[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw from a shitty Eastern European country >tfw no free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8
File: 0,,15840791_303,00.jpg (45 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,15840791_303,00.jpg
45 KB, 700x394
>tfw from a shitty Eastern European country
>tfw no free money of any kind
>tfw no prospects in life and too old to get out of it

Why do you people have such problems in life when you do whatever you want and still survive due to social security/NEETbux/free housing etc? I literally have to count days to when my savings will run out and then that's that.
>>
>>29585900
Senpai, as someone who lives in the same shithole as you do, I gotta tell you that you can't really be "too old" for prospects in life.

It's hard to make a living here but it's doable. If you don't feel it's doable, take steps towards enabling emigration.
>>
>>29585900
iktf, i want to move out
>>
File: 1465838228544.png (484 KB, 574x516) Image search: [Google]
1465838228544.png
484 KB, 574x516
>tfw Croat
>earn $1200 a month
>that's minimum wage in some western European countries
>>
>>29585984
What's your profession, just for reference? Guessing it's some IT stuff.
>>
>>29585932
I wish I had the drive to somehow want to enter a system in which I'd have to lick some local politician/mobster's asshole for 300-400e/month and consider myself lucky for the privilege, but honestly I think it's better to just die in absolute poverty.
>>29585984
That's a *lot* for most of EE. Programming or some shit? Or just lucky?
>>
>>29586019
>I wish I had the drive to somehow want to enter a system in which I'd have to lick some local politician/mobster's asshole for 300-400e/month and consider myself lucky for the privilege

Skills get you out away from that, at least to some degree. If you're in demand, you don't need nepotism/bootlicking that much.

I'm not saying it's easy out here, but I'm not exactly sure how it's better to suffer poverty than to at least try.
>>
>>29585984
wow you are rich, cro here too
>>
>>29586013
>>29586019
27 years old, work at my dad's company as an IT manager (low level). My dad's a manager/director of a branch. I got the job through connections mostly so you could say I got fairly lucky.
>>
>>29586079
>work at my dad's company
Fuck off.
>>
>>29585984
>tfw Bosnian
>earn $400 a month
>our prices are maybe 10% lower than yours
>>
>be Hungarian
>average salary here is 500-600$
>many people live on minimum wage which is 300$ or less
>games cost the same, and not even in dollar but in euro

That's why I pirate.
>>
>>29586091
That's simply how things are around these parts. Come from a shitty background with no connections? Well tough fucking tits.
>>
>>29585900
>bulgarian
>earn $400/month from a shitty job which requires me to lift 5000000 boxes a day
>live comfortably enough with that
feels good to live in a cheap country
>>
>>29586103
>this
>me paying $50 for a game is like an American paying $500 for it.
>>
>>29586097
I almost envy that (Serbcuck here).

>>29586115
That's how things are everywhere. It's just that in some countries you have a safety net that can keep you at some miserable, but survivable level.

There aren't many places you can live well if you don't try hard and aren't lucky.
>>
>>29586144
>There aren't many places you can live well if you don't try hard and aren't lucky.
All of Western Europe, Northern Europe, UK, America, Canada, Japan, you know, the first world.
>>
>>29586079
>work at my dad's company
you are not allowed to say anything to anyone about anything
>>
>>29586097
Most people here earn $500-900 (minimum wage is ~$500). Degreefags, especially STEMfags have potential to earn up to $1500-1800 later in their lives.
>>
>>29586136
>>29586103
How much of that do you spend on rent and utilities?
>>
>be Haloplexian
>Earn 17000 in milky way currency every month
>Come to earth every two weeks to indulge in human pussy that the Russian government supplies to me
>sucks cuz I'm not a good spaceship pilot so landing it in their underground tunnel is difficult every time
Good news is I've been getting better at flying and I've yet to catch any STD's, hopefully my exotic biology allows me to keep it that way
>>
>>29586165
my rent is just a bit under $100, but when you consider im a fat fuck and dont buy too much to eat and the only expensive thing in my lifestyle is smokes and bills, it makes sense to have so much leftover
>>
>>29586165
I rent a room and it's around 200$
>>
>>29586158
It's not literally his company, he's just director of one of the branches. It was enough to land me a sweet job, though. Hey, if it makes you feel better, I had to work as a lowly sys admin for a little over 2 years before getting the management position.
>>
>>29586231
Also, my mom earns $450-500 which is minimum wage, so my family is not that wealthy. It's sad, though how without relevant connections you're pretty much boned in Eastern Europe.
>>
>Bosnian
>minimum wage is $200
>average salary for someone with HS degree is $300
>if you got an econ or other mediocre degree it's about $600
>STEM will get you about $1000-2000
>being a drug addicted hick that bought a degree in social sciences from a diploma mill but whose second cousin is an MP will get you $2500 start

>prices for food are maybe 20% cheaper than in the US
>cars, electronics, games etc. cost 20% more
>rent, cigarettes and services are 3 times cheaper.

>in the past ten years salaries have gone up 10%
>prices have doubled

>>29586144
Your economic situation atm is maybe 2% worse than ours, but you're making progress while we stagnate hard as fuck and that for the last decade.
>>
>>29586290
>but you're making progress

That's what Vucic wants you to think. In reality I think things are getting worse for the common man and better for shady foreign investors/ruling coalition's cronies.
>>
File: 1457659111914.jpg (61 KB, 482x424) Image search: [Google]
1457659111914.jpg
61 KB, 482x424
>>29586290
It's going to get better, Slavbro. It has to.
>>
>>29586355
>my cousin works for the national power company.
>before the war they had 600 employees:
>400 electricians, linesmen, technicians and engineers
>200 managers, clerks, accountants, custodians etc.

>now the same company has 800 employees (despite them doing about the same volume of work and computers making it possible to do the same job with maybe 500):
>200 electricians, linesmen, technicians and engineers
>600 managers. clerks, accountants, custodians, interior designers, graphic artists, marketeers, fashion designers, geologists, social workers.

>Basically whenever the wife or kid of some crony gets an useless degree they dump them there. How powerful their backer is determines whether they show up for work and do nothing except bother the people doing actual work or whether they just stay home and collect their paychecks in the mail.

>The only reason the people don't rip the ruling "elites" to shreds is because everyone is scared we'd have a new war on our hands in that case. Whenever relations between Bosniaks and Serbs get too peaceful and they start thinking about the corruption and shitty economy - suddenly a church gets gratified or a mosque gets it's windows bashed in to inflame the tensions.

>>29586357
Not for us. Last year 120.000 young people left the country. Many of them the best and brightest. In ten years we'll be a nature preserve.
>>
>>29586534
>>29586063
So how is it possible to get out? What's the plan? I can't live like this anymore and everything that I can think of it's either too late for, or has so many obstacles that a depressed person who just wants to die can't do it even in the best case scenario.
>>
Hello friends, I live in your neighbourhood.

My dad is a minister in the government and we're still poor by the western standard, we can't even afford good universities for me and my sister.
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2918.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>29586290
Aside from that, you're still going to be a KHHV even if you have godlike Chad looks but no cash.

I am the perfect example.
>>
>>29586941
Nope, that would be the shit personality and autism. Also, you look average- maybe a 6/7.
>>
>>29586941
ew youre like 2 in real world, maybe 3 on /b/
>>
>>29586290
da ja i ti izdrkamo jedan drugom, bice nam lakse?
>>
Cro here, just dropping by to say hi to you wagecucks and that im living the NEET dream for a year now
Also, i get a good amount of sexing on my monthly bases

POYY
>>
>>29587093
>im living the NEET dream for a year now
How.
>>
>>29587104
Dropped out of college + mama i tata!
>>
kek when im a 20yo serb and make 1200e <3 nothing better than overpricing amerifags
>>
File: 3110-gallery_smorigo_beach_.jpg (127 KB, 910x629) Image search: [Google]
3110-gallery_smorigo_beach_.jpg
127 KB, 910x629
>>29585900
Same here bro.
no neetbux or anything in here, also where I live is normie land full of chads and stacies.
>>
>>29587111
>tfw dead parents
Not very viable for me. :(
>>
>>29587116
>overpricing amerifags
Na cemu?
>>
>tfw 25 serb with a small business
>no high school diploma
>no westcuck GED equivalent system here, instead you go to exams for 4 years like in fucking university
>the day my small shop tanks I will starve to death
>sort of embraced the very real possibility of it
>sort of embraced that I will never ever be able to comfortably sustain myself, let alone another human being
>will never marry or have a kid
>no health issues or any kind of serious problems of that kind
>have my own place at least
>that feel when even your misery is mediocre at best, yet still a misery
>>
all this pathetic threads make me super motivated to study get a degree and earn a lot mo0o0oney.
>if i cant be a bf, i can be at least a richfag
>>
>>29587116
>makes 1200E a month
>still can't afford to dine out in a nice restaurant, buy quality clothes or have a hobby
>he thinks he's living the life

>>29587093
Hello my croneet friend, I've been living the same neet life for a while now but my parents will try to kick me out later this year. Not so good. Also I'm down to 10Kn right now.
>>
>>29587193
>>makes 1200E a month
>>still can't afford to dine out in a nice restaurant, buy quality clothes or have a hobby
Fucking how? You can do all that with half that money here.
>>
>>29587187
>with a small business
What is it?
>>
File: 1460115947457.png (1 MB, 1433x797) Image search: [Google]
1460115947457.png
1 MB, 1433x797
in France

-you must have a back up in your family with 3 times the rent OR you must earn yourself 3 times the rent to get a flat

-the rent outside big cities for a 25sq m flat is 600 euros.month

-food is around 400 eruos/month for decent food and being a celibate

-there is welfare of 400 euros.month if you do not have job, only for people after 25 who have been fired

-if you do not have connections, you must be good at math if you want free high education, or you must be good at anything non-math and pay some private school to become mediocre manager

-if you have connection, you either become employee when you come from the middle class or you become a baby-director-manager if you come form the petite bourgeoisie.

-if you are poor and no connection, you remain a low level employee.

The best solution is to work half year, live as a celibate, then go on welfare -=> max spare time and max money.
>>
>>29587214
When I mean a nice restaurant I don't mean some filthy serbian shithole you roaches crawl in to eat so burned pljeskavica you freaks of nature.

And when I say quality clothes I don't mean fucking Levi's and Waikiki.
>>
>>29587233
>>
>The best solution is to work half year, live as a celibate, then go on welfare
How the fuck do you just get a job whenever you want though?
>>
>>29587193
it is a dream, i live with my cute gf, mom and dad pays bills, gov pays faculty, i dont give a fuck bout clothes or hobbies, all i earn is on food weed and travel.
>>
>>29587267
>weed

degenerate future trashcan explorer detected
>>
>>29587267
somehow I don't believe you
>>
>>29587254
well it must be part time, so typically summer jobs, carrying inventories, and the constructions of buildings the rest of the time, and normies whine that it lacks a lot of ''insecurity'' due to no visibility on your ''career''. This way of life is not for building careers.

Part time jobs are only available around cities big as 100k inhabitants.

Also, now a driving license is nearly mandatory.

Also, most of the baby boomers are okay to help their children with a bit of money (if the children show that they want to become normie like the Baby boomers)
>>
>>29587288
im still an overweight oldfag, with no friends or social skills, but i have sex and money so life is good
>>
>>29587226
Pet store.

At least I bang a cute 18yo gril so life could be worse.
>>
>>29587342
How did you start it? I'd love to have something like that.
>>
>>29585900
Learn to program. There's enough free material online to become an expert in the languages that most commonly lead to employment. You've got the time, so why not?
>>
>>29587354
Started selling puppies on our version of ebay, saved up some dosh, rented a place for a year which was exactly 1000e (around 1200 ameribelly monies). Its mostly cages, containers, plastic shit. Not exactly expensive to invest in. You can scam a lot so that you don't pay much taxes and shit.

Obviosuly not a very viable long term plan but it puts food in the fridge and I always have at least 30 to 40 euros on me. Which is pathetic when I read it but it's a dream for 99% of youths today here.
>>
>>29587389
learn to program
>kek
>i lost
its called code. learn to code.
>>
So in france, I can leave with 15k/year, to pay for food, shelter, bills for the flat+internet+taxes. And this assumes that I have car already paid+fuel paid+insurance paid. Most normies today get their car form their parents.
I think, in total, it must be around 20k/year to live as a celibate, without parents, in the suburbs of a big city.

In france, the minimum salary (net of ''social taxes'') is 7,54 euros/hour.
if I need 20k year, I need 384 euros.week, which means 51 hours of work/week
if I need 15k/year, I need 38 hours/week of work.
if I need 10k/year, I need 25 hours/week of work.

so again, when you sum over a year, it is smarter to work for half year, then get on welfare, because working 38 hours.week is just too much work for so little pay.
>>
>>29587396
Sounds like a dream life to me. Is it just online + warehouse?
>>
>>29587480
>Most normies today get their car form their parents.
Wow.
>>
>>29587480
...or you can try not being an entitled brat who thinks that he has a god-given right to life that people advertise on instagram solely due to the accomplishment of not ending in a condom.

move to a smaller town, or a cheaper part of country, whatever. deal with it.

milking welfare counsciously when you are able to seek employment is truly some next level degenerate shit.
>>
>>29587517
>...or you can try not being an entitled brat who thinks that he has a god-given right to life that people advertise on instagram solely due to the accomplishment of not ending in a condom.
as if I asked to live. hahahhaa. I play by the rules created by people who care about creating rules.
>>
>>29587480
>working 38 hours a week is too much

What the fuck? Working less than 8 hours per day with weekends off is too much?
>>
>>29587497
Not online, just a small store (think like 30 square meters) with a small basement for supplies.
It's really not as overglorified as you imagine it. Sure, nobody is checking over your shoulder, you are your own boss, you can be an hour late if you desire so and all that freedom shit... but on the other hand it gets truly depressive at times. Yesterday I had only two people come in.

Best thing about the job is that those few people who come in, 99% of them are girls/women. Impossible to not get laid frequently if you are even remotely a normal dude.
>>
>>29586880
>So how is it possible to get out? What's the plan?

Get skills, sell skills.

>>29587396
This is sorta inspirational. Grassroots business providing overpriced services for the richer folk is probably the best thing you can do here if you don't just want/can't nepotism your way through life.
>>
>>29587552
Tell me the location so I can steal a parrot and then sell you my security services a week after that.
>>
>>29586097

>tfw bosnian
>doing a 6 month nursing internship FOR FREE
>literally working 7 hours every day FOR FREE
>in other developed countries I'd get paid for the work
>>
>>29587423

Only pretentious kids call it "coding".
>>
>>29587577
>nursing
You could always marry up.
>>
>>29587193
i have cca 6000 in savings
i will probably smoke it all by the end od summer tho
>>
>>29587548
of course it is, especially for 7,54 euro/hour and when you do not want a career.
=>The best approach today for a guy from the middle class is to maximize spare time, then to find the comfortable part-time job with the highest pay to sustain this life + relying on parents and welfare.

oh and there are around 200 euros/month of welfare to pay the rent.
>>
>>29587598

You have to be attractive, funny and charming to marry a MILF/cougar doctor.
>>
>>29585984
Most people in Croatia would kill to earn that money though
>>
Yeah girls have an easier life. A girl always find a boy to provide for her, through sex, foods, house, and outdoor activities.
women love to be taken care of and men love to be noticed by women, so they love to take care of women.

=>everybody wins
>>
>>29587616
>nursing
>not female
Oy vey.
>>
>>29586158
>>29586091
Yeah, if you don't have any connections here, you're probably never getting a good job.
>>
>>29587111
tfw mama i tata got the motherfucking kredit u svicarcima
good times...
>>
>>29587553
Well I don't know about inspiration, but I do know that majority of people today, compared to people 20 years ago, are just straight out unwilling to put in any kind of risk/reward effort, any effort that isn't a government-owned job with 100% guaranteed lucrative influx of dosh. It's almost as if it became shameful to struggle nowadays.

To reply to your post precisely, the whole rich people service thing is a neat idea but you have to understand that in eastern europe you don't have rich people. You don't have a class system among common folk. The best way to actually get your hands on some actual money here, for the next decade at the very least, is to invest and create multiple sources of very small/basic income. It's better to have two shit stores that offer a very limited selection than one bigger one.
I have a friend who invested slightly shy of 2k euros and bought 3 kiosks/new stands. He now rents them for 120eur each a month, he literally got his money back within the first year and then some. 300 euros a month here is just a notch north from average monthly salary. And you don't have to lift a fucking finger for it. That kind of deal.

It's a dumb example but 99% of population will never ever have that cushy IT gig. The sooner you get to struggling and digging through the dirt, the earlier you will reap the rewards and advance to a less shit stage of things.
>>
>>29587615
Fuckin kill yourself you retarded, entitled faggot.

>7.54 euro/hour
>not worth working

I work 40 or 48 hours a week for less than 3 euro/hour in this shitty country and you're telling me working 38 hours a week for 7,54 euro per hour is "not worth". Fuckin frenchie.
>>
>>29587675
>invested slightly shy of 2k euros and bought 3 kiosks/new stands. He now rents them for 120eur each a month,
Wow, is that actually possible in Serbia? I have that kind of money to invest, but everything I can buy here (Cro) costs too much money to rent out. They want triple that for the shittiest garage for example.

In before "he got a deal from a guy he knew etc." Because that's a pretty crazy return rate.
>>
File: comfypass.jpg (909 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
comfypass.jpg
909 KB, 2592x1456
i just got accepted into free law university by beating all the normies on entrance exams and im gonna get almost zero-interest 650e/month student loan and free 550e studentbux that i dont have to pay back. im thinking of getting polish or russian gf with traditional values (no multiculti feminism sjw shit) when i have a steady job

pic related

stay mad peasants
>>
>>29587742
>polish or russian gf with traditional values
Hahahahahaha. Good luck with that.
>>
I earn around 1500, same as my gf with whom I share a 60sqm flat for 1000 euros.
In two days I'll get my salary for June which is around EUR3000, half from that is some sort of vacation money plus I'll receive a 2000 euro deposit from my old flat.
Fortunately I don't live in a country who got cucked by corporate fatcats (like GB), Russia (slavic countries) or pure laziness (all southern countries).
>>
>>29587742
yes my goy, keep trying to remain an hedonist and spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.
>>
>>29587742
Yeah I can already tell you that slavic gf will suck a cock (not yours) for a cheap line of coke and a RedBull
>>
>>29587709
Yes, very much so. Here's the catch, it's possible everywhere but in Belgrade (the capital). Belgrade now has some new shitty EU-cuck tier policy where all the city's newstands have to be new, universally the samae looking, and matching some dumb bullshit criteria. This is being put in effect within the following few months, and that's why shitton of people will close their newstands because these fancy new ones cost like 5k euros or even more.

This is obviously a giant exception. Every in smaller towns and cities its perfectly viable. I can tell you for a fact that in my shitty 50k population town people pay 150 euros for renting a newstand in the very strict center of town. Slightly off center is 120-130 and on the town outskirts its about 80 to 100, but 80 is very bottom of the barrel shit tier. You can get an average looking, decently sized and in decent condition kiosk for about 500 euros. Add another hundred to install one of those tiny AC units if you really want to spice the deal for people. Shittier ones are cheaper but you then have to invest at least around 100 euros for paint, inside shelves and that kind of shit. But yes, you get a massive return rate on that.
>>
If you look decent, you can go to your capital and become a gigolo after you spend your time in rich blocks.
>>
File: royal neet pepe.png (204 KB, 409x480) Image search: [Google]
royal neet pepe.png
204 KB, 409x480
>>29587777
>>29587764
>>29587751
lol buttmad ex commies
>>
>social security/NEETbux/free housing
These things are nearly nonexistent in America. Looked up welfare in some US states and you need to have children to get paid, I wouldn't want to bring a kid into the world just to get a easy paycheck, but that's only because I'm not a complete scumbag.
>>
>>29587742
>law

Here is how your life will play out my cucked friend.

>4 years of studying
>a year of post-graduation program thingy or whatever its fucking called
>two years of internship for some washed out third-rate lawyer who will use you for bagel errands and all the other mundane shit a first year high school student could do, which while being degrading is shit put aside, you just won't learn anything

Competition is retarded big, you have 8 years of bullshit ahead of you before you get a chance to not completely waste your life.

Hope you like rewatching Suits.
>>
>>29587790
Honestly, it seems to me that this would pay off even for 2k per kiosk. Why isn't everyone doing it?
>>
are neetbux free money from gov and the reason why all the refugees come to germany?
>>
>>29588037
Yes, what else would it be?
>>
>>29587969
Because its near impossible for an average person to gather a 500 euros on a single pile.
>>
>>29588059
nothing else, i was just confused bc social security is the same here by the meaning of the words
>>
>>29587898
thats how it might be in US etc where you get into university by just paying them and every rich/upper middle class kid wants a respected career like law or med and studies it so there will be harsh competition for jobs

here the competition is at entry exams, 1100 showed up for them and only 140 got in on my unis case, in helsinki uni law there was like 2700 people and 200 got accepted.

im probably going to seek "boring" and less paying but still way better than average persons salary jobs from public sector like tax bureau, work there to get experience.
>>
>>29585900
At least you're not in Brazil, where having social anxiety or being NEET is worse than being dead.
>>
>>29588155
How do you say "Just be yourself :^)" in Portuguese?
>>
Food, water and shelter can get boring. We want girlfriends and friends to give our lives joy and meaning.
>>
>>29588442
this; emotions matter to hedonist who think hedonism is a good life style.
But of course, most people love hedonism far too much to stop being scared of leaving hedonism. Most people are not meant to be something else than hedonist. In fact, the whole humanity is here because people love to cling to what they feel and think and refuse to do something else with their life.

for people saying that hedonism is relevant,
>life=what you feel+what you think+what you expect from your desires from what you feel and think
therefore,
>grade your desires
and
>non acting on your favorite desires = non life = death

hedonism is not an effective doctrine to be happy. Hedonists believe that you literally die if you ''do not think nor do feel''. They have faith that 'no moving' is death.

of course, doing the opposite brings you a better life:
>perpetual evanescence and lack of control of what you think and feel, therefore cannot be taken seriously (to be happy) => stay still towards what you think and feel.

Once you try to reach stillness, you are more equanimous and benevolent.
>>
>just because I can exactly pinpoint and write down my aspirations and desires in a simplified thought form using words it's somehow supposed to invalidate said aspirations and desires

Yeah nah. You feel free to continue thinking how hedonism is the root of all evil while I continue to insert my perfectly average dick int oa tight 18yo female butthole night after night, see who ends up more content 40 years from now when we respectively look back on our lives.
>>
>>29588975
>see who ends up more content 40 years
along with your cancer and her bulls
>>
>>29587396
>Its mostly cages, containers, plastic shit.
but where do you get those?
>>
>>29589257
Wholesale importing firms/distributions. Supply as any other.
>>
>>29589269
How much cheating on taxes and various fees etc. is there in this? Because I've looked into starting a small business for something totally unrelated and unless you already have an illegal business with a multimillion clientele there just isn't any sense in trying to do it legit, they fuck you on every step of the way.
>>
>>29588140
>in helsinki uni law there was like 2700 people and 200 got accepted.
What about the rest?
>>
RIP in peace Bud Spencer :(
>>
How hard is it to buy a truck/start a shipping company in Europe, eastern Euro bros?
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.