[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to hang myself. I can't take it anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 8
File: 1446680952674.jpg (31 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1446680952674.jpg
31 KB, 500x600
I can't even think. Does anybody have any experience with partial suspension hanging? I don't want to fuck this up.
I feel sick and I want out of this now.
I wish I could have a whole bunch of hugs. Haven't been hugged in over 10 years.
>>
>>29587967
Where are you Iocated?
>>
>>29587967
you can take pills and end it in a painless way ,
i gonna do it too , i hate being alive , shits ain't worth it
>>
>>29588101
Like what pills? I just want to end everything and stop existing.
>>
>>29588217
>>The combination of a benzodiazepine and an opiate is a very easy way to go into respitory arrest and die like you are just falling asleep. Many doctors will even prescribe these two medicines at one sitting. Tell them you are having panic attacks and you have taken Xanax before and it has worked and then tell them you have terrible back aches and Vicodin or norco has helped you in the past. Then you have your cocktail. Take the month supply of both all at once. You will get a nice buzz, fall asleep, and go into respitory arrest while you are sleeping. If you want to take an extra step as a fail safe (in case you are found) also take a full bottle of extra strength Tylanol. Get these pills all together and then dispose of all the bottles before you take the pills. Even if you are found they will not know how to treat you, they will probably try to hit you with narcan which is given for opiate overdoses first, this may stop the respitory arrest but then the Tylanol will cause your liver to fail. This whole time you will be out. Better yet just get a motel room and take the aforementioned pills. The combination of opiates and benzodiazepines is one of the most common pharmaceutical deaths. It will work if you do not have a tolerance. If you do have a tolerance the opiate and benzodiazepine will simply put you to sleep while the Tylanol does the work. I suggest 75 Tylanol extra strength pills.

tomorrow's my big day, i gonna end my life
>>
>>29587967
As far as I've researched, most of this is common sensical advice but anyway:

Any kind of rope should work, find a good support and tie it, do a practice run by hanging from your hand. If it supports your weight well (without moving, make sure it stays properly in place) and the rope is not affected, it should be good.

Remember that death takes place in about 20 minutes, and you pass out after a few minutes. During this initial period your body will thrash around so make sure to not make too much noise if you suspect that someone could find you.

Go for a simple noose, don't bother with any other methods. Make sure the knot is firm, and place the knot behind your neck.

Put some padding in the front of the rope so that the rope doesn't cut through your skin.

Basically it's not hard to actually kill yourself with it, you find a good rope with a good support, ensure it can support your weight, make a noose and tie it to the support, test it a few times, find a chair, put the noose around your neck, put some padding in front of the rope, kick the chair and ensure that you can't get back your feet during this period. You'll be in pain for a few minutes, then pass out, if no one finds you in 20 minutes you're confirmed to be dead.

I believe that most hanging failures are due to people being caught and the hanging being interrupted due to bad knots/rope/supports. That, and people pussying out during the process and trying to untie themselves. As long as these potential issues are taken care of, you shouldn't fail. It's a lethal method to start with.
>>
>>29587967
Get drunk. Makes hanging 10 times easier since reflexes and brain response is much slower, so when the blood circulation to the brain is cut off the brain gives in much easier than if you were sober.

A drunk person can literally drown in a puddle.
>>
>>29587967
Where do you live? Maybe some brobots could help
>>
>>29588532
>>29588076
fools , you'd make his life worse , just let the man end his life , he had enough.
>>
>>29587967
am sorry for you. i got my life together and it makes me ache that there are still others who are stuck in that pitt. cant you delay it another day and instead try to better your situation?

either way. i really hope you find a way out.
>>
>>29587967
What a shitty way to die. Try >>29588276 or Helium
>>
>>29588410
Why would anyone go for a suicide method where they have to suffer for minutes before passing out? Just get a shotgun and blow your brains out the back of your skull. It's instantaneous and guaranteed.
>>
>>29587967
It's time to die
>>
OP have you ever heard that its bad to make big decisions when you are in a very emotional state? Maybe you should calm down and decide if its REALLY what you want before you do something you might regret. (which im betting it isnt)
>>
>>29589700
>Why would anyone go for a suicide method where they have to suffer for minutes before passing out?

15 seconds is the limit a human can stay conscious after having the carotid arteries in the neck compressed. 7 seconds is the average, if OP is a NEET with low-protein intake he should faint in 4 secs.

The idea that hanging is for suffocation and not for starving the brain of oxygen is a fallacy.
>>
>>29588217
No pill is going to be 100% painless. The stuff that they use for lethal injections is supposed to be very paint free (other then the needle of course) but you can't really just buy that and even if you could you would need someone else to do it because the first injection just knocks you out the second kills you.
>>
>>29589861
Four seconds sounds like a hell of a lot more then the milliseconds it takes for a shotgun shell to blow up your brain.
>>
>>29589861
>15 seconds is the limit a human can stay conscious after having the carotid arteries in the neck compressed. 7 seconds is the average,

Whereas if you put a bullet through your brain stem, you're unconscious before you even hear the sound of the gun going off.
>>
>>29589905
Cleaning it will take at least half an hour though.

>>29589906
>Devergie states plainly, after considering all the facts, that hanging is a pleasant way of dying. His words are: "In suicide, at the moment of the application of the cord, or a few moments after, a feeling of pleasure manifests itself; then supervenes disordered vision; bluish flames appear before the eyes, and the loss of consciousness soon follows."
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging
>>
>>29587967
OP pls, we can travel the world together and fuck all the BBW's you want
>>
have you tried to just watch anime?
>>
>>29587967
>Does anybody have any experience with partial suspension hanging?
Yes, I've done it 5 times now.
Worked every time, died instantly
>>
LIFE IS WORTH LIVING the pain your feeling now may seem endless but i promise you that as someone who has had those thoughts before,they go away.A way to gain relief from that burden on your chest is just by talking to someone DONT LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ARE ENCOURAGING THAT CHOICE.PLEASE sleep on it and the next day seek profesional help or confont the issue causing you your greif and then put it behind you.REMBER THERE IS STILL TIME AND HOPE FOR YOU to HAVE A HAPPY LIFE. jUST DONT GIVE UP
>>
>>29587967
Are you really going to allow all those people that told you that you were "bad" to win?

I suggest you do otherwise. You only have one life. After that, nothing.
>>
>>29590501
>After that, nothing.
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
File: 1451595954443.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1451595954443.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
>>29590501
>Are you really going to allow all those people that told you that you were "bad" to win?

This. OP buy a 9mm or machete and got chop some normies up. Make them pay!
>>
>>29587967
Daily reminder that killing yourself is the ultimate expression of how you have no self control. If you did you wouldn't give in to irrational sadness or depression. If you really want a hug you could even fucking pay professional cuddlers to spoon with you for an hour. Also it's pretty fucking retarded that "brobots" are asking your location to help you an hero but won't ask your location to give you a hug. And if you do kill yourself you are ensuring that you will never get a hug ever. TLDR there's hope desu
>>
>>29590836
Better than living your life in humiliation that comes from not being a Chad.
>>
>>29590501
>After that, nothing.

That's what I'm counting on.
>>
>>29590836
>Daily reminder that killing yourself is the ultimate expression of how you have no self control.
So? Once you're dead you're dead
>>
>>29587967
Dude wtf? I just came here to see more boards on 4chan and what the hell? You guys can't be serious. Life is beautiful and you should be grateful to have the opportunity to live in a world like ours.

And other people saying to the depressed OP that he should kill himself and encouraging him to do it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Holy shit just live like everyone does it isn't that hard actually. Like what are your problems dude? I kinda want to help you now seeing all of those hopeless and poisonous posters over here.

Other than that if you really are that bad you shouldn't write in sites like this board it's gonna be worse. Talk to someone you have confidence with or a psychologist. In any case get well soon anon get your hopes up and don't let others deny your hopes and dreams, because even if you think you are alone in this world or whatever you are going to notice that it isn't true at all. You see even in the darkest hallways there is going to be a single spot of light and that light shall prevail soon or late, like in your thread per example, the majority of posters are saying bad things to you but a slight minority are going to encourage you regardless of what others say. So go now, get up and keep up fighting because years later you are going to notice that it wasn't really worth ending your life and in how a fool you were in that time, but that actually won't matter at all because in the end, you managed to keep living and you'll start to be little by little someone happy with people that love you happy too and with a succesful future.

That's it, now, you are going to start a better life right now because you are capable of and have the strenght and will that you need to keep it up, be okay anon, you have all my support.
>>
>>29590896
>Life is beautiful and you should be grateful to have the opportunity to live in a world like ours.
This fucking triggered me.
>>
>>29590896
This is the pro-suicide anti-normie board. Fuck off.
>>
>>29590896
Sorry for not writing the most gramatically accurate text, english is not my mother language. I'll get better in it.
>>
>>29590939
Dude, just imagine living in a country where war is going on, and food and other essential needs and resources are lacking. You are pretty lucky actually by having to start in a country where these problems don't exist.
>>
>>29591029
Not him but that's not an excuse for normies to treat you like shit.
>>
>>29590854
>Killing yourself over a shitty /r9k/ meme

Dude.
>>
>>29590896

It's just sympathy seeking, no one here has EVER had the balls to kill themselves.

One dude did shoot up a college though so there's that.
>>
>>29590854
The only reason you're not a CHAD is because you never put in the effort to become one. You only have yourself to blame. You have the power to become one but it takes more effort to become one then kill yourself. baka if salvation was easy then it wouldn't be satisfying would it?
>>
>>29591146
It's not a meme. Lucky superior people get born every day. And they have better lives. Having to work hard for things these people get easily is by all means humiliating.
>>
>>29590957
PRO-suicide board... Dude are you hearing yourself right now? Holy shit just let other people live and encourage'em to keep doing it. It's the right thing to do, and if the majority of people are giving him shit because b-but muh life hasn't been great too so i will encourage him to kill himself, because yeah that is going to help me solve my problems y-yeah r-right?. Oh c'mon fuck off with that nasty and poisonous attitude, listen here we all have our problems and by spitting or typing shit to others in order to feel better for you isn't going to be good for you and for the OP in the long run. Like dude fix your problems first, and then you will be able to help others. Don't be that kind of person, don't be an anxious person that wants to drag happy people to a worse place. And listen carefully, i'm pretty sure that in some moment in your life you were a happy guy, but what happened? People with problems instead of fixing them they throw shit at you and you were affected by it, and now you are doing the same to OP. So in the end, i think that people should keep being positive and not throw shit to others because that is going to be a snowball that gets greater over time and drags more people with it. So stop being like that and change your attitude because it's going to be best for you and for everyone that surrounds you.
>>
File: comforting hug.webm (440 KB, 360x638) Image search: [Google]
comforting hug.webm
440 KB, 360x638
It's okay. /r9k/ is here for you.
>>
>>29591183
>The only reason you're not a CHAD is because you never put in the effort to become one.
Bullfucking shit. Chads are born, not made.

If I put in effort I will have worse results than Chad.
>>
>>29587967
Do not do it, OP. Taking the cowards way out is never the answer. You can always get better if you allow people to help you. Do not do this.
>>
>>29590880
If you're not dead you can improve yourself and maybe even become a CHAD one day. Killing yourself is the only surefire way of extinguishing any chance of a better future no matter how bleak the current situation may now seem.
>>
>>29591219
CHAD is a mindset. The only reason you don't have it is because your mind is clouded with fear. Release your fears my child, only then will you become the CHAD you seek to be.
>>
>>29591303
Chad is height. Chad is frame. Chad is penis size. Chad is bone structure. Chad is wealthy family. That's what Chad is.
>>
>>29588276
as someone who tried this combo it didn't work for me
>>
>>29591189
My dad did the electrical on tons of rich people's houses, and he'd usually bring me along and trust me dude, you don't want to be rich or anything.

They are some of the most uncanny soulless fucks I have ever come in contact with. Some kids actually only knew how to speak spanish because they were raised by the maid.

I'd also recommend a lot of robots to check out Buddhism, from what I've seen its good at getting people's shit together.
>>
>>29591365
That's sour grapes.
>>
>>29591206
You can't stop people from killing themselves.

If a person reaches the point of attempting suicide, they're already too far gone and too deep in the hole to live a normal life again(if they ever had one to begin with).

The least you can do, is help them relieve the suffering like Belgium and their assisted suicide clinics for example. They give a fast, clean exit with pentobarbital to anybody who needs it.
We need a robot to become a veterinary to distribute Nembutal to all robots.
>>
>>29591379
Well you're a moist jelly bean.
>>
>>29587967
It's painful as fuck.
just don't do a half ass job.
>>
>>29591317
CHAD is not caring for your height, frame, penis size, bone structure, or wealth. Because once you let go of the fear of society's reaction these labels mean nothing. There are plenty of people who have none of the things you describe and are certifiable CHADS. You are delusional to think that certain unchangeable characteristics guarantee success. Unless you have the mindset none of these characteristics will matter my son.
>>
>>29591050
Yeah, you are in a better place that wars and shit and it's true other people don't have the right to treat you like shit, but what if you just stand up for yourself and fight whatever is against you? But yeah... that is pretty tough right? I'll better keep myself in silence til' a day i explode due to all my acumulated stress, because that's EASIER right?
Dude, you should learn that ANYTHING, and by ANYTHING i mean LITERALLY ANYTHING in this life is easy, and a part of that actually is pretty good, because what is the satisfaction of adquiring something being too easy or just something that has been granted to you by default? The happiness of life and being a human being it's the course you take to surpass difficulties and gaining challenges. I mean if you started your life being rich, good-looking, and all yeah maybe you will be happy, but would you be as happy as someone that has started off by 0 and has got not as much as success as this other subject, but starting from a "bad point" or not a very succesful point and getting trough things and achieving something, in fact it's feels WAY MORE BETTER than any other thing, and just because it's something YOU with your WILL STRENGHT and your CAPABILITIES of KEEPING UP for YOURSELF you have managed to gain or surpass something or even better, to IMPROVE YOURSELF. And it doesn't matter what "Chad" has or doesn't have, because actually the only person you have to care FIRST in order to help others is YOU and ONLY YOU because you're the person you are with 100% of your lifetime, and you should feel good about yourself. It actually doesn't matter how anyone besides you is doing in life (at least not your loved people, and less people that is against you or making things difficult to you), because the fact that someone is better or worse in comparision to you doesn't really change anything, because as i said, you have to CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. Also, you should feel PROUD of the things you achieve in life.
>>
I don't understand people who wants to kill themselves when there is music
>>
>>29591476
>Because once you let go of the fear of society's reaction these labels mean nothing.
Wrong. Not caring isn't enough to be Chad. Not caring only makes you Chad if you have Chad features. If you don't, then you are just an omega.

>There are plenty of people who have none of the things you describe and are certifiable CHADS.
Post one. One man who isn't tall, attractive, rich, extremely socially skilled or extremely talented at something.

>You are delusional to think that certain unchangeable characteristics guarantee success.
And you are delusional to think that hard work and "good" mindset guarantees success.
>>
>>29591381
Emotions and outlooks can be changed. The point of no return is not when the decision is made but if the act is carried out succesfully. There is still HOPE.
>>
File: choke.gif (813 KB, 216x156) Image search: [Google]
choke.gif
813 KB, 216x156
>>29591448
It's like a choke.
>>
>>29591477
(cont.) - you shouldn't feel proud of the things that actually have been granted to you in the start of your life, or whatever good-looking you are in the start. The principal thing in all of this is having a GOOD ATTITUDE, that is all everything else will come up to you eventually.

Also per example, a noble that has 100000 pieces of gold and gains 5000 gold per month by being basically a noble and not very much isn't as good, as satisfying and less as WORTH as a farmer that has 1 piece of gold and manages to gain 3 gold coins.

So there is my message, keep up the good fight anons.
>>
>>29590081
Oh yeah lets take medical advice from 1878.

Have you tried Jesus OP? After a few church visits people were hugging me more than I would actually like to be hugged and I've made some good friends. Also, the pastors there act as often free counselors and can help. Try some things before you do this.

Also, speaking as a Paramedic, this is one of the worst possible ways to go. We recently went and collected a kid who tried this and made it to 7 minutes and at the time he was still responding to stimulus.
>>
>>29591381
What a pessimistic way in seeing life dude, EVERYONE has still hope to keep living that is a true fact whatever you think. And i'm not saying hey, i have the truth and you not just because i say so, it's because it actually happens, a lot of people that tought they were hopeless were saved and now are living a happy life.
>>
>>29591553
>Also per example, a noble that has 100000 pieces of gold and gains 5000 gold per month by being basically a noble and not very much isn't as good, as satisfying and less as WORTH as a farmer that has 1 piece of gold and manages to gain 3 gold coins.
people actually believe this delusional garbage, give me good looks, wealth, a better brain and I'll be much more satisfied than working for 1/10 of what someone else is born with
>>
>>29591175
That usually happens yeah, but anyways it still isn't a matter were you should say to the depressed guy he should end it all, it never is and it never will be.
>>
>>29591381
they don't euthanize depressed teenagers for the reason they don't have a gf
>>
>>29591510
>extremely socially skilled
You see skill is honed not given. Sure some people can be naturally gifted at something, but does that exclude you from achieving their level through hard work and perserverence? No. Hard work and mindset also don't guarantee success if you put them towards an unfruitful cause. You also need to put your hard work in a good direction. For example you could be at a gym or at a job instead of complaining how life gave you a bad hand on the internet. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>29591477
>but what if you just stand up for yourself and fight whatever is against you?
Then normies will throw me in prison.

>The happiness of life and being a human being it's the course you take to surpass difficulties and gaining challenges.
Overcoming challenges takes time. It takes energy. Energy that could be invested into actually gaining something worthwhile. To see Chad getting more while I am overcoming challenges that unjustly got thrown at me. Well, obviously it makes no sense.

>it's feels WAY MORE BETTER than any other thing
No it doesn't. Been there.

I haven't read the rest of your post. It's full of typical normie platitudes.
>>
>>29591558
>We recently went and collected a kid who tried this and made it to 7 minutes and at the time he was still responding to stimulus.

Good job, now he is literally a vegetable and will be eating your taxes for next 60 years.
>>
>>29591510
I'm this guy >>29591365 and another thing about my dad is that he's a fat short balding 60 year old that grew up on food stamps and he regularly attracts hot 20 year olds because he's happy (and pretends to be when he isn't), funny, and doesn't give a fuck.

I know it's possible to transcend the robot cycle because I know someone who's done it.
>>
>>29591630
>You see skill is honed not given.
Social skills are related to looks. Very closely.

>Sure some people can be naturally gifted at something, but does that exclude you from achieving their level through hard work and perserverence?
By which time they will either be ahead of me because they also spent that time improving. And if not, then they already jumped on something else and still win.

>No. Hard work and mindset also don't guarantee success if you put them towards an unfruitful cause
Such as non-Chad life. That's a good example of unfruitful cause.

>For example you could be at a gym or at a job instead of complaining how life gave you a bad hand on the internet. You have only yourself to blame.
Repeating normie platitudes, are we?
>>
>>29591544
exactly feels like a choke but way more sharper.
digs real deep into your neck.
>>
>>29587967
pro tip, you're going to shit and piss yourself those 15ish seconds you're alive dying of asphyxiation
>>
>>29591659
>he's a fat short balding 60 year old that grew up on food stamps and he regularly attracts hot 20 year olds
He has a big dick, is extremely attractive or you are simply lying. Men like this are extremely rare. I've never seen anyone come even close to this. So even if your father does exist and you're lying, his life is the equivalent of winning the lottery. For every man like your father you have many men who worked hard and got jack shit.
>>
>>29591701
>robots
>working hard
nigga they praise themselves for being NEETs
>>
>>29591726
I'm not talking just about robots. Not to mention many of us have jobs and actually try. Yet we fail.
>>
>>29591674
>Social skills are closely related to looks
No. You of all people know that autism doesn't care about your looks

>By which time they will either be ahead of me because they also spent that time improving. And if not, then they already jumped on something else and still win
This. They're only so far ahead because you never tried.

>Such as non-Chad life. That's a good example of unfruitful cause.
So then why do you still want to dump energy into it?

>Repeating normie platitudes, are we?
Are normies not what you seek to become? At least on your way to becoming CHAD? The longer you wallow in your hatred of success the longer you will stay in the pit of despair you currently reside.
>>
>>29587967
Are you still there OP?
Tell us a little more about yourself.
>>
>>29588410
Knot is you tie it right. A proper hangman's noose doesn't suffocate, it separates the vertebrae. killing instantly.
>>
>>29591836
>No. You of all people know that autism doesn't care about your looks
I disagree.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

>This. They're only so far ahead because you never tried.
They are far ahead because of their natural talent. I know this because I am inferior. I have often been beaten by people doing something for the first time even if I actually had experience.

>So then why do you still want to dump energy into it?
I don't. I just want to get drunk.

>Are normies not what you seek to become?
No. Normies ignore the truth. The unpleasant truth that some of the robots don't ignore. The truth that makes us labeled as mentally insane. The truth we just don't want to accept.

>The longer you wallow in your hatred of success the longer you will stay in the pit of despair you currently reside.
My hatred is justified.
>>
>>29591701
I don't understand why you want to believe everything is random luck so badly.
>>
>>29591631
By fighting i mean overcoming your problems not actually try to fight or kill someone.

By overcoming challenges i mean getting a job, surpassing yourself, improving your happiness, making people happy around you, you STILL care about how CHAD is doing... and you shouldn't it doesn't matter at all. By the way i have seen dudes that have been bullied during highschool and now are way more succesfull than their own bullies which a lot of them have ended with drugs problems or shitty studies and jobs.

It feels way better believe me, also you say full of typical NORMIE platitudes... Dude you know that being NORMAL is actually GOOD FOR YOU? Holy shit in the first place if you deny "normie" behavior and being a functional being of the society you just are doing worse to yourself like c'mon how are you going to get out of your pit if you don't even consider what "normies" say in order to improve yourself. I mean, depressed people and people with psychological problems are going to help you? Pfffft dude no, that is going to end far worse than good.
>>
>>29590896
NORMIE

GET

OUT

ORIGINAL

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29591858
The problem with hangman's noose is that it requires a long drop to succeed and if it doesn't break you neck, then you might slowly suffocate, which is what everyone who hangs themselves fears the most.

A simple knot will guarantee that it constricts the arteries.
>>
I hope it goes well for you. See you on the other side (or not).
>>
>>29591901
Everything matters.

>>29591904
>By fighting i mean overcoming your problems not actually try to fight or kill someone.
Normies are the problem.

>making people happy around you
Why should I make normies happy?

>and you shouldn't it doesn't matter at all
He gets more for less work.

>By the way i have seen dudes that have been bullied during highschool and now are way more succesfull than their own bullies which a lot of them have ended with drugs problems or shitty studies and jobs.
Oh yes, this typical robot fantasy. The people who bullied me are also worse off nowadays. Financially for sure. Mostly anyways. What does that matter? They enjoyed their youth. A time which is gone for me. It's not coming back.

>It feels way better believe me
What does? Being a normie and having a job makes me more stressed and miserable. Even though I like the job.

>how are you going to get out of your pit if you don't even consider what "normies" say in order to improve yourself
Because I don't want to improve myself if it also benefits the normie society. Which it does.
>>
>>29590463
why do you pretend to care so much? fuck off
>>
>>29591901
seems more like you are desperately clinging to the opposite.
>>
>>29591883
You are not inferior. You have been hurt by mean people and now wallow in self hatred and despair and you want to drink your problems away. You got knocked down and stayed down. The only reason that robots are labeled insane is because when they fall down they assume that the floor is their new resting place for all eternity. Get up anon don't let the mean people win. Show them that they hurt you but they couldn't stop you because you don't care about them. You may have lost the battle but don't give up on the war kid.
>>
>>29591649
Oh, dont get me wrong, i know we did him no favors. But were legally required to really.

Reminds me of the Chad football player who took some aspirin for a headache after a concussion the night prior to a game. Then in the next nights game he knocked heads with another Chad. Instant intracranial bleed. We initiated fast treatment and intubated, got him to the hospital fast, but he was fucked from the start really.

He rolls around in a wheelchair now, is retarded basically, and cries without provocation. He wanted to be a helicopter pilot.

Stupid Chads and their Chad games.
>>
>>29587967
Kill yourself already, pls.
>>
is it true you can extract cyanide from apple seeds ? seems too good to be true.
>>
>>29592029
life isn't a fucking disney movie jesus christ

there will always be losers. something like 40% of males don't get to mate (i don't remember the exact statistic). fucking hell why are you even posting.
>>
>>29592012
I have nothing to gain from believing it isn't. At the end of the day, whether shit was hard or easy, I'm still gonna enjoy it.
>>
>>29592029
>You are not inferior.
Any tape measure. Any standardized test. Any physical test will prove you wrong.

>Get up anon don't let the mean people win.
By getting up I am helping them. Helping normie society. Working hard to participate in it. That would mean I was broken. That would mean they forced me to do what they wanted me to do.

Also don't call me a kid. I don't know how old you are, but I would say I'm way over /r9k/ average.

And before you say something stupid like
>hurr u hab a mindset lieg a kid so i will call u a kid
don't bother. I'm way beyond caring about insults from others.
>>
>>29591998
Normies are the problem... more like you convinced yourself of that making YOU the problem, and thus having to "fix" yourself with your WILL. Which it isn't actually any bad at all, and something to be proud of, when you are getting your shit together of course.
>>
>>29592119
>more like you convinced yourself of that
It's the truth. Natural hierarchy of superiority and inferiority wouldn't work without no one to enforce it. And it's the normie society which enforces it. Which feeds Chad with positive feedback and pushes inferior robots into line through bullying, peer pressure and in extreme cases imprisonment.
>>
>>29591998
Woops, forgot to answer all the other things.

Well, mostly because you will be a "normie" again (and yes at any point of your life your were which isn't anything bad), and will feel true happiness regardless of others.

He gets more for less work... really stop caring about "Chad" it doesn't matter how much every person gets for X work, it matters what you get and your success with your work.

"Typical robot fantasy". Dude not saying that happens that to every single of them, but i've seen cases and it's really satisfying seeing time doing justice to what they deserve it. Yeah they've enjoyed their youth better than you probably but as you said they are far worse than you right now, so maybe your adulthood can be better than theirs? Anyway as i said you shouldn't really care about how these people are doing, just for yourself.

Yes is one of the best feelings a human being can get, which is why you feel good and comfortable by being a human in the first place. Have you ever heard of "human spirit"? Yeah even if it's something metaphorical, i feel something like that and it's a very warm and satisfying feelinf that i mostly feel when i achieve things with my WILL and PERSEVERANCE, it feels preety warm on your heart actually and gives you a slight boost in your CONFIDENCE, ATTITUDE and PRIDE.

Stop being that contradictory towards yourself, again you'll improve yourself and the future of HUMANITY which is YOUR RACE.
>>
>>29591183
Mindset and confidence is largely genetic, too. But if you're a Manlet, you will never be a chad.
>>
OP WHERE'S THE LINK TO THE FUCKING STREAM.
GODDAMN ROBOTS IF YOU'RE GONNA ATTENTION WHORE ON HERE ABOUT OFFING YOURSELF AT LEAST SHOW IT TO THE WORLD SO THEY CAN KNOW YOUR PLIGHT
>>
I think of suicide because there comes a time when a failed normie like myself just doesn't want to try anymore.

I've been "knocked down" inumerable times but always get back up after a time of wallowing. I see little progress now, just stagnation. I can only take so much failure before i look at those around me who hardly even seem to try and succeed wholly before i just want to quit.

I was not put on this earth as a winner, because for there to be winners, there must be losers.
>>
>>29592112
>don't bother. I'm way beyond caring about insults from others.
So why'd you get hung up on the word kid even though I didn't mean it offensively?

>Any tape measure. Any standardized test. Any physical test will prove you wrong.
If you hate normies why would you care what their tests think?

>By getting up I am helping them
This. So you think by letting yourself become a boring, disgusting, lazy NEET you are showing them. Ha youre really showing them when they go about their lives not even giving a shit about you. Improve yourself anon by wallowing in self pity you're showing them that what they did to you phased you and you were weak enough to not even put up a fight to the point that you're still fixated on it years, maybe decades later.
>>
>>29592288
>>>/b/

I fucking hate this robot
>>
>>29592267
>Well, mostly because you will be a "normie" again (and yes at any point of your life your were which isn't anything bad), and will feel true happiness regardless of others.
I don't think so.

>it doesn't matter how much every person gets for X work, it matters what you get and your success with your work.
It's not fair and that matters to me.

>maybe your adulthood can be better than theirs?
Nothing can make up for growing up as a non-Chad. I would trade my whole life to get a chance to be 18 year old Chad. That's the exchange rate as far as I am concerned.

> i feel something like that and it's a very warm and satisfying feelinf that i mostly feel when i achieve things with my WILL and PERSEVERANCE, it feels preety warm on your heart actually and gives you a slight boost in your CONFIDENCE, ATTITUDE and PRIDE.
I'm risking being called edgy faggot here, but I don't really know what you're talking about. Whenever I achieve something, I instantly think about how much faster/more effecient would someone superior be compared to me. Makes me feel like shit.

>again you'll improve yourself and the future of HUMANITY which is YOUR RACE.
I've been rejected by humans. You can't reject me and simultaneously try to pretend I'm in it with you.
>>
>>29592104
Yeah they're mostly losers because they get pushed down once and accept that theyre losers. If you accept that you're a loser then the normies have won.
>>
>>29592156
The truth... again you believe what you CHOSE to believe, and it is actually pretty far from REAL TRUTH. Yeah society tends to benefit good-looking and people with other good traits, but not only that, if you put your HEART and SOUL in everything you do, believe you are going to achieve far more than people that are just "good" by nature and do nothing more than being what they have been since the start. Even a "good" person since the beginning can get far away but because of its WILL and PERSEVERANCE as you can do, and you will notice actually he or she isn't that good only due to nature itself.

Personally i'm not a "Chad" at all and i'm having a very good life, but because i'm constantly fighting against the shit that others throw to me, because that's life, a constant fight which in the end is pretty satisfying. Sorry for repeating myself a little bit but this stuff keeps my warm inside and boosts my WILL for sure.
>>
>>29592323
>So why'd you get hung up on the word kid even though I didn't mean it offensively?
Because it's a normie trick. And you're a tripfag. It's not that ridiculous to think you will be using dirty normie tricks.

>If you hate normies why would you care what their tests think?
It's not their tests. It's my tests. I can't ignore them. I can see just how inferior I am.

>So you think by letting yourself become a boring, disgusting, lazy NEET you are showing them.
Yes. Leeching off and never participating in society. Instead of getting beaten I never even get into the race. That's what I'm striving for. Absolute deatachment.

>Improve yourself anon by wallowing in self pity you're showing them that what they did to you phased you and you were weak enough to not even put up a fight to the point that you're still fixated on it years, maybe decades later.
Not fighting a losing battle is not weakness.
>>
>>29592361
>pushed down once
i've been "pushed down" my entire life

i constantly see people who put in less effort than me get more
i'm constantly reminded about how i'm inferior
i'm have both physical deformities and mental illnesses

i'm tired of it. someone like me shouldn't even exist, my parents should have never reproduced
>>
>>29592372
>if you put your HEART and SOUL in everything you do, believe you are going to achieve far more than people that are just "good" by nature and do nothing more than being what they have been since the start.
Point is these people will also improve faster.

>but because i'm constantly fighting against the shit that others throw to me, because that's life, a constant fight which in the end is pretty satisfying.
Are you really fighting? I already used this analogy (for some reason people surprisingly tend to recognize me by my posting style), but imagine you're playing a chess game. And just for shits and giggles someone decides you have to play with half the figures you're supposed to have. This is obviously unfair.

Now we both say we should fight. But when you say fight, you mean to keep playing even though the odds are heavily against you. When I say fight I mean to flip the fucking board and tell whoever set up the game to fuck himself.

You're not fighting if you are operating within the rules of the game you are supposed to play. And working hard if you not Chad is the equivalent of trying to win with half you figures.
>>
>>29592401
>Not fighting a losing battle is not weakness.
Self improvement is a losing battle huh? You truly are delusional. If you cannot see that you are the instrument of you're own undoing then I have no more words for you. Yoy have chosen live in the darkness rather than the light
>>
>>29592416
How have you been "pushed down" my son?
>>
>>29592486
>Self improvement is a losing battle huh?
If you are not a Chad it is. Because you will never catch up with people who are naturally good.

>If you cannot see that you are the instrument of you're own undoing
I don't understand this expression.
>>
>>29591726
>nigga
Why don't you join OP and kill yourself?
>>
>>29592348
1st question - You ran out of arguments. But yeah, believe it or not that is the truth.

2nd - It matters and it's not fair for you? Well you have a serious self-conficende problem here mate. You should fix that attitude, because it doesn't matter that at all. I mean what if you moved out to other place where there is no Chad, you would still thing on how good is doing in comparison to you? I don't think so, and if you were again you have a serious self-confidence problem and you should do something against it.

I think you are overrating what being a Chad is, again i'm pretty far away from being a Chad but i'm actually a "normie" and it doesn't really feel that different from one. Just being a normal functional being is good enough.

3rd - Yeah i know it sounds like it's something out of a movie, but it's actually how better i can describe it and how good and real it feels. In my opinion if not the best, about to be the best feelings in the world. Again you shouldn't think about how much time it took to you or how much it took to others, the truth is that you managed to make it and that's what it really counts. + warm feeling.

4th - Rejected by humans... so what are you? C'mon don't be like that, i actually would treat you as an equal, as long as you try something to improve yourself instead of being a complain machine.
>>
>>29592547
>You ran out of arguments. But yeah, believe it or not that is the truth.
I don't believe it. It makes no sense.

>You should fix that attitude, because it doesn't matter that at all.
Injustice matters.

>Again you shouldn't think about how much time it took to you or how much it took to others, the truth is that you managed to make it and that's what it really counts.
Would you say that to someone who only learned to read by the time he was 15? Because sure, he did it. But he's way fucking behind.

>C'mon don't be like that, i actually would treat you as an equal, as long as you try something to improve yourself instead of being a complain machine.
There is nothing bad about complaining about injustice.
>>
>>29588439
actually a good tip
>>
>>29592473
Still caring about Chads... Again care only about yourself. And by the way, there will always be someone that with less effort gains more or works faster than you unless you are one of those god-like dudes that are the best in one subject in the world which is pretty unlikely, not even achieved by Chads. And you are totally ok by not being one of these people, like everyone else.

Yeah, dude i'm pretty sure i'm always fighting, because letting others crush your opinions, and basically how you are isn't on my book, if someone tries that don't worry that i'm going to make sure they don't try that again (don't trying to be edgy or something, actually is what you have to do). Per example, someone starts picking on you at school? Simple, just don't let him beat you by your fear, or by numbers, simply "fight" against him because they'll see how you TRULY are, in this case someone BRAVE who is practically not affected of what others do to him and that can STAND BY ITSELF, even if the whole class is against you you will still "fight" against them and little by little they will see who is actually on the wrong side, the bullies that mostly are leaded by one guy and these are basically with him because it gives them "protection" or the one who apparently is alone (because the ones that actually are ok with his attitude and actions and way of thinking are mostly silenced by these bullies and won't say anything just let the "baddies" let bad thing happen). So in the end, they will let you in peace and you will gain a lot of friends and "allies" against these bullies, because most of them are actually scared of what could happen to them and thus they side with the main bully.

Basically that's what i've done all my entire life, because i HATE unfair things and injustice like those. Also my best friend actually is a guy who in elementary school was always alone and devastated by other children mostly because he was a bit depressed by the divorce of their parents-cont.
>>
>>29588217
helium gas tank
>>
>>29592416
You *think* those people put in less effort than you did. Considering how you consider Chads to be arrogant, you fuckers are immensely smug yourselves.
>>
>>29592742
cont. - and that actually was pretty normal to someone his age to happen (i mean his sadness not the fact that his parents divorced), and guess what? I wondered why he always was alone not because of compassion, but because i just saw a normal kid which was alone for something else and i believed he was a pretty normal guy. So we became friends and i found out that the most alone kid in the class actually ended being my best friend, thus surpassing his sadness and now he's studying en Engineering career and I and his family even though his parents are still divorced and probably will never come back, we are pretty proud of him. So yeah, you must believe in yourself, like i did, in order to help others in need of help.

Always my attitude has collide with mostly negative attitudes and always will, because there is nothing in this world that can make me change HOW I TRULY AM and i'm really PROUD OF IT.
>>
>>29587967
stop being a pussy and get over it

you just need to go ouside
>>
>>29592742
>And you are totally ok by not being one of these people, like everyone else.
Not really.

>because letting others crush your opinions
My opinion is that normies deserve revenge.

>even if the whole class is against you you will still "fight"
The things you say about bullying are very naive. Fighting back to get the bullies respect is bullshit. They will just gang up on you and bring weapons to teach you not to fight back. People got cut and attacked with hammers for standing up against bullies. And that was middle school.
>>
>>29592925
>go outside
>normies start laughing at me
>suicidal urges increase
>>
>>29592537
because I don't have self esteem issues I guess
>>
>>29592584
Maybe you could give it an opportunity and you will see how much sense it makes. Believe in yourself anon.

Yeah injustice matters, but again think this way, other people being faster or better than you trying less is actually something that will always happen and we can't change, and guess what there is nothing wrong with it because every human being is different from each other and again care about yourself is easy as that.

Yeah i would say it, without a doubt actually. Yeah he made it years away from others... and? You managed to do it, i mean is like saying someone has got his Law career at age 23 and other at age 46, it doesn't really matter how or when or how much time it took to you to make it. In fact when you are going to put your resume to any job they would look at your studies, jobs and things you highlight in. Not in how much it costed you to gain any study per example, even if you passed highscool in 6 years or even in 8 it won't make a difference.

Yeah nothing bad about complaining about injustice but sometimes you need to FIGHT against that injustice in order to better yourself, per example you were born fat and always been fat, yeah sure other kids have been born slim and unfortunately you have been born fat but still, what are you going to do, complain about others because uuu that other kid is slim and hasn't done anything to achieve it or instead of complaining you think to yourself and notice that complaining about others isn't going to fix your weight problem, but if instead of doing that you start doing exercise and eat healthy you will become happier and more confident about yourself and you'll get that feeling of overcoming oneself.
>>
>>29593076
>and guess what there is nothing wrong with it because every human being is different
There is lots wrong with injustice.

>it doesn't really matter how or when or how much time it took to you to make it
People who made it faster can achieve more.

>In fact when you are going to put your resume to any job they would look at your studies, jobs and things you highlight in. Not in how much it costed you to gain any study per example, even if you passed highscool in 6 years or even in 8 it won't make a difference.
Delusional. They will ask about this.

>but if instead of doing that you start doing exercise and eat healthy you will become happier and more confident about yourself and you'll get that feeling of overcoming oneself.
Last summer I was running at least 5 days a week. About 25k a week. I've been about as suicidal and miserable as I am now.
>>
>>29592927
Yeah, really just give it a try and you'll see.

Revenge? I don't think so, do you think that will solve your problems? No. So starts improving yourself and you'll see how that desire of revenge whipes out slowly.

Well by fighting i usually mean overcoming them not by actually fight them fith fists and kicks but by having a serious talk and being confident about it, only you'll have to actually FIGHT if it is your LAST RESORT, and yes you will have to do it because otherwise they will stomp you for the rest of your life and not only you'll regret it at the moment, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. On a side note, in my country most weapons are banned, but anyway you should actually fight them, first ALWAYS speaking, and ONLY FIGHTHING AS YOUR LAST RESORT. And one more thing, never shut up in front of bullies bullying you, because your silence is their "consent" of you getting beaten up and your fear is fuel for their "superiority" and "strenght" but believe, once you face them you'll see how much of a cowards, weak and how many of their attitudes are due living in a shithole because they had bad parents or whatever their problems are, a bully will always be FULL OF SHIT, even though they make it look like everything goes well in their lives, IT'S NOT.
>>
>>29589700
I don't know if you're aware of that but not everyone lives in the fucking USA
>>
>>29593225
>Revenge? I don't think so, do you think that will solve your problems? No. So starts improving yourself and you'll see how that desire of revenge whipes out slowly.
You said it yourself that it's just the way it is, the injustice.

You're so full of shit. I'm not gonna respond to you anymore.
>>
Well if you are going to go through with it, just know that everything happens for a reason.. AND its all your fault. Don't blame people for your problems because they are all created by you, and only YOU can solve them. This is hard to understand, but it is true.Maybe you had a bad childhood, not genetically blessed, well guess what, everyone has a lots of problems. But it's your way of looking at them that makes all the difference. Books helped me a lot, through the tough times. I would recommend you to read something like Feeling Good by David D. Burns. Or if you just suck at talking to people, How to Win Friends and Influence People will help you tremendously. This is just a redpill and some advice, do what you want with it and realize that what you are really doing is crying for help.
>>
>>29590896
lmao hello tumblr/reddit

origami
>>
>>29593271
>Don't blame people for your problems because they are all created by you
Yeah I bet people create their ugliness and shortness.

> well guess what, everyone has a lots of problems
Chad had much less problems.

And now you are advocating self-help books. Just lol.
>>
>>29593316
Hahahahahaha, holy shit anon, being confident, happy and positive about life is a tumblr meme now? Pfffft well kill youself then? I guess that goes better with your attitude? C'mon try to be a little bit positive you will improve, it isn't that difficult.
>>
>>29593355
Because you can decide what you brain feels? Fuck off. You're literally and by all accounts an outsider.
>>
>>29593265
Yeah, life will never be 100% full of justice and fairness, so what? Guess you'll have to fight then, in order to create more "justices" and make a better world instead of fill it with even more shit than it actually has.

Change your attitude dude, i'm full of shit? I don't think so, in fact you probably are the one who is like that but anyways you have the power to change that, you know? You can make a better influence in this world like everyone else and guess what it's pretty good. So stop being so delusional, improve yourself anon.
>>
I'll hug u desu
>>
>>29593412
Improving myself would make me a cuck. It would be accepting the normie game. Working hard to compensate for things that I had no control over.
>>
>>29593167
Yeah, and being better with yourself helps you make a better "justicial" world.

Maybe in matter of time, or maybe not, who knows life is very long and people where at the beggining where shitty ended up being pretty good at life, and people that started good and ended like shit. PS: anon you can't have all in this world, not even Chads have it.

Maybe yes or maybe not, so what? It could make a little difference but in the long run it's better for your resume and it's better to have a career than not having one per example.

Then, you did good but you should try harder again, even though that could mean that you have more problems than being just fat, so try to treat or solve them.
>>
>>29593504
>Yeah, and being better with yourself helps you make a better "justicial" world.
Supporting the unfair game by playing helps the injustice.

>Then, you did good but you should try harder again, even though that could mean that you have more problems than being just fat, so try to treat or solve them.
Yes. My problem is not being a Chad.
>>
>>29593375
By outsider you mean i go out a lot? Well of course that what a normal human being does, keeping yourself closed in your cave will make you no good, mostly get you a lot of physical and mental problems in the long run.

Also i can have a lot of control over my brain if you say like that, but not for my "natural" way of being since i was born, mostly because i know very much the difference between real feelings and emotions, fake ones and others that i have created myself in order to fuck myself up which in my case these last ones are pretty much erradicated, but not because of m-muh genes, but because i fighted for "curing" them, preventing them and usually not having them.

Trust in yourself anon attitude it's what is truly important in this world.
>>
File: 1467074494569.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467074494569.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
>>29588276

NO
NO
NO

Don't die that way!

If you're horribly miserable, I'm sorry. I wish you wouldn't take your life, but I understand if it's your choice.

That method is NOT GUARANTEED.

>NOT GUARANTEED
NOT GUARANTEED
>NOT GUARANTEED
NOT GUARANTEED

If you want to die, put a bullet in your brain. Maybe stand on a tall ledge when you do it, so if you somehow happen to survive the gunshot, the fall kills you (or contributes to your death).
>>
>>29593451
Make you a cuck. - More like the opposite of that idea.

Accepting the normie game. - Pffffft please this "normie" meme again. And dunno what you are talking about, there is no normie game actually. Just start improving yourself and you'll see.

Had no control over? Well if you managed to compensate them guess what? You actually have the power to change things for the good of these. Also improving oneself is one of the prettiest things the human being can do (yeah i know i sounded a bit tumblr or whatever you think here), but is the truth.
>>
>>29593597
No my man, I mean you don't belong here. You've been here a week, a month tops. You think you can solve people's problems and mental states with words but you can't.

I can't change what i feel and this idea of fake emotion sounds like proper bullshit to me. Don't think you ever felt too bad in your life of you would understand the need to end oneself.

>Trust in yourself

Doesn't mean anything, when yourself is something you have no control over. I can decide what i want and i can't decide what i will do. The only way i can trust myself is that i will continue to exist because the body sustains.

You'll never achieve anything here.
>>
>>29592305
You don't owe the world anything. There's no game to fail or succeed at in the first place dude.
>>
Before you do, can you send me all your toys and whatever spare money you have.

Do some good before you do some bad.
>>
File: Futbolin.jpg (1 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Futbolin.jpg
1 MB, 2272x1704
>>29593554
No, "playing the unfair game" is actually pretty good, because once you've won you can "change the rules" and make it better. Also i'll tell you something happened to me and a friend that actually debunks your argument here. We were in a bar at night and wanted to play "futbolin" (i don't know how it's called in the USA i'm going to put a pic of it), and there were playing some dudes that were total chimpouts making everyone feel ankward and they didn't let anyone in. So we argued with them and managed to play against them, i had to pay for the entire game (1 euro because always pays the team which is joining in) and even played with some rules they putted in there because they wanted to, i could have of deny them and probably get kicked out or they would have been ok with it but still, i preferred to play with their rules because if we won it could be 1000X times better, also in this "game mode" the loser team gets out of the futbolin or they have to pay the next round if they wanna play) we managed to beat them with an "injustice set of rules" and they payed 2 more games, nothing they got BTFO by us and personally we aren't pretty good at this game, but we were more focused than them because we were facing an injustice. In the end we played 2 games for free and got those fucktards out of the bar and never seen again. Fun fact: one of them turns out that was a bully of the little brother of my friend. They were confident at first but as soon as they were losing we saw how their false superiority and ego was slowly falling down, and believe me when the more brave you are the easier is to spot these "false confident and secure" people, they are tryly pathetic when you "debunk" them.
>>
File: 1467103139250.jpg (53 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467103139250.jpg
53 KB, 960x960
>>29593958
being able to post without an image would be nice now
>>
>>29593725
Of course i'm not going to change someone fully by saying the truth to him, but maybe i can make at least one person to think about what i'm saying and make them see the truth of things and give them that little push they need to get out of this place.

Yes never ever stop trusting and believing in yourself, and if you do you still have the WILL to achieve it again and keep going.

It's not like my main goal is to achieve something here, but to impress my opinion and yeah, maybe someone can think about it and give it another chance,
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.