[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls find attractive in guys besides looks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 224x225
What do girls find attractive in guys besides looks?
>>
Money.

Originate.
>>
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

Origami
>>
Realness

Honesty

Confidence
>>
>>29568582
Money and social status

Originelson
>>
>>29568582
Obviously someone who can treat them like a princess, hold the door open for them, cheer them up after a rough day, etc :)
>>
Money, status, being a 'bad boy' that they get to mold and change into their ideal partner before they drop that person for not being the person they fell in love with, possessions that are indicative of wealth.
>>
Until about age 25 or 26, nothing. Its all about looks. Its all about who can make their little pussy wetter. Sorry bro, keep waiting. Maybe it will be your turn later.
>>
Big dick, money, confidence.
basically if you can prove you actually don't need women, they'll throw themselves at you.
>>
>>29568642
Wizard detected.

Not even being original here.
>>
>>29568664
sup r-dit
>>
Fame.

Talent.

Money.
>>
Can we get a real femanon to answer? Loser virgin betas need not respond to the OP
>>
if you have one of those black credit cards or one of the ones made out of metal
>>
>>29568674
>Big dick,
i think for most women it's attractive dick that isn't small (average or below)

i lose on both counts
>>
>>29568582
People need to stop saying money, as long as you have enough to go out to a restaurant every week then no girl cares. (unless you're REALLY rich of course, then it changes things).

Girls like -
>Confidence
>Great Social Skills
>Social Status

Nothing else matters really, You could have nice hobbies or have great talent, but those things literally don't matter if you haven't got the confidence or social skills to back it up.

Confidence is a huge part of a guys attraction, no feminine girl likes guys who're quiet or shy, not unless she's the type of person to start and carry a conversation.
Social Skills, pretty simple really, you need chemistry for a date to work, a good way to do this is to carry and continue a conversation you're having. Doesn't matter to much what it's about, as long as you're both enjoying the conversation.
Social Status, girls don't like guys with no friends, it can be seen as a red flag and "Something must be wrong with him"
>>
>>29568985
>as you have enough to go out to a restaurant every week then no girl cares
found the underaged
>>
Is social status really that important?

How much of a deal breaker is it to not have a Facebook? I have enough friends to show off and am easy going.
>>
In my experience, typically with atypical girls desu, but nonetheless:
>be interesting
>be able to hold a conversation well
>have skills and interests
>be someone that does things. Just do something. If you're with a weeb or fujo, maybe videogames will count as something, but probably not

Looks aside, most girls want someone that will add "adventure" (as they would call it) to their life in some way.

Other stuff that a girl would like is more individual, but I think my green text there is a consistency.
>>
>>29569026
You're telling me you don't have spare 70 pounds to spend per month? I'm not underage, I just have a job. Going to a restaurant costs at most 17 pounds,
>>
>>29569278
i'm saying women care about money a lot more than whether you have enough to go out to a restaurant every where
which you will understand better once you begin to pay rent and purchase your own car, attire, furnishings, etc or attempt to spend an amusing day with the gf
>>
>>29569149
Not having Facebook should be fine for most people, just have messenger, WhatsApp, or Kik to talk to the girl.
>>
>>29568582
Good genes and confidence
>>
>>29569149

Facebook fell from popularity once everyone's parents got in on it years ago.

Just have instagram or kik or whatever and you're good.
>>
>>29568582

"Confidence" which is just another word for good looks. They only call it confident if you're good looking. When an ugly person does confident things it's creepy.
>>
Confidence, a good fun personality, good hygene and grooming.
>>
>>29569424
How does Instagram work exactly? Like I know you take and share pics but can someone see how many followers I have? Or who likes the pics? Because I wouldn't be able to add alot of people and don't wanna look like a loser with no friends on there.
>>
a woman considers just two factors when deciding whether to cohort with you:
>will i be "safe" with this person? bonus points for tall guys
>is this person a sound investment in my social economy? will they give me social affirmation and more importantly will they allow me to get more social affirmation from others?

chad can do these things, so can a shy and broke and quirky young aspiring writer
cover these angles and you're golden. the problem for most robots is they can't manage the safety part and though they have a rich private life they appear outwardly basic, uninteresting, and impeded/constipated
>>
File: hypocritebitches.jpg (66 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
hypocritebitches.jpg
66 KB, 595x720
>>29568582

Girls only like you if other girls like you.

Girls like you if they can pose in a picture with you and get Facebook likes. Otherwise you're a creep.
>>
>>29569424
Facebook is still a useful tool used by nearly everyone, but you're right that it isn't hip. Instagram is what you use to try to seem cool, typically.
>>
Basically, women want men to have everything that women don't have.

>height
>muscles
>intelligence
>confidence
>balls (figuratively, so bravery/courage, which is different from confidence)
>passion / aspiration
>talent
>social ability
and yes
>money, power, and status

For each of these, you could use this template
>women want a man with MORE ______ than them.
>>
>>29569530
How do I manage the safety part?

Lift and get buff?
>>
File: buffvirgins2.jpg (856 KB, 2589x3551) Image search: [Google]
buffvirgins2.jpg
856 KB, 2589x3551
>>29569811

>He thinks lifting is gonna change anything.
>>
>>29569811
>ow do I manage the safety part?
>Lift and get buff?
not necessarily. played wrong that would actually be a detriment

you have to be in control of your self/life, calm, clearly stable/not affecting anything, empathetic, not about to sperg out

she has to feel that you would never hurt her and that whatever happens to the company you will in your special way guarantee at least the profits of last year repeated. she doesn't need you to be able to fight off an attacking pitbull, but she needs to know implicitly that if a pitbull attacked the two of you and you survived, you would make life ok by being you. it helps for her to see that things in your appearance/day/life are where you want them to be.

obviously none of this applies to a "bad boy" chadcycle
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.