[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots share your weirdest dream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19
File: image.gif (266 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
266 KB, 300x456
robots share your weirdest dream?
>>
File: 05846.png (152 KB, 462x360) Image search: [Google]
05846.png
152 KB, 462x360
being aIive
>>
I dreamed I had a gf with whom I engaged in a physical activity called sex.
>>
>>29540991
All my exes killed me

I worked for Dominos and had to steal Little Ceasars recipe

I ran through a daisy field

I had a dream once where I told myself it wasn't a dream and I could feel the fabric of everyones clothes and I could talk to them normally (that was the weirdest)

I drink lots of caffeine and sugar before I go to bed. Just for writing inspiration, even though I have heart problems
>>
This was literally last night

It was a remake of windwaker, and it was awesome. Instead of fanon being nowhere he was actually 25km elsewhere conducting a massive war, and everyone who believed in the legend of link were carrying him to and fro from dungeon to dungeon because a bunch of angry wizards where genociding the world a few miles away.
So they were kind of rushing the whole process, but link's sister was there and it offered a lot of dialogue between them and how she kept asking everyone why her brother needs to keep fighting.

And everywhere was foggy so you needed to rely on other methods of travel in the sea. It was really amazing

Then the dream moved on to Wii u ssb and in the dream power rangers were a character. But I woke up before I could play the res ranger.
>>
>Get fired from job
>Really miss girl there who was the only girl I spoke to who was hot for ages.
>Have a dream where I am walking a in a huge field alone.
>Look at the sun and its her face on the sun like the laughing baby on the teletubies.
>Wake up and hate my subconscious for putting me through this.
>>
I once dreamed my mom is licking my dick in the kitchen while my dad and brother are right there in the next room
>>
File: 1418425053346.png (163 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1418425053346.png
163 KB, 780x818
>>29540991
>hit on girl in dream
>get rejected

should i just kill myself?
>>
The night I got home from a shift in the psychiatric ward. A patient died. Did CPR. Still died. I felt fine. Happy even that I contributed to a life-saving attempt. Didn't realise that this wasn't a normal reaction. My CNM was worried but didn't pick up on it.

That night I had the worst nightmares imaginable....
They felt so goddamn real. I swear to this day I could feel everything happening in them.
>>Laying in bed.
>>Paralysed.
>>Looking down my chest and see my ribs cracking to some unseen force; agonising pain. Crows excitedly eating my liver. I can feel all of it.
>>I try to scream but I can only choke on blood.
>>outside the window is a mushroom cloud, buildings blasted to fuck, the sky unseen bemeath a horrible black and crimson cloud.
>>bodies littering ashen blood drenched streets.

I wake up sobbing and it feels like my eyes have been open all this time. Still don't know if I was asleep or not. Don't know if it was a hallucination or a dream. I just know I felt the most pain and horror I have ever experienced in my life. It was hell.
>>
Im in a good friends home with 4 other good friends. we are in his bedroom.
but the only thing in there is a bed and 4 of the same closets. we decide to do a game of maim.
so people started cutting their arms off, legs ect. untill we are all nuggets someone decided to cut his own head off.
then the dream kinda ended because we got mad at the guy who wanted his head off, because that went too far.
>>
I had once where I had friends
>>
>>29541538

Absolutely fucking haram kuffir scum.
>>
>>29541394
I have read somewhere that our dreams are mostly negative. So it was probably your brain trying to see how you would respond ''if'' you were rejected.
>>
File: 1454579709079.jpg (8 KB, 184x200) Image search: [Google]
1454579709079.jpg
8 KB, 184x200
I'm seeing something weird every night. I don't remember them in 100% details, but here some:
Last dream I saw had three stages. Don't really remember the first one, but it was some sort of anime action. Second part was about cursed dog who lost her puppy, or something, but we weren't doing anything. The puppy was just kinda there, with us, while we were expecting anime everyday life, then the cursed dog came, me and my tulpa were standing with the puppy and don't remember anything after that. But all the scenes were super realistic and beautiful. In the third part there was a girl (I think that was my female version) with Asuka in a spaceship, then Asuka gone berserk and started to fly and shoot everyone up, even ally ships. That was probably the most awesome scene I ever saw. Beauty of the space, shooting, characters, explosion were on the top level. I really never seen something like that before. Really exiting and intense. Woke up and masturbated to Asuka cosplays.
>>
File: P_20160626_153031.jpg (514 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
P_20160626_153031.jpg
514 KB, 1600x900
>>29541805
Cont
This one was weird in a good way. So the story was that earth got invaded and me as a kid, my dad (not real, even I looked different), my mom, and some side characters were fighting this big insects, and trying to survive in apocalyptic world. Long story short: mom got injured and died, all the side characters slowly died too, in the end me and my dad got into some spaceship, but huge mantis ? thing sliced him in half from torso when we entered the ship (he was chasing us), and then just took him upper part. The ship was heavily damaged, I was shaking on the ground, and in the end the manyis thing started to hit the walls again (he finished his meal and decided to get more). Scene shift. Im sitting on a chair, staring at the table quietly, old music is playing on the radio, dog is running around, mom is at the table as well, she's doing something (ironing some clothes, or something, don't really remember), then door sound, dad comes in, clothed in suit, with hat and suitcase, and asks mom if I was staring at one point all day again, then they start to argue, music gets louder, camera is slowly moving away, we can see them fighting, and end. I don't know if it's my tulpa who gives me this dreams, or what, but sometimes they are pretty cool.
>>
File: 1466479513603.jpg (60 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
1466479513603.jpg
60 KB, 700x960
>see this thread
>remember dream I had last night
>more sexy than weird
>post anyways because want to share

Yeah, anyways, in my dream two qt girls were sitting on a table. They started play wrestling and one of them accidentally kicked me on the face with her bare foot. She though it was funny and started rubbing her feet against my face. I pretended to not like it, while trying to figure out how much I could actually bury my face into those feet without it seeming intentional. The other girl joined in with her feet, and as I was about to go full worship mode reality pulled me awake to this hell with no qts feet on my face.
>>
>>29541805
>>29541827
Do you have a Skype, Bitcaneki?
>>
File: 1457201473754.jpg (247 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
1457201473754.jpg
247 KB, 750x900
>>29541943
>Do you have a Skype
Do I sound like a fuckin normie?

Btw english is not my main language, so yeah
>>
File: images (20).jpg (20 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
20 KB, 394x373
>>29541043
>I dreamed I had a gf with whom I engaged in a physical activity called sex.

W...what was that like?
>>
>>29542017
Sorry, was just wondering. I've been following your posts for a bit. We have a small group for name/tripfags. You're one of the more tolerable ones.
>>
A lucid dream months ago where I fixed what I wanted to fix when I had the chance. Never will that dream be a reality
>>
File: 1456029139805.jpg (101 KB, 1267x825) Image search: [Google]
1456029139805.jpg
101 KB, 1267x825
>>29540991
last night I dreamed of running and holding off some kind of monsters on a battlefield 4 map with a qt loli at my side who would hug me every now and then. woke up and had a good fap to the thought of the dream. I never want to forget how genuine the loli's love felt
>>
>>29542046
Oh, s-sorry, I was just trying to be edgy, thanks.
>>
File: 1453329660864.jpg (41 KB, 550x508) Image search: [Google]
1453329660864.jpg
41 KB, 550x508
I don't really have dreams often but I get these really weird hallucinations every now and again when I'm lying in bed

The last time it happened I was laying in bed staring at my ceiling and I could hear a (really really loud) clicking sound like someone was clicking their tongue and then my light bulb started to change shape and color and completely fade away. Then it turned into one of those toy spring and it came down and I grabbed the end of the spring. And pulled on it.

Then I snapped out of it. Turns out I hadn't even lifted my arm. I was just hallucinating my own arm moving round. This happened around last week and they happen every now and again. I don't do any drugs and I have a pretty healthy diet and no mental conditions I know of so I can't explain these things. I don't really care enough to do something about it though
>>
>>29540991
Context: This girl i absolutely detest (up herself, narcissist, generally shit personality) but damn she'd wear short skirts sometimes and those thighs were just god-instaboner tier, I'm talking proper thick, smooth, just the right shade of flesh. Like want to fuck, but such a shitty person.

Dream: she has me handcuffed to the bed, i have a paper clip in my hands tryinng to pick the lock from feel alone, both naked and she is sitting on my face squeezing my neck and carotids with those succulant thighs. Shes trying to kill me and get herself off, and im fucking eating her out knowing this full well. Just on the cusp of death i get free, grab her by the waist, cuff her down and say "yeah you fucking bitch, now its your turn." And she says "yeah? Lets fucking go then!" Give her the clip, the ability to escape if she can. And then ram my cock down her throat, squeezing her throat. No mercy from me, no biting from her, she knows to get free she must pick that lock. She escapes just as im squeezing the life from her. Switch back, repeated 4 time or something.

Massive clap of thunder woke me up at this point, had an absolute monster erection. Jacked off to what happened in the dream. Still do to this very day.
>>
Sex with the sis.

So yah.
>>
>>29540991
I only have a couple dreams I can remember and only because they are recurring.

I have a dream where I was once able to fly but have forgotten.

A dream where all my teeth fall out.

A dream where I'm ripping down the highway in a 2000 Nissan GTR

A dream where I'm fighting something and we start to grapple then I wake up throwing my pillow thinking I'm still in the dream and waiting for my opponent to counter for like a minute sometimes before I realise it was a dream and I'm half retarded then the adrenaline goes away.

And lastly a dream where I'm boxing and I'm doing well but my punches have no power and eventually I eat one right on the chin and wake up

Also in all of my dreams ever nobody has a face but I know who they are.
>>
>>29542195
>A dream where all my teeth fall out.
apperently that means you're either stressed or you're have a lack of control in your life
>>
File: Jack.jpg (20 KB, 273x539) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
20 KB, 273x539
>>29542163
I'm borrowing this fantasy jesus christ
>>
>>29542232
You may be on to something I haven't had a teeth fallout dream since I stopped dating crazy bitches
>>
File: 1457109523276.jpg (47 KB, 528x710) Image search: [Google]
1457109523276.jpg
47 KB, 528x710
>>29542286
http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/dream-about-teeth-falling-out/

There's an entire website dedicated to this one particular dream. You can read up about it if you like. I don't know how scientifically accurate it is though.
>>
>>29542345
I'll give it a read.

Cheers anon
>>
>>29542345
What Anime character is that? Also my dream was about me being a commander on a gigantic space ship with other following ships behind me and I engaged in this huge ass space battle with aliens. Any order I gave, the crew followed and it had awesome explosions and shit. Until the enemy simulated this huge behemoth which completely rekt my fleet and my exploding ship with all my crew dead ended up falling into a black hole with me bellowing at the too of my lungs until I woke up.
>>
>>29542345
I don't think this applies my dreams of teeth falling out involve them being pulled out in horrific fashion or being smashed out usually with me looking at them in my hands covered in blood
>>
File: 1462190375932.gif (854 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1462190375932.gif
854 KB, 540x540
>>29540991

who here /noweirddreams/

Once you become lucid in every dream weird dreams just go away.
You've all had the classic running away from someone for whatever reason dream

Its sort of weird because if my dream starts off that way, and I become lucid some way through (normally do).
I end up just staring at whatever is chasing me, or sometimes not even looking at it and it'll just be removed from the dream.

Its more fun being able to control my dreams though really
>>
File: t.jpg (74 KB, 480x232) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
74 KB, 480x232
>>29542345
what about extra teeth? I had a dream where I looked in the mirror and had pic related
>>
>>29542427
>What Anime character is that?
Akari from hitsugime no chaika
>>
File: 0pPQcy0.jpg (101 KB, 580x579) Image search: [Google]
0pPQcy0.jpg
101 KB, 580x579
who /centipedes and small bugs/ here?
>>
A few nights back I dreamt I was stuck in this artificial world/city and only me and my high school crush knew about it.
>>
File: 1455675806376.jpg (101 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
1455675806376.jpg
101 KB, 680x777
>>29542430
Either this
http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/pulling-out-teeth-dream/
Or this
http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/broken-teeth-dream/
May be more relevant to you then Mr Anon

>>29542427
I'm not completely sure. I've seen a lot of pictures of this girl without the glasses on but I don't know for sure. I think it might be a 2013 anime though

>>29542512
I hear a lot about people losing teeth in one way or another (each method having it's own meaning) but I don't know much about extra teeth.

>>29542470
I'll note this down

>>29542562
http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bugs.htm

>To see a centipede in your dream suggests that you are letting your fears and doubts hinder you from making progress and achieving your goals. You need to stop thinking negative thoughts.

Not sure how scientifically accurate any of this is though
>>
>>29542345
I started having dreams about my teeth falling out when I got braces. Might have been because of the pressure it caused. I don't know.
>>
>>29542795
Did it stop after the braces?
>>
>>29542909
Yeah which is why I think that caused the dreams.
>>
>be in the body of someone other than me
>greasy long blond hair and skinny
>I randomly have a razor and start cutting slits underneath my dickhead
>it doesn't hurt, there's no blood, and it looks like I gave my dick gills
>the image grosses me out so I decide to carve open my chest instead
>carefully saw away at my own flesh and bone with the little razor
>lots of blood this time, but I don't stop
>I pry off my sternum and ribs
>my point of view shifts out of body and I look from above down at the body that's mine, yet not mine
>I see black gunk covering all of my organs
>start to scream in terror
>the noise attracts a small crowd of several people
>I can sense they're mad at me
>they start stomping all over my body and chest cavity
>I can hear the noises and see myself being pulverized from above while I continue screaming
>wake up in a sweat
>>
>>29543000
Then it's none of the above mentioned reasons

nice trips
>>
I tend to dream in stories that don't involve me. There was one where a man and his wife go out to a cabin and a vampire kills the man's wife. He is also injured but not dead. He calls the police but they arrest him. He is convicted of his wife's murder and goes to jail. For some reason the jail is in space. At that point it turns into a weird horror movie where the guy turns in jail and slowly starts killing everyone there while those that remain try to escape. My first person dreams are almost always unpleasant. They typically involve failed romantic pursuits or disturbing imagery. Things like impossibly tall skyscrapers in a dark cloudy area, sliced in half so the insides are exposed.
>>
>obtain watch that has a button which can teleport me to any location I choose
>Tokyo, Paris, New York
>riding train through British Countryside
>suddenly a wave of dread rushes over me
>see a giant hamster
>hamster grabs hold of me
>dread hightens to super-natural panic and soullessness, fear like nothing I can even imagine in real life
>hamster consumes me with it's body as I scream "HELP. HELP ME"
>wake up
>>
>>29543269
Oh fuck, the death hamster came for you too?
>>
>>29541295
LOL. I dunno just the teletubbies sun reference contrasted by the plight caused by your loves shining face got me.
>>
>>29543284
It certainly did. Have you actually experienced hamster-induced dread in a dream??
>>
>>29540991
Has anyone here had prophetic dreams? or slight glimpses into the future? I've dreamt about peoples' faces/voices before and seen/heared them a couple of months later IRL. that's some spooky shit right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>29543284
>Mom found the death hamster
>>
>>29543490
Op here. Yeah I have actually on more occasions than I can count on both hands. Spooky shit
>>
dreamed about a bunch of pirate gypsy girls that deformed their faces on purpose so they could look a certain way. they had really long and gappy teeth, bulging eyes and skulls with dents in them.

this definitely isn't the weirdest dream i've had but i can't be arsed to explain the others because they're very longwinded/complex
>>
File: 1457349432797.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1457349432797.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>>29540991
I dreamed that I lost my virginity to girls I went with in high school.

>tfw you wake up with a white spot on your undies from your peepee
>>
>>29544326
false pattern recognition cunt
>>
File: 1442387069187.png (244 KB, 332x335) Image search: [Google]
1442387069187.png
244 KB, 332x335
>>29540991
After my death I want to wake up in a void where whatever I imagine becomes real, and then I want to create the world anew, acting as it's just normal creation.
After that I want to get down on earth. I want to live my days as an eternal being, but pretending to be a human, and as I can control my age, when I get to 80 again, I would go somewhere far, and start again from scratch.
And when I'm finally bored of making stuff, and creating different stories of my whole life, I want to shut myself off for all of eternity, but all while making sure my consciousness won't fade, so I'm eternally dreaming.

And finally I want to wake up as a human in the same world with my memory wiped and start everything again.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.