[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever eaten your gf's ass? how do you bring it up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: asseat.webm (381 KB, 404x228) Image search: [Google]
asseat.webm
381 KB, 404x228
Have you ever eaten your gf's ass? how do you bring it up? do girls like it?

I tried eating out a hooker and it didnt fly too good
>>
how does one eat ass?

n-no homo
>>
>>29540594
I lucked out in that the girl I did it to suggested it in the first place.
>>
File: 1465752993091.jpg (25 KB, 541x569) Image search: [Google]
1465752993091.jpg
25 KB, 541x569
>>29540594
>eating a prostitute's ass

nigga
>>
File: crumb.jpg (269 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
crumb.jpg
269 KB, 1600x1600
>>29540752
>this is a weird request but, anon can you eat my poop
>>29540614
put your mouth on the ass and spell out the slphabet
>>
File: grinch.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
grinch.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>29540791
>he thinks its wrong to eat a hookers ass
I bet you dont tip your hooker by eating her out before you leave either
>>
File: ASS.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ASS.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29540594
bumpataperonni
>>
>pssst hey I got something
>Yeah, I eat ass
>wink
>>
>>29540791
A whores ass is usually cleaner than her cunt, sounds crazy doesn't it?
>>
You don't ask, you build up to it by teasing with your finger and seeing her reaction, if you get her worked up enough you can be more dominant and enthusiastic and just go for it if she seems to be enjoying it. Girls like doing things they feel are slightly taboo, it makes them feel like their pleasure is wrong so you just need to get her in the mood. If she seems weirded out just shrug it off and say there's a lot of nerve endings there so it feels good for her.

Just ease into it, accidental finger brush then more sustained pressure just tickling round the outside. Less is more. If you're feeling confident when going down on her try wetting up a finger and after briefly eating her ass just wiggle in a fingertip as she's getting close to orgasming. If she associates it with being near orgasm she'll be alot more relaxed with other things.
>>
I think the more important question is how do you get gf to eat your ass?
>>
Either ask straight up if she's down for it, or start by playing with her asshole in the shower.
>>
>>29540856

>when a lil doo doo crumb get in ur mouth
These are black people problems because everyone but black people know how to wipe their ass.
>>
>>29540594
Why did that cat just suddenly decide to bite that mans ass?
>>
> eat her out
> work your way towards her ass
> start licking her asshole
> repeat if she likes
Also better do it after she had a shower.
>>
>>29541575

I think his juicy buttocks got his feline hunter instincts going.
>>
>>29541645
Seriously what clicked in that cats mind when, maybe the man farted? Mine has a similar reaction sometimes to bare legs when I'm getting dressed but only when I'm bending over.
>>
I did it once. Just once. I fucked her like 700-800 times in a long term relationship and that was the one thing we never repeated and never spoke of. That should tell you enough.

I went for it and it just felt filthy and not in a good way.
>>
>>29541677
I do it with my gf and we both like it.
It's not actually dirty but the thought is. Plus asses are great and that tingly feeling of a tongue rubbing against your buthole is magic.
>>
>>29540594
my gf is just heaps open to shit and to me seemed an organic progression toward it. She always keeps her ass naird so it's smooth as feck and just started with playing with her ass, then her asshole with my fingers and then slipping a finger in while eating her out. She seemed to enjoy that so I just got lower and lower while eating her out and she seemed to continue to enjoy it so I just went for it. She likes it, it feels good. I like it when she does it to me, too.
It just came about during sex, we talked about it after the fact and we both came to agreement that anal would be pretty cool.
she fucks me with a strapon from time to time
>>
>>29540594
yeh I done it
I was fingering her from behind and just done it. Just rimmed her from behind, didn't actually eat shit so to speak.
Tastes like ass
>>
File: 1462436793010.jpg (114 KB, 736x1152) Image search: [Google]
1462436793010.jpg
114 KB, 736x1152
eating hooker ass is patrician
>>
>>29540594
Yes, when I had a gf 4-5 years ago. We both were drunk and I licked her asshole; I regretted it next day when I was sober.

On the other hand I just got a rock hard erection just by thinking about that, so probably I would do it again, if I had a gf.

>>29541740
You can't believe how I envy you Anon.
>>
>wanting to eat the place where shit literally comes out from
>cant even get an orgasm directly from it unless you have some sort of orgasn disease

Why do that when you have several other sensitive areas that dont involve literal shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.