[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone anyone thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: iroszovetseg3.jpg (62 KB, 475x317) Image search: [Google]
iroszovetseg3.jpg
62 KB, 475x317
Write a letter to someone anyone thread.
>>
I think we'd all be a lot happier if we had short term memory loss.

There is trauma from the past, and obsession with the future.

Can't we all just forget and move on?

And imagine every day being full of new experiences and discoveries! Such creativity!
>>
File: 1456033592718.gif (865 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1456033592718.gif
865 KB, 750x500
dear syd,

my head hurts
>>
>>29543753
Dear M
Stop doing it to yourself you fucking retard
M
>>
I know somewhere down the line
I met an Angel of Choice
Traded my worries for wine
So I could laugh and rejoice

She took my worries from me
But gave them back the next day
I cursed the cheating banshee
But kept drinking anyway

It became my life story
My worries were getting worse
But in wine there was glory
In my glass I was immersed

Every night I chose the glass
Every night I would forget
The grief and pain and morass
With which my life was beset

I was an alcoholic
Though I sometimes felt okay
Not fully melancholic
But not loving every day

Later the angel returned
This time with bags to trade out
And was not at all concerned
With what her wine had brought about

So I took the angel's trade
To rid myself of the drink
But found my hopes were mislaid
When my problems didn't shrink

Choice gave me a bag of speed
I had a new sow to reap
Things got worse, I must concede
Because now I couldn't sleep

I knew that it could be fun
For a while at the start
After that I came undone
Placed my hands across my heart

I listened to every beat
'Til they started to form words
Sickness, sadness, fevered heat
You'd be better off interred

Hours spent staring at clocks
Questioning what I'm doing
Then I took more of the rocks
And problems start renewing

Again I blamed the banshee
As my worries piled high
I cried out a begging plea
And shook my fists at the sky
>>
>>29544825

Alas, it was to no avail
For no one ran to my aide
Only my troubles prevailed
And thoughts I could not evade

The Angel of Choice had won
I hit the ground in defeat
It's an emotion rerun
Crying again in the street

As a man of dignity
As a man who wants respect
It truly is a pity
These are choices I select

I wish I could say to you
That things are better since then
I wish I could say I grew
And now I'm a wiser man

Though it pains me to say so
It's so God damned far from right
I still have no self control
So I'll be awake all night

What really kills me the most
Is that I'm done with this shit
Over a year since I dosed
And I've been clean ever since

But this fucking Adderall
That I take for my dumb job
Has me in relapse freefall
I'm nearly ready to sob

I'm supposed to be better
This drug should be baby stuff
But at this point I'm fettered
I can't fucking take enough

I'm terrified of turning
Into a tweaker like you
But more afraid of turning
Into a tweaker like me
Fuck you
>>
>>29543753
Dear V

I hate you, but I also love you
You are the one thing keeping me alive even tho it hurts so much

Anon
>>
>>29544605
Second initials, and is the first M doing to himself?
>>
Dear Hannah

You're a bitch. Go die in a fire.
>>
Dear dad, there are times where I wondered how bad you fucked up to get a son like me. What kind of karmic shit storm did you pull off to get this level of retribution. I'm sorry for being such a shitty son. I'm a intovert, argumentative and have no life. I'm sorry for being such a let down. If I felt taking my own life would make up for it I would do it in a second. But you still love me, why?
>>
>>29545976
You're his son and he wants the best for you. He watched you grow up since you could fit in his hand. It would be more confusing if he decided to not like you.
>>
Dylan Smith

I feel fucking awful for avoiding you after primary school, you were my best mate for years and from what I can see, a robot
Stuff like building a treehouse with you and your sister and watching pokemon movies with the whole crew (as far as I know they all ditched you as well) during sleeovers were some of my best childhood memories

I have no idea where you are or if you're even still alive, I heard you were going through some shit recently and went to some facility but that's just a rumor and otherwise I can't find anything to do with your family online

figured it was as good a shot as any trying to contact you here, I want to see you again man

Cheers from P (penguin guy)
>>
>>29543836
I think we'd all be a lot happier if we could choose what happens to us and the outcomes of the events that create our memories

If you forget that past it could just happen again. And if you forget good things in the past your forget what you're searching for.
>>
Even though I'm emotionally unavailable, it still hurts when people like you hook up with me one time and then pretend I don't exist. Maybe I should just become a hook up slut and crush any remaining hope within me that I can find someone who actually cares for me. I didn't even think you were attractive originally, funny how things change with a kiss.

If you're not going to talk to me again I will hate you forever. I don't just hold grudges, I keep them.
>>
Lynx

You're so great and you make me so happy, but you shouldn't be on this board to be able to read this. Don't be a sillypoo and make yourself sad so much, you don't deserve that.

dog
>>
>>29544605
M,
I didn't do anything to myself.
M
>>
M,

We're cousins. I know that. I just don't care about it anymore. I just want you. The reason I fell so hard and so fast for so many other girls over the course of the past year was because I was trying to get over you. I'm sorry I feel this way. I'm sorry about the one time I got drunk and told you how I felt. I'm sorry we laughed about it the next day and played it off as the alcohol talking. I wish I could tell you the truth while I'm sober. I wish we saw each other more than once a year. I wish there wasn't such a god damn stigma about cousins being together.

I love being around you and being friends with you, so I won't do or say anything that'd jeopardize that. Still, I like to imagine what would happen if you told me you felt the same. Our families would probably cut ties with us, but we wouldn't care. We'd have each other and we could run away and start over together.

I hate that you're literally standing across the room from me as I type this letter that you'll never read. It reminds me that the love my life is close enough to touch but simultaneously forever out of reach. I love you.

K
>>
>>29546906
that is disgusting lol
>>
File: 49 (28).jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
49 (28).jpg
24 KB, 640x480
MH,
you're fucking killing me but when i try to remove myself from the situation, i feel empty inside. i dont know what to do anymore so i do nothing. im completely overwhelmed and lost and i feel like everytime i start to gain some traction my feet get kicked out from underneath me. im really starting to lose hope.
CS
>>
>>29547002
fuck u m8 u don't know anything :((((
>>
Mom and dad,

Sorry for being a constant disappointment. I became a NEET again at 29. I'm sorry.

T.
>>
M,
The other day I was at a grocery store. I saw two people I knew in high school, they dated back then. It looked like they may have gotten back together, they might have been holding hands? Anyway, it struck me as odd how they looked and acted in the exact same way that they did in high school. Sure, they probably have jobs and things now, "adult" responsibilities, but for the most part they themselves seemed identical to who they were back then.

Isn't that crazy? This happens to me all the time. I don't understand how, after all that happens between now and before, people can manage to remain so static. Maybe their lives really were more routine than ours all along.

I wonder if they get the same impression of me, or if they can tell that I've changed. I wonder if really they -have- changed but it's not perceptible to a casual observer like myself. It annoys me, sometimes, when they mention things that happened in the past, something that I worked so hard to move on from. It almost doesn't register- what? that was a different life. The paranoid part of me believes it's the universe trying to heckle me, or take a quick jab at everything (however intangible) that I've built for myself.

It's funny, how that happens. People think they know each other, but really they never do. Like how I've met so many hateful, obsessive people on this god forsaken website. I don't think I know anyone in real life who takes their neuroses to such an extreme, but they have to be coming from somewhere. I wonder what everyone has to say behind closed doors, and do you think that represents them, as people, more than what they say out in the open? On one hand you could say that it represents the truth, because they no longer have to censor themselves, but on the other you have to remember how unrealistically concentrated it is because there's nowhere else to let it out. What I mean is, the expressions of feeling seem to be out of proportion with the feelings themselves.
>>
A,
I know the other night didn't mean as much to you as it did me, but at least have the common courtesy to tell me you're still strung up over H's scum bag father. We both know I could do so much better for you and your child then he ever could. I still care about watching the stars, and holding your head while you puked during pregnancy, I just wish you did as much as me. Since you left, I can only seem to find happiness at the bottom of these fucking cans.
T
>>
>>29547497
character limit

I had more to say but I forgot it
Oh well

I know you've changed a lot, that's why it made me think of you. Hope you're doing well,
B
>>
>>29547497
>>29547563

i enjoyed reading this. i bet you'd be a fun person to talk about things with
>>
>>29543753
Bump

OrigionalComment
>>
File: 1464050801121.png (88 KB, 656x471) Image search: [Google]
1464050801121.png
88 KB, 656x471
dear M,
hows it going? how's it feel to know your boyfriend left you and your daughter out on the street for me? someone younger, smarter, and thinner. enjoy working your ass off to stay in your small apartment. it makes me so happy to know how miserable your life is you fat fuck. I love thinking that you will NEVER grow up. you will never grow out of your 7 year old phase. i won in the end. I live in the home you once did. HES MINE AND I WON. ENJOY LIVING YOUR SHITTY LIFE. YOURE ALMOST DUE FOR YOUR MIDLIFE CRISIS TOO HAHAHA
with LOTS of love, N
>>
>>29548311
More on this please? It sounds interesting.
>>
File: 1466665315863.png (201 KB, 688x374) Image search: [Google]
1466665315863.png
201 KB, 688x374
Dear [omitted], FHRITB TBQH (fuck him right in the boypussy, to be quite honest)
>>
Dear J
I wonder what happened and what you up to

Dear T, L, E (to name a few most influential ones)
Shit has been almost too good with you guys, keep it up!
-J
>>
>>29547002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsa_Einstein

Elsa Eistein: Albert Einstein's cousin and second wife. Stop pretending to be a better person just because you're not attracted to your cousin. Kill yourself
>>
>>29548675
she got cucked
>>
>>29546906
That's terrible m8. I feel really sorry for you. I don't understand the issue of cousins forming romantic relationships. Yes, perhaps breeding with such close relatives may not create good results in the context of creating children, but if it's love (in the romantic context, that is) then it should be let be
>>
File: ghg.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
ghg.gif
277 KB, 240x287
Dear Me,
You're awesome, keep it up.
>>
File: 5.png (8 KB, 277x362) Image search: [Google]
5.png
8 KB, 277x362
dear l
i see you often , but you only smile and know that messes with me .I don't know if you hate me or if you don't, i have nothing to lose but my exchange of looks before i look away without it being awkward .
-c
>>
you guys need to fucking grow up. stop writing letters hoping some cunt that doesn't even care about you sees it. learn to let go and you'll never have another problem in life.
>>
Dear C.

You're a really fucking pretty boy. I'd go gay for you. But I can't really get a read on who you are as a person, so I don't think our relationship would work. Also I need to marry a nice aryan waifu, and homosexuality is a plot by our jewish overlords to destroy the white man's virility.

Honored to have you as a friend, honestly. You're such a fucking normie but such a chill damn guy at the same time. Truly in touch with both ends of the zeitgeist, a synthesis Hegel would be proud of.

Still, sometimes I worry about you. You talk shit about Joey behind his back - you can deny it all you like - (remember? "ugh, Joey is always late, I think I seriously hate Joey") and for me that destroys any sanctity our relationship could have, platonic or romantic. You talk behind people's back. Everything is soiled then. I don't believe you when you say the only thing you say behind my back is just that I'm odd. I know it's not true. We all talk behind Jake's back and that's no good. Next time we feel bothered by Jake we should just tell him straight to his face. If he gets all sensitive about it, fuck him. I still like the guy, he just needs to chill the fuck out. And there's something about your philosophy that's shallow - you stay detached from things, refusing to invest yourself in them. Yeah, it keeps you sane I'm sure, but what's life without losing it a little, you fucking pussy? You have to be passionate about something, you can't live life in semi-ironic detachment about everything. Yeah, yeah you REALLY like Zelda and you REALLY like Stephen Universe, but those aren't real, C, you have to be passionate about something real. You gave up on that composition major for a business major. That's sad. You can live your life, man, but I just want you to be happy and passionate about your life, about the things you do in your life.

-R.

PS im not gay

Love, R.
>>
>>29548863
gib sauce, also fuck off bot, my comment was totally originariolo
>>
Dear Dakota,
I wish I was with you right now and always and we go spend every day together. It's hard to keep connected through the distance. I love you. I'm proud of you.
>>
Dear N.S.
If the outcome is bad, you can always just kill yourself.

anonymous
>>
Dear Max

You're a Jew.

Love, M.
>>
dear tom,

we used to be friends a few years ago, and you randomly cut me off one day. i dont know if you still browse this board (cause i know you liked /co/) or if you'd ever remember me, but if you're here i hope you're doing alright. your art was really good, and i liked hearing you play guitar.

regards,
s
>>
I keep dreaming of a girl I once knew named Shelby. Every girl I've fallen for since meeting her has looked similar to her. In my dreams we're in love. In real life she probably doesn't know I exist, which is fine. It'd be odd randomly contacting her, we only met once briefly in a group french project in the ninth grade. If I hadn't kept dreaming about her I probably wouldn't be thinking of her. I'm not so sure she'd be into somebody like me. That's fine. I don't like me either, but at least I like her. That's gotta be worth something.

Dear Shelby,

You're in my thoughts and dreams.

CB
>>
Dear S
I'm sorry. I won't give up.
Anon
>>
>>29549524
Okay I'm annoyed because this could easily be from me

Dear Dakota,
I don't want to meet you. There's a lot of distance between us and to be honest I'd like to keep it that way. I don't think we'd like each other in real life. It was good whilst it lasted, but I don't understand you and you act like an edgy child. I think about you often and wonder how you're doing sometimes. That's about it.
>>
>>29546906
I know this feeling all too well (third cousin)
>>
Dear K.
I still don't understand what did I do wrong or why did you come to me in the first place. I don't really remember your face, I just randomly remember your name listening to music I wanted to show you or visiting places I wanted to see with you
Don't answer this, there is no need
Tom
>>
>>29543753

Dear World,

You constantly move in a cycle. You are boring.

Fuck you.
>>
Dear Women,

Stay away from me. I fall head over heels the next day.
>>
>>29550562
Nobody cares about third cousins hooking up. She's my first cousin.
>>
Dear slushie thrower,

I've been wanting to type this up since I was removed. It was disappointing to see you not as my contact. I know that me being on your contact list was a bit pointless since we haven't been speaking notably to each other in many months. I don't message you to ask about you anymore because your bf seemed apprehensive about me knowing information regarding you two. His worries are understandable considering the things I do and the things I keep. Despite not having personal contact with you, seeing you online gives me comfort since you do have suicidal thoughts and I do still care about you. I doubt you remember but I lost a online friend to a confirmed suicide. You made my life a bit more interesting and it lead to somewhat decent things that would never have happened if I did not contact you. Despite what you think of me and what I made you feel, my intentions were good. Sorry for all those mean things I said, but I truly thought it would be for the best.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.