[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FlowShare.png (26 KB, 640x756) Image search: [Google]
FlowShare.png
26 KB, 640x756
I really need to stop playing this game. #1 the game itself doesnt feel fun anymore . #2 and most importantly im tired of the "you salty bro" type players that find joy in seeing others get angry or frustrated. Anybody else /forevercamped?
>>
Pic not related just a random photo
>>
>>29533808
ghostcrawler is a biased, dishonest fucktard and anyone who didn't realize this years ago is either retarded or mained adc
>>
>>29533808
Ok well if you feel like you're being camped, that just means you're playing unsafe and like shit.
Don't take normals seriously if you just play normals, they are there for you to learn.

Play only a few champions, thats how everyone gets gud at league, or at least most.
Don't blame others for everything. Do /mute all at the start of every game.

But yea I stopped playing that shit in S3. Now I just play RuneScape :v)
>>
Yeah it's full of smurfs and trolls.

Play an mmo instead. League should be only for fun. Progression is in mmos. Ranked is too random because you get queued with whomever is playing at the same time:
>>
Just stop. And don't look back.

T. Around 3k hours
>>
I can't get this fucking game away from my brother. I don't want him to waste his life like this.

He's in university, wastes so much fucking time in that shitty game, and he never looks like he's having fun. He gets really upset at the game, and that doesn't stops him.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-22-50-19_1.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-22-50-19_1.jpg
157 KB, 1080x1920
I stopped playing multiplayer games all together because they just fuel my autism. Also love that game btw.
>>
>>29533808
I have stopped this game right before Overwatch was released
It wasn't feeling fun anymore, and season 6 is utter garbage, back when I stopped playing the game basically was League of tanks and my favourite role (burst mages) sucked (Like, your burst wouldn't be enough to kill anyone anyway)

I had planned to reach Master during season 6, I would probably have managed to do it if I kept playing the game, but it's just not fun anymore
>>
smurfs playing Yasou pretty much make it impossible for new players to learn mid.
>>
>>29533982

Don't bother with the Master 6/7 masteries. It requires you to have blue essence or some other loot. Leveling up masteries wouldn't be so bad if drop rates weren't so low.

Either you pay 15 dollars for crates and keys or play for 2-3 months to be able to afford to level up to Level 6.
>>
>>29533808
How bout you get good you fucking shitter
>>
>>29533946

That's a good solution. I want a long rpg to play.
>>
>>29534054

New champs are completely overloaded with shields, dashes, and invulnerability.

Older champs cannot keep up.
>>
>>29533808
Stopped at the mid of season 3 and never really looked back
It's shit and Riot is an absurdly incompetent company. Dota was a lot better and even then I quit caring about that and then quit caring about video games all together
>>
>>29534044
>tfw haven't gotten a loot crate in weeks
>have three keys
>the only thing I've gotten out of it is a level 7 mastery

Eh.
>>
>>29534044
he means master tier as in above diamond
>>
>>29534044
I meant, master tier as in above diamond
>>
>>29534274

>reach master tier purely because I have a good team to constantly carry me
>>
>>29534337
boosted animal
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.