[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK left the EU. They just collapsed the world economy because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 27
File: 1310993945408.jpg (10 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1310993945408.jpg
10 KB, 241x230
UK left the EU. They just collapsed the world economy because they're afraid of people with dark skin.
>>
File: 5903840+_15722a471d60380.gif (392 KB, 202x244) Image search: [Google]
5903840+_15722a471d60380.gif
392 KB, 202x244
>>29496909
Back2tumblr

Gg
>>
>>29496909

I know this is a big deal but i dont know why or care.

Does the big bad UK leaving the poor EUs mean world doom?

Does this mean I can finally have my post apocalyptic dream life?
>>
The US dollar wins again
>>
>>29496909

>Afraid of people with dark skin

Gee I wonder why!

-sucks huge black cock-

Islam is.. -slurp-

-Get's punched, wife gets railed-

Islam is..is a...

-Get's shot because being a nu-male may as well be gay-

religion...

-country collapses-

of peace...
>>
Fuck off faggot, they wanted to govern themselves, they have the right.
Tired of all you faggots going "MUH RACISM" whenever someone does something you don't like.
>>
I read somewhere that this would be good for the financial centers of the US at the great expense of London. I'm not so upset after all
>>
Great, they can keep their uber aggressive, butt ugly, football hooligan society to themselves. They'll probably all kill themselves during a civil war/football match
>>
>>29497167
>muh libertardianism
>>
>>29496909

You gotta lay her down for the succ
>>
>>29497177
Pound's down 10% in 10 hours.
>>
>>29496909
It's not the West's job to mother these people because they ruined their own respective shitholes
>>
File: Uncuck.jpg (72 KB, 440x612) Image search: [Google]
Uncuck.jpg
72 KB, 440x612
Get the shitskins out of the UK, make the Anglosphere great again. Fuck the EU and their insistence on sucking Arab dick.
>>
>>29497324
You do understand that England can't stop Pakistani and Indian immigration without ending the Commonwealth, right?
>>
>>29496909
Good. Fuck the EU and fuck centralized currency. It never worked and never will.
>>
>>29497339
That's a separate problem, but I don't have a problem with Hindus or Sikhs. It's just the Muslims that I want to leave.
>>
>>29497362
Exactly what religion do you think they have in Pakistan?
>>
>>29497380
Pakistan is shit-tier. Remove Pakistan from the Commonwealth, send all the Pakis home. As a matter of fact, bomb them to rubble because Muslims can't be trusted with nukes.
>>
File: 1460178657722.png (579 KB, 1370x2048) Image search: [Google]
1460178657722.png
579 KB, 1370x2048
>>29496909
W8 BREXIT WON?!?!?
>>
>>29497405
Yep
The asshurt is fucking amazing.
>>
>>29497405
By a million votes
>>
>>29497158
Underrated post u got there senpai
>>
>>29497428
>majority wins
>b-but this isn't what the people want, the people want cultural enrichment
Liberals btfo
>>
>they just saved their economy from corrupt bureaucrats and stagnation
fixed that for you OP
the death of the EU will benefit everyone but the leeches profiting from the exploitation of Europe
>>
>>29497261
Well yeah it has to shift, their econ isn't intertwined with the euro anymore.
>>
As a murican, this is the only international issue I've ever cared about. Brexit seemed to be the better option for britain, even though I'd prefer Europe to be europe instead of a hundred countries. Good for them keeping their sovreignty.
>>
>>29496909
Indians are fine, its the fucking Muslims that need to leave
>forcing people to convert
>controlling area of england and enforcing Muslim laws
>bombing and killing innocent people

How are these idiots still allowed to love there?
>>
>>29497550
Because they're citizens of the British Commonwealth. This is why America ruled our colonies economically instead of taking as much land as we could hold.
>>
>>29497550
>DESIGNATED DETECTED
>>
>>29497589
Hello Islam.
>>
>>29497529
>even though I'd prefer Europe to be europe instead of a hundred countries

How do Americans even become this retarded? Is it poor education or just ignorance?
>>
>>29497583
Pakistan being permitted into the Commonwealth is the greatest mistake in history.
>>
>>29497606
>Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Cameroon, Cyprus

fixed it for you. Blame Churchill's dumb ass for not just letting them all go and holding on to the white Dominions.
>>
>>29497604
It's just easier to pretend the world consists of only burgerland. I'm barely aware that other countries have issues. I sure as fuck don't know the names of all 200 countries or whatever on the planet.
>>
>>29497632
how else are we supposed to get enough countries for a cricket world cup?
>>
>>29497632
The Commonwealth in general was a mistake. I can accept Canada, Australia, and the obvious others, with India having some privileges as well.
>>
>>29496909

Maybe if Brussels hadn't been so disconnected from the plebes. Maybe if the rules weren't constantly rewritten to allow countries into the Eurozone who did not qualify and sure enough led to economic crisis after crisis, all because of elitist greed and corruption. Brexit could very well end up being a very bad thing for Britain, but the incompetence of the antidemocratic EU leadership brought this on itself. I strongly recommend anyone read Yanis Varoufakis's writings on dealing with Euro crisis of Greece.
>>
>>29497639
Make cricket an interesting sport instead of the weeklong borefest it is? It's like baseball on fucking quaaludes. Rugby's pretty dope though.
>>
>>29497663
test cricket is GOAT you sperglord
>>
Someone tell me what this effectively means so I can talk about it tomorrow at work and sound involved

Thanks in advance I'm going to sleep but I'll read it in the morning
>>
Boy, if only we had an entire board for political discussion.
>>
>>29497682

If you know exactly what it effectively means you're a very rich man. Here's some perspectives:

https://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/06/13/six-economists-on-brexit-interviews-by-vikas-shah/
>>
>>29497682
Basically the european union is eventually going to turn into the united states of europe. This was one of the last chances for britain to leave. Britain is annoyed by the open borders for migrants. They also support a large part of the EU's economy. Their economy could be better if they left, Their sovereignty couldn't be threatened if they left, etc.

That's as much as I understand from Sargon of Akkad's videos, as an american.
>>
>>29497706
Sometimes people discuss it on the meme board
>>
The pound going down is a good thing since it means the Bongs will be able to export for cheaper and pick their economy back up again after they leave the EU.
>>
>>29497261
I love this outcome, I can now purchase everything I fucking want from all the fucking UK based websites. Absolutely fantastic turn of events. Thank you for voting #leave.

Also, to be quite blunt here, no one actually likes the british, they're annoying idiots who closely resemble americans (in the eyes of the rest of europe) and act like horrible pieces of shit in the south of europe with a consistent amount of degeneracy all year round.

The fucks even create their own little vacation villages to retire in the south of my country so that they NEVER have to learn any native language, I've met brits that have lived in Spain, Portugal and Italy for over 10 years and who DO NOT SPEAK A WORD OF ANY OF THOSE LANGUAGES.

All in all, you are, simply put, not welcome.

Good Riddance.
>>
>>29497757

Trouble is there's almost no domestic manufacturing base left.
>>
>>29497760
Other people learn English. Why should we bother speaking the language of people who didn't conquer the world?
>>
>>29497774
You're basically white niggers
>>
>>29496909
for good reason too shitskins are bad for any country
>>
>>29497760

How many Spaniards learn Basque or Catalan?
>>
>>29497760
But the Euro has fallen too, and the EU economy will collapse to. I doubt you have all your savings in gold.
>>
American here with roughly $6000 in play money. Anyway to make money off of this? Forex seems too convoluted to do anything spectacular with.
>>
>>29497760
Don't worry Britbros, we know how shit the rest of Europe is.
While they drown in piss, we'll have your back.
>>
>>29497774
>The language of people who didn't conquer the world

Are you illiterate son? Did you legit never attend any shape or form of formal or informal education? Where did you get the idea that the UK was the only country to have ever conquered the world. English is an easy language but it is absolutely disrespectful to go around expecting everyone to speak it.

Example:
People in Japan are actually considered "xenophobic" because of English speakers (native speakers) like yourself. Who go into their country and speak English like they should worship the very ground you walk on and then you pull the pissed off act, like they SHOULD know English, like there's something wrong with THEM, for not knowing YOUR language when you go to THEIR country.

How
can
one
be
so
retarded?
>>
>UK having balls
R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
>>
File: 1466740409222.png (783 KB, 2096x1386) Image search: [Google]
1466740409222.png
783 KB, 2096x1386
millenial normalfags are incensed.
>>
>>29497817
Forex boom is probably over. Smart play was to short GBP against USD before the vote then take that 10-15% gain out about now.
>>
File: smughirasawa.jpg (72 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
smughirasawa.jpg
72 KB, 500x451
>>29497856
>can 51% even be considered a majority
>>
>>29496909
White power is coming back, cuck, and soon enough the new Hitler will rise. Cucks and race-traitors will be the first to go on the day of the rope. You better be scared cuckboy, because Brexit is only the beginning. The fire is rising.
>>
>>29497859

Anything I can do with the stock market? Shit should be dropping no?. I don't know how this shit works, I just want to be eating tendies off a golden plate.
>>
>>29497856
>Women and non-white males
Every
Single
Time
>>
>>29497907
If you think Britain will recover, buy shares in a bit when they real low.
If you have shares in British companies and shit you should have sold them yesterday already.
>>
>>29497907
Don't invest or gamble without learning how it works first you fucking moron
>>
File: NoTimeForYourTears.jpg (30 KB, 678x491) Image search: [Google]
NoTimeForYourTears.jpg
30 KB, 678x491
>>29497822
holy fuck you are mad as hell

Japan is fine, I don't expect them to learn English on my account, but Spaniards can lick my balls son
>>
>>29497782
No those are slavs.
>>
>>29497948
You mean your hooligan brothers?
>>
>>29497907
Listen to this guy >>29497935. Market futures already ate a dick, Obama might fuck around and tell the NYSE to run slow tomorrow.
>>
I would like to present two streams of thought regarding this matter

1) Attempting unified continent-wide fiscal or monetary policy without political union is a bureaucratic nightmare, especially in the context of existing non-democratic EU mechanisms, with non-democratic arbitrary allotment of key council seats in several key institutions (European Council, European Commission, European Parliament), the same way US Supreme Court Justices are APPOINTED, not ELECTED. Clearly, the electorate of each democratic constituent nation of the EU may be at odds with one another, yet they share a common market and currency? This is literally how Germany exports unemployment and inflation to Spain and Italy. Mainstream economics 202 at any modern university. It's a positive feedback loop, in financial terms. Break the chains!

2) Fuck the shitskins m8

Huzzah! Let this be the first step in the fall of the EU. Now, give the Americans Trump. Let the Americans have Trump. TRUMP must win. Next targets - NATO, and finally the United Nations itself. Reject the parasitic supernational structures! Dissolve everything! Power to the people! Local anger must rise

As for you fucking muds - return to the sands, crawl back underneath the starved and diseased cows from which you came. Eject yourself before you yourself become ejected. The warning signs are all here. The situation could totally flip in any moment now. You really thought you'd be safe, coming to the lands of the white men?
>>
>>29497822
Japan is xenophobic, and that is 100% alright. They're allowed to be. It's their country.

Sounds like you should adopt some xenophobia since you're so fucking pissed off at foreigners.
>>
>>29497550
lots of indians are muslim, dumbass
>>
File: le ilerminatee faec.png (13 KB, 649x450) Image search: [Google]
le ilerminatee faec.png
13 KB, 649x450
>Implying this still won't be used by the NWO Ilerminaty to further their own plans
>>
>>29497955
I'm Canadian and I don't travel because everyone hates tourists (unless they are the tourist, but I'm self-aware).
>>
>>29497935
>>29497957

Bruhs it's $6k. And that's $6k that I was probably going to use to buy a hot tub anyways. It's not like it's my life savings. Chill out.

>>29497933

Seems interdasting. I'll just have to wait and see I guess.
>>
>>29496909
I find this uplifting, finally a whole country saying no to this sjw shit
>>
>>29497987
buy a hot tub instead
>>
>leave EU because we don't want white immigrants
>yes now we can import more muslims and pakis!

This was a victory for muslims and shitskins everywhere. Sharia law to follow in UK.
>>
>>29497760
Fuck you spic, I want your kind gone from where I live. You've ruined Miami and none of you speak English.
>>
>>29496909
>collapsed the world economy
Can confirm, I'm literally crying- my shares in kikeco and kikemart dropped by almost 4 whole percents... if this keeps up, I might only be able to afford two live-in hookers for my new private jet instead of three! This is a tragedy!

t. the .00001% of humanity who will feel any fiscal effects from this whatsoever
>>
>>29498047
Just wait until a lot of companies relocate their EU headquarters from the UK to an EU country.
>>
>>29497997
They mainly said yes to more rapefugees.
>>
>>29497380
>Pakistan
>Commonwealth
Didn't Pakistan get independence just after India, making it not a part of the commonwealth?
>>
>>29498092
why would they get more?
>>
>>29497635
Go learn them you fuckdog
>>
>>29498092
are you serious? they're STILL going to cuck themselves?
>>
>Of all places it's Britain who does something to upset leftists

Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>29498139
>>29498146
Mainly this would shut the door for European immigrants. No change for non-European immigrants. So if you can't import any more Polish and Bulgarians, you'll have to import pakis and other muslims.
>>
>>29498139
2 years until they have full left, muslims notice this and they all rush in like cockroaches.
>>
>>29498144
But I don't have to because I only need to care about murica. And I really don't have to care about that. I don't even know state issues for my state. I barely know anything about the upcoming presidential election. Fuck politics.
>>
>>29496909
I kind of want to see the EU collapse. It'd make the world more interesting.
>>
>>29498168
fully*
>>
>>29498019
>>leave EU because we don't want white immigrants
>>yes now we can import more muslims and pakis!
>
>This was a victory for muslims and shitskins everywhere. Sharia law to follow in UK.
Yeah, I don't know where the general UK population thought the muslims were coming from? They already have various visa and asylum regimes with muslim countries regardless of the EU, it's obviously easier for illegal muslims to get to the UK, but they have plenty of legal ones that they've been importing since literally colonial times.
>>
>>29498188
>it's obviously easier for illegal muslims to get to the UK,
*I mean while they're still in the EU, but it's not even that much easier since the UK has never been part of the Schengen free movement zone in the first place.

So yeah, they pretty much said no to white Europeans.
>>
File: 1466120703630.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1466120703630.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>29497960
Not sure if you're being serious about this but THIS
I don't trust D.T to do anything he says he will but H.C. is a pathetic opportunistic cunt who'll say fucking anything to the so called progressives to progress her station in life
I'm extremely proud of the U.K. for the first time in a looooooooooooooooong time, hopefully they'll only get better and mitigate the damage already done by their sandnigger/feministicunt ideology problem
>>
We just destroyed our economy, but at least we aren't cucks!

R-right?
>>
>>29498295
I'm no economist but it seems that the economy only went down because this is causing a lot of uncertainty, it's not like the housing market just crashed or anything.
Thing's should settle down.
>>
>>29498327
>Thing's
Ignore me I have poor grammar
>>
Good riddance. The Brits have been the most privileged nation in the EU.
>We want for our people to move and work freely across Europe but fuck The Schengen Zone.
>We want young migrant workers to fill up our social funds but fuck giving back a small portion of those funds back to the same workers.
>We want to be able to export our goods freely across Europe but fuck letting others do the same because we are afraid our products are shit and won't stand a chance in a free market.
>We want to reap the benefits of being the second largest economy in a large market but we want to pay the same amount to common funds as the smaller economies. Fuck proportionality.
>Hur-dur the EU is forcing us to regulate the amount of radioactive isotopes in the food we eat and export. But god help anyone who exports unsafe food to us.
>EU research agreements help keep British high-tech industries competitive but fuck that because science is for nerds anyway.

It's a pretty basic case of myopia. They reap huge benefits from being a part of the union but they are butt-mad that they have to give something in return. In their mind the rest of Europe owes them all those benefits anyway so it's nothing to be appreciative of.

Now half the financial institutions and company HQs that keep London afloat are going to move to France, Germany or Ireland. In return the ones that stay, the ones focused mostly on the British market, will deregulate and start jewing the limeys hard. The EU will take a hit, but Britain is fucked ie. this morning the pound is the lowest it's been in 30 years. Classic case of shooting yourself in the foot to ruin someones party- a party where you would have pocketed half the cover-charges had you not done that.

This will also create a huge divide in British society, Scotland and N. Ireland have announced referendums to leave the UK if their populaces vote at 60% or more to stay in the Union- which has happened.
>>
>>29498347
>We want young migrant workers

No we don't.

The banksters and CEO's in London want that, but the rest of the country has been saying a solid no to immigration for 15 years now.
>>
Now it`s time to buy some things /yey
>>
>>29498092
>They mainly said yes to more rapefugees.
This. Germany is not taking on refugees solely out of the goodness of their hearts. Most countries in western Europe have dismal birth-rates, which means more and more pensioners to suck money out of pension and health-care funds and less and less working age people to actually fill up those funds. This leads to a shrinking of the economy. Basically, if any western country wants to keep their standard of living it either needs to keep churning out domestic babies (which is not going to happen anytime soon because of the collapse of the nuclear family) or they need to import young workers. Up until today the UK imported half of that fresh blood from other EU countries ie. Poland, Hungary etc. and half from Pakistan/India/Africa/the mid-east etc. Now they will have to put a lot more emphasis on the latter. So yeah, if you wanted to see less brown people on the streets and London and voted to leave the EU- you dun gooffed.
>>
>>29497925
but if you count there is more White males......
>>
>>29498392
You are aware that low birth rates and no immigrants means a decline in the economy? The only reason the standard of living in the UK is so high is because Pajeet and Pavel don't mind working manual labor and washing hospital laundry for shit money. They are also the reason why the state can afford to pay your grannies pension and heart-pills.

To make it simple, you have four options:
1. Dramatically raise birth rates, also go back in time 20 years to do it.
2. Let in immigrants.
3. Watch taxes rise, salaries shrink and prices hike.
4. Invent replicators and perpetual motion engines.
>>
>>29498481
Pajeet and Pavel are the -reason- jobs pay shit money.
>>
>>29498481
good goyim, the only purpose in life is to consume and generate GDP. Forget your culture, way of life, religion, friends, family, and everything else. All must be sacrificed for the GDP. GDP is progress. GDP is life.
>>
>>29498494
>they-is-steahling-our-jahbs

The money that society saves on their salaries is money that is used elsewhere. That's like saying that getting rid of telegraph operators and inventing the internet was a bad economic decision.

Plus, have you read anything but that part: there are not enough of you to keep the budget in balance. Unless you can magically conjure up about 500.000 18-25 year old Brits every year you have achieved nothing.

Pretty much the only people who would be better off without Pavel and Pajeet are 18-25 year old idiots with no education. And even they will be fucked in 15-20 years without those two guys.
>>
>muslims rape their way across the entire continent with permission from international government not beholden to any citizens
>economic powerhouse country decides to stop holding international government up while getting zero benefit in return
>international businesses throw a temper tantrum

HAPPENING LEVEL: IT'S
>>
>OH MY GOD THE POUND IS DOWN THE POUND IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will go back up.

This is what currencies do. Their value fluctuates over time in response to events and the performance of economies.

It actually went up five minutes before it went down because everyone thought they were going to vote remain, which shows you how artificial all of this is.
>>
>>29498481
>we don't have enough white people
>so let's import brown people until there's nothing but brown people and all of the white people are gone

why don't you try raising white birth rates instead?

or is that "racist"?
>>
>>29498598
>there are not enough of you to keep the budget in balance

haha better just swarm your country with a new slave class who more often than not never integrate or provide anything other than a meager tax contribution instead of SHIT I DUNNO FIXING THE FUCKING BUDGET

this is what happens when you run your social services like a ponzi scheme. eventually, you're going to run out of productive immigrants to hold it up, and since you started you've increased the weight on the budget tenfold. more bandaids won't fix the problem.
>>
>>29498598
>is used elsewhere

Yeah, it's used in mansions for london bosses and squirreled away in overseas tax havens.
>>
>>29498572
>The EU is holding us back economically.
>Fuck the economy anyways.
Good going there. Yeah who gives a fuck about pensioners starving, no money to keep hospitals running or pave the roads.

Also a massive disbalance in GDP is the only thing keeping Russia, China and the Arabs from steam-rolling over the West. Corrupt politicians are bribed with money, weapons are bought with money, soldiers are paid with money, propaganda and third parties are paid with money, intelligence operations are run with money.

So yeah, the west is losing the numbers game, lose it too hard (as the west is currently doing with 1.7 children per woman) and you also lose the money game in 50 years.

The only options are breeding like rabbits or making the browns a part of your team. There is no third option.
>>
File: are you ready lads.png (38 KB, 862x197) Image search: [Google]
are you ready lads.png
38 KB, 862x197
Cleansing of r9k when?
>>
File: ece149_5577217.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ece149_5577217.jpg
457 KB, 1920x1200
>>29498677
Never, fuck off normie. We won. Britain is going to become a paradise.
>>
>>29498641
>FIXING THE FUCKING BUDGET
Sure, but that means deflating the standard of living severely. Good luck with that.

>>29498649
>Yeah, it's used in mansions for london bosses and squirreled away in overseas tax havens.
A share of it goes there, just like a share of everything going there. Not happy with that? Get rid of capitalism. Become a commie.

>>29498637
>why don't you try raising white birth rates instead?
I explicitly said that that is an alternative. Can you dipshit read? But you have to do it fast (20 years ago preferably) and good luck convincing Molly and Jackie to get off the pill, off the cock carousel and into the nursery.
>>
>>29498730
>that means deflating the standard of living severely

for the old cocksuckers who fucked the country up in the first place? meanwhile, the millions of british neets will actually be able to get fucking jobs and build themselves up, RAISING their standard of living from just being another fucking welfare queen?

perish the thought guvna

>Not happy with that? Get rid of capitalism.

yeah! then the money that the big businesses save by paying recent immigrants next to nothing will be money that the bureaucratic oligarchs save by paying recent immigrants next to nothing!
>>
>>29498722
I love it when fuccbois get put on blast.
>>
File: It's-always-Muslims.jpg (225 KB, 873x674) Image search: [Google]
It's-always-Muslims.jpg
225 KB, 873x674
>>29496909

There are pluses and minuses. Pic related.
>>
>>29498677
>not being able to do multiple things

get off my board, loser
>>
>>29498757
>yeah! then the money that the big businesses save by...
Exactly. No matter what you do, someone will always have a big mansion and millions in secret accounts. This way at least some of that money is going into lower interest rates and cheaper products for you, plus money for schools, pensions, hospitals, the police etc. The point is: Pavel and Pajeet pay for their share and then some. Yeah you'd prefer if it were John and Petey, but there aren't fucking-enough of them.

>for the old...
Don't kid yourself, you were able to get an education you are now able to get a job- you just didn't. BTFOing the migrants won't change that by much. Also: yeah society gives more of a fuck about what the people who got degrees and jobs, who are paying their taxes and raising three future worker and who are in the market for consumer goods, houses, cars etc. than about you. They decide, not you.
>>
File: Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29498805
>fuccbois

sorry lad I don't speak American
>>
>>29497760
Oh well, maybe they can be the 52nd state.
>>
File: 1395663648312.png (80 KB, 163x196) Image search: [Google]
1395663648312.png
80 KB, 163x196
>mfw now Turkey will NEVER EVER get into the EU

Roaches BTFO
>>
>>29498907
>No matter what you do, someone will always have a big mansion and millions in secret accounts.

the ideal situation is when that money is not earned by murdering a country and growing fat on its rotting corpse.

>Pavel and Pajeet pay for their share and then some

really? third world migrants have horrible employment rates and they grow more radicalized and violent by the generation, especially in the UK. if there weren't so many of them, the effect they had on the job market would be minimal--unfortunately, there are a lot of them and it's having devastating effects on countries all over europe. they're trying to shore up their tax base but end up spending more money than they make.

doesn't take a genius to figure out that collapse is inevitable.

>you were able to get an education you are now able to get a job- you just didn't.

except i did, faggot. don't pretend that part of the choked job market is that the country is flooded with unskilled labourers willing to work for next to nothing in the jobs that are usually occupied by the unskilled youths looking for initial employment. cut that resource off from them, send them through a mess of an educational system, and then blame them for their inability to find work in a system that deliberately left them behind.
>>
Pajeet is willing to slave around @ minimum wage
without finding it degrading.
>>
>>29497960
>Next targets - NATO, and finally the United Nations itself. Reject the parasitic supernational structures! Dissolve everything! Power to the people! Local anger must rise

Nah NATO and the UN are good in concept. The EU is not.
>>
>>29498962

>remember what happened to Greece
>thinks Turks are mad about not getting into the EU

Toppest of keks.
>>
>>29496909

Please get raped by a nigger.
>>
>>29497362
>but I don't have a problem with Hindus or Sikhs

You are a legitimate fucktard.

Sikhs and Hindus are just as uncivilized as Muslims. Sikhs engage in honor killings and Hindus were torching widows until Brits made them stop at gunpoint.
>>
>>29496909
They haven't left yet. The process of leaving takes up to 2 years.
>>
>>29497400
>As a matter of fact, bomb them to rubble because Muslims can't be trusted with nukes.

They have nukes you dumbshit. You can't bomb them because YOU'RE gonna be the one that's gonna be rubble.

And you can't trust ANYONE with nukes. I thought that was obvious.

And you can't send the "Pakis" home because half of them were born in the UK. They'd imprison you before they'd do that.
>>
>>29497550

You're utterly full of shit and stupidly repeating /pol/ talking points.

You can't deport millions because some chucklefuck bombed London 11 years ago.
>>
>>29498169
You're living the life there, m8.
>>
>>29497485
who you calling a slav, kurwa??
>>
>young generation votes remain
>old dying grannies vote leave

young people's lives changed once again by the fucking old generations
>>
>>29499078
> UN good
> But EU isn't

I think you ARE just THAT stupid.
>>
>>29497960
>As for you fucking muds - return to the sands, crawl back underneath the starved and diseased cows from which you came. Eject yourself before you yourself become ejected. The warning signs are all here. The situation could totally flip in any moment now. You really thought you'd be safe, coming to the lands of the white men?

You know for a fact that this little turnip wouldn't say SHIT if he was asked to repeat this in public, because not only would he get murdered within a week, he would also lose his job and face legal consequences in most of the civilized world.

I'm gonna fuck you til you love me faggot.
>>
>>29498598

They are stealing their jobs you fucktard. It's called supply and demand.
>>
>>29498730
>A share of it goes there, just like a share of everything going there. Not happy with that? Get rid of capitalism. Become a commie.

>lolbertarians
>autists
>binary thinking faggots

There is literally no reason whatsoever to import Pakis by the millions you imbecile.

Do you think that the Irish Famine was a good economic decision?
>>
>>29497261
It's almost like we're undergoing market speculation that will correct in a matter of days.... Woah....
>>
>>29499412
>There is literally no reason whatsoever to import Pakis by the millions you imbecile.
1. White Brits are not making enough babies to replace themselves.
2. Population declining is bad for a modern free market economy: markets shrink, price of labour rises (yes- this is a bad thing when it's disproportionate,) the pension and health-care systems get strained.
Fuck off and pick-up a book on basic economic facts while you're at it.
>>
>>29499495
yeah so why pakis, immigration from countries that do not have values that clash with ours would be much better like indians
>>
>>29496909
this is what happens when you ask pic related for their opinion
>>
>>29499522
>like indians
Hello Pajeet.

Whites in general have low birth-rates, so that is straight out.
Eastern Europeans and Balkan people were a stop gap but those populations are starting to stagnate too.
Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of 70-75.
The Chinese would band together to take over from the inside.

That leaves mulattoes from South America. As soon as they become 3rd generation they'll probably drop off birh-rates.

The point is that the West is failling on sheer numbers, and it's starting to show in other areas. Banding together ie. the whole motherfucking point behind the EU. Was a pretty good shot at prolonging European dominance.
>>
>>29499612
your point was low birth rates and how immigration is need, I agree but you honestly think people who subscribe to an ideology which conflicts with secular values and therefore fail to integrate will be good? funnily enough I'm a paki
>>
File: 1459758436356.jpg (222 KB, 708x650) Image search: [Google]
1459758436356.jpg
222 KB, 708x650
I don't even care about immigration. I just don't want Europe to turn into a dystopian superstate.
>>
>>29499650
> you honestly think people who subscribe to an ideology which conflicts with secular values
Christianity conflicts with secular values to about the same degree as Islam. The difference is that Christians only claim to be Christians while ignoring 90% of what their religion tells them. Muslims simply need to learn the method of paying lip service to your supposed "values" while completely ignoring them. Some Muslims already did: Bosnians, Albanians, most central asians, a decent portion of Turks.
>>
>>29496909
Cant i go anywhere where people dont talk about this brexit shit?
Why the fuck is this relevant on /r9k/?
>>
>>29499687
Yeah, better let it turn into four dozen dystopian mini-states.

Sorry to disappoint but that will happen no matter what: Universal surveillance, eating food that is not really food, mega-conglomerates running politics, depressed birth-rates, loss of all social norms and standards, mentally-ill people telling us what is right and what isn't, a huge comeback of populism, the collapse of social safeties, rapidly growing gap between rich and poor, eradication of the middle-class.

The west is in a deep crisis. And unfortunatley for /pol/acks everywhere, immigration and Islam aren't the primary causes- it's simple decadence.
>>
>>29499709
the majority of Muslims take their faith very seriously like you mentioned, you're delusional if you think this will change. Islam is far more strict and less open to interpretation. Do you really need more terrorists acts before seeing that having an open border for these Islamic countries is dangerous
>>
>>29498422
I will say one thing.
The Pakistani's/Indians/Africans usually bother to learn some english or have some sort of interpreter present.

Europeans don't bother.
>>
>>29496909
Devalue your currency momentarily or live under sharia law inevitably?

Hmm
>>
File: 1465141389196.jpg (139 KB, 852x858) Image search: [Google]
1465141389196.jpg
139 KB, 852x858
>>29499264

>young generations brainwashed by globalism
>older generations remember what it means to be free and sovereign

Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>29496909
gbp/jpy -10%
http://es.investing.com/currencies/gbp-jpy
top kek the world economy is made out of paper
>>
>>29497760
Damn right we don't have to learn lesser languages. Anyway, yes, buy from us ty bye
>>
>>29499829
>young generations have an entire future ahead of them so have to vote based on that
>older generations are going to die soon so they can vote based on "MUH FEELINGS!"

Huh, really makes you think.
>>
>>29499829
>brainwashed
>implying anyone who uses that term makes valid arguments
>>
File: 1466747336467.jpg (17 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1466747336467.jpg
17 KB, 300x250
>>29500233

not an argument

>>29500230

>young generations have less life experience, more prone to romanticism, and thus vote based on "MUH FEELINGS!" and idealized outcomes
>older generations have more life experience, often know the reality of things because they've witnessed it first hand, and thus vote based on this

Huh, really makes you think........
>>
>>29497550
>>bombing and killing innocent people

I hate it when this happens in the UK
>>
>>29500282
>MUH LIFE EXPERIENCE!

So muh feelings?

The reality of things right now is that the economy is FUCKED. Last night did more damage to Britain than the past 100 years of immigration you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29499495
>2. Population declining is bad for a modern free market economy
Maybe we can do away with that.
>>
File: NUL-116877_3218528b.jpg (112 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
NUL-116877_3218528b.jpg
112 KB, 620x387
>>29497760
> DO NOT SPEAK A WORD OF ANY OF THOSE LANGUAGES.

Quick reminder that you would be speaking French if it were not for Britain
>>
File: 1466747881696.jpg (58 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
1466747881696.jpg
58 KB, 720x390
>>29500307

>muh economy!

Better a harsh road bump than a slow, dreary death at the hands of the parasitic EU
>>
>>29497760
It's not just about British people. How many English native-speaker speak another language here?
>>
>>29500282
It's not really a case of young or old. 75% of people under 50 voted to remain
>>
>>29500336
Except we're going to face a slow, dreary death outside the EU. You talk about immigrants taking jobs, well now the financial sector will leave London.

We've lost more in the past few hours than the entirety of our EU payments since we joined. Yet EU is the fucking parasite?
>>
>>29500282
>romanticism
you mean that thing that has been around since 1800?

kek
>>
>>29500379
>You talk about immigrants taking jobs
When?

>Except we're going to face a slow, dreary death outside the EU
Why? Because you have to renegotiate your trade deals?
>>
File: gs.jpg (28 KB, 499x579) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
28 KB, 499x579
>>29500329
>uk patriotfag sounds exactly like us patriotfag "you would be speaking german if it wasn't for murica"
>>
>>29500379
>now the financial sector will leave London
Why? They have nothing to do with EU.

>We've lost more in the past few hours than the entirety of our EU payments since we joined
Only in imaginary numbers, nothing real was damaged.
>>
Good, I always hated UK and now they can finally crash and burn, hopefully Scots bros finally get their independence and N.Ireland gets annexed
>>
File: NO.jpg (17 KB, 375x330) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
17 KB, 375x330
>>29499189
>sikhs engage in honour killings
>>
>>29499189
>Sikhs engage in honor killings and Hindus were torching widows until Brits made them stop at gunpoint.

Literally happened hundreds of years ago to be fair
>>
>>29498422
I love this how people always act like imigtants imidiatly go to work 100% skilled with no language barrier and will work till their 90 years with 100 percent efficiency when they suddenly drop dead then proceed to bury themself on their own expenses.
Are you fucking nuts mate ?
They need tobe schooled first, they need housing they need some money for the start and they are going to get old and need moneyfor grannys pills too. Not to mention this people also need helthcare among other things.
And this is implying that they are willing to work of course.
>>
>>29497760
>The fucks even create their own little vacation villages to retire in the south of my country so that they NEVER have to learn any native language
Arabic is a hard language to learn.
>>
Scotland independence happing!
>>
>>29497800
Nope. I have them in USD. Feels good man
>>
>>29496909
It's slavs, not niggers or pakis.
>>
>>29500573
Well fuck, I have everything in Euros. :(
>>
>>29500518
It's almost as if they're children, huh?
>>
>>29500307
>>29500379
Why is it that leftists only care about the economy when it gets you more shitskins? Any other the day of the year and you people want to overthrow the entire capitalist system.
>>
>>29500627
Hitting the nail on the head.
>>
>crash the world economy

There it's literally no rational reason for the exit to affect any economy. People are dumping their stocks because of propaganda.
>>
>>29496909
Not in the slightest.

In fact, many of these brown people themselves voted out.

British Indians for instance predominantly.

See, they've realized that the Muslims and Slavs coming in from Europe are ten times more racist than the English.
>>
>>29496909

""""Afraid"""""

Don't let morals cloud rationality when dealing with the lives of millions within a country
>>
>>29496909
Good, i hope my country leaves as well.
>>
So how was this good for me in any way Brexiters?
How was the EU bad for me and how will this now improve my life?
>>
>>29501706
Congratulations, you are now Free(TM)

Poles and Romanians can't come work non-specialist jobs in your country anymore.
Arabs and Africans will keep coming at about the same rate since they didn't come legally anyway.
You'll find it easier to find a entry level job.
Imported goods will become more expensive.
If you decide to pursue a job in Europe or just travel there you'll have a much harder time.
There will be less skilled jobs in international companies to go around.
If you are in the business of producing processed foods, you will have a lot less to worry about regarding food safety regulations.
Well-fare checks might increase over the next 10 years and then sharply drop.
>>
>>29500627
Look, it's more complicated than "overthrow the evil capitalist swines", even if Marx' interpretation is still obviously the only correct one.
>>
>>29496909
They just lost the last remnants of their united kingdom (Northern Ireland and Scotland- which announced an initiative to form a joint state and join the EU) because they couldn't get over the fact that they're no longer an empire.

I mean I supported brexit. They were never really in the EU, they always got "special treatment" and if their people feel like they don't have any benefits- they should be able to leave.

I just find the outcome ironic.
>>
>>29497447
51.9% voted leave and 48.1% voted remain
Do you know what that means?
>>
>>29501878
It means that 1.9% of the people decided to leave.
That's a minority.
>>
>>29501902
Liberals really are quite good at mental gymnastics
>>
>>29496909
>afraid of people with dark skin
Why wouldnt they be
>>
>"people" with dark skin
Multiculticuck please kill yourself
>>
File: Reaction874.png (43 KB, 162x163) Image search: [Google]
Reaction874.png
43 KB, 162x163
I can't wit for all of the liberals top kill themselves after Trump wins.

This butthurt is nothing in comparison to the butthurt that will cause. It will be insane.
>>
>>29499329
>>29499329
>gets murdered by shitskins for speaking out against them

Thanks for proving what little degenerate whinny shits they are, you stupid fuck
>>
If more things like this keep happening and trump wins I will be the happiest shitlord ever, leftists will never recover

HEIL TRUMP

GLORY TO THE UNITED ETHNOSTATES
>>
>>29500627
No leftist will provide an argumented answer to this post.
>>
>>29501902
it means that 51.9% of people voted to leave... are you clinically retarded or just pretending?
>>
>>29502055

>insults people
>gets mad when they fight back/fling shit at you

/pol/tards, everyone. they have no capacity for empathy and perspective taking.
>>
> yfw germany takes advantage of bailing brits to seize leadership of EU.
> yfw germany dissolves other member governments
> yfw germany rules europe
>>
>>29502185
Some speculate that Germany is secretly ecstatic. Their main opponent within the EU was the UK, the French just sort of follow the leader.

Now the road is paved for German hegemony on the mainland. Basically Germany has won WWII 60 years after the fact. Their response to Brexit was basically: Oh, noes, won't you reconsider?! *we'll pack your shit, come pick it up by nine*
>>
>>29498572
WE
WUZ
EMPIRE
>>
>>29500307
You're a fucking idiot, m8.
>>
>>29497158
>-Get's
Go to school.
>>
>>29497240
It's called democracy fucktard.
>>
>>29502102
He's being sarcastic you fucking paki
>>
>>29496909
>UK left the EU. They just collapsed the world economy because they're afraid of people with dark skin.

Nah, you little frog down in the well.

The World is bigger than the EU.

The American economy is very stable, look at the stock market.

The usual panic sells, but it will stabilize very soon.

The EU stock market may take a huge hit with aftereffects.
>>
>>29500307
>experience
>feels
are all sjws this dumb
>>
>>29500282
>"often know the reality of things"
>literally crashes currency because MUH IMMGRANTS
Confirmed for non-british autist.
>>
Germany actually did it again :^)

force refugees welcome upon all the EU member

>force countries like Greece and so on to economize its economy

>wonder why people are starting to hate the EU, hate Germany

Germans, the maximum assburgers in a nutshell.

Dindu Nuffin wrong, never.
>>
>>29499600
Those are just middle-class chavcore lads from /fa/
>>
File: 1465041689064.jpg (30 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
1465041689064.jpg
30 KB, 367x390
>>29496909
I didn't realise R9K was full of so many cucks like you
>>
>>29498658
So let's import brown rapists accustomed to living on $2 a day until we're Syria.
>>
>>29498658
Or just euthanizing old people instead of letting them strangle the country.
>>
>>29501902
And 0% of people voted to stay. Should have gotten out and voted. :^)
>>
>>29499754
>le ron paul maymay
>>
File: 1361397200307.jpg (57 KB, 339x351) Image search: [Google]
1361397200307.jpg
57 KB, 339x351
>hurr durr if you're against the eu you're hitler
Can't you fucking brainwashed faggots come up with a different argument for once?
>>
>>29497948
slavs aren't white stop this meme
>>
>>29496909
>not being afraid of people with dark skin

why would you not want to get rid of niggers? all tehy do is rape, kill, and steal.
>>
a lot of these tumblr type faggots are pissed and want to ban voting from older people, when democracy prevails they whine and complain and want to repeal it, they're not even trying to hide the fascism.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.