[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD is the robot approved drug, it does not alter your mind in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: pepelsd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepelsd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
LSD is the robot approved drug, it does not alter your mind in any way. All robots should take this drug as it only expands your mind, LSD is so amazing. Only true robots take LSD, so all Pepe posters should take it!

Stupid nonLSDcucks get off my board!
>>
File: 1464192135562.gif (309 KB, 309x360) Image search: [Google]
1464192135562.gif
309 KB, 309x360
>>29486637
Bro this. Ive been doing acid on the reg for about two years now and i decided to sell, just got 100 tabs to sell because everyone should try this atleats once
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 225x225
Are you trying to give allot of robots bad trips?

If so thats pretty devilish.
>>
I've only done it once and it was 125. One of the best experiences i've ever had.
Spooky at times but the spooky stuff intrigued me so much. Stared at myself in the
mirror for about half an hour. Really fun, have a friend that wants to do more together.
>>
>>29488229
Can anyone tell me how it was on 200+? Thats what i want to try next.
>>
Psychedelics are the norman hallucinogens, true robots take dissociatives
>>
>>29488328
fatta
>>
>>29486637
>Want to try LSD
>Absolutely nowhere to be found in my area
>Bitcoin too expensive to buy now
>>
I've taken it several times, I had my first bad trip the other day, I shouldn't take it around other people anymore it just ruins everything
>>
>>29488367
find an old hippie, they always carry around that shit.
>>
>>29488367
1p-LSD is a thing. Get it on the clearnet with a credit card or bank transfer or something.
>>
> Take psychedelics
> All your anxiety about being a NEET, KHV, hiki is amplified, 100x.

I felt severe loneliness while I was on mushrooms, also had strange delusional thoughts. It cured my suicidal ideation, but as an experience I wouldn't recommend it to others.
>>
>>29488094
>Terrence McKenna

I'm glad he's dead, I hope the cancer caused him and his family excruciating pain as he was dying

>>29486637
>LSD

Please open up a new tab and press the small 'x' on the /r9k/ tab. LSD is a normie drug, it forces you to learn more about yourself and confront your issues. It makes the user believe that their chemically induced experiences are in any way meaningful or insightful.

Normie drugs:
>weed
>shrooms
>LSD
>MDMA
>le dxm
>prescription amphetamine, benzos, mild opiates

Robot drugs
>cocaine
>heroin
>all deliriants except DXM
>all dissociatives except ketamine
>prescription barbiturates, strong opiates
>experimental RCs (specifically stimulants such as the beta-ketone family or beta-PEA)

mkay
>>
>>29488510
>Take psychedelics
>All your anxiety about being a NEET, KHV, hiki is amplified, 100x.

This is what happened to me. Although it did have some educational value, so to speak, it was a terrible, horrible experience. I thought highschool was bad. This was worse, by some measure. I would not recommend these drugs to self hating hiki shut ins.

>x100

This is hardly an exaggeration. It's really that bad
>>
>>29488616
DXM is a dissociative Mr. Derp

Heroin and other opiates are for degenerates. DXM is glorious.
>>
>>29488616
>I'm glad he's dead, I hope the cancer caused him and his family excruciating pain as he was dying

How come? Care to explain that at all?
>>
File: 1451644223946.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1451644223946.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>29488616
>cocaine
>not normie
>>
>>29488616
Your list is wrong and you should feel bad
>>
>>29488280
at 200
you start to get some good visuals (I got almost none except for a little meltiness and peculiar perception on 100)

you can stare at anything and it will regale you with crazy shit. carpet looks like the surface of jupiter, clouds reveal incredible mandelbrot shapes, etc. Asphalt looks super melty.
>>
>>29488367
>posting that image with that filename
>thinking you need to spend $500 to buy any bitcoin
>being retarded
>>
Should I get a sitter for 4.5 grams of shrooms if I handled myself fine on 200ug of lsd and 1.5g shrooms?
>>
>>29488748
>Sperging out about the filename
>Implying ANYONE else is autistic enough to care about filename>content
>Buying bitcoin during a price bubble that will obviously and inevitably pop
Here's your (you) you filthy faggot
>>
>>29488977
>>Buying bitcoin during a price bubble that will obviously and inevitably pop
you only need to buy $40 worth. You don't need to fucking invest your life savings
>>
>>29488616
Remarks like the ones you just mentioned make me cry myself to sleep. LSD helps robots immensely as it has because this board is full of delusions as are you who thinks cocaine is not a normie drug. Run along now and let others experience drugs the way they choose to nobody needs your bullshir advice
>>
>>29488829
I never had a sitter for anything, since I'm actually a robot, unlike you, you normie invader. Just buy a bunch of benzos, Xanax is literally free these days.

>>29489050
I bought $250 worth of bitcoin at 400 and spent it when the price was 500 to more than 600. Lucky lucky so lucky.
>>
>>29488510
Psychedelics made my anxiety much less severe and cured all my neurotic bullshit (germophobia and like half a dozen similar autistic problems).

I do feel extremely lonely while coming down sometimes and that sours the experience when that happens.
>>
>>29489108
Man I wish I had bitcoins when it was at 400. I haven't used the darknet ever since Agora and Abraxas went down, I've gone full clearnet since then, good time for dissociative RCs now even if mxe is gone.
>>
>>29489166
The only disso I ever tried is ketamine (also DXM) and I don't really enjoy the dissociation effect. That really sucks, because all the cool psychs have cross tolerance like crazy, benzo tolerance is over 9000 for weeks, opioids are expensive and addictive, and stims are too unhealthy for regular use.

I just want to be fucked up as often as possible ;_;
>>
>>29488426
has anyone ever tried this?
>>
>>29489254
Are you retarded? 1P-LSD is pleb as fuck. Everyone with half a brain has moved on to ALD-52 by now. It's superior in every way.
>>
>>29489254
What you mean 1p-lsd specifically or ordering RCs in general? 1P-LSD is pretty much same as lsd, but legal from what I've heard.
>>29489233
Dissos have the same problem of tolerance and cross-tolerance, I think all drugs do.
>>
>>29489254
I buy 1P now. Much cheaper and easier to get. Doesn't last as long, but other than that it's great.
>>
Dont take psychedelics if you hate yourself. Personally even weed fucks me up.
>>
>>29489292
Both, but mostly RCs in general. Seems like a weird legal gray area (in the US, at least.)
>>
File: 1465895632376.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465895632376.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>Bitcoin too expensive to buy now

L O L, nigga.
>>
>>29489384
>Seems like a weird legal gray area
It is. Don't worry too much about the legal aspect, that's more something for the ones selling it to worry about. It's technically legal for them the sell all that stuff, just not for human consumption so often times there'll be warnings on your drugs stating it's not for human consumption with a skull symbol and such. Worst cops can do to you is confiscate it.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>29489166
>Not using AB like a good goy

Exit scams are natural.
>>
I'm in NE Florida and would like to try LSD or DMT. Does anyone know where I can go for these experiences? I'm white, so you know I'll pay
>>
>>29489497
>LSD
darknet
>DMT
you can buy the bark powder and extract it yourself

there are good guides for both of these processes if you google
>>
>>29489497
SURE, not LE. We sure do trust in you since you're a FELLOW member of the White race like us!
>>
>>29489453
That's more or less what I figured. I just tend to be a little paranoid about it. Although that might be a good sign the whole thing isn't for me, anyways.

Any good sites you can recommend?
>>
Fuck you, psychedelics are one of the most anti-robot things out there. I think this is probably an intentional troll, because you know a handful of people will respond the way I am. Go die in a fire, OP.
>>
File: 1463676765953.jpg (187 KB, 638x876) Image search: [Google]
1463676765953.jpg
187 KB, 638x876
LSD is awesome, I get intense social anxiety on the comedown though, not bad if I'm inside, or alone. I had a panic attack coming down in a restaurant one time, felt like I was gonna shit myself, couldn't read numbers, couldn't focus my attention, and the food tasted horrible. Luckily I was in good company.

It was such a terrible experience, that it put my baseline, sober anxiety in perspective. I haven't had panic attacks like that since I was a young kid, and I think I spent most of my life trying to repress those moments.

I think the "reboot" analogy works really well with LSD, it completely flushes your brain away into insanity, and then you slowly build it back up from it's foundation, which can allow you to notice assumptions made in your thinking.
>>
>>29489566
This be the one I use https://chemicalstory.com/?v=d3dcf429c679
>>
is lysergi.com legit? i wanna get some 4-aco-dmt and ald-52

also, how does psychedelia mix with schizophrenia? i used to trip a lot but then i went crazy and got put on meds. my friend says it's still possible to trip while on antipsychotics but i'm a bit scared...
>>
>>29489594
Or you just think about how shitty a person you are for 12 hours and end up worse off than you were in the first place.
>>
>>29489633
I've heard that site is good. Antipsychotics will not work with psychedelics. They cancel each other out. Unless you want to recklessly consume enormous quantities to try and fight out if you can overpower it, in which case if you succeed you'll probably end up psychotic, because guess what, you're fucking schizophrenic.
>>
LSD can really fuck up your mind. I wouldn't recommend any robots who are in a bad emotional place to try it out. Just don't. If you are a robot maybe weed, everything else is bro or festivaltier
>>
>>29489658
If you aren't in a bad emotional place, you aren't a robot. That's pretty key criteria there.
>>
>>29489650
thanks, warning taken, i plan on getting a tripsitter who can take me to a hospital if necessary, i suppose i might try procuring some benzos as well for another safety measure
>>
>>29489724
I think the anti-psychotics will suffice as safety measure
>>
>>29489757
There's also a chance they'll make it so nothing happens. Assuming he's taking them regularly and there's a constant level of them in his body.
>>
>>29489829
That is a pretty good point
>>
>>29486637
>drug, it does not alter your mind in any way
are you stupid? that is literally the point of taking any drug. you sound like those idiots who say weed cures cancer and LITERALLY does nothing wrong.
>>
>>29486637
>drug that enhances your every emotion is for emotionaly wrecked people
have fun with your nightmarish bad trips

and yes, i have tried it, 7 hours of hell and 5 hours of nice, comfy comedown. It was pretty great, but it's certainly not for everybody like: "go buy it and drop it right now".
Aprroach with care, know your substance, set and setting etc.
>>
File: 1440354075126.jpg (28 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1440354075126.jpg
28 KB, 500x581
>>29488616
DXM isn't a deliriant you dumbfuck.
Cocaine is shit and most normal people have done it.
>>
Why do I have mental breakdowns most of the time when I take mushrooms? Everyone on the interweb says they have a great time, but it's living hell for me.
>>
>>29490108
He is probably confusing it with DPH
>>
>>29490125
>Everyone on the interweb says they have a great time
That's because they're normans.
>>
>>29489947
Dude... like, if everybody smoked pot, then there wouldn't be wars and shit. *Cough cough* Because, like, everybody would be too busy smoking pot and eating munchies you know *breaks into fit of juvenile snickering*
>>
>>29490108

Tried coke once. All I felt was sweat and discomfort. Boring shit. Coffee did better.
>>
>>29490167
Fun fact, Taliban smoke hash in battle
>>
File: 1464478125831.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1464478125831.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
>LSD is robot approved
>DMT isn't
Can someone explain please?
>>
Have you been as deep in the void as I, Anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iie6n4uvf4o
>>
>>29490198
Ashame sativas have always been so much harder to come by
>>
Anyone try DMT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca5tZ2njgq4

Anyone have a similar experience?
>>
>>29488280
The lsd scene is very under dosed even on the Web. A good 115ug tab is enough for a mildly introspective trip. A true 200 tab will be very deep, lots of visuals.
>>
>>29486637
> it does not alter your mind in any way.
this is absurdly false. LSD can affect major changes in your psyche. They can be good or bad.

Generally, if you have had a troubled past or are a generally unhappy person with a lot of shame, fear, or regret, you should avoid psychedelics until you are a more well-balanced person. They can trigger nasty episodes of personality change that leave you unable to cope with life.
>>
>>29490307
The one time I had a breakthrough DMT dose I just saw a bunch of weird shapes
>>
>>29490378
he meant as in you think like you normally would sober. Ttttterence McKenna put it well "When you do ketamine the first thing you realize is that you are not nervous about doing ketamine any more, when you do DMT (and LSD) that doesn't happen. You still think and feel the same, you are still you, even when you are away in this strange place"
>>
>>29486637
Did it, woke up in psycho ward.
Definitely not a robot drug. Do not do it fellows.
>>
>>29490449
that is bullshit
i mean you kinda think similarily, but the visuals aren't the only thing that's happening on LSD.
>>
>>29490505
how much did u do
>>
>>29490505
>No greentext story.jpg

Anon, I notice your interesting post is completely devoid of an interesting, easy to follow greentext story. Would you pretty please remedy this situation senpai?
>>
>did acid
>got schizophrenia and HPPD

Not fun lads
>>
>>29490552
Not sure, but I guess about 200microgramms.
I had the same experience again later with proscaline.
I got psychotic and did stupid shit like hitting my friends and running around with nothing but my boxershorts on.
Next day no memory.
>>
>>29490525
Well for me at least this is true. The visuals and different trails of thought kind of get in the way of who you think you are. They shred your ego to the point were you are your truest self, for me at least. Alcohol, cocaine, ketamine and other are some that I have tried that have altered who I am. When I am on these I often think "holy shit I'm different, this isn't me ", while on DMT, LSD ect I think "This is the real me, I'm not faking anymore".
>>
File: 1430373578157.jpg (73 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1430373578157.jpg
73 KB, 1024x575
>>29490598
see
>>29490587

original faggot content desu
>>
>>29490629
>while on DMT, LSD ect I think "This is the real me, I'm not faking anymore".

If it's not permanent, if it's not there all the time, then it can't be trusted. If it's not a reliable thing, and you end up just living in the shadow of the high's memory, then it's very possible it could have just been an illusion. Don't forget that.
>>
File: 1452884289255.jpg (410 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1452884289255.jpg
410 KB, 800x800
>>29486637
>illegal drugs
>robot

chose one you fucking stoner normie
>>
>>29490629
i kind of get that, but often get overwhelmed by anxiety while on LSD, it kind of denies me being my true self. I feel more true on MDMA because of that. too bad it fries your brain.
>>
>>29490587
Would love to but unfortunately I can't really remember anything.
Next day was told that I ran around without my pants or shirt, was totally psychotic, didn't understand logic or language anymore. Emergency had to come, restrain me and keep me till next day.
Was one of the most embarrassing things that ever happened to me.
>>
>>29489294
I read about some kid who tripped for like 15 hours on it
>>
you will either become dulled or psychotic depending on your personality. drugs don't improve anyone.
>>
>>29488367
You don't have to buy a whole bitcoin.. you buy the exact partial amount that equates to the amount you are spending.

Buying .15 of a bitcoin is possible
>>
Im tripping right now, check em
>>
Am I cool If I've only done mushrooms?

I've done them like 5 times and each time it gets better and better as I further explore what I can do with them. The first time I had a mental breakdown, and the most recent time I danced my balls off at a surf grunge concert.
>>
>>29490824
What are you tripping on brotendo?
>>
>>29490857
will i need a sitter for 4.5g of shrooms, if it's my first time at that kind of dose
>>
>>29486637
agree with you fella, LSD is just fun as hell and makes you see shit differently, my normie friends do it with me though and they're so disgustingly "normie"ish about it.
>hey dude let's talk about like the universe and stuff
>okay [talks about some fairly well established philosophical concepts about the ultimate fate of all life]
>woah dude you're trying too hard to be edgy
>>
File: weed.jpg (517 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517 KB, 1382x922
>>29490698
>If it's not permanent, if it's not there all the time, then it can't be trusted.

You misunderstand what I meant, we all know deep down who we are, but we often pretend to be something were not. For me I went through a faze were I wanted to be more like the dude from The Big Lebowski, because I thought his attitudes towards life would help me being a fucking loser NEET. When i tried LSD during this faze, I dropped the act. I was who I was and nothing more. I remember when I started tripping and I saw visuals I said "That's fucking cool man, that's fucking cool", only to be hit with a wavw of disgust at how fake I was being. On coke, ketamine ect, my persona, attitudes towards life and demeanor change, as though I was a different person.

btw dropped the dude act right after lsd because I realized what made the dude great was he was being himself, and also being a NEET isn't "cool".
>>
>>29490890
you should always have a sitter fagorini
>>
>>29490890
That's a gram or so more than an 8th which is my recommended dosage. Ya I wouldn't be by yourself doing that. Might not need a babysitter persay, but do it with someone else or at a place where you know you'll be fine,
>>
>>29486637
Fucking rights bro! I love LSD! Changed my life for the better. Not even kidding. Expand your mind robots. Learn to think for yourself, not what society thinks. Your an outcast already anyway, might as well explore your reality in depth
>>
>>29490963
"no"

two four oh seven
>>
>>29486637
shit makes me retarded. fuck your stupid ass drug. you're dying, that's the feeling of poison. when you slowly die you get the same euphoric feelings. though, I don't think they are very euphoric
>>
>>29490963
You do not need one if you are experienced.
>>
>>29491045
>stupid ass drug. you're dying, that's the feeling of poison. when you slowly die you get the same euphoric feelings. though
You are wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin, so I won't
>>
>>29491102
He's right tho.
What he speaks is truth.
>>
>>29491147
Dying before death. Sunset.
>>
>>29491147
It's not, first of all you need to learn how drugs work, they change the way your brain communicates with itself, toxicity is a by-product and lsd is particularly known for being remarkably non-toxic for such a potent drug, as of yet no one has ever died from it yet.
>>
>>29491213
I know about pharmacokinetics.
What he said is very close to the truth.
>>
people have been totally fucked from it, probably plenty of suicides and accidents on it too
>>
LSD is a shitty drug, its not even pleasant.
Ok, the optics are somewhat nice, but its a very exhausting experience and really not worth the hassle.
>>
I've done LSD, psilocybin, DMT, mescaline and cocaine. I wish I could say psychadelics were my favorite, but they weird me out (which is crazy cuz I thought I was a very weird person). I wish psychadelics were fun for me like shrooms were my very first time. But now alcohol is the only drug I even sort of like any more.
>>
>>29490745
>be me
>get LSD from friend because I'm a norman shitstain
>take LSD
>thought it would be like this
>but instead this happened
>next thing I remember, I'm in a hospital room
>doctor says "anon blah blah blah you did this"
>Mom tells me "Anon I can't believe you did this and this and that"
>mfw

This is just a more interesting and detailed format than "x and y happened the end"
>>
>>29488616
If you hate Terence McKenna, you're taking him wayyy to seriously. Terence McKenna is great because he tells everyone to think for themselves, and that his version of "reality" was, to an objective observer (a paradox of an idea) is no weirder than anyone else's.
>>
>>29491772
>which is crazy cuz I thought I was a very weird person
Iktf breh. The shooms and acid I took in highschool were an amazing time, so much fun.

Now, I just have mind breaking anxiety for two hours. I can't even finish a sentence because I'm so completely stressed out that I can't focus on one thing that long.
>>
>>29486637
I'd rather not get schizophrenia thanks.
>>
>>29491883
Fuck, my first trip was when I was 2014, sophmore year of college. Almost wish I had done some in high school, but all that was around was 25i-nBOMe (fuck that shit for real)

My theory was that I had just gotten more boring, and more adult-y, but then I realized that hormones might make the experience a lot easier, sort of like a synergy that runs on autopilot unless something really stressful happens around you. Just a theory though.

Also, as an adult I feel more compelled to "take things seriously", something I just recently realized is completely cultural and sometimes a bummer. Goofing around is fun, I'd probably be 10x funnier if people were able to handle adult responsibility without having to do the ego dance all the time. Probably why alcohol always has an appeal. "Hey look, it's an adult acting like a kid! But it's ok because booze!" Like if we just chilled out we could be like that all the time.
>>
>>29491978
Only happens if you have a family history of it.
>>
>>29486637
how do i get bitcoins, also do i need to encrypt my messages on the dark net markets?
>>
>>29492107
I have done very little encrypting of messages when I used darknet and never ran into trouble, but it is highly recommended that you though, I don't recommend doing what I did, always better to be safe than sorry. Bitcoins you get by trading whatever other currency you have for it, I used to use bitcoin.de
>>
>>29492202
doubt ill get arrested for buying a couple of tabs in the uk
>>
>>29492107
>Localbitcoins
>Moneypass
>get cash money
>Walmart
>send money to Philippines
>receive BTC
>download tails onto CD
>tumble BTC & send to new wallet on tails
>Alphabay
>order within your own country
>get P.O. box
>PGP your address
>Escrow only
>buy whatever
>receive package
>write "return to sender" on it
>open it a week later
>don't tell anyone.
>anyone

If police come, be a mime and you'll be fine.
Don't be stupid.
Reddit has a whole guide, but y'all are too gay to realize they're occasionally good for something
>>
>>29492266
i will follow this guide to the letter when i need to buy 1kg of heroin
>>
>>29486637
>LSD is the robot approved drug, it does not alter your mind in any way. All robots should take this drug as it only expands your mind, LSD is so amazing. Only true robots take LSD, so all Pepe posters should take it!

Looks like someone's addicted and wants to pass on their pain.
>>
>>29486637
How do I into microdosing?
>>
>>29492293
>Addicted to trippies

PAH
>>
File: 1365555131393.png (90 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
1365555131393.png
90 KB, 320x400
>>29492293
>LSD
>addiction
>>
>>29492293
You're a hardcore motherfucker if you get addicted to acid.
>>
>>29492288
Godspeed, and I sure hope you're white cuz otherwise it doesn't work nearly as well
>>
>>29492369
LSD is anti-addictive. Like, medically. Hardcore has nothing to do with it, reality probably just sucks that much for him.
>>
>>29492266
Does using a PO box really make any difference? Can you rent one without ID?
>>
original post
ding dong
>>
File: 1463348092126.jpg (34 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1463348092126.jpg
34 KB, 680x591
How easy is it to score hallucinogens? I'm too paranoid to buy off the deep web.
>>
>>29492407
Eh, not sure. Just an extra buffer cuz people get shit that isn't theirs in P.O. boxes all the time. You need an ID, but you also include your real name in the PGP'd address. No way around it, it's actually safer than trying to fabricate an identity for it believe it or not.

Fact is as long as the package is unopened when they bust in your door asking about it (always within a week) it doesn't matter if it has your name on it. Legally you were "going to return it because it wasn't yours".

At least, so I've read on Reddit. It's the only place I've seen info on that aspect of it.
>>
>>29492436
you can buy mescaline "legally" on ebay lol
>>
>>29492436
Also, Morning Glory seeds
>>
>>29492436
Also also, shroom spores don't contain the illegal compound psilocybin, so they're technically legal. Law enforcement cracked down on most sellers of grow kits though.
>>
>>29492498
>>29492519
>>29492555
All this sounds shady as fuck desu. I live near a "cooperative community" filled with old hippies, you think they'll have any?
>>
>>29492640
Give me some contact info, so we can talk in private
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>29492671
CIA here, didn't know DEA was running an op here too
>>
>>29492640
Morning Glory seeds are 100% legal, not shady at all. San Pedro cacti make a lovely addition to any home. Shroom spores are pretty sketchy though.

As for the commune, definitely. Just introduce yourself, don't go for the jugular, make a friend and mention you're trying to "find yourself" or some shit after a couple days.

>>29492671
not me lol don't give him shit
>>
>>29492436
Buy legal analogues off the clear net.

Are you American?
>>
>>29492671
>>29492698
Hey niggers, you're not on 4chan, you're part of MK Ultra. the internet hasn't even been invented yet, you're just a psych patient screaming about how you talk to weebs and neckbeards all day telepathically
>>
>>29492698
>>29492731
Yea I didn't think that was going to work. Whatever. I'm just having a hard time selling mushrooms where I live because I'm a shut in faggot loser with no friends or social contacts at all. This is a shit way to make money.
>>
>tfw want to order more L but 90+ degree weather would murder it in transit
I guess phenethylamines will do then...
>>
>>29492769
Haha yeah it is pretty hard to sell drugs when you don't know people, made a similar mistake once by buying way more lsd than I needed, ended up taking most of them in one month, built up quite a tolerance then.
>>
>>29492769
Honestly? yeah, shrooms go for 15/g around here, not nearly enough for a halfway decent income. If you had enough contacts to sell to to make a living, one of them would be a rat and you'd be in jail because Richard Nixon is a huge faggot who hated hippies and sucked Satan's cock.
>>
File: Derren Brown The Assassin.jpg (618 KB, 1724x1500) Image search: [Google]
Derren Brown The Assassin.jpg
618 KB, 1724x1500
>>29492762
>MK Ultra

It's Project Monarch now
>>
>>29492819
>>29492802
Plus selling psychedelics is asking for trouble. Some retard spergs out and his parents call the cops, or he runs around naked and the cops catch him, and he rats you out.
>>
>>29492833
Like CNBC is known for hard-hitting investigative journalism anyway
>>
>>29492819
Bill Hicks is overrated

Nixon was a legitimate crooked old guy who actually kind of gave a shit about being president, about the country. Opposed to the blatant Illuminati shills that cycle through the office now.
>>
>>29492833
What could they possibly want to use psychedelics for other than just scrambling someone's brain who knows too many secrets? At that point just kill them, it'll cause less media attention than someone just randomly going insane, and even straight people could recognize a drug freakout if they saw one if it was someone that mattered.
>>
>>29492819
15/g

lel, I can't get rid of them for 25 an eighth

>>29492839
You don't sell to kids
>>
>>29492882
Nixon is the most robot president, hence why I have a soft stop for him.
>got accepted to Harvard but too poor to attend
>mocked by normies at college for being poor and uncharismatic
>only able to get a wife by slowly wearing her down
>beaten by Kennedy (aka Chad)
But, he went from loser to the most powerful man in America. Pretty inspiring imo.
>>
>>29492882
Overrated =/= bad. Besides he's old as shit and nobody I know knows him, so I don't mind mentioning him occasionally.

I kind of agree with you about govt now though
>>
>>29492894
They can use psys, plus other forms of bodily torture, to literally program alternate personalities into someone that will, on command, carry out assassinations (plus innumerable other functions), and then entirely forget about it, so that even if they are given a lie detector test afterwards, they will pass.
>>
>>29492933
He also ended the vietnam war.
>>
>>29492947
Hicks made the mistake of thinking that being a rebellious, raging, edgy autist posed a threat to their control of the public mind. That he could shout and rage them out of power. 4chan and /pol/ have made the same mistake, actually, in their own sense.

But it doesn't work. They can manipulate anger and arrogance so, so easily, to turn the people against each other. This was how they stifled the 9/11 truth movement: by having the controlled opposition move the conspiracy theorists into the direction of anger, righteousness, and rebelliousness.
>>
>>29492948
Idk man that just seems like so much energy. I believe that it's happening, but nowadays just fucking send a self-destructing drone or something, it'd be a hell of a lot more reliable than "programming people"
>>
File: 43095904358.jpg (117 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
43095904358.jpg
117 KB, 678x531
>>29492992
>by having the controlled opposition move the conspiracy theorists into the direction of anger, righteousness, and rebelliousness.
Pic extremely related
>>
>>29492992
I agree, he was absolutely obnoxious and was actually pretty blinded by his "I'm right everyone is sheep" shtick. But I'd rather have him than nothing
>>
>>29491772
>mescaline
How was this? Would you recommend it for a khhv neet hiki incel shutin who hates himself?
>>
>>29492995
And traceable.

We're talking about the people who would tie a suspect down and inject them with heroin until they were good and hooked, then offer them more when the withdrawl kicked in in exchange for secrets.

They do not give a single fuck about people, they care about deniability.
>>
File: 34534543543.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
34534543543.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1593
>>29492995
>it'd be a hell of a lot more reliable than "programming people"

You'd be surprised. There is an excellent television special from the UK that covers this subject very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

A drone, for example, will cause people to start asking: Who owned the drone?

A mind controlled patsy will completely put a stop to that problem. They can easily divert heat to whichever segment of society they want to bring under pressure.
>>
>>29493041
>khhv neet hiki incel
only word I understand in that is neet lol.

But yes, mescaline is the only psychedelic (besides MDMA) which causes euphoria almost every time. It's like a normal trip, except if shit goes south its 70% easier to turn it back around to happy times.
>>
File: 1460569678025.jpg (66 KB, 366x420) Image search: [Google]
1460569678025.jpg
66 KB, 366x420
>>29493066
>only word I understand in that is neet lol
>>
>>29493066
>Mescaline
>Feel-good drug

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>29493051
reminds me of that /b/tard who put nicotine patches on his gf while she slept so she'd stay with him.

I can see the deniability angle though. And I definitely believe they're sociopathic enough to do it.
>>
>>29493038
To a lesser degree, Carlin also made the same edgelord mistake, although he was less arrogant than Hicks, and so was alot more flexible in getting out his message. He was also just more creative and funnier to start with.
>>
File: 1466296546255.jpg (98 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466296546255.jpg
98 KB, 664x1000
>LSD IS THE LAST THING YOU RETARDS NEED

Not a joke. Of course you fucktards would never be able to find good acid. You would get stuck with some kind of "research chemical".

And even if you did you have absolutely no good experience with reality to begin with. It's really not for the depressed and angsty.

You'll start jumping to all kinds of insane explanations for things that have been bothering you because you suddenly feel unburdened and before you know it your head will be spinning like a centrifuge pressing your brains against your skull until they burst out of your ears.

Seriously try going outside first you miserable pieces of shit.
>>
>>29493078
yeah, ree and all that
>>29493097
I mean, it was for me? And Erowid agrees with me. Almost everyone describes it as a natural candyflip
>>
>>29493097
Also, I didn't say it was a "feel-good" drug. I've seen people freak out on too much MDMA. psychedelics are challenging, but rewarding if you're not retarded.
>>
>>29492992
hey wow look some one on here is saying something true and incredibly important
>>
Who /600ug of lsd/ here?
Amazing experience
>>
>>29493116
Do you perhaps go to Uboa chan?
>>
>>29493143
Imo there's only one way to beat them: If everyone was just simply a better person, it would limit their ability to manipulate us, which they are primarily able to do by manipulating our various vices and character flaws as individuals. This is what I think is a winning strategy, that I picked up from an anon in a psy thread on /b/:

1) Be an honest, hardworking person
2) Take care of yourself
3) Be there for your family
4) Be happy with what you have
5) Be interested in helping others

If everybody could and was willing to be these five things, then the Illuminati would have to respect us goyim more.
>>
>>29493120
I've had nothing but bad experiences, but fair enough.

Same with DMT. People tell you to stay positive and calm, but I've only had nightmare trips.

And acid is next to impossible to find. Ironic, right? Meth is everywhere, other hard drugs seem to be moving into my little town like crazy, but acid and MDMA are rarities.

Any redneck can make meth in his trailer, LSD takes a skilled chemist and decent lab, hard to obtain ingredients. The war on drugs is fucking aimless, look at this shit.
>>
>>29493116
I agree, shrooms are much more newcomer-friendly. Really depends on your personality though. Check out this autistic guy (no, ACTUALLY autistic guy) have a blast on acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU8wxCdKIE
skip to 12:45 for hilarity
>>
>>29493220
>Any redneck can make meth in his trailer
Please do not perpetuate stereotypes that validate the white population replacement programs. We get enough shit as it is.
>>
>>29493231
I have autism and I handle acid pretty well
>>
>>29493220
That sucks bro. You've probably heard this a billion times but set and setting really matter.

DMT is just too much. I took it once accidentally and didn't even break through, and I can't imagine I'd be a functioning adult if I had.
>>
>>29493219
you're not wrong, but the construct of the family is so compromised for many people that its basically just a device of enforcing conformity.

The thing is that there needs to be something more engaging than the whole entire media to get peoples' attention and hold it to these and similar principles.

Fight Club is basically an example of the kind of social construct that is needed. People need to be given self-worth tied to a community. They need discipline. They need to be educated in critical thought. None of that is appealing to some one who is addicted to distraction.
>>
>>29493269
Maybe LSD is just better somehow for autistic people? I dunno. Personally I think every drug has its vibe, and it's vibe can change person to person, situation to situation, and from one point in your life to another, but maybe some wavelengths just naturally go together.

Aaaand now I've scared off the idiots who think I'm just a psychedelic bliss bunny
>>
>>29493335
>addicted to distraction.
The double-edged sword of psychedelics.

Alan Watts put it best. "If you get the message, hang up the phone."
>>
>>29493262
I live in the mountains and I call it like I see it.

Kids can make meth in a plastic bottle, LSD will literally cause your extremities to rot off if not handled properly, and even a slight hiccup can blow you to hell or (if you're lucky) just cost you money.

There is no money in LSD any more, it's a novelty for teenagers and young adults. Not addictive, not viable any more.

My point is that drugs that can actually help somebody who is trying to improve as a person are ignored for not being as much fun as uppers, so not many will take the risks necessary to make them for the few who want them.

It's fucked up.
>>
>>29492266
To add to this, also order some legal stuff to said P.O. box. If you just rent a P.O. box without receiving any mail (they have records of this) then it's gonna be hard to convince a judge that it wasn't for receiving the drugs. Also it's better to order something that's still embarrassing like used panties so that you have a good reason for not wanting the sender to know your home address.
>>
>>29493387
I've seen that quote attributed to at least half a dozen people by now.
>>
>>29493410
I agree. Luckily, we live in the future, and every day I read a new article about scientists saying psychedelics are totally radical
>>
Probably gonna trip on shrooms for the first time tonight, how much should I eat? I heard 2gs is the best to start off with. I have plenty of experience with lsd too. Does the species matter a while lot when it comes to the dosage?
>>
>>29493441
I'm a Wattsfag, it was him.
>>
>>29493335
>the construct of the family is so compromised for many people that its basically just a device of enforcing conformity.
Hmm that's kind of true actually.

>People need to be given self-worth tied to a community.
Without family to serve this purpose, some other kind of socially inclusive community will be required. Race would be the obvious next best thing, but the white nationalists communities are already extremely infiltrated and brainwashed with violent extremism. Religion could also work, hypothetically, but Christianity is really dumb. I've tried to talk to hardcore Church goers about the illuminati problem: they are absolutely convinced that the way to solve 100% of the world's problems is to put 100% of their faith that "God will just fix it all if we believe in him without doing anything else." And they perceive the notion of taking any kind of more direct or proactive role in society as a heresy that denies God's perfection.
>>
>>29486637
Mushrooms are way better than acid.
Come at me faggot.
>>
>>29493477
My first was 2gs and it was absolutely perfect. If you're nervous, do 1g, then 45 mins later do the other g. You most likely have psilocybe cubensis, which is normal and common. Penis envy is almost twice as strong (hint: it looks like a penis), and truffles are like 3x as strong. They're rare though, you shouldn't worry.
>>
>>29493471
I'm intrigued. How do I get to this future you speak of?

I see the 'studies' done on soldiers and terminally ill patients, but no indication that they'll ever be available outside of a clinical setting at high cost (cost to somebody, I remember reading about the ridiculous requirements for psyche trial chems) and used on very few people.
>>
>>29493510
I'd like to put my vote in for Buddhism.

Major tenets include:
>chill out, bro
>fuck it, nothing matters anyway
>don't stab people man, that's not cool
>>
>>29493477
Almost 99% of shrooms on the market are the same species: psilocybe cubensis. But yea, there are hundreds of different subspecies or strains, and the trips differ quite alot among them, despite the psychoactive chemical being the same.

Assuming you are not overestimating your previous experiences, 2g will be good for a first dose. I strongly advise against taking it and just sitting around your house, especially if you're going to be alone. Best to take it while going on a nice, long walk in nature. I'd also advise that you make tea out of it, so you can strain out the actual mushrooms, and avoid the nausea they can cause.
>>
>>29493531
Weiilii (sp?) Grows in my area. People say.

But fuck me running, never seen anything worthwhile here. Not once, I've read up on proper conditions and seasons for things said to grow here, looked in the 'right' places and never even found something worth closer examination.

How fucked up is nature here?
>>
>>29489281
Why is it better? It seems to basically be the same thing, if not less potent than lsd.
>>
>>29493594
>fuck it, nothing matters anyway

This is exactly why there are 1billion buddhists, but they don't really do much to actually make the world a better place. Their religion works extremely similarly to Christianity: How can we make a gigantic show about being a good person, but then not actually better the living conditions of ordinary people?

Christianity says "fuck Earth, focus on getting into heaven." Buddhism says "fuck Earth, focus on becoming enlightened"

I'm not an angel myself, but that kind of shit is fucking corrupt.
>>
>>29493559
Natural evolution has progressed to the point where a species of mammals built metal shells which allowed them to visit their moon, the first known organism in the universe to accomplish this. This was 47 years ago. Since then, they got bored with that and invented telepathy. Now they mostly argue about whether telepathy is ruining their concentration because everyone's thoughts bump into each other so much. Large groups are working on making minds out of pieces of hard rock they found in the ground. They expect they'll be done before the end of the century.

That's the future I'm living in.

Anyway, I'd be happy with highly regulated psychedelic use, at least it's something. And shit, maybe you SHOULD have to pass a mental health test before you're allowed to put that kinda shit in your brain.
>>
>>29493620
Fuck, I was planning on just staying at my house and eating them. I won't be able to go in nature, but I'll just watch nature documentaries and some Pink Floyd. Can I take stuff to counter the nausea prior to tripping like how people can take vitamin c prior to rolling to make it better?
>>
>>29493620
>and the trips differ quite alot among them, despite the psychoactive chemical being the same.
That's because it's more than 1 psychoactive chemical and the percentage of each differs from species to species, I believe at least 3 psychoactives are confirmed.
>>
>>29493594
yeah that has nothing to do with buddhism really

what you describe is a naive bastardization
>>
>>29493510
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the existing social structures are completely compromised.

That's why I propose making our own.
>>
>>29493680
The difference between Christianity and Buddhism is that Christianity is about an idea, Buddhism is about an experience. You really CAN become enlightened if that's what you want, and along the way you naturally build compassion, empathy and lower your impact on the Earth. That's the real game, to me. If we just lowered our impact, we could probably fit 7 billion people with a lot more comfort, instead of chasing some hedonistic cybertopia
>>
>>29493779
Not arguing that at all. I do wonder if a setting like "room with comfy chairs and medical people monitoring you" is a good setting, though.

And if people are still getting prescription meth, morphine and things even easier to overdose on, why the hell can't people get a single dose of LSD monthly as a scrip? It's a start.
>>
>>29493848
I know that's not how it really is, but I'm not gonna start explaining the 8-fold path on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>29493809
Samsara is an excellent tripping movie. No plot, just a bunch of chill nature landscapes and animals doing animal shit.
>>
>>29493887
You got better things to do?
>>
>>29493809
As for the nausea, just throw up if you feel like you're gonna throw up. Honestly #1 best working method.
>>
>>29493908
Oh hell yeah dude, I watched that last week tripping on lsd. Know any movies similiar to it, or any trippy movies in general? I've seen It's Such a Beautiful Day, Samsara, Interstellar, and Alice in Wonderland
>>
>>29493878
>room with comfy chairs and medical people monitoring you
I've heard of people having bad trips who get put in ambulances and immediately snap out of it. Professionals have strong calming vibes, they know how to take care of you because they've seen it a billion times and won't judge you.

Not saying that's how everyone will react though. My #1 pick will always be a nature environment.
>>
>>29486637
The only time I truly ever felt cured from my depression was a 4-5 month period after I used LSD. I used it a few more times over that period too, but from the first time I felt cured. It didn't last though. I kind of just forgot everything that happened on my trip.

I got some more acid, but it was some really bad shit. It just made me psychotic and ill.
>>
>>29493809
>I won't be able to go in nature, but I'll just watch nature documentaries and some Pink Floyd.
That might be a good alternative imo

>Can I take stuff to counter the nausea prior to tripping like how people can take vitamin c prior to rolling to make it better?
Not that I know of. Not everyone gets sick when they eat shrooms, but it's not uncommon. I sure as hell end up turning my guts inside out if I don't make tea. Even one gram can have me puking.

PS

It's an excellent idea to have some xanax or another barbiturate at hand just in case you need to knock out the trip. If things go south and you didn't take that precaution, you'll wish to hell you had. And, if absolutely nothing else, have some liquor at hand. Two shots and a long walk have saved my unprepared ass alot of suffering once.

You probably don't need me to tell you this, but remember not to overdo it on the parachute drugs: if things do go south, you're going to want to take 10 pills or down the entire bottle of booze as fast as possible to spare yourself. Not a good idea of course. The goal is just to settle your mind down.
>>
>>29493928
Actually samefagging the fuck out of this thread replying to people offering advice, and nobody seems to give a fuck about Buddhism. And that's cool, I'm not nearly the best or even moderately competent teacher. It did what I needed it to do for me and I might not have even been doing it right.
>>
>>29493955

Check our Don Hertzfeldts new short film. World of Tomorrow I think. It's very sad.
>>
>>29493978
I didn't realize how much I needed other people until I started taking these drugs. As a longterm hiki shutin, I had assumed I would of course prefer to take them alone, but other people just being there can actually really help you stay on course and not freak the hell out.
>>
>>29493955
I honestly don't recommend "trippy" stuff to people already tripping. It's too much, to me it has the effect of pointing a camera hooked up to a screen at that screen. Too much, and it multiplies it. If you enjoy it though, that's awesome. Normally I recommend something they can engage in. Conversation is actually really good for this, but if it isn't the right people then forget about it.
>>
>>29493955
baraka is samsara's prequel of sorts. kojaaniskatsi and it's sequels are similar too. I prefer actual docos to that heavy handed stuff like that, at least while on acid. each to their own I guess.
>>
>>29493993
Thanks a lot man, got some liquor on hand. Might make a thread later for trippy gifs and when's now that I think about it, I love late night /r9k/
>>
>>29494062
Taking them alone is actually the traditional way of doing them. There are confident trippers who if they ever tripped alone would freak the fuck out. Being able to trip with others is cool, but being able to trip with yourself is a very special thing.
>>
>>29486637
>LSD
>robot approved drug
>not PCP

are you even trying?
>>
>>29486637
Britfag here. Please tell me how I can get some LCD
>>
>>29488616
>prescription amphetamine
>normie

fucking retard hasn't experienced much
>>
>>29493809
Am I alone in finding pink floyd highly over rated for tripping? I've listened to their whole discography on acid and the only thing that appealed even slightly was their first album.
>>
>>29494162
>Omw to first party in college on party bus
>"Hey man you tryin to get on another level?"
>wtf...oh he means get high "what do you have?"
>"bath salts"
>"n-no thanks"
>get out of bus and immediately walk past a cop standing right outside the party
pretty fun night after that though
>>
>>29494162
muh nigga
Wish I could find some wet, but shit is practically non-existent where I live. I've done a lot of 3-meo-pcp though and love that shit.
>>
>>29494199
Idk, I went full OMG SO DEEP with Dark Side of the Moon
>>
>>29494234
>not getting on another level of comfort with a soothing bath
>>
>>29490917
this post was really funny to me
>>
>>29494288
Lmao I wish I had said something to that effect and bought it from him, woulda been worth the cash it just to see his reaction
>>
>>29494146
In retrospect, it suddenly seems that, of course, this would be harder to do alone.

I had developed this idea of myself being 'a tough loner,' and it's really just not true. I don't really even know what it means to manage things alone. Because I've never done that. What I've done is be a shutin neet that is alone. That's very different. As a NEET, I'm not required to be a strong person in anyway at all. I just sit around and do diddly all day everyday. But in that isolated context, I'd convinced myself that I was strong because I was alone. But nope... not really.
>>
>>29494199
You're not alone. I actually liked ABBA a lot more.

>>29494234
>he doesn't like enjoying a relaxing bath

>>29494244
3-meo is where it's at. My brother took me out barhopping while I was on it. Easily one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>29490917
My freshmen year- the post
Fuck people man, I wasn't even "trying to be deep", I can't help this is the shit I'm interested in.
>>
>>29494354
>I'm so smart and better than normal people

Be careful to give this too much attention. It might be true to some extent, but for the most part what this does is just lead you into arrogant, delusional bullshit
>>
>>29494322
I disagree, the capacity to be alone is something I (as a normie) see that my generation lacks more than anything else. Everyone is so used to CONSTANT EXPOSURE to people who validate their ideas, their feelings, what haircuts they get, what shoes they wear, everything.

You shaped yourself, which is in my mind the very Definition of an enlightened person. Other people just slip into the easiest mold they see. it's a different skill that is highly valued by society, but existentially these people are nothing but the whispers of the people around them
>>
>>29494404
That's the thing, it was never about me being smart. Idgaf about that, I just had a billion ideas about life and nobody to talk to them about who wouldn't just go "whoa dude trying too hard"

It's like you're trying to show someone a cool videogame and they just make fun of you cuz they don't care about it as much as you do. All I wanted was someone to bounce ideas off.
>>
File: the gradual happening.jpg (396 KB, 1536x817) Image search: [Google]
the gradual happening.jpg
396 KB, 1536x817
>>29494439
>the capacity to be alone is something I (as a normie) see that my generation lacks more than anything else

You've gotten wrapped up in /r9k/'s false dichotomy. It is already clearly established that, as a society, we are moving into a direction where people are going out and socializing much less, and prefer to stay home and be on the internet or with electronic entertainment. NWO here we come.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/08/shocking-study-reveals-millennials-dont-like-doing-stuff/

>You shaped yourself, which is in my mind the very Definition of an enlightened person.

I most definitely did not become a self-hating, depressed, socially anxious shut in because I am a person with alot of self control and discipline.
>>
How do you know you are getting LSD and not some shitty RC? Same thing with Ketamine. I just don't trust people but my friends swear that people would never do that because they want return customers.
>>
>>29494538
Maybe you're right.
The only advice I can offer you is that if something's wrong with you, then something is wrong with your lifestyle. Meditation really helps. As for social anxiety, the /r9k/'s mantra of "nobody gives a fuck about you" really is true, and I don't understand how y'all don't realize that should be an enormous relief.

It's amazing the kind of shit you can do in public and have absolutely no consequences except for a few weird stares. I once went to two different stores covered head to toe in paint and only one cashier bothered to ask me why I looked like that. People are selfish, and that basically means you can do whatever you want as long as you learn to stay out of their way.
>>
>>29488094
>>29486637

Same fagging telling mentally ill people that acid will solve their problems and not put them in an asylum
>>
>>29494489
Yea, I know. I can relate to that experience. That's why I gave you the warning I did.

>That's the thing, it was never about me being smart. Idgaf about that

Sure, it could not have been your initial intention. But that doesn't mean it will never be your intention. Everybody wants to be special, Anon.
>>
>>29494619
Testing kits. Also RC's taste bitter, LSD is tasteless. Also LSD is orally active, unlike RC's which if you immediately swallow them nothing will happen. Also LSD glows under a UV light.
>>
>>29494619
It's pretty easy to know when you're not getting ketamine, most RCs out there that come close have a much longer duration with one exception being 2-fluoro-ketamine which is more fun and more expensive so unlikely.
>>
File: 1459992104998.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
1459992104998.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>29494670
Shut up faggot LSD is awesome and if you are not a complete beta pussy you can handle it.
>Mfw I am taking 400iu of LSD tomorrow
>>
>>29494646
>As for social anxiety, the /r9k/'s mantra of "nobody gives a fuck about you" really is true, and I don't understand how y'all don't realize that should be an enormous relief.

Realizing that people are primarily focused on themselves has been a nice relief from general social anxiety, I can definitely relate to that. But unfortunately, in my case, there is also anxiety related to how I've failed and am failing close friends and family by being a lazy, porn addicted shut in, and it causes me alot of grief. Taking psys usually amplifies that by, like, 50x. It's absolute agony
>>
>>29494673
I basically decided that I don't even care about my own opinions, it's all a shitshow of biases and irrational preferences. All I want now is to show my parents I'm not a fuckup, my peers can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>29494743
Psychedelics aren't an easy thing for me to experience either, I basically quit for a few months ago and decided that I needed to start learning to make money and being independent before I dove to deep into the rabbit hole.

I think everyone should try psychs, but if it doesn't work, don't try to force it. It'll just make it worse. As for getting motivated, the thing that always slowly built up resolve for me was a long walk with good music in my earbuds, thinking about shit. Other than that, it's just something you gotta find in yourself, which is fucking hard.
>>
>>29486637
dude yes
LSD is the way
its forever and it's everything
>>
>>29494751
>I basically decided that I don't even care about my own opinions
Easy to say senpai
>All I want now is to show my parents I'm not a fuckup
That's cool, mate. Stick to that and go for it. Get in a groove.
>My peers can go fuck themselves.
Idk man. This may or may not be a good thing, depending on the peergroup. If they're screwoffs and unreliable people, then yea maybe just forget about them. But having friends isn't bad by itself. No need to burn good bridges.
>>
>>29494199
I love saucerful of secrets and division bell while tripping, those two albums just seem chill and fun to me
>>
>>29494888
dope trips

I'm not gonna be a dick to them, but recently I have been researching job opportunities and blowing them off so that I can figure out what kinda job I want that'll eat my soul the slowest lol
>>
>>29494256
it's not the music I didn't like but the vocals annoyed the fuck out of me while tripping.
>>
>>29494828
>I basically quit for a few months ago and decided that I needed to start learning to make money and being independent before I dove to deep into the rabbit hole.
This was my exact conclusion, as well.

>I think everyone should try psychs, but if it doesn't work, don't try to force it. It'll just make it worse.
However, I didn't want to learn my lesson, and I went back to them again. So I can also confirm that this is also 100% true.

>walks
If I can't enjoy a nice, safe walk, then there is definitely something wrong with me that needs serious consideration.
>>
>>29494956
yeah man, everyone should like walks. I read somewhere it helps you think or something.
>>
>>29486637
don't listen to OP, drugs are for losers
>>
Finding real Lucy is very difficult. I'd bet money that most people that claim to have tried it have probably done a research chemical
>>
>>29486637
>It does not alter your mind in any way
Isn't the definition of a psychoactive substance something that alters your mind? OP is a literal retard.
>>
>>29495346
see
>>29494680
There are multiple ways to confirm I've had the real stuff. Also, it feels significantly different. Once you've had the real stuff, you won't be fooled by fake stuff.
>>
>>29495346
why do you keep parroting that shit? it's blatant lie. there's tons of good acid on the darknet
>>
>>29486637
>does not alter your mind in any way

every study says it permanently modifies your brain's wiring for the rest of your life

the only thing worse than normies are dumb normies like you
>>
>>29490713
This.

You literally have to be a normie to find someone to buy drugs from anyway
>>
>>29495452
To be fair, finding real LSD without the darknet is pretty hard. It's just that most dealers have wised up and if they give a fuck about quality they know someone who knows someone who supplies real shit from online.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.