[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Customer hate thread >don't have X product >dumb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: V4SZJMD.jpg (38 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
V4SZJMD.jpg
38 KB, 480x318
Customer hate thread

>don't have X product
>dumb ass fucking retard who thinks he/she knows everything
>asks who he/she can speak to about this
>probably thinks I'm lying or don't know what I'm talking about
>have to get a manager for this stupid fucking entitled prick/cunt
>manager tells them the same fucking thing as I did
>entire convo with the manager doesn't even last 15 seconds
>customer walks out clearly rustled and buttmad the managers didn't take their side

It fucking kills me when customers try their best to ruin wage slaves' day. I sometimes feel like giving them a haymaker
>>
>>29496141
>be retail cuck
>complain about the people that give you a job

ok.tiff
>>
File: 1118full-elsa-pataky (2).jpg (1 MB, 1118x1765) Image search: [Google]
1118full-elsa-pataky (2).jpg
1 MB, 1118x1765
Well, now you know there's a problem, and you can do a bit of personal research into the products you're carrying so you can clarify the issue for future customers. Just what I'd do bro, I learn something new from every customer.
>>
File: 3202891.jpg (27 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
3202891.jpg
27 KB, 400x266
>>29496152
This meme has to end. People NEED us wage slaves, not the opposite. Where the fuck are normie retard customers gonna get their necessities without us wage slaves who process all of this shit?

I'm tired of bending over to please you fucking retards. Go shop somewhere else, I don't fucking care, fuck your, "oh this other place has it cheaper/better quality."... I DON'T FUCKING CARE U DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER
>>
>designing screen for customer
>they want it to be complicated and detailed and simple all at the same time
>try best to accommodate them and their shitty drawings
>they get frustrated
>remember something on /r9k/ about how women will bitch and nag even when their man does what they want because they don't even know what they want
>relate that bitchy woman to the customer
>give him what I think is a good design and completely disregard his system
>he fucking loves it, boss straight up credits me with the 'capturing' customer
Now my boss can buy his son a new Mercedes! I fucking hate customers.
>>
File: 1415670904579.jpg (101 KB, 800x612) Image search: [Google]
1415670904579.jpg
101 KB, 800x612
>hold out hand to take money
>customer sets it on the counter in front of me

WHAT THE FUCK MY HAND IS RIGHT HERE YOU STUPID FUCKER!

>customer holds out hand for change, "accidentally" drop it all over counter
>>
>>29496236
It's even worst when they deliberately avoid eye contact during the entire process because they're better than you
>>
File: 34365876.jpg (47 KB, 261x691) Image search: [Google]
34365876.jpg
47 KB, 261x691
>>29496141
>work at mcds for a few weeks
>first bronco monday
>drunken hick comes to the window
>"Aye todays the bronco thing riiiight?"
>Yes it is, do you have a tag?
>"Yeah I got four here, my wife has three others but shes at home, can I get seven of them?"
>Sorry I can't do that
>"WHAT, you were gonna give me them anyway, why can't you just let it go you fucking asshole?"
>close window and call manager
>he tells her that I was rude and asks for the seven big macs
>she asks to see the tags
>says the same thing
>"Sorry sir we can't do that"
>he flips out and demands to see the store owner
>owner comes over
>same thing happens again
>he gets mad and asks for the owners name and the corperate number
>she gives him the number and his name
>he orders the seven big macs paying for three of them at full price
>bosses tell me when a costomer asks for any discounts without all the coupons or something like that to directly call a manager
>call in sick every bronco monday since
fuck hicks
>>
>>29496338
>work at McDonalds
>work up front

You're either attractive, stupid, female, or have a bad personality.

Front end customer service is for those who don't have brains but can bend over to customers without hurting their pride.
>>
>>29496391
>drunken hick comes to the window
>work up front

context clues dude

>forgot to mention the entire line of cars waiting for this fucker to order
>>
>>29496255
It's funny because thats pretty much the opposite of why they do it
>>
>>29496454
Your reading comprehension is exactly why they stick you up front and not in the back where all the real men work
>>
>>29496457
Nope. Wealthy people and senior citizens like to avoid eye contact with lower class scum like us retail slaves. I'm not talking about anxious 19 year old skinny kids who can't make eye contact
>>
>>29496491
you do realize that you apply for possitions right?

it was my first job and I just decided to apply to be a cashier rather than a cook cause I needed the money and had no expirence

you obviously never worked at mcdonalds or any fast food areas if you really think anyone has special privelages based on how they look
>>
>>29496338
i work for a company whose customer base is primarily right wing dickheads. i want ISIS to firebomb the entire southern U.S. especially texas. that loud, ignorant, cowboy, high school bully chad bullshit is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>29496543
Nope, you're wrong. I have worked at McDonald's, that's how I know how it works. You can apply for any position at McDonald's but they put you where you fit in. If you end up in the kitchen, you probably have a good personality that can get along with everybody. Front end is for annoying people honestly. And I see this type of segregation every time I go to any McDonald's too.

BTW, you don't gain any real skills working front end and they probably think you're retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 480x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 480x515
>>29496141
>browsing chips at grocery store, in fucking graphic shirt and jeans
>roastie "Do you work here?"
>>
>>29496152
>monopolize all the land and resources
>oh but we let you slave away for whiny brats for a barely liveable wage, you need to be eternally grateful
Git fucked
>>
>>29496569
oh yeah, tho every race has fucking annoying things about them

white people ESPECIALLY old breakfast people are annoying, picky, and demanding, fat ones are the worst tho

chinks arent bad from their personality its just hard to understand what theyre ordering sometimes

blacks get loud and more demanding than whites unless theyre thin or young

and beaners are the type to come back in and demand a new order for free if you forgot cheese in one of the sandwitches, also use multiple coupons but thats pretty lax

>>29496641
I have family members that are cooks there and activly comunicate with them and all the other cooks because I speak spanish, youre really fucking stupid dude
>>
>>29496717
>because I speak spanish, youre really fucking stupid dude
Oh that's different then. I thought you might have been American.
>>
>>29496840
I AM american idiot, didnt you take a manditory language class in highschool?
>>
>>29496869
You speak Spanish though and you're probably here illegally one way or another
>>
>>29496141
>can you check in the back if you have it?

Most annoying shit ever, I've literally never found that shit in our warehouse backroom and they don't realize we don't have shit sorted out and labeled "product that we hid in the back for customer until they ask for it"
>>
>>29497091
I was BORN here

what kinda hick tv do you sit around all day watching that you think mcdonalds has a thing against white people?

if you somehow understood spanish tomorrow would you question your legallity?

go back to middleschool, you need to learn basic logic
>>
>>29497159
Yeah but you still aren't American and never will be. Adios
>>
I'm working my ass towards store management. Hopefully within 5 years. When I get that autonomy I will straight up tell people to fuck off and that I don't want their business.

Its gonna be great
>>
Why don't you to-be-cuckholds just treat the other normies like shit?
>>
>Customer sees a "faux fur scarf"
>demands to speak with manager
>"how dare you kill foxes to make these"
>show her definition of faux on dictionary.com
>she knows she looks stupid but cant back down because of pride
>doubledown.png
>literally 10 minutes of insolent bitching about us lying, and editing dictionary like fucking wikipedia
>mfw her husband finally comes over and whispers in her ear that we are right

Working retail has made me absolutely hate white middle aged married women. They are the worst.
>>
>>29497204
this is what a trump supporter looks like
>>
>>29497259
>he thinks he won't have to answer to corporate/another higher up

lmao as a retail store assistant manager, i literally am told every month that i should give courtesy discounts to unruly customers
>>
>tfw being a cart pusher in America and having to fetch mobility scooters for fat people who can just walk to them
>>
Funny thing about retail cucks is that they can't even spit on anything to feel satisfaction. I will remain pissing you off lowest of low wage slaves.
>>
>be barista
>ask old man customer how he's doing
>customer cuts me off
"Pour-over coffee. Small."
mfw the small coffee is literally $.97
mfw we only have decaf grounds available for pour-over and I'll have to open a new bag of grounds to make this fucker's coffee
mfw pour over coffee takes forever
mfw making this small $0.97 coffee will take me 10 minutes
mfw the guy doesn't even say please to me and makes me break a $50
>i give the motherfucker the decaf

When will customers learn to treat their baristas like the petty vengeful decaf gremlins that we are?
>>
>work in CVS as a cashier/photo station assistant over summer break
>bunch of Mexicans walk in
>stocking shelves when one of them asked me what the difference between medications when everything is the same besides brand
>Tell him that there's probably no difference
>asks me why I don't know about the products I'm selling....
>best part is he ignores the pharmacy staff that was standing a couple feet from us
>>
Reminder that there's no reason to pamper a customer. If they're have a legitimate issue or complaint then by all means address it. But if they are/continue to be an obstructive little twathead, you are in full rights to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>29497148

Literally every time I couldn't find something you niggers WERE hiding it in the back.
>>
>>29499587

>my store is closing and because I'm customer service I'm "lower management" and have to deal with fuckheads during the liquidation sale
>Customer comes up to me with a pile of coupons
>Ring up her shit and scan all 20 coupons
>"That's impossible the sale says 20% off! I calculated that with the Coffee Coupon that gives me 35 percent off with that 20 it should have been this amount!"
>She continues on with her "calculations" while I just stare at her.
>"Therefore the total should have only been like 50 bucks!"
>Look at the screen
>Even with her coupons the total was around 350 bucks.
>I'mnotbuyingit.jpg
>Keep trying to tell her no as firmly as I can as I'm the acting manager
>keeps demanding to see the manager.
>"Listen, Ma'am. This is the price. If you don't want to pay it you can fuck off but let me be perfectly clear I AM NOT lowering it any further than it is, do I make myself clear?"
>Screams at me for a solid five minutes and I call the cops.

Last week on that job was a living hell.
>>
File: 1460604443016.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1460604443016.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>29496717
>coupon hoarding grandparents invite me out to eat with them
>>
>"I'm never shopping here again because bullshit, you lost a customer!"

OK

>"GET THE MANAGER!"

Dude, what more do you want? We're done here
>>
>>29497294
>treat customer like shit
>get fired
>because of background searches you're less likely to get hired the next several times

customer is always write, happy smiles and don't talk back
>>
>>29496641
>t. McJews employee that got thrown in the back to not annoy the customers
>>
>>29496229
Buttmad wagecuck don't worry you won't be expect to put up with having to do your job for much longer. I'm sure self service/ online shopping will eventually overtake the need for entitled babby retail workers.
>>
>>29496229
Nobody needs your whiny ass. Have fun getting replaced with robots and drones the next years.
>>
>Customer holds out hand flat for change
>Change is all notes
Hope you got a quick grab fampai, cause I'm not running down the drive-through after your $20 note
>>
>Working as a cashier at a Chinese Take-out place.
>Guy calls asking if we do delivery.
>Tell him not right now, it's too busy, but we do deliver when it's not.
>He tells me I need to learn to answer questions better and hangs up.

I was just confused.
>>
>>29499703
Fucking coupon freaks are the worst. People who know how to count usually doesn't bother with trying to get free low quality shampoo or what not. It's always the illiterate obese mothers.
>>
>>29499897
Can't you preted to be a victim? frame the customer as crazy?

you robots are not made for normal society
You are'nt social animals-- you can't lie.
how the fuck you alive
lh2jew
>>
>coworker is complaining to me about awful customer that was mean to her
Why do you even care? You are getting paid to stand there and listen and take it.

At retail jobs you are getting paid to leave your ego and personal feelings at the door. Stop fucking taking things personally you sensitive whores.
>>
>>29500008
To be fair your place is rather weird. I've never been denied delivery because it was busy, usually people will say there is a long wait time.
>>
>>29496232
I also work with people relationships. The amount of adult humans who love to be hand held by a confident "expert" is simply astounding for me. It's like people instantly regress to an infantile state.
>>
>Working in management at a KFC
>Usually hire part-time High-Schoolers or middle-age women who can't get work anywhere else
>New staff get a 'Trainee, please be patient' badge that sits under their name badge
>Eventually our trainees get a shot at serving on Front Counter
>Like moths to a flame, there are always these manipulative, conniving cunts that appear as soon as a trainee opens a till
>Bully trainees into fulfilling their ridiculous requests, like requesting no small pieces in a 15-piece bucket, which would leave us with an entire tray of small pieces to try and get rid of
Makes my blood boil. Who's arrogant enough that they see someone who's obviously on their first week at the job, and thinks to themselves, 'Gee, I bet I could manipulate this 15-year-old child into giving me exactly what I want because I'm an intimidating adult'?
>>
>>29497148
If your chain doesn't have a product, stop putting it in your printed catalogue or website. The fucking time I've wasted travelling around just to hear "website isn't updated" or "catalogue is too old".
>>
everytime my grandma goes to mcdonalds she takes 5+ minutes at the cashier
>>
>>29500124
>It's like people instantly regress to an infantile state

Well what do you expect? Retail managers are the worst parents in the world. They actively reward bad behavior and will hold your hand through everything if you ask for it.
>>
>>29498900
>hired to prepare coffee
>can't be bother to prepare coffee

Lay off the weed so you can regain some motivation for doing things.
>>
>>29497204
suck my dick, niggger
>>
File: 1442904869585.jpg (9 KB, 322x315) Image search: [Google]
1442904869585.jpg
9 KB, 322x315
>work at mcdicks
>cunt orders iced tea at drive through
>wants the cup filled up with ice then get poured the tea
>do so
>give her the tea
>cunt screams at me because she wanted the cup COMPLETELY FULL of ice
>>
>>29499937
Actually I am looking forward to SKYNET automation service bots that can offer a blowie after my shopping.
>>
>>29500211
I never got the people who special ordered at fast food places. These places do their menu and they do it fast. Special orders are not what they are about.
>>
File: 1433198057582.jpg (60 KB, 609x676) Image search: [Google]
1433198057582.jpg
60 KB, 609x676
>Get family of mexicans
>Kid has to act as an intermediary and translate between me and his parents
>I speak fluent spanish and could just break the the chain
>For some reason almost never do
>>
>>29500153
Are you retarded? Its in the catalogue but you were to late to get the product and now its out of stock. It won't be in the back because all the smart customers who receives the catalogues on release quickly snatched the product up before you could, so being butthurt you can't believe its not there anymore.
>>
>>29500182
I'm not in retail. I'm talking about in general how many adult people are more than willing to let go of all critical thinking just because a more confident person is proverbially holding their hand through something big and scary.
>>
>>29497148
When ever I get asked to check in the back I go on break. Then if they are still there after just say that you'll keep looking.
>>
>Get drunk
>Threaten the fucking smiley cunt at the desk
>Security tries to act tough and step in
>Older faggot owner says "no don't do it, just let him leave"

I had a freshly sharpened knife and i was ready to breivik you, and end up in the news that night, thanks old faggot but i hate your piece of shit security and your normie workers
>>
>>29500130
Please tell your trainees its okay to spit in some peoples food
>>
>>29500244
Seems to happen to items not on sale as well.
>>
>>29500238
Good. NEVER let customers know that you know a second language that is the fastest ways of getting that same family to come back and act like they can get a better deal from you and pretend to be your friends.
>>
I just hate black friday and first of the month faggots
>>
>>29500310
There is nothing wrong with speaking a second sandwich, us vibrant and culturally enriching customesr would never try to take advantage or use you in anyway
>>
>>29500244

>specials from like 3 weeks ago
>have literally been 3 new catalogues in that time
>customers complain when it doesn't show up when they scan things
>mfw "oh but it was this price yesterday"

I've never been lied to so much in my entire life before working retail, people will straight up lie to your face without even blinking, it's obscene

>customer claims something was cheaper
>shelf check it, the price they thought it was was for something 2 shelves above not even near it
>"no it was definitely that price"
>>
>>29500231

fucking this, unless it's literally "no cheese/pickles" or something incredibly easy like that you can fuck off

>can I get a chicken McCuck with no chicken and big cuck sauce but on a cheeseburger bun with 4 meat patties with double onions
>>
File: 1448852330974.jpg (44 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1448852330974.jpg
44 KB, 599x599
>someone orders a cheeseburger with no cheese
>and also a hamburger

I'm not fucking shitting you.
>>
>>29500497
They just mean that they want you to cook the burger with the cheese on it and then scrape it off before you assemble the rest of the sandwich. Its really not that uncommon; I even do it sometimes to cut back on calories.
>>
>>>>29496141
Work nights in the liquor department at a Walgreen's
Store and district policy, everyone no matter to their age is carded, period, all ID's must be valid

Ask old people for ID, 'yeah right", point to the sign, "not me", applies to everyone, "that's stupid, I fought in Vietnam", thanks but, it's my job if I don't care
Get people all the time, drivers license is expired, sorry, has to be valid, "birthdays is right there", sorry has to be valid, you know current, legal, this expired in 1980, " so what"

Guys over 21 bring in girlfriends that are under 21, the look at the liquor, girl chooses, then leaves, we have a ton of cameras and the police always run stings on us, tell the guy to get the girl, I have to card her, "But I'm the one buying, I am legal", yeah but you came in together, she picked the drink, it's my ass, tell him next time leave her in the car

If you stagger in, reek of booze, fall down, knock shit over, pull out a wad of cash and drop it on the floor, piss or puke on yourself, I will not sell to you, even if your ID is OK, this won't change no matter how much you call me a "faggot asshole fucker", hit cars in the parking lot and I will also call the police

Try to shoplift when I am on duty, I will chase your ass and knock you down (off camera), I also keep a stash of bulging funked up Milwaukee's Best beer cans next to my register and as you jump in your buddies car with that stolen Tequila, I will take out one of you vehicles windows as you try to drive off, I have a lot of practice and have gotten pretty good, why do I care, shoplifted items are deducted from my paycheck, so fuck you

Do I judge you for coming in every night on the way home for a 750 of Vodka? Yes, I do

No EBT and WIC can not be used in the liquor department, I don't care what your friends, cousins, brother told your sister
>>
>>29500548
We don't put cheese on the burgers after we cook them. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>29500581
Which chain do you work at? Just wanna make sure I don't support a restaurant whose employees can't comprehend a basic order
>>
>>29496141
I really, really, really fucking hate the people that tell there kids in front of me "See, this it what happens when you don't do well in school", or ask "So, did you bother to get your GED, yet"

I have told a couple if people, while looking at their child, "Nope I am here because my parole officer made me get a job, I like touching kids", my manager is a drunk and thinks it's funny, he also has a camera in the women's bathroom
>>
>>29500267
Security guard here, we don't want no trouble. Just want to get paid to wear a uniform and walk around occasionally.
>>
>>29500231

I'll ask mcdicks to throw in some pickes with my nuggets. Pickles on chick nuggets taste fucking great
>>
>>29500662

Bet your manager would think it's hilarious if you blackmailed him.
>>
>>29500684
Thats why you follow a former law abiding robot taking night-walks, and got him brutally fucked up by police(they ruined my back and threatened to break my nose), since a gang of criminal normies stole tobacco, and robot happen to walk past the gas-station 5 minutes after the robbery and he suffered.

Fuck you, you want to be a cop and you want authority to beat people you sick fuck. You ruined my life you cunts and ill make you pay one day.
>>
What upsets me the most is when I tell a customer a coupon doesn't work, and they get mad. They are clearly in the wrong, as they did not read the coupon correctly, and yet they still think it's absurd.

I don't understand their way of thinking. If you didn't get the exact item, why would you expect to get the discount? And yet this happens so many times, every day. What makes it even worse is that I never really know what to do in this situation. If I don't give it to them, they'll often complain, and a supervisor will just give them the discount, and tell me to do so in the future. And yet sometimes when I DO give them the discount, a supervisor will berate me and say I'm not supposed to override coupons like that. It's fucking confusing.
>>
Does anybody here work as an overnight stocker? Is that job as comfy as people say or is that just a meme?
>>
>>29500552

working in retail made me realize that most people are incapable of understanding the machinations of business. the protocol for a lot of things in very specific and you can't just blow it off whenever you feel like.
>>
File: 1453876520782.jpg (44 KB, 565x506) Image search: [Google]
1453876520782.jpg
44 KB, 565x506
>>29500662
>See, this it what happens when you don't do well in school

What the fuck, do people actually say this?
>>
>>29500662
I had this happen to me. I'm in school too.

Fuck these people. Like they're too good to pay for their own schooling or have a part time job.
>>
>cashier at a grocery store
>people forget they put shit on the bottom of their carts
>all the time
>whenever i check people get offended and think i'm accusing them of stealing

also

>when we scan items we have to scan each individual flavor. for instance, sometimes people will have 2 regular cokes and 2 diet cokes, and will just hand me 1 case and say "scan this 4 times"
>say it doesnt work like that
>they get mad and think im just wasting time
>"but its the same price!"

This annoys me to no end, its not just about price, its about the product that gets scanned.
>>
>item wont scan
>customer barks the price at you
>tell them i can't just enter it in
>they are incredulous "its this price! just put it in!"

customers think that i can literally just type in a price and it will continue. thats not how it works. someone needs to get a manager's key and shit.
>>
>>29500774
All the fucking time
Have even been called a mouth breather
Parents tell their kids, "some people are nobodies, they just take up space, they do all the nothing jobs"
Makes me what to grab them and pound them into pulp, as their screaming kid watches, and ask them if I am still a zero, I decide if you live or die, makes me more than nothing now doesn't it

If things keep up the 1 or even the top 10% are soon to have a very rude awakening and then a permanent sleepening
>>
>>29500764
I did overnight stocking at Walmart. I actually kind of liked it because the store was almost completely void of customers and the other workers didn't bug me.
>>
>>29500864

A lot of upper/middle class jobs could also be described as "nothing jobs". Like human resources. The truth is that we live in a huge labor surplus and we have to keep inventing bullshit jobs.
>>
File: 1466672123759.jpg (525 KB, 1500x797) Image search: [Google]
1466672123759.jpg
525 KB, 1500x797
>>29500864
Look, a triggered ragie wagie. If such a lowlife ever threatens you in any way, son, just call his boss Mr. Shekelstein. All in all dont be like him.
>>
>>29500864

that reminds me of the movie taxi driver
>>
>>29500864
That is some real bullshit. I never got that when I was in retail thankfully. Honestly that is something you could slam someone against the counter for and scoop their eyes out with your car keys.

If they want to be blind to empathy they can be blind to life as well.
>>
File: morosepenguin.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
morosepenguin.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>29500784
How can first world citizens not understand how stock management works.

I'm being serious, it's an integral part of our daily lives. People pay no attention to the world around them or the systems they use it's atrocious.
>>
>>29500994
>How can first world citizens not understand how stock management works.
>implying it works

I work at a warehouse for a bookstore chain in eastern yurop. Right now my job is to put books on the shelves and scan their position and quantity into the system, except that
>have to count them everytime even though there are people that are supposed to do that for me before I get the pallet with books
>if they have miscounted I have to report it to the manager
>the manager gets mad at me instead of them

I understand miscounting by 1 or 2 books, especially if they're small, but sometimes
>hundreds of books that are physically on the pallet are not scanned onto it which means I can't do anything with them
>wrong books scanned onto the pallet
>1 book scanned onto the pallet because its the deafult input number on the scanner, means that I have to count the amount of that title and report it to the manager
>mistaking different books from the same series as one book

jesus fuckin christ, this job can be infuriating sometimes, but at least its not retail
>>
>>29500618
McDonalds. We keep food in trays that we put in cabinets to keep warm. Your special order doesn't achieve anything. If you don't want a bunch of calories, eat an apple.
>>
File: 1454767053283.jpg (87 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1454767053283.jpg
87 KB, 409x409
Where's my fucking diet coke, wagie?

That's it, I'm calling your manager.
>>
>>29501198
Playland is this way, sport.
>>
>>29496236
i do this because i'm afraid of touching people
>>29496255
i also do this because i'm afraid of making eye contact with people

am i a bad costumer?
>>
File: 1435228679068.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1435228679068.png
5 KB, 205x166
>>29500827
>item wont scan
>Hahaha that means it's free right??
>>
>>29500994

People just don't get there are very precise systems in place to keep everything running smoothly.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
Y'all are missing the worst thing ever. When your fucking coworkers are as stupid as the customers and actually do not hate them. You can't even make jokes then or vent

REEEE
>>
File: 1441575767400.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1441575767400.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
>>29501080
I have a warehouse job as well, thankfully I don't have to worry about people just not scanning product into the racks but good lord do these people just mess everything up. Sometimes I have to tear a bay apart just to find a case because it isn't within location. It gets worse since we have back up drivers now and some of them just jam cases into a location even though certain locations are pretty much full already doing various things to the bay. The bays have cases displaced from their locations along with putting cases in a way that is just like a jack ass so you have to pull more than two cases out just to get one case due to over lapping cases or they were doing some sort of tetris with fitting cases in locations.

No wonder there are at least a hundred missing cases, and this even happens when we take our inventory. I guess this is what happens when I work with people in their early 20's. They just don't give as much of a fuck of their quality of work when if they actually put in that little effort it would make finding what you are looking for easy.

Sadly all the older guys are in the other building and it is much easier to pull cases in that building with cases often actually being in their location and not put in a haphazard way.
>>
>What's the price of this?
>When it's clear they have no intention of buying it

STOP BULLSHITTING ME
>>
>>29498900
Kill yourself hipster faggot , I hope your starcucks gets filled with geezers
>>
File: QuestioningAnimeGirl9.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
QuestioningAnimeGirl9.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Last day at work today lads, how do I fuck shit up?
>>
>>29501874

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEP8MHLKkE
>>
>>29502149
>>29502149
kekkkkkkkkkkkkkk thus is hilarious whereed u find this
>>
>>29502194
Whitest Kids U' Know
>>
>>29500745
>someone does their job and reports a crime
>you take it upon yourself to harm everyone in that occupation, despite it being the fault of police who didn't do their jobs properly
>act like an edgy faggot to this day because of it

hmm
>>
>>29500552
Okay, maybe you can answer my question. Why can't they use an ID that's expired if I'm buying a pack of cigs or something? It's not like my birth date expired too, so why do stores go all weird about that?
>>
>>29500281
yea we keep the stock hidden in the back because the store doesn't want to make any money, see?
>>
>>29500896
>get killed in Sandy Hook McDicks style
>"lol just get the manager"
>>
>>29500764
My friend does that job, he works with a crew of a few other people, starts when the store closes and leaves before it opens. It sounds pretty good because no normies would ever work a shift that requires you to be awake all night.
>>
>>29496141
Oh you're that loser who works at retail. Shut up or get a better job welfare queen.
>>
>>29502440
>employed
>wefare queen
I think you're a little bit confused, anon.
>>
>>29497972
This. Nothing pisses me off more than these women and their special snow flake children. I'm not even in retail costumer service, but I've seen their actions in restaurants. I always hope they really get the chef's special. I had to take up for a guy who was being outright abused by one of these cents. Told her this man wasn't her pussy whipped husband, and stop holding up the line arguing over an expired coupon worth 50 cents.
>>
>>29496236
I work in an outdoor booth, so when retards do this to me all their cash blows away and I don't help them pick it up.
>it puts the money in the hand!
>>
>>29502484
Most people on welfare work.
>>
>>29502484
Why does Mcdonalds have a guide for being on welfare anon? Retail/fastfood=welfare leech, loser.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/23/news/companies/mcdonalds-help-line-workers/
>>
>>29502298
Because if it's expired it's no longer consider valid. A guy I worked at in a liquor store got in trouble for excepting a of age but expired id from an undercover bait. They fined the store, and the store fired him. It's bullshit but they're just covering their ass.
>>
>>29502574
Holy shit! Never knew it was that bad.
>tfw fast food cook
>tfw make more than my manager roommates
>only outclassed by a mechanic with shitloads of OT
>>
File: 1466178213952.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1466178213952.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>>29501243
End my life
plzboriginalioto
>>
>Waiting for the manager
>Thats it you've lost a customer. Ridiculous
>Busy as fuck and this shitskin thinks he'a hurting my feelings or my wallet by not coming anymore and notifying me about it
>Shrug and continue to wait

Fuck pajeets

Another one

>Closing up the store
>Last person comes up its another shitskin
>Scan her shit but she ask if some one knows where the chia seeds are
>Tell her were already closed so I might not have any one to get it
>She gets annoyed and thankfully a manager notices and gets the item
>She proceeds to take 15 fucking minutes taking out coupons and keeps asking if I got them all triple checking
>Finally finish at 10:25 and get home late
>The cunt repeats the process next week and tries to go to self checkout to exploit the machine
>>
>>29496229
You'll be thrown to some camp when we replace you parasites with robots(kek) and automation
>>
testing123sd
>>
File: max devilish.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
max devilish.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>>29496236
i hate this

they then extend their hand, expecting me to place their quarters into their sweaty hand. i still place it on the counter, and get amusement out of watching them struggle.
>>
>>29502194
underage

fktherobot
>>
>>29501198
aisle eight, sir. it's right in plain sight.
>>
>>29500337
Idk man 2 sandwiches might be too much for some people
>>
>>29500231
>work at chick fil a for a while
>cunt comes in and orders a salad with spicy chicken on it
>chop it, hand it up
>It's wrong
>apparently she wanted "just the normal chicken, but spicy"
>okay
>slap a spicy on the grill
>order is at 9 minutes when comes up
>chop it, hand it up
>wrong again
>getting really pissed. Cfa is busy as fuck
>ask foh manager what the fuck to do
>she says normal salad, spicy dressing
>stare
>call in replacement and go on break

I didnt always hate that job. I worked with my best friend of 8 years and my girlfriend there. She worked the headset and I worked the boards (making sandwiches), and whenever we worked together we had record times. But shit like this happened fucking daily.
>>
>working derp ass sam's club cafe job
>making pizza's because we need 80,000
>front counter needs help, better go save the new dude
>"Hi, how can I help you today"
>pissy looking black lady and her gaggle of fucking kids
>"i wan a large pisa with pepperoni, mushrooms, etc"
>Better interrupt now, "May I have your member card ma'am"
>"whatchu need my card for"
>"so I can properly ring your pizza up as per store policy for the front door"(this shit only applied to whole pizza's and I had gotten bitched at about it before for not requiring they hand that shit over for receipts)
>ape going mad in 3 2 1..
>"Dis aint how dey do it in gerguha"
>"It's our store policy ma'am, I just need to scan it to give you a receipt for the front door"
>"nah dis is raycists, your be'en raycists because I'm black"
>"No ma'am, I just have to comply with store policy"
>continues to get louder and louder calling me a white bitch and otherr assorted slurs
>walk away as she continues to bitch at me and go tell a black co-worker to deal with that shit
>mfw she has no problem handing her card over to them after they say the exact same shit I did
>proceed to make their pizza retarded as shit then cut it all wrong because fuck you
>>
>>29499124
Helping people at pharmacies is the worst
>temporarily working as pharmacy cashier
>also a manager for the front store but I want extra money
>coworkers like me back there because I know where all the otc stuff is
>people go out of their way to treat me like trash while in cashier mode
>barely understandable migrant approaches and asks for something
>turns out to be vitamins, walk him to the aisle and ask which ones he's looking for
>"the doctor told me to get vitamin"
>"there are a lot of different types, did they specify a certain kind or do you need a multivitamin"
>"I don't want to talk to you anymore, get the pharmacist here to find it"
>"Sir if you just tell me what it is I can get it for you, did they give you any paper-"
>"I am done talking with you, get me the pharmacist"
>pharmacist gets annoyed that he's interrupted from his work to go into the aisle to find a box of one a days
>>
>>29497159
You have to go back paco. You have to go back.
>>
>>29500211
lake forest?
>>
Callcenter for local phone company costumer service, prepaid shits sector

>Old person calls
>He just starts talking without greeting me
>TRY TO CALL BUT THE PHONE SAYS TU TU TU (its the sound you hear sometimes when the call fails)
>TU TU TU

>Middle-old age lady calls me
>Screams at me for 3 mins straight
>She tells the cellphone is wasting his internet too fast and thats our fault
>Proceed to explain to her how it works
>doesnt understand
>Tell her if she has android, i explain that theres a data usage info /chart whatever and that she can see it section whatever
>It takes a 22 minutes call, she keeps asking me the same
>She agrees to my various solutions
>She calls again 20 min later
>>
> years ago
> work at a Starbucks inside a Target
> Starbucks closes an hour before the store
> closing time comes, turn off the lights, and start cleaning and putting everything away
> an older couple in their 50s come in
> they ask if they can order
> apologize and tell them we're closed, let them know there's a Starbucks that's open across the street that can help them
> for some reason they start telling me about a long road trip they need to wake up early for the next morning
> apologize again and repeat myself, they finally walk away
> 10 minutes pass, I suddenly hear "Anon!"
> look up, the couple is back, but now with the target store manager
> the manager demands I make them their drinks
> they both order decaf lattes
> start to resetup everything I just cleaned
> meanwhile this couple is yammering on about this big road trip and how they need to wake up early because they have a ton of driving ahead of them
> realize i had completely cleaned out the decaf espresso machine
> say fuck it, use regular espresso instead, give them each an extra shot for good measure
> wish them luck on their road trip and joke that they don't want to get too excited about their trip or they won't be able to get to sleep that night
> send them on their way

> mfw they probably didn't get any sleep that night and will have a grueling and exhausting road trip the next day
>>
>>29503153

>some old guy calls
>He just speaks brazilian or portuguese
>like the real language
>this is a 15 min call where i try to explain the old guy that i cannot comprehend him
>SENOR NO ENTIENDO
>More huespeak
>I think he cursed me and hang up

>Inbound call
>this is a short call
>He just starts rambling in some uninteligible giberish wich i think some of them are insults
>he does this for exactly 1 min and 46 seconds
>I tell him to please wait and that i cannot understand his problem and that i want to fix it
>Autistic old paps proceeds to scream
>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIT??
>He hangups

this is all i remember, besides the many insults, this job gave me memory issues
>>
>work fast food
>fucking boomers are always curt and pissed off before you even engage them like they're expecting the worst from the get-go
>ordering like it's Chipotle or Subway where you pick every ingredient you want or don't want
>they're literally making shit up without even reading the menu
>don't say a single menu item correctly
>complain they can't read our menu when they leave their glasses at home and are FUCKING DRIVING
>always ask for more sauce after we already asked them and handed them the food
>tend to have higher-than-they-should expectations of drug addicts, teenagers and sex offenders
>like to call and leave rambling complaints where the person talking to them just apologizes over and over and tells them the same shit it says on our web site, that we will refund or remake their order
>they get pissed off when we tell them we can't refund their order over the phone
>>
>be great with customers
>always have me find things, assist shoppers, resolve disagreements, etc
>get great reviews
>once every 2-4 .months choose someone to fuck over
>make customer rage and want to speak to manager
>store manager always backs me up
Normalfag tears never tasted so good
>>
File: giphy.gif (244 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
244 KB, 320x240
>it's winter time
>woman comes into our hardware store
>just looking at her I can tell that she has never held a piece of hardware in her life
>"I need a snow blower"
>ask her some basic questions... gas or electric? How wide? Self propelled or push?
>can tell she's getting annoyed
>"just give me your best snow blower and if you can't handle it just get your fucking manager!"
>sell her top of the line, 5-speed forward 2-speed reverse, 32-inch width snow eater
>assemble it and deliver it to her house (number 1212 on the mailbox. easy to remember)
>more shit.
>"can I show you how to use it?"
>"do I look stupid or do you treat all women as idiots?"
>bite my tongue, have her sign for it and leave
>month later it finally snows
>fellow worker brings in a snow blower for repairs
>mail box with 1212 jammed into the auger
>mfw
>>
>>29502951
Chick fil a cashier here. I swear I'd rather kill myself than deal with some of the idiots that come in. Blacks and old people are hands down the worst.
>>
>>29497204
masterful. I've never seen someone get baited this hard.
>>
File: 49605403_p3.jpg (425 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
49605403_p3.jpg
425 KB, 800x1131
I worked retail and I had to deal with peoples shit. Every time I go into a retail store I try to be as polite as fuck.

> please and thank you
> show the employee I appreciate their help
> chit chat to show their a human being
> walk out and both our time was better

Especially at McD's, because I feel so bad for the people who have to make my food.
>>
>>29496391
>tfw I'm either attractive or have a bad personality

I think I know which one it is
>>
>Worked in retail for 3 years
>It was horrible, had customers constantly whinging despite me doing nothing wrong and actively going out of my way to be as helpful as possible
>Regularly stayed behind to clean up even after my shift had ended so I wasn't even being paid
>Never complained when I was asked to clear toilets, other employees constantly took smoke breaks etc so they'd disappear for long periods of time while I was there covering for them. Never complained about that
>Manager was best mates with the smokers and they constantly ratted me in for even the smallest thing like when I once didn't notice a crushed crisp on the carpet beneath a curtain as I was cleaning and I got written up
>Smokers all pretend to be best mates with me and chat happily away despite me knowing they're two faced as fuck and runoff to complain about me to manager every time, never give them a reason to hate me though
>Eventually join the navy and hand in my notice

>Come back from my training and be polite as fuck to everyone serving me in the shops, always say please and thankyou and give as little trouble to them as possible
>Always clean my tables and wipe them down myself in mcdonalds etc, offered to mop up when some bitch knocked her coffee over in Starbucks
>Staff still always give me unbelievably shit customer service and roll their eyes/ huff and puff

Fucks sake I can't win
>>
>>29497972
kekkk funniest thing I've read today. Brilliant.
>>
>>29496691
do something then. snatch up some land. create something that people want. what's that? you'd rather just fumble through your useless existence? ok that's fine, here's a "job" set aside for you that any idiot could do, allowing you to be a part of an economy that you did nothing to set up or advance, and in return for you half-assing your no-skill position, have some currency that can be exchanged for items shipped from all over the world. yes, entitled customers are pieces of shit, but be grateful that you're rewarded for contributing absolutely nothing.
>>
I really want to become a store owner so I can treat my customers like adults and not pampered little shitbabies and then kill myself as the debt racks up because Shlomobergerstein across the way forces his employees to give customers a sloppy blowjob if their coupon's expired
>>
File: hue.jpg (88 KB, 750x813) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
88 KB, 750x813
>Work in small business
>Just me and one other staff member working most of the day, then they go home and I finish the last 3 hours
>Because of this we split our duties so we're fully independently in charge of the shop, then I take over when they go home
>Last week had customer complain about prices and that we didn't do decaf coffee
>Goes on for a few minutes
>Pulls gems like "the customer is always right and I'm the customer, so I'm right"
>Just stonewall them and wait until they decide to leave
>Turns to walk out
>Turns back
>"I want to speak to your manager"
>Finally get to do it
>I'd been waiting months to use this line
>My erection grows and I can't help but smile as I say
>I am the manager
>They walk out
>Cum in pants
>>
>>29505187

>My erection grows and I can't help but smile as I say

my penis got big too anon good job
>>
File: 1289722413240.png (40 KB, 142x165) Image search: [Google]
1289722413240.png
40 KB, 142x165
>Lady comes in
>Starts being a cunt
>Complaining about menial shit like normal
>Give her change
>In her fit of anger she'd worked herself into she drops all the change on the floor
>Goes to pick it up and knocks her handbag on the floor
>Stare at her for the whole time it takes her to slowly scavenge her shit back together
>Feel immense pleasure and she tries to save some coins that went under a cabinet
>She finally has all her shit and storms out
>Calls up tomorrow and accuses me of stealing her bank card
>Tell her not to accuse me when I didn't even touch her stuff
>She insists I stole it
>Told her to call the police then
>She hangs up
>Mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1032x774
>>29500896
>Implying a worthless NEET will ever have children
>>
File: 1466720566094.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466720566094.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>45-99 year old white women

literally the worse type of people on earth.
>>
>>29505346
Women, not even once.

stopfuckingwithme
>>
>>29496141

>customer wants 10+ of the same product
>doesn't call ahead or tell us they want 10+ of the same thing so we could take it out of under stock

Rrreee
>>
>>29505319

Hahahahaha

>I'm reporting theft!
>then call the cops then!

>be me
>work for a multinational corporation
>customer threatens to sue
>tell them we have hundreds of lawyers whose speciality is lawsuits and they don't like frivolous lawsuits
>>
>customer brings me a shirt with a stain on it
>it's actually a pretty gnarly stain, no idea what it could be
>she wants a discount on the shirt
>"Are you sure you don't just want a different shirt?"
>"No I want this one, how much?"
>call manager, ask how much to discount the shirt
>"Did you try to give her a different one?"
>"Whatever, just give her 10% off, write my name down for it"
>"He says I can give you 10% off"
>"How much is that?
>scan shirt, it's fucking $5.99
>"60 cents"
>"THAT'S IT?! I don't want it"

Bitch, there were a mutiltude of clean shirts that you could have picked up but you decided to be a fucking vulture. Then when I actually give you a discount, you decide it's not good enough? Fuck you, you were just going to wash it anyway.
>>
>>29505687

>wanting a dirty shirt

For what purpose
>>
>>29502968
I fucking hate black people, they're always the most entitled , condescending shits. and always bitch about muh foodstamps, the worst part is most of them probably don't like me because I'm mixed and I'm right wing and non-ghetto sounding
>>
>>29505978

Prbably because she wanted to Jew the store out of money. The normal reaction is to get a clean shirt, the Jew reaction is to see how cheap you can get the dirty one and see if it's worth trying to get the stain out.
>>
>>29500130
You'd be surprised.
When I worked at mcdonald's they loved throwing new people onto the grill during lunch rushes, or having them on sandwhich prep when we're understaffed. I think the worst thing I witnessed was the new manager throwing me onto dishes, leaving the new people in grill and the acting managers on drive through. They tried changing up the routine and failed miserably.
>>
>>29497148
Sometimes, especially with stuff that is clearly fresh out you can find it by asking. Lots of retail outlets carry more than they stock on the shelves because it isn't fucking costco where you put the entire pallet on display. Obviously, if it's costco you're SoL.
>>
>>29500774
I got it a lot. Especially because I'm black. Not as much as the white or mexican coworkers I had for some reason.
Just had to remind them this was one of the jobs I was working at while going to college.
That usually shut them up. Even had one guy ask me how I do it and I told him I just value my education, so I make some sacrifices.

Of course I could be a cunt about it and mock them, but there's no point in arguing with someone getting a big mac 40 minutes before we close.
>>
something from the customer side of things:
>want to buy game on a friday afternoon
>40 on Amazon, 35 on electronics chain in the city's center and it's in stock
>fuck yes, entire weekend just playing new game
>go to store, head for the games
>Pricetag says 50
>i find an employee to tell him about it, he just shrugs it off and says online shops may be cheaper sometimes
>"You don't understand, this is the price listing from YOUR site for YOUR shop on YOUR app"
>show him the app
>says he can't give discounts and i shouldn't try to attempt fraud, since that's illegal
>ask him to talk to the manager
>tell him about it
>Manager scoffs me off
>"What do you expect ? We can't have our prices always correct for everything online."
>Leave store and never looked back

Honestly it weren't so bad, if it was a local shop or something, but they are THE LARGEST ELECTRONICS STORE CHAIN IN THE COUNTRY and they are not able to give out an accurate pricing on their website ?
Otherwise i suspect they are doing it for the fraud, because customers come in expecting a low price, but then the product is right in frot of them and they have basically no choice, but to take it.
>>
>>29506039

>customer wants to buy a stained shirt
>wants a discount
>giver her a 15% military discount
>she saved like 1$
>wasn't cheap enough I geuss
>calls manager
>complains that it's stained

Black_guy_saying_????.webm
>>
>>29506168
It's not about accurate pricing. Sometimes stores sell things cheaper online than in the store. Sometimes they're cheaper if you're browsing on your phone instead of on a computer. If the store doesn't have a policy of price matching then nothing you can do. Sorry bub.
>>
>watching Undercover Boss (i know)
>one of the wagecucks tells boss in disguise that "he hates customers more than anything in the world"
>literally gets fired for this
Sure feels great to be at the bottom of the food chain
>>
>>29503159
As a target team member, :^) this makes me happy.

>work in snack bar
every day occurances:
>obese white woman with 4 black children
>obese white woman with obese 5 year old
>obese white woman ordering a "large diet" and popcorn
>people ordering sodas and instead of telling me the size telling me what kind of soda they want

>popcorn machine is off and empty
>person stands there for a minute
>orders popcorn
>>
>>29506357

>work in retail
>75% of our customers are pleasant and nice
>24% are neutral
>1% are assholes

Oddly enough our target demographic are upper middle class white people
>>
>work at a shitty gas station in a shitty part of town
>treat customers like shit, dont do my job correctly half the time
>boss doesn't care
>>
>>29506168
>shouldn't try to attempt fraud, since that's illegal
this is when you call whatever the business regulator is while inside the store and tell them about the false advertising on the website.

it's literally called baiting. you cant advertise that price then have them ask to pay more. you could have called the company headquarters and told them how buttmad you are that you're in the store right now and they are demanding more than the advertised price.
>>
>>29506392

>work in chocolate store
>have a sign that says "sorry we are sold out of our handmade caramel bars"
>customer asks for handmade caramel bars
>>
File: little cutie.png (114 KB, 263x279) Image search: [Google]
little cutie.png
114 KB, 263x279
>>29506294
>stores sell cheaper things online
Their app has the store check system, where they show if a item is in stock and at which price.
So the question still remains, why my fucking pizza service can update their information in realtime and the huge ass electronic store can't.
>>
>>29505043
Speaking as someone who lives in an abandoned house in a populated area on a two million dollar plot of land, you're a fucking idiot. I work two jobs and still get business because I sling hella on the side. If the cops ever knew what I was really up to, I'd be in jail right now you dumb motherfucker. You can't just snatch up land and you can rarely do ever bring any business to the table without it being illegal.
>>
>Its a "angry bald roid rager wanys to return an item thats open and a month out of policy" episode
>>
>>29506414

>expecting excellent customer service in a gas station
>>
>>29500231
fuck off you nigger, I'm paying for the food, if I order it fucking plain with only cheese on it I expect it to be fucking plain, not have mayo smeared all over it. you stupid cunts have literally omitted entire sandwiches from my drive through order and shut the window in SUCH a rush to push me through, so that I have to bang on the window and say hey jackass, you didn't give me a sandwich that I paid for. and THEN they have the balls to ask me for a receipt, as if I didn't order it 30 seconds ago and they don't have it on a screen still somewhere. maybe if you didnt want to be treated like the scum of the earth you could actually do your jobs correctly
>>
>>29500497
>"Do you have hamburgers?"
>"Normally yes but we're all out right now."
>"Alright then I'll have a cheeseburger."
This literally happened
>>
Cashier button pushing is a hobby of mine.

>Pay with exact change that I count very slowly, using dollar coins, one dollar bills, tens, and nickles and pennies
>"Forget" about my coupon until after they ring up the item
>"Forget" an item and then leave to get it, stand around on my phone for a few minutes in a random isle, then come back and say I changed my mind
>Call them buddy at all times
>Ask them to triple bag all my items
>>
Who here /shiftmanager/

>manager yells at assistant
>assistant yells at me
>I yell at sales associates
>they yell at each other
>>
>>29506624

Here's your (You)
The robot muted me because my comment wasn't very original.
>>
File: 1460843956379.jpg (57 KB, 1022x547) Image search: [Google]
1460843956379.jpg
57 KB, 1022x547
>work at call center doing healthcare related type shit
>coworker calls up someone on our list and immediately starts getting roasted and they demand to talk to our supervisor
>he starts calmly talking to them but they are still clearly raging
>he eventually ends the call and as soon as it is disconnected, loudly says "yeah, that's why yo wife is dead"
>apparently we called asking for his dead wife
>everyone laughing

It's great having a job where you don't have to deal with normalfags face to face
>>
>work in mcdongles drive thru
>customer asks for custom order
>complains that the order is wrong each time they come here
>fight the urge to ask them why they keep coming back

>customer complains about $0.15 price increase on item
>act sympathetic, tell them I agree with their concerns
>they blame me for the price hikes, tell the manager I was rude to them
>>
>>29496232
>designing screen for customer

What?
>>
>>29501333
>"Wow this is so expensive!"
Yes ma'am this is a gas station
>"That's pathetic, why should I pay so much for this?"
I don't make the prices and you don't have to buy it, there's a supermarket and a grocery store not 5 minutes in that direction
>Ends up buying it anyway
???
>>
>>29506624
>tfw my store's policy doesn't permit me to go back and change anything after the transaction is finalized if a customer forgets something for liability reasons
>tfw manager sides with the establishment every time because the policy writers are the ones who sign our paychecks

Where do you shop at that's sloppy enough to let you "forget" all these things and come back to add them on?
>>
>>29506624
>triple bag
Here in commiefornia there's a 10 cent tax per bag so anyone doing that is screwing themselves more than us desu
>>
File: 1466741158310.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1466741158310.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>shopping innawalmart
>woman looks lost
>walmart employee wearing blue vest and khakis pushing a big old palet walks past her
>woman asks him if he is a walmart employee
>man looks dumbstruck
>says yes
>mfw
>>
>>29497972
Its animal lovers in general. Fuck your pets and precious animals. Go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>29503650
I have nothing but the biggest respest for people who work at busy fast food places
I worked at subway for a WEEK and i literally wanted to kill myself
>>
>>29497972

Holy shit kek

>used to work in a restaurant
>people asked for burgers without the bread or lettuce or tomato or onion or cheese or anything else
>people asking if bacon is kosher
>people who are "gluten sensitive"

Fucking shit just order the shit on the fucking menu
>>
File: 1462652968591.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1462652968591.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>>29496141
>haha I'm just giving you a hard time

nigger I'm out here in 100 degree heat cleaning up your mess and you try to fuk with me.
>>
>customer paying for order, hands me some bills
>ring it up in the computer
>"oh wait I have change"

>customer orders burger
>send it in to the kitchen where the order is printed out on paper
>"oh wait can you take x off of my burger"
>>
>>29500078
This

Originalerino familia
>>
>>29506895

Fucking communists

Blox
>>
File: 1463886331473.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463886331473.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>29506998
One time I had someone pull up in the mcdonald's drive through and order a toasted bun with cheese.
>>
>>29506570
honestly if you have shit missing from your bag regular from fast food your probably a shit customer and don't know how to order correctly. That has only happened to me like once in my entire life.
>>
>>29502298
Mostly it's to stop people from passing on/selling their ID to someone that's younger, or to someone looking to falsify who they are.
>>
>>29507041

"Im sorry ma'am that's not our menu, please order something on the fucking menu"
>>
>>29500581
What. Maybe its a euro thing but i have never heard of cooking burgers with the cheese on it. Here they cook the patty first and then put cheese on it afterwards.
>>
>>29506020
we should just exterminate all niggers like the vermin they are desu
>>
>>29500745
What exactly did the cops do to you

>mfw captcha has a pic of man's hand holding a woman's hand with a ring
>>
File: 1456640391285.jpg (8 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1456640391285.jpg
8 KB, 252x240
>before working, wasn't a racist
>after working, realize niggers really are just that, fucking niggers
>have a black woman come in asking for a refund because her pizzas were wrong, hands us the receipt
>notice the number is a regular I see constantly, nice, old, white woman
>call the number right in front of nig-nog
>"Hey, was everything alright with your pies last night, ma'am?"
>"Oh yes anon, they were delicious like always! How is your day?"
>"Sorry ma'am, can't talk, reasons for the call was because someone came off the street saying they bought your pizzas and demanding a refund with your receipt"
>"hahahahahaha, no, everything was fine"
>tell the nig-nog to get the fuck out and stop being a piece of shit scammer
>nig-nog instantly thinks I'm a racist
>badly want to go off and say I wouldn't be a racist if her race didn't try to be niggers every day

Niggers. She is right though, definitely racist now.
>>
>>29503159
this makes me happy. fuck baby boomers
>>
>choosing to work with customers
Literally WHY would you even do this? I make 13 dollars as a prep cook at a fucking Chili's and all I do is the same stupid easy shit for five to eight hours every monday-friday then go home. Nobody fucks with me and I even get to listen to music. They don't even have specific out times for me so if I don't get enough hours in a week I'll milk the clock and even then they STILL don't fucking care.
>>
>>29503159
See this is a great way to fuck with people. So many people on the internet always have to go overboard with everything and suggest absolutely horrible and extreme punishments for shitty behaviour, which ironically makes them worse than the people they are complaining about. Its refreshing to see people who know how to respond accordingly.

/rant, i guess.
>>
>Working a seasonal job at a sandwich chain
>No back kitchen, all food is prepared in front of customers and crew reg switches between counter and prep
>I'm at counter one shitty morning
>Group of 50+ once-chads in men's wearhouse attire enter
>I take their order
>In the middle of punching it in one of them looks me in the eye and says "You're so poor." with the most dipshit smile on his face
>The other two are sitting their dumb asses right on the tables which someone had just wiped down
>I don't react to them, just do the shit and give them their food
>Chill ass manager put plastic wrap in one of the sandwiches
why would you say that to the people making your food
>>
>>29496141
Anyone else work at a Giant Eagle?
>>
File: 1444408595565.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1444408595565.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>29506921

>get fired from Walmart for using a sick day years ago
>keep vest because fuck 'em, that's why
>move to another state a few years later
>realize I still have vest
>get fake name tag for it that says Bubba
>occasionally on day off go to walmart and wander about with vest on
>whenever a customer interacts with me, direct them the wrong way, pretend I'll go to get the thing they want and just continue to wander about, etc.
>do this sporadically enough and at enough different locations that I never get caught
>move to another state and continue my shenanigans until they phase out the vests

It was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>29506998

I usually keep alterations simple, like hold the tomatoes because they're usually unripe or gross. If the place is slammed, I just pick them off myself. If they fuck up the order, no big deal, I only go back if they forgot the cheese because I'm paying extra for that shit and don't make a fuss because life is too goddamn short and the wagebros are probably high or drunk just to get through that miserable job.
>>
>>29507237
They raped him
>>
>>29505687

sounds a lot like TJ MAXX or Winners
>>
>>29500662
I hate those people
>implying being able to regurgitate temporarily memorized information means getting a good job high paying job
I wish it was like that, but it's not
>>
>>29504566
The people complaining here are equally shitty so dont take it too seriously. You are a good person. I would suggest you to be a bit more firm with people though so they dont mistreat you as much.
>>
>>29496229
how DARE you question your overlords GUARDS GUARDS
>>
>recommend random product to customer that's looking around
>they actually buy it
MERCANTILE LEVEL INCREASED
>>
>Working graveyard at liquor store
>Unkempt old man walks in, long straggly hair
>Meanders around for a while, finally gets a handle of Popov
>While I'm checking him out he looks at me, stares into my eyes blankly and says
>Such a pretty young mouth. Wish I could fit in there
>Okay Sir
>He pays and leaves

I'm an ugly fat guy.
>>
>>29500745
>Clear instance of police brutality
>Clearly caused your permanent disability
>Not suing the ever living piss out of them for pain and suffering and police brutality
>>
>>29507576
Because they have no sense of decency.
In the 2 years I worked at a mcdonald's, only a handful of people would say thank you. I heard genuine comments from people maybe 10 or so times in those 2 years.
>>
>>29497972
>white middle aged married women

Hands down the worst customer demographic ever.

Last year I worked door to door selling alarms. If I knocked on the door and a middle aged white lady answered, I apologized, told them I had the wrong house and left.
>>
>>29500552
>shoplifted items are deducted from my paycheck
Holy shit that's legal?
>>
>>29500552
>Do I judge you for coming in every night on the way home for a 750 of Vodka? Yes, I do
Sorry for employing you, kek
>>
>>29508398
No, I think he's referring to his bonus check. I'm a sales vendor inside walmart, and some of the employees have told me that the percentage of goods stolen from the store actively affects their quarterly bonus check.
>>
>>29496236
Feel too much like a creep to touch someones hand
>>29496255
You think a robot of all people would understand the excruciating agony of making eye contact...
>>
>>29501874
Nothing. Its good to have referrals
>>
>>29508481

The bills are long enough to give to someone without touching them.
>>
>>29496338
>anyone I don't like is a hick

Who is anyone on this board to cast stones, anyway? We're more degenerate than hicks

Frankly I feel a kinship with niggers and hicks, being that we're all welfare queens.
>>
>>29508586
A thread of people complaining about their jobs and they're all welfare Queens

Stop
>>
>>29505187
When this happens I like to act insecure and worried
>go back of house
>wait 2 minutes
>make scuffling noises
>walk back out

Hey I heard you had a problem.
I'm the manager, what can I do for you?

They flip the fuck out, I cum buckets.
>>
>>29503566
Also about 80% of the clientele in the south.

I was primarily back of house, and really good at both the work and shift coordination, but shift leaders had to cross-train and do foh too. Every time I came in and saw myself on the front line-up, I had to stop myself from walking out.

Eventually I didn't stop myself.
>>
>>29501288
>not being able to diffuse a situation
>blaming others for misunderstandings
>being mad
>ever
i don't get mad at customers. my iq is 150. it's like you people don't even comprehend how your shitty customer service is pissing them off even more.
>>
>>29506794
It was a spelling error. What Anon meant to say was "designing memes for customers".
>>
>>29500864
you
you get me
>>
>>29508952
>150
If you're so smart then why are you shit posting in a retail thread
>>
Anybody here a pizza delivery man? Seems like it would be a pretty chill job getting to ride around in my car all night bringing pizzas to people.
>>
Have fun collecting tips for gas
.>>29509218
>>
File: 1464994424111.png (786 KB, 662x614) Image search: [Google]
1464994424111.png
786 KB, 662x614
>Nigger who brings their rabble of screaming kids
>Old woman who thinks she can treat everybody like shit because she's a wrinkley old fuck and then leaves in a bad mood wailing about how she'll never be back because we couldn't help her with her ridiculous demands
>Mouthbreather shitfuck with a million coupons who takes ages to pack their items
>Angry middle aged bitch who refuses to buy anything but a very specific brand that we never carried to begin with
>People who think "the back" is some magical realm where every item in existence resides
>Faggots who leave stuff in the wrong aisle
Honest to Christ, I should be allowed to carry a large calibre handgun for the specific purpose of executing all of the above on the spot
>>
>>29496569
>I hate the south and right wingers! Why is Stephen Combert so based? America is Idiocracy basically

lol ok redd.it how's 8th grade going

Most chads I know these days are rather left wing actually.

But then most chads I know are also nice.

You have a lot wrong about our social superiors.
>>
>>29498040
He's probably just fucking around. You berniebros can't handle the bantz I see.
>>
Whenever I end up going out to eat with my family I always excuse myself to the restroom super early, find the waiter/waitress and hand them $20 as an in advance tip because I know my mother is going to be a complete cunt about:

1) Air conditioning making it too cold
2) Waiter/Waitress going to take too long to come back to get drinks/order/etc.
3) Food taking to long to be made (wtf mom how the fuck are you going to make a baked chicken in less than 30 minutes are you fucking dumb you made that 3 nights ago holy fuck)
4) Food being too cold because steam isn't coming off it.
5) Minimum one thing "wasn't right" and she doesn't want to pay for it
6) Manager being contacted if waiter/waitress doesn't fix one of the above immediately

And if it happens to be a large family event with both my mother and her sister, I give them $100 in advance. I'm not even rich, I just know how fucked up their day is about to be.
>>
>>29509379

I promise you those aren't chads, maybe compared to you though.
>>
>>29509601
>Being ashamed of and apologizing for your own mother

Death of the west in action folks.
>>
>>29500267
>He can't feel tough without a knife in his pocket.
You do know security is trained in unarmed knife combat right? he would have probably curb stomped a bitch nigga like you.
>>
>>29509649
Eat shit, faggot. Everyone knows that American mothers are entitled swine and are the scum of the earth. You clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>29508148

Fucking 10/10

Ultra kek.

I heard liquor stores have some unique customers
>>
>>29509601

You're based as fuck

Bless you
>>
>>29506020
Are you gay and named Adam.
>>
>>29509649

She's an enormous cunt. I do not support cunts.
>>
>get degree back in may
>Have to go back to shitty retail job until something better pops up
>2 days after I start I get hired at a CPA firm

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>29509601

Wouldn't it just be easier to tell your mom to quit being such a cunt? Get your dad and siblings onto her about it as well.
>>
>>29507781
That actually sounds super fun
>>
>>29500827
To be fair some systems let you enter prices without the manager key. Like I worked at Weis markets and if I was particularly jaded that day and something wasnt scanning I'd just ask them what it cost and put it in or sometimes just throw it in bag without it scanning.
>>
>>29509846

I tried when I lived with her, but I don't anymore.

Main problem is my father is gone 4 days a week (pilot) and he just doesn't give a fuck in general.

My mother's entire side of the family is like that though. Super entitled, women always bitching, all the males constantly at work, drunk, high, or just not paying attention.

Funny, because all the working has lead them to successful lives, so none of them will ever run out of money either. It's a tragedy.
>>
>>29500889
Engineerfag here, we're all nobodies
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.