[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of you people go to therapists and think that will help you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: Therapist-and-Patient.png (129 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Therapist-and-Patient.png
129 KB, 480x280
All of you people go to therapists and think that will help you for some reason.
Well fuck that, those normie kikes will only fuck you up more.
Come here for honest therapy, Niggers. I will genuinely help you.
Trip is for this thread and this thread only
>>
*sits down*
>>
>>29572967
Ok, ill need your insurance, theres a $50 copay and...
What are your problems, bitch
>>
>>29572990
idk what my problems are doc.
>>
>>29572896
my gay friend is coming onto me and i think i actually want to fuck him even though i think I've been straight all my life help
>>
*sits in the comfy chair*
>>
>>29573009
are you happy with your life?
If yes, you dont need this.
If no, can you derive the source? Is it something in your life that causes you pain, or is your life fine and you cannot find the reason for it?
>>
You are all full of hatred because you are afraid of reality's assertion of your actual, objective value. Misogyny is just a defense mechanism. You would be happier if you accepted humans (that includes women) for their flaws, just as they would accept yours. And if they don't, you move on. Instead of running to your safe place of hatred.
>>
>>29573019
If you want to do it, do it. Theres no reason not to, it will definitely effect your relationship but you said you want to do it. You will no longer be just friends. Can you see yourself in a relationship with this guy, or do you just want sex?
>>29573022
talk, nig
>>
>>29573040
No, I'm not happy with my life.
I have no idea why or what the cause is. It doesn't help that everyone hates me and I delude myself.
>>
>>29573049
I assume you are talking to me. Its kinda out of place because I never mentioned women, so you may be just replying to the wrong thread.
Yeah, im a hateful person. You should be too. Hate is realistic, hate is constant, and hate gets shit done. Im not a misogynist or racist, insults break the tension.
By all means, spread your love here. Its not a safe space. I cant ban you or anything
>>
>>29573070
I'm old for here, and I've already failed at life hard. I don't know how to put shit back together anymore and everything scares me now after I was homeless for awhile.
>>
>>29573084
Well theres your problem, everybody hates you.
Well, they dont. Theyre too self absorbed to hate you, they dont give a shit about you. You are anxious and self centered enough to believe people hate you, which is the problem in itself.
Now, when I say you are self centered, what i mean is you are anxious. The trick is to embrace that self centeredness, turn from histrionic into narcissistic, and stop caring about what others think.
If thats what you want I can help you more. with execution
>>
>>29573118
What is your current situation?
Marketable skills? connections? education? living?
Give me arundown of what you do, what you want to do, and what you want to avoid
>>
I have this deep irrational fear of going to prison. I'm scared of opening up a CP thread on here one day and getting myself van'd. Even small things, like getting caught pissing in an alley or having the bar I'm at get raised, are always in the back of my mind.

Every knock at the door? Probably cops. Sirens in the distance? Coming for me. Helicopter over head? Preparing to film any escape attempts.

Is there anyway to break these repeatative thoughts? Because I lose sleep every single night because I just lay awake, obsessing over it.
>>
>>29573155

do say, try not to be edgy
>>
>>29573108
>Hate is realistic, hate is constant, and hate gets shit done
nah. I'm not condoning pure love either. Hate has its place. But there's too much of it going around, not just here. People should be nicer to themselves, and each other. I'm not trying to sound like an idealist though.
>>
>>29573192
Thats paranoia, plain and simple.
Theres no magical exercise to get rid of it. Try to remember how big the world is and how insignificant you are. Cops dont care about you opening up a CP thread, they wont watch out for you pissing in an ally, they dont care.
There are much worse people than you out there they have to deal with.
Me talking you you wont fix paranoia. If you actually started committing crimes and relized how easy it is you would be fine, but theres no way youre gonna do that
>>
>>29573249

Thanks, doc. I honestly thing this might require some low dose SNRI or something to defuse it since it's a daily, constant issue.
>>
>>29573199
>>29573220
Edgy is just a buzzword. Im edgy as hell, but it works because the world is edgy.
Embrace the edge.
Also, edge is used to gain attention, i dont want attention, thats why my name is therapist. .
>>
>>29573169
34, NEET/SSDI, Diagnosed Avoidant/Anxiety
Skills: Truck Driving [no license currently], CAD
Connections: 0
Education: 2 year degree
Living: Independent/College town

Do: Nothing
Want to Do: No Idea, I just want something I can do without fucking up like I always have.
Avoid: Failure, Living with family
>>
I'm sick of therapy but I keep going because I feel good about trying to do something, but I know from therapy that I'm really just avoiding issues most of the time and keeping to repetitive activities.
When they ask me if I want to change, the answer is honestly that I want change to happen but I don't want to be the one to do it. I almost want to be forced into it, but everytime I've been forced or forced myself into a situation where I 'grow' or 'face my fears' its mostly painful instead of satisfying after the face. I generally just want to stop worrying about things but I spend all my time being repetitive then suddenly realizing I'm just stuck in habit.
It feels like theres no answer, either I accept suffering with a side of satisfaction or settle for dull days with little pain or stimulation whatsoever.
>>
>>29573288

give me guide into ultimate narcissist, i need it.
>>
>>29573283
meds may work for you.
PSA to the thread, if you have actual severe mental issues I cant magically help you with words over this catcher in the rye Pseudodepression imageboard. You cant just cure mental illness. You CAN, however, get doped up on meds forever. Nothing really wrong with that
Excuse spelling im typing fast.
>>
>>29573155
That is shitty advice. It's normal to care what people think. This is not the path to happiness. It's normal to want people to like, but at the same time, you cannot control people's thoughts. You have to trust that as long as you have something of value to give people, they will give back. If they break your trust, it doesn't destroy your faith in humanity.

Do people really hate you? If they do, why? Have some empathy and don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>29572896
I have paranoia and multi personality disorder. I go between being some successful bigshot, depressed and suicidal artist, and nihilistic asshole who causes shit for absolutely no reason. I try to get help in person but end up lying constantly for fear that they'll stop helping me because I'm too crazy and too much of a burden for them. But yet I want them to hurt me because I've never truly been hurt in my life and just want to feel something else besides constant praise from everyone. The only reason I get praise btw is because for some reason the big shot personlity is able to carry out all my plans that I make up just to impress people.

Wat do?
>>
>>29573155
>Well theres your problem, everybody hates you.
This is a consequence. People hating me is not part of my delusion. Unless you call my ex-online-friends saying they hate me and telling me to never talk to them again, and my family saying they hate me all the time, a delusion.

You're not wrong in telling me that I'm anxious, but lets not forget where we are.
I also don't care what others think of me, but what you told me is a consequence and not the cause like you thought.
>>
>>29573298
Get a licence, become a trucker. Its a pretty solitary job, you dont have to deal with people, should be perfect for an avoidant. Make some money, then settle down in a NEET hole somewhere.

>>29573307
You just want somebody to talk to, thats why you keep going. Average people wont give a shit about your problems, so you find somebody you can pay to hear them.
There is no answer. Read camus and embrace that fact.
>>29573320
Improve yourself, and start thinking of yourself as superior to people.
Training for 6 months will make you look better than 95% of the population. Embrace that. Actively seeking knowledge 6 months will make you much smarter than the average person. Embrace that.
Think of them as sheep and yourself as something better. Who cares what they think of you? theyre sheep.
Remember, this advice is specific to people like you, its shit advice for the average person. The goal is not to be a swaggering flaunting asshole, its to stop caring about what others think.
>>
>>29573288
>the world is edgy
Sure, but you shouldn't condone it. You shouldn't assume the worst in people. You should give people a chance.You shouldn't be afraid of being judged, which is what narcissism really is.

People who grow up with all their needs met, but still fucked up psychologically, had parents who didn't love them, but believed they did, causing confusion and turmoil to their children. Now the child is confused, thinking they did something wrong to their perfect, loving parents, and begin to hate themselves deeply, the basis of narcissism. The hatred of self causes one to be unable to live in a world treats them as seperate, objective entities, they can't deal with it emotionally, so they go to something safer. This can go from drug abuse, to emotional detachment, and anything else really. You should treat bad thoughts as an addictive, self-destructing fantasy, because that's what they are.
>>
File: 1465461339468.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1465461339468.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>29572896
I agree therapists don't know shit about how to help you.

Only you can change the way you think and it requires some willpower and tons of meditation. You might not end up being a normie but at least you'll learn to love yourself and be happy doing whatever you do everyday
>>
>>29573430
If you did not care, the fact that they hate you would not bother you.
>>29573358
Yes its normal, but not to the degree of anxiety. You should be able to distinguish between constructive criticism and hate, no single person is hated by everybody they know.
>>29573364
The bigshot is obsessed with being seen as strong, and the other guy wants to be seen as weak and full of mystery and angst, right?
I would tell you to just pick one, but if you could do that you would not be here.
Try being honest and open next time you seek help. If you are messed up enough to scare them, they will help you. 99% of people that go to therapists dont belong there, when they find the 1% they pay a lot of attention to it. I would say meds are the best bet.
>>
alright you fucking normie cunt therapist, i want to get laid
>>
>>29573439
>Get a licence, become a trucker. Its a pretty solitary job, you dont have to deal with people, should be perfect for an avoidant. Make some money, then settle down in a NEET hole somewhere.

Yeah, see the problem is I already did that. I drove a truck from 2002 to 2012. It got harder to do because my crazy started fucking with my driving schedule. When I could falsify my logs, it was fine, but the more companies starting depending on machines and monitoring drivers, the harder it was for me to stay legal and sane-ish at the same time. I'm also not sure I can get a medical card right now while I'm on medication. And I've been fired for alcohol abuse in 2010, I think it'll be on my DAC report until the end of 2017, but by them my whole 7-year employment record will be empty except for 3 months at Lowe's
>>
>>29573496
you cant change the way you think. You can change the way you act which then as a consiquence MAY change the way you think.
If not, just do drugs and take the black pill
>>29573485
Yeah, most people here are "addicted" to depression. They feed on bad thoughts and when good throughts come along they feel like they dont deserve to be happy. That self destructive spiral can only be broken with completely giving up, or with self improvement to establish self worth and a minor form of narcissism
>>
>>29573523
>the fact that they hate you would not bother you.
It does if they actively try to make me feel like shit. I don't care what people think of me in terms of what I do and how I look and portray myself.
It's kinda hard to not be bothered if people constantly verbally harras and attack you.
>>
>>29573567
can you run privately aside from a company?
Small businesses may hire you if you offer perks, all you need is a massive loan to buy a truck. Thats a lot of commitment though, be sure you are ready if you want to go that way.
If not, just get a low income job and wage it up till you die. IT will be a shit life, but less risks will be involved.
Or wage for a few years to get cred and see if your problems go under the radar.
>>29573561
hire a prostitute
I need to know more about you if you want a gf
>>
>>29573523
Anxiety can be a trained response or a biological imbalance. Getting help is difficult, as a therapist can just "decide" that you need drugs without any external protocol. You should learn more about yourself. If you know exactly what is causing your anxiety, and refuse to act, then that's the problem you need to solve.
>>
>>29573615
Hate them back. Use the hate to become better then them. When they insult you, they will do so out of jealousy and you will have the high ground
>>
>>29573640
>18
>white
>fit
>middle class
>going to university
>no friends
>5'10
>don't know about face, therapist and parents say i'm good looking i think i'm average
>>
File: 1462789818380.jpg (19 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462789818380.jpg
19 KB, 450x450
>>29573570
I never trust any therapist that wants to give me pills after just meeting them.

My mama always said that pills will just create dependency and that I should use the power of my mind to keep control over what I think.

Fast forward 7 years later and I have to say now I understand what she meant. I had to fight depression and anxiety on my own and now I'm very happy
>>
>>29573662
yeah, exactly.
Thats why im here, to find out what causes it.
If nothing causes it, meds it is
>>
>>29573570
Nah, the way you're describing it is not helpful. Their is no need to degrade people in your mind, that is unhealthy and self-harming. Humans are social creatures, even introverts, and we need people whom we can love and trust in our lives. People who think they can just improve themselves superficially so they can hide from themselves are cowards living a lie. Part of being a human is being vulnerable, which requires courage.
>>
I am going to list facts about myself as they come to me in order to give the best understanding of my situation.
I am 19 years old.
I have a difficult time having meaningful interaction with people.
I have had a handful of friends in the past, but that was mostly due to seeing them everyday in school.
I would never really see or talk to any of them outside of school, and was never included in any hanging out.
Most of these "friends" were people I met in the 5th grade or earlier; I've never had a friend that I hadn't known for very long.
I started university last year.
I did not meet a single person on any of my classes who showed any interest in meeting outside of class.
I tried going to a few clubs, but even when I went I would speak to a few people who either had preestablished social groups or were uninterested in what I had to say.
I spent most of my time in my room.
Despite this my grades were shit, Cs, Bs, a D, and an F.
I have no idea how to study.
I have never had a real job.
I do not have a license.
I have never picked out my own clothes.
My parents are divorced, dad remarried, mom never did.
Step mom is controlling, dad is spineless, mom is manipulative.
Dad and step have gotten better, but they treat me like I'm some sort of normie and are confused when I do something abnormal.
I also have a grandmother who was involved in raising me when mom moved out.
She's a devout christian, and preaches hell fire and brI'm stone over everything.
She has a bad relationship with everyone in the family, I'm the only one that ever sees her.
There is a history of add/adhd in my family.
My mom is the only one who has ever talked to me about potentially having one of those or otherwise being on the autism spectrum.
Parents dismissed it immediately, grandma tried to pray it out of me, mom doesn't want a diagnosis because I'll use it as a crutch.
Want to be medicated but can't because of the above.
Think it would help with studying.
Everyone says I just need to try harder.
>>
>>29573665
>trying to put out a burning house with more fire
If you claimed to be an actual therapist I would've believed you.
>>
>>29573640
I've run privately for a couple of years, but it normally requires connections I don't have right now. My dad knew a biker who got me my last indy job. I don't have the commitment to buy a truck, I think the industry is on the verge of dying to automation.

How do you wage it up as an Avoidant, when thinking about calling my property manager was giving me panic attacks last week? How do I get a job that pays more than my SSDI (15K, tax-free + full Medicare + Medicaid + a chance at section 8 for $350 rent for life) with no recent experience?
>>
>>29573740
Cont.
Have lost all motivation, can't study.
Also a fatty
6, 4, almost 300 lbs.
>inb4 shortfags get mad bc of my height
Want to lose weight
No motivation to do that either
Eating is one of the few joys I get out of life, there's not even a guarantee I'll be happy if I lose weight, so why try?
I try my best to live my life according to logic in order to fuck up as little as possible
If I don't understand something, i ask for anexplanation
Tend to piss people off for asking too many questions
Mom gets upset at me for being unable to think for myself
Try to do things without asking questions
Just get yelled at for doing it wrong
Dad and step mom just do things for me to avoid this
Don't know how I'm supposed to understand things
Don't know how I'm supposed to take care of my life
Shitpost the days away on this website while I plunge myself into debt with my thus far failed uni career
Don't even know where to begin talking to others about my problems
Even if I do, why should anyone else care about me if even my own family won't help me with my problems
So here I am
>>
>always been a robot, not much friends or achievements
>under screwed up circumstances, get kicked out of HS as senior
>get a jew ED and start working at a fast food restaurant
>get to learn a lot of shit about life through meeting many people working there
>grow out of beta virgin status and into the average normie highschooler phase I never got to experience
>lots of drugs, slutty girls, friendships made based on what others could use from them
>get to a point where I wonder what the hell happened to meeting geniune people
>get mixed into a group of former robots who have grown into thieving, drug abusing fun seekers
>got to experience a lot of wild moments with them, as well as a lot of drugs
>always looking for a way to have fun and live my life hedonistic as possible
>realize my little group of friends and all the lame suburban parties we've had, the girls that probably fucked me out of pity, is all my teenage life will be
>going to be 20 in July
>starting to realize that I need to wrap up my teenager life and grow the fuck up
>I used to think I could just spend my days playing games all day and it wouldn't catch up
>but it does

Continuing another post about first gf I got, and how I got hoed.
>>
Guys, a good friend of mine just got out of prison.
Showed up to my house in the middle of this.
Were going to go do things, some other bartender like anon take over for me.
I'll be back in a few hours.
Thanks lads
>>
>>29574110
And I'm on a phone now so the trip changed.
Whatever.>>29574110
>>
Bumporeganocomment tu 8532
>>
>>29573900

You can still eat, just work out like a mother fucker . You won't get super ripped but you'll be in way better shape.
>>
File: d602tof.png (1 MB, 694x979) Image search: [Google]
d602tof.png
1 MB, 694x979
>>29573496
People who believe this have not gotten in with a therapist they are compatible with. Either that, or when they do encounter a therapist worth their money, they assume the therapist is going to tell them everything they want to hear and get disappointed when confronted with their real problems.

I've been in and out of therapy since I was 12 years old, and I have only just found a therapist that is helping me make progress towards my health, both physically and emotionally.

>muh fight fire with fire

Stop being such a whiny little bitch and face the reality that the world doesn't give a shit about you. There are genuinely terrible people, situations and experiences in this world, and I truthfully don't think preaching forgiveness is worth anyone's time. That said, your spite and anger and hatred don't matter. Feeling slighted in a universe that is entirely random by subscribing to useless concepts like karma and hanging on to what you think you "deserve" makes you insufferable.

Self-pity hurts you and stunts your growth. Do mourn your pain, and the experiences that have killed the person you used to be before them. Recognize your mistakes, even the ones that weren't your fault, or the ones you couldn't help yourself from making at the time you made them. Appreciate the self before you that did the best that they were equipped to do, and be aware of the self that did not do their best; that is who you have to forgive and have patience for. But don't pretend you were entirely helpless from the start and that everyone was out to get you. You aren't that important, and accepting that and creating the kind of self-worth that you don't hold other people responsible for building and maintaining is liberating.
>>
I went and put a bunch of "stuff" off the front page of a well known chan of questionable virtue onto a flash drive and threw it in someone's backyard to compel myself to commit suicide. Really, is there any reason not to at this point? And no need for judgement, I did it purely to fuck my life up.
>>
>>29574557
god i love this art

i wish my life was drawn by him
>>
>not using lucid dreaming, the deepest form of meditation to completely cure yourself

>b-buh thats hippie new age shit!

its been scientifically proven

NOBODY can cure you but you not a jew therapist or a fagie OP
>>
>>29574671
you are an absolute idiot
>>
File: n9wvw6u5Io1tuztjwo1.png (324 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
n9wvw6u5Io1tuztjwo1.png
324 KB, 500x361
>>29574693
Yeah, same. If you're interested in seeing more, her name is Kaneoya Sachiko and she has both a dA and a personal website. I'm not sure how often they update but she already has tons and tons of work out.

http://yoiko-yokochou.com/
http://kaneoyasachiko.deviantart.com/
>>
>>29574557
Nigga I was just saying that you have to be your own therapist because you're the one who really knows what you've been through.

That's where the self reflection and meditation comes in. I'm happy you have a good therapist but many of us just had people who didn't really help at all.
>>
>>29574557

See this, it's impossible to not be biased towards something, bias is inherent to human condition, therapists are biased towards being a successful therapist, if they made you a stronger independent person, they might lose you as client, so they are going to avoid that, while making you think you are better by going to see them.
Therapy is placebo.
>>
>>29572896
im not able to sleep longer than 3 hours, 2 hours most of the time. I either keep taking naps through the day wich fuck me up since i loose the sense of a 24 hour day and weeks blend together or i force myself to sleep as much as i can in a row which gives me killer headaches and makes my body feel like shit most of the day
>>
>>29573955
>meet an overweight emo stoner girl coworker accidentally
>smoke with her and some other coworkers before going in
>give her my number because she wanted to smoke me out soon
>didnt see any attraction in her, her body looked very neglected
>she starts texting me while I flip burgers
>in less than an hour I have her nudes
>[Charisma 10]
>first time ever getting nudes, felt awesome
Fastforward a bit
>we continue to smoke and text each other a lot because we're both lonely
>one lonely night decide to get drunk at work since it was dead
>drunkenly text emo chick that I want to fuck her, she agrees, we hook it up for tomorrow

>next day pick her up, drive to local park and parked in a large empty lot
>virgin, no idea wtf to do, so I just try to mimic porn
>fuck her for three hours, couldn't cum at all (porn and deathgrip)
>made her squirt a couple times
>this was it, I had lost my virginity, unfortunately didn't change much
>was still a cyborg loser, only difference was that I now craved sex
>so much sweat and her squirts made my seats soaked
>my truck smelt like rotten fish for a whole month

>we keep meeting up daily to smoke, fuck, and then listen to her problems
>thought I could help this girl
>didn't realize I was putting effort into a girl who was crazy, insecure, and slutty
>she tells me no more sex unless we're dating
>struggle to find feelings for her, she was a walking red flag
>was new to women and sex, and didnt want to be a lonely robot again, said yes

>she gets kicked out of her parents house because she decided to get drunk and fight her family
>dumbass, but I wanted to keep her around, so I moved her into my redneck friend's hoarder home that my drug group used as a hangout place.

1/?
>>
File: 1428760610641.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1428760610641.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
>>29574860
I understand, and I agree that there is a lot of resolution that can only come from introspection, but frankly a majority of the population that struggles with stuff like this is too dumb or misinformed to know where to start and they fall for the emotional repression meme.

I don't think emotional healing has a universal method of success that a lot of crappy therapists will try to push on you, or that there is any sort of DIY self-help box that you can just unpack and fix all of your problems. I do think self-help requires a certain level of education that isn't necessarily accessible for laymen that licensed professionals can often provide.

I personally do extensive research on every problem I face, because the more knowledge I obtain the more control I have over my life, and the more capable I am of dealing with situations I would normally sperg out in. Years of therapy have taught me where to start and how to do this, alongside meditation practices and so on and so forth. For me, it's the difference between catching someone a fish and teaching them to fish.

Maybe some people feel like all they need is asspats and validation, but those kinds of things are ultimately worthless.

>>29574934
>implying therapists don't rely entirely on people telling others that therapy has helped them
>implying therapists don't hold patients for multiple sessions, sometimes over the course of years
>implying people who have gone through therapy never have problems again and will never return to their therapists when they feel they need guidance
>>
>>29574810
No, I was just drunk and fed up. I wanted to power through all my defenses and inclinations to live because I realized they were only bringing me to a death by a thousand cuts. I can only see my life as a question of whether to go through the saw mill starting with my balls or headfirst. Headfirst seemed like the logical thing.
>>
I'm 24. Basically all I do is shitpost and play vidyagames.

I am torn between being terrified I've wasted my life, that I don't have enough time left to do anything, and being terrified that I have another ~50 years of this to go. I feel like I somehow have both too little time and too much time.
>>
>>29572896
>All of you people go to therapists
OP, I think we need to have a heart-to-heart about some of YOUR issues here before you go trying to help other people with theirs.

I think a good starting point would be figuring out why you're such a presumptuous faggot.
>>
>>29575357
this is the worst attitude ever. Even if you aren't a pedo you still deserve what is coming to you
>>
>>29575047

>there's no parents at the hoarder house so it's free rule among 17-20 year olds governed by redneck friend (who lived there, but was never taken seriously)
>house is in horrible condition, think of paper street from fight club
>attempt a hollow relationship with emo chick
>all we ever did together was smoke, fuck, and eat
>had a car and enough cash to go out, but emo chick would never want to do anything, yet complain about how bored she was living at the hoarder house

>started smoking weed everyday, lived in the pursuit of getting high
>felt like I abandoned my future dreams to take care of a crazy girl
>start having fights with her, more than enough times I lost my cool and yelled at her
>drunkenly tried stabbing her, as well as hitting her
>she ends up alienating me from my friends
>I lose my job and then she loses hers
>her mental state gets really bad, she starts doing drugs a lot more often
>as a result, my mental state gets fucked up too, I start lashing out on emo chick
>keep thinking I should break up with her, start enjoying making her feel bad by being unecessarily mean
>one week she asks to take a break from the relationship
>ends up fucking my drug group friend and uses him to buy her weed and for his apartment
>she dates him
>the guy is a typical provider type of guy, doesn't have any balls, lets people use him for his money (even cheated on emo chick while they were together and he didn't do shit lol)
>feel so horribly betrayed
>the one girl that I let my walls down for, that I thought I could trust, who said she would marry me, gets with another dude in a snap of the fingers
>become a very violent person after that
>totally lost all morals and sense of good doing, my mind is completely fucked up
>become on and off friends with her, with a really weird ex-relationship friendship
>was too destroyed emotionally to pick up the pieces and cut the attachment
>keep lashing out on her
>she threatens to call the cops
>decide to cut ties for good
>>
>>29575279
I think we can understand each other better now. I completely agree about not everyone having the means to help themselves.

You say that you see therapy as a guide to help you know what to focus on and that way you cam overcome things and I agree it's how it should be. Unlike you who knows what to do to improve there are many people who expect therapists to give them the magic pill that will make their problems go away.

In my case after 4 therapists that simply wanted to prescribe as many drugs as they could on me I gave up on them and took it into my own hands to deal with my problems. It took a few years but I'm really happy and I think deep down I wanted to prove to those therapists I was stronger than any pill.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.