[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a gay guy who's slept with women in relationships anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Ask a gay guy who's slept with women in relationships anything.
>>
>>29547093
any tips on, say, reigniting an old fire and making her forget she's got Chad for one night?

(apart from: get her drunk, already know that one)
>>
>>29547126
I'd have to know her to give you a solid answer. But...

If she's the quiet, sincere, sweet type then she's actually very prone to cheat on him. Seen it too much.
>>
Did you choose to make gay?
What did you think made you gay?
What are the biggest differences in the mentality of the sexes?
How does a poor, ugly social outcast get a gf?
Is there a way to know which people are gay just by looking at them?
Are gays really divided in tops/bottoms and if so how do you know if someone is one or the other?
>>
>>29547093
if you're gay how come you slept with women? shouldn't you be repulsed by them?
>>
>>29547286
yep she fits the description. Plus, she's done it before so it's not like I need to do forensics on her personality to figure out if she's loyal- she ain't.

Well thanks for the confidence boost gay Chad bro.

So, for the "sincere type", where on a scale from playing hard to get and tipping my fedora, telling her she shouldn't cheat on Chad, to making relentless advances and constantly shifting the mood towards sexual stuff should I base my strategy? I'm talking about literally one night, not like some grand seduction scheme.

I'm a beta virgin fgt, but have pretty good social skills and, no matter the cost for my pride, I'm gonna do the Chad thing about this one.
>>
>>29547384
Us gays are naturally histrionic if you haven't noticed yet so naturally we are going to make a big deal about vaginas being icky but in reality they feel amazing.

But does that mean I'd ever go down on a woman. Hell no.
>>
>>29547534
Man keep it up you are making me laugh.

Any funny or sexy stories to tell?
>>
>>29547503
The problem is that these women are very vulnerable and shouldn't be trusted. They use their nurturing and warmth generosity to keep their mates from questioning them.
>>
>>29547093
So you are the reason aids gets transmitted to heteros
Nice m8
>>
>>29547357
No
I'd stare at my sisters Backstreet Boys poster and imagine how i'd be in a relationship with each one
Not really man especially around this time of age.
Just be cute and oner like and some poor bastard will think you're his manic pixie dream
girl
There isn't any physical signs to tell but noticing their eye movements when people pass should help
It really depends on the chemistry. Sure we'll mix it up and change from top to bottom sometimes but usually a couple stays in one position.
>>
>>29547583
Women know gay men aren't 100% homosexual

Well at least the ones who have gay friends.
>>
>>29547093
If you're gay then you're not attracted to women. So my question is how can you put your peepee in a woman's vagoo if you're not attracted to them.
>>
>>29547796
Dominance

I'd hear her boyfriend making fun of me with his other bro firends and I'll laugh aswell with them and pretend to have a fun time

The next morning I'm viciously pounding his girlfriend over at their apartment while he's at work.
>>
>>29547093
How often are bifags total bottoms?
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29547093
Doesn't that make you a bi?
>>
File: mental.png (428 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
mental.png
428 KB, 1000x500
>>29547796
>>29547886
yehh whatever
>>
>>29547093
You're just perpetuating infidelity, and it's sickening.

So, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>29547126
no man you dont get things.

the girl is in a relationship with a beta, chad comes in whenever, without any pre-establishment, and fucks beta billy's gf, then takes off scotch free and the gf is happier for it
>>
>>29549412
i'm pretty sure was in a relationship like this one, i wonder how much it would've messed me up if she downright told me this :^)
>>
>>29547930
Bump
I need to know for science
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.