[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people try to make white people the butt of the joke but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (314 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 600x450
Why do people try to make white people the butt of the joke but fail? Look at >>29478308

>Banana
>Oreo
>Coconut

These are all words that try to make other races feel bad for trying to be white. What's wrong with trying to be like one of the most intelligent races on the planet? All the white joke boil down to "lol ur proper and educated." What dumb fucking bullshit. I'm proud to be white and no shitty races can say otherwise.
>>
>When you white and can't handle the bantz
>>
>>29490132
Nice niggerspeak faggot
>>
Because /r9k/ have been infected with nigger redditors
>>
>>29490282
Pretty much. Just see a few "faces of r9k" threads for proof
>>
LITTLE W-
>>
>>29490091
>>29490154

Fucking hypocrisy

>Whites call blacks niggers, chimps and WeWazKanz

>Acceptable

>Blacks ironically joke that about whites

>Whites get butthurt

Fuck off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.