and is typically only considered as a last resort. The cause is unknown, but occurs at a similar rates across almost all cultures and has been around since ancient times.

The feeling of gender dysphoria is a disconnect between the way you feel and the you see yourself and how others see you. When you are a very young child you develop a sense of gender identity, the way you categorize people and behavior into masculine in feminine, and at the same time align yourself into one of these categories. For more than 99.99% people, this obviously means identifying with the gender you were born. The few with gender dysphoria identify as the opposite sex despite for reasons that are completely irrational and outside of their control. People with gender dysphoria KNOW that they're one sex but their brain tells them they're the opposite, which causes distress. Essentially you are fighting a neverending battle with your own perception and idea of gender, where you feel one way but have to make yourself act the way you 'think' you're supposed to act. The answer to this stress of course, is just acting the way you want they way everyone else does, but for you this means acting like the opposite sex, causing issues with family, job, housing, stability, relationships, etc.
>>
>>29591635
>extremely rare and small minority of people (1 in 10,000-30,000?)
How many people are actually transitioning though? More than that?
>>
>>29591635
When you have untreated gender dysphoria everything becomes an issue of gender. When you see 50% of the population as the gender you want to be and feel that you wish could be like them but can't, you suffer. When you see the other 50% of the population content with the gender they are while you cannot be despite all your efforts, you suffer. When you have gender dysphoria, you feel like you're not allowed to look like, act like, talk like, dress like, or be like the way you want. You question if you're allowed to like certain colors, certain foods, certain activities, certain shows, movies films, have certain friends, think certain thoughts. Everyone and everything reminds you of what you are and aren't and what you can and can't have to fit into society. For most people, they spend most of their life fighting these feelings and trying to be as normal as they can until the feelings become too powerful to ignore.

Worse is that the only thing that can actually make the feeling of dysphoria go away basically ruins your life for most people because transitioning alienates you from friends, family, jobs, education, and society itself. The most common job for a transsexual is prostitute, transsexuals are more likely to get robbed, murdered, and raped than normal people by orders of magnitude, more likely to be thrown out by family or be homeless than any other demographic. And treatment is incredibly expensive and typically not covered by insurance plans or government aid.

The whole trans issue has blown up massively in the last few years because of liberal/feminist/lgbt movements. A lot of people have jumped on the trans bandwagon or identify with being trans rather than identify with being the opposite sex. The media has extremely disproportionate coverage of trans people in trans issues in relation to how many trans people that actually exist.
>>
>>29590455
They have mental problems. That's what leads them to think they are the opposite sex and it often can lead to other mental issues.
>>
File: 1466731479848.jpg (83 KB, 681x547) Image search: [Google]
1466731479848.jpg
83 KB, 681x547
>>29591677
Not the same anon am>>29591571

but yes, way more transition (at least partially) for other reasons (the kind you see on r9k)
"life is better as a woman" or erotic reasons for example.
They usually end up worse off than where they begin once it hits home that you're not a woman, you're a tranny.

I can't explain why I've always wanted to transition, but I do, and I've got huge scars over my testicles because I can't stand them, for reasons I don't know. I just do.

Only way to fix this is extensive psychological assessments to make sure the ones that need treatment get it, and the ones that don't become comfortable with how they are.
>>
so many nice tranny girls on /r9k/, yet none of them want a robot bf

i'd laugh if i wasn't crying already
>>
File: 1466736082996.jpg (49 KB, 736x729) Image search: [Google]
1466736082996.jpg
49 KB, 736x729
>>29591879
I've been looking for a robobf! KIK?
>>
>>29591842
>but yes, way more transition (at least partially) for other reasons

Ok! Yeah that's what kept worrying me. That many of them don't really identify as the other gender are really just gonna hurt themselves.

The serious cases of not having the right sex have always made sense to me. If they can become women then it's great; it's probably what's best for them.

But now this is getting pushed way past that point. That's what I hate with the SJWs. They encourage that. They try to confuse children about their genders and get them to get surgeries. They don't even believe in genders it seems. They want them to become other than man or woman sometimes. They're hurting them...
>>
>>29592013
Why do you think so many trannies are voting for trump?

The real ones are tired of the media spinning their livelihood as some kind of lifestyle 'choice'.
>>
>>29592060
>Why do you think so many trannies are voting for trump?
Huh interesting. Trump seemed to truly be OK with it, but he really can't talk about it much because he's running for the republicans. And I'm sure he wouldn't go overboard with it like the SJWs.
>The real ones are tired of the media spinning their livelihood as some kind of lifestyle 'choice'.
Yeah and they always try to present it as if this were some sort of attempt to "dismantle genders" and reject gender roles (as if anyone was still getting pressured into that; they're getting pressured OUT of that) or stuff like that.
>>
>>29590455
mtf is cancer

The only people I date are ftm, no transitioning. Basically trade all of the bullshit women do in exchange for body hair. It's a pretty good deal.
>>
File: 1465956512668.png (211 KB, 498x479) Image search: [Google]
1465956512668.png
211 KB, 498x479
>>29592013
If I told my mum when I was young that I wanted to transition and I got the surgeries and hormones done earlier, I'd be very happy right now.

But if I didn't feel the way I do, and still said that because, y'know being a child, I'd be livid.

"real" transwomen/transmen, go unnoticed unless its something out of their control (appearance or something) and just want to get on with life.

being trans should not be encouraged, but accepted and somewhere between the two, SJWs have decided to promote both, and of course some poor souls have fell for the meme.
>>
i have a lot pictures from red chara and faye
they are all pretty cute ones from mtfg
>>
>>29592472
Hrm yeah. I get that it's best if it's detected early and taken seriously when it's real. Waiting it out is just gonna hurt more. Really sorry you had to go through that anon...

I like the idea that schools could take this seriously and try to identify those kids and advise the parents on it, etc. But how can it be detected reliably if the SJWs infiltrate all the relevant positions and want to make people transition just for shits and giggles? By SJW I mostly mean tumblr crap; I get that most of them aren't that silly, but they just keep getting worse and worse and radicalizing themselves. And they like to work in government.
>>
>>29590455

They're mentally ill children who need to grow up and quit playing pretend.
>>
File: mtf.jpg (59 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
mtf.jpg
59 KB, 718x960
>>29590455
Hol up famicom. You finna tell me that men with a mental illness act mentally ill??? You finna tell me that men who dress up as women don't look like actual women??? No fuckin way famicom
>>
>>29592387

I'm thinking trannies are tired of being used as some kind of moral feather in feminism's cap then treated like the redheaded stepchild of lbgtowgwtfbbq. They're normal women who just happen to have floppy dicks and Adam's apples. They just want to be fucked and passed around like any other. None actually identify as trans, they identify as women. Sjws treat trannies as if it's another gender. If anything trannies have a hard on for traditional gender roles as much as more than sensible non sjw types.
>>
our men are so low in testosterone they are slowly becoming woman, by choice or not

if you don't eat meat and exercise you will end up like them
>>
>>29592780
This. I have ftm friend in my teamspeak and she gets so pissed when I start reading off of this page : http://ageofshitlords.com/list-of-all-tumblr-genders-so-far/
>>
>>29590455
Have a budy who's on HRT, the victim mentality is strong in that one. He may come around, I've convinced another friend to genderflip back to normal just by actually treating her like a guy and talking about the deep feelings all men share like "Your a man so you have these." in a room of men who were nodding sagely.
And then treated her like a woman afterwards because she is one and she's happy now.

My buddy wants to be desired, that's all. He figures trans is a good way to do that, being a woman.
So I encourage him to just desire himself and hate everyone else. Never be beholden to someones opinion of you.
>>
>>29592781
>eat meat
>lift weights
>tranny

How else am I supposed to get thick, juicy, fuckable ass and nice thighs if I don't do squats and go hard? You are retarded
>>
>>29592780
>They just want to be fucked and passed around like any other.
god fucking dammit I just want a gf
>>
File: 1466733426138.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1466733426138.png
11 KB, 229x220
>>29592684

>I like the idea that schools could take this seriously and try to identify those kids and advise the parents on it, etc

That might be a good idea in the future, but as it is now, its not worth funding.
For the small amount of people affected and even smaller group of us that are legitimately messed up, its just not worth it.
I am painfully aware how low our happiness is on the list of things that need sorting out
(that's not "muh victimizing" that's just how it is)

I don't have a solution, to the SJWs.
All I know is it makes my (and presumably) every other transwomans blood boil because we get the backlash by default.

>>29592780
Pretty much this desu
I just want to transition fully, be a wife and live a pretty standard life.
Nothing crazy, no special rights, no parades, just that.
>>
>>29590455
as it turns out men that want to be girls usually look manly as fuck and don't blend in well with real girls. and then theres trannies like this...
>>
>>29593071
>clown tier makeup
she would look like a zombie without makeup, imagine going swimming/to the beach with that thing

gross
>>
Wanting to be a man makes sense because men are better. Wanting to be a woman is only caused by delusions and failures because wanting to be the worse sex is stupid or is an excuse. "I am a pathetic loser of a man, but id be your typical woman"
>>
>>29594004
>imagine going swimming/to the beach with that thing
"""""She""""" wouldn't even consider doing that because they don't want to show too much skin in public places, imagine trying to tuck a monster cock in a way no one will notice.
>>
>>29594038
That's why gender dysphoria has nothing to do with what you want, in fact most trannies want more than anything to just forget their feelings and be normal.
>>
>girls

You're making me laugh, anon
>>
File: 1449728183982.jpg (1 MB, 4092x1960) Image search: [Google]
1449728183982.jpg
1 MB, 4092x1960
>>29590455
>girls
kek

Fuck off shills.
>>
>>29592834
yeah like 80% of ftms are not actually ftm

same with how like 95% of lesbians aren't actually lesbian
>>
They look nothing like women at all
>>
File: Elsa curious.jpg (117 KB, 765x778) Image search: [Google]
Elsa curious.jpg
117 KB, 765x778
>tgfw tranny gf
Feels good mn
>>
of the trannies I know
>one is a line cook, one is a general laborer at a restaurant
>one works at an amazon warehouse 10 hour shifts, manual drone
>two are programmers
>two is retail drone, one a retail manager
>one is a social worker
>one is a fucking tough as nails farmhand
>one is homeless
you're literally just retarded bro
>>
>>29594004
>imagine going swimming/to the beach

hahaha you wouldn't go outside you social reject

why even bother, you're acting like 90% of the girls and instagram models we see on a daily basis aren't just as caked up as trannies.
>>
>>29594802
oh yeah, I forgot the nurse assistant who payed her own way for everything and is soon to be RN
>>
>>29594194
do you give her the succ?
>>
>>29594802
>Muh anecdotal evidence again
lol this is tranny "proof"
>>
>>29590455
Tranny here. I don't go to lgbt I also recognize that I'm disgusting. I do wat I can to limit lowering the quality of another person's life by forcing them to view me outside.

I also plan to kill myself and make the world a tiny bit better.

You never see the ones who pass because they pass and have no need to attention whore online. You never see the hons who are self aware because they know better than to act like the screeching hideous animals in lgbt and at parades and in the news.
>>
>>29594868
at least there's a less attractive woman hiding underneath instead of a man
>>
>>29594868
I've gone swimming in a girls swimsuit
It's easy to pretend to be a fat ugly girl because your penis is small and hidden by the swimsuit accommodating your fat

It also helps to go during the morning in the middle of the week while school is in session. Simply no one around
>>
>>29594950
>OP posts anecdotal evidence
>responding with anecdotal evidence is bad
>>
File: 1464820763388.jpg (248 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1464820763388.jpg
248 KB, 1280x853
I say:
a) All people, who post pictures of themselves on 4chan, are idiots, have nothing to loose or they don't mind the possible negative consequences.
b) Transsexuals, who post pictures of themselves on 4chan, may very well contribute to spread the fact about them, that they are, indeed, transsexuals.
c) Trannies posting pictures of themselves on 4chan in "passing rate threads" obviously want to pass and n o t be recognized as transfolk in the public.
d) Trannies posting their pictures on 4chan are contradicting themselves in their own actions.

What OP >>29590455 says:
>1. Trannies posting pics of themselves on 4chan are disgusting.
>2. All trannies are therefore disgusting.
>>
File: IMG_20160628_143320.jpg (133 KB, 634x1149) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_143320.jpg
133 KB, 634x1149
>>29595688
But would you put your tiny nerd dick in my gross chubby tranny booty?
>>
File: pep759.jpg (17 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
pep759.jpg
17 KB, 358x373
>>29595778
Anytime, anon!

veryoriginalindeed
>>
>>29595832
Virgin dicks are the best, i can harvest cum with my ass and literally never worry about it.

The souls of a thousand greasy nerds will enter my body through my bum this i swear. In hades they will be my high tech army and i will rule the underworld as queen
>>
>>29595778

shut up slut, your mouth isn't for talking
>>
File: 1466891442771.png (114 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
1466891442771.png
114 KB, 321x321
>>29596108
You're idea sounds charming. Is there any way for me to participate?
>>
>>29596240
It will be the most dangerous ploy of your soul. Should we fail, eternal torment awaits us at the hands of our conquerers, or of primieval fate. Deplorable acts and subterfuge will be required for us to carve a Queendom from the underworld.

Should i manage to gain my goal of harvesting semen from a demon lord, you will have to feed on it from my ass, a most unholy, disgusting brew. Only then will we be a self sustaining force in the charred and gray wastelands.
>>
File: skeltal.png (556 KB, 1448x662) Image search: [Google]
skeltal.png
556 KB, 1448x662
>>29595688
>tfw tranny with nothing to lose
Kek, when you don't pass and have no chance, why not just post to call put hugboxers?
>>
>>29595778
I'd bend you over and fuck with my fat dick you like the princess of sluts you are.
>>
> trans
> girls
and
I think trannies are a product of being comfortable for too long.
>>
>>29590742
you have to be my girlfriend now
>>
>>29597340
There is a sizeable tranny community in literally pakistan. You think they enjoy comfy living, retard?
>>
File: 1463328130472.gif (566 KB, 436x632) Image search: [Google]
1463328130472.gif
566 KB, 436x632
>>29597393
>tfw your body is JUST tier
>>
File: 1465010969181.png (506 KB, 494x596) Image search: [Google]
1465010969181.png
506 KB, 494x596
Does anyone have that list of all the /lgbt/ trannies?
>>
>>29597393
At least you have boobs. Mine look like mild gyno. It fucking sucks
>>
>>29592697
god so fucking ugly
>>
File: Gas+Chamber+2.jpg (57 KB, 796x599) Image search: [Google]
Gas+Chamber+2.jpg
57 KB, 796x599
>>29590455

Get in here.
blox
>>
>>29597393
Is this a woman or a ''woman''
>>
File: thom1.jpg (153 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
thom1.jpg
153 KB, 960x540
>>29597443
Same.
>>29597440
>>>archive
>>
File: 1466987464117.jpg (908 KB, 2000x2288) Image search: [Google]
1466987464117.jpg
908 KB, 2000x2288
>>29597440
Here hyew goe.
>>
>>29597849
Thank you fampai. This is way more up to date than I expected. Plant is such waifu material
>>
Anybody else think that they are trans but realise that it was just a combination of being pathetic and having 'degenerate' sexual fetishes?
Granted I've become completely pro-lgbt rights, now that I've gone through that period but looking back it's easy to see how I could have gone the other way.
>>
>>29597988
>a combination of being pathetic and having 'degenerate' sexual fetishes?
Then you are not (?)
>>
>>29597950
Red is only waifu.
>>
>>29597988
Yup. I still don't know whether I should start bulking up to get some pussy, or if i should keep my twink body to give some pussy.
>>
>>29597849
Put pleb in absolutely disgusting senpai. Thanks.
>>
>>29598022
Yeah sorry I meant that I thought I was but realised it was just something else and that I was never actually trans.
>>
>>29598050
trip on pleb and get off my board
>>
>>29590455
Degenerates that took their fetish too far.
>>
File: christine chandler.jpg (23 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
christine chandler.jpg
23 KB, 547x547
>>29590455
>I have mental problems, the only way to solve them is to grow out my hair and go shopping for heels.
>>
>>29598029
If you're going ginger, the answer is pretty clear.
>>
File: crop5.png (150 KB, 340x277) Image search: [Google]
crop5.png
150 KB, 340x277
>>29598073
No idea what you're talking about, friendo. :^)
>>
>>29597849
Reminder that anyone using Kiwis pictures outside of MTFG is not actually Kiwi. Do not believe it and give her things.
>>
File: Resized_20160625_221213.jpg (179 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20160625_221213.jpg
179 KB, 900x1600
They're all crazy and fucked in the head

t. ugly tranny
>>
>>29598128
darn you
>>
>>29598196
Is that a wig?
Why do so many MTF's generally have ugly hair?
>>
File: Resized_20160625_221225.jpg (153 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20160625_221225.jpg
153 KB, 900x1600
>>29598221
nope, not a wig
>>
>>29598196
>Ugly.
>Fishing for compliments on /r9k/ even though you're good looking.

Fucking tranny stacy whore, leave.
>>
File: Amy Victoria.jpg (50 KB, 447x611) Image search: [Google]
Amy Victoria.jpg
50 KB, 447x611
>>29598196
>>29598242
Ugly Victoria
>>
>>29598273
look at my fukkin nose and chin tho
>>
>>29597988
I used to think I was trans. And then I thought I wasn't. And then I transitioned.
Repression is a bitch anon, I'm so much happier now that i'm a girl, you should try it.
>>
>>29598242
U should stop cuttig
>>
File: mec.jpg (270 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
mec.jpg
270 KB, 720x1280
>>29597849
tfw edie/faye/database anon will never update ur picture
>>
>>29598196
You just look like a guy with long hair. Not even a tranny.
>>
>>29598368
im still in love w you youre just so precious
>>
File: what does dysphoria feel like.png (248 KB, 944x1707) Image search: [Google]
what does dysphoria feel like.png
248 KB, 944x1707
>>29591468
I wonder if this pic was already posted. the robot still bans repeated pics, right?
>>
File: 1465865749941.jpg (39 KB, 619x825) Image search: [Google]
1465865749941.jpg
39 KB, 619x825
>also pic related is looked at as one of "the prettiest" tgirls on mtfg, what a fucking joke.
lmao in what world

this is the prettiest girl on /mtfg/ and she's super nice too
>>
>>29590455
https://youtu.be/esuKk5iWU2o
>>
File: Picture of me 381.png (278 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 381.png
278 KB, 480x480
>>29598095
the feelio when you look worse than chris chan
>>
File: 1464809416965.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464809416965.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>29598196
Fampai, if you're ugly then I'm a fucking abomination.
>>29598212
I'm always here
>>29598299
If you wanna see a trve man chin look at mine.
>>
>>29598418
lol okay edie time to stop posting your friends photos and go put dildos in your ass to pay rent. youre such a normal girl though arent you? ha.
>>
>>29598489
im not edie

what the fuck is wrong with faye and edit

like im kind of new to /mtfg/ and it seems like they act like different people each day

i dont get it
>>
>>29598196
>you will never cuddle with this qt innocent being until she leaks precum
gonna kms this very night
>>
File: 1399255199065.jpg (31 KB, 479x328) Image search: [Google]
1399255199065.jpg
31 KB, 479x328
>>29598463
Same.
>tfw tieranon hugboxed you, even tho you make Chris Chan look passing
>>
>>29598368
yeah that's a much nicer photo of you
>>
>>29598539
the tier anon either thinks I'm too ugly or doesn't think I'm trans
>>
>>29598095
is it bad that i would actually pound chris chan's bp?

i dont know why but i think she's kinda cute. ive always had a thing for chubby girls.
>>
mtf here.

A lot of us 'normals' -- who can pass 100% all the time, and who don't go on and on about trans* status -- don't really like interacting with the trans* community. As you note, it's full of histrionic and narcisstic people.
I personally think there is a distinction between gender dysphoria and borderline personality disorder. I feel as though most of the trans people who whore themselves online and make a massive deal of it have a form of borderline personality, which should be cured via therapy instead of transition.

I'm a business owner, I have a stable relationship of 3 years, and have an 'okayish' social life.

The internet community of trans* people really is trash tier.
>>
>>29598519
theyre sociopaths and if you ask in mtfg youre just going to get heaps of their fans telling you what GREATTT people they are, and rarely an anon who actually informs you

tldr, theyre both clinical sociopaths, extremely manipulative and straight up fucking vile

edie runs a facebook group where her and her friends post pics of people from mtfg and just shit all over them

edie and faye are constantly breaking up and getting back together

literally 1 thread ago they were fighting and talking about what a mistake they were when fucking 2 weeks ago faye was posting about what an amazing person and trans community leader edie was, and saying everything about her being a gossipy cunt that shittalks people behind their back was a rumor. in that SAME MTFG thread 1 thread ago from the current active gen, she goes back and confirms everything she denied before

theyre both insane and just fuck with everyone, edie only came to mtfg to advertise her camwhore bullshit to chasers
>>
>>29598643
When did you start HRT?

Any tips for someone just starting down the road? (20, no HRT)
>>
>>29598643
How can I be more like you

I want to transition and I fucking hate trans everything. I just want to live as a girl and not get people's attention. Already started HRT
>>
>>29598643
>pass 100% all the time
No such thing. No tranny passes 100%. I could tell you were born a man without even trying.
>>
>>29598660
how did the Facebook group info get out?
>>
>>29598700
>"Hormones dont do anything!"
>>
>>29591072
Hmm
Brb quitting customer service and going into landscaping
>>
>>29598681
Probably around 4 years ago. I guess my only advice would be to ensure you are transitioning for the right reason. You aren't transitioning just because tfw no gf, or because you lack attention, but because you feel that you have proper inclination that you were born in the wrong gender, and that you can't live as your current gender.
Learn a decent skill that isn't going away soon that you can do from home (programming, even Forex) to ensure independence for the first few months/years where you may be discriminated against in the job market.

>>29598696
I don't think you should have much to worry about. Try to be as financial independent as possible. If you need FFS later on savings will help.

>>29598700
Here's your (You) that you so terribly desired.
>>
>>29598660
yeah i lurk mtfg sometimes for the drama, going through the past couple threads right now, it's very entertaining

although i tend to prefer birdy drama
>>
>>29598725
beepbeep informed everyone about it, and edie and faye went full psycho and destroyed her and said the meanest shit ever

once again, in the thread before the current active mtfg, you can see great examples of both of their sociopathy

fuck edie even admits to saying horrible shit to beep but tries to justify by saying and i quote
"i said some pretty bad things to beep but i said them TO her, not about her, anyone saying otherwise is just mad or shes trying to twist things" blah blah

fucking sociopaths dude
both of them have sent a lot of actually nice people packing
>>
>>29598771
I didn't want a you, but (You) know it's true. Keep on deflecting though. You're delusional and you need help. Do you seriouisly believe that people can't tell you're a man? None of you pass.
>>
>>29598771
How old were you when you started?
>>
>>29598789
i hate all of them, edie faye and birdy

birdy is another thing too, exact same as faye and edie in that
>popular trip
>actually objectively a piece of shit
>he's "nice" so people accept him
>sweep the mountains of evidence from 2 months ago that he was either cheating on his gf or lying about having one and chasing multiple trips at once, and tried to get elanna to move in with him
>>
tfw edith kershaw exposes the transgender fishtank network where she puts sissy captions on her friends photos and distributes them via internet to the towns/businesses where they live
>>
>>29598789
its really funny but honestly sometimes it gets infuriating purely from an observational perspective
mainly because enough time in mtfg will convince you actual common sense and being fucking situationally aware is some edgy abstract concept

jesus the people there defy logic
>>
>>29598815
lol to be fair though all of the birdy drama is about online relationships between people who have never met in person. the stakes aren't very high.

i dont think birdy is a piece of shit, he's just kind of a dope and a drama queen. his drama is entertaining because he always ends up digging himself into a bigger hole.

i still dont understand why a cis male would want to trip on mtfg, or even post there regularly.
>>
>>29598791
weird

that's why i don't get too invested in people online

you get people like that, especially in places that deal with stuff like transgender issues
>>
>>29598877
>i don't think he's a piece of shit
considering he got caught out lying multiple times by kari, then proceeded to insult and smear her whenever she was gone when she never remotely instigated anything, on top of then shittalking everyone else who raised a voice, im inclined to disagree

if you think hes just dumb and a drama queen youre half right and half wrong
hes an attention whore and a retard but is by no means a good person for mentally unstable trans people to be around since he literally just wants a fetish fuck

t. anon who fell for the "birdy did nothing wrong" meme til he asked to see my cock
>>
>>29598797

18. Ideal is obviously much younger. I guess I had it slightly easier than most that I didn't have any particularly well defined masculine facial features.
>>
>>29598877
>>29598932
>i still dont understand why a cis male would want to trip on mtfg, or even post there regularly.
birdy is a repressed trans, he'll probably never transition like all of the other repressed anons that lurk /lgbt/. let him flirt all he wants, no one is stupid enough to actually meet him
>>
>/r9k/ asks mtfg to take amy victoria back
>/mtfg/ doesn't want her either
lmao
>>
>>29598791
i remember that thread, i felt bad for beepy

mtfg should be a reality show with interviews and stuff, because sometimes it's confusing when people get in fights over things that happened in facebook groups or skype chats that i dont know anything about

i think i remember edie accusing beepbeep of being a narcissist or a sociopath or something (two accusations which are used very often in that thread), and i had no idea what she was basing that on since beepbeep doesnt even really post that much on mtfg
>>
>>29598960
hes not repressed, hes just using the guise of huehuehuetransally to get some easy erp because hes a lonely beta male

easily spottable phenomenon
>>29598965
beep is a sweetheart and the only mtfg trip i know of that genuinely hasnt started any shit/is an asshole masquerading as a nice person
that i'm certain of

she posts even less now because of the horrible shit edie and faye did to her
>>
File: 1464817856138.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1464817856138.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>29590455
I'm mtf and agree about mtfg, they all try to be better than each other and put each other down even though none of them seem to have any value or skills, they're all just flapping their fingers around their keyboard instead of becoming better human beings

it's like crabs trying to climb out a bucket, I realized I was to "mature/smart/le fngrles gluvs/or teleport" for them
>>
>>29599026
well if the only thing his pathetic existence can get is a little erp, why not let him?
>>
>>29599047
its just pathetic and infuriating that lmao people in mtfg are SO WILLING
to defend and jump in front of bullets for people who literally shittalk them 24/7 behind their back, and would fuck them over in an instant

this happens with birdy, faye, edie, all of the controversial "popular" pieces of shit
birdy is super pathetic in particular, however

because of when he initially got called out for holes in his stories and chasing multiple people/possibly cheating on his gf (questionable he had a gf at all because she never posted and identified herself), he literally just fucking said "my friends know im in the right and i did nothing wrong" OVER AND OVER and just wouldn't fucking leave.
so he's PARTICULARLY cucky.
>>
>>29599035
>tries to seem better than mtfg by saying they all suck for trying to be better than each other
im just kidding ily

I think robot threads just have a different nature than those of other boards. There are more real arguments than just trolling, i guess. maybe I'm just an optimist.
>>
File: 1466626287522.jpg (31 KB, 385x286) Image search: [Google]
1466626287522.jpg
31 KB, 385x286
>>29599090
they're like women dude, oh wait

Edie is a literal internet prostitute and Faye is ugly af

there was a whole bought of drama because edie and faye waited until a bunch of trips were in the same room irl to bring up that a shy trip there was secretly infatuated with another in the room, the whole story was cringy from all sides but the psychology you need to do that is pretty horrible and catty
>>
>>29599035
whatever you do, DO NOT become a trip. i'd rather kill myself personally.
>>
File: 1460996308842.jpg (999 KB, 1906x3264) Image search: [Google]
1460996308842.jpg
999 KB, 1906x3264
>>29599324
>Faye is ugly af
would fuck desu
>>
should we make a new thread specifically to discuss mtfg drama? i only lurk there on occasion and i find all this insight into the drama and relationships to be very interesting
>>
>>29599324
>>29599367
i think it's more about faye being completely fucking insane, than ugly. not the pretend insane either.
>>
ATTENTION mtfg is now aware that we are talking about them and is flooding in
expect cancer to spike as sociopaths flood in to defend themselves and purport misinformation
>>>/lgbt/6474778
>>
File: 1463190286631.jpg (100 KB, 756x772) Image search: [Google]
1463190286631.jpg
100 KB, 756x772
>>29599332
I tried to talk to them but the constant ridiculous topics, drama, and cringy characters scared me off

I did get into the Skype groups there, it's worse

also, the tranny from last night looking for a place to stay, Oddish would drop her trip and harass me because wah I play guitar better than her :((

like holy fuck just practice you jelous shitler
>>
>>29598643
you know, I think it's weird when people identify as trans. not just as their gender. like.. that they identify with that community. I went to the trans march in my town a couple weeks ago and it was really shit. there was some motivational talk, we are proud talk, like I don't know. Trans is such a tiny part of my life like when people talk about it like that's their entire struggle I just get bored.
Maybe that's fucked up. I had a really easy time and it was never hard, but honestly some people blame all their hardship and mistreatment on their transness. That's fucking wack. Some people are mean to you cause you're a dick. just quit being a dick.
>>
>>29599367
>>29599386
Did she get surgery?
>>
>>29599444
no surgery
>>
>>29599444
no

Fiodiissi
>>
>>29599405
>dealing with oddish
i actually feel terrible for you
i hate that nigger fucker
>>
>>29599381
>>29599386
>>29599387
literally what the fuck are you doing

>mtfg is childish!
>they're all catty gossipwhores
>does literally the same thing

fuck off holy shit
>>
>>29599467
we're not gossiping though we're analyzing, dissecting, and critiquing

i want to hear more about the interworkings of mtfg, what goes on behind the scenes.
>>
>>29599467
>warning another board about the toxicity of another
>is now gossiping on the same level as mtfg
ok cuck lmfao
>>
>>29599387
hey you were right ---> >>29599467

>>29599466
kek
>>
>tfw never mentioned

what am I doing wrong
why do robots not like me
>>
imgur.com/r/transpassing
there's my opinion.
>>
File: DSC_0005.jpg (2 MB, 1018x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005.jpg
2 MB, 1018x1200
I want surgery. Looking for the right doctor(s) is a pain though.
>>
>>29599491
I like ya, I just wouldn't fuck ya
>>
>>29590455
>where are people with mental diseases so fucked up
gee i dunno maybe the mental disease
>>
File: 46.jpg (8 KB, 212x140) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
8 KB, 212x140
>>29599491
Fucking robots.
Davayte ub'yem sebya vmeste.
>>
>>29599502
HNNNNNNG be my gf
>>29599482
>behind the scenes
this shit happens literally every day, in front of the scenes
>>
File: zFT4JKL[1].jpg (53 KB, 526x525) Image search: [Google]
zFT4JKL[1].jpg
53 KB, 526x525
>>29599496
>imgur.com/r/transpassing
>>
can someone redpill me on elanna
>>
>>29599506
thats fair,
am I 2 uggo?

>>29599528
best current trip
>>
>>29599502
christ those are some pepperoni nipples
everything else is okay though
>>
>>29599482
>we're not gossiping though we're analyzing, dissecting, and critiquing
some of it definitely is. I guess you're right i guess and that question about the interworkings and details are kinda interesting.
it just seems the theme of this thread was more about the characteristics of trans girls, not *just* transgirls from mtfg

>>29599484
>>29599486
i was just saying you guys were moving onto really superficial and senseless topics.
I mean sure, do whatever and talk about whatever, but there was a really interesting discussion happening someplace in the middle here
e.g. : I'd bend you over and fuck with my fat dick you like the princess of sluts you are.
>>
File: 1462314913798.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1462314913798.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>29599524
>mfw
>>29599532
Something like that
>>
File: 1462656050645.png (108 KB, 308x402) Image search: [Google]
1462656050645.png
108 KB, 308x402
>>29599466
the farthest I delt with her was watching her jelous annoyed face on tiny chat when I played them music, even though I was trying to be friendly with her

muffs is a pretty horrible one too
they all look up to Eddie but she's a literal whore who's on screenshot sucking a neckbeard's bent banana cock

these people are mostly nothings, just "mep mep mep" [mouth flapping intensifies]
>>
Redpill me on Rikki
Redpill me on Elfginger
Redpill me on Kiwi
Redpill me on Jormy
Redpill me on Rawr
>>
>>29599543
>spoiler
I'd kill you before you even got the chance.
>>
>>29599543
dude youre bitching about gossiping
literally right after mtfg finds out were talking about them and comes here

can you not connect the dots
>>29599552
edie is literally keemstar
"fuck the fans"
applies because edie trash talks just abotu every one of her "friends" in mtfg
>>
>>29599552
i actually like muffs and i think it's cool that she wears diapers recreationally
>>
>>29590455
I went to a performing arts magnet high school which had a LGBT group that a large amount of students and faculty supported. I had a PE locker right next to a trans kid who was so uncomfortable being in the locker room with us that he would wait until all the guys were done changing only to go into a bathroom stall to change there. I asked them what the big deal was and the answer was as if they were actually a girl being forced to change with all the boys which just made him just 100% uncomfortable. I genuinely believe this kid was just mentally fucked knowing he had a penis and bodies just like the rest of us but was so confused that he believed he was a girl changing with all the boys.
>>
>>29599544
>Something like that

thanks anon, I like honesty
youre cool in my book.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1230x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1230x960
>tfw trannies plan a brigade on robotville to talk about you

Leave the poor boys alone desu, I don't see why any robot woukd care about fake trap internet drama, you're just destroying their board
>>
>>29599579
I get the implication, but I was genuinely saying that you guys, the ones in the thread, were just bitching about gossiping, and now are gossiping.
>>
>>29590455
Their just your stereotypical suburban, upper-middle class liberals who's parents never said the word "no" to them in their entire life. That's why they think that they can play pretend female and the whole world should just indulge their deluded fantasies.
>>
>>29599602
Attention.

Please filter Faye as she is a dumb bitch.

That is all.
>>
>>29599557
Redpill me on Rikki
>greece whoreslut who needs attention 24/7
Redpill me on Elfginger
>basic bitch
Redpill me on Kiwi
>big man 4 u that raped another big man 4 u
Redpill me on Jormy
>literal autist not even kidding
Redpill me on Rawr
>attention whores nonstop, calls himself ugly constantly so other people don't get a chance to
perhaps the most insecure of them all
>>
>>29599602
You're the reason there is drama.
shlyukha
>>
>>29599602
im a robot and i find it very interesting

normally it does irritate me when you girls come on our board, but i always enjoy learning about drama-ridden internet subcultures
>>
>>29599557
Rikki is cool but she is taken I believe and also lives in a country unknown

Elfginger hasnt posted in months but last heard she and Plant hooked up with each other because they were both super fucking pretty and passing trannies stick to themselves

Kiwi is legitimately insane. She'll act nice and talk to you for a bit then suddenly remove/block you from everything and threaten suicide only to appear again days later acting like nothing happened.

Jormy is L O N D O N but shes funny and one of the more sane ones

Rawr is pretty crazy a majority of the time and recently got the surgery done so who knows. Shes a tough character to peg
>>
>>29599602
you seriously need to be shot
>>
>>29599633
i dont know much about all the trips, but from what ive heard the real redpill on kiwi is that she didnt actually rape cheska

jormy seems mostly nice and cute, she has a lot of stalkers
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29599638
I guess I get it, I was a robot boy and I love watching it a bit too, even if I don't understand it

>>29599634
>>29599629
Hi can I get you ladies something?
>>
>>29599633
Motherfuckin spot on.
>>
File: 1464808301885.jpg (119 KB, 1023x764) Image search: [Google]
1464808301885.jpg
119 KB, 1023x764
I would wife this trap

bad thing about traps is they are slowly losing their one key strength.

they used to like robots and normies.

now it's becoming so acceptable by society, that the attractive traps only want chad.

they cast us aside...us that use to give them a chance.

now we dont get one.

look at pizza, she only dates chads now. i would have been her bf long ago.

being a robot sucks.
>>
>>29599639
Oh and to add to this like others are saying but Faye is also completely insane and a high level sociopath. It is in your best interest to avoid and ignore everything she says.

Seriously robots you're better off just finding a cis girl to hook up with if. At least they have vaginas.
>>
>>29599694
>At least they have vaginas.

not all trannies have dicks though
>>
File: imshit.png (42 KB, 232x339) Image search: [Google]
imshit.png
42 KB, 232x339
>>29599602
good thing i can pass for a man flawlessly, so i can be here. :^)
>>29599680
ugly, manly trannies like me are always here
>>
>>29599667
Kiwi and Cheska dated but Cheska was mainly just using Kiwi when she was a he and too much of a pussy to transition and living vicariously through Cheska.

Kiwi raped the uggo hon Jocelyn.
>>
>>29599676
can i marry your legs?
>>
reminder that edie has driven at least 2 girls to suicide
chara is a murderer that's killed two and burned a house down
>>
>>29599676
Nah, Cheers tho.
>>
>>29599676
are you here trying to get a boyfriend?
>>
File: 1467069579209.png (566 KB, 587x470) Image search: [Google]
1467069579209.png
566 KB, 587x470
>>29599736
i love edie but i also hate edie, it's weird
keep your enemies closer i guess
>>
File: 1446705703265.jpg (33 KB, 473x524) Image search: [Google]
1446705703265.jpg
33 KB, 473x524
>>29599724
I'd let 'dese ge'ya seman demons fluid mah druid if ya know what I mean, dawg

#unconsensualsex
>>
File: 1467162483040.jpg (57 KB, 500x889) Image search: [Google]
1467162483040.jpg
57 KB, 500x889
>>29599769
I WAS RAPED XD
>>
>>29599736
>chara is a murderer that's killed two and burned a house down

lol where do people get this info from?? like seems so exaggerated
>>
>>29599787
holy hell he's ugly as fuck. poor chap cant even make it as a girl or guy
>>
>>29599796
Oh look it's Rachel, the Jewish sociopath in the same class as Faye and Edie
jfc
>>
File: 51.gif (317 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
51.gif
317 KB, 500x281
>>29599736
Ty sleduyushchiy.
>>29599787
ECKS DEE
>>29599796
Mystery.
>>
>>29599804
>tfw you like the middle tho
>>
>>29599787
Seriously hrt gave this fat fuck a super chin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1446706210807.jpg (43 KB, 473x524) Image search: [Google]
1446706210807.jpg
43 KB, 473x524
Why aren't there encyclopediadramatica articles on these drama whores?
>>
can someone redpill me on beepbeep and whether or not she has a bf or wants one
>>
>>29599862
Make your own then anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1280x960
>>29599745
I'm just telling the ladies to be nice to you guys and not just yell at each other
>>29599729
How about my boobs too they come with them?
>>
>>29599882
eww thats one hairy chest
>>
File: 1446078963476.jpg (21 KB, 469x290) Image search: [Google]
1446078963476.jpg
21 KB, 469x290
>>29599862
Jocelyn is actually Perez Hilton.
>>
can i marry your butt
>>
>>29599882
only if you let me suck on them for hours while swirling my tongue around your sensitive nipples.
>>
>>29599882
i like ur nips, would succ
>>
>>29599796
I was called a rapist and murderer for months on end simply because I'm the ugliest tran in mtfg and probably on all of 4chan.
meanwhile irl I'm probably going to die a virgin when I inevitably kill myself
>>
File: 1434391861160.jpg (51 KB, 614x867) Image search: [Google]
1434391861160.jpg
51 KB, 614x867
It's a dude

A dude with a dick

Trying to dress and call themselves a girl

Nigga, if I cosplay as Krillin from Dragonball.

Shave my head, get the monk markings on my forehead and said I was Krillin 24/7 all year, people would call me crazy

But you know what, I am more Krillin then any one of this "chicks with dicks" are a woman.

Transgirls are just fucking faggots who are emotionally messed up.
>>
>>29599901
The baby hairs? I mean yah people have baby hairs on their bodies, especially boys like me
>>
>>29599862
My favorite part about all that drama is before it happened Jocelyn was bragging about how he was going to suck Kiwis cock.

And then when the time came he decided it was rape.
>>
>>29599882
You have super qt nipples ngl
>>
>>29599920
can someone redpill me on this sheen character
>>
>>29599920
holic, potc, korra, are uglier than you, and you actually pass better than valq
>>
>>29599882
Slutting for robots again i see.
>>
>>29599882
>>29599911
pls letme
>>
>>29599941
>>29599918
Stop you stupid beta's
>>
>take hormones for a year and a half
>body looks really good
>sexy as fuck
>face changes a little
>look like an androgynous 12-year-old
man what the fuck people genuinely mistake me for a middle schooler
at least i pass i guess
>>
>>29590938
>it's okay when females are useless
I'm not a tranny but this double standard is hilarious
>>
>>29599967
i like boobs its not my fault
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 1248x936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 1248x936
>>29599918
>>29599917
O..oh

That's the first time I've ever posted them, so don't go saving them on your hard drive or anything >.>;
>>
>>29599967
lmao its funny the first half of the thread was about how horrible this bitch was and now that shes here camwhoring everyones kissing her ass
>>
Once again you beta nerds. Cis girls at least have vaginas to go with their crazy.
>>
>>29599982
would definitely cum all over those in a heartbeat
>>
>>29599977
Don't even start with me.
>>29599982
Ne udalos' poluchit' dostatochno vnimaniya na mtfg
>>
>>29599989
Half is robots, half half is the brigade of angry trans women that Mtfg set up to come over here, we should be respectful of someone else's board while we're here tho
>>
>>29599989
i dont have to respect a girl to masturbate to her pics. desu, the less i know about her the better.
>>
Its like Maya Rudolph and Elliot Roger's butt baby

Look at it
>>
>girl
>she
>female
>>
>>29599982
she's posting her boobs because that's all she has really. ask her to post a head-on/straight ahead face shot and she won't because she looks like a man
>>
File: image.jpg (558 KB, 1872x2410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558 KB, 1872x2410
>>29600056
I do look like a boy yes
>>
>>29600052
>robot
>frogposter
>neet
we're kind enough to use perojatives and not call you beta virgin neckbeard losers
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.