[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the virgin walk real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
Is the virgin walk real?
>>
Do you walk?
>>
>>29564631
/thread

commento originalito
>>
>doesn't know about the virgin walk.

Dude, people notice. most people won't care, but that girl you're flirting with sure as hell does.
>>
>>29564631
kekaroo scoobydoo
>>
What the hell is the virgin walk?
>>
>>29564925

Hands in pockets, eyes looking at the grounds just ahead of them hunched over, walks in a hurry but clearly has no place to go
>>
>>29564925
people wont call you out on it but its walking with your hands in your pockets, looking at the ground and walking fast

the non virgins walk with chest our sholders back head up and walking slow

you only notice if your not a virgin or if your told

your welcome
>>
Guys help!
What anime is the OP's image from?
>>
>>29564962
salty adam sandler and erectile disfunction
>>
The virgin walk is an effect of whatever ails us and led to our virginity.

Someone who is chad in every respect except a disability is a normy, but they let everyone know why they walk funny or develop some quirky facade to let other normies know they are still one of them and don't get spooked by the difference.
>>
It's not a virgin thing, it's a general self-confidence one.
>>
>>29564960
>the non virgins walk with chest our sholders back head up and walking slow

I'm completely KHV and I walk like this.
Although some people told me u puff my chest so much I almost look at the sky.
>>
>>29564960
Inb4: people start faking confedent walks and look even more autistic
>>
>>29564960
I actually used to walk fast and looking at the ground until I started lifting. I think it's more of a testosteron thing, but it's definitely not related to sticking your peepee in a vabooger
>>
>>29564956
How do I fix this? Is getting laid the only cure?

Pls help ;_;
>>
You guys need to join the military to learn how to fucking walk

No hands in pockets EVER.
Don't be so puffed up you have lordosis but keep your back straight.
Don't take spergy long steps , walk slowly and confidently, toes facing forward
>>
Its related to self-esteem/paranoia usually. Well memed, gentlemen.
>>
>tfw walk with head up shoulders back but hands in pockets because it feels comfy
>tfw not virgin

what does this mean r9k
>>
>>29565576
It means GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOOOOOARD
>>
fuck you the reason I go for walks is that I'm trying to help my depression

Sorry I can't prance about like some blissful normie
>>
>>29565553
I was in the military and they didn't fix my walk for shit. I bounce slightly when I walk I know that that's common with people who are autistic but I've been tested and am not[/spoiler[ and not matter how hard they tried to drill to drill it out of me it never went away. Even though I'm 24 fucking years old I still get made fun of for it, at work, when I'm in public, it's fucking terrible. The military only helps if you're a dumbass failed normie who needs only the most basic kind of discipline to do what you're already capable of.
>>
>>29564960
>the non virgins walk with chest our sholders back head up and walking slow
>tfw completely the opposite of this because pectum excavatum
Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>29565601
Maybe your spine is fucked anon

Check doc
>>
Not really. Putting your dick in a wet hole isn't magically going to change the way you walk. It's a confidence thing.
>>
>>29564960
I walk like a non virgin would. But im a virgin
Then i know a friend who walks like a virgin would, but he isnt

You are a retard and anyone who believes this
>>
>>29564615
No, you do not walk a certain way because you are a virgin. People are referring to the way those with low self esteem carry themselves in public.

Slouched shoulders, hands in pockets, eyes on the ground, avoiding gazes etc etc. These are things that those with low self esteem tend to do, and yes, many people on this website have low self esteem and a not insignificant number of them would be virgins.

Calling it a 'Virgin Walk' is a bit of a misnomer. Sure, being a virgin in your mid 20's is going to do a number on your mental state in regards to self confidence which can be reflected in outward behavior, but it would be more accurate to call it the "Self Hate Stroll" or "Depression Swagger".

Its a pretty gr8 meme regardless.
>>
>>29565786
/thread

Comment serial number 88274
>>
>>29565786
is there something wrong with me if I'm confident while being a 22 year old NEET virgin?
>>
>>29565843
>Is there something wrong with me if I'm confident

Stupid nigger
>>
Reading this thread as a 26 year old makes me realise how behind losers like us really are in terms of knowing what to do with ourselves. How you people feel in this thread was how i felt as well when i was 19-22. Now im 26 i now know what I would've and should've done when I was 22 or younger but that means shit all because im not at that age anymore which means im again one step behind
Ill see myself outf
>>
>he walks like a cuckie
>he breathes like a virgin when he got laid
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 324x324
>>29565925
Oh fuck do people even know you're a virgin by how you breath?

Fug
>>
>>29564615
Gonna have to agree with other anons on this, it's confidence, not virginity, that causes the behavior you describe. Of course it is related though, because having sex will give you a huge boost in pride and can knock you permanently above the threshold that causes the "walk" you speak of. But it isn't the root of the problem.
>>
>>29564615
Dont forget the virgin sneeze. Much more difficult to hide than the walk.
>>
>>29565904
This comment was in another thread.
>>
>>29566659
Explain this please? I think I might be guilty of it.
>>
File: rare pepe 10.png (33 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe 10.png
33 KB, 255x255
>>29564956

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its not fair
>>
>>29564956
Used to walk like this in middle school until a girl told me "why are you always looking at the floor while you walk?"
>>
>>29566909
>tfw a girl sends you a message on facebook asking why you don't talk in class
>>
>>29566945
>tfw a girl sends you a message on facebook asking why you don't talk in class
ask her out or at least be her friend if you know what's good for you
>>
>>29566961
that was a long time ago.
I did chat with her a bit but she was way out of my league anyway
>>
>>29566817
Its not really something you can understand or control from your self perspective. Its just that virgins tend to have no sense of proper body language, and sneezes are a really obvious way in which they show that. Trust me, any female older than 16 is going to pick up these things.
>>
>>29565843

I'm 27 year old virgin and confident, but that's mostly just a result of losing all hope of normalcy years ago and no longer giving a single fuck about anything.
>>
>>29566040
More importantly, you are now manually breathing
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.